PDA

View Full Version : 1.75m Tall Lao Chio PRC MILF

woofer
26-04-2007, 02:04 AM
Was a long day today, meeting ended late n adjourn to GL for some makan.

After my makan, decided to do some cruising ard, as usual am at my usual hunting spots.

Spotted this tall statuesque Lac Chio walking along the road. I quickly cut into her path and ask her how much. She was a bit hesitant, n as cars at the back are back log, I asked her to hop on. As she was hopping on the car behind mine came parallel to mine, which puzzles me (elaborate further) and in she hops. It was a bit of awkward for a moment before cuz I straight away ask her how much which she didn’t know quite what to say so it was kept that way. She then mentioned that the other guy who drove along me asked her to quickly jump into his car. I was like flabbergasted !!! WTF thankfully she did not do that else I would have race infront of that MF n jam brake. No decency of respect …

Atlas we’re in the den prepping for some “Yuan Yang Xi Sui” off came her dress, and it dawned upon me that she’s got a decent size looking boobies with nice pink nipples. The rest of her body are relatively well maintained. Had a nice n fun time rubbing in the showers.

After the showers, we had some more small talk before proceeding to foreplay. My foreplay was limited to my fingers twiddling here n there and also tongue at the nipz n nothing more. Whilst she was blowing me she commented on a lot of precum that I had n the saltiness of it. But she took it all with gusto n carried on blowing for some 5 to 10 mins. Nothing fantastic but decent job. After capping me I penetrated her which I found her to be wet n snugs me nice. Pumper her nice n slow with varying degrees of thrustness which resulted in her having her BIG O where she held me tight n grind her groin to mine to get the most out of her O.

We both than lay down exhausted. I than lightly massaged her calfs which ended giving her a back massage cuz she had a stiff shoulder. And she returned in kind.

Name – Xiao Hong (newly arrived)
Origin – Shenyang
Age – was told 29 but definitely above that bout mid 30s
Looks – 6.5
Body – 7 ( quite well maintain for her age, some slight bruise on her skin cuz she bruises easily n super fair with smooth enough skin, the white pink kind which u can see the veins)
Height – 1.75m ( I think this takes the cake, but thankfully am still taller) mentioned that she used to be a model. Nice Long slim legs too
Boobs – 33 C (with implants for sure n nice sensitive nipples)
BBBJ – 7 (light licks n mentioned that I’ve got lots of lickage from lil bro, but takes with like a trooper)
FJ – 7 (I was the one mainly doing the work, sure did made her cum real well)
Attitude – 10 (this will varies from individual) very nice and gentle

Damage – 60 ex room

** paid her more cuz she did a massage for me n stayed quite a while with me.

Her number will be shared with discretion -- Bros who are Genuine and with Following Requisites :-

Points – 25 Min
Power – 1 Min
FRs – 3 Min

NEWBIES or Under Moderation NEED NOT APPLY. U will be ZAP !

leon_leon
26-04-2007, 08:30 AM
[email protected], or [email protected]

woofer
26-04-2007, 02:59 PM
Here's her pic for your viewing pleasure :D

http://www.badongo.com/pic/602107

fatboy
27-04-2007, 01:09 PM
Thanks once again to Bro Woofer for this wonderful lobang...said I will like her and will not be disappointed. He is absolute correct.

Xiao Hong is a true blue MILF...she definately love it...

She looks about mid 30s and good height to carry her frame, girls from Shen Yang gals are usually a little big bone.

Action started with light catbath after a steamy body massage in the shower. Using her ample boobs to rub my back and ocassonal ticking of my ear with her tongue, already got me pretty steam up....

She then went down and started attacking the area around bro, this really got him waking up and soon, he was poking at her face while she continue her catbath...she will teasing him with short slurp by tongue and lips. Told her, let him in her warn mouth and she obliged with that wicked CMF look....slowly started with the tip, then the head, then half shaft and finally, he was totally gone. ALL in her warm mouth...she was eating him so deliciously, wow my...what a horny lady..when I got very high, ask her to stop. Now my trun.....

Lied her down and french like lover, moved down to her sensitive pink nipples and this really got her high,,,ha ha ha, radio on liao, teasing her tis and at the same time fingering her her clits..getting there..can feel the moist forming...shortly, it totally wet......went down south, and, of course it got even more wet and radio got louder, started fingering and felt those stickly love juice engulfing my whole finger...bedsheet got a patch already and she was shivering and grabbing the bedsheet and pillow....the sight was so intense....

Now, think of it also steam...FJ was preety normal with me doing her in many positions, she also shiok, any pattern I want, any pattern she did...RADIO was on throughout ...SHUO BU LIAO LE..HAO SHUANG..SHUO BU LIAO LE..HAO SHUANG....KUI DIAN...KUI DIAN.....

Sorry, will not disclose how I unloaded.....damn steam .....dun worry, safe sex

Paid her more for my playful act...pls pm bro woofer if you quality

woofer
27-04-2007, 04:54 PM
Yo Fatboy,

Glad u enjoy Xiao Hong.

As much as she's tall, but she carries her frame nicely n elegantly machiam like a rich tai tai n even More wild when she lets her hair down. ;-)

woofer
28-04-2007, 01:41 AM
Hey Dickhead that place this comment - ahole, dare to ZAP but no guts to put your name no place for people like you in this forum. I believe you've got your A S S on your HEAD !

asdfghjkl
28-04-2007, 01:46 AM
tai tai look? cannot see ler.. :o

woofer
28-04-2007, 01:51 AM
She'll be here for the duration of a mth.

Reflection view from the mirror
http://i13.tinypic.com/34qlnig.jpg

Her pink & sensitive NiPPLPES !!!
http://i12.tinypic.com/29xdyd4.jpg

fatboy
28-04-2007, 11:18 AM
Hi Newbie, pls stop pm me for no. if you qualify, pls ask from Bro Woofer...cant even zap you all for asking, not a single post

Kyser Soze
28-04-2007, 06:09 PM
She'll be here for the duration of a mth.

Reflection view from the mirror
http://i13.tinypic.com/34qlnig.jpg

Looks like a good bonk from this view... :D

Ho-Lee
28-04-2007, 06:26 PM
NEWBIES or Under Moderation NEED NOT APPLY. U will be ZAP ![/QUOTE]

Any reasons why been zap???:)

l_koung
09-05-2007, 12:09 AM
here come my FR

Looks – 5/10
Body – 8/10, I like her boobs. feel good when I suck them.
BBBJ – 7
FJ – 8/10
Attitude – 10/10 nice lady.
RTF - yes.

highly recomended for MILF lover. If you are the one who go for look, don't try. For me, a 99% satisfied session. the 1% unsatisfied is her look, not my cup of tea.

promster_12
12-05-2007, 12:52 PM
Thanks to bro woofer for the contact,

managed to meet her and went to Tristar H81. Room in this particular H81 is damn big. However 2 hrs costs $30. Worth it though. Very cosy place.

Anyway here is my FR:
Looks: 5.5/10
Boobs: 33c (tried breast fuck) however is with implant
Catbath: 9/10 (took 10 Mins)
BJ: 9/10 ( another 10-15 mins really takes her time to suck. Requested for deep throat and she obliged)
Painting: Yes. She nearly cum when painted.
Fj: 8/10 (Made her cum 1st before I cum. Pussy was dripping with juice!)
Attitude: 10/1o
Horniness: 9/10: She was wet before I even paint her. Her nipple is very sensitive. Just licking it will make her very wet.
RTF: Maybe not. Trying others.

Overall spent 1.5 hrs in the hotel. Great experience with a service oriented lady.

Bro Woofer, she told me damage is $80 leh. But I paid her $70. She said ok because she enjoyed also. Just FYI.

asdfghjkl
12-05-2007, 01:31 PM
all bros who had bonked her must be pretty tall ah! :eek:

woofer
12-05-2007, 02:55 PM
Overall spent 1.5 hrs in the hotel. Great experience with a service oriented lady.

Bro Woofer, she told me damage is $80 leh. But I paid her $70. She said ok because she enjoyed also. Just FYI.

Though her boobies are implant but still nicely done n of cuz I love playing with her nipples n it usually gets her real wet. And most importantly of all she's real horny ;-)

Well if you spend 1.5hrs with her 80 is a pretty reasonable price lah. But she chin cai with me one. Looking forward to rtfing her a few more times before my Queen of BBBJ comes back later part of the mth.

Cheers

woofer
12-05-2007, 03:02 PM
all bros who had bonked her must be pretty tall ah! :eek:

only lah. I just only slightly taller than her. Most times, she's wearing flats. So its alrightx

Ho-Lee
12-05-2007, 06:24 PM
Is she still around??Care to share her contacts with me?:D

lacoruna69
13-05-2007, 12:20 AM
Wanted to try Tong Tong by Bro JT, but she said busy. So decided to on this Xiao Hong by Bro Woofer.
She is tall. I like tall ladies. I'm a bit disappointed with her looks. She looks a bit like Lin Ruping (acted in many of Jack Neo's comedies as auntie).

A bit regret never read Bro promster_12's FR. Didn't know price had been raised to $80. Was slightly taken aback when she kicked up a fuss when I gave her $60 after the deed. In the end, no choice just gave her $80.

FR Summary
Name : Xiao Hong
Origin : Shen yang.
Look : Very auntie. Thick make up. Looks like Lin Ruping (my opinion).
Showering : Clean me very thoroughly. Especially the didi part.
Body : Slim. Model like. Long legs.
Boobs : Soft boobs. Light pinkish brown nipples for sucking.
Skin : Fair. Not very smooth liao. Visible stretch marks at tummy.
Armpit : Shaven.
Pussy : Bushy. Loose lips.
Catbath : Light licks at a lot of places. I enjoy it. Takes her time.
Frenching : Mouth got a bit of ciggy smell. No desire to kiss her since auntie liao. Anyway, she said kissing not allowed.
Fingering : Not much as I was enjoying her catbath.
BJ (with cap): Sucks furiously. Have to stop her. If not, sure fire off.
FJ (Capped of course): Take sometime to went in as I wasn't hard enough. Maybe see her auntie face, a bit sian. Once I went in, her sexy moans start. She is one horny lady. Enjoyed it as I asked her to hook her long legs on my back.
Service : Accomodating and looking to please.
Attitude : Friendly and chatty.
Damage : $80 + $20 (room).

I think I won't RTF because not my type and I can get younger better PRCs in GL with $80. If I had known her price raised to $80, I would have skipped her.
Next time, I will check price before meeting. Anyway, Thanks to Bro woofer for the contact.

promster_12
13-05-2007, 01:03 AM
To guys who PMed me for her contact, please respect the threadstarter. If his PM box is full, ask in the public section. Don't ask from me as I am not threadstarter. Also, your number of posts is 0. Try to contribute something to this forum first ok. I don't have a habit of zapping anyone. Just want you guys to follow the rules. You know who you are.

Try posting and you will get more as time goes by.

Apollo
13-05-2007, 12:50 PM
I think I won't RTF because not my type and I can get younger better PRCs in GL with $80. If I had known her price raised to $80, I would have skipped her.
Next time, I will check price before meeting. Anyway, Thanks to Bro woofer for the contact.

She even quoted me 100, and without saying anything else. then told me will give me special price 80 and special for me only :(

At the end tried GL40 instead, not bad :D and can try 2.5

Still thanks for the threadstarter for sharing the contact!

woofer
13-05-2007, 03:10 PM
She even quoted me 100, and without saying anything else. then told me will give me special price 80 and special for me only :(

At the end tried GL40 instead, not bad :D and can try 2.5

Still thanks for the threadstarter for sharing the contact!

Hmmm seems like I need to talk to her bout the market pricing. Cuz when I on her the first time we din even talk about price. I usually gave her bout 70 - 80 (i.e. 60 + tips) and she says she'll not bargain with me the price. Cuz I usually spend more than an hour iwth her.

Though her service is decent but in the end of the day, I suppose in the end of the day, she'll lose her clientele. Will update bros here. Thanks for the feedback.

lacoruna69
13-05-2007, 08:05 PM
I think all Bros should double check pricing with the girl before meeting up. I usually take for granted and follow the initial pricing set out by the thread starter. No problems so far until yesterday. I paid the price when I had to fork out the 'unexpected' extra $20. I won't say it is bad service but I think most of us will be taken aback by the sudden increase in price. There had been cases whereby some FLs will suddenly happily increase the price just because of rising popularity. So, best to double check with the girl before meeting up.

avante
14-05-2007, 02:54 AM
thanks to bro woofer for xiao hong contact...finally managed to meet her up on sun 12am and brought her to joo chiat H81...i also didn't check on the pricing with her...when i gave her $60 after the session, she stared at me and said should be $20 more...just paid her and send her back to her condo.

She's really bery tall at 175cm with big boobs:D ...i'm 10cm shorter than her!
but as bro said a bit autie look. Overall service is great...totally no rush...once inside the room, we lied down on the bed and chat for a while before starting the action...shower and catbath is SOP lah...on the bed she's damn horny and get wet easily...she can't tahan me painting her pussy...said it's ticklish with loud moaning...she's willing to try many positions and said my bro is too big...hit the inside of her tummy, both painful and shiok feeling.

Name: Xiao Hong
Look: a bit auntie look
Body: White skin, tall and slim body, but got some stretch marks around tummy and backside areas
Boobs: 36D bah
Skin: Fair. Not very smooth liao. Visible stretch marks at tummy.
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 7/10...wet and willing to change positions
Service : 8/10...totally no rush attitude, friendly and chatty person
Damage : $80 + $20 room + cd
Rtn: Nope...at $80 find it quite ex unless she's willing to lower ger price

woofer
14-05-2007, 10:13 PM
Apologies to bros that I had send out number to.

I've already spoken to her bout the pricing issue and also let her know that if she persists, she'll not get intros from me and not to mention that GL has so many more gals and with that tough competition, she would not be able to survive. And that time she "hao zi wei zi" liao.

Thanks again for your feedback.

stormromper
06-06-2007, 12:42 AM
Finally got to try Xiao Hong last week. Thanks bro woofer for sharing.

Was dead tired after work but thought of calling on the tall MILF had been lingering in my mind for days, so since finally can call it an early day in weeks, I decided to give Xiao Hong a call. Since there were feedbacks of discrepancies in pricing, I asked her about the charges over the phone before confirming. She asked what price I offering and I told her $60 and she accepted it.

Scene zoom to hotel room. She's indeed 1.75m tall. Very turned on. Age-wise, definitely at least mid-30s and above. MILF is MILF mah.

Very friendly and witty woman. Good sense of humour. So we talked for a little while, got comfortable with each other, before heading for the shower. No rush at all. She was pleasantly surprised when I helped her rub her back with shower foam and commented not many men would do that. Maybe that set the tone of good will in the session that followed.

After showering, got onto bed. She's not in a hurry at all. Chatted more while she cuddled up abit for intimacy. After some dirty talk, she began the cat bath. She's got very very gentle tongue. Her lickings really define the term "cat bath", soft and gentle like a kitten. lol. However when it comes to BBBJ, her suction power quite strong, not what I would prefer.

Ok, now for the not so proud part. After capping, she BJ strongly somemore. My weapon not accustomed to rough handling. :p So started to turn soft and refused to start engine. So she patiently wait and we chatted again for a long while, all the time hugging under the bedsheets. Very intimate feeling.

But things got bored, and I started fondling her breasts (big but sagging abit unfortunately), and she guided me on how she liked to be touched. After 5 mins, she got turned on and started to moan very loud. Lucky for me since I don't paint. Now she demanded to fuck, say she cannot stand it already. lol. All these from just twiddling her nipples. lol

See she so turned on, my weapon also started to react liao. Another round of BBBJ, cap and off we go. She's quite wet and reactive. And when I adopted the position where her long legs go over my forearms and shoulders, lagi turned on. Pumping her while her long legs sway to the rhythm. How I love tall women. Didn't take long before explosion occurred.

Very paiseh towards her because the whole session quite long due to the inacitivity in the middle, but she never once complained. So wanted to tip her $20 more, but discovered not enough cash, in the end tipped $10 more only. She said don't worry about it, she enjoyed herself too. Very good attitude.

Looks: 6/10 (abit old but can tell she's a looker when younger; was a model before)
Figure: 7/10 (tall, figure not bad but not curvy type. big and very soft boobs but too bad drooping a bit)
BBBJ: 6/10 (strong suction, too bad not my cup of tea. very gentle tongue)
FJ: 7/10 (very good and patient attitude and responsive)
GFF (Girlfriend Feeling): 9/10 (lots of cuddling)
RTF: Maybe (My first try at MILF, not as exciting as I thought :p)
Damage: $70+CD+room