:eek::eek: condom broke towards the end of session with fl today evening :eek:
completely exposed not circumcised so higher risk

any solid advice Appreciated

sure going to do the test tomorrow
what about PEP?Effective?
Must start immediately?:confused:

IAmAwesome
08-06-2018, 11:16 PM
TS i remember someone mentioned before that PEP was most effective within 72 hours

Big Sexy
09-06-2018, 08:42 AM
you are right that not being circumcised carry a higher risk and this is another reason why sam and myself has been advocating you guys to get yourself circumcised. There are a ton of other benefits on being circumcised.

Circumcision can help reduce the risk of HIV transmission in men by about 60%, it doesnt help reduce the risk in woman though..

On PEP, the sooner you start on it.. the more effective it is and it should be done within the first 72hrs after exposure.

:eek::eek: condom broke towards the end of session with fl today evening :eek:
completely exposed not circumcised so higher risk

any solid advice Appreciated

sure going to do the test tomorrow
what about PEP?Effective?
Must start immediately?:confused:

lonelytk88
09-06-2018, 09:59 AM
you are right that not being circumcised carry a higher risk and this is another reason why sam and myself has been advocating you guys to get yourself circumcised. There are a ton of other benefits on being circumcised.

Circumcision can help reduce the risk of HIV transmission in men by about 60%, it doesnt help reduce the risk in woman though..

On PEP, the sooner you start on it.. the more effective it is and it should be done within the first 72hrs after exposure.
Cost for PEP?
the private clinics all 2k for one month. is it cheaper at afa?

Big Sexy
09-06-2018, 11:01 AM
i dont know the cost.. you might want to call the clinics up to check

No, AFA dont do PEP.. you could try DSC Clinic, same location as AFA but cost unknown. call them up to check..

https://www.dsc-clinic.sg/Patient-Care/Prevention%20and%20Education/Prevention/Pages/Post-Exposure-HIV-Prophylaxis.aspx

Cost for PEP?
the private clinics all 2k for one month. is it cheaper at afa?

Roch01
09-06-2018, 11:03 AM
Dsc opens monday. Might be too late. Pls go pte. 2k is better than lifetime regrets

Aladeen
09-06-2018, 06:07 PM
i am curious what is the brand of that condom.. is it provided by the FL or you bought urself? anyway, hope all are well man...

sammyboyfor
10-06-2018, 03:28 AM
i am curious what is the brand of that condom.. is it provided by the FL or you bought urself? anyway, hope all are well man...

What difference does it make why it broke? It's water under the bridge.

bignehneh
10-06-2018, 11:38 PM
Next time don’t buy this brand. I realized those provided by FL or Suana ones are dangerous.. don’t know what brand and how they manufacture. Even don’t break also not 100%

Aladeen
11-06-2018, 02:28 AM
What difference does it make why it broke? It's water under the bridge.

did you misread my comment? I was asking what brand it is, so can avoid.. I did not ask why it broke..

sammyboyfor
11-06-2018, 06:10 AM
did you misread my comment? I was asking what brand it is, so can avoid.. I did not ask why it broke..

No I did not. Condom breakage isn't about brands. Condoms fail because :

1. Incorrect storage eg left in a hot car for long periods.

2. Past expiry date.

3. Damaged by teeth, jewelry during the process of unwrapping, blow job etc.

4. Not expelling all the air at the tip before putting on.

5. Insufficient lubrication during intercourse.

Any brand can fail if things are not done right.

purepulp
11-06-2018, 11:12 AM
Failure rate for condoms during typical use is 15%.

Failure rate for condoms during perfect use is 2%.

Unfortunately, you and I will fall under typical use whereas perfect use is under controlled situations, most likely during lab tests. No getting it on in a lab doesn't count...

sammyboyfor
11-06-2018, 11:34 AM
Failure rate for condoms during typical use is 15%.

Failure rate for condoms during perfect use is 2%.

Unfortunately, you and I will fall under typical use whereas perfect use is under controlled situations, most likely during lab tests. No getting it on in a lab doesn't count...

I had a condom break once and it was the best brand in town Durex extra safe and well within the expiry date.

The problem was caused by insufficient lubrication. We were at it for too long and she dried up. It's like running a car engine without oil.

Never made the same mistake again and so far so good.

supershaft
11-06-2018, 01:37 PM
Go DSC after 6 months to check and refrain from any cheonging till then...

everything in life is fated.

All the best..

Aladeen
12-06-2018, 12:19 AM
I had a condom break once and it was the best brand in town Durex extra safe and well within the expiry date.

The problem was caused by insufficient lubrication. We were at it for too long and she dried up. It's like running a car engine without oil.

Never made the same mistake again and so far so good.

wow, I didnt know this... good info!!
There was a few times she was dry down there. Sometimes I will just switch to a new condom if I have extra... Once, I had used up all condoms and decided to stop because I was tired and the girl was feeling pain.. Heng, it did not break.

sammyboyfor
12-06-2018, 04:29 AM
wow, I didnt know this... good info!!
There was a few times she was dry down there. Sometimes I will just switch to a new condom if I have extra... Once, I had used up all condoms and decided to stop because I was tired and the girl was feeling pain.. Heng, it did not break.

After this experience I always kept a small tube of lube handy just in case. :p

I also switched to this brand. Expensive but well worth the extra safety.

https://youtu.be/r6J_R_qA3nA

gtren87
02-10-2018, 01:52 AM
What about on the ML/FL side? Do they normally have measures to follow if kenna accidental ejaculation?

sammyboyfor
02-10-2018, 03:32 AM
What about on the ML/FL side? Do they normally have measures to follow if kenna accidental ejaculation?

Depends what you mean by "normally".

If you find a written SOP please let us know. :p

gtren87
02-10-2018, 08:20 AM
No la, am curious on their side what they do, esp ML, when kenna accidental ejaculation

sammyboyfor
02-10-2018, 08:42 AM
No la, am curious on their side what they do, esp ML, when kenna accidental ejaculation

Why don't you ask them?

Ask 10 and you'll get 10 different answers. Some are paranoid just like some guys and spray all sorts of rubbish up their cunts in the mistaken belief that they can wash everything out.

Some just carry on with life and wait for the results of the next blood test.

Some will just pretend nothing happened and they've never bothered with tests in the first place.

Some will end up pregnant.

bignehneh
02-10-2018, 09:33 AM
If u ask village girls, they know nothing about HIV, STD. They just worry whether got $$ to spend and whether will get pregnant

gtren87
03-10-2018, 04:22 PM
I see.. Thx Sammyboyfor and bignehneh Bros for your sharing.. Was also wondering if MLs are required to go for full checkup before starting work at MPs and HCs here too. I guess they would have to, so hopefully that reduces/prevents shit from happening when condom break

IAmAwesome
03-10-2018, 09:59 PM
few times she was dry down there

Always remember to use sufficient lubrication as its something that is important ;)

ToTheLimit1967
21-08-2019, 08:41 PM
Had a session with a legal WL at Geylang yesterday. Protected BJ as well as FJ. After everything was over, as we were getting up to go shower, we noticed that there was a drop of sperm on the towel (which was spread out on the bed). I didn’t think much about it, but today I suddenly thought: could it be the condom broke and the sperm leaked out while she was bringing it to throw? How does it look like when a condom breaks during sex? Will sperm be oozing out or the dickhead be jutting out?

Big Sexy
22-08-2019, 07:31 AM
it could be either.. there is no point in guessing..
either u go for a std test after the windows period or u have the PEP option( i dont think it is necessary )

could it be the condom broke and the sperm leaked out while she was bringing it to throw? How does it look like when a condom breaks during sex? Will sperm be oozing out or the dickhead be jutting out?

sammyboyfor
22-08-2019, 11:25 AM
Had a session with a legal WL at Geylang yesterday. Protected BJ as well as FJ. After everything was over, as we were getting up to go shower, we noticed that there was a drop of sperm on the towel (which was spread out on the bed). I didn’t think much about it, but today I suddenly thought: could it be the condom broke and the sperm leaked out while she was bringing it to throw? How does it look like when a condom breaks during sex? Will sperm be oozing out or the dickhead be jutting out?

If a condom breaks during sex all you'll see when you take you dick out is the rubber ring round the base of your penis. The rest of the condom will be in shreds.

ToTheLimit1967
22-08-2019, 05:15 PM
Thanks bros Big Sexy and Sammyboyfor for your very useful advices. Anyways, I just went to see Dr Edwin from DTAP near my place. Taking Truvada and Isentress (the PEP) for a peace of mind. Next time I will take PrEP before any cheonging session.