PDA

View Full Version : drugs to make girls like a horny cat

poop_ant
24-04-2007, 11:47 PM
Was wondering if there is any drug which can make a girl very very horny and do all kinds of acts that she normally wouldn't do to beg for sex.

I have found one which is called vigorelle which is application kind and another is the Spanishfly which i believed has side effect.

Dun misunderstood me, as i not gonna go pubs and spike on girls. Just wanna do on my curious and slutty gf. Have been together for few years and we BOTH wanna try new ways. She know im interested in a girl whom always apprear to be very slutty, den she says she wanna overtake the fantasies i had about her in my mind and wanna be my super horny slut. Therefore she wanna try these sex drugs.

I hope sone kind soul can give me some ideas on where to purchase it.

STK01
25-04-2007, 08:34 AM
According to 1 brother here, it's called 'eyemo'

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=69174

Just kidding. :D hehe

chickenzip
25-04-2007, 08:35 AM
Was wondering if there is any drug which can make a girl very very horny and do all kinds of acts that she normally wouldn't do to beg for sex.

Just wanna do on my curious and slutty gf. Have been together for few years and we BOTH wanna try new ways. She know im interested in a girl whom always apprear to be very slutty, den she says she wanna overtake the fantasies i had about her in my mind and wanna be my super horny slut. Therefore she wanna try these sex drugs.

Sorry bro...no offence...but...you should be grateful to have such gf, be it if she was slutty or horny enough. the mindset of satistfying u is for me, best of all gifts.

And the more U should not be encouraging her to take any form of drugs. There are many other ways to improve the excitement of making love..and they are equally effective, at least for me.

Just my 2 cents worth.

Lastly, sori i do not know of and where to buy such drugs.

diver69er
25-04-2007, 08:57 AM
According to 1 brother here, it's called 'eyemo'

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=69174

Just kidding. :D hehe

Ha Ha Haa....:D

JWNY
25-04-2007, 08:58 AM
it's call LOVE bro!!! :D

(the purest of drugs...and it's FREE!)

JWNY

Just Do It
25-04-2007, 09:01 AM
I think, if you perform your foreplay correctly and not rush into it, the gal should get high enuff to beg for more and ultimately it ....

onion_rings
25-04-2007, 09:17 AM
Every now & den we see ppl start a thread asking where to buy drugs that can make his gal horny lar or so that he can spike the stranger drink as he met in pub or disco in order to have free sex? If not they can even start a stupid thread on putting what in he gal drink she will be very high so fore so on lar(like the recent eyemo one) kekeke...Of course bro with the correct mind frame know it's wrong but there are some minority siao siao bro here who knows & god knows think it mgt really work & do it...:eek:

So my conclusion is if u really know & know how or where to get this type of drugs lobang which can really make those gal high & proven non dangerous after consumption...Pls pm me hoh oops i mean pls keep it to yrself nia :D

CoolBlack
25-04-2007, 09:25 AM
This reminded me of an incident. Was at a pub with a new female friend and I wanted very much wanted to get her high (by alcohol) so maybe I could get lucky.As the night went on, she was indeed high and horny......I thought ho say liao! tonight sure getting some! Yes, she was high and horny but she just approached another guy there, flirted with him and they went left together.....sigh.:(

So the morale of the story is....yes you could add substance to get a gal horny and begging for sex.....the question is : will you be the one providing it?:D

Just a thought.

noname123
25-04-2007, 09:35 AM
it's call LOVE bro!!! :D

(the purest of drugs...and it's FREE!)

JWNY

Free meh....think again...:rolleyes:

Microsoft
25-04-2007, 09:44 AM
Free meh....think again...

Yalor... lifetime installment or half of all u have... Plus screaming, yelling, nagging, spying on ur HP, email, wallet, drawer, manzz can cont 2 write a book about it. Haizz... :D :D

smiler
25-04-2007, 09:49 AM
Yalor... lifetime installment or half of all u have... Plus screaming, yelling, nagging, spying on ur HP, email, wallet, drawer, manzz can cont 2 write a book about it. Haizz... :D :D

Life of a married man is lidat lah.
Wat else u can expect?

Allow u to go kio kway?

Microsoft
25-04-2007, 09:50 AM
Life of a married man is lidat lah.
Wat else u can expect?

Allow u to go kio kway?

Allow u 2 kio kway goot meh? Got condition 1 u noe? U mus oso allow her 2 kio Ar. :D :p

Mulch
25-04-2007, 09:58 AM
And the more U should not be encouraging her to take any form of drugs. There are many other ways to improve the excitement of making love..and they are equally effective, at least for me.

i agree with bro chickenzip's statement above. don't use drugs bro! there will always be some form of side effects. horniness is a state of mind, the good thing about the state of mind is that you DO have the ability to manipulate it. and if the other partner is willing to LET you manipulate it, then the sky's the limit.

you already know that she wants to give you all that she can, so you have to guide her along. try kinky stuff man, seriously.

a couple of suggestions for you. the first and simplest one is to engage in sms sex...text each other horny smses...things like "i'm thinking of you and am rock hard now" "i want to f**k you so bad" and then see how she responds.

another suggestion for you...when you next make out with her, finger her with her panties on until its very soaked with her juices, then after the deed is done, ask to keep the panty. surprise her one day and say that you brought it to work and is secretly sniffing it to smell her scent...and you can't wait to taste the real thing again...

like i said bro, the sky's the limit, you can do almost anything you want if she's willing to let you. so what the heck! don't use these kinda drugs, you don't need it.

ok, nagging finished. :D

poorman4sex
25-04-2007, 10:21 AM
best drug... hmm....

BMW..Gucci...LV..Prada...Diamond... give them all confirm she very horny~~!!!!

icantthrust
25-04-2007, 10:26 AM
no need drugs la jus pump her harder n longer :)

Castrol
25-04-2007, 10:32 AM
As the night went on, she was indeed high and horny......I thought ho say liao! tonight sure getting some! Yes, she was high and horny but she just approached another guy there, flirted with him and they went left together.....sigh.:(

hahaha... bro thats really sad, you started the engine but somebody drove the car. :D

noname123
25-04-2007, 10:37 AM
Yalor... lifetime installment or half of all u have... Plus screaming, yelling, nagging, spying on ur HP, email, wallet, drawer, manzz can cont 2 write a book about it. Haizz... :D

we 2 same boat same boat hor....pengz....think abt it hor..."you ku nan yan" arh!!

:(

Microsoft
25-04-2007, 10:46 AM
we 2 same boat same boat hor....pengz....think abt it hor..."you ku nan yan" arh!!

I think RK oso in this knee deep shit... :D :D

smiler
25-04-2007, 10:47 AM
Allow u 2 kio kway goot meh? Got condition 1 u noe? U mus oso allow her 2 kio Ar. :D :p

Tat's why........so better prepare not to get married.

noname123
25-04-2007, 10:50 AM
I think RK oso in this knee deep shit... :D

RK leh...dare not come in har...scare of Ah sam sibo...tell him dun worry lah...:D

We zap ah sam til hor lanz...hehe

smiler
25-04-2007, 10:50 AM
We zap ah sam til hor lanz...hehe

Can meh?
U sure?
How arh?

noname123
25-04-2007, 10:53 AM
Can meh?
U sure?
How arh?

When RK comes in ...i let u know....hehe

smiler
25-04-2007, 10:55 AM
When RK comes in ...i let u know....hehe

In this case, I waited until I go hor lanz also wun noe one.

Microsoft
25-04-2007, 10:58 AM
In this case, I waited until I go hor lanz also wun noe one.

Can... spiritually... majiam like pcc lidat... u rape ur favourite actress spiritually :D

NNKC u all talk so long still haven say got wat drug can make girl horny... Haizz :D

jng1103
25-04-2007, 11:23 AM
best drug... hmm....

I think the best "drug" a woman ever wants is "tour". knn, always shopping tour, holiday tour, sightseeing tour, etc... why no "sex tour"? :D

jimbo

poorman4sex
25-04-2007, 12:03 PM
I think the best "drug" a woman ever wants is "tour". knn, always shopping tour, holiday tour, sightseeing tour, etc... why no "sex tour"? :D

jimbo

shopping tour , holiday tour also go there buy branded mah~~~

where got sight seeing one... everything sight seeing sleep one~~

triple h
25-04-2007, 12:39 PM
Salut bro!!!!
fully agree with u.........woooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

best drug... hmm....

SeAHuM
25-04-2007, 01:57 PM

I have found one which is called vigorelle which is application kind and another is the Spanishfly which i believed has side effect.

Dun misunderstood me, as i not gonna go pubs and spike on girls. Just wanna do on my curious and slutty gf. Have been together for few years and we BOTH wanna try new ways. She know im interested in a girl whom always apprear to be very slutty, den she says she wanna overtake the fantasies i had about her in my mind and wanna be my super horny slut. Therefore she wanna try these sex drugs.

Try outdoor sex, it will heighten her pleasure. sometime just being braless and pantyless would do the job..

monster.cookie
25-04-2007, 02:13 PM
Ask your gf to close her eyes and think of Richard Gere or something....

Freman
25-04-2007, 02:17 PM

:(

I think I'm in the same boat too...

we all 3 can come out for coffee.....

but I worry that if we arrange a place here..... suddenly on that day you will see a whole swarm of guys waiting at the coffee shop... macham reservist 1st day like that.

dominion
25-04-2007, 08:52 PM
drug? show a passbook with 8 digits more than hers...
that one can turn any woman into the horniest slut on earth

soul_vision
25-04-2007, 09:05 PM
I once went out with a super horny gal (setup by my bro), is a sure makan case liao...... then buy a few bottles for her to drink like no tomorrow ..... even pull mi to a corner and take my hand and rub her pussy ....... wah ........... i think hor say liao ...... quickly bring her to my car thinking for quicky in my car ....... ni na bei ........ bump into her ex boyfriend at the lift then she treat me like stranger and left with her ex BF ........................... the morale of the story is ......... pay money and get laid lah ........ sure makan case... instead trying your luck here and there.......

This is just my personal thought , thanks

Up mi and leave your nick, will up you back....

Soul :D

ragnarclaw
25-04-2007, 09:06 PM

NO offence here bro, if you want to try on your gf then go ahead but remember you said that there's side effect. If later kena side effect and you dont want to marry her next time, then you're harming a girl health and her future.Think with your big head, not your small head...

Cocky
25-04-2007, 09:24 PM
No money no horny :D

When there is money, there will be horny honey.
When there is no money, there will be only lonely.

Chinapuss
25-04-2007, 09:40 PM
Any form of drugs, in a way or other sure to hav side effects and not to say addictive...wat happens if ur gf will onli be horny by using tat "so" called drug??...no drug, no honey...is tat wat u want??...Brudder, de way to make a girl horny cat is de technique of foreplay and love-makin, certainly "NOT" drugs...Cheers! man :p

kitty_luv
25-04-2007, 11:53 PM

how come u guys like such tingy?....mi tried spanish fly be4...ex-bf coaxed mi into it....din work on mi....

best is still the touching....alcohol....wif the right guy.....mi always wet...

wukong68
26-04-2007, 12:09 AM
how come u guys like such tingy?....mi tried spanish fly be4...ex-bf coaxed mi into it....din work on mi....

best is still the touching....alcohol....wif the right guy.....mi always wet...

Yup.. i totally agree.. with the right women.. the rite place and ambience..
The touching sensations and alcohol.. the rest of the night.. "heaven"...

This happened to me and the experience is heavenly..

So y go thru drugs to heighten sex in such ways... :rolleyes:

Microsoft
26-04-2007, 12:13 AM
wif the right guy.....mi always wet...

How cum u women all lidat? Me with right women wrong women oso will get hard. RK better still, right women, wrong women, old women oso will get hard. :D :p

kitty_luv
26-04-2007, 12:46 AM
How cum u women all lidat? Me with right women wrong women oso will get hard. RK better still, right women, wrong women, old women oso will get hard. :D :p

if mi like u, guys will call mi a slut....even though i am a slut at heart, i cannot show it rite?...muz be sweet...like angel...

TyLa_BaBy
26-04-2007, 01:53 AM

All these drugs hardly work. I've tried them with my men and even taken some myself (not that I need them to get horny :D ). But maybe one trick might work...

Try giving her orgasm after orgasm. Maybe a few groups of multiples would be good. The more you make her cum, the better she feels and the more horny she would be! The rule is simple: The more she cums, the more she wants! Not to mention she'll feel more obliged to do what you want for you since you gave her so much pleasure...

Hope this helps!

dirty_boi24
26-04-2007, 02:02 AM
bro for wat i noe e best drug to make a ger more horny is 2 get her drunk cos my ex gf is 1 of them everytime she drink too much she will become damn horny n wil do any kind of funny things which she wil nt do when she is sober :cool: maybe u can try it out...any bro agree wif mi?

verylucky_88
26-04-2007, 09:28 AM
if mi like u, guys will call mi a slut....even though i am a slut at heart, i cannot show it rite?...muz be sweet...like angel...

yes, give a surprise. When free, we go for drinks?:D

Microsoft
26-04-2007, 09:44 AM

Nah... u jus a women with more needs... women with more needs r sweet like an angel in nature. :D :p

pokeman71
26-04-2007, 11:43 AM
BRO,

Actaully i want to say something, to get girl to be very horny not necessary to use drug or spanishfly la.

For eg, if you are strong dun think you need Virga right.

I think is the skill of the man which is the culrpit. Like my lover, when 1st time bonk her, she like dead fish, after groom her, now she can make the 1st move and also moan like no tomorrow.

She even shave to please me.

Call visit my thread:

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=50781

Tonight might be free, will try to upload her moan to bros.

Cheer

blackjack_king
26-04-2007, 11:46 AM
BRO,

Actaully i want to say something, to get girl to be very horny not necessary to use drug or spanishfly la.

For eg, if you are strong dun think you need Virga right.

I think is the skill of the man which is the culrpit. Like my lover, when 1st time bonk her, she like dead fish, after groom her, now she can make the 1st move and also moan like no tomorrow.

She even shave to please me.

Call visit my thread:

http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=50781

Tonight might be free, will try to upload her moan to bros.

Cheer

ya..waiting for ur stories on candy. dun keep us waiting leh

wish_mistress
27-04-2007, 12:20 AM
been there and tried (spanishfly etc)(out of curiosity)...no effect...dont think these kinda stuffs works...use your love and skill instead...the effects might be better then using drugs :)

zephyr83
27-04-2007, 02:40 AM
how u guys get hold on spainish fly?

Frankiestine
27-04-2007, 11:14 AM
how u guys get hold on spainish fly?

fly over to spain buy a fly swatter and start swatting....

zephyr83
27-04-2007, 12:50 PM
wooo... very interesting idea... yr suggestion really make u look stupid

Frankiestine
27-04-2007, 12:54 PM
wooo... very interesting idea... yr suggestion really make u look stupid

look at my avatar, do i look anywhere remotley like einstein?....anyway chill out where is your sense of humor...dun be too uptight..