PDA

View Full Version : Tits sagging a bit....how?

kitty_luv
25-04-2007, 11:43 PM
Any sis tried the enhancement tingy?...tempted to try....a bit sagging and losing a bit of confidence....

bonkers69
25-04-2007, 11:53 PM
any pic to show................:p

kitty_luv
25-04-2007, 11:55 PM
any pic to show................:p

u want the be4 and after isit?....like advert...

naemlo
26-04-2007, 12:04 AM

U can attach both in this forum.... :D

stephan
26-04-2007, 12:24 AM
U can attach both in this forum.... :D

u r good lah, win liao lor! :D

bonkers69
26-04-2007, 12:29 AM

that would be great....we dun mind waiting for few weeks or mths for results:D

naemlo
26-04-2007, 12:38 AM
u r good lah, win liao lor! :D

Si mi L, I suggesting to her mah. C how is shaggy they r.... :D

kitty_luv
26-04-2007, 12:42 AM
that would be great....we dun mind waiting for few weeks or mths for results:D

u all wait can....must find one tat works 1st....ask ur gf for recommendation can?...

bonkers69
26-04-2007, 12:47 AM
u all wait can....must find one tat works 1st....ask ur gf for recommendation can?...

maybe bro naemlo can help , he got lots of babes than me.....:D

naemlo
26-04-2007, 12:50 AM
maybe bro naemlo can help , he got lots of babes than me.....:D

U lidat said me, u suaning me or praising me??? Hmmm...:rolleyes:

atomant
26-04-2007, 12:52 AM

hmmm, y dun try slimfit.. the one lynn poh try wan.. maybe it works... orrr if not i can massage for u and see if it works.. hahaa:p

bonkers69
26-04-2007, 12:52 AM
my gf's not sagging yet leh........i'm ok , so long it still there:p

naemlo
26-04-2007, 12:53 AM
my gf's not sagging yet leh........i'm ok , so long it still there:p

You failed your english?? U should use gfs' not sagging.... cos u have more than 1. :D

icantthrust
26-04-2007, 12:53 AM
Any sis tried the enhancement tingy?...tempted to try....a bit sagging and losing a bit of confidence....

how sag is sag? buy push up bra?

bonkers69
26-04-2007, 12:57 AM
U lidat said me, u suaning me or praising me??? Hmmm...:rolleyes:

wow lan eh...envy you lah.
i believe you close one eye at JC also can grasp a handful of sagging tits , right:D

bonkers69
26-04-2007, 12:59 AM
You failed your english?? U should use gfs' not sagging.... cos u have more than 1. :D

my englang F9 leh...xin loi , xin loi .

naemlo
26-04-2007, 01:00 AM
wow lan eh...envy you lah.
i believe you close one eye at JC also can grasp a handful of sagging tits , right:D

Sorry hor, I only know whether saggy or not, when they dun wear bras or they are in hotel with me. :D But most not saggy lah cos most r SYT. Young n firm.

soul_vision
26-04-2007, 01:00 AM
haha.................:D

bonkers69
26-04-2007, 01:04 AM
Sorry hor, I only know whether saggy or not, when they dun wear bras or they are in hotel with me. :D But most not saggy lah cos most r SYT. Young n firm.

too bad we can't help sis kitty liao.....

naemlo
26-04-2007, 01:06 AM
my englang F9 leh...xin loi , xin loi .

Anh kg ngu? Anh la gi lam? Hoc tieng Viet nam? :D

naemlo
26-04-2007, 01:08 AM
too bad we can't help sis kitty liao.....

Dun worry, we help our own ba chu, con gai, ba xa.....

bonkers69
26-04-2007, 01:13 AM
Anh kg ngu? Anh la gi lam? Hoc tieng Viet nam? :D

Toi khong met . bay gio dung intonet SBF. toi noi tieng viet do lam....:D

naemlo
26-04-2007, 01:21 AM
Toi khong met . bay gio dung intonet SBF. toi noi tieng viet do lam....:D

Chuc ngu ngon, tam biet nhe... :cool:

TyLa_BaBy
26-04-2007, 01:47 AM

When it comes to saggy breasts, I can only say prevention is better than cure. But there are quite a few creams around that really work to lift your breasts up a bit and prevent further sagging. Different creams work for different girls, so you just have to shop around and try a few yourself.

Also, doing exercises like push-ups or lifting light weights can help tone up your chest muscles and help your tits look more pert. It also prevents further sagging unless you are D-cup onwards because gravity will seriously work its shit on you. :D

I think the most important point is to make sure that you're wearing the correct bra-size that gives you enough support that can help you defy gravity's effects for as long as possible. A lot of girls I know ended up with saggy tits because they've been wearing bras the wrong way all the time.

Hope all this helps. You can PM me if you need more specific info or such. :)

kitty_luv
26-04-2007, 02:00 AM
When it comes to saggy breasts, I can only say prevention is better than cure. But there are quite a few creams around that really work to lift your breasts up a bit and prevent further sagging. Different creams work for different girls, so you just have to shop around and try a few yourself.

Also, doing exercises like push-ups or lifting light weights can help tone up your chest muscles and help your tits look more pert. It also prevents further sagging unless you are D-cup onwards because gravity will seriously work its shit on you. :D

I think the most important point is to make sure that you're wearing the correct bra-size that gives you enough support that can help you defy gravity's effects for as long as possible. A lot of girls I know ended up with saggy tits because they've been wearing bras the wrong way all the time.

Hope all this helps. You can PM me if you need more specific info or such. :)

Sis, tis the onli constructive feedback thusfar...mi cup C...tot tat it is nice not to wear bra for some time....discovered too late tat they r sagging...juz a little bit...mi want to find a way to make them firm....tried some cream...din work....heard abt the shops but a bit expensive....u tried be4?

TyLa_BaBy
26-04-2007, 07:14 AM
Sis, tis the onli constructive feedback thusfar...mi cup C...tot tat it is nice not to wear bra for some time....discovered too late tat they r sagging...juz a little bit...mi want to find a way to make them firm....tried some cream...din work....heard abt the shops but a bit expensive....u tried be4?

I haven't tried any of those bust-enhancement things leh. And no one I know has tried it before, so I cannot tell you whether it works or not.

But I think sagging a bit bit not so bad lah, right? It's only normal to sag a bit what. From now on just take good care of it to prevent further sagging lor.

I think the only time you'll honestly need bust enhancement help is after you have a baby and esp if you breastfeed. I see a lot of women's tits all sag damn jialat after going through that. Now I a bit scared scared liao. I think only after baby then seriously need to spend money to tone breasts.

Don't sad lah! I'm sure your tits are still damn titillating! :D

No-go
26-04-2007, 09:46 AM
+++ no use lar ;) post some pic for us to judge. a picture is worth a thousand words. hehe

Castrol
26-04-2007, 10:47 AM
Sis, tis the onli constructive feedback thusfar...mi cup C...tot tat it is nice not to wear bra for some time....discovered too late tat they r sagging...juz a little bit...mi want to find a way to make them firm....

sagging boobs are natural and womanly. when you sleep at nite, you should not be wearing bra so your titties can take a break from the bra. :D

Drifter79
26-04-2007, 11:00 AM
I understand that correct massaging the breast's area can help prevent sagging although i dun know how its done. Overheard OC talking to her friend... maybe find chance to ask den post it here.... But a little sag makes your cleavage look much better and breast fuller. So dun worry too much:cool:

TyLa_BaBy
26-04-2007, 11:00 AM
sagging boobs are natural and womanly. when you sleep at nite, you should not be wearing bra so your titties can take a break from the bra. :D

Siao arh?!? Who wear bra to sleep at night one?
You talking about those proper underwire bra or what??

Sports bra that kind can lah, but if wear underwire bra go sleep the breasts sure JIALAT, man... Long term will cause back problem and deformed breasts even...

Drifter79
26-04-2007, 11:03 AM
Thats true, i never knew any gals in my life who sleep wearing bras. Even when with a group of friends, they will take it off before they sleep...

Frankiestine
26-04-2007, 11:08 AM
Sr...mi cup C...tot tat it is nice not to wear bra for some time....discovered too late tat they r sagging...juz a little bit...mi want to find a way to make them firm....tried some cream...din work....heard abt the shops but a bit expensive....u tried be4?

Why dun you tried to do some chest workouts..no seriously at least helps to firm up the muscle which would in some ways help to lift the breast up..

t123
26-04-2007, 11:20 AM
listen to Geri Halliwell aka Ginger Spice's song, Lift me up.:D

Know_yr_role
26-04-2007, 11:32 AM
constant massaging of he breasts will help to firm it up...must start rubbing from outer to underneath and rub yr way inwards, left hand massage right breasts and vice versa and circling it helps too....tats wat my gf's feedback to me, shes been doing since her teens and hers are quite firm :D

TyLa_BaBy
26-04-2007, 12:48 PM
constant massaging of he breasts will help to firm it up...must start rubbing from outer to underneath and rub yr way inwards, left hand massage right breasts and vice versa and circling it helps too....tats wat my gf's feedback to me, shes been doing since her teens and hers are quite firm :D

But like that means your gf has been doing "prevention" and not cure mah. Kitty_Luv wants a "cure"!

And how big is your gf? Tits too big no matter how much u try and prevent still will sag at least bit bit one... Laws of gravity leh.

Castrol
26-04-2007, 12:54 PM
Siao arh?!? Who wear bra to sleep at night one?
You talking about those proper underwire bra or what??

Sports bra that kind can lah, but if wear underwire bra go sleep the breasts sure JIALAT, man... Long term will cause back problem and deformed breasts even...

i thought you will wear bra go sleep so in your dreams people cannot see your black nipples mah...

wait da minute, i was talking to kitty luv... and hor, you talk to other people use beautiful word fonts but to me, you so fierce hor. hello kitty, am i right or not? :D

Frankiestine
26-04-2007, 01:06 PM
i thought you will wear bra go sleep so in your dreams people cannot see your black nipples mah...

ooi how you know nipples black huh? :D

TyLa_BaBy
26-04-2007, 01:07 PM

wait da minute, i was talking to kitty luv... and hor, you talk to other people use beautiful word fonts but to me, you so fierce hor. hello kitty, am i right or not?

So you wear shirt and pants to sleep just in case you meet chio bu in your dreams?? Or you make sure you permanently erect just in case the girl in your dreams is a nympho? :D

Now i give you nice nice font also. But about being fierce hor, I think sometimes i cannot help it lah. :p

sleaguepunter
26-04-2007, 01:29 PM
seriously, most married men feel it ok for wife's neh neh to become saggy as age goes by, while many want firm round type, but most will still "enjoy" their wife neh neh.

As for breast feed, dont really notice that neh neh become saggy, as long do the proper exercises, use machines in the gym that can work out the chest, will go a long way to prevent saggy breasts.;)

I notice many sg ladies didnt wear proper bra that suit the breasts. This is very impt as incorrect bra may result in discomfort and make breast out of shapes.

As for those adverts on breast enchancement, look to me the model just wore push up bra in those b4 and after photos.

wildbeast
26-04-2007, 02:11 PM
Dear sister, to my knowledge so far, I have the below to share.

A doctor friend told me how to differentiate enhanced and natural breasts before. Natural breasts will bounce when she walk and little bit of sag. I don't know what is ur degree of sagging. Could be ur tits perfectly ok, juz ur posture or u too mindful over them.

Found out from same doctor friend too is that the bust cream, massage or even bust enhancement exercise is mainly using the principle of cells/glands/ducts stimulation to make it always in "expand" mode and thus harden and active. We would feel firm bust then. But this has to be a pretty long and regular application.

True like bros said woman after birth will hv sagging tits due to the skin being stretch. However, breasts feeding could save the situation. 2 in 1. Good for baby and breasts.

Breasts sagging or not depends lots on GENES too. Usually happen to woman afterbirth or age. Believe u r below 30 y.o.

Heard some bra has the effect to shape and firm a woman tits. I have not seen any. Just heard wife mentioned b4.

Sister, feels u fret not over this little sag. At least is only a little and u hv a well endowed CUP which many men hunger for and many women die to have for. As long as is not illness is ok. Just like us man with various manhood type. Most impt is function well and healthy!!!!!!

Thank you! Enjoy SEX folks......

bonkers69
26-04-2007, 02:18 PM

u r right bro ,
just like us dun wear underwear when sleeping at night hor:)

Castrol
26-04-2007, 04:53 PM
ooi how you know nipples black huh?

they are either black or brown, unless tyla baby can confirm her nipples are pink. :D

Now i give you nice nice font also. But about being fierce hor, I think sometimes i cannot help it lah.

according to boobs doctors, fierce women usually have saggy breasts hor. :D

ken_v2
26-04-2007, 04:59 PM
to prevent saggies, u have to wear a bra, even to sleep. some sleep w/o it for comfort but if it is of substantial cup size, gravity will have a effect.

to cure, nothing much except good support and exercise to firm up the chest area. as for massage, not sure it works - no logic to it. maybe massaging with some toning cream might help..

GhostRay
26-04-2007, 05:01 PM
Maybe the ad I seen recently can help??? Is the ad of an auntie walking pasting with bounching boob. Even make a man bang into a lamp post. Go consult them. But dun be sweet talk into buying anything just in case they pressure & sweet talk you into buying any of their product.

Microsoft
26-04-2007, 05:06 PM
to prevent saggies, u have to wear a bra, even to sleep.

Lidat increase risk of breast cancer leh...:D Kena cancer no more sag problem cos no more breast. :p

Frankiestine
26-04-2007, 05:44 PM
according to boobs doctors, fierce women usually have saggy breasts hor. :D

thats true, fierce is a very stressful emotion and pple say stress tends to sag the facial skin...so now we know this is not the only part that will sag...:D

daryl76
26-04-2007, 05:55 PM
sagging is not a problem... uncle monster here loves to put sagging breasts back to place :D

SuayMak
26-04-2007, 06:18 PM
push ups. better still during sex when gal on top!? :rolleyes:

Frankiestine
26-04-2007, 07:15 PM
sagging is not a problem... uncle monster here loves to put sagging breasts back to place :D

yup i use the suction method of uplifting the breasts..:D

Castrol
26-04-2007, 07:24 PM
thats true, fierce is a very stressful emotion and pple say stress tends to sag the facial skin...so now we know this is not the only part that will sag...:D

yes i'm always under stress, now i know why my balls sag so horribly... :D

TyLa_BaBy
26-04-2007, 07:29 PM
they are either black or brown, unless tyla baby can confirm her nipples are pink.

Personally I haven't seen BLACK nipples on CHinese girls before leh... So far all I've seen are various shades or brown...

And no, my nipples aren't pink. Not anymore anyway. After getting pregnant the color just got darker and darker. But still not BLACK lah! Now just dark brown. :eek:

Can someone show me a picture of BLACK nipples? Cannot use negro women arh. I want to see black nipples on asian women (chinese/jap/korean).

And Castrol bro, even if fierce women have saggy boobs hor, at least I have boobs hor. Not flat flat like aeroplane. Don't believe look at my avatar. Got tits better than no tits. :rolleyes:

Freman
26-04-2007, 07:34 PM
And Castrol bro, even if fierce women have saggy boobs hor, at least I have boobs hor. Not flat flat like aeroplane. Don't believe look at my avatar. Got tits better than no tits. :rolleyes:

your tits look perfectly fine to me.... sag abit natural mah.... living your age is better than trying to pretend to be another age.

Drifter79
26-04-2007, 07:44 PM

If that is really your breasts, i can only say your husband is one lucky chap. They look deliciously good...:p

Frankiestine
26-04-2007, 07:45 PM
yes i'm always under stress, now i know why my balls sag so horribly... :D

hmmm i wonder whether those creams they used to rabba rabba on the breasts works on our balls or not..?:confused:

Frankiestine
26-04-2007, 07:47 PM
And no, my nipples aren't pink. Not anymore anyway. After getting pregnant the color just got darker and darker. But still not BLACK lah! Now just dark brown.

Ah your hubby likes to suck on your tits right? becos my dick also now darker in shade probably from all the bj i been getting..:D

my oc commented that my dick last time used to have that pinkish look...:(

TyLa_BaBy
26-04-2007, 08:04 PM
Ah your hubby likes to suck on your tits right? becos my dick also now darker in shade probably from all the bj i been getting..:D

my oc commented that my dick last time used to have that pinkish look...:(

No leh. My hubby don't like to suck on my tits leh. It HONESTLY just turned dark from pregnancy lah. U don't belief u ask your OC true or not.

Pink dicks are nice... Esp when they drip pre-cum... *slurps*

Frankiestine
26-04-2007, 08:13 PM
No leh. My hubby don't like to suck on my tits leh.
Oh man he just dun know what its like suckling on a woman breasts especially if she has sensitive tits which can really turns her on....

It HONESTLY just turned dark from pregnancy lah. U don't belief u ask your OC true or not.
probably due to hormonal changes as a result of pregnancy....

Pink dicks are nice... Esp when they drip pre-cum... *slurps*
[/FONT]
:eek: I am keeping my son away from you.....:D

big_bear
26-04-2007, 08:18 PM
Hello Kitty, I did a search and came to this girls forum discussing how to get firmer busts. You might wanna check it out.

http://www.flowerpod.com.sg/forums/lofiversion/index.php/t27599-0.html

If you read thru the posts, one product keeps getting mentioned, "DermaCare Bust Serum".

After searching around, i found the product pic:
http://www.healthy-detox.net/products/bustserum.jpg

In any case, I wanna stress that I don't know whether its effective or not. I'm not woman, I don't use this kinda product and I dunno if its sales agents advertising their own product in that forum.

Whatever advice you read, dun believe 100% until you try the product yourself and find it is effective on you.

Hope your busts get firm soon! Good luck!

TyLa_BaBy
26-04-2007, 08:50 PM
probably due to hormonal changes as a result of pregnancy....

Yah lah. Those darn evil hormones. (Women blame everything on hormones...)

I am keeping my son away from you.....[/QUOTE]

Your son how old? Got pre-cum liao meh? And how you know he got pre-cum? WHAT YOU DO TO YOUR SON?!?? :eek:

:D

no_faith
27-04-2007, 12:42 AM
Can someone show me a picture of BLACK nipples? Cannot use negro women arh. I want to see black nipples on asian women (chinese/jap/korean).

http://img9.imagepile.net/img9/58721vlcsnap-2597522.jpg
black enuff?:D
hahahahahalololol

ahem, sry to be lame.

lpong
27-04-2007, 03:43 AM
Any sis tried the enhancement tingy

can try this exercise:
http://www.yes.com.hk/bigger/main.aspx

don't know if work or not, ask my gf to try but she too lazy...

Castrol
27-04-2007, 09:01 AM
hmmm i wonder whether those creams they used to rabba rabba on the breasts works on our balls or not..?

haha be careful as we dont know how our sperm inside will react to it, dont wanna get a balls ache. :D

And Castrol bro, even if fierce women have saggy boobs hor, at least I have boobs hor. Not flat flat like aeroplane. Don't believe look at my avatar. Got tits better than no tits.

wow those are really nice and sexy saggy boobs! :D

onion_rings
27-04-2007, 09:04 AM
wow those are really nice and sexy saggy boobs! :D

Wow what a huge pair of melons do Tyla Baby posseses *slurps* hor sin no2 reporting!!! :p

Frankiestine
27-04-2007, 10:58 AM
your son how old? Got pre-cum liao meh? And how you know he got pre-cum? WHAT YOU DO TO YOUR SON?!??

only 6 but the color you like lor...of cos no precum yet...but it is my aim to train him to be the ultimate cheongster...i c the potential in him...now once in awhile he plays with his little wee wee and tell me "papa see junior so big"...:D

chickenzip
27-04-2007, 11:04 AM
actuali sagging abit nvr mind lah...as long as it look natural can liao...:D

http://serv2.imagehigh.com/imgss/5712180_runningavidoltits1nk.gif

jng1103
27-04-2007, 11:10 AM
Tits sagging shows that u r at least B+ or C cup. have u ever wondered how it feels to have a A- cup :mad: Dun complain sagging coz it's better than "no chance to sag" :p

jimbo

MINOHUE
27-04-2007, 12:48 PM
Hello Kitty, I did a search and came to this girls forum discussing how to get firmer busts. You might wanna check it out.

http://www.flowerpod.com.sg/forums/lofiversion/index.php/t27599-0.html

If you read thru the posts, one product keeps getting mentioned, "DermaCare Bust Serum".

After searching around, i found the product pic:
http://www.healthy-detox.net/products/bustserum.jpg

In any case, I wanna stress that I don't know whether its effective or not. I'm not woman, I don't use this kinda product and I dunno if its sales agents advertising their own product in that forum.

Whatever advice you read, dun believe 100% until you try the product yourself and find it is effective on you.

Hope your busts get firm soon! Good luck!

Yap
This product is using the latest nano technology of breaking water molecule up
It does penetrate into the skin with the right dose of ingrdient( no wish to go into techincal term)
After a couple of days you should be able to feel the lifting of your breast.
the only side effect you might notice is also the enlargment og your breast
So i would advise you to use in moderation
However for enlargment of breast, you need to look in into your family history(i mean does the female all have large breast)
Also not adviseable for female who are below 23 yeasrs of age !
Just my own opion(i not doctor )

Castrol
27-04-2007, 02:13 PM
Wow what a huge pair of melons do Tyla Baby posseses *slurps* hor sin no2 reporting!!!

ok tyla baby, more pics please. you cant chase away a horny hor sin like onion boy here. :D

actuali sagging abit nvr mind lah...as long as it look natural can liao...

wow wow wee... this type no matter how far she run, i sure can catch up... :D

triple h
27-04-2007, 02:26 PM
bro castrol....where there's a boob, castrol there to TUNE it
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo~!!!

ok tyla baby, more pics please. you cant chase away a horny hor sin like onion boy here. :D

wow wow wee... this type no matter how far she run, i sure can catch up... :D

Castrol
27-04-2007, 02:32 PM
bro castrol....where there's a boob, castrol there to TUNE it
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo~!!!

and bro, come on come on SHAKE IT NOW... TWIST AND SHOUT...
woooooooooo... :D

chickenzip
27-04-2007, 02:58 PM
wow wow wee... this type no matter how far she run, i sure can catch up...

catch it with great care bro...:D

http://imgserv2.imagehigh.com/imgss/5713105_avatar_4077.gif

Castrol
27-04-2007, 03:24 PM
http://imgserv2.imagehigh.com/imgss/5713105_avatar_4077.gif

at least 5kg there. :D

triple h
27-04-2007, 04:44 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo!!!!!
rock melons............my favourite..........:D

at least 5kg there. :D

onion_rings
27-04-2007, 05:23 PM
ok tyla baby, more pics please. you cant chase away a horny hor sin like onion boy here.
Hor sin no 1 castrol, what a good excuse u got there at the expense at me :D

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo!!!!!
rock melons............my favourite..........
Yi haaaaaaaaaaa bro trp h, rock or water melons also my favourite too :p

sinbin3333
27-04-2007, 06:27 PM
Not sure uf you gals noe this....Other than the correct bra size, you got to make sure the bra is worn correctly.. Alot of gers are wearing bras but not all knows how to wear it correctly. The golden triangle rule not only helps ur boobs, it also make sure tat you do not get the excess fat close to the area near the top part of the breast aka secondary breast...

Forgive my english

dominion
27-04-2007, 07:58 PM
sbf is really sbf... ask boobs how to prevent sag become a bunch of tikos fantasizing teh neh neh... :p

TyLa_BaBy
27-04-2007, 10:24 PM
only 6 but the color you like lor...of cos no precum yet...but it is my aim to train him to be the ultimate cheongster...i c the potential in him...now once in awhile he plays with his little wee wee and tell me "papa see junior so big"...

Your son SERIOUSLY got potential... So young already got that egotistical trait of thinking that his wee-wee is "so big"... You must train him with all the right skills! :D

ok tyla baby, more pics please. you cant chase away a horny hor sin like onion boy here.

Why must post more pics?? No benefit to me leh... Feed the hor sin then more hor sin come fly fly around here... Mai laaaa. Limbu's PM inbox already overflooded from those ppl who cannot read that I don't want FL service now... Spare me, can? I know you all very nice one. :p

dominion
28-04-2007, 04:18 PM
wa the avatar is really the tyla's??
hmm looks like a C- to me...

Castrol
28-04-2007, 10:21 PM
Why must post more pics?? No benefit to me leh... Feed the hor sin then more hor sin come fly fly around here... Mai laaaa. Limbu's PM inbox already overflooded from those ppl who cannot read that I don't want FL service now... Spare me, can? I know you all very nice one. :p

ok ah bu, but dont say people cannot read lah. cold calling is like that what. :D

TyLa_BaBy
29-04-2007, 02:05 AM
ok ah bu, but dont say people cannot read lah. cold calling is like that what. :D

Cold-calling also don't guarantee close sales leh. :D

Frankiestine
29-04-2007, 10:57 AM
Bro castrol maybe we should go into R&D to cum up with a little mini bra support for guys two ding dongs...good especially for pple like me who wear only briefs...some time wear loose fitting pants and run can feel the two ding dongs swinging around......:p

Frankiestine
29-04-2007, 11:01 AM
PM inbox already overflooded from those ppl who cannot read that I don't want FL service now... Spare me, can? I know you all very nice one

aiyah sista why dun you organize competition for them ask them email you pic of their dick then you post the pic here and we call it "BIGGEST DICKHEAD"...:D

U and the other sistas here be the judge...maybe winner get a free bonk subsidize by samster here...:p

TyLa_BaBy
30-04-2007, 12:14 AM
aiyah sista why dun you organize competition for them ask them email you pic of their dick then you post the pic here and we call it "BIGGEST DICKHEAD"...

U and the other sistas here be the judge...maybe winner get a free bonk subsidize by samster here...

Why me to organise? And you sure any samsters will join the "competition"?? Sekali they all send in pics of huge cocks cropped out from XXX videos/pictures... :D

chickenzip
30-04-2007, 08:31 AM
Sekali they all send in pics of huge cocks cropped out from XXX videos/pictures...

quite true...like the below : :D

http://serv2.imagehigh.com/imgss/5729496_untitled234.JPG

but...you can always arrange for live auditions...like the Singapore Idol or Project Superstars...

And also u can work with the budget hotel...u organize the audition in their hotel room, they sponsor the room free, and they get free advert. (u can be assured of long long quene outside the budget hotel)

Frankiestine
30-04-2007, 09:04 AM
Why me to organise? And you sure any samsters will join the "competition"?? Sekali they all send in pics of huge cocks cropped out from XXX videos/pictures... :D

aiyah since they all dun read properly keep pm you for contact mah...so they sure listen kwai kwai to your request...anyway they can bull about the size thru the pics but no way to bull if actual measure taken on site...fl will take measurement to ensure "consistency" of size claimed...:D

TyLa_BaBy
30-04-2007, 10:07 AM
http://serv2.imagehigh.com/imgss/5729496_untitled234.JPG

but...you can always arrange for live auditions...like the Singapore Idol or Project Superstars...

And also u can work with the budget hotel...u organize the audition in their hotel room, they sponsor the room free, and they get free advert. (u can be assured of long long quene outside the budget hotel)

FWAH. Nice thick cock sia... I think u can go contact the budget hotels first lah... Although i think chance of getting hotel sponsorship is very very low...

aiyah since they all dun read properly keep pm you for contact mah...so they sure listen kwai kwai to your request...anyway they can bull about the size thru the pics but no way to bull if actual measure taken on site...fl will take measurement to ensure "consistency" of size claimed...

Samsters?! Guai?!? U sure or not??

They want to bull about their size then they bull lah, cos at the end of the day when they look down, its still smaller than what they wish it was... :D

mr_missile
30-04-2007, 10:40 AM
Tyla_Baby,
I'm married, PREGNANT and not keen on any sexual offers. Yet.

Out of topic but just saw your signature and want to say CONGRATS to your pregnancy!!
Hope you'll give birth to a bouncing healthy baby yah?
Cheers! :)

TyLa_BaBy
30-04-2007, 12:46 PM
Out of topic but just saw your signature and want to say CONGRATS to your pregnancy!!
Hope you'll give birth to a bouncing healthy baby yah?
Cheers!

Thank you!! But I hope the baby don't bounce too much, if not very hard to carry leh... :D

kotek
30-04-2007, 06:23 PM
where's the sagging tits?
haha..

lacoruna69
01-05-2007, 12:41 PM
Limbu's PM inbox already overflooded from those ppl who cannot read that I don't want FL service now... Spare me, can? I know you all very nice one.

You posted another thread in the same section :
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=69364

That's why you get so many PMs.

~|@|~
01-05-2007, 12:49 PM
sbf is really sbf... ask boobs how to prevent sag become a bunch of tikos fantasizing teh neh neh... :p

ya man... read so many funny replies here. really makes my day, haha :D

a380ao
05-02-2009, 04:31 PM
Any sisters tried this product found in Guardian – one tube SGD40

Or brothers tried this product on their partners?

Will be glad to hear from both sides – brother and sisters

w w w .. getnanomed . com

NanoMed Finale Products for Breast Enlargement and Erectile Dysfunction (http://www.getnanomed.com/)

NanoMed Finale Bust Up Cream
Bust Firming and Enlargement Herbal Cream

Natural Essences and Herbal Ingredients
· Noticeable results within 1 week
· Lifts and firms bust for beautiful shape
· Enhanced cup size and natural shape
· Softer, younger, smoother texture
· Safe, herbal extracts, no chemicals
· Hypoallergenic, clinically tested
Directions
Apply a small amount onto fingertips and apply in circular, upward motion on the breast. Rub until the cream is fully absorbed. Use 1-2 times daily. No need to wash out.
Ingredients (65 gram tube)
Pueraria Mirifica extract, Collagen Protein, Honey, Ginseng root extract, Royal jelly