PDA

View Full Version : NSA, DISCREET, FWB, FB

nvsv
03-06-2018, 12:43 PM
I'm 33 male local chinese
height 180cm
weight 75kg
thick tools and shaved clean able to host and hold up for long period

looking for someone for accompany while free time.
I don't mind for chat, meet ups for meals or drinks only

Pm me and see you soon :)

bradplay2018
03-06-2018, 05:04 PM
I'm 33 male local chinese
height 180cm
weight 75kg
thick tools and shaved clean able to host and hold up for long period

looking for someone for accompany while free time.
I don't mind for chat, meet ups for meals or drinks only

Pm me and see you soon :)

1 thing that many fl and sb always tell me. They are not aroused by the dick picture. They are more aroused by the men money and character. And look of course. Not sure why there so many guy posting their dick thinking its cool or sexy.

larue
03-06-2018, 05:45 PM
Because men think a certain way when it comes to sexual attraction and arousal and many assume women think the same way, .

vivianward
03-06-2018, 05:53 PM
1 thing that many fl and sb always tell me. They are not aroused by the dick picture. They are more aroused by the men money and character. And look of course. Not sure why there so many guy posting their dick thinking its cool or sexy.

Hahahahahahahahahah so right.

TheIdesOfMarch
03-06-2018, 06:32 PM
Lol ok lor. I'd love to hear from a FL or SB who would openly declare that they wouldn't be disappointed if someone they click with so much has like a four incher or something.

Hasn't happened leh.

Some more, we're talking about FL or SB here. What's their main motivation to sleep with someone? Money. A FL or SB who chooses their clients is not one who's going to he earning money much or staying in the business for long. Don't make it sound like these women are so noble to care about a man's personality or character that much when their wallet thickness is the true factor that would make them overlook how under-endowed or bad they are in terms of bed skills.

masterwanker
03-06-2018, 09:27 PM
Hi TS are you looking for a male / female / inbetween / chicken or dog ?

bradplay2018
03-06-2018, 10:56 PM
Lol ok lor. I'd love to hear from a FL or SB who would openly declare that they wouldn't be disappointed if someone they click with so much has like a four incher or something.

Hasn't happened leh.

Some more, we're talking about FL or SB here. What's their main motivation to sleep with someone? Money. A FL or SB who chooses their clients is not one who's going to he earning money much or staying in the business for long. Don't make it sound like these women are so noble to care about a man's personality or character that much when their wallet thickness is the true factor that would make them overlook how under-endowed or bad they are in terms of bed skills.

Sorry actually my bad, I should use the word "visual" than "character". its was a wrong term to describe.

Basically average looking + Wallet sufficient to fulfill the SB needs, then you are in. I know of my SB reject a SD (before she accept me) due to the guy was quite on the heavy side.

4 inch is pretty short. so I think the average length of 5-6 inch should be fine. But the main thing is still, how gentlemen and how well you treat the lady. if you treat her without respect, of course can expect the same back. and the dick all look the same, what the "power" of showing a fking dick photo here.

You can show your muscle or abs (if you have any) and that might turn on lady .