PDA

View Full Version : one pimple on scrotum

dooope
11-06-2018, 06:11 PM
hi i am having this white pimple on my scrotum. it doesnt hurt or anything. previously there was a hair sticking out and i pulled it out. now the pimple just doesnt go away. i saw a GP and the doctor gave me gentamicin cream to apply and it has been a week and still around. is this more than just a folliculitis?

IAmAwesome
11-06-2018, 11:27 PM
having this white pimple on my scrotum

Is the pimple size getting bigger or the same throughout? Also any discharge?

dooope
12-06-2018, 06:42 AM
Is the pimple size getting bigger or the same throughout? Also any discharge?

the pimple size is the same, previously there was pus coming out when hair was still there. now there isnt any discharge

TheBladeRunner
15-06-2018, 09:57 PM
previously there was pus coming out when hair was still there

TS i think its just an infection from the hair follicle much similar to person in the below thread (see post 15)

https://www.sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=692440

He also thought it was an STD but it was just an infection with pus due to a rusty shaver blade

Roch01
16-06-2018, 07:49 AM
More imptly did u have risky encounter

UltramanTiga87
16-06-2018, 03:30 PM
Always use a new razor to shave your pubic hair. Especially hair on your penis. Use the disposable razors. Don't shave your pubic hair with the razor that you shave your moustache with. You might get folliculitis

lester2017
17-06-2018, 04:36 PM
Looks like an infection, gentamycin orally? you can by amoxicillin and open the capsule and put in on the open wound where the pus is coming from, leave it for 30mins then wash it with ph-care. repeat until infection is gone. or you may use betadine if unsure with amoxicillin, btw amox is the weaker antibiotics in the market.