PDA

View Full Version : At last fun at west

Pages : [1] 2

Okatookatmo
02-06-2018, 02:50 PM
Been staying in the West for many years, always passes by this shop but never went in before, tried to find thread regards to this place but noticed a lot of bro tried to avoid mention it’s name, so was curious and search it’s web and Facebook found many syt, wa so many syt but no thread or review before. It’s night and was hesitating should I give it a try, called and book one of the chai there, was told available immediately change clothes mai tu liao and rush over, at the counter was greeted by one syt, she ask me to wait while she’s getting room for another customer and next would be me, so I took a sit and saw another syt ml came down guess she told her which room her customer is in, wa all look so sweet & young, was thinking hoseh liao ji bai, she then came back and ask me did I make a booking I said yes, show me the different massage package and I just go for the normal one for 1 hour. Went in the room with bath room attach, was provided a disposable to wear, lie down and came the ml that I book wa, she’s young and slim, came in close the door and squat down and look at me, I was looking at her so near our faces and she said she’s trying to see if she massage me before, I said nope as it’s my first time here. Then we start chatting while she massage, hand was smooth running around my whole back, suddenly after 10 mins wa Lai liao speaking of it makes me rmemeber the enjoyment I had, knn getting hard liao, her smooth hand slide down my butt crack a few times, then I slowly adjust my leg wider and move up my ass abit, she then slid thru the side and massage me, wa Sibei song, then back to normal massage my back, then leg, wa keep aim my inner thigh, Sibei song then accidentally brush thru the general head, wa Lim bei ka li gao, Sibei song, then we still chatted as per normal then change to right side and same thing happen again, after 30 mins turn over, time for run massage alr 40 mins has passed, massage my stomach abit, I open my eyes and look at her, wa see leaw feel like up her, she ask me why first time will choose her, I said see many pretty girls but you look the most cute and innocent hehe need sweet talk abit, then she proceed to massage my leg again, wa action again, in the end she pop the GQ, I said ok then she proceed to hj, wa song she keep smiling at me, then I see her body wa buay tahan leaw raise my hand and squeeze her neh neh, song she didn’t resist me, wa jackpot leaw slide my hand thru her shirt and squeeze then slowly push her bra upwards and let my fingers do the work like how Gordon Ramsay day let the knife do the job, played her nipple and wa buay tahan leaw release all the army out, she smile and help me wipe off, then proceed to massage abit more for about 5 mins and I proceed to bath and gave her tips, left a happy man. I told her wa stayed here so many years always go around finding place like this, been to almost everywhere from west to east, in the end actually the best place is just beside me, told her I will visit her again but was thinking knn so many chai at there, think wanna try other dish first hehehe.

skyboy1981
02-06-2018, 03:12 PM
Care to share the location look very shiok like to try out thanks brother.

ascalon
02-06-2018, 03:58 PM
Hi Bro, can share the location? i also stay west side :)

jackdeath
02-06-2018, 07:08 PM
Bro can share, also staying in west!

evilbell
02-06-2018, 07:34 PM
Been staying in the West for many years, always passes by this shop but never went in before, tried to find thread regards to this place but noticed a lot of bro tried to avoid mention it’s name, so was curious and search it’s web and Facebook found many syt, wa so many syt but no thread or review before. It’s night and was hesitating should I give it a try, called and book one of the chai there, was told available immediately change clothes mai tu liao and rush over, at the counter was greeted by one syt, she ask me to wait while she’s getting room for another customer and next would be me, so I took a sit and saw another syt ml came down guess she told her which room her customer is in, wa all look so sweet & young, was thinking hoseh liao ji bai, she then came back and ask me did I make a booking I said yes, show me the different massage package and I just go for the normal one for 1 hour. Went in the room with bath room attach, was provided a disposable to wear, lie down and came the ml that I book wa, she’s young and slim, came in close the door and squat down and look at me, I was looking at her so near our faces and she said she’s trying to see if she massage me before, I said nope as it’s my first time here. Then we start chatting while she massage, hand was smooth running around my whole back, suddenly after 10 mins wa Lai liao speaking of it makes me rmemeber the enjoyment I had, knn getting hard liao, her smooth hand slide down my butt crack a few times, then I slowly adjust my leg wider and move up my ass abit, she then slid thru the side and massage me, wa Sibei song, then back to normal massage my back, then leg, wa keep aim my inner thigh, Sibei song then accidentally brush thru the general head, wa Lim bei ka li gao, Sibei song, then we still chatted as per normal then change to right side and same thing happen again, after 30 mins turn over, time for run massage alr 40 mins has passed, massage my stomach abit, I open my eyes and look at her, wa see leaw feel like up her, she ask me why first time will choose her, I said see many pretty girls but you look the most cute and innocent hehe need sweet talk abit, then she proceed to massage my leg again, wa action again, in the end she pop the GQ, I said ok then she proceed to hj, wa song she keep smiling at me, then I see her body wa buay tahan leaw raise my hand and squeeze her neh neh, song she didn’t resist me, wa jackpot leaw slide my hand thru her shirt and squeeze then slowly push her bra upwards and let my fingers do the work like how Gordon Ramsay day let the knife do the job, played her nipple and wa buay tahan leaw release all the army out, she smile and help me wipe off, then proceed to massage abit more for about 5 mins and I proceed to bath and gave her tips, left a happy man. I told her wa stayed here so many years always go around finding place like this, been to almost everywhere from west to east, in the end actually the best place is just beside me, told her I will visit her again but was thinking knn so many chai at there, think wanna try other dish first hehehe.

pm me the joint bro. got one to share with you

noobkia6969
02-06-2018, 08:10 PM
Bro care to share?

justdarrennn
02-06-2018, 08:40 PM
hi bro! pls share with me thanks :)

dabeeuuteeef
02-06-2018, 09:16 PM
share plz :)

LuffyxD
02-06-2018, 09:51 PM
bro can share thanks

fireevo
02-06-2018, 10:45 PM
Bro can share thanks

theone11
02-06-2018, 11:03 PM
bro,sharing

popi
02-06-2018, 11:17 PM

Hi bro, can pm joint? thanks

MrJJ
03-06-2018, 12:08 AM
Hi bro can share location?

eenie
03-06-2018, 12:11 AM
Please share this fibd

ultranoy
03-06-2018, 12:26 AM
Bro,
Pls kindly share with me can?
TIA

leroy13
03-06-2018, 12:40 AM
Hi bro can share?

Thxx

escapeme
03-06-2018, 12:59 AM
share ctc leh

flareon1982
03-06-2018, 01:11 AM
Please share ctc bro

setz00
03-06-2018, 01:16 AM
hi bro can share location?
Thanks alot

Baddecisions
03-06-2018, 01:44 AM
hi bro can share too? thanks

daddyqwer
03-06-2018, 02:40 AM
Bro care to share

mushroomboy555
03-06-2018, 03:03 AM
Hey bro share contact pls. Thanks

Evobo23
03-06-2018, 03:28 AM
Can share contact thanks

Tripitakatw
03-06-2018, 04:20 AM
Bro can share contact?

coffeeslayer
03-06-2018, 05:11 AM
bro, can share ctc??? thanks.

andrewo
03-06-2018, 08:19 AM
Can share contacts bro? Thanks

chidori512
03-06-2018, 09:16 AM
Bro, please share this location. Thanks!

Manxtatx
03-06-2018, 01:03 PM
Hi bro can share location? Thank you

Manxtatx
03-06-2018, 01:04 PM
Hi bro can share location?

okjerlah
03-06-2018, 01:35 PM
Exciting! Can share contact bro?

CryingFreeMan
03-06-2018, 02:17 PM
Can share location bro?

bluebedsex
03-06-2018, 02:33 PM
Hi Bro, can share location? Thank you

xfire4678
03-06-2018, 02:34 PM
Bro mind sharing the location

Sheepheadram
03-06-2018, 06:32 PM
Please share contact bro

Nick246
03-06-2018, 08:16 PM
Bro mind to share?

spaaps
03-06-2018, 09:50 PM
bro, i'm staying at the west also, please share contact! thanks!

rayhan77
04-06-2018, 12:19 AM
Bro, share location pls... Thanks..

arrowman111
04-06-2018, 12:43 AM
hi bro... pls share this lobang with me.. will be discrete... thanks bro!

dayum
04-06-2018, 01:23 AM
Hey bro, can share location/contact

FlankerX
04-06-2018, 01:27 AM
Yo bro share pls!

Ben101
04-06-2018, 02:25 AM
Bro can share your lobang bro

Bobbyng
04-06-2018, 02:43 AM
Bro mind sharing contact? Thanks

phodo
04-06-2018, 02:49 AM
HI bro, can share location? Thanks..

phodo
04-06-2018, 02:52 AM
Hi Bro, mind sharing the location? Thanks!

STARLORDABC
04-06-2018, 10:14 AM
Bro please share !!! Thanks !!!

runnerboy
04-06-2018, 10:21 AM
I got a few at west also bro
Care to share yours?

avcb
04-06-2018, 11:05 AM
Hi Bro,

Can share contact? I am in the west too.

Thank you.

Json91
04-06-2018, 02:01 PM
Bro, can PM me address?

Kelvyn
04-06-2018, 02:13 PM
Hi bro, can share contact? Is this a new joint?

kaizoku
04-06-2018, 04:54 PM
Bro can share ctc please thanks

hamsap889
04-06-2018, 04:54 PM
share the location pls bro!

Mklavo12
04-06-2018, 05:04 PM
Hi bro can share the contact and location? Staying in west too

exoticxtreme
04-06-2018, 06:34 PM
Can share contact pls...thanks

Dingdongdong
04-06-2018, 08:28 PM
bro care to share location of mp and name of ML?

coffeeslayer
04-06-2018, 09:33 PM
anyone got the ctc to share?

blademaster8888
04-06-2018, 11:36 PM
Hi, please pm location. Thank you!

Lemonylemon1
05-06-2018, 12:47 AM
Hi bro can share ctc?thanks!

hobotrolo
05-06-2018, 02:08 AM
hi bro can share please? thank you

MadLon
05-06-2018, 03:41 AM
Hi!Bro,pls can share location n name of ML?
Thank You.

69bigman
05-06-2018, 08:57 AM
Wow ... Nice discovery and fr ...
Please share contact ... Bro thanks

Kooker
05-06-2018, 07:06 PM
can share location? thanks bro!

waspzr
05-06-2018, 07:56 PM
Bro, can share contact n location:)

Nat15
06-06-2018, 02:58 AM
Bro can share location and opening hours?

ToaCahSoh
06-06-2018, 03:03 AM
Hello.
Pls share.
Tia!

Puki69
06-06-2018, 06:59 AM
Bro kindly share ctc and location pls. Thank

jurongtiger
06-06-2018, 11:34 AM

bro, can do an exchange... i have a few in the west as well

Dreamliner87
06-06-2018, 11:42 AM
Bro can share contact? Thanks

lufdd
06-06-2018, 06:36 PM
Anyone has actually gotten the contact from ts?

KHHAnd
06-06-2018, 07:47 PM
Bro can share contacts?

coleman123
06-06-2018, 09:47 PM
Bro. Can share contact..Thanks alot

Jage
06-06-2018, 11:38 PM
Hi please share contact thanks!

rolffy
07-06-2018, 12:32 AM
I am staying in the West. May I have contact please. Thank you, bro.

Fooyoii
07-06-2018, 12:48 AM
Please share location bro. West side player too. SIC

stuntking
07-06-2018, 08:09 AM
Hi brother... Can share your finding.. Thank u

1234Metz
07-06-2018, 08:38 AM
Pls share ctc n location thanks!

retepoet
08-06-2018, 12:35 PM
your FR sibeh tok kong bro, care to share :p

exoticxtreme
08-06-2018, 01:45 PM
Can sharE Ctc...thanks

wwwwzzzz
08-06-2018, 04:02 PM
Can share pls ?

Ninjoboy
09-06-2018, 01:46 PM
Hi bro can pm me the place i too stay west and boring here, care to share thanks

popeye80
09-06-2018, 05:10 PM
bro can share the location?
see yr fr buay tahan liao.
i stay at west also

MrJuLong
11-06-2018, 07:45 AM
Bro share ctc please!! west side is so hard to find

bjlove
11-06-2018, 02:49 PM
Can share contact bro

Blurryshadows
11-06-2018, 06:05 PM
Bro, can share contact n location? Thanks.

mastha89
11-06-2018, 08:58 PM
Hi can share location? Thanks

nunon
11-06-2018, 10:26 PM
bro share plz

Skypig
13-06-2018, 09:51 AM
Share contact please. Thank you

b3rn
13-06-2018, 10:57 AM
bro,

care to share ctcs

mozzie
13-06-2018, 12:53 PM
bro pls share contact. thanks!

theone11
13-06-2018, 04:28 PM
Bro. Contact. Stay at West

Benny9011
13-06-2018, 04:48 PM
Can pm location thanks

Oraoraora
13-06-2018, 08:06 PM
Bro share pls

James01
14-06-2018, 11:58 AM
Bro, can share contact? Thanks

dayum
14-06-2018, 06:40 PM
Bro, can share contact pls. thanks

Happybear23
14-06-2018, 07:37 PM
Care to share loc to a fellow west sider bro? thx :)

MassageCheong
14-06-2018, 11:33 PM
Share ctc please with senior bro

Jonnyray
15-06-2018, 01:36 AM
Hi bro can share the place with me? Thanks in advance! Dropped a pm to

winstonlee1973
15-06-2018, 04:57 PM
Hi Bro, pls share contact

badguy88
16-06-2018, 11:10 AM
Hi any good bro can help to share this place? thx in advance

halfmelonn
16-06-2018, 11:06 PM
Western.. plx share

coolhead
16-06-2018, 11:52 PM
hello
can pm contacts , thanks

partyboyz040404
17-06-2018, 03:20 AM
Can share Contact bro

ATKABC
17-06-2018, 05:20 AM

Can share ctc?

lufdd
17-06-2018, 06:48 AM
The ts as MIA’ed since putting u- this post.

Hihi234
17-06-2018, 04:24 PM
Hi bro can share contact? Thks

FukNoob
17-06-2018, 04:30 PM

hi bro, can share contact please? ;)

Kaiserdome
17-06-2018, 05:47 PM
Bro pls share contact. Kam sia 😁

newbird26
17-06-2018, 06:29 PM
Please share ctc

ShimonPerez
17-06-2018, 07:13 PM
Seems good, care to share? :)

sgflyman
17-06-2018, 08:07 PM
Hi. Mind sharing location? Thanks!

SayYes
17-06-2018, 08:10 PM
Can share contact ?

Dingdongdong
17-06-2018, 09:11 PM
bro care to share location and name of ML?

correlated
17-06-2018, 11:49 PM
Hello bro where is this place?

Edwq
18-06-2018, 02:39 PM
Hi, can share contacts please? Thanks!

prophetxxx3
18-06-2018, 04:03 PM
can share ctc bro?

lait01
18-06-2018, 05:45 PM
Brooo, share ctc to me too pls

edsolut
18-06-2018, 07:48 PM
hi bro, can share contact please? ;)
Bro... PM contact pls...

Wade03
18-06-2018, 08:29 PM
hi can share ctc?

heartlock
19-06-2018, 03:30 AM
hi bro,
share pls

supermansiong
19-06-2018, 07:13 AM
Bro, mind share the location? 🙏

coolhead
20-06-2018, 11:29 PM
Bro can share the ctc thanks

rubbishboi
21-06-2018, 12:08 PM
bro can share ctc? thanks!

fisheye84
21-06-2018, 02:26 PM
Can share contact?

Benny9011
21-06-2018, 02:54 PM
Can share thanks

Puki69
21-06-2018, 06:35 PM
Bro pls share. Thanks

SC1822
04-07-2018, 10:37 PM
Share contact pls

sleektongue
05-07-2018, 09:20 AM
Bro, I am from the West too, please do share the contact. Thanks a million.

frewk85
05-07-2018, 01:05 PM
Bro can share?

manneedmassage
05-07-2018, 01:47 PM
Bro please share contact details and location. Thanks in advance!

hht12345678
05-07-2018, 03:03 PM
bro pls share the contacts. Gum sia

Darknite
05-07-2018, 05:00 PM
Can share please! Thanks

Raveboy
06-07-2018, 01:29 PM
anyone who knows can share ?

whyusopeeba
06-07-2018, 03:03 PM
bro i stay in west as well. PM me pls :D

powergird
09-07-2018, 03:55 PM
Hi bro , can PM me location n comtact please? Many thanks !

edkoh2000
09-07-2018, 11:30 PM
9 pages of people asking for contact

Anyone got it ?

awakenz
10-07-2018, 12:25 AM
Bro why ur FR is familiar that i always go 1 . Maybe different spa from you cause mine have some milfs hiding , although no special service . The rest of thing is about same liao happy ending .

coolhead
28-07-2018, 11:02 PM
bro can share contact and location. Thanks!

cmclee
28-07-2018, 11:23 PM
Hi bro
Please share contact please, thanks !

Pewpewjow
28-07-2018, 11:52 PM
yo bro im in the west too, sharing is caring, gamxia

skyboy1981
29-07-2018, 12:22 AM
Care to share the location thanks best regards brother

Nt259
29-07-2018, 01:26 PM
Just go to Southern SpA at BB.. all got special

Nt259
29-07-2018, 05:00 PM
Some fucker zapped!!! Go ahead and zap.. Chee bye

Nt259
29-07-2018, 05:02 PM
Zzzzxxxxvbbbcfcvvvv

scrub
29-07-2018, 11:25 PM
Bro, mind sharing the location? Thanks!

sengdude
31-07-2018, 01:18 PM

Bro can share ctc pls?

lucifer7
03-08-2018, 01:13 PM
Bro can share the fun tks in advanced

dubby
03-08-2018, 02:02 PM
Hi bro can share ctc please thanks!

Starmoongreen
03-08-2018, 03:00 PM
Bro can share?

qwertyzxc12345
12-08-2018, 11:38 AM
can share location and damages? thanks

Jacko1032
12-08-2018, 06:57 PM
Share ctc pls

Jacko1032
13-08-2018, 01:17 AM
Share ctc pls

cloud122
13-08-2018, 01:29 AM
Please share location thx!

punkrod
16-08-2018, 04:02 PM
Yesterday manage to finish work early. Have been wanting to try out one of the spas in West Side. Read alot about ML but couldn't get any contacts shared with me. So I went to **+#&@# Spa in the west. Wanted to try Star but fully booked (Omg), Kelly was only available later at night. Only had Joanne and Amy and ice (if I didn't hear wrongly). Decided to go for Amy instead.

Went into the room and they have their own shower room, went to hav a quick shower cos was sweating earlier in the day, changed into my shorts and it was damn loose, didn't know why until later.

She came in and chatted for a bit. Massage was good, ask when where is my tired spot and paid good attention to it. Which the chatted went to a which spot need more strength and lesser strength and told her there are some spots which need special strength. And she ask me is it at the third leg. Got stunned for a bit and she even giggled.

After flip around tickled the P area and den only know why the pants were loose.

Looks: cubby cute
Mid 20s
Friendly and chatty when needed to.
Price:50 (1hr msg), with prostate massage (+38), with (30 tip, if u know what I mean, but have to nego will drop 30.said that market rate is 50)

Want to head back to try star especially, cos wondering why so popular until fully booked.

playben
16-08-2018, 09:14 PM
hi bro, please share with me this contact in the west.
i am west boy too and i never try a good massage joint in west yet. thanks!

:D B

[QUOTE=Okatookatmo;17412450]Been staying in the West for many years, always passes by this shop but never went in before, tried to find thread regards to this place but noticed a lot of bro tried to avoid mention it’s name, so was curious and search it’s web and Facebook found many syt, wa so many syt but no thread or review before. It’s night and was hesitating should I give it a try, called and book one of the chai there, was told available

Lionator
17-08-2018, 02:26 PM
Hi bro, mind sharing the contact? Tyia!

Ninjoboy
17-08-2018, 03:42 PM
Can share details.bro, i stay west too thanks

Maspro
19-08-2018, 11:16 PM
These few spas in the west i go quite freqeunt. Any new bros interested i can share with u all. Lim kopi then go massage tgr also can.

21-08-2018, 02:15 AM
Yesterday manage to finish work early. Have been wanting to try out one of the spas in West Side. Read alot about ML but couldn't get any contacts shared with me. So I went to **+#&@# Spa in the west. Wanted to try Star but fully booked (Omg), Kelly was only available later at night. Only had Joanne and Amy and ice (if I didn't hear wrongly). Decided to go for Amy instead.

Went into the room and they have their own shower room, went to hav a quick shower cos was sweating earlier in the day, changed into my shorts and it was damn loose, didn't know why until later.

She came in and chatted for a bit. Massage was good, ask when where is my tired spot and paid good attention to it. Which the chatted went to a which spot need more strength and lesser strength and told her there are some spots which need special strength. And she ask me is it at the third leg. Got stunned for a bit and she even giggled.

After flip around tickled the P area and den only know why the pants were loose.

Mid 20s
Price:50 (1hr msg), with prostate massage (+38), with (30 tip, if u know what I mean, but have to nego will drop 30.said that market rate is 50)

Want to head back to try star especially, cos wondering why so popular until fully booked.

The more you know about star, the more fun you get. Need chemistry on more things.

Papaya yaya
24-08-2018, 05:38 PM
Hi Bro, can share the location? i also stay west side

Fjohn
24-08-2018, 07:50 PM
Hi bro, can share contact? Thanks! :)

MrJuLong
24-08-2018, 08:35 PM
bro care to share the joint??

skywalker23
24-08-2018, 09:16 PM

Mid 20s

Bro,

Can share contact and location?

Primekillbee
25-08-2018, 12:32 AM
Can any bro please share location ? Thanks.

Soo_rider
25-08-2018, 05:04 AM
Pm pls bro.

Tnx

Peterrrr
26-08-2018, 08:08 PM
Bro can share ctc pls

Weelian15
26-08-2018, 08:39 PM
Bro can share thanks pm me :)

mushroomboy555
26-08-2018, 11:42 PM
Bro can share?

zealon
27-08-2018, 01:26 AM
Bro can share location?

Thanks

sexyboijj
27-08-2018, 03:02 AM
bro share ctc pls westie here too :D

jason8787
27-08-2018, 07:29 AM
Can share bro? Thanks in advance.

yanz
27-08-2018, 08:24 AM
Pls share ctc n loc

nicecrack
27-08-2018, 10:35 AM

Mid 20s

Bro, Amy from O Spa right? They have many cute syts there.

Sodomiser
28-08-2018, 10:19 AM
Star also very cute. Day shift chio bu.

zazaz
28-08-2018, 11:18 AM
bro can share contact please thank you!

Jtlim
28-08-2018, 02:49 PM
PM me. Please.....

fanny
28-08-2018, 11:18 PM
Can pm location

spitfire71
29-08-2018, 09:57 AM

Qiqi is quite good too.

assrimmer
30-08-2018, 08:13 AM
TS can share more? Thanks in advance

sipeklong
30-08-2018, 09:01 AM
Seriously true? Never come across beauty shyt in west. Do share.

malx177
30-08-2018, 03:41 PM
Seriously true? Never come across beauty shyt in west. Do share.

Bro.. true... tried Ice... can speak quiet good English for a Msia ML... postive attitude and surprisingly pretty too... she a but underrated therr... like majority all abt the PRC... :D

trialsoffire
30-08-2018, 03:45 PM
Bro care to share location pls?

R3b3l23
30-08-2018, 04:17 PM
Bro care to share location/contacts?

Thank you 🙏🏾

bagusman81
30-08-2018, 09:53 PM
Ice from orchid spa rite?

Puki69
31-08-2018, 09:03 AM
Bro please share ctc and location. Thanks

ThePussLord
31-08-2018, 10:06 AM
Can share ctc please. Tqvm.

Jackedwards
31-08-2018, 02:24 PM
Bro. Care to share ctc ?

Skysunset
31-08-2018, 02:59 PM
hi bro, can share contact? thanks

Sodomiser
31-08-2018, 06:24 PM

Yes, that’s Amy.

Qiqi is another syt at Orchid. Good massage and service :)

airextremer
31-08-2018, 08:25 PM
Pls share the location bros thanks!

assrimmer
01-09-2018, 10:26 AM

Mid 20s

Bro, I knoe where this place is. $30 tip is really very cheap and good!

trialsoffire
01-09-2018, 01:54 PM

Bro care to share location pls

ahweng8888
01-09-2018, 02:58 PM
guess some of the Bro has already mentioned the Name of spa. Do a quick google it should give you the exact location liao.

bagusman81
02-09-2018, 03:04 PM
Bro, care to share ctc? Kum sia

foreskinzzz
02-09-2018, 10:35 PM
share location pls!!

Quil1970
02-09-2018, 10:40 PM
care to share ctc?

daddyqwer
02-09-2018, 11:51 PM
Bro, care to share the location... Thanks

spitfire71
03-09-2018, 05:06 PM

Mid 20s

Hi bro, please share more on this Amy. Thanks in advance!

bagusman81
04-09-2018, 11:16 AM
Yes, that’s Amy.

Qiqi is another syt at Orchid. Good massage and service :)

Orchid spa. Kum sia

assrimmer
04-09-2018, 05:09 PM
Vicky from O spa is a chiobu with expert hands. Heh heh

knopfler
04-09-2018, 10:24 PM
Wow! I went to a massage place and was assigned a PRC. turned out quite young looking. Proceed with massage. Told her i have sore back. she really tried her best but she was small sized (but tall-ish) and skinny. during massage she said she only been there for over a month. she hates the food here so she lost a lot of weight! very bubbly girl with friendly attitude. can't speak english for nuts which made interaction difficult for me. Anyway, lots of teasing and at the end she asked the GQ while laughing! so cute IMHO! She allowed me to unhook and touch... errrr.... not much to touch except pretty taut nips! not for boob lovers. paid my due ... finished slightly before time, because she really tried to continue massaging me and it was already late and i sensed she was tired. nice attitude. will go back if i want the teasing. massage strength is lacking due to her small size! but overall, worth trying for fluent chinese speaking customers unlike me! happy days guys!

venusteo89
05-09-2018, 12:25 PM
Bro can share location with me? Thanks much

spitfire71
06-09-2018, 10:40 AM
Wow! I went to a massage place and was assigned a PRC. turned out quite young looking. Proceed with massage. Told her i have sore back. she really tried her best but she was small sized (but tall-ish) and skinny. during massage she said she only been there for over a month. she hates the food here so she lost a lot of weight! very bubbly girl with friendly attitude. can't speak english for nuts which made interaction difficult for me. Anyway, lots of teasing and at the end she asked the GQ while laughing! so cute IMHO! She allowed me to unhook and touch... errrr.... not much to touch except pretty taut nips! not for boob lovers. paid my due ... finished slightly before time, because she really tried to continue massaging me and it was already late and i sensed she was tired. nice attitude. will go back if i want the teasing. massage strength is lacking due to her small size! but overall, worth trying for fluent chinese speaking customers unlike me! happy days guys!

Bro please share with me.

he1he1hez
06-09-2018, 03:57 PM
Hi. Pls share. In the west now

muthusammy86
07-09-2018, 02:38 PM
Can share with me too.

Tripitakatw
07-09-2018, 02:41 PM
Bro can share ?

supershaft
07-09-2018, 07:19 PM

but plus prostate 38 is not cheap

total 50 + 38 + 30 = 128 for a massage with HJ...

assrimmer
07-09-2018, 09:15 PM

No leh bro. Depends on the ML. Mine is Kel**, I don't need to take p massage also got $30. So, total only $50 + 30

RedDog
08-09-2018, 05:33 AM
No leh bro. Depends on the ML. Mine is Kel**, I don't need to take p massage also got $30. So, total only $50 + 30

Kelly will give rush and lousy HJ without auto roam for $30 :rolleyes:

RedDog
08-09-2018, 05:37 AM
Sodomiser, Puki69, spitfire71 and assrimmer must be the same person from Orchid spa

season12345
08-09-2018, 11:48 AM
Can share ctc i live in the west as well I have some places to trade

sladang
08-09-2018, 12:03 PM

50 + 38 + 30 = 118 :p .。

balrogBoy
08-09-2018, 01:05 PM
Yeah tried Kelly once, very rushed hj and no auto roam. Won’t try again, I could have done it myself at home and save the money

fabwan
08-09-2018, 02:53 PM
Kelly use to be ok.... but now very popular so the quality drop...... wish coco is back

RedDog
09-09-2018, 09:54 AM
Kelly use to be ok.... but now very popular so the quality drop...... wish coco is back

Agreed bro. I already stopped looking for Kelly after her attitude and service quality drop :rolleyes:

r.fowler
18-09-2018, 03:35 PM

i kee chew and agree with u

Sodomiser
18-09-2018, 04:06 PM
i kee chew and agree with u

Bro, I kee chiu kee kar agree with you too

similan94
19-09-2018, 05:44 PM
Bro pls share with me thanks

spitfire71
20-09-2018, 02:40 PM
Went to orchid spa to look for Vicky but she on home leave for 2 weeks. Tried a new syt recommended by the counter girl instead. Anyway, was a good massage and ooh lala. Nuff said :cool:

pikapika
20-09-2018, 02:47 PM
care to share the lobang. thank

similan94
21-09-2018, 11:54 AM
Hi bro can share with me too, please.

dieseldfd
22-09-2018, 08:19 AM
hey bro..care to share? :D

rayhan77
24-09-2018, 12:28 AM
Hey bro. Care to share location n ml? Thanks..

foreskinzzz
24-09-2018, 10:55 AM
Any bros can pm some fr about kelly? I wn know how her service drop liao..

badguy88
24-09-2018, 11:17 AM
Any good bro can help to share this place? Thx

Pussycheongster
24-09-2018, 03:52 PM
Any bros can pm some fr about kelly? I wn know how her service drop liao..

Are you talking about Kelly from Orchid spa? I just tried her yesterday. Her service is as good as ever leh. Got GFE feel, solid massage and good service. I seriously think she kena sabo by *ahem*. My two cents worth is that best to try out for yourself.

foreskinzzz
25-09-2018, 09:08 PM
Are you talking about Kelly from Orchid spa? I just tried her yesterday. Her service is as good as ever leh. Got GFE feel, solid massage and good service. I seriously think she kena sabo by *ahem*. My two cents worth is that best to try out for yourself.

I take ur word ah bro! Actually i still going to try her one la jus wanted someone to give me sappork:D

soulblader
26-09-2018, 08:04 AM
Ok la

went to a famous spa in Bukit batok last friday

attended by a newbie vietnam girl, pay $88 for the p massage

she really do her massage well and go put rock on back kind, I was surprise

after that she help me massage my inner thigh and little bro, using a lot of oil.

In between, I feel her nehneh is brushing my feet very song man, I wait very long for the GQ, but no GQ..so I thinking siao liao, dun tell me really is 100% massage

the vietnam girl cannot speak chinese well, so I have to keep repeat my question to her, like she gt bf, how long she come sg, how old is she...etc etc

When she brush my ball area, I praise her, hmmm very good, continue...
she just giggle and say okay...she very shy shy type

she told me she only came here for a month, she dk anything

after I turn over, she help me massage my little bro, and she keep GIVE FREE HANDJOB without GQ

yes FREE, and is not very rush one, is very slow and comfortable :eek::eek:

shiok man, I cum soon after

I try to touch her, but she laugh and say cannot

after the deed, I give her $20 tip as good will, total damage $108

overall I say is very value for money, when I pass her the the $20, she was very surprise, she dun understand what I am saying, she keep wondering what is this? ...LOLOL

so you guys want to enjoy everything is $88 it is possible
I think she didnt know must get tips

Zordon
30-09-2018, 01:29 AM
Anyone tried lavender? Any comment for her

heartlock
30-09-2018, 11:54 AM

she a short relay runner , not a marathorn runner:)

cronyman
30-09-2018, 02:07 PM
she a short relay runner , not a marathorn runner:)

Huh what do you mean bro?

ladybirk
30-09-2018, 08:39 PM
Bro.. Can pm me too??

Thedudellkh
30-09-2018, 09:24 PM
can share location bro? thanks

edsolut
30-09-2018, 10:16 PM
Nowadays I seldom share, today let me share my lobang.

I have try most of the SPA around Jurong area but O Spa is my all time favourite. I missed Lemon she is the only one who dare to play in that area, those old timers who know her will understand what I mean. After lemon leave, I stick to Star, to me she is most beautiful girl at that area. If u r her last customer u will able to see her in normal wear coz she prepare to go back M’sia which make her look more attractive.

2 months ago, my friend send me a SYT photo saying new girl working in another SPA around that area so I quickly give it a try. To my surprise she is very young, cute and quite experience, to me her massage skill is above average, really give me a good hard rub, worth the massage cost compare to some girl who r piano type and want to earn fast money. She will massage till last 15mins then she will do her 海抵捞月, the way she do it quite special which I really enjoy it, slow and steady. Now she is my regular masseur, before I go also have to call and do booking, I think she is quite hot now.

Those bro who want to know her name n where she work can pm me, I am here to share good lobang so our hard earn money is worth spending.
Bro... PM contact and location pls

sibeinerd
30-09-2018, 11:04 PM
Bro I on u hope u can reply soon as I want try

grayk
30-09-2018, 11:10 PM
Apart from star from o spa any nice syt must try? How is ice?

daddyqwer
30-09-2018, 11:37 PM

I have try most of the SPA around Jurong area but O Spa is my all time favourite. I missed Lemon she is the only one who dare to play in that area, those old timers who know her will understand what I mean. After lemon leave, I stick to Star, to me she is most beautiful girl at that area. If u r her last customer u will able to see her in normal wear coz she prepare to go back M’sia which make her look more attractive.

2 months ago, my friend send me a SYT photo saying new girl working in another SPA around that area so I quickly give it a try. To my surprise she is very young, cute and quite experience, to me her massage skill is above average, really give me a good hard rub, worth the massage cost compare to some girl who r piano type and want to earn fast money. She will massage till last 15mins then she will do her 海抵捞月, the way she do it quite special which I really enjoy it, slow and steady. Now she is my regular masseur, before I go also have to call and do booking, I think she is quite hot now.

Those bro who want to know her name n where she work can pm me, I am here to share good lobang so our hard earn money is worth spending.

Bro can PM me, thanks bro(:

soulblader
01-10-2018, 07:48 AM
pm sent bro

foreskinzzz
01-10-2018, 07:56 AM
Bro sic pls i pmed but maybe it was not sent or u missed it

Kimjio1989
01-10-2018, 01:16 PM
Bro, share contact plz. Tia

Sodomiser
01-10-2018, 01:44 PM
Apart from star from o spa any nice syt must try? How is ice?

I’ve tried Kelly and recently a new girl Joey at O spa. Bagus! :)

Siao tico
01-10-2018, 03:36 PM
Care to share ?

Whats the damage too?

RedDog
01-10-2018, 06:38 PM

Baby at New Wellness Spa :D

grayk
01-10-2018, 06:54 PM
Any bro tried Star o spa can pm me share experience? WeChat? I have some qns.

ffml
01-10-2018, 09:32 PM
pls pm bro

guang1981
01-10-2018, 10:16 PM
Bro able to share.
thanks

freeleyluke
01-10-2018, 10:22 PM
Pm'd you bro mickey76

Skypig
02-10-2018, 07:52 AM
Bro can share contact. Thanks

a40x
02-10-2018, 08:38 AM
Please share location working in the west

Puki69
02-10-2018, 09:19 AM
Any bro tried Star o spa can pm me share experience? WeChat? I have some qns.

Bro, do you mean Star from Orchid spa? She is quite hard to get if you just walk in as she’s very popular with the bros and army boys. A new girl that I’m trying now at O spa is Joey. Very obliging syt with huge assets like Lavender :D

Rayzo
02-10-2018, 06:07 PM
Bro, can share ctc?

grayk
03-10-2018, 12:39 PM
Can touch star or not?