PDA

View Full Version : anywhere to find chinese SYT in BKK?

saabking
11-06-2018, 05:53 PM
Any recommendations for club, disco, or any other adult joints where you can find fair chinese SYT? Not really into tanned skin thai gals. lol

Kurabawa
12-06-2018, 03:15 AM
Can.. u bring from Singapore then have liao

saabking
12-06-2018, 04:36 PM
Can.. u bring from Singapore then have liao

OK..OK.. no choice got to order from PRC then; as PRC go Thailand no need visa.:p

hhlover
12-06-2018, 07:13 PM
U go Thailand but not into Thailand girls.. wan China girl..
Jus like u go Mac donald ask the counter got kfc chicken anot..
Which China girl will go Thailand n work when their currency is even smaller than China..

chameleon589
13-06-2018, 05:44 PM
Now many PRC guys and gals buying in bulk skin-whitening health products in BKK and selling in PRC.

Khop Khun Karp !:D

naemlo
14-06-2018, 12:07 AM
Which China girl will go Thailand n work when their currency is even smaller than China..

There are PRC FL working in Thailand.

nirvana123
14-06-2018, 10:12 AM
If really got PRC Female prostitutes willing to come work in Thailand, mostly is another type of SYT, Saggy Yucky Things:p

naemlo
14-06-2018, 12:45 PM
If really got PRC Female prostitutes willing to come work in Thailand, mostly is another type of SYT, Saggy Yucky Things:p

U will be surprised but mostly cmi.

TonyCheong2
14-06-2018, 01:51 PM

Those PRC FLs you find in Thailand is confirm cannot make it. :p

strikeback4
14-06-2018, 01:59 PM
Those PRC FLs you find in Thailand is confirm cannot make it. :p

You can ask TC2, he has alot of lobang for ladyboys, including those fair PRC kind :p

TonyCheong2
14-06-2018, 03:35 PM
You can ask TC2, he has alot of lobang for ladyboys, including those fair PRC kind :p

You're wrong! :mad:

naemlo's stable is all Nong Ploy quality! :eek: :p

insanelad
28-06-2018, 07:02 PM
You're wrong! :mad:

naemlo's stable is all Nong Ploy quality! :eek: :p
I hope you mean jus pretty n ot ladyboy pretty

fallen11
28-06-2018, 11:29 PM
PRC dont have la
The closest thing u can find is Vietbu.
Vietbu plenty in BKK

insanelad
02-07-2018, 09:08 AM

Bro you still provide service? Want ur contact going bkk this month

naemlo
02-07-2018, 10:25 AM

Transfer USD 1000 to my bank account then we can discuss.

draven78eric
02-07-2018, 11:09 AM
Yesterday my wife and i went into Carls, Junior, and she ask the counter staff, Have Somtum pupalad mai... :D

insanelad
04-07-2018, 01:53 AM
Transfer USD 1000 to my bank account then we can discuss.

🤤 whatttt...take it as no then lol

naemlo
04-07-2018, 04:41 PM
🤤 whatttt...take it as no then lol

If u willing to pay USD1000 then yes. If not then no.

TonyCheong2
05-07-2018, 01:19 AM
I hope you mean jus pretty n ot ladyboy pretty

�� whatttt...take it as no then lol

KNN you ask many boliao questions. :cool:

You better spend your time doing your own research then. :rolleyes:

In the good old days of genuine brotherhood we know one another by face and not because of making use of others to gather info.
Those days are extinct already. :cool:

TonyCheong2
05-07-2018, 01:24 AM
Yesterday my wife and i went into Carls, Junior, and she ask the counter staff, Have Somtum pupalad mai... :D

Seriously if I have a wife that try to ask this I'll tell her off not to sia sway me if I'm in a bad mood. :cool: :p

draven78eric
05-07-2018, 09:41 AM
Seriously if I have a wife that try to ask this I'll tell her off not to sia sway me if I'm in a bad mood. :cool: :p

Not true lah bro, i just say this to suan the TS lah..:D

jwbparty
14-07-2018, 12:16 AM
U go Thailand but not into Thailand girls.. wan China girl..
Jus like u go Mac donald ask the counter got kfc chicken anot..

Why is this not surprising? Seen plenty of posters asking crazy questions:
- Where to find Chinese in France?
- Where to find Thai in Canada?
- Where to find Russian in Thailand?
- Where to find Nigerian in China? :D

insanelad
14-07-2018, 11:54 PM
KNN you ask many boliao questions. :cool:

You better spend your time doing your own research then. :rolleyes:

In the good old days of genuine brotherhood we know one another by face and not because of making use of others to gather info.
Those days are extinct already. :cool:

i believe my account is way older than yours, and have done my research. only guys like you like to scold KNN and reminiscent the old days genuine brotherhood bullshit.

i lost Naemlo contact since i changed my old phone and trust me i know his services hence trying to make contact.

TonyCheong2
15-07-2018, 01:03 PM
i believe my account is way older than yours, and have done my research. only guys like you like to scold KNN and reminiscent the old days genuine brotherhood bullshit.

i lost Naemlo contact since i changed my old phone and trust me i know his services hence trying to make contact.

You talk cock very good lah. :p

TonyCheong2
15-07-2018, 04:10 PM
Your account also older than mine, but what’ve you been contributing? Or what’s your contribution(S)?

Lazy bugger think can pull rank by the date of account registration.
Is this SAF? :rolleyes:

I was forced to use TonyCheong2 instead of TonyCheong as some cheebye kias sabo me because I exposed their stealth agent scam.

One of them is your old nemesis 555! :p

SEAsiaJoe
15-07-2018, 06:02 PM
SEAJ? :D:p

Can visit him with white lilies plus 3 joss sticks. :D:cool:

Hoot! Hoot!

What happened to SEAJ?

Did he really die?

Just Wonderin'
SEAsiaJoe

naemlo
16-07-2018, 11:11 AM

U contacted and used my service b4?? :confused::eek:

insanelad
18-07-2018, 10:42 AM
You talk cock very good lah. :p

look at your comments on my post and see if you are bashing me, knowing this is a forum for free movement of ideas and information and assumed i have not done my due diligence.

Yes i have not contributed much, as i only contribute if i see fallacious information after i tried it. Maybe i dont have as much experience as others, where 1 mountain is taller than the other.

No offence, but i had to speak up for the stupid bashing on my earlier post.

buahahaha
18-07-2018, 12:35 PM
Actually agogo bar and thermae both have syt.

TonyCheong2
18-07-2018, 01:14 PM
look at your comments on my post and see if you are bashing me, knowing this is a forum for free movement of ideas and information and assumed i have not done my due diligence.

Yes i have not contributed much, as i only contribute if i see fallacious information after i tried it. Maybe i dont have as much experience as others, where 1 mountain is taller than the other.

Instead of wasting time to post why not you put your money where your mouth is by posting FR. :rolleyes:

Nohorserun88
21-07-2018, 11:55 PM
There are PRC FL working in Thailand.

Spotted a few PRC there before. don't know is tourist or FL.
The one is saw is Damn CHIO and sexy. Those that makes your little bro respond upon eye contact.

seabass
24-07-2018, 12:12 AM
Have la, damn rare. These are chinese thais. Your best bets are in the north. There is even a chinese village called Mae Fa Luang.

By any calculation, we consider a generation to be approximately 25 years, Some of these migrants are already 3 generations and you will be hard pressed to find a chinese speaking one. I think we got to do a visual selection. Everywhere on this planet, save both end of the poles, you will find chinese. You can find chinese in China. You can also find chinese in Timbuktu. If I can find plenty in far flung places like PNG, why is it inconceivable to find one in BKK. My ex thai gf is like 1/4 chinese. You know their are chinese since they have chinese stuck somewhere in their names. Super Long name and more often than not, a Wong or a Tan will be embedded in their name. You no need to study anthropology to find a chinese among a sea of thais.

Ok ok. If you must have a Chinese SYT, you need to go to INDO. There are like 50 Juta chinese there. Throw a stone you get one dozen.

seabass
24-07-2018, 12:23 AM
About 500 years back, following the trade winds, the chinese began a few waves of migration south, and they reach as far south as Indonesia. Had the trade wind not die after this country our ancestors would have reached Australia

seabass
24-07-2018, 12:26 AM
If you fuck your way backwards, starting from Kalimantan or java, work your way back to VN or Laos, you will already pick up the Chinese footprints on this ancient trade route.

seabass
24-07-2018, 12:27 AM
I call it connecting the dots.

seabass
24-07-2018, 12:31 AM
These days I am looking at the Philippines🤤 there is a huge picking of chinese there. And we are not talking about PRCs. In fact the local Chinese community there detest the PRC. As if they belong to a different race. I am less ‘discerning’. Of course.

seabass
24-07-2018, 12:46 AM

Relac la bro. Don’t go one mountain tall here. Some people here are really elders here and we got to take good advices. There are only reference points here.

For me, I will go to one place again n again. I will onion peel a layer. Maybe write a bit like self critic. You know asking questions, if you have to do it all over again, what will you do different. Open a case file. In so doing we build some knowledge and skill of chonging.

legolas99
18-08-2018, 07:02 PM
i think what u r looking for is thai-chinese. pure chinese u shld be going china. personally i feel that thai-chinese are very hot too. they fairer skin and a very innocent facial features. saw may thai-chinese in thier school uniform when shopping, really bth but too bad i dunno thai, cannot go sian. most of the working ladies probably doesnt have much chinese blood haha but i do see alittle in agogo. maybe u can try kapoo massage which generally recruit school girls or office ladies. but they are more expesive. slight more than 100sgd for 45min of handjob.still, i feel it will be hard to find alot thai chinese working. generally chinese are more well-to-do , so lower chance of the working

jwbparty
23-08-2018, 03:23 AM
These days I am looking at the Philippines🤤 there is a huge picking of chinese there. And we are not talking about PRCs. In fact the local Chinese community there detest the PRC. As if they belong to a different race. I am less ‘discerning’. Of course.

That's just retarded. There are only 3 racial groups: Mongoloid, Caucasoid & Negroid.

motodiary
24-08-2018, 03:52 AM
i think what u r looking for is thai-chinese. pure chinese u shld be going china. personally i feel that thai-chinese are very hot too. they fairer skin and a very innocent facial features. saw may thai-chinese in thier school uniform when shopping, really bth but too bad i dunno thai, cannot go sian. most of the working ladies probably doesnt have much chinese blood haha but i do see alittle in agogo. maybe u can try kapoo massage which generally recruit school girls or office ladies. but they are more expesive. slight more than 100sgd for 45min of handjob.still, i feel it will be hard to find alot thai chinese working. generally chinese are more well-to-do , so lower chance of the working

many Thai in urban area, especially Bangkok, has Thai blood stretching back many generations. many are so thoroughly mixed with Thai, Laos, Lanna etc that they themselves are not aware they have partial Chinese genes. so, it is difficult to clearly single-out. what you are probably referring to are those that show clear Chinese features and you assumed those are the only Thai with Chinese genes but thats not true.