PDA

View Full Version : [Short story] Let my buddy finger my drunk wife.

Lumiere7
17-06-2018, 04:40 PM
me: jon, need a lift?

jon: yes sure.

we were on our way out of the wedding banquet. i was holding on to my wife who was very tipsy. she was trying her best to maintain herself. she had drunk a bit, mostly due to my fault. i kept making her drink. she drank 3 glasses of white wine.. she wore a beige strapless dress, no bra inside. and a red inside. jon even whispered to me that can see wife's red thong as the beige dress was quite light colored.

we were close buddies. he knows my fetishes and fantasies.

in the lift liao.

I whispered to jon: can help me a bit? she's quite heavy...

wife is chubby.

http://i.imgur.com/aHZT43Nm.png (https://imgur.com/aHZT43N)

jon: ok ok.

he helped to hold her by her arm but i pushed her weight on to him. wife wasn't too good. she leaned on to him, her eyes were already shut liao.

jon walked with her while i guided them to my car. watching him hold her by the waist and her pressing her boobs on to jon. i was so turned on.

me: you sit at the back with her can? help me take care of her. i scared she vomit. got no plastic bag also.

jon: ok sure.

we both put wife into the car. jon got in first then we put wife's head on his lap. her strapless dress already out of sorts. the top quite low and the bottom quite high. wife curled up her legs and slept comfortably. jon pat gently on her back.

i started driving back, kept one eye on the mirror.... can see jon trying to restrain himself from groping her...

me: bro. can unzip the back of her dress? easier for her to breath..

jon: wah sure bo.. she got wear bra?

me: don't think so..

jon: wah bro cannot la.. unzip everything fall out liao..

me: aiya. i if i don't mind why you mind.... quick leh before she vomit.. can see she's not breathing well..

jon: ok you say one ah.

indeed.. jon did as told and the top of her dress came off.. her breasts were loose but not completely exposed... i was thinking, jon didn't have to unzip her all the way either at the back..

jon: i cover up her a bit hor.

he adjusted the dress, then used one hand to hold it to cover her boobs.. but i was sure he had a good look at her boobs.

jon was clearly distracted.... he did not realize that i was not going to drop him off first.

me: bro. can help me bring her up?

boonlayway
17-06-2018, 05:39 PM
1st camper! :)

WhipItUp
17-06-2018, 05:42 PM
Nice start TS, support

Lumiere7
17-06-2018, 09:44 PM
jon: yup sure

as i got off from the driver's seat: bro zip her up first.

when i opened the back door. could see he was trying. i told him i adjust the front so he could zip properly. i lifted up her dress, exposed wife's neh neh fully. then cupped it back using the dress. jon quickly zip her up. he saw her boobs. he was also tipsy... i saw his erection.

we got out of car... once out of lift, i passed wife to jon to carry. he lifted wife up instead. a little worried in case neighbors thought we kidnapping her. lol

reached door step, he let wife down but she hugged on to him for support. i pretend to take my time to find the house keys in her bag.

he enjoyed the hug.

me: help me bring her to the bed.

jon did as told, he lifted her while i removed her heels. i noticed wife's dress already very low, only cover half of her boobs. jon put her down on the edge of our bed.

jon: ok la. bro i think i cab back.

me: har? eh i still need help leh!

jon: oh? help with what?

me: to shower her la!

prince_81
18-06-2018, 01:01 AM
Nice.. keep it up.

diputs1269
18-06-2018, 01:05 AM
Very exciting start, please continue.

Convolvulus
18-06-2018, 01:41 AM
Love reading this type of story …. do continue TS :)

BK4ever
18-06-2018, 06:52 AM
this is a really nice story ts, more of it will be great.

basfreak
18-06-2018, 07:08 AM
I enjoyed your story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.

AmyNguyen
18-06-2018, 09:56 AM
Support nice story! Please continue TS

Whiteface
18-06-2018, 04:32 PM
Pitching a big tent .

moobs34
18-06-2018, 10:54 PM
Hope to be able to read more soon . :D

Grabara
18-06-2018, 11:31 PM
Thanks a million for sharing nice story .

i^Xi0n
19-06-2018, 06:54 AM
Many thanks for sharing this story, it's a nice read and certainly look forward to more updates.

KTVbuddy
19-06-2018, 09:38 AM
waiting here for more of this really nice story, great share!

prettymannequin
19-06-2018, 10:08 AM
Camping! :p

whitefinger
19-06-2018, 02:22 PM
Looking forward to reading some more soon .

diputs1269
19-06-2018, 05:36 PM
Waiting here for more updates.

4Leaves
20-06-2018, 12:51 AM
Thank you for the update .

madpig88
20-06-2018, 07:00 AM
Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.

JJMagic
21-06-2018, 07:39 AM
love this story! sure hoping there will be much more.

tartlet
21-06-2018, 11:00 AM
Camping here for more.

greycloud
21-06-2018, 01:02 PM
I sense a threesome coming in the shower .

cuntwombie
21-06-2018, 01:24 PM
Pitching tent.

Lumiere7
21-06-2018, 01:27 PM
jon: yup sure

as i got off from the driver's seat: bro zip her up first.

when i opened the back door. could see he was trying. i told him i adjust the front so he could zip properly. i lifted up her dress, exposed wife's neh neh fully. then cupped it back using the dress. jon quickly zip her up. he saw her boobs. he was also tipsy... i saw his erection.

we got out of car... once out of lift, i passed wife to jon to carry. he lifted wife up instead. a little worried in case neighbors thought we kidnapping her. lol

reached door step, he let wife down but she hugged on to him for support. i pretend to take my time to find the house keys in her bag.

he enjoyed the hug.

me: help me bring her to the bed.

jon did as told, he lifted her while i removed her heels. i noticed wife's dress already very low, only cover half of her boobs. jon put her down on the edge of our bed.

jon: ok la. bro i think i cab back.

me: har? eh i still need help leh!

jon: oh? help with what?

me: to shower her la!

jon: huh bro you sure bo?

me: yeah. no joke. she's heavy. i need to rinse her first before putting her to bed leh..

i already started to remove her dress liao.

we were in our master bedroom. jon looked stunned at how casual i was..

i proceeded to remove her thong.

jon: eh bro. you really sure about this?

me: yeah. hurry leh come help..

he walked over, a little nervous a little excited, he lifted wife out of bed and we walked towards the toilet. he was trying his best not to look at wife's naked body in his arms..

let her down, he hugged and hang on to her. her breasts pressed on his body.

jon: bro like that how to shower her, she's not even standing leh. put her on the floor?

me: erm you take off your clothes also?

jon: what?

me: i shower her first, then you rinse up and wear back la. if not your clothes sure wet..

jon: serious bo????

Lumiere7
21-06-2018, 04:14 PM
jon: huh bro you sure bo?

me: yeah. no joke. she's heavy. i need to rinse her first before putting her to bed leh..

i already started to remove her dress liao.

we were in our master bedroom. jon looked stunned at how casual i was..

i proceeded to remove her thong.

jon: eh bro. you really sure about this?

me: yeah. hurry leh come help..

he walked over, a little nervous a little excited, he lifted wife out of bed and we walked towards the toilet. he was trying his best not to look at wife's naked body in his arms..

let her down, he hugged and hang on to her. her breasts pressed on his body.

jon: bro like that how to shower her, she's not even standing leh. put her on the floor?

me: erm you take off your clothes also?

jon: what?

me: i shower her first, then you rinse up and wear back la. if not your clothes sure wet..

jon: serious bo????

he wasn't really that hesitant either. he started removing his pants and briefs. his erected dick appeared.. i passed wife back to him as he was unbuttoning his shirt. i put his clothes on the toilet bowl.

their naked bodies were in contact. see liao super high... i started using the shower jet on them. the water was cold at first, wife hugged jon tighter, his lanjiao touching her stomach area.

i started rubbing soap on her back and butt... jon turned her body around and i bathed her front. i rubbed her nipples the usual way i would do to arouse her. she let out a soft moan. i turned on her body to face jon then spread her legs a bit and washed her pussy, but jon had no idea that i was gently fingering wife and she started to get wet inside.. she hugged jon and started to kiss his chest...

jon: eh bro.. how ah...

me: aiya she drunk la. just let her be...

i was done with wife's showering. i decided to be funny.. i took her hand and put it on jon's hard erected penis...

jon: eh bro what you doing...

i shook her hand a few times and laughed.. he had lost control and started to kiss wife's head secretly..

jon: eh eh.. bro.. wah lau...

i played a few more seconds then grab the towel.. jon was catching his breath... he was turned on and controlling himself, resisting hugging wife tighter than he already was.. restraining himself from kissing wife's head anymore..

i dried wife briefly and told jon to help put her on the bed. i laid the towel first then he put her on the towel..

we both stood and watch wife laid motionless and naked on the bed. she was snoring.

me: how bro. wanna try something?

diputs1269
21-06-2018, 05:06 PM
Nice updates, exciting part coming up. More please.

Lumiere7
21-06-2018, 10:34 PM
he wasn't really that hesitant either. he started removing his pants and briefs. his erected dick appeared.. i passed wife back to him as he was unbuttoning his shirt. i put his clothes on the toilet bowl.

their naked bodies were in contact. see liao super high... i started using the shower jet on them. the water was cold at first, wife hugged jon tighter, his lanjiao touching her stomach area.

i started rubbing soap on her back and butt... jon turned her body around and i bathed her front. i rubbed her nipples the usual way i would do to arouse her. she let out a soft moan. i turned on her body to face jon then spread her legs a bit and washed her pussy, but jon had no idea that i was gently fingering wife and she started to get wet inside.. she hugged jon and started to kiss his chest...

jon: eh bro.. how ah...

me: aiya she drunk la. just let her be...

i was done with wife's showering. i decided to be funny.. i took her hand and put it on jon's hard erected penis...

jon: eh bro what you doing...

i shook her hand a few times and laughed.. he had lost control and started to kiss wife's head secretly..

jon: eh eh.. bro.. wah lau...

i played a few more seconds then grab the towel.. jon was catching his breath... he was turned on and controlling himself, resisting hugging wife tighter than he already was.. restraining himself from kissing wife's head anymore..

i dried wife briefly and told jon to help put her on the bed. i laid the towel first then he put her on the towel..

we both stood and watch wife laid motionless and naked on the bed. she was snoring.

me: how bro. wanna try something?

we both stared down at wife. her arms were by her side, her nude breasts sagged a little to the sides. her legs were clamped shut, slightly folded upwards. her make up was still mostly on, nice purple/silver eye shadow. wished her lip gloss was still on...

jon: try what ah?

me: haha. you know my fantasy right...

jon: zhun bo?? cannot la bro!!

me: haha.. no la.. not so extreme... not all the way..

jon: then what bro? eh better not la.. too crazy already..

me: eh seriously.. when got such chance anymore.. this opportunity can come by ever again meh?

jon: yeah true that...

me: come on..

i took his hand..

me: don't be shy...

i put his hand on wife's crotch.

Lumiere7
21-06-2018, 10:50 PM
we both stared down at wife. her arms were by her side, her nude breasts sagged a little to the sides. her legs were clamped shut, slightly folded upwards. her make up was still mostly on, nice purple/silver eye shadow. wished her lip gloss was still on...

jon: try what ah?

me: haha. you know my fantasy right...

jon: zhun bo?? cannot la bro!!

me: haha.. no la.. not so extreme... not all the way..

jon: then what bro? eh better not la.. too crazy already..

me: eh seriously.. when got such chance anymore.. this opportunity can come by ever again meh?

jon: yeah true that...

me: come on..

i took his hand..

me: don't be shy...

i put his hand on wife's crotch.

jon was a seasoned player... he worked wife's clitoris slowly first... actually he didn't have to cos she was already wet inside.. i sat on wife's other side, ready to step in in case she wakes up.. jon push his fingers in slowly and started to work his fingers inside, searching for her g spot.

wife's head jerked to one side.

jon found her g spot!

he started to press on it...

wife's moans grew from whispers to soft moans... her legs naturally spread wider. jon was surprised by her reaction, but he was more motivated.

he started to finger fuck her slowly, pulling his fingers in and out very slowly... wife was in ecstasy already... at that point, i got off the bed.. i got really daring, moved away and sat on our sofa to watch them. i got comfortable and masturbated myself. jon looked at me and got worried. he put a pillow on the side of wife's head to cover her vision.

he was finger fucking wife really hard now!

jon got more daring!

he reached for her breast and cup her boob, then pinch her nipples gently and aroused her further!

he then leaned forward and licked her nipples.. with was in full ecstasy, moaning out loudly and also grabbing his head. the pillow covering her face was gone..

jon's fingers were fucking her cheebye hard and fast.. really fast until got piak piak piak loud sounds....

wife as usual.. needed to kiss.

she tugged on jon's head to try and lift his head..

they locked lips and jon's other hand naturally cupped her boob to play with the nipple.

his fingering slowed down and they made out passionately and slowly..

then ... all of a sudden....

wife made a confused sound..

fuck! was she conscious??

GianniInfantimo
22-06-2018, 12:09 AM
Nice! Do keep your story coming ;)

meijipcc
22-06-2018, 07:04 AM
great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS, support your thread.

NastyThaiboy
22-06-2018, 08:02 AM
this is a nice story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it. :)

moddin
22-06-2018, 04:51 PM
Can't wait for the next update .

otamay
22-06-2018, 06:01 PM
Yes waiting for the next update.

DumbCrasher
22-06-2018, 08:13 PM
I shall always come back and support this great thread

Lumiere7
22-06-2018, 09:10 PM
jon was a seasoned player... he worked wife's clitoris slowly first... actually he didn't have to cos she was already wet inside.. i sat on wife's other side, ready to step in in case she wakes up.. jon push his fingers in slowly and started to work his fingers inside, searching for her g spot.

wife's head jerked to one side.

jon found her g spot!

he started to press on it...

wife's moans grew from whispers to soft moans... her legs naturally spread wider. jon was surprised by her reaction, but he was more motivated.

he started to finger fuck her slowly, pulling his fingers in and out very slowly... wife was in ecstasy already... at that point, i got off the bed.. i got really daring, moved away and sat on our sofa to watch them. i got comfortable and masturbated myself. jon looked at me and got worried. he put a pillow on the side of wife's head to cover her vision.

he was finger fucking wife really hard now!

jon got more daring!

he reached for her breast and cup her boob, then pinch her nipples gently and aroused her further!

he then leaned forward and licked her nipples.. with was in full ecstasy, moaning out loudly and also grabbing his head. the pillow covering her face was gone..

jon's fingers were fucking her cheebye hard and fast.. really fast until got piak piak piak loud sounds....

wife as usual.. needed to kiss.

she tugged on jon's head to try and lift his head..

they locked lips and jon's other hand naturally cupped her boob to play with the nipple.

his fingering slowed down and they made out passionately and slowly..

then ... all of a sudden....

wife made a confused sound..

fuck! was she conscious??

jon also noticed that maybe wife realized it was him.

he quickly kissed her harder on her lips. at that point wife seemed to struggle a bit and push him away.

i was about to stand up to diffuse the situation..

then...

jon finger fucked her really hard and fast

PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK

wife stopped trying to move him away...

her hands stopped moving..

ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah!

she started to moan!

her head lean backwards, her body arched upwards. she grabbed jon's body and hugged him.

jon responded and licked one nipple and finger aroused the other!

wife was in full ecstasy! she moaned at the top of her voice.. jon didn't dare to slow down his finger fucking!

AHHHHHHH!!!! ohhhhh.... ohhhhhh.... ohhhhhhh...

wife climaxed and yelled out loud.. then faded away and then fell asleep..

jon sat up and shook his arm. it was really tiring for him.

jon got up and quickly got dressed..

i thanked him for the effort..

me: in future how?

jon: still can? i don't mind.. but scary la... see her reaction tmr. i think just now she saw its me...

me: well.. tmr morning we will find out..

Jay Chou
22-06-2018, 09:26 PM
Can't wait for the next update .

Up u bro. 😊

Jay Chou
22-06-2018, 09:27 PM

he quickly kissed her harder on her lips. at that point wife seemed to struggle a bit and push him away.

then...

PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK PIAK

ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah!

she started to moan!

her head lean backwards, her body arched upwards. she grabbed jon's body and hugged him.

wife was in full ecstasy! she moaned at the top of her voice.. jon didn't dare to slow down his finger fucking!

jon: still can? i don't mind.. but scary la... see her reaction tmr. i think just now she saw its me...

Up u bro. 😊

sponge05
23-06-2018, 06:37 AM
great to see your sharing TS! do continue with your nice story.

Lumiere7
23-06-2018, 02:36 PM

then...

she started to moan!

me: good morning!

wife: morning.... headache...

me: you drank too much la..

wife: i thought 2 glasses only...

me: i think 4 leh...

wife: why didn't you stop me?

me: you were having so much fun with jon...

wife: what fun??

me: giggling and laughing la.. leaning on him....

wife: why i lean on him??

me: cos you tipsy already what...

wife: the others got see?

me: haha of course la..

wife: then why you never stop me...

me: i was enjoying the show ma...

wife: did i do anything stupid???

me: haha no la.. you were quiet and tipsy. jon help me to send you back though..

wife: why?

me: i was also a bit drunk. jon stronger. so he carried you...

wife: oh... ok...

me: but.....

wife: but what?? what happened??

me: haha. scared you throw up in the car, so unzipped the back of your dress a bit, but you yourself go pull your dress down..

wife: what?? then... jon?? he saw??

me: yup. he was sitting with you at the back to take care of you ma....

wife: hey... so malu! then what he do??

me: he helped you press the dress on your shoulder area lo. he gentleman la.. but not like his first time also.. nothing to paiseh..

wife knew i was right..

she had on purpose dropped towel in front of him before, or zaogeng to him in her nightie whenever jon comes over to hang out..

tbc later...

WhiskeyCoke
23-06-2018, 04:37 PM
Nice update bro, camping for more :)

Lumiere7
23-06-2018, 05:18 PM
me: good morning!

wife: morning.... headache...

me: you drank too much la..

wife: i thought 2 glasses only...

me: i think 4 leh...

wife: why didn't you stop me?

me: you were having so much fun with jon...

wife: what fun??

me: giggling and laughing la.. leaning on him....

wife: why i lean on him??

me: cos you tipsy already what...

wife: the others got see?

me: haha of course la..

wife: then why you never stop me...

me: i was enjoying the show ma...

wife: did i do anything stupid???

me: haha no la.. you were quiet and tipsy. jon help me to send you back though..

wife: why?

me: i was also a bit drunk. jon stronger. so he carried you...

wife: oh... ok...

me: but.....

wife: but what?? what happened??

me: haha. scared you throw up in the car, so unzipped the back of your dress a bit, but you yourself go pull your dress down..

wife: what?? then... jon?? he saw??

me: yup. he was sitting with you at the back to take care of you ma....

wife: hey... so malu! then what he do??

me: he helped you press the dress on your shoulder area lo. he gentleman la.. but not like his first time also.. nothing to paiseh..

wife knew i was right..

she had on purpose dropped towel in front of him before, or zaogeng to him in her nightie whenever jon comes over to hang out..

tbc later...

there was silence for awhile....

wife went to wash up, clear off her make up.... she came out naked...

me: you better put on something. jon stayed over last night. i was too tired to drive him home..

wife: huh? oh... ok....

she put on her usual jogging wear, yellow nike singlet and shorts. no bra. light grey nike shorts, blue thong..

wow..

kinky.

wife climbed into bed beside me again.

wife: by the way.. you showered me?

me: yup!

wife: ok good good.

me: lol you thought jon showered you?

wife: huh no la. just didn't want to dirty our bed.

me: haha okok..

wife: did I do anything else stupid?

me: erm.. maybe...

wife: huh like what?

me: you hugged jon and kissed his chest. even licked his nipple on his shirt..

wife: how come??

me: he was holding on to you as i was looking for the house keys ma. don't know why you suddenly start to muack him also.. i suspected maybe he aroused your nipple secretly or what...

wife: really? quite true. why would i start to kiss him?? anything else happened??

the way wife questioned me. it was like she maybe remembered something. i was a bit worried, but she wasn't angry also.

me: erm. you stripped yourself once he put you down on our sofa...

wife: huh....

me: he quickly stop you la, but i think he maybe was 'slow' on purpose..

wife: so he saw everything?

me: yup... but i really needed his help to hold you up while i showered you...

wife: so embarrassing.... how to face him later????

me: just act blur la... haha, more embarrassing is during the shower..

wife: huh why?

me: i admit la. when i washed your boobs i rubbed your nipples a bit. you become horny and hugged him...

wife: you ah! anything else happened after that??

me: you two locked lips awhile lo. but he showed restrain la.

wife: anything else happened after that?

me: we put you to bed lo.

wife: you sure?

me: yup... we went outside to watch tv and drink a bit.

wife: hmmm... did you sleep outside?

me: no ah.. why you ask...

wife: no ah.. nothing.....

does wife remember her mini tryst with jon???

FugPartner
23-06-2018, 06:02 PM
Power story bro, support for more!! :D

MPLover
24-06-2018, 07:16 AM
really like your story ts! hoping for more juicy updates.

cuven123
24-06-2018, 04:46 PM
Do please keep the story coming TS . :)

diputs1269
24-06-2018, 05:09 PM
Story getting more interesting, please keep writing.

LGStar
24-06-2018, 05:40 PM
Please don't stop writing !

Class5
24-06-2018, 05:42 PM
Camping here

YewTube
25-06-2018, 02:12 AM
Waiting for updates!

KnowItAll
25-06-2018, 07:03 AM
like your story very much... very nice read... share more soon please...

VRossi1980
25-06-2018, 08:01 AM
this is a nice story ts, waiting here for much juicy updates.

TanKeeChiu
25-06-2018, 05:00 PM
Camping here

Can I join you ?

otamay
25-06-2018, 07:47 PM
Camping here for more.

Chewbakhwa
27-06-2018, 04:08 PM
Where are you TS ??? Please come back soon . Missing your story .

JustANewbie
28-06-2018, 10:35 AM
Camping here for more updates to this nice story. :)

supperclub
28-06-2018, 11:26 AM
camping for more~

Informer
28-06-2018, 02:21 PM
nice story TS, hope you will share more.

diputs1269
28-06-2018, 04:46 PM
Nice story, please continue.

Greytoad
28-06-2018, 07:17 PM
Awesome story , camping too .

Mabelineup
28-06-2018, 07:20 PM
Camping for updates too!

Hydrated
28-06-2018, 07:49 PM
nice story TS, hope you will share more.

Yup really nicely written

hornybaby1234
29-06-2018, 12:11 AM
Yup really nicely written

Please share more updates bro ......waiting

Cash8877
29-06-2018, 07:13 AM
keep on sharing this story, it's a really nice read.

diputs1269
29-06-2018, 09:49 AM
Must be planning some exciting, please continue the story.

Lumiere7
09-08-2018, 05:01 PM
there was silence for awhile....

wife went to wash up, clear off her make up.... she came out naked...

me: you better put on something. jon stayed over last night. i was too tired to drive him home..

wife: huh? oh... ok....

she put on her usual jogging wear, yellow nike singlet and shorts. no bra. light grey nike shorts, blue thong..

wow..

kinky.

wife climbed into bed beside me again.

wife: by the way.. you showered me?

me: yup!

wife: ok good good.

me: lol you thought jon showered you?

wife: huh no la. just didn't want to dirty our bed.

me: haha okok..

wife: did I do anything else stupid?

me: erm.. maybe...

wife: huh like what?

me: you hugged jon and kissed his chest. even licked his nipple on his shirt..

wife: how come??

me: he was holding on to you as i was looking for the house keys ma. don't know why you suddenly start to muack him also.. i suspected maybe he aroused your nipple secretly or what...

wife: really? quite true. why would i start to kiss him?? anything else happened??

the way wife questioned me. it was like she maybe remembered something. i was a bit worried, but she wasn't angry also.

me: erm. you stripped yourself once he put you down on our sofa...

wife: huh....

me: he quickly stop you la, but i think he maybe was 'slow' on purpose..

wife: so he saw everything?

me: yup... but i really needed his help to hold you up while i showered you...

wife: so embarrassing.... how to face him later????

me: just act blur la... haha, more embarrassing is during the shower..

wife: huh why?

me: i admit la. when i washed your boobs i rubbed your nipples a bit. you become horny and hugged him...

wife: you ah! anything else happened after that??

me: you two locked lips awhile lo. but he showed restrain la.

wife: anything else happened after that?

me: we put you to bed lo.

wife: you sure?

me: yup... we went outside to watch tv and drink a bit.

wife: hmmm... did you sleep outside?

me: no ah.. why you ask...

wife: no ah.. nothing.....

does wife remember her mini tryst with jon???

i remember being very tempted to say i may have passed out on the sofa for a few hours... which may help wife to confirm that she was pleasured by jon indeed, or in her own interpretation, she could remember it as being fucked by him...

even though wife seem to had some suspicions... they behaved normal and cordially with each other..

due to jon's ridiculous selfish wife, the chances of another late night and drunk sexual encounter we could have together was low.

then....

a chance finally came!

jon: yeah!! i can go for the ICC...

me: which match?

jon: all 3 !

me: how come?

jon: she's overseas with her family.

me: Sweet! ok set.. i go see what tickets i can get...

OldCoarse
09-08-2018, 08:10 PM
Nice story bro, please continue

Lumiere7
09-08-2018, 08:20 PM
me: sorry ah, didn't get to finish the match...

jon: haha nevermind la.. who cares... better leave now than stuck in traffic also..

me: haha true...

jon: so.. your place?

me: how about you start now already?

we were already in my car driving back, jon and wife were sitting behind. wife was drunk. not sure what got over her, by half time, she had already downed 3 cups of the white wine.

we left halfway through the second half.

wife was wearing her real purple madrid jersey, v neck was quite low. she wore a red lacey bra inside somemore. could see the shape of her bra from the jersey material.

she wore a black loose short skirt somemore.... flew up a few times, guys walking up the stairs behidn her had such good views!

jon: start now? how ah? what if she wakes up?

me: she's gone case already la.. look at her...

wife was lying on jon's lap. she was kind of knocked out, being a really bad drinker... she sleep with her legs spread, skirt all over the place, we could both see her red lacey panties....

i did not choose red for her... was she the one trying to let us know she wants some action?

jon: you sure bo?

me: you forgot last time already is it?

jon: oh yeah...

jon stroked wife's hair and started to move his hands down to her breasts...

Lumiere7
09-08-2018, 08:55 PM
me: take it out la. try your luck!

i encouraged jon to take his cock out and let wife blow.. wife was drunk though... he did as told, and tried to turn wife's body so as to make her suck his cock for him.. i saw wife's face, it was shut and she was asleep, her jersey had been lifted above her breasts and her bra cups pulled down. her nipples exposed... her head was lying on jon's tummy, he was in an awkward position.. he pushed his cock to wife's lips.. then rubbed her nipples.. the moment wife moaned, he pushed his cock into her mouth... then he reached for her pussy and finger fucked her slow and but hard...

from then on.. wife was auto pilot.. it really did work.. she sucked his cock and mouth fucked it...

was she really drunk?

Slovakian
09-08-2018, 10:35 PM
Great updates TS :)

curiousSG
10-08-2018, 07:45 AM
this is a nice story, hope TS will give more updates soon.

Lumiere7
10-08-2018, 07:12 PM

piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak...

me: yeah.. she knocked out already... won't wake up already... go ahead la...

i was asking jon to flip wife over and fuck her missionary... he was hesitant. he was fucking her doggy style, i was a little surprise that wife's ass was bent upwards despite her being supposedly drunk and out... i recalled wanted to fuck her when she was really drunk once, her body will always slouch back down to the bed and there was no way i could maintain that doggy position with us both on the bed.

i finally confirmed my suspicions....

wife was partially aware the whole time???

Lumiere7
10-08-2018, 09:28 PM

piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak... piak...

me: yeah.. she knocked out already... won't wake up already... go ahead la...

i was asking jon to flip wife over and fuck her missionary... he was hesitant. he was fucking her doggy style, i was a little surprise that wife's ass was bent upwards despite her being supposedly drunk and out... i recalled wanted to fuck her when she was really drunk once, her body will always slouch back down to the bed and there was no way i could maintain that doggy position with us both on the bed.

i finally confirmed my suspicions....

wife was partially aware the whole time???

jon had wanted me to undress wife for him, but i insisted that he gets the full fun! he was rather afraid that her alcohol effect had worn off, so he stripped her down from behind, while he kissed and licked her ears. he stripped her jersey then slowly undid her bra... he wanted to lick her nipples but was afraid to face her front.. he then stripped her skirt and panties one shot.. he couldn't hold back.. he raised her waist and wife did it together with his motion. i was already suspicious then.. wife was not dead drunk.

jon penetrated her from behind.. he fucked her steadily and slowly first. then slowly fucked faster and faster...

wife moaned softly... i could hear she was trying to keep it in...

ten minutes passed... it was getting boring.. jon could last so long as he had already ejaculated in wife's mouth in our car...

me: turn her around la...

after our discussion, he couldn't resist as well...

he pulled his dick out and turned wife around.. he spread her legs, no resistance from her.. he bent lower and cupped both her breasts and licked on one nipple. he released one breast and guided his penis into her pussy...

"uhhh! uhhh! uhhh! uhhhh!! uhhhhh!!"

wife moaned out so loud... i was quite surprised cos doggy was her preferred position! she started to grab him back as well.. jon fucked her quite hard and long! he was in push up position, pumping his butt up and down and penetrating her pussy hard and fast.. he kept his head beside wife's in case she wakes up.. wife started to kiss the side of his face.. she tugged on his head to turn his face to lip french with him. but jon resisted the urge to stay safe..

in the end.. he gave in.

he turned his head and their lips locked.

jon's fucking also slowed down.. they were making slow and passionate love now...

was wife awake and aware???

Truthful
11-08-2018, 07:36 AM
enjoyed your story TS! please do continue sharing. :)

sgshs11
18-09-2018, 11:25 PM
Any more???

fringe929
21-09-2018, 05:52 PM
Nice!!!... how i wish my wife would allow this to happen to her... super turn on

playplay88
07-10-2018, 03:47 AM
Hi bro, any continuation ?