PDA

View Full Version : Others wife

Hornydieme
29-05-2018, 02:36 PM
Hi all, after many yrs of reading, would like to share my life after my divorced 10 yrs ago.
This may irritated some bros but still I'll go ahead. It's about making out with others wife.
After my divorced,wife strayed then. Been a loner n always visit paid sex, I'm still a man n got needs, mp, geylang,ktv(always alone) anything all samsters do, I did too.
Till at one point found it very sianzzz. So started playing with apps, got to know some gals, maids, fl and lonely gals. Started chatting with some n found out that some females r actually married, seperated or divorced too like me.
Then I only meet those maids or single and had fair share of fun, bk,bbbj,fingers and sex.
First Unforgettable case, went meeting a chat up age 32 yrs, (I'm 40 plus but the way but lucky don't look like one) we met up for a dinner at kovan and ate zhi char, ordered some beers to go along, started with chats n laughter's, from 2 bots of heni, to 4 then to 6. Didnt know we can drink so well. Then came 11pm when beers can't b sold. This presentable lady says she wanted to drink some more as she says she feels comfy with me, btw we talked abt my divorce n how I live till now, then she says she is no good either tho she is married but very unhappy with the family... Deprived of many things in the household. I ask her, no more beers how? She then cheekkly says, my husband out of town, u think of a way to get beers. I say even if can get beers, can only drink till 12am. Then she says go other place lor.
Then I was thinking, where? My place? Then wat if things goes missing etc etc as it was still the first time we met. Don't know wat kind of gal is she! Finally ask her if buy beers chk into hotels n drink n talk ok? As got air cons somemore. She shyly says ok if I don't touch her!
Being gentleman, I said ok. But now is how to get beers? I left the table for awhile n went to the coffee counter, ask the tiongs for another 6 bots but she says time is up! Can't sell. I took out $60 and say u can key in tml and keep the change. Then heni was sold at $7.30 a bit.so it's only supposed to b $43.80. she look out for awhile n say wait! I was thinking ho ser Liao... She went behind and after awhile... She returns with 2 bags pack with 3 bots in each and shouted, your reserved beers! Was thinking reserved my ass la! But still appreciated her efforts.
Then I went over the ant (let's named her) and ask her to follow me.she was luke abit tipsy already and ask if she is ok and wanted to go hm instead? She shook her head.
We proceed to the road n waited by roadside for a cab n when in one,told the cab driver kovan down the road. Alighted at kovan 81. Ask for room for the night n we chk in! When in the room, she went straight to the bed n laid down n wtf, I tot she KO! Sianzzzz. I tot I regretted coming but since here, no choice already.took out a bot of beer n realised not cold, wtf! Looking at ant, she still lying there so took the key n went downstairs to get ice for my beer. Went to cheers n search for ice n got a pac of cigi. Bought some nuts too. After paying, went bk the the room. When I open the door. I heard cries, I tot wat happened n ask ant. she quickly hug me b ask where I go? She says she was afraid of the dark. Then I realise that when I took the keys, the power shut off after some time n all lights went off. I parted her n said I'm back n I'm sry. She just hugged me like a bear.i continue to let her hug me, after 5 mins, I broke the hug n ask? More beers? She wipe off her tears n nodded her head. I followed suit by wiping off the left over tear with my finger n she smiled. She says she go toliet n clear up first.i said ok, I'll wait for u while I go open the beers n poured over ice waiting for her to come out.

Need to go for now!
TBC if all wanna read more!

stephenL
29-05-2018, 02:55 PM
Cont please

ibanezjem555
29-05-2018, 03:13 PM
Uppz Bro TS points.. please continue..

whitestone
29-05-2018, 04:27 PM
Starting a campfire .

Aruzoo
29-05-2018, 05:06 PM
Camping for updates . :)

Oldboyboy
29-05-2018, 05:22 PM
Camping here......

badboys
29-05-2018, 05:50 PM
continue bro

Jason357
29-05-2018, 06:08 PM
Sibei sexciting... quick quick...

Hornydieme
29-05-2018, 07:07 PM
thks for the supports.

While she was in the bathroom, I heard zipper being pulled, guess she is undressing from her dress she is wearing. A above knees not too tight floral dress.then I hear water, not from shower but basin. Guess she is washing her face coz of the tears. I was thinking will I get a shock of my life when make up is removed! Lol. I downed my first cup of beer. Yes cup as 81 provide only coffee cup.i poured another cup n heard the door open. Then I realized she didn't lock the door while in the toliet. Then the shocking moment, wtf!
I got a shock when I see ant, that face! Omfg!
She wrapped herself with the white towel from the hotel n I saw her bra strap. Bright red n thick ones.i tot to myself must b those thick padded bras she wore.but I tell u guys, her face was almost the same before she entered the toliet. Means she wore only very light make-up.im amazed. She came walking to my side n sat beside me n ask, where is mine? She meant the beers n I took her cup n pass to her. As soon as she got hold of it, she said in Vietnam words something, knock on my cup n in 1 to glub down all the the beers in one shot n turns to me n smile. Yes for those who noticed, she is a Viet. For some reason she was open for coming out with only towel wrapped ard her but was careful not to let the towel drop. At this moment, tho having drink a bit more, little john is getting reaction from wat the owners is seeing but keeping to my promised, I didn't did anything! (Yet! Lol)
Continue with one more cup of beers each n she started telling me abt her family in Vietnam. She says she missed them alot n always have the urges to go bk but as a long term pass holder, she can't go n come as n when she likes. Tears starts to form again in her eyes n see she is trying to hold bk n down another full cup of beer, I follow her actions. Pouring another cup at the dresser, she flip her legs across n in the mirror, I saw red! Panties la! Not pad! Lol, this aroused me more.feel the stick poking already! Think she notice too. Passing her the cup she immediately glup down in a Shot again, I told her to go slow. She nodded but still finish the cup of beers. Then suddenly she stood up. I ask wat happened? She says need to go toliet. Lol! She went in n I heard pissing noises. Then follow by water. She wash I think her pussy after peeing. Good sign of hygiene. The door open n to my farking surprised. This time she came out,

shammboogrill
29-05-2018, 07:09 PM
Camping for next update .

garion
29-05-2018, 07:43 PM
camping.

ts, small request. can paragraph your text. makes for easier reading. thanks.

Hornydieme
29-05-2018, 07:44 PM
camping.

ts, small request. can paragraph your text. makes for easier reading. thanks.

I try too, first time so don't know how to. Ps!

Spitzhare
29-05-2018, 09:03 PM
Camping for next update .

Same here too .

hyundai
29-05-2018, 09:51 PM
Continue please

uslover
29-05-2018, 10:19 PM
camp here bro. upz u 10 points :D

slowswinger70
29-05-2018, 10:22 PM
Camping here

matyoyo
30-05-2018, 04:09 AM
Camping for more.......:D:p:cool:

ml1138
30-05-2018, 05:38 AM
pitching tent....:)

i^Xi0n
30-05-2018, 06:51 AM
Many thanks for sharing this story, it's a nice read and certainly look forward to more updates.

lobangkingz
30-05-2018, 09:51 AM
nice story, please share more. support your thread bro.

xrage
30-05-2018, 10:11 AM
nice story TS, but long toilet break ah...

Hornydieme
30-05-2018, 11:26 AM
Thks for the supports. To continue,

To my surprise, this time she came out only in her bra and panties. Wow, bright red bra n matching red a lacy black panties. This sight made John(my stick, let named it) wake up. But remembering she said no touching her,i kept my cool.
She came and sat by my side, took the cup and down the beer again
She pass the cup to me and said, I want ice,I took the cup n refilled it with ice and beer. B4 I could pass the cup to her, she whispered she was cold(of coz la, only left with bra n panties) lol. I stood up and walk to the side of the bed, pulled up the blanket and ushered her to go in. She stood up and walk towards me n crawled into the blanket. She then ask, u not cold? I replied her with a wicked look, I'm too hot now seeing u like that! She burst out laughing.
She sat up and pull the other side of the blanket and ordered me to join her. I comply but taking the 2 cups of beer, hand her hers n place mine by my side of the bed. She took her cup and waved to me wanting to cheers. I took my cup and cups meet, with a few glup she finished her beer and not wanting to lose out tho abit tipsy, I drank as fast as I could n some beers flow out from the side of my mouth. B4 I could get tissue, ant stopped me seeing wat had happened pulled my hand. She came close to me n whispered, don't waste, B4 I know anything, she lean very close to me n stick out her tongue,licking me from the chin upwards to the side of my mouth. She then did the same thing to the other side. While moving to the other side, her body came so close till her boobies touches my arm. Damm the feeling is good, looking at her boobs, not a full C but B plus I guess. Soft n cold from the air con. She look up at me n ask, wat u looking at?
I look into her eyes and said, your breast look very nice! Full but not too big. I like! She smiled and look away. Turn her back facing me and whispered. Help me unhook pls. I was like, wtf, is it really happening? I ask her to b sure, ant, r u sure? She turn her head towards me, nodded her head and use her hand to find my hand and guilded me to her back and said. Today wore too long already. Said she don't wear bra to sleep. I was think, haizzz take off bra to sleep Nia. Bo Kang Tao, but I did wat she told n there, bra unhook and she slide the bra off her shoulder. Wat a sight. I can only see her breast from the side but seems her breast is very beautiful. I wonder how it looks like from the front. Trying to move abit so I take a peek n ant saw me doing that.
Cheekkly she ask, why man like to see women breast! I replied, that's wat it's created for ma, she burst out laughing. She teases me by covering both nipples with her left hand n turn ard towards me. +John is so awkward now.) Ask me if I wanna see? I nodded my head like a hungry child and say, if u r willing to let me. She smiled again n said, so naughty u. I smiled bk and said. All bcoz of u. So sweet n beautiful. With this words, she blushed n slowly let her fingers n hand down.

TBC

Kovovo
30-05-2018, 12:06 PM
Great story! More pls!
Upz u

Hornydieme
30-05-2018, 01:40 PM
Thks u all for the supports, let's continue

She shyly let her fingers n hand down n finally, her both breasts was exposed to me. I sollowed my saliva, her breast was one of the best I've seen in my life. U all may not believe but her breasts! Omg! Very small nipples(size of only a 5 cent coin n tho the room is dim, her nipples r still very pink! I open my mouth wide, she smiled n ask, nice? I replied to ant, u have very nice breasts,I've seen breast but yours r awesome! She shyly ask, really? I nodded my head! Came another question by ant, u wanna touch them? I say of coz!
She crawl towards me n turn her back to my n rest her back on my chest. I didn't ask this time n put both my hands on the 2 ample breasts n start to massage it softly. It felt so good! Slowly I work on her already erected nipples, don't know if it's coz I touch her or is it cold. Lol. But apparently she is enjoying it. Letting out deep breathing n arching her head backward towards me. I took this opportunity to lightly kiss her ears n circle her breasts. John is so hard now. Wanting to let him out but I play it slow. Following my momentum she arch her head more n our lips locked. Kissing only on the lips as for now and I continue to caress her boobs. I broke the kiss n started working on her ears again n down her neck. She gave out soft moans n put her hand over my head like not wanting me to stop. I kiss her further and moans became louder. I can sense she is enjoying . Maybe her husband didn't gave her enuf pleasure.taking this opportunity n green lights from her, I started to my my hands down to her stomach, circulating ard her tummy, she is enjoying it n no resistance so I became bolder, swiftly n sharply, I slide my hand into her panties n she jumped for awhile.she turn her head ard to look at me! Frown her eyes n said! So naughty!
I gave a innocent look n whispered into her ears, I can't help it when such a pretty gal is Infront of me. She gave me a light slap on my leg N said naughty again. I continue my hand in her panties n felt wetness forming,clearly she is starting to enjoy n letting loose for me to explore her body. After a while, suddenly she pulled my hands to stop n turn ard, I tot wat, she is stopping the game? Wtf! Then she turn ard n whispered again saying if I continue, she will cum!
I laughed and told her, that's wat I'm trying to achieve. She slap me again on my leg saying I'm naughty again. not wanting to let this game ends here, l quickly planted my lips on hers again n she follow suit, this time tongue meets, we french! For a good 5 to 10 mins, during this while, my hands r all over her, reaching for her boobs n down south. She clearly is enjoying it now. Suddenly her hands went ard my back and she started pulling my T shirt up, I let her do so till when she pull up to my neck, I broke the kiss n let her guild the t shirt over my head. Once it's over my head, I quickly place my mouth over hers again not wanting to stop. We kiss so long n her pussy is getting wetter n I feel it swelling already. I keep circulating on her sensetive spots but not to the extend of fingering her
Hai ya hai ya, she is moaning now. after a while, she jerked! Clasp the left hand n clawed my tight. She cummed! Omg! The sight was so Unforgettable!
She quickly turn her whole body ard n continue to kiss me. She whispered to my ears n said, my turn! Her turn? I'm wait to anticipate wat is ant gonna do to me!

TBC

Hornydieme
30-05-2018, 01:46 PM
Thks u all for the supports, let's continue

She shyly let her fingers n hand down n finally, her both breasts was exposed to me. I sollowed my saliva, her breast was one of the best I've seen in my life. U all may not believe but her breasts! Omg! Very small nipples(size of only a 5 cent coin n tho the room is dim, her nipples r still very pink! I open my mouth wide, she smiled n ask, nice? I replied to ant, u have very nice breasts,I've seen breast but yours r awesome! She shyly ask, really? I nodded my head! Came another question by ant, u wanna touch them? I say of coz!
She crawl towards me n turn her back to my n rest her back on my chest. I didn't ask this time n put both my hands on the 2 ample breasts n start to massage it softly. It felt so good! Slowly I work on her already erected nipples, don't know if it's coz I touch her or is it cold. Lol. But apparently she is enjoying it. Letting out deep breathing n arching her head backward towards me. I took this opportunity to lightly kiss her ears n circle her breasts. John is so hard now. Wanting to let him out but I play it slow. Following my momentum she arch her head more n our lips locked. Kissing only on the lips as for now and I continue to caress her boobs. I broke the kiss n started working on her ears again n down her neck. She gave out soft moans n put her hand over my head like not wanting me to stop. I kiss her further and moans became louder. I can sense she is enjoying . Maybe her husband didn't gave her enuf pleasure.taking this opportunity n green lights from her, I started to my my hands down to her stomach, circulating ard her tummy, she is enjoying it n no resistance so I became bolder, swiftly n sharply, I slide my hand into her panties n she jumped for awhile.she turn her head ard to look at me! Frown her eyes n said! So naughty!
I gave a innocent look n whispered into her ears, I can't help it when such a pretty gal is Infront of me. She gave me a light slap on my leg N said naughty again. I continue my hand in her panties n felt wetness forming,clearly she is starting to enjoy n letting loose for me to explore her body. After a while, suddenly she pulled my hands to stop n turn ard, I tot wat, she is stopping the game? Wtf! Then she turn ard n whispered again saying if I continue, she will cum!
I laughed and told her, that's wat I'm trying to achieve. She slap me again on my leg saying I'm naughty again. not wanting to let this game ends here, l quickly planted my lips on hers again n she follow suit, this time tongue meets, we french! For a good 5 to 10 mins, during this while, my hands r all over her, reaching for her boobs n down south. She clearly is enjoying it now. Suddenly her hands went ard my back and she started pulling my T shirt up, I let her do so till when she pull up to my neck, I broke the kiss n let her guild the t shirt over my head. Once it's over my head, I quickly place my mouth over hers again not wanting to stop. We kiss so long n her pussy is getting wetter n I feel it swelling already. I keep circulating on her sensetive spots but not to the extend of fingering her
Hai ya hai ya, she is moaning now. after a while, she jerked! Clasp the left hand n clawed my tight. She cummed! Omg! The sight was so Unforgettable!
She quickly turn her whole body ard n continue to kiss me. She whispered to my ears n said, my turn! Her turn? I'm wait to anticipate wat is ant gonna do to me!

TBC

Hornydieme
30-05-2018, 01:47 PM
Don't know why double post. So sry

bigbirdbird
30-05-2018, 01:59 PM
Camping Here With Beers And Nuts For More :D :p

corelashen
30-05-2018, 02:20 PM
Nice story bro, more please! :)

Seebeysong
30-05-2018, 04:17 PM
Nice write up

wolverman
30-05-2018, 04:47 PM
Up u there. Do continue.:cool:

zl1983
30-05-2018, 05:38 PM
naise write up bro. please carry on.

l0v3r
30-05-2018, 06:40 PM
Nice bro.. Camping for more..

Hornydieme
30-05-2018, 09:32 PM
Continue.

So wat is ant gonna do? Her turn.
We continue to kiss and ant slowly uses her right hand to touch my chest, circulating my nipples when we kiss, I tried to touch her back but she grab both my hands with both of hers n move it to my back. I let her do wat she wants, I just relax there. Slowly her kisses went to my ears,( she is returning the favour) then slowly to my neck,back to the ears. I can feel her saliva all over, damm she is such a good kisser. She slowly move bk to the neck n this time, she went further down, down to my nipple. She is licking my nipples now, from right to left n bk to right. John is getting harder by the second. Wat aroused me most was while licking on my nipples, she will look up with her eyes at my face. making sure I'm enjoying which I was. She let go of my hands now n started touching me all over. I love it. Scratching me softly with her nails. Not painful tho.then came the moment her hands r outside n berms, handling John very softly. I can't take it anymore, my hands move towards her boobs n touch thems.while I squeeze them, she gave our assuring moans, while she was attending to john, I move my hands again further down n she position herself for me to better reach this time. She was enjoying again my fingers rubbing her. Her moans r speeding up, then without warning , she try to pull my berms down. But failed as it was tied.( I'm wearing those like sport berms that r tied) I remove my hands from her pussy n pulled my berms string, she laughed and I help myself to remove my berms. Leaving my underwear on, kick the berms to the floor and she gave me a naughty look. I ask why? She pointed n say (tai Liao) in mandrian. I replied to her,wat we r doing still not tai means I'm sick, she burst out laughing. Then she turn her head down n started kissing John, still underwear on but feels good. She is just teasing me. My underwear is now soaked with her saliva n I can't take it anymore more.i pulled my underwear down abit till John head came out abit from the top.
Ant took the hint n lick slightly on the head, this is crazy for me already, imagine the first time we met, from food to drink to no touching n now we r all over each others. I parted on her shoulder n ask her to remove my underwear n she looks at me seductively n smile. After 2 seconds, she pulled my underwear down n her eyes opened so big! (U guys must b thinking she thinks John is big rite?) Wrong!! Lol. She says, u not Mao? Pubic hair. Yes, I'm shaved. I say wei sheng! N she gave me a thumb up. Then looking bk at John, she slowly lick on the head again, slowly slowly n finally she took John in her mouth. I'm so enjoying it. But her BJ wasn't that good n I think she didn't do bj often. I tot is ok as she is not making money from sex too. Slowly she tries to take everything in n she slightly gag a choke. I'm not too long ( mayb 5" more but mine is thick) she continues working on my stick n I try to make my ways to pull down her panties. Yes, all this while her panties still on. I wanna see how her pussy looks like.
Knowing my interest, she stop the blow, stood up in front of me n ask, ni yao kan ma? I nodded. She turns ard bk facing me n slowly put her hands by the 2 sides of her panties, I'm breathing hard, longing to see wats inside, I'm hoping to see white tiger, I like gals that r shaved. Eagerly I waited, finally her panties reaches the floor n she used one leg to lift up her panties n throw it to the side table. She turn ard slowly, slowly n atlas I saw everything. But Im a bit disappointed as she is not shaved! But the good thing is, she is not bushy. She covered her pussy n started to walk towards me, I hold up my hand to welcome her bk n she use another hand to hold mine. When nearer, I took the other hand away from her pussy a told her, u r very sexy tho I prefer shaved.
I sat her by my side n started to kiss her again, she kiss bk n she hugs me nearer. After awhile u broke the kiss n work towards her neck n ears again while hands r playing with her breadt. Then slowly my licking went further down n finally I got a chance to lick n suck at those beautiful nipples. Ant arch bk to allow me to eat her breasts. Clearing she is enjoying.

TBC
Thks for the support

Hornydieme
30-05-2018, 11:42 PM
Continue

Clearly Ant is enjoying wat I'm doing to her. She is moaning softly while me all over her.i continue to savour her. Went further down and use my tongue to dig her belly button. She shook with pleasure while my hands cup n tickle her nipples, I love the small rasin type nipples. After a while, I went further down trying to eat abolone, B4 I can go down, both her hands grab my head. I look up and look at her, I ask, Wei ser muo? She shyly answer, mei Shi guo, wo pa! Ang Zhang!
Then I remembered that after she went pretty, she uses water to wash her pussy. So I guess it won't b dirty n I love eating pussy. I shook my head n told her, bu Zhang, bu pa, relax I told her. I ask her, Ant, close your eyes, I held her hands n fingers locked. After a few seconds, she did close her eyes. More relaxed n I took the chance.

I made my attack, I place my tongue on the top of her pussy opening n slowly circle ard it. She hold tight to my fingers. I lick up n down her cltories area softly n she moan. Holding my fingers even harder. I continue to lick n notice juices flowing out, Ant is getting very wet. I broke the finger hold n use one hand to spread her legs wider n another stroking up the pussy hair. I took a closer look at her pussy hair n then I realized that she did shave, just that not full shave. She shave the side of her pussy hair n left the centre portion. Trimmed to b a uniform length. I enjoy the sight. She look down at me n ask, wat happen? I shook my head n plant my tongue again to lick the juicy cunt, Ant head went bk to the bed n she arch her pussy upwards to allow me to paint better. It was so delicious, I continue to lick her for another good 10 mins, she is so so wet, can see the white liquid getting more n more flowing endlessly out. I spread open her pussy n saw its still pink inside. How delightful. Tongue her again n she goes hai ya, hai ya,hai ya. Then I slowly put a finger in. She jerked for a while but didn't stop me. Clearly she is not wanting me to stop, I slowly move my finger in n out without any issue as her juices r more then enough for me to finger her. My mouth area are stained with her juice, her sweet juices.i continue to eat her n lift my body up n change position while continuing to paint her, position myself where John is near her face.

She took the hint n lift her hands to grab john, stroking John gentlely. Using her other hand n scratching my balls with her finger nails, that felt so freaking good. Continue to lick her n Ant lift her head towards John n engulf into her mouth, it felt so good,warm n wet. I took out my finger n increase my lick speed. Suddenly I felt her backing away from John, her head turn the other side n she moan loudly... Awwwwwwwwww. Dear, dear, her hands both in my head again, she cummed again. I was impressed by myself, she already came twice!

Catching her breath bk, she got up n pushes me to the bed, I lied on my back n she came face to face with me. Softly she said, ni hen li hai shyly. I smiled and said, glad that u like. Then then push my head bk to the bed n started kissing me again, then slowly she took it further down, to my neck, playing with my nipples at the same time. Then she slowly move her head down, licking my nipples left to right n bk the left. Enjoying wat Ant is doing for me, I just lied there n enjoy the moment. I slightly push her head down further n she knew I wanted her mouth on John. She went down n started to lick again n place John into the warm mouth of hers. She did that for another 5 mins or so n she stopped. Crawl up against my body n her pussy very near John. John met her pussy, outside the cave waiting to go in n find the treasures. But she is teasing me, she bends forward to my head n ask me, r u enjoying? U r ok? R u horny? Wtf, she already came twice n ask me stupid questions. I play with her n say I'm all yours. She smiled n says.. to the shock of my life!!

Thks for reading.
TBC

garion
30-05-2018, 11:50 PM
I try too, first time so don't know how to. Ps!

just press the 'ENTER' or 'RETURN' key on your keyboard to break to the next line.

Example:
the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dogs. the quick brown fox
jumps over the lazy dogs. and the quick brown fox again jumps over the lazy
dogs.

for empty lines, just hit the 'ENTER' or 'RETURN' key on your keyboard to
get the break for paragraphs.

madpig88
31-05-2018, 06:59 AM
Sure hope TS will update more soon.

JustANewbie
31-05-2018, 07:46 AM
Camping here for more updates to this nice story. :)

Rockster
31-05-2018, 09:26 AM
Nice Story!

acidicavex
31-05-2018, 09:29 AM
wah mai like that leh high liao than go soft with the last sentence :eek:

rawboy83
31-05-2018, 09:47 AM
share more ts, it's really nice story.

NgCheeBye
31-05-2018, 02:16 PM
wah mai like that leh high liao than go soft with the last sentence :eek:

That is called building up the suspense . :p

zl1983
31-05-2018, 02:38 PM
great update TS.

Informer
31-05-2018, 03:04 PM
this is a really nice story, great share ts!

FreebiezWanker
31-05-2018, 03:16 PM
TS, any chance u incorporate some paragraphing into ur story??

Kovovo
31-05-2018, 04:09 PM
Great story TS
Would be even greater in smaller paragraphs!
Thank u sir!

mrcockface
31-05-2018, 05:10 PM
Support nice story :)

Hornydieme
31-05-2018, 05:21 PM
Continue

To the shock of my life, she wispered, an Quan Tao! I was like, fark me! I didn't get a pac when I was buying ice, so I wont get to enter Ant love hole? I was thinking to myself. I whispered bk to Ant,didn't buy as didn't have the intentions to touch her.she smiled and saod, kwai.
My heart sank thinking I won't get to cum. Then Ant says, dear, I know wat to do, u will still get to enjoy. I just nodded rhibkingayb just another bj. Ant plant her lips to mine again n we kiss again. Then she broke the kiss n move bk a bit, to position her pussy lips just on top of John, grinding away n I feel good. She ask, suang ma? I nodded n says will feel better if can enter her. She replied, mei you Tao. I bite my lips n nodded. Ant put both her hands on my chest n continue grinding me, I have no choice but to accept the tortures n says, princess, next time I will buy Tao! She smiled n says if got next time then say. I jitao sianzzzz but just let her grind me. I just lay there n lift my both hands to play with her breast. I can feel ant juices forming up again, wet n slimmy.
Then to my surprise, without warning I felt ant hands grap John n guild him into the love holes. I lift my head up to look at her n she put her finger to her lips n soundee,shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! I get wat she means, I felt John getting deeper n deeper into ant. It was such an enjoying momentum for me. She rode me well for another 5 mins. Guess the beers is helping with the prolong of cumming.
After a while ant says, u turn, she slide John out of her juicy hole n lay on her bk inviting me to enter her missionary. I obligate, position John on the door front n knock knock 3 4 times B4 entering. She let out moans n I started pumping her slowly, she turns her head one side n bite her teeth. Hai ya, hai ya, hai ya is her way of mornings.
I increased my speed n pumb Ant. I wanted to change to doggy position but atlas feel I'm at the verge of cumming.i decided not to change position, I kept ramming harder, at this moment,I saw wat happened earlier on when ant cummed. This rd she told her hands upwards n backwards on top of the head n clawed the bedsheets. She awwwwwwwwww, dear! Dear! N I was too at firing mode! I wanted to last any min longer to fully let Ant cum max.
But I can't control any loner, I quickly pulled out John n jerk him, shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I exploded, so did ant, my bullets shot till her breast. She was still catching her breath so was i! I collapsed beside her n smile to her n whispered to her.
Princess, tq n I enjoyed it. She replied bk so did she. I hold her hands locking fingers again. 3 times I showed her with my other hand n she slap me with her others too.
She followed by telling me she nvr achieve 3 times B4! N I said to her, u can have more in future if u want n she just stick out her tongue 😛. I break the finger hold n got up to search for tissue n turn gentlely wipe my armies off the brrast. I bend forwards to kiss her lips again n squeeze her breast. She says huai tan. I just smile at her.
Reaching for the cups of beers left over n hand over to her n proposed a toast. She took the cup n down the entire cup.
I took her cup n hand. Place the cup by the side n pulled her up to lead her to the bathroom. She followed, entering the toliet, I switch on the tap n make sure the water was warm B4 slowly putting the water on ant. Wet her whole body n pass her the shower head, pump out shower gel provided by the hotel n lathered all over her. From her back, I washed her bk n reach for the 2 melons. Circulating her with the soaps n lightly squeeze them, she let out moans again, then I slowly work the lathered down n wash her outside her pussy, she moans again. Clearly she is still enjoying my touch.
She reach for the pump n got some gel into her hands n turn bk to face me, now her turn to soap me, she work from neck down n slowly to the chest, further down then finally found John. She whispered, xiao didi Kai xin le! I look at her n smiled n nodded. N whispered xie xie. She said hom guo ji! I ask wat? She says nvm. I said ok.still stroking John.
I then took over the shower head n rinse off the soap on her, then when she is done, I rinse myself. Turning off the tap, I saw her shivering, so I quickly grab the towel n dry her. After that I quickly dry myself with the same towel n hug her from behind giving her warmth.
She says I'm hot! Lol, of coz I'm hot. We make way to the bed hugging each other, I'm behind her like when we used to play hopping in gunny sack just with sack! Lol
Finally reach the bed n we fell onto the bed. I quickly covered her with the blanker. She smiled and says tq. Look for my watch n realise it's almost closed to 4am, damm used up so much time on foreplay n love making.
I ask Ant if tired n she nodded. I gave her a peck on the forehead n ask her to rest well. She replied umm. Lift up the side of the blanket n invited me in. I went in n she threw the blanket over to cover me! Then like a baby, she crawl over n place her right hand over my left shoulder, her head on my chest, right leg over my left leg n whispered downwards.xxx vvv jgfsuhfh chfdhhfd dhgggf wghdhgfhg dhhfgg, some words which I don't understand, I say wat? She shook her head n say mei Shi, shui Jiao. I say ok, u rest well too. After a while, I felt Ant hand shifted to John position grabbing him softly. Few mins later l heard heavy breathing n I guess Ant fell asleep. After awhile I drifted into sleep too hugging Ant!

TBC

zl1983
31-05-2018, 11:18 PM
great update TS

KnowItAll
01-06-2018, 06:59 AM
like your story very much... very nice read... share more soon please...

sponge05
01-06-2018, 07:08 AM
Interesting story TS, will be great if you will continue with it.

KTVbuddy
01-06-2018, 08:44 AM
waiting here for more of this really nice story, great share!

acidicavex
01-06-2018, 09:47 AM
finally well lucky dude :D

BigSalsa
01-06-2018, 11:10 AM
Nice! Waiting for more updates :)

peppervb
01-06-2018, 11:14 AM
What an awesome story! :D

youngsheldon
01-06-2018, 12:30 PM
It would be nice if TS can paragraph his story . It would made the reading much more easier and enjoyable on our eyes .

Hornydieme
01-06-2018, 12:47 PM
Thks all for the supports!
Will update when free to share with all wat happens to Ant n me after we wake up!

pantomime
01-06-2018, 12:48 PM
What a fantastic story! :D

Birkin
01-06-2018, 12:53 PM
Sappork you for nice story.

cowtory
01-06-2018, 02:28 PM
Keep up the good effort.

boonlayway
01-06-2018, 02:30 PM
Nice story, sapport.

extremez
01-06-2018, 02:47 PM
It would be nice if TS can paragraph his story . It would made the reading much more easier and enjoyable on our eyes .

Agree with you !

Hornydieme
01-06-2018, 06:09 PM
Ok folks, I'm still trying my best to paragraph as it's the first time I'm posting my experience.

Thks all

Kovovo
01-06-2018, 07:17 PM
Happy happy just hit the enter key sir!
Will b nicely paragraphed

meijipcc
02-06-2018, 07:06 AM
it's a nice story, enjoy it. look forward to your next update TS, support your thread.

basfreak
02-06-2018, 07:15 AM
I enjoyed your story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.

garion
02-06-2018, 07:16 AM
I enjoyed your story TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.

Will be more enjoyable if he paragraph his story......

Truthful
02-06-2018, 07:45 AM
like this story TS! please do continue sharing. :)

zagorz
02-06-2018, 01:55 PM
Love it! Thanks for the interesting read. Eagerly waiting for the next update

SDavage
02-06-2018, 11:22 PM
Nice story bro, pls keep going.. :)

Cash8877
03-06-2018, 07:12 AM
keep on sharing this story, it's a really nice read.

HonkyTonkyMan
03-06-2018, 10:52 AM
Very vivid write up, one of the very few that i actually read word for word to take in the whole feeling....gr8 stuff from TS really envy you and looking forward to your next..

JulioBarnes
03-06-2018, 01:07 PM
Nice … camping for more!

Hornydieme
03-06-2018, 03:29 PM
Continue

Thk u all for the supports, here it goes,

Soon after like a long sleep, I opened my eyes n still can't believe wat happened between me n Ant last nite, I turn ard n saw Ant still sleeping soundly.
N I still can't believe wat I saw,her pretty face even without make-up. I have had experience when work up in the morning,u can't recognise who u make out with the nite B4! But Ant was different, she looks just the way she slept.
I was thinking how lucky u am to have met her. Being naughty, I wanted to see those nice breast of hers again fearing it's only a ONS. I slowly pulled the blanket down to review her boobs.
Then finally saw her boobs, her pink nipples erected from the air con. Seeing that made John even harder from the usual morning erections.
Can't stand it n gave the breast a light squeeze, Ant didn't react to it guess maybe still very tired from the drinking and love making.
I have John a light stroke n pre cum ozzzze out! I'm horny again. I wanted Ant again but she still sleeping.
Took my phone n take a look at the timer. 1043am! Fark! Didn't wake up to go for work. Quickly took the phone into the toliet n text my HR that I will b on MC today! Phewwww , just in time! Will need to go apply MC later.
Walking out from the toilet, saw something to my surprise, Ant had flip her position n kick the blanket away n exposed her pussy.my eyes opened wider to enjoy the view. As my phone was in my hand, I had a naughty tot. I switched on camera mode n set to video, yes, I wanted to record down ant body. Then another idea struck me.
I place the phone on the mirror table, focus on the bed, chk the bed is in view n click the red button. It started recording, I slowly walk over to Ant, still asleep, I crawl beside her n started licking her nipples, using only the tip of my tongue, slowly I savore her erected nipples. Gulping once a while the while nipple into my mouth.
All while the recorder is on. John was getting harder by the seconds, then ant gave a slight motion, open her eyes n look at me. With a blurry eyes, she smiled n said. Morning dear, still hungry? Lol.

I smiled bk n say, indeed, hungry for u! She smiled again n lift both her hands to wrapped ard my head n says, pls enjoy your breastfast.

I nodded n lift myself up to Ant face, gave her a kiss on the forehead, she closes her eyes n let me take control.i slowly peck my self down her nose n reach her lips. She reacted by returning the kiss n tongue meet again. We exchange wet kisses n saliva was all over hers n mine mouths. It was so enjoyable. The kiss lasted for abt 5 to 10 mins n I slowly went work on her ears which I knows is her sensetive part. Slowly to the neck, while my hands starts to fondle her cherry nipples.
I love it so much, both her hands start to caress me my back n bum! Then without her knowing, I attack her nipple. Mouth on one n hand on the other. The hai ya hai ya was heard again. I circled her nipples n hands went up her head to stroke her hair. She is enjoying it, so was I
Slowly I led my hands went down again to her breast n tummy, while still licking at her delicious nipple, my hand went down to her love hole. I circled at her cltories area n she went, awwwwwwwwww. I kept the momentum slow first, let her fully enjoy teasing. I patted on the pussy softly... Piak piak.. light piaking n she likes it.
I slup softly n she moan, dear!! She called. I look up and asked? Yes princess?
I like your tongue on my mei mei she murmured. Shying away. I nodded. But I was naughty. I didn't immediately went to paint her. I got up n position over her neck and place John very near her mouth. She opened her eyes big n says, zher muo Ying! I smiled n says, he's all your!
Got a slap on the tigh n ant raise her head to stick out her tongue n circled John head. She opened her eyes wider, wipe her mouth with her right hand n said, you shui! Lol. my pre cum! Then without warning, she took John into her mouth n went in all the way into the throat. She gag for awhile, cough a few cough, took out John n says, why like become bigger n longer. Guess is I'm fully awake and alochol level was lower. I ask her, good or bad?
She slap me again n took john bk in her mouth.
Enjoying this moment. I arch my body bk a twist my bk to see mei mei. I have full view of mei mei, saw it swelling abit n started to circulate again on the G spot. She twig abit n continue blowing me. After a few seconds, Ant automatically opens her leg wider to let me work on her pussy. Juices starts to firm up again! She is truly enjoying. then slowly I tried to put a finger in. She moan, awwwwwwww. Finger her for a few times but with this position, it's difficult to insert my finger fully in. But Ant was still enjoying.
Then I decided it's my turn. I retract my hand n hold John, slowly I withdraw from Ant mouth n gave her a few slap on her cheek! She closes her eyes while I did this. While her eyes r close, I turn to see my phone, still standing n not toppled! I carefully got away from Ant throat below n move to the sides, move to her eyes n told her, I enjoyed, now your turn, she smiled and closes her eyes, like an obedient child, waiting for me to savour her again!

TBC

Hornydieme
03-06-2018, 04:15 PM
Continue

Soon after like a long sleep, I opened my eyes n still can't believe wat happened between me n Ant last nite, I turn ard n saw Ant still sleeping soundly.
N I still can't believe wat I saw,her pretty face even without make-up. I have had experience when work up in the morning,u can't recognise who u make out with the nite B4! But Ant was different, she looks just the way she slept.
I was thinking how lucky u am to have met her. Being naughty, I wanted to see those nice breast of hers again fearing it's only a ONS. I slowly pulled the blanket down to review her boobs.
Then finally saw her boobs, her pink nipples erected from the air con. Seeing that made John even harder from the usual morning erections.
Can't stand it n gave the breast a light squeeze, Ant didn't react to it guess maybe still very tired from the drinking and love making.
I have John a light stroke n pre cum ozzzze out! I'm horny again. I wanted Ant again but she still sleeping.
Took my phone n take a look at the timer. 1043am! Fark! Didn't wake up to go for work. Quickly took the phone into the toliet n text my HR that I will b on MC today! Phewwww , just in time! Will need to go apply MC later.
Walking out from the toilet, saw something to my surprise, Ant had flip her position n kick the blanket away n exposed her pussy.my eyes opened wider to enjoy the view. As my phone was in my hand, I had a naughty tot. I switched on camera mode n set to video, yes, I wanted to record down ant body. Then another idea struck me.
I place the phone on the mirror table, focus on the bed, chk the bed is in view n click the red button. It started recording, I slowly walk over to Ant, still asleep, I crawl beside her n started licking her nipples, using only the tip of my tongue, slowly I savore her erected nipples. Gulping once a while the while nipple into my mouth.
All while the recorder is on. John was getting harder by the seconds, then ant gave a slight motion, open her eyes n look at me. With a blurry eyes, she smiled n said. Morning dear, still hungry? Lol.

I smiled bk n say, indeed, hungry for u! She smiled again n lift both her hands to wrapped ard my head n says, pls enjoy your breastfast.

I nodded n lift myself up to Ant face, gave her a kiss on the forehead, she closes her eyes n let me take control.i slowly peck my self down her nose n reach her lips. She reacted by returning the kiss n tongue meet again. We exchange wet kisses n saliva was all over hers n mine mouths. It was so enjoyable. The kiss lasted for abt 5 to 10 mins n I slowly went work on her ears which I knows is her sensetive part. Slowly to the neck, while my hands starts to fondle her cherry nipples.
I love it so much, both her hands start to caress me my back n bum! Then without her knowing, I attack her nipple. Mouth on one n hand on the other. The hai ya hai ya was heard again. I circled her nipples n hands went up her head to stroke her hair. She is enjoying it, so was I
Slowly I led my hands went down again to her breast n tummy, while still licking at her delicious nipple, my hand went down to her love hole. I circled at her cltories area n she went, awwwwwwwwww. I kept the momentum slow first, let her fully enjoy teasing. I patted on the pussy softly... Piak piak.. light piaking n she likes it.
I slup softly n she moan, dear!! She called. I look up and asked? Yes princess?
I like your tongue on my mei mei she murmured. Shying away. I nodded. But I was naughty. I didn't immediately went to paint her. I got up n position over her neck and place John very near her mouth. She opened her eyes big n says, zher muo Ying! I smiled n says, he's all your!
Got a slap on the tigh n ant raise her head to stick out her tongue n circled John head. She opened her eyes wider, wipe her mouth with her right hand n said, you shui! Lol. my pre cum! Then without warning, she took John into her mouth n went in all the way into the throat. She gag for awhile, cough a few cough, took out John n says, why like become bigger n longer. Guess is I'm fully awake and alochol level was lower. I ask her, good or bad?
Enjoying this moment. I arch my body bk a twist my bk to see mei mei. I have full view of mei mei, saw it swelling abit n started to circulate again on the G spot. She twig abit n continue blowing me. After a few seconds, Ant automatically opens her leg wider to let me work on her pussy. Juices starts to firm up again! She is truly enjoying. then slowly I tried to put a finger in. She moan, awwwwwwww. Finger her for a few times but with this position, it's difficult to insert my finger fully in. But Ant was still enjoying.
Then I decided it's my turn. I retract my hand n hold John, slowly I withdraw from Ant mouth n gave her a few slap on her cheek! She closes her eyes while I did this. While her eyes r close, I turn to see my phone, still standing n not toppled! I carefully got away from Ant throat below n move to the sides, move to her eyes n told her, I enjoyed, now your turn, she smiled and closes her eyes, like an obedient child, waiting for me to savour her again!

TBC

ml1138
03-06-2018, 06:23 PM
Hey bro you double post the same story again....

already up you for more updates...:)

garion
03-06-2018, 06:42 PM
Hope TS don't mind. Re-post with para breaks since I was doing it to read anyway.

Continue

Soon after like a long sleep, I opened my eyes n still can't believe
wat happened between me n Ant last nite, I turn ard n saw Ant
still sleeping soundly.

N I still can't believe wat I saw,her pretty face even without make-up.
I have had experience when work up in the morning,u can't recognise
who u make out with the nite B4! But Ant was different, she looks
just the way she slept.

I was thinking how lucky u am to have met her. Being naughty,
I wanted to see those nice breast of hers again fearing it's only a
ONS. I slowly pulled the blanket down to review her boobs.

Then finally saw her boobs, her pink nipples erected from the air con.
Seeing that made John even harder from the usual morning erections.

Can't stand it n gave the breast a light squeeze, Ant didn't react to it guess
maybe still very tired from the drinking and love making.

I have John a light stroke n pre cum ozzzze out! I'm horny again. I wanted
Ant again but she still sleeping.

Took my phone n take a look at the timer. 1043am! Fark! Didn't wake
up to go for work. Quickly took the phone into the toliet n text my HR that
I will b on MC today! Phewwww , just in time! Will need to go apply MC later.

Walking out from the toilet, saw something to my surprise, Ant had flip
her position n kick the blanket away n exposed her pussy.my eyes
opened wider to enjoy the view. As my phone was in my hand,
I had a naughty tot. I switched on camera mode n set to video,
yes, I wanted to record down ant body. Then another idea struck me.

I place the phone on the mirror table, focus on the bed, chk the bed is in
view n click the red button. It started recording, I slowly walk over to
Ant, still asleep, I crawl beside her n started licking her nipples, using
only the tip of my tongue, slowly I savore her erected nipples.
Gulping once a while the while nipple into my mouth.

All while the recorder is on. John was getting harder by the seconds,
then ant gave a slight motion, open her eyes n look at me. With a
blurry eyes, she smiled n said. Morning dear, still hungry? Lol.

I smiled bk n say, indeed, hungry for u! She smiled again n lift both
her hands to wrapped ard my head n says, pls enjoy your breastfast.

I nodded n lift myself up to Ant face, gave her a kiss on the forehead,
she closes her eyes n let me take control.i slowly peck my self down
her nose n reach her lips. She reacted by returning the kiss n tongue
meet again. We exchange wet kisses n saliva was all over hers n mine
mouths. It was so enjoyable. The kiss lasted for abt 5 to 10 mins n I
slowly went work on her ears which I knows is her sensetive part.
Slowly to the neck, while my hands starts to fondle her cherry nipples.

I love it so much, both her hands start to caress me my back n bum!
Then without her knowing, I attack her nipple. Mouth on one n hand
on the other. The hai ya hai ya was heard again. I circled her
nipples n hands went up her head to stroke her hair. She is enjoying it,
so was I

Slowly I led my hands went down again to her breast n tummy, while
still licking at her delicious nipple, my hand went down to her love hole.
I circled at her cltories area n she went, awwwwwwwwww. I kept the
momentum slow first, let her fully enjoy teasing. I patted on the pussy
softly... Piak piak.. light piaking n she likes it.

I slup softly n she moan, dear!! She called. I look up and asked?
Yes princess?

I like your tongue on my mei mei she murmured. Shying away. I nodded.
But I was naughty. I didn't immediately went to paint her. I got up n position
over her neck and place John very near her mouth. She opened her eyes
big n says, zher muo Ying! I smiled n says, he's all your!

Got a slap on the tigh n ant raise her head to stick out her tongue n circled
John head. She opened her eyes wider, wipe her mouth with her right hand n
said, you shui! Lol. my pre cum! Then without warning, she took John into
her mouth n went in all the way into the throat. She gag for awhile,
cough a few cough, took out John n says, why like become bigger n longer.

Guess is I'm fully awake and alochol level was lower. I ask her, good or bad?

Enjoying this moment. I arch my body bk a twist my bk to see mei mei.
I have full view of mei mei, saw it swelling abit n started to circulate again
on the G spot. She twig abit n continue blowing me. After a few seconds,
Ant automatically opens her leg wider to let me work on her pussy. Juices
starts to firm up again! She is truly enjoying. then slowly I tried to put a
finger in. She moan, awwwwwwww. Finger her for a few times but with this
position, it's difficult to insert my finger fully in. But Ant was still enjoying.

Then I decided it's my turn. I retract my hand n hold John, slowly I withdraw
from Ant mouth n gave her a few slap on her cheek! She closes her eyes
while I did this. While her eyes r close, I turn to see my phone, still
standing n not toppled! I carefully got away from Ant throat below n move
to the sides, move to her eyes n told her, I enjoyed, now your turn, she
smiled and closes her eyes, like an obedient child, waiting for me to savour
her again!

TBC

zl1983
03-06-2018, 06:48 PM
Awesome write up TS

Hornydieme
03-06-2018, 07:17 PM
Hope TS don't mind. Re-post with para breaks since I was doing it to read anyway.

Oh... Tyvm
Still learing

Hornydieme
03-06-2018, 07:18 PM
Also... How to add pics?

NastyThaiboy
04-06-2018, 08:05 AM
this is a very nice story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it. :)

Hornydieme
04-06-2018, 03:12 PM
Continue

I slowly went down to Ant pussy, plant my tongue on the top of her pussy opening. Slowly gliding my tongue up n down her pussy.

She clasped her hands n was really enjoying my paintings. My hands made their ways to the breast playing with the nips. Then I use one hand, 2 fingers to spread her pussy lips, wat a sight, so pink n nice, soak with her juices now, it's glittering.

I continue to work on her pussy for another few mins then slowly put 1 finger at the opening, without any effort, I glide the finger in n hit the wall of Ant pussy. I dig deep n Ant gasped for air,the hai ya hai ya moans is heard again.

I like to hear the moans from her, I increase the speed of the tongue n place another finger in, now it's 2 fingers, Ant is not rejecting, now with 2 fingers, it feels tighter. I twist my finger upwards n goes in further, she awwwwwwwwww, dear, dear, dear...............

She cummed! From the moans of dear, I knew she came! Not wanting to stop the momentum, I got up quickly n place John head outside Ant love holes, using my hand, I rubbed the head on the already so wet pussy. Ant is still breathing heavily from the orgasm. Then after a few rub, Ant says, dear, fan jin chi, bu Yao Sher Jin chi jui hai, wo Kang Kang lai wan!

I smiled n nodded, I slowly guilded John into the cave n pump slowly first, till John was fully in camp. Grind my groin area against Ant pussy not amounting to any insert n withdraw. Feel so good.

After a few mins if grinding. I gave a few mins of thrust. Leg abit wob so ask Ant, u go on top, obediently she nodded, I recall John out n lay on my back n tell ant, lai ba!! She smiled cheekkly n position her mei mei near John.

With one hand, she took John n guild it Infront of her mei mei. For this instance I tot Ant will put it in into her pussy, but she didn't, wat she did was the first try in my life.

She really knows how to treat her man well. Wat she did was place John in a while it's outside her pussy she the lips is, with all her juices, she just slide John outside her cave, if u all know wat I mean. The feeling was just great, better then inside her cave. She just grind me for a few mins, she is enjoying too, John is in contact with her cltories, this pleasure her too.

Then she fasten her paces, faster n faster, I know she is gonna cum again. I just let her work on me, faster, faster, n finally she awwwwwwwwww, dear, wo yau lai le, wo yau lai le.

Lai ba, lai ba, I replied, then bursting out, I swear that her juices was so much. But not to the extend like in porn the water shooting out. But Ant was clearly very lubricanted.

Once again she cummed, she collapsed the the bed. I was like, har? That the end? Wat about me? I'm not done yet! I got up went over to Ant, knowing wat I wanted, Ant spread her legs for me, invitation to her love hole.

Without any delay, this time I enter her very quickly, I know John is very hungry already,in John goes , like a deprived child. Pumping hard, I enjoy every entry n withdraw.

Sry guys, duties call
TBC

tawitantar
04-06-2018, 04:20 PM
Nice update bro, please keep going :)

zl1983
04-06-2018, 04:55 PM
Great update TS.

Hornydieme
04-06-2018, 05:47 PM
Continue

I kept pumping Ant till tho the air con is on, I'm sweating. Now that the effect of the achohol is gone, I feel I'm cuming soon but I wanted to maintain making Ant cum 3 times. N knowing the recording is still on, (hehe) I recall john. Ant open her eyes to see wats going on. Her eyes was closed n enjoying me pumping her. I smiled to her n says, I want u to cum at least 3 times, Tao Yan ! Bu guo wo si human! She jokingly said. I laugh, then I went down again to savour her mei mei. Again her both hands grap my head. This rd Ant shifted her position herself while I lick her, she place her mei mei to a position n stop.

I got it, it's where she wanted to b eaten, I continue from there, licking n slurping n fingers her gentlely. She closes her eyes n continue to enjoy my tongue. Now she is totally open up with me. Both being sober, we both know wat we want.

I went naughty this time, I pushed up her hips n start licking her asshole, she got a shock! She says, heng Yang, Heng Yang, I shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh her, n says relax, just enjoy, no smell from her butt at all. Slowly she get use to my licking on her ass, she shook, I went bk to her mei mei, she clinged her fists again. Sign of her cumming again, head turn to her left side, biting her teeth .

She awwwwwwwwwww, I quickly stop the painting n quickly n swiftly position John bk into the love hole. Pump Ant, when I enter her for a few rds, the awwwwwwwwwww become louder, then dear, dear, dear!!!!!!!! Ant for the third time came again but I was not done! I continue with my thrusts, after another few mins, soilders r at the gate, Ant pussy is swollen at this point n very wet, I continue to ram, then!!!!! Awwwwwwwwwww.

I pulled John out, I quickly pulled Ant hands n guild her to wank me. She too John n Stoke it fast! Bao bei, wo yao sher le, she nodded her head, I tried to shift myself to her head wanting a cim but too late! John shot!! Awwwwwwwwwww. My loads shot till her breast this rd. Felt so good unloading!

Ant hands was still on John slowly milking him. I smiled to Ant, she smiled bk, Ant release her hand n signal me to hug her, well, I don't wanna her feel bad so I went over her top n hug her tightly.

In between us was wat I unloaded, lol. Cold n slimmy feeling but all is good. I kiss her lips once again thking her for the wonderful time, she replied she enjoy too!

Me: wo Heng Shu fu!
Ant: wo ya Shi, wo hao jui mei zhuo ai le!
Me: har? Tuo jui?
Ant: liang nian
Me: pian ten
Ant: Zheng de!
Me : ok. Wo Siang xin ni.
Ant: xie die

TBC

mingwandalaoshu
04-06-2018, 07:16 PM
TS jia you!! :D

curiousSG
05-06-2018, 07:27 AM
nice story TS, hope for more to come.

zl1983
05-06-2018, 03:37 PM
awesome update TS.

whitesnake
06-06-2018, 05:13 PM
Do please keep the story coming . :)

FriskyClub
06-06-2018, 06:23 PM
Waiting for more updates . :D

Hornydieme
07-06-2018, 12:27 AM
Continue

Sry for the held up, been fooling ard, lol.

Here it goes,

I continue to talk to Ant, finding out that she is not happy with her marriage life here in sg. deprived from a lot of things. Depressed n deprived from sex life after giving birth to a boy 6 yrs bk. Her son now 6 yrs of aged is schooling in sg.

Ant n her husband met in Vietnam n her husband ask for her hands after 3 mths knowing each others. Due to pressure from family... She agreed. Then after a while, Ant says, dear, we need to go shower, as my soilders r drying up n sticking both us tgt already. Lol. I nodded n tried to get up. My cums hold us tgt n I broke free from ant.

I extended my hands n hold her hands, once again we showered tgt, this time more intimate.she wash me like a baby this time making sure all my cum was clean off. I also make sure she was clean too. After cleaning up, we went out n I boiled water to make coffee. She dried herself up n started to dress up. I ask , going hm? She nodded n say yes, she will need to go bk to see her son.

I say ok, I'll send u bk, she says ok n ask, u don't need to work? I replied her, ask for MC already, she laughed. I said, lets eat B4 go bk n she says ok. We both got dress up n packed up, look at the remaining 2 bots of beers n decided to leave it. B4 chking out, I hug her tight again from behind, she gave a slight awwwwwwwwww, turn her head bk n kisses me on the lips. She ask, will I see u again? I replied, yes my dear, if u want! She look into my eyes n smile.

Another 5 mins pass n we took our leaves, this time I held her hands while we took the lift to go down, pass the keys to the counter n took a look at the clock, just nice, B4 12pm. No extra charges.

Then we left the hotel n went nearby the mama shop selling prata. I ask ant if she ok, she nodded. I order 2 kosong n 2 telur, coffee for me n tea for her. We are n didn't talk, I feel she is sad abt something. I didn't want to rub salt on wounds so I kept quiet. After the meal, we left n hailed a cab.

Uncle, 2 places,go errrrhhhhhhh, I turn to ant and ask, where? She says HG street XX.. BLK XXX. Uncle nodded n drove away. I know it's gonna be a short trip so I held ant hands, she was happy when I did n I felt she held tight to mine. After like abt 10 mins, we reached, I reach for my pocket to take out money to pay but ant stopped me, she says dear!! I go by myself, u go bk first, I say no!! I want to see u bk safe! She says, dear, ill contact u later! Her eyes tells me she wanna go bk herself. Seeing this I say ok.

She gave me a peck on my cheek n says, go bk rest! I replied ok!B4 she can step out of the cab, I planted a kiss on her lips n she accepted gladly. Then she opened the door n said zhai jian. Closes the door and walked towards the lift landing. Uncle waited a while b4 asking, where? I said punggol uncle! Then he drove off!

TBC

JJMagic
07-06-2018, 07:37 AM
very nice story, like it alot. sure hoping there will be much more.

zl1983
07-06-2018, 12:24 PM
great update TS.

HoweK3
07-06-2018, 04:38 PM
TS, great story. Camping for more.

Hornydieme
07-06-2018, 11:59 PM
Continue

N thks for the supports.

Along the way hm, I text Ant, I enjoyed the nite with u Princess. And waited for her to reply. Then I switched on the video recording n wanted to view, the image of ant was so good. I watch as we were making out earlier on, smiling to myself, how lucky did I get.watching the vid make me hard again!

B4 watching the vid end, uncle ask, which part of punggol,
Punggol central uncle, BLK XXX, after a while, I reach my BLk. Upon alighting, I remembered I need an MC.. knn, walk to punngol plaza n saw a doc, took the MC n went hm.

Still no reply from Ant, so went to take a shower n lay down in bed, must b too tired from the nite n doze off.

Was awakened by hunger ard 530pm, took a look at my phone n still no reply from ant, text her

Princesses, r u ok? I'm worried!

Put the phone by the dresser n went kitchen to look for good. Not much to find n decided to go out look for food. Went punggol plaza again n decided to eat KFC, ordered a 2 pcs meal n sat down, while eating, play bk the vid again to enjoy the past nite!

Then I was really worried abt Ant n decided to call her, Tu Tu, Tu Tu, clack, the call was rejected, i was thinking, is this the first n last time? But I can't do anything, if she decides not to see me anymore. Feeling disappointed, I finished up the tigh n wings n went bk hm! Dragging my feet bk.

After I got bk, I decided to text Ant again.

Ant, I don't know why u didn't reply me n didn't answer my call, I'm worried abt u n I missed u! If u don't want me to call n see me again! Just let me know so I won't bother u anymore, but really thks for spending the time with me last nite.

Off the phone n grab myself beers n watch TV

TBC;

Pehmahmah
08-06-2018, 12:26 AM
Nice update, pls continue :)

hardpen
09-06-2018, 11:23 AM
Looking forward to next update .

SOS999
09-06-2018, 02:37 PM
Thanks for sharing

KafeOomph
09-06-2018, 05:08 PM
Starting campfire .

zl1983
10-06-2018, 11:46 AM
great update TS.

UOLO
10-06-2018, 04:55 PM
TS, great story. Camping here.

gingervb
10-06-2018, 06:22 PM
Very nice story TS, camping for more.

Hamming17
10-06-2018, 06:30 PM
Hoping to read more

VRossi1980
11-06-2018, 08:09 AM
really like your story ts, waiting here for much juicy updates.

Jariyna
11-06-2018, 01:32 PM

Same here too . :)

Grabara
11-06-2018, 03:23 PM

Waiting too . ;)

garion
11-06-2018, 11:32 PM
waiting for your next installment............................

Hornydieme
12-06-2018, 12:51 AM
Sry guys, been busy lately, will try to continue asap

Thks

MPLover
12-06-2018, 07:19 AM
really like your story ts! hoping for more juicy updates.

Hornydieme
12-06-2018, 10:53 AM
Continue

I continue to watch TV n drank my beers still thinking of Ant. Wonder wat happened to her? Is this the first n last time? Was too bored so took my phone n text her again.

Princesses, r u really ok? If u don't want to chat me, just let me know! Put down my phone, after 15 mins, heard a beep on my phone, feeling excited, I quickly took my phone n see, chey, not Ant, but a maid I've been chattinc. Asking me how I am? Bla bla bla.

This maid is from Myanmar age 26, quite ok lookin. 8/10 small boobs tho. Met twice, bonk once. We went to punggol beach with her sis n 2 other frens. Her sis not so pretty but 1 of her fren very pretty. Short n big boobs. At abt 1.5m, think got a 36C cup. They all wore swimming costume that day, my maid was small so nothing to see, her fren whereas had me bioing all the time. She wore those with the top slightly lesser in clothes by the armpit side n her breast is like spilling out from the side.

I bought food n beers in the morning n pick the gals up at depot area. Drove them to punggol beach to have some fun first. Ate drink n wetting each other. My fuck maid keep clinging on to me like scared the others will share me. Lol.

Then later into the afternoon, it began to drizzle a bit, so we pack up n go shower. They went to the ladies n took shower, I finished first n waited for them outside smoking.

Then the big breast gal came out first with tight shorts n oversized T shirt. She smiled at me. She came over to where I was sitting( by the curves) put her bag down, bend forward to open her bag, for that moment, the opening from her neck revealed her breast well covered by her bra, can see it's those cheap lacy half cup type. Can't see nipples tho.

For a good few seconds, I use my tilted eyes to bio her breast. Good veiw, John was having reactions. Then the rest came out, talk in their language, the big breast gal turn to them n hands out behind her shorts to reach for her comb. With that action, she raised her T shirt n for a few seconds too, saw her bum. It was so short that her panties was in sight. Bright red! Haha. Too bad only a few seconds.

After a while, they were done n we went to the car. Ask them where want to go? The big breast says, peninsula plaza. I says ok, turn to my maid n ask her, u? She smiled n says, send them first. I nodded n says ok!

Drove for a while n reach, all of them alighted except my maid, they spoke in their language again n giggles, must b something on their minds. Then byesssssssss., They parted. I then ask, where ? She says, tired, feel like sleeping! Go your house.

TBC

zl1983
12-06-2018, 01:12 PM
great update TS.

WohHup
12-06-2018, 01:56 PM
Camping here.

TimClaine
12-06-2018, 02:50 PM
Support and camping!!

graveleg
12-06-2018, 03:54 PM
Hoping for more.

bigbirdbird
12-06-2018, 08:22 PM
Camping Here With Nuts And Beers :D :p

Weifat
13-06-2018, 01:00 AM
Bro can share the apps

ransomewhere
13-06-2018, 01:02 AM
Nice story …. support for more :)

yycaddy
13-06-2018, 12:34 PM
Great write up! Nice story

wildcat77
13-06-2018, 04:19 PM
Thank you so much for your updates . :)

KafeOomph
13-06-2018, 10:18 PM
Nice story, support!

Grabara
13-06-2018, 11:50 PM
Awesome story! Support this thread bro :D

Hornydieme
14-06-2018, 01:22 AM
Continue

My house? Lol, I'm not gonna b so stupid to bring her to my house! Instead I drove to baliestier, not sure which hotel to go? I drove a while n decided on 81. Park the car in a discrete carpark.( If bros know where? There is a 81 with free parking n not in sight from main road, lol) park the car n says, my house too far! Punggol! Let's get some air con quick! She says ok lor!

Ask for her permit, went over to the counter n ask for 2 hours, then thinking abit tired, extended to 3 hours, 2 hrs is $35, extend 1 hr $15. Suda la, was told need to wait abt 20 mins b I say ok. Handed me a card number 8. Haizzzz 7 in front of me. Went to maid n told her wait. During this time saw a few checking out, waiting patiently for my room. Then after a while , the counter staff shouted my number. Went over n collect my keys. 313, took the keys n press the lift n went up 3rd floor.

Located the room, open the door n inserted the key holder into the slot. Lights came, closed the door. Lay on the bed, maid joined me but sat beside me only, I pulled her hand n pulled her closed to me, told her now we alone, she slapped me on the arm. I slowly moved my head towards her n planted my lips on hers, she shy away at first but using my finger, I guilded fee face towards me again n kiss her again this time she kiss bk. The kissing went on for a few mins, I started to use my hands outside her clothes n bra, she moans softly. squeezing her small breast and circulating just outside her nipples. She is enjoying, her hands putted behind my head, hold my head n slowly working down behind my neck! I slowly kiss towards her ears,

Awwwwwwwwwww, she moans, with 1 swift motion, both my hands reach towards the bottom of her T shirt n lift if up, knowing this, she broke the kiss n lift up both her hands for me to lift her t shirt over her head, light blue bra she was wearing! I lift up my t shirt too n now we both topless, I quickly kiss her bk not wanting to lose the momentum.

She kisses me bk, my hands went behind her, search for the bra clips, with a swift motion, using only one hand, grap the hook n managed to unbuckled her bra, this is something I learn over the yrs, using only one hand, lol. Now with the hook unlease, I slide the bra off her body, took both bra straps n undress her from the body. Her 34B breast came into sight, light brown nipples. Still ok to accept. used my second finger n fondle her nipples for a while, it became more erected, move my head more towards her nips n started licking, suck n squeeze at the same time, she is moaning. Lick n suck her for a while, till she gets abit high liao.

Then suddenly I stop, stood up, ask her to stand up too, she obeyed, I unbuckled her jeans shorts, pulled the zipper down n slide her shorts down leaving her panties on. She look at me, I said, help me pull down my berms too, she nodded n slowly untighten the string, pull the berms down, while doing so, my boxer went down tgt with the berms, looking for fresh air, John sprang out, she look at John and said, hard already, I smile to her n nodded.

She played with John awhile by stroking it gentlely n i watch her, I move John nearer to her mouth slowly, while very near, she open her mouth wanting to engulf John. I quickly move John away n held her hands

I say wait, I sweated, l held one of her hands n guided her to the toliet, she followed, entering the toliet, I let go her hand. Turn her back facing me, looking into the mirror , I grasped her small breasts, her hand cup my hands n lean her head back n I lick her ears n neck. Her hands shifted to John n started stroking him.

The kissing n fondleling went on for another few mins, I broke free n squated down, pulled her panties down n threw it up to the towel rack on top of the WC. But some how not zhun, it fell to the floor, she didn't notices it.

Who cares, I turn on the shower n make sure the water was warm, then I used soap to clean her, as this was the second time having fun with her, she was shaved as I told her I like shaved gals. She shaved herself but clearly not good enuf as still a bit left over missed, but guess she tried.

We both washed each other, then I signaled her it's time. She says , har? I flip down the WC seat cover n got her to sit down, handed her the shower head, spread her legs wide, she know Wats gonna happened n help by leaning bk n raising her legs higher. I went straight to her pussy, I planted my mouth n started licking her, she put the shower head behind my bk n sprayed the water on my bk.

She arch herself to make room so I can savour her better, I lick, lick n lick. She seems to enjoy. Water still flows on my bk, I continue to lick her, she ohhhhhhhhhhh, shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, ohhhhhhhhhhh,

Then using both my hands, I spread her pussy n plunge my tongue as deep as I can, she ohhhhhhhhhhh. Then I pulled her slightly more to the front, while continuing to piant her, my finger went below to caress her asshole,

Gather some saliva, making it drip to her asshole, while continuing to lick her, I tried to push a finger into her asshole, she struggled for a while, I place my tongue still at her pussy, waited a while before trying to insert my finger again into her asshole. At this time, with my licking, she is getting more wet, I can see her juices flowing, I reach for her juices n glide it down towards her asshole.

She is now enjoying my paintings, then with one swift motion, I slide my second finger into her asshole, no rejection this time, she is taking my finger.

I continue to attack her pussy, for a good 5 to 10 mins, I painted her, then all of a sudden, no warning from her, she awwwwwwwwwww very loud, she came!!! Her face blushed, her hands weak n the shower head fell to the floor, spraying water all over me. I stop the painting, withdraw my finger from her asshole, stood up n turn off the water. She still gasping for air.

TBC

zl1983
14-06-2018, 07:18 PM
great update TS.

garion
15-06-2018, 07:21 AM
Nice update....... Please continue....

bigbirdbird
15-06-2018, 10:47 AM
WoW .....Waiting For The Next Update ... Should Be Banging Her Ass Liao :p :D

whitefinger
19-06-2018, 02:17 PM
Hope to read some more soon .

4Leaves
19-06-2018, 04:36 PM
Nice story, thanks TS for the update

bang79
19-06-2018, 05:09 PM
Support support 🖒

Kreptic
19-06-2018, 10:43 PM
Support this thread

JuliusYeGo
20-06-2018, 08:34 AM
Wonderful story .

Premature
20-06-2018, 10:18 AM
Great story, keep em... cumming man....

4Leaves
20-06-2018, 06:03 PM
Very nice story . That's why got so many supporters .

AdamWest
22-06-2018, 07:53 PM
Really enjoy the story :)

kirby
23-06-2018, 01:47 PM
I think TS must still be in the hotel enjoying himself .

otamay
23-06-2018, 10:12 PM
I think TS must still be in the hotel enjoying himself .

Yes hope TS can update soon.

ViVianCunt
24-06-2018, 06:28 AM
Still no updates yet .

octogenarian
24-06-2018, 11:01 AM
Tks for nice story and support.

Unhanged
24-06-2018, 05:14 PM
Nice story, support and thx.

graveleg
24-06-2018, 09:38 PM
Nice story, support too!

otamay
25-06-2018, 09:56 PM
Waiting for updates.

Hornydieme
25-06-2018, 11:36 PM
Soon folks... Been a bit bz lately

Will continue very soon!

WhiskeyCoke
26-06-2018, 12:40 AM
Soon folks... Been a bit bz lately

Will continue very soon!

Looking forward , thanks bro !

BK4ever
26-06-2018, 06:56 AM
this is a really nice story ts, more of it will be great.

grey82
26-06-2018, 10:45 AM
Waiting for updates.

return you 9 points.

garion
26-06-2018, 10:20 PM
waiting for updates...............

xdestinyfate
26-06-2018, 11:09 PM
Maybe you can edit and watermark the video for us to enjoy!? Hehehe.

madpig88
27-06-2018, 06:58 AM
Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.

blackwater
27-06-2018, 01:12 PM
Paging for TS .

SanPulsing
27-06-2018, 10:38 PM
Paging for TS .

Pager still in use ? :confused:

Mbappe
27-06-2018, 10:41 PM
Excellent story! Support this thread :)

JoesephToh
28-06-2018, 01:38 PM