PDA

View Full Version : SeX ScaNdALs

Chinapuss
22-04-2007, 08:40 AM
Hi All...This thread is about sex scandals one might experienced or stil havin in his/her lifetime...Plz contribute, share and be happi :D

It happened one nite in dec. last year...I screwed my frienz wife and daughter!!...A thousand apologies brudder if u ever read tis...ermnn, wat de heck, he doesnt knoe...since we r stil buddies...hee
My frien, Mr.X is a very busy man...workin as sales by day and drives a cab by nite...de little time he hav, will be spent boozin with frienz (me included)
Tat fateful nite, he had too much boozin and I was assigned to sent him back home...*dreaded since myself a bit high (remember drink dont drive..haha)...Hail a cab and de journey starts...

To be continued...hee :D

nelman06
22-04-2007, 10:38 AM
It happened one nite in dec. last year...I screwed my frienz wife and daughter!!...

Bro, abit unbeliveable huh? Be it a real life story or a fantasty, hope your next installation will be juicy!!! Then i will KIV u and upz u when i get my 2nd power in late may!!!:D

dirtymonk82
22-04-2007, 05:48 PM
idiot...u bonk ur fren's wife and daughter!!! faster tell us what u did :D

Eastpipper
22-04-2007, 05:51 PM
did u mean it?:eek:

jdi813
22-04-2007, 06:51 PM
... blah blah blah ... I screwed my frienz wife and daughter !!... blah blah blah ... KNN this story I gotta follow :D

AD69
22-04-2007, 08:14 PM
Camping here too. :D

frog69
22-04-2007, 08:21 PM
Wah lao eh.. if u ever bonk 2 sisters u're a king.. But WIFE AND DAUGHTER? R u GOD?

hangzhou
22-04-2007, 08:31 PM
Wah lau eh, tis theatre will be full soon, quick chop my seat first ..

nbzz
22-04-2007, 08:35 PM
No popcorn n drink seller yet meh ... quick quick b4 next episode starts

shadowfiend
22-04-2007, 09:06 PM
Wah lao eh.. if u ever bonk 2 sisters u're a king.. But WIFE AND DAUGHTER? R u GOD?

Well, he is my god already. :D

Old Newbie
22-04-2007, 09:10 PM
Theeadstarter kin leh ...

Cyber Cock
22-04-2007, 09:46 PM
Hmmm, me first time in Sammyboy ... pse continue sir

desk13
23-04-2007, 12:05 AM
Wah lau eh, tis theatre will be full soon, quick chop my seat first ..

Lucky, I still managed to get in

tobi69
23-04-2007, 01:11 AM

Will be waiting for the 2nd part.....:D

@nimal
23-04-2007, 02:13 AM
waiting for part 2...;)

oaoo
23-04-2007, 02:34 AM
Ya, am waiting too ...... :)

TyLa_BaBy
23-04-2007, 05:01 AM
Now I just wonder if ChinaPuss did BOTH mother and daughter at the same time and place... Or is it separately on 2 occassions...

I guess just have to wait for him to post part 2! :D

Difficult Man
23-04-2007, 05:56 AM
Me lucky still in time.Brudder can kin kin continue liao ...

Elementary
23-04-2007, 06:17 AM
Joining in the wait too. :D

PrinceD@rkness
23-04-2007, 03:15 PM
knn, leaving us hard n dry....u better dont go MIA n continue the story fast or i zap u :D

best123
23-04-2007, 03:52 PM
hurry up !!!!!

Chinapuss
23-04-2007, 05:01 PM
Sharin my experience also kanna zapped ar??…De one who zapped me, common ar…me newbie, at least tell me y u zapped me??…If I tell de whole story straight, wont be exciting…right??…Zappin me without reason will onli discourage me from sharing more… :(

2nd part
De journey to Mr.X’s home took bout 30 mins…he was already snoring like a pig…Damn! Later sure hav to send him back to his doorstep…U see, Mr.X is not a small kinda guy, infact he’s fat…What to do, his my buddy and I do hav a couple of dinners at his place together with de family(Mrs.Y, his wife and Ms.Z, his daughter)…a small family indeed…Muz sway my thoughts of draggin him home later…

Suddenly de thoughts of Mrs.Y came to mind…36 yrs of age, standin bout 1.7m tall, slim with long wavy hair, smooth white skin, killer smile with nice lips to smooch, a C-cuppa…*Drools..mann, she can even pass of as a model, a true beauty for her age…Unlike Mr.X, short and bald headed with beer belly…*yucks…but a nice guy, I muz say…

“Mister…tao liao” de voice of de cab driver interrupts my thoughts…”Orr…how much?” I replied…After settlin de payment, dreadin and draggin…taxi to staircase to lift and to his home…Me and Mr.X swayed from left to right, right to left like a ship under stormy waters…Reached to his doorstep, searched for keys and once opened de door…juz dumped him at de sofa and he is already sleepin like a “dead corpse”…Finally, I can go home and so I thought…hehe…As I was headin to put his keys on de table next to his master bedroom…

“Ahhh…ahh..ahhhh…ahhh” soft moans penetratin de wooden door callin out to me…De moans, mannn it sounded like those Japanese av idols…*S*%t!! is Mrs.Y two-timin Mr.X??…“Forget it, don’t be kpo..” as I’m telling myself but de very thought of Mrs.Y in de nude plus give me a “Hard-On” juz overpowers me…I muz see her naked!…As I slowly opened de door to take a peep… “What de……”

to be continued…. :D

Brudders/ Sistas plz be patient and many many thanks for understandin.

Chinapuss
24-04-2007, 07:24 PM
Mann...kana zapped again...a real disappointment...guess newbie like me sharin real experiences not appreaciated... :(

Evolution4352
25-04-2007, 06:46 AM
Come on brother...waiting for your next episode. :D :D

Difficult Man
25-04-2007, 06:59 AM
Mann...kana zapped again...a real disappointment...guess newbie like me sharin real experiences not appreaciated... :(

Aiya, sometimes u can't wait too long bro. Like sex, wait too long lil bro also limp liao .... pse continue , tks

Xgenre
25-04-2007, 07:53 AM
Sharin my experience also kanna zapped ar??…De one who zapped me, common ar…me newbie, at least tell me y u zapped me??…If I tell de whole story straight, wont be exciting…right??…Zappin me without reason will onli discourage me from sharing more…

You purposely leave us dangling. No wonder people zap you. Hurry up, complete the story and you will find more people up you.

triple h
25-04-2007, 12:45 PM
this is amazing.....now i camp here to follow up on the next saga...
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:D

Chinapuss
25-04-2007, 07:31 PM
Many many thanks to Brudders that up me and give me words of inspiration…Cheers! :D

Part 3
“Wat de…” accidentally I pushed de door wide open…under de dimly lit room, I could saw Mrs.Y stark naked on de bed with a diLDo…small rays of light bouncing off de smooth silken white body of hers, de nipples fully erected, beggin to be tickled and sucked…Stunned seeing me, she starts giggling…“oohh, its u…sorri to see me tis way..” again she giggled…*silence in de air…Then she bends forward from the bed, her hands stretched out askin me to come closer...

I slowly approached her with a sinister look and a dirty grin…“Oh now you've done it, you’re in for it now!” I replied…She looked around wondering…As I approached her closer, I stick out my hands and our fingers slide between each other...I pushed her back towards her bed as she tried to resist me…No way can she over-power me, a horny machine…*keke…As she fell backwards onto the bed, I followed her down still gripping her hands…I pinned her down, her arms above her head and my legs spread on either side of her…“Oh your done for now…your mine now bitch!…No one can help you now, No one will hear you scream!”…She replied still chuckling with a sexy, “Ooh…my ohh my…” and laughed even more…“Err, arr you like that huh” I said…She replied, “Maybe…handsome stud” and sticked her tongue out at me.

“Ok that’s it, your mine!” and as I said that, I leaned down as she still tried to resist me…Biting her neck, my tongue softly touches her sweet skin for a brief moment...In my thoughts, “kanni na…super smooth sia”…She screamed out and her fingers tightened harder with mine…I pulled back and said, “I warned you didn’t I, but no, you was a bad girl, so I had too.”…She laughed and said, “Yep, i'm a baaad baaad girl, so what you gonna do about it!”…Thoughts rushed through my mind and my cock twitched hard…I shaked my head at her and said, “What am I gonna do about it huh…I think I'll just have to bite you even more this time!”…Her neck leaned over to the side which I bit…I leaned in towards it and then moved to the other side…Quickly I took another big bite on her neck, this time I started sucking and licking it…She let out a moan,“aahh…” rather than a scream and I continued for a few seconds…As I pulled away I licked up her neck, just to be as cheeky as possible... I looked at her, her eyes were closed and she was out of breath…She opened her eyes slowly and bit her lip…“That was very naughty of you, but very nice!”…“Oh really?” I replied…“I better bite some more then…hehe” and went down again and this time licked her neck all over, biting in certain places.

“Stop!…stop!” she said...I pulled away…“It's too much, I don’t think we should?”…I apologized and said “Sorry…I didn't mean to over step…I just couldn't help myself…especially when you moaned like an av idol...”
She blushed and smiled slightly, “I know…it was nice too…you have an amazing touch…tongue…hee…but you’re my husband’s buddy...it's too risky…”…*silence in de air…Suddenly, “Arghh!…don’t care!”…

to be continued… :D

danielpng
26-04-2007, 12:03 AM
i read already, also feel abit dulan.. purposely stop at this kind of situation. at least finish this part then carry on next part mah, no wonder got people zap you.

but i din zap you. :p

Difficult Man
26-04-2007, 12:18 AM
i read already, also feel abit dulan.. purposely stop at this kind of situation. at least finish this part then carry on next part mah, no wonder got people zap you.

but i din zap you. :p

Wait until sianz. Threadstarter pse continue leh ...

joeleau
26-04-2007, 02:32 AM
where is my tents, keep it up brother

TyLa_BaBy
26-04-2007, 02:49 AM
If this brudder continue to leave ppl hanging for the next part of the story, he sure kenna zap until negative...

Eh, ChinaPuss, you want samsters to up your points instead of to zap you, then please finish your story at one shot lah. Until now you still haven't gotten to the action yet, no wonder kenna zap. All the brudders cock hard hard waiting for your next part!

tsquare
26-04-2007, 03:04 AM
If this brudder continue to leave ppl hanging for the next part of the story, he sure kenna zap until negative...

Eh, ChinaPuss, you want samsters to up your points instead of to zap you, then please finish your story at one shot lah. Until now you still haven't gotten to the action yet, no wonder kenna zap. All the brudders cock hard hard waiting for your next part!

Agree with bro TyLa_BaBy leh. read read some and then stop. Like this my engine sure spoil one.
Bro ChinaPuss please don't keep us waiting hor.:D

Chinapuss
26-04-2007, 06:49 PM
Ok ok…Me tryin to recall de best I could remember…Also quite busy with work ar…Many many thanks for understandin…Be patient hor… :D

Part 4
“Arghh!…don’t care!”…I continued…“Bitch!..” I started massaging her breasts and I noticed that her light brown nipples had became stiffed and fully erected…The sensation she’s getting from my actions are sending electric pulses throughout her entire body…she momentarily blacked out from the pre-game pleasure…“WoW!…I haven’t experienced tat in quite a while...” she giggled again…I pinched them harder and it became totally aroused…“What do you goin to do about it?” I asked… “Nothing…but you can continue…it feels soo good...”…“aahhh…” she drift off into state of ecstasy…My hand ventured closer and closer to her cleanly shaven pussy…sSssmmoothhh sia…As my fingers reached what they’ve been searching for and I can’t help but noticed how wet she became...“aaahhh…” softly she moaned…My middle finger began to lightly touch her clit and the pleasure she felt alreadi enough to make her knees buckle a little…“aaaaahh…” again she moaned… “Siao liao ar…” my dick started to swell in girth and increased in more length…I began to stick one, two, three then four fingers inside her pussy...“yeesss, baby…aaahhhhh…” de moans increased in volume…

“I need you to make love to me ba…aahhh…by…” she seemed to be beggin me…I looked deep into her eyes and told her that all my life I dreamt of tis moment…*kanna sai…hehe…sweet talk mahh*…I took a deep sniff as I could smell de scent comin from her pussy and it smells like heaven to me…*Yum yum…Slowly, I kissed down her stomach until I finally reached what I’ve been wantin for *her PuSsy…“aahhhh..babyyy…” she moaned…Her pussy is so wet until it’s actually drippin and beggin for attention…One drop of her juice hit my chin and in an effort to not waste another drop I spread her legs and moved under her like a mechanic changing de oil on a finely tuned sports car…

With delicate tongue…*like real…haha*…I worked to give her as much pleasure as possible…“aaaaahhhh…” her eyes closed and her head are now tilted skyward…I dived in further and my tongue licked her drippin wet pussy from front to back, left to right…It’s like an oasis in de desert and I’m drinkin up as much of her liquid as possible…*HehE*…Massaging her clit with de tip of my tongue… “aAAaahhhhh!” she moaned louder…I knew what’s goin to happen next…I kept lickin and lickin and lickin…“AaaaaaaaaHHhh…yEsssSSs…YyesSSsss…aaaHHhhhh !!!” she exploded in wat seemed like de largest orgasm she ever had and I licked every drop of it…*heHe*…

Suddenly, she cried…*siao, now wat* I kept thinking…“Wat’s wrong?” I asked…“It’s nothing, juz tat not even my husband has made me felt tis good even durin de good days of marriage…I cried cause itz tears of total joy..sorri..” she replied
After bout a minute or two, she looked at me and said, “Thanks, now it’s my turn…”…*Hehehe..devilish grin

Okhnj
26-04-2007, 07:19 PM
steamy ...

funzguy
27-04-2007, 12:02 AM
Camping here..... please continue :p

firekid
27-04-2007, 12:13 AM
wow friend keep it up and fast.:)

JinGz
27-04-2007, 02:03 AM
wow, pitch my camping tent, bought my cigs and my popcorn
*wished i had a gal in this tent* , after the story comes the mood. dang!
keep up the good work bro:D
when's the next episode cumming?:confused:

Chinapuss
27-04-2007, 03:34 PM
One fella zapped me and said tat my story is very borin...I'm tryin to recalled back de best I could and add some juices to it...even makin love and havin great sex need good foreplay first before reachin de maximum pleasure, rite?...So Brudders / Sistas, is my experienced shared here borin??...If it is, I will stop sharin :(

JinGz
28-04-2007, 01:50 AM
Bro, continue plssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
more more more :D

Chinapuss
28-04-2007, 08:38 AM
For de sake of sharin and sportsmanship, I will continue with de experience...zappin me don’t matter much no more :D

Part 5
“Thanks, now it’s my turn…”…*Hehehe..devilish grin...Now, it’s time for her to return me the favour...As I stood up she began to get hold of my shirt and pulled it apart like some mad bitch...“Wat de ffuu...” I said…By then buttons were flying everywhere but…*hEe*…I don’t care...She exposed my chest and saw de tattoo…a soft, “wOw…” from her…In her eyes I could be in a manhunt’s calendar…*haHa, don’t puke hor*…and to me she’s alreadi like runway model calendar...Thinkin of this sort puts a big smile on my face…

She ran her hands across my *sexy…ermnn* chest and kissed me with every thing she got...Then she began to unbuckle my pants…As it fell to the floor she couldn’t help but noticed the massive tent that had formed inside my boxers…*hEhEhe*…She knew tat my dick wantin and fightin to be released so she helped him out…Slowly she pulled my boxers down to finally reveal what she, herself had been longing to see...*My dick!*…“It’s beautiful...unlike my husband’s…it’s got form and shape to it…” she giggled…Massive veins runnin along its length from base to tip…And a slight ooze of precum alreadi beginnin to erupt from the top like a volcano ready to blow...

“Baby, could you…” before I completed de sentence…She alreadi leaned over and with her tongue she licked the tip of my dick and taste de fluid…“Sweet yet salty...” again she giggled…“But I don’t care...”…Guess it tasted like honey to her...*keKeke…She opened her mouth wider and wider as she took my massive rod inside her succulent lips…Up and down suckin my dick like an ice-cream bar on a hot sunny day… “Sibey…shiOk aRr..!” tellin myself…*KnN…she went so deep that at one point she actually tried to swallow it…*…I closed my eyes and when I opened…I saw a shadow of gal at de opening of de door…*Muz be Ms.Z*…but retracted backwards quickly…

I didn’t bother to stop Mrs.Y from blowin me away…*HeHehs*…In fact I’ve told Mrs.Y, “You are de best…this is the best blow job I’ve ever gotten...your tongue…aahhh…it felt like velvet on my dick...ahhhhH…”…*kNn…de only time she took it out of her mouth was to lick the underside of my dick and then on down to my balls*... “0HHhh…AhhhH…” I moaned with pleasure…She worked her way back up to my throbbin, swellin dick and with her hands she slowly began to jack me off...I placed my hands on her head and running my fingers through her hair…

“If you keep this up…Aaahhhh..you’re gonna…ahhHhhh…make me cum...” I said to her…“You’re makin…ahhhh..Ahhh…me cum…”Again I told her but she didn’t heed my warnin...Then all of a sudden I felt my legs clinched and went stiff…*siAo liaO arr*…Quickly my hands held her head down so far on my dick until it felt like my head is inside her throat…I twitched and with a strong jerk…“AarrGGhhhhHHhhhh!!!” it happened... I released a massive load of hot sticky cum in the back of her throat…Shot after shot pulsated through the shaft of my dick and escaped inside her mouth...She gulped down what seemed like a litre of my cum…Only a small dribble made de way out of her mouth and down her lips…*cibEy…sHioK…aRrr*…

Then with a sexy voice she said, “One thing I’ve never done…swallowin another man’s cum…yours very nice…it’s different…” she blushin away with pinkish cheeks and slowly crawled up to me…De two of us eyed each other and as one final gesture she licked her lips to make sure she got every drop of my cum to show how much she appreciated my gift…She collapsed on top of me and we both laid for a while…Me, still feeling the after shocks of my orgasm and she trying to recover from hers…I’ve got my arms wrapped around her and she got her head relaxin on my chest and all the while she stills playing with my dick…

Suddenly I felt a twitch and slowly but surely my dick sprang back to life again...“yiPpEe!!...” I thought to myself…Still blushin she said, “Good…time for round three!…round one was for me...round two was for you...and now round three will be an all out battle!!!...”

to be continued... :D

Chinapuss
29-04-2007, 02:02 AM
Juz for de wkend...Brudders / Sistas howz de campsite here??...Plz do give me your support...Cheers! :D

Part 6
Still blushin she said, “Good…time for round three!…round one was for me...round two was for you...and now round three will be an all out battle!!!...”...“Comon, bring it on!…My canon are all yours…Let’s start de war!...” I said…Gigglin she continued playin with my dick and it seemed to be harder than before...Swellin with redness and grew in length, I laid on de bed thinking to myself that this must be heaven…*aaaaaahh…nice*…To have Mr.X’s wife, Mrs.Y laying next to me, naked as the day she was born, playing with my dick…*aaaaaaaahh, drifted me away as I closes my eyes*…

Suddenly the bed moves, I opened my eyes to see that she’s now straddlin me...She came to rest on my legs and all the while looking dead into my eyes, “You wan it Baby…say it…pleasee…” still playing with my now rigid dick... “Hell yeAhhh!” I replied…She slowly lift herself up and placed one hand on my chest for balance, she took de other one and position my dick right at the entrance to her alreadi wet pussy...Gradually she lowered herself and as my dick made contact with her pussy…“aaaaahh…” she left out a slight moan...She seemed couldn’t took it anymore so she let herself go and impaled on my dick…“aHhhhh…It felt like I’m a virgin all over again...aaaHHh…” she moaned…*HaLo, you already have a teenage daughter* de thoughts made me smile…Her pussy felt so tight…“aaahh..”…Izit simply because she had little action with Mr.X?? as I questioned myself…

While still moanin, “Me and him…aahhh..when…aahh…when had sex…aaaahhh…it’s over so soon after it began...”…She’s breathless and seemed to be in extreme pleasure...My hands now on her hips and with my throbbin dick, I penetrated deep inside her…“Oh my God, this feels so good!…aaahhhhhH…Why didn’t I….aaaHhhhh….do this years ago?” moanin louder as she spoke…The two of us began to move in motion...She raised herself slightly off my dick then again impaled herself onto it but never once loosing complete contact…I’m meeting her on every down stroke with an equally matched up thrust!!...I’m thinking to myself that her pussy is making my dick felt like it’s being wrapped in the finest silk in China…*That’s just how smooth everything is*…

De vision of her riding me were incredible…I reached up and began playing with her breasts which are bouncing with every motion...*HeHeh*…Pinchin her nipples between my fingers…“aAhhhh…Ba….aahHhhh….by…aahhh…niCee..” she loved the sensations I’m sending through her body…I guessed…She leaned over and began kissing me passionately all the while still riding my dick like a cowgirl at a rodeo...*plik plak plik plak plik*…Breaking the kiss I rolled her over so that she’s now flat on her stomach and I’ve got the perfect vision of her nicely shaped ass. I grabbed her hips and pulls her up on her knees…“Bitch…you know what’s next!…” I said to her like as if some script from a porn film…*hEhEh*…“YeSss…bAby…I know…it’s my favourite…”…

With one hand on her ass I guided my dick again into her pussy…She arched as I began to slowly and methodically fuck her from behind... “aaaHhhhhh….baBy…..aaaahhhhhhh…”…One stroke after another I’m thrustin her like a runaway train and I seemed to be taking her to places she never been before…I continued my assault on her for what seemed like 30 minutes until I felt something happening…*I’m cummin..siAo liaO*…I could felt that she was close to cumming too…*HeHeh*…

“Bitch…you wan more!”…Both our breathing had became erratic…“yeSs…YesSss…hArDer!!…” she replied…My strokes are now havin uncontrollable jerks…She seemed to be feelin tat I’m exploding soon….“YeSssss…ahhhh….yeSSsss…ahHHhh….I’m cummin …ahhh…Baby…” her av idol scream seemed to be the fuel on the fire that I’m looking for...Now, I’m pounding her with everythin I’ve got...Like a mad roller coaster…

I couldn’t stand it anymore...“Bittcchhhh!!…AarrGGhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!…” …“yeSSsss baby YeeSSsssssss!!!”…“aaRrghHhhhhhhHHhhhhhh!!!!…” I unloaded deep inside her womb...I pulled out and could saw my cum mixed with hers slowly leakin out of her well pumped pussy…*Cibey…sIbeY…Shiookkk…aarr*…As both of our orgasms subsided the two of us fell to the bed totally exhausted and dripping with sweat…I wrapped my arms around her…“Tatz de best I’ve ever had…” she said and seemed to be in total bliss as she fell asleep…*Again I could saw a vague shadow of Ms.Z*…But that’s another episode…

Chinapuss
01-05-2007, 10:38 AM
Part7
*Again I could saw a vague shadow of Ms.Z*…I rested bout another 20 minutes, by then Mrs.Y was sound asleep…I dressed up back, passed by Ms.Z room and walked down de livin room, Mr.X was still sleepin like a pig…locked de gate and threw de keys inside…Off I went back home a very happi man…*Truly indeed…haHa

De next day, Mr.X called to thank me for sendin him back and I was like, “Sure Bro…No probs…Tatz de least I could do 4 u” …*Cibey…how hypocrite of me, juz pumped de hell out of his wife last nite…kekeke*…“Bro, I need another favour from u…could u like babysit my daughter*Ms.Z* later, de whole day?…Me and my wife goin JB ar…” said Mr.X…“Emnn…ok…I guess” I replied…*Wat de fuu…Ms.Z is alreadi 18 years old still need babysit ar* cursin in my heart…“See u then at 1pm…” Mr.X then hung up de phone…

About an hour later, I arrived at Mr.X’s home…*Ding Dong* de door bell rang and to my surprise, Mrs.Y opened de door…*Damn!...she looked sexy*...“Hi…great to see u again…” with devilish look in her eyes but acted calmly…“Hun…ur buddy came” she called out to Mr.X…*KnN, wah…actin so good ar…haha*…“I’ve cooked some meals for u and my daughter…”…and whispered softly, “Thanks Baby for last nite…will call u again if time permits…”….I juz smiled…Mr.X appeared, “Let’s go Baby or we’ll be late…Ehh..Thanks Bro…really appreaciate em…Let’s go…”…I was like, “Ok…enjoy ur outin”…Both left de scene…

I switched on de tv set and sat at de sofa…Ms.Z then emerged from her room wearing tight shorts and a revealing halter top. She had applied a little makeup and let her hair down. It shone as she walked out de room, nearly touching the top of her shorts…“Hi...Uncle…” she said as she sat down beside me. I looked at this attractive young woman sitting beside me, who was only a young girl in de eyes of her parents…To me she’s as beautiful as de mother but of younger version, fairer skin than de mother with nice ample teenage breasts, long hair and de shorts she’s wearin were super tight and short till could saw de puffiness shape of her pussy… “Holy shit! Should I be worried, here?…She’s almost half my age!” sayin to myself…By then, my dick had already woken up and bulging…She raised her eyebrows, tried not to look and be serious…She grinned sheepishly and blushed, “I just wanted to look...sexy…juz for you...” she said softly and continued, “You like...Uncle…”

Should I write more??... :D

dirtymonk82
01-05-2007, 11:24 AM
yes....pls continue :D

~|@|~
01-05-2007, 12:01 PM
nice story here... continue please... thanks ;)

Chinapuss
01-05-2007, 05:31 PM
Part 8
“You like...Uncle…”…*Relax…relax…be cool…* calmin myself down…She sat closer to me and whispered, “I saw wat u did to mummy last nite…u berry notti Uncle…hee” givin me a kiss on my cheek…*Devilish thoughts surrounded me*…“So did u enjoy de show??” I replied, plus returnin de kiss back on her cheek… “Yes…Uncle…I like…hee” grinddin sheepishly as she spoke…*hEHEh*…My hands alreadi moving to her bare midriff, caressing the soft fair skin and began to move them up under her shirt but she placed her hands on mine, stopping it…*Relax…relax…* again calmin myself down…

“Hold on Uncle….I’ve got a surprise for you!…” She gently pushed me and said, “Wait here...k…I’ll be right back..”…She turned and slowly walked down the hall to her room, allowing me a nice view of her perfect ass inside her tight shorts as I watched her intently...When she arrived at the door, she turned, blew me a kiss, and disappeared inside…*Urgh! CbY makin me damn hoRny!*…I sat back on the couch, picked up the remote, and began to flip through the channels…

She came out, closed de bedroom door, wearin a red sexy nightie(nightgown)…seductively approachin me…*I was like totally stunned and my heartbeat beatin like a bullet train liao*….Reaching in front of me “Am I sexy as Mummy, Uncle?”…Chokin I replied, “Umnn…yes…more sexy infact…”…“Really??…”…“Yup…swear…” *KnN, a romeo I am…HaHa*…Her hands reached behind her back and unfastened her bra…Then, holding it in place, she took a step closer in front of me and let it fall free...*Walao ehh…like strip show like tat*…Her tits were filling in nicely and protruding through de red nightie…Although I didn’t think they would get a whole lot bigger, I was satisfied with de shape of her breasts…She then wet her fingers and started pinchin her nipples and it instantly grew hard…

Suddenly she stopped and seemed to be swallowin hard…She muz be thinking that she was about to expose herself to a guy and it wasn’t just any other guy…Tis was the guy she called *Uncle* and her dad’s frien…Thinkin wat she saw last nite regardin tis guy pleasurin her mom overcame her…She nodded but with a hint of hesitation and slow letting go her nightgown…I stared at her beautiful and very naked body, beginning to worship her...Her smooth silken body, her erected pinkish nipples, her clean shaven pussy…De pussy lips were wet and swollen and a line of her juices ran down her inner thigh…*aaaaHhhhh…another HeaVen*…“Is my body nice, Uncle?…u like??” she’s blushin away…I looked up at her, smiling as I slowly unzipped my jeans thus unleashin my stiffened dick, I stroked it…

“Beautiful…puRrrfect…yeSss I like em..” I breathed deeply…I raised my eyes along her smooth young body until they met hers…“You are absolutely beautiful!!…” I repeated…She smiled nervously and blushin away, “Thanks Uncle...I’m glad you like…”…

to be continued...sorri no more brain juice :D

CoolBlack
02-05-2007, 02:32 PM
Yo bro, no worries if you got no more brain juice....you have had lots of cunt juice liao! :D

TyLa_BaBy
02-05-2007, 07:43 PM
to be continued...sorri no more brain juice :D

If you need brainjuice then does it mean that this story is made up?? Since if it really happened, all you need to do is recount the events and it will come out naturally... No need to use brainjuice to think one mah... :p

tengkokkok
02-05-2007, 08:07 PM
Agree with bro TyLa_BaBy leh. read read some and then stop. Like this my engine sure spoil one.
Bro ChinaPuss please don't keep us waiting hor.:D

TyLa_BaBy is a sis and not a bro.;)

TyLa_BaBy
02-05-2007, 08:34 PM
TyLa_BaBy is a sis and not a bro.;)

It's ok lah. He's forgiven because it's easy to presume most samsters are male. :D

Needtodiet
02-05-2007, 08:51 PM
Well, one really doesn't often meet "samtress" here!:)

Chinapuss
02-05-2007, 09:26 PM
Haha...Itz up to you to beleive it or not but of course I've added brain juice to recall de event and make it more interestin... :D

Part 9
She pressed her naked body to my face…*Sibey Shiokkk arr…*…My hands reached around to fondle her pert young breasts….I could felt Ms.Z’s tits crushed against my hands, her hard nipples pokin into her flesh….She sighed as my fingers caressed her tender young breasts…

I pushed her on de sofa…She spread her legs wide open, “Uncle…will u lick my pussy??..pleaseee…”…“Sure Baby…juz for you…” I answered…“Uncle, u lied…hee…I saw u licked mummy pussy last nite…hee…” as she giggled…I looked and inhaled the sweet aroma of her tender young pussy…*aaaaaHHhhh…*…Then slowly ran my tongue the entire length of her slit…Lingerin at her tiny little clit for a few seconds, before startin again…She gasped and gripped the cushions tightly…her knuckles turnin white…When I reached her clit this time, I tugged the little hood back with my fingers and flicked my tongue back and forth over it...“Ahhhh!…Uncle…Ohh…Shit!…Yesss!…” she cried out in surprised pleasure…She writhed on the couch, pushin her pussy to my mouth as my tongue swirled around and teased her erect little love button...She cried out every time I touched it…“Ahhhhhhh!….Uncle…U notti…Shit!…aaHHhhh!…”…I sucked it between my teeth and nibbled on it gently…As she felt the orgasm buildin inside her, then I released it and went back to her pussy…*Which still felt really good, but not as intense as when I toyed with her clit*...She felt her orgasm at ease, but the feelin didn’t went away...After a moment, I once again turned my tongue loose on her clit and she cried out again as the orgasm regained its urgency...“Aahhhhh!…Uncle!…”…But once again, I released it, moving back to de less sensitive areas…De next time I did it, Ms.Z grabbed my hair and held my face in place…Being naughty, I simply stopped movin my tongue…She released my head in frustration…“Why are you teasing me? Uncle…Arghh!!” she cried when I looked up at her with a grin on my face…Her juices coated my face and dripped from my chin…*Heheh*…

“I know what I’m doing, Baby, believe me…You’ll thank me later...”…“K...Uncle…” she replied…I resumed licking at her sensitive clit, rekindling the feeling of her impending orgasm…She leaned back and closed her eyes...She was lost in a whirlwind of intense feelings…“aaHHhhhhh!…Uncle…AhhhHHh!…”…I attacked her clit again and she cried out, “OhhhHh…Yes!…Yes!....AAhhHhh...”

She moaned loudly as I licked and sucked her pussy…But when I increased my attention to her clit, she practically screamed...I latched onto the little nub with my lips and began to tease it with my tongue while rubbin her exposed pussy with my finger, bein careful not to let it slip inside her hole...Her cries reverberated in the room…“Ahhhhhh!!…AhhHHh!!…Shit!!…Uncle…AahHHhh!!…”… She was definitely a screamer than her mother*Mrs.Y*…I didn’t ease up, my tongue flicking rapidly across her clit...Ms.Z’s face and chest turned bright red and she squeezed her eyes shut…Suddenly, she groaned loudly and her entire body went rigid as the massive orgasm enveloped her...Her mouth hung open, “AAaaaHHHHHhhhhhhhhhHHhhhhhhhhhh…..UnCleeeEeee!!!! !…”…She jerked a few times, then began bucking her hips, before goin stiff again in her second orgasm in as many minutes…“AAAAAaaaHHhhhhhhhhh….Nottiii….UnClEEeeee! !!!!…”…
De whole time, I kept my lips locked onto her clit, occasionally teasing it with my tongue…She was so sensitive that I could triggered another orgasm with just the slightest flick of my tongue….Finally, she put her hands on my forehead and pushed me back…“P...plea..se!…Un..cle!…S...stop! I...can’t take...anymore!” as she screamed…Her clit was now so over-stimulated, it was starting to hurt as she had cum twice...I pulled back…*CibeYyyy…ShiooKk…aRrrr*…And she collapsed back onto the couch, her body twitchin with the occasional aftershock…I leaned over her limp body...“Are you alright, Baby?…”…Her glassy eyes flickered open and a smile of contentment spread across her dazed face…“W . . wow!!…Uncle…I never thought it would be like that!…No wonder mummy fucked you …Oppzz..sorri…”…Her chest heaved as she tried to catch her breath…I grinned up at her and wiped her nectar from my chin…“I’m glad you liked it Baby...I know I sure did!” as I gave her a wink...

to be continued…too much pussy juice on de brain liao :D

Elementary
03-05-2007, 12:25 AM
Camping here for more. :D

sToNeCoLd
03-05-2007, 12:39 AM
Sounds way too fictional for me.

I mean..I do appreciate your hardwork to type all these for reading leisure but I have to comment as an isolated individual that I dont appreciate such make up stories to crank up my adrenaline. Btw, if this is really true as what you proclaimed here, I beckons you"re really such a despicable person to steal the trust & faith of your friend. Not so much of a morality issue but I guessed on the surface of friendship, you had seriously crossed the line by taking horrendous advantage of your friend. Unpardonable.....:mad:

Chinapuss
03-05-2007, 12:04 PM
Bro Stonecold

This is a sex forum, right??...Shouldnt any form of sex story, be it real or fictional be shared among Bros' here...In life we all make mistakes and crossed many lines one way or de other...Isnt bonkin a gal u knoe from elsewhere such as clubs or discos might belong to someone's wife/fiancee/girlfrien/daughter??...If u wanna be so righteous, isnt that also despicable??...Do ponder and think...I dont mean to be rude but if u dont like wat u saw then I suggest dont read anymore...simple as tat...be kool,k...this is afterall a sex forum...Cheers! :D

dirtyhairy
03-05-2007, 12:19 PM
Yo Bro StoneCold,

Alto me no moralist but I commend you for saying your piece
tat regardless story is true or not but to harbour such thoughts
to screw members of the family especially among closest buddies
is just unforgivable because it's a betrayal of years of frenship & trust
just for a few more moments of lust

DirtyHairy, alto me always horny but will never betray one's buddy

Chinapuss
03-05-2007, 12:36 PM
Ermnnn...many will claim to be ur best of buddies but when real help are needed, most will be de first to run away...nyway, Bros/Sistas...should I continue or not?? :D

dirtyhairy
03-05-2007, 01:06 PM
Yo Bro C,
Me dun mean to spoil your story-telling,
it's just that with life's basic values all so threatening
sumtimes may be useful to do a bit of re-examining
thus my earlier posting regarding lusting and betraying
at day's end, everyone's entitled to his/her opinions,
just refer the grand bonking master senior sifu Bro Smelly Onions
who's hanging up the condoms for family and home
You could still continue to sell your story, me reckon
with a bit of twists and reflections for your conclusion
that hot sex is always cool but betrayal's not
DirtyHairy

sToNeCoLd
03-05-2007, 04:33 PM
Bro Stonecold

This is a sex forum, right??...Shouldnt any form of sex story, be it real or fictional be shared among Bros' here...In life we all make mistakes and crossed many lines one way or de other...Isnt bonkin a gal u knoe from elsewhere such as clubs or discos might belong to someone's wife/fiancee/girlfrien/daughter??...If u wanna be so righteous, isnt that also despicable??...Do ponder and think...I dont mean to be rude but if u dont like wat u saw then I suggest dont read anymore...simple as tat...be kool,k...this is afterall a sex forum...Cheers!

Hi,

I fully agreed that this is a "SEX" forum & we are definately free to share our views,opinions, FRs & stories (fictional or not) etc.

Do not mistaken that I"m pulling the plug & commented that what you're sharing here is wrong. Well, apart from my personal preference that I"m not least interested in fictional plots which interests many here, on the contrary,I"m more keen & open to read real FRs provided by the lads here. (Which is why I read your thread) Apart from my isolated obstinate views for the above, if this is what you proclaimed is true..then I think your so-called friend could have slaughtered you at least a 1000times.

Just to give you a simple thoughts of your reply to me. First of all, I"m definately not a man with good morals. Yes, I do admitted going to clubs having ONS, flings etc but this is all based on 2 mutual matured parties agreement with definately no obligation on what is the real intention besides all the alcohol & dancing if we wants to escalate to the next level. I dont know who's their husbands, boyfriends, lovers and most importantly, I did not hurt anyone whom I know or previously crossed my friendship path. Just to give you an example- I was drinking at my usual watering hole many months back and happened to know a hot chick. After our acquaintanced, we kept in touch & she was sharing with me about her recent divorce etc. She was very attractive for a woman in her mid 30s and to be honest, I was quite inclined to take things further after many weeks. In the midst of sharing, I came to know that actually she's the wife of my previous senior camp instructor. What a small world indeed!!However, after knowing this truth, I decided to put a completed stop even though that camp instructor is just a few months of training acquaintance to me. I"m not trying to be noble but definately I know where to draw the line of not being despicable considering he's not even as a friend to me at all. I just cant do it to someone I knew or met before. Hence on that perspectives, the clear defination is there for you to see & judge.

However, your claims of REAL story here is not quite the same turnout to me. Your motives are different & extremely unpardonable-in some extend dangerously despicable. If your so-claimed "story" is real, your're not even worthy to be a friend because of what you actually did!! I'll be perculiar that if you actually have friends around you?? I reckoned all your pals will be worried shit by the thoughts that you might be preying on their wives or daughters?? Am I right?? Quote me if I"m wrong??

Just a simple question who will incurred your wrath more??->A stranger in the club to screw your wife/gf OR your best confidante/buddy who drinks, chat every night?? Care to enlighten me?

Well...I can take it as a pinch of salt sitting back here and relax if you tell me this is a fictional stuffs but I"ll have my opinionated blunt views if you pardon me for being shoot from the hip style to you...

Yo Bro StoneCold,
Alto me no moralist but I commend you for saying your piece
tat regardless story is true or not but to harbour such thoughts
to screw members of the family especially among closest buddies
is just unforgivable because it's a betrayal of years of frenship & trust
just for a few more moments of lust
DirtyHairy, alto me always horny but will never betray one's buddy

Well...guess I"m being blunt but that's just my stonecold views...;)

lucif32
03-05-2007, 04:52 PM
Couldn't agree more with bro stonecold. Somehow i find this story rather fictional. appreciate TS's effort but if it really happened in real life, then i think its damn pathetic.

just my 2cents worth:)

sToNeCoLd
03-05-2007, 05:10 PM
Ermnnn...many will claim to be ur best of buddies but when real help are needed, most will be de first to run away...nyway, Bros/Sistas...should I continue or not??

Why passed judgemental views about your friends whereby the thoughts in you is already gunning for exploitation even to your closest friends?? I"m bewildered indeed!! :confused:

Btw, I think you still have your fair share of audiences here. I do apologised if my comments caused you losing points while.. kicking some unwanted ruckus in this unholy pantheon here.....

Couldn't agree more with bro stonecold. Somehow i find this story rather fictional. appreciate TS's effort but if it really happened in real life, then i think its damn pathetic. just my 2cents worth

Chinapuss
03-05-2007, 05:47 PM
"...but this is all based on 2 mutual matured parties agreement with definately no obligation on what is the real intention..."

Read and understand de scenarios...Isnt what I've written based on 2 mutual matured parties enjoyin each other's company without any obligation or strings attached towards each other...Many will indeed proclaim to be your best buddy or friend and will wear many masks infront of you, therefore how sure are you tat this person wont betray your trust eventhough u trusted him/her??...Which part did I mention wantin to break Mr.X's family??...I havn't complete all de scenarios and why judge a person so fast if de endin part is not complete??...Anyway tis is a sex forum and like wat I've said earlier, not wantin to be rude to anyone, if u r not happi, dont read...itz tat simple...no need to fuss about it...end of story...Guess I will stop sharin de experience since it stirred some minds and not all can accept de truth bout facts of life...Remember my thread states "SeX ScanDals" not "Be Loyal"...Cheers! :D

CoolBlack
03-05-2007, 06:03 PM
Lets' all chill out and not get into any unpleasurable exchange for words and view.

Just sit back and enjoy a good story.

CoolBlack
03-05-2007, 06:04 PM
Fact or fiction....does it really matters? just as long is good reading material...bring it on. :D

Spurslover
04-05-2007, 09:09 AM
Fact or fiction....does it really matters? just as long is good reading material...bring it on. :D

Couldn't have agreed more with Bro CoolBlack. Does it matter if it is a black or white cat? As long as it can catch mice, it is a good cat.

So can we carry on with the story... Cheers. :D

Chinapuss
04-05-2007, 10:58 AM
Many many thanks Bro CoolBlack and Bro Spurslover for givin a newbie like me encouragement...Cheers! :D

Part 10
“I’m glad you liked it Baby...I know I sure did!” as I gave her a wink...Ms.Z gazed down at my hard shaft with its wet, pinkish head…*hAhA, dick head also pinkish*…Then she reached out and touched it gently before wrappin her small hand around it...*Shiokk ar*…She could felt the beat of my pulse coursin through it and watched as de drop of pre-cum seeped from the hole in de tip...She started moving her hand up and down its length as it grew more rigid…De pungent smell grew stronger and she found it somehow excited her, enticin her to want more...De clear fluid continued to seep from the hole and soon my dick and her hand were coated with the slippery substance…*HeHeh*

“Uncle...I wan you…ermnn…fuck…ermnn…me…hee” she giggled…“but…this is my first time…hee” blushin away…“You sure??…” I asked…*WaH!! VirGin wOr, JackPot Liao!!*…“Uh-huh…yes Uncle…”…*YeSS!! My heart poundin like mad dog liao!!*…Actin calm I moved closer, my hardened dick alreadi bobbing up and down beggin over her virgin pussy…*KekeKe*…She took several long, deep breaths, trying to relax her body…“Anytime you want me to stop…just say the word…k..Baby” I said, smiling warmly at her... I leaned over and kissed her, lookin deep into her eyes…“Ready?…”…“Uh-huh…” she murmured in a voice barely above a whisper and closed her eyes…

I moved closer and she could felt de soft tip of my erected dick rub over her wet lips...It felt good and she sighed, a slight smile coming to her lips…I found her small openin and pressed de tip of my dick against it...*Ahhhh…sHioK ar*…She felt a strong pressure as I gradually pressed harder…Workin it back and forth until her pussy spread a little and I began to push inside her…*aHhhh…Shiok ar…shIok arr*…It was an odd feeling for her, I guess, as I could felt she stretchin herself to accommodate my thick member…*HeHeH*…As I slowly pushed deeper inside her, I felt her pussy stretch wide until my thick, soft *pinkish* head was completely inside her…Her vaginal muscles clamped down on my hard shaft as my dick head continued to spread her further…*CibEy…ShiOkkk…ArrrRRrr!!*

“Are you ok…Baby?…” I asked, gently stroking her hair…Ms.Z had her eyes closed earlier, but opened them to look up at me...“Uh-huh…I’m…k…Uncle…” she smiled at me…“Good...Just try to relax...” as I continued to slowly feed my hungry dick into her tight, virgin pussy…Suddenly, a searing pain coursed through her distended vagina as I could saw fresh blood mixin with her cunt juice on my throbbin shaft...“AAAhhhhh!…” she let out a small cry and bit her lip against de pain…I stopped pushin as soon as she cried out and looked down on her…“Does it hurt too bad? Baby…Do you want me to stop?…”…“N…no!!…D…don’t stop!!…Uncle…It’s not…that bad!!…I…wan you to FUCK me!! ” as she shook her head and stared deep into my eyes…

to be continued…hehe…hard liao cannot concentrate :D

dickrick
04-05-2007, 09:59 PM
Whoa, just had to put my 2 cents in here. I think some of us are jumping the gun and implying that the threadstarter's story is 100% true.
If we say the story is true, it takes two hands to clap. Whilst any normal person would be really mad if his or her spouse got screwed by our buddy as in this case isn't your wife or husband partially culpable? Was the lady in this case raped? No, it sounded like she wanted it and had been admiring the threadstarter! If you were the husband here, aren't you partially to blame if you neglected your wife? (Don't forget he went boozing always) Can you say, with hand on your heart, that you're totally the victim? In life, aren't we all guilty of looking at things from our point of view only?
On the other hand, if we say this is fiction, then what's the problem?
In any event how do we know if this story or any FR in this forum for that matter, is 100% true? Only the writers know. So, let's cool it guys! :)

Bittersweet Guy
05-05-2007, 04:21 AM
What is the point of finding out the true character of Bro Chinapuss and his story. I will rather sit back and enjoy his story. ;)

sarcasm0003
05-05-2007, 11:16 AM
Camping for more banging of fren's wife and daughter

Chinapuss
05-05-2007, 04:40 PM
Well said Bro DickRick...Kudos to you...Many many Thanks to All Brudders/Sistas that supported me :D

Part11
As she shook her head and stared deep into my eyes…*Walao scary but nice ar…kekeke*…She looked up at me, “Ke..ep…goi..ng…Un…cle!…” as she demanded from me…I slowly withdrew a little, then drove in far enough to tear through her hymen...“AHHHhhh!!…” she couldn’t stop herself from crying out against de sharp pain…She squeezed my hands and bit on her lower lip until it eased a little…“K…keep going!…Fuck me Un…cle!…” she gasped, her eyes determined…I pushed forward…She grunted and groaned, “AHHhhh!…AHHhh!…”…Still grippin my hands tightly as her previously untouched vagina was spread open and filled with my stiffened tool…I strained to keep from cummin,...*kNN…sHiooKkk arRr…*...and managed to fit it all into her…I paused,…panting,…looking down at my dick buried inside her tight wet pussy…

“It’s done…you did it, Baby!…Take a look!…” I so-called exclaimed excitedly…*hEhEh*…She opened her eyes and looked up at me, who was leanin over her,...grinnin as she looked down between her body and mine...Seein our pelvic areas touching…“I’m your bit..ch…now…Un..cle…hEe..” she giggled a bit as she could felt my curly pubic hairs ticklin her sensitive skin…I leaned closer and kissed her…“Are you ready for more Baby??…” I asked devilishly…“uH-huh…oK…Uncle…”…“Let’s see who cums first!…” she nodded, whilst gigglin again…*KnN, hoRnY gAL*…“We’ll see…” I replied…

Her smile grew wider, “I felt so strange, Uncle…so…full…heE…de pain was still there, but not as bad as it had been earlier…” as she felt my breath on her face and my throbbin meat inside her tortured vagina…“Ok…Uncle…” she said after a moment…“I’m ready!...”…I raised myself up and slowly withdrew my dick until only de tip remained clamped inside her tight pussy…She sucked in a deep breath, then released it as I pushed back into her…I kept up this long,…slow fuck for several minutes,…giving her time to adjust to it...Ms.Z found that she could endure the pain without too much trouble now...

I was gruntin and pantin,…sweat rollin down my face…She was so tight…It was takin all of my concentration juz to keep from blowin my load…I paused a while...I had nearly lost it *PhewW!…* and needed a second or two to recover…“Do…nt…st…op…Un…cle…” she whispered softly…*It was important for me that I would do everythin in my power to make this special for Ms.Z, for her to cum with a powerful orgasm…hEhEhEh…*

She moaned, “aahhHh…aHhhhh…uN…Cle…ahHhh…”…*Her sound system not as good as de mother, Mrs.Y but what de heck…ViRgIn PuSSyyy!!!…hEhEh…*…When I started movin faster, I could felt de tingle in her belly that signaled de beginnin of an orgasm…*Choo…choo…train…comin down de track…as I moved faster, Ooooo…OOOoo…de feeling in her grew stronger…Choo!…Choooott!…Kekeke*…She began to move her hips in rhythm to my movements…It grew stronger with each stroke until de tingle became a warm glow, radiating out to her extremities…“yEsS!…aaHhhh…yEssSS!…OhHh…uN..cLe!…” her moans grew louder and louder...“yeSss!….AhhhhHH!…aAaaHhh!…”

to be continued...me so HorNi...me so Horni... :D

1thousand
06-05-2007, 08:30 AM
OMG.... I WANT MORE... pls.... make me HORNY & hi too....
AT THIS TIME WHERE TO FIND..??? Bro, why do u stop at this moment.... pls..... cum back ..... PLssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss......

WA AI SIAO LIAO.....

Chinapuss
06-05-2007, 02:26 PM
"Grow up and Get a Life" to de one(s) who zapped and use onli vulgarities as a comment without even hav de guts of tellin ur SB nick...Usin vulgarities onli meant tat perhaps ur brain(s) too small like peanut and unable to cope such sexual tensions therefore dont stress ur brain(s) anymore and stop readin de escapades... :eek:

Many Many Thanks to Brudders/Sistas who supported and givin encouragement to a newbie like me to continue de thread...Cheers! :D

Chinapuss
06-05-2007, 03:52 PM
Part12
“yeSss!….AhhhhHH!…aAaaHhh!…” …“YesSs!…OhHhh…yEesS!…”…“OohHh!…aHHhhh!…oOohH!…yYe sSs!”…“oOohHh…God!…Do…n’t…St...op!…uN…cLe…Do…n’t St…op!” as her orgasm was close to eruption…“OoHhhh…yEesSss!…I’m cUm…Min!!!….AaaHHHhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!…” she screamed…Suddenly she stiffened…her mouth opened in a silent scream...A small squeak was de only sound made as she tightened her legs around my back…trappin my swellin dick deep inside her spasmin pussy...

“Ohhh…sHit!!” she finally managed to force out between clenched teeth...“UnhHh!…UnnHhh!…UhnNnn!…”…Her body twisted and jerked as she came hard…squeezin my trapped dick with her vaginal muscles…*SibeYyy sHiooKkk Arr!*…It seemed that her orgasm lasted a long time and when it finally eased, she relaxed her leg-lock on me…I smiled down at her flushed face as she gasped for breath...“Are you ok…Baby?” I asked…She swallowed hard and nodded…“Th…that was…awesome!…” she stammered between breaths, then smiled at me...*YeSS! Mission accomplished!*…I brushed her hair from de sweat soaked face, “I nearly came just watchin you scream but lucky didn’t happen…”…“Notti Uncle…but I like…” she opened her mouth to reply back…I began to withdraw from her…then pushed back in…startin another slow fuck…“Un…cLee…aHhhh…Aaahhh…nOOt…tiii…aahHhh…aHhhh… ” she moaned and wrapped her arms around my neck…Her pussy was now so wet that my dick slid easily in and out of her…making wet, squishing sounds...*pliaakk…pliaaak….pliccck…pliaaakk*

“Ohhh…ye..ah!…” sighin as I knew I was close to cummin…“YeEeSs!…aaHHhh…UncLe!…aaaHHhh…CoMon!…AhhHh hh….oOOhHhh…I’m your biT..cHh!…Fuu…cKk…my…AahHhhh….OooHhhh…tight Lit..tLe…pusSs…sy!…AaaHHhhh…”…My face was strained and she continued to mutter dirty little phrases to me…*KnN! Super BitCh!*…bringin me even closer to cummin...I started pumpin faster and faster…my breath comin in short gasps...“AarrGhh!…aaRgHhh!…AaaaaaaaRRrrGhHHhhhhhhh !!!….BitChhhhhh!!!!!…”…Finally, I drove deep into her and groaned as my seeds surged from my balls through my stiffened shaft and into her hot little pussy...*cIbeYy…SibEyyyy…CibeYyy…ShiooKkk…ArrRRrrr !!!*…Ms.Z felt de hot semen splash against her sensitive vaginal tissue…My energetic fuckin had brought her close to another orgasm and de feel of my cum eruptin inside her, pushed her over the edge…“YeSSssss!…OooHhhhh…yEssSSss!…God!…OooohHhhh… YeeeSSssssss!!!!!” she cried as she launched into another massive orgasm…Once again, her pussy clamped down, squeezin my dick and literally milkin de remainin seeds from my balls...My eyes were clenched tightly shut, my jaw set…“ArrrRRrrrrrrrgGGgggghhHhhhh!!!!” my body jerked and shuddered along with her contractions as we each climaxed and then slowly came down from our intense simultaneous orgasms…“WoooWw!!…HoTTtt!…I like UncLe!…”…I leaned down and kissed Ms.Z, “Thanks Baby…You are number One…”…“ReallY?? Uncle…”… “Yes Baby…”…As my shrinkin dick moved, I could saw our combined fluids leakin out of her pussy and what a nice view it was…“OhhHh Shit!!…” I remembered…

to be continued...tired liao :D

1thousand
06-05-2007, 06:09 PM
nabei, she sibey gain song leh.... bro, drink more water & continue leh...
I tent is up.

KingEros
07-05-2007, 08:25 AM
I think some of us are jumping the gun and implying that the threadstarter's story is 100% true ...
On the other hand, if we say this is fiction, then what's the problem?
Definitely no problem ... simply becoz this is all 200% fiction. ;)

Chinapuss
07-05-2007, 02:51 PM
Everyone hav de right to choose whether this is fact or fiction but can anyone deny that this kind of scandal don't happen in real life??... :D

Part 13
“OhhHh Shit!!…” I remembered…“Baby…I did shoot inside…I…”…“Itz ok…Uncle…”…“But you might get pregnant…”…“No ar…I’m still in de safe zone…”…“You sure?…”…“uh-Huh…” she replied…*Phew!…What a relief…*… “If I’m pregnant, you will marry me…Uncle?…”…“Yes…Baby…”…“Arr…don’t wan…u old…haha…but I like your…hee ”…“You notti girl…”…“Hee…don’t worry Uncle…I wont get pregnant…” she giggled

We laid back on de sofa, she huggin me and me tryin to recuperate…*KnN…de sight of a naked teenager huggin beside me…Niceeeeeee…*…Suddenly, I felt a twitch and she noticed it too…*Haha…my dick wants more…*…I gently pushed her shoulders down, lettin her knew that I wanted my dick sucked…“Uncle…you nottiii…”…I liked to see her head and feel her soft lips kissin down on my chest, stomach, and finally to what I wanted most:- nice suction on my dick…She was a slut for dick just like I was and am a slave for pussy...It was and is that simple…

For some reason, before she started suckin…she looked up at me for a second or two as if I did something wrong…but when I just responded with a grin, she just bent her head down and started lickin de dick head, tastin every inch of it…Again, her fair skin hands on my brown dick was a serious turn on…“aHhhh…nice Baby…”…She knew exactly how to give a good blow job considerin that she was a virgin few moments ago...*Ermnn…I wonder…virgin pussy but not virgin mouth…haha*…She wasn't timid about takin hard dick in her mouth…She knew how to take care of it…She licked all over it and then sucked some of it in her mouth...She stroked down on my dick…holdin it firm at de base, which enlarged it and made it stronger...*CiBeY shIokk…*…I gently pushed my dick up in her mouth some…wantin her to take it deeper…At de same time I didn't want to be too pushy…so I just let her do her thing...“AaaaaaaHhhhhhhh…so nicEeee Baby…”…I was loving it so much…She was a Pro-Sucker…She did superb in fuckin my dick in her mouth…*Heaveeennnn…*…She sucked and drooled over my dick gettin nice and ready for her wet…hot…sweet smellin pussy…*aaaaHHhhhhhhhh…niCeeeeee*….I could still seen in my mind how she spread her left leg wide as if she wanted to show me how much of a slut she was...She knew I was her dad’s buddy, she knew I would never make any promises, and she even knew that I just wanted her mainly for a good fuck, and yet, she came to me…Guess, a virgin could be a slut after all…*hEhEH*…Suddenly she stopped suckin, “Uncle…I’ve got an idea!…”

Andy Gan
07-05-2007, 03:13 PM
Definitely no problem ... simply becoz this is all 200% fiction. ;)

aiya, read already know fake one lah.

Chinapuss
08-05-2007, 09:50 PM
In de days of old when one claim tat de world was round, many still beleived tat de world was flat...Even now de world is proven to be round, there are stil others tat think it's flat??...Go figure :D

Part 14
“Uncle…I’ve got an idea!…”…“Tell me Baby…”…“I…hee…want…you…to…hee…fu…ck…me in de Ass!…hehe…” she giggled…“but…I never did that stuff before??…” I replied…*Hahaha, like real…what a super horny bitch…hahaha*…“I need to try Uncle and I want you to be de first to taste that part too…hee…since you alreadi took my virginity away…I got to have it…hee…” blushin away innocently…*wAhH!!...another Jackpot...aNal sEx!!*…“Ok Baby…as long you want it” I replied back to her at de same time lookin into her eyes in a loving way...

Lookin again towards her naked teenage body…DaMn!She’s HottT!!…I couldn't resisted suckin on her very healthy breast…She let me breast feed and bite as much as I wanted…*aaaaAAhhH…niCeEe*…Before it got too late, I pulled out my camera phone…“Notti Uncle…I pose for you ok…hee…” and I took a few shots of her with her legs spread,…another with her spreadin her cunt lips for me…and one more with her lips on my now rising dick...I liked how she so easily let me took pictures of her seductively…

When I started rubbin her ass and kissin her neck and shoulder again, she turned to lay on her stomach...I got on top of her but this time with her back and ass turned towards me...I continued to kiss her neck and cheeks and basked in the warmth of her sweaty body...My now stiffened dick was rubbin up between de cheeks of her ass,…where she felt even hotter…She pushed back towards me as if wantin to screw my dick inside her…“I'm ready Uncle if you are…” she mumbled…So I just started thinking all kinds of nasty thoughts…*hEhEH*…Didn't have much time left, so I knew I couldn't waste this golden opportunity…I slowly pushed insider her butt…*Siao liao arr!!…her ass was even more tighter than her pussy…*…“Ahhhh!…pa..in…pain…aHhhhh!…con…ti…nue…Un… cle!!…”…I could saw her hands grabbin onto the sofa as I tried to get inside… Finally, she just relaxed while I lubricated my dick with her pussy juice...*kNN, lucky black leather sofa if not could saw pussy juice all over…HaHa…*…She reached back and glided my dick up and down de crack of her ass,…took hold of my dick,…and positioned it inside her ass as if she had done all this before…*eRmNnn, really made me wonder??…*…

to be continued...Haha, goin to drink milo for energy :D

Chinapuss
10-05-2007, 12:03 PM
Part 15
*eRmNnn, really made me wonder??…*…As I pushed in a bit deeper, she grabbed de sofa and pushed her ass up to help me inside…When I finally got in, “AHHhhhhh!…un…CLE!…” a slight scream from her made me felt that I was indeed inside heaven...*Aaaaaaahhhhh…niCeeee*…De feel of soft fair tight ass on my ever growin dick was de best sex ever...Even though I couldn't managed to get it all de way in,…I relished every minute of that anal fuck…*I must be honest here and said I was her first,…but she was not my first piece of ass...Kekeke…so that made me to her seriously special…*…

Once she got comfortable with me inside her, she pushed back more to get me deeper inside. She just didn't laid there and get fucked,…she wanted to pursue de pleasure,…she wanted it as much as I…She knew how to work her ass in de same she knew how to spread her legs and rotate her hips to screw my dick…“Yess!…Baby…aRghh!…”…Ms.Z was totally weak for my dick...*hEhEh…*…So again I kissed her neck,…cheeks,…mouth,…fucked her fast for about twenty minutes and then stopped to keep me from cummin…It seemed like de faster and harder I fucked into her,…de more she liked it…“Aahhhhh!…Un…Cle…”…But I was little too weak to keep it all up...*kNn, me not that young liao…*…I asked, “Baby…whi…ch you like…arghh…bet…ter:-…my dick in yo…ur…arghhh…pus…sy,…your mo…uth,…arghhh…or yo…ur…ass…arghh!…”…She pushed back on my dick and said, “My…aaaHHhh…asss!…Un…cle!!…”...

We were both feeling so good…“Arghhh…arghhh…”…“yeSSss!…ahhHhhh…yeSSsss!…”… I was feeling seriously powerful and manly,*hEhEH…*…and she seemed be feelin good and well fucked to be servin her dad’s buddy…When I was fuckin her hard and fast, “Fu…ck…Har…der…I’m yo…ur…Bitchhh!!…”…She spread her legs nice and wide,…giving me complete control and access...I never wanted it to end,…but noice it had to...

I locked my legs around her…I boned her harder…“ArrGGhhhH!!…BitCh…Ba…by!!…”…“YeeeSSsss!!…. aaaHHhhhhh!!…un…Clee!!…aHhhhhhh!!…yEESsSSSSSSS!!!… ” and she came with her legs shakin with enjoyment…My dick was seriously rock hard by then...Ms.Z was makin me felt like a superman,…man of steel dick…*hahaha…*…a powerful lover…We had both got what we wanted…When I started to shoot my cum,…I just fucked as deep as I could inside her, “ARRrggHHHHHhhhhHHHhh!!!…” and let my cum flowed in her bowels...*siBeYYyy….ShioKKk!!…*…She smiled as I did that.…Baby girl knew what she wanted…*hEhEh…*…When de fucking slowed,…we both took long breaths…and felt our sweaty bodies take a rest...I wished we could have spent the entire day together,…but it couldn't be…as her parents, Mr.X and Mrs.Y will soon be back…

I reached for her hands and we intertwined our fingers and squeezed them tight...De room was so quiet and it seemed like we had fucked for hours...*Haha, indeed we had…*…“Baby…I love you…I really do…”…“Mmmmmm…Uncle…I love you too…I’ve given everythin to you…I’m your slut now…just like Mummy…Heee…” blushinly she replied…

After I stumbled to de bathroom to take a shower,…she came up behind me and kissed my back and held my waist…We checked ourselves in de bathroom mirror…De head of my dick was puffy and smeared with left over cum…She held me for a long time,…just relaxin on my back with her eyes closed…Her hair was in de mess and I was feeling weak from the fuckin…We showered together,…enjoyin each other’s body as de water flowed to our nakedness…*niCeeee…*…After de shower,…we relaxed at de sofa again…french kissed occasionally while watchin de tv…until Mr. X and Mrs.Y came back from their trip…Both experiences I’ve had with Mrs.Y and Ms.Z will always be wonderful memories for I knew it wouldn’t happen again at least not with me…Mrs.Y and Ms.Z still kept their secrets as I’ve kept mine…All of them still function as a “so-called” happy family up till now…As for me, I will always be there for them as a buddy for Mr.X,…as a friend for Mrs.Y,…and as an uncle for Ms.Z…*Ermnnn,…if de day comes when both Mrs.Y and Ms.Z stand naked in front of me,…*scratch head*……what shall I do???…* :eek:

De end...Hope all enjoy readin it...so any Brudders/Sistas hav any scandals to share??...Share lei... :D

CoolBlack
10-05-2007, 03:39 PM
Well i do have some real life scandals...but will probably bore the bros here to death. My real life encounters are nowhere close to the interesting story you just shared.

Either you a very lucky chap or a great story writer.....whatever it is, a good read.

Chinapuss
10-05-2007, 03:46 PM
Bro CoolBlack share ur scandal(s) lei...Many many thanks 4 ur comments :D

Chinapuss
11-05-2007, 09:56 AM
Brudders/ Sistas come come...share ur scandal(s) lei...dont be shy... :D

Chinapuss
12-05-2007, 11:09 AM
Ermnnnn...stil so quiet??...shall I share another sex scandal?? :p

loneyranger
12-05-2007, 01:52 PM
stil so quiet??...shall I share another sex scandal??

Dear bro,

Pls dont stop. If there is other scandal, pls cont. :cool:

Chinapuss
14-05-2007, 09:00 PM
Ermnnnn...... :rolleyes:

liewching
14-05-2007, 11:48 PM
Ermnnnn...stil so quiet??...shall I share another sex scandal?? :p

Bro do continue:)

Chinapuss
15-05-2007, 09:50 PM
Think I better dont share, itz too scandalous... :D

Chinapuss
18-05-2007, 10:50 AM
Krick...krick...krick....no others sharin their Sex Scandal(s)?? :confused:

Chinapuss
22-05-2007, 10:12 AM
Ms.Z juz called me and wanna meet up...what shall i do?? :eek:

Spurslover
22-05-2007, 12:04 PM
Ms.Z juz called me and wanna meet up...what shall i do?? :eek:

1) What do you think you should do? My advice - share your stories

2) Do you think you should hesitate sharing? My advice - No

Do share. Please continue...:)

Chinapuss
10-09-2009, 01:59 PM
I've avoided Mr.X, Mrs Y and Ms Z for quite some time...Tis mornin a buzz from my mobile...de call was frm Mrs Y...kNN... :eek:

rexoanwong
10-09-2009, 07:08 PM
Haha bro is it better to avoid better then sorry later ...

Chinapuss
10-09-2009, 09:19 PM
I answered de call.."hi.."….."Y didn't u call?...been a very long time…I'm maD at U!!..but cant help thinking and missin u too!!" Mrs Y shouted yet soundz sad…."I knoe but…ahh..nevermind..so howz life?.." as I replied reluctantly…...."I'm maD at him..arghh!!...could we meet?!!...I’m stressed out!!!"….."Be kool..k..don't do anything stupid…I'll meet u at City Hall…Starbucks?"….."..k.." Mrs Y replied and hung up…"What de Fcuk...."…cibei, hung up on me like tat..wild thoughts embracing my mind…deep inside I knew we will end up in bed fcukin like beasts on a rampage....hiaaazzzz…meetin her will mean sparking de fires of Hell yet gives de passion of Heaven....should I or shouldn’t I meet her???...I'm confused :confused:

KingEros
11-09-2009, 01:38 PM
I've avoided Mr.X, Mrs Y and Ms Z for quite some time...Tis mornin a buzz from my mobile...de call was frm Mrs Y...kNN...
You left this thread dead & buried for more than 2 years ... does it mean you avoided the 3 of them for this entire period?
:confused: :confused:

hiaaazzzz…meetin her will mean sparking de fires of Hell yet gives de passion of Heaven....should I or shouldn’t I meet her???...I'm confused
Fires of nightmare meant you were ridden with guilt until you had endless sleepless nights?
If that's not the case, then what is there to even hold you back? Hahaha ... but then again, me being the ultimate 坏男人, what else can you expect me to advise? :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Chinapuss
11-09-2009, 04:28 PM
I was away most of de time...in and out of SG...juz an occasional meet-up with Mr.X since he's my buddy...He didnt talk much about his family, juz yaking bout his boozing and de lucky one-nite stands he had....He did offer to booze in his house but alwayz me giving excuses not to...To me, no guilt as a fcuk is a fcuk, a form of exercise for both parties to enjoy de stimulation and also a way of releasing stress....I didnt turn up at Starbucks tat day and totally flyin aeroplane on Mrs Y...aHHhh...Damn...aSs of me..passin a chance to taste again de silky smooth skin of hers and enjoying de oozzee of pure sweetness juice from her love-hole...hiaazzz...itz Friday and i'm still not enjoyin it...KRRrrriNnnGGg...de buZzz from my mobile...SHiTTt!!...itz frm Mrs Y...limpei, i'm dead meat, how to explain to her..... :eek:

tiger2
11-09-2009, 04:49 PM
well just tell her you are now with your kaki and they hold you up mah!

or can say you over slept and forget abt the whole appt.....haa haa haa

God Bless You and have a fine time explaining....:D

Chinapuss
11-09-2009, 11:58 PM
I answered de call..."ermnnn..." before i could utter another word.." I HATE U!!.."..."but..i'm...."..."I HATE U!!...I HATE U!!!"..Mrs Y hung up de phone...In my heart,.."fcukin biTch...I dont owe u anything maNN...CB!!"...After 10 mins, my mobile rang again..."YES! BitCH!!" raising my manliness voice..."baByyy...I'm sorri...didnt mean to scold u..." Mrs Y in an apologizing tone...."ArGhhh!!.." my reply..."BabYYyy...pleaseee...I'll do anything..pleaseee" Mrs Y starts to beg....*Hehe..in my heart...phew..lucky i'm in control now :D*...."BiTch!...meet me at 81 in...*Secret wor...cant tell..in case Mr X reading tis too :p*...in an hour's time..K!"...."Yes..BabY...anything...I need U" Mrs Y tone changes to excitement and hung up....wOhOoooo, free fcuk liao...i drove my speed demon to de said location with devilish thoughts of my sexual escapade with Mrs Y later....suddenly...*ShiT!!!*...I remembered tat i need to accompany my de other frien cousin's wife to Zouk later...*KNN!!CCB!!*...am i so bad in my time management?? :o

Chinapuss
12-09-2009, 05:53 AM
aLmost 6am...juz back..tired...but HaPPi.. :D ..managed to squeze time for both Mrs Y and frienz cousin's wife...de escapades, another time to tell after i recuperate..nitez..ohh...i meant..watever...cheeRs! nyway

Chinapuss
14-09-2009, 06:10 PM
ZooOOOOoooMMMM!!!....de Speed Demon in me swooossHHhh away into de night....burning rubber of my tyres and smokin all de other cars away...*Knn!..de power of pussi can make a demon out of a man*...In less than 20mins I've reached de Love Hotel 81...my heart throbbin...my dick expandin...ArrrGGhh!! no time...muz be fast....I'm like alreadi late to meet my frien cousin's wife....*Ding Dong* de room bell rang...Juz as Mrs.Y was opening de door..."Bab...yyy..aHHhHh"...I pushed and brought Mrs.Y on her knees.."BitCh!...OnLi refer to me as uR Daddy!..now..say it BiTch!!"....Like a sex-slave, Mrs.Y replied, "yyesssss..."...I pulled her hair..make her look at me..."Say, wat..BiTcH!!"..."YeSssss...DaDd....oommphhh"...With bullet speed, I shoved my almost 8incher hardened shaft right down her throat....."OoommpHhh...OoommPphhh...Dadd...dy..ooommpppHHh".. Mrs.Y was in estacy as I was literally fcukin her mouth fast and HaRD..."aRrgGgHHh!!...BiTcHH...ahhhaahhrrghHh"....I was near EXPlosion!!....pulled out and...."ARRRGGHHHHHHHhhhhHHhhH!!!!!!!"...I sprayed all of my warm CuM over Mrs.Y face...she was shocked, stunned, bluRRrred and hiGh on needs to be fCuked...I zipped up my pants.."I hav to go..."...."Huhh??"..."Say, waT..BitChhh!!"..."sOoorry...DaaDddyy"...replied Mrs.Y like a purring kitten...I can see Mrs.Y face drippin with my CuM and tears rolling down, beggin for my dick to fcuk her haRD as i closes de door...*PheWW...lucky i went out before she recovers from de hiGhly Intense Mouth fCuk...if not, no chance to meet my frien cousin's wife liao...HeH!HeH! :D*

Chinapuss
15-09-2009, 07:09 AM
Juz came back frm JB for some boozin session alone....de pub wasnt tat bad, a number of Syt's and Milf's....some came over, but my mind wasnt into it....juz wanna be alone..actualli was thinkin of someone i juz knew....ermnnn, how i wish she could be mine and i could turn over a new leaf...she seemz like a nice gal, caring but....well, i wouldnt mind de "but" as long as her mind, heart and body belongs to me...onli me...hiaaazzzz...like as if it gonna happen...well, if it does happen, maybe I........*wOW! almost 7am...soon time to go work...limpei, i'll be a Zombie at workplace liao..... :D

Chinapuss
15-09-2009, 12:24 PM
I'm a ZomBiEee...Mrs.Y callin me....I'm a ZoMbiEEe....Mrs.Y smsing me...I'm a ZombiEEee....Mrs.Y needs a fCuk....I'm a ZoMmbiEEeEE...Mrs.Y chasin my zombedized dICc...I'm a ZombiEEee tat juz needS a slEepinG BeD :D ..."No MooD for U...Mrs.Y!!...me now missiN tat speciaL GaL"...Hiiaaazzzz :(

KittyLuv
15-09-2009, 02:40 PM
Bro Chinapuss, i like your story. makes me...hehehe. Is it real?

Chinapuss
16-09-2009, 08:05 AM
I've shared and itz up to u whether to beleive itz real or not.....to de samster tat zapped me without leavin ur sbf id, tis i dedicated to u..."KNN!! CCB!! MFA!! BIH!! SOB!!" :D

Chinapuss
17-09-2009, 01:43 PM
Was supposed to fly off to States yesterday for workin commitments but my beloved grandma passed away tat evening...life is so unpredictable :(

ol'coyote
17-09-2009, 02:38 PM
me condolences to you on your grandma's demise...
in the mean time...me dun mind helping you wif your Mrs Y...

Chinapuss
17-09-2009, 11:06 PM
Thks Bro Ol' Coyote for de condolences...well Mrs.Y doesnt belong to me, juz a frien and FB...I can ask her but no promises.

Chinapuss
18-09-2009, 07:33 PM
Mr.X and Mrs.Y came to de funeral but didnt saw Ms.Z...am wonderin y she didn't came?....Mr.X and Mrs.Y paid their respects to my late Granny...later both Mr.X and Mrs.Y came to give me a hug and i realized Mrs.Y slipped somethin into my pocket...De usual happening in all funerals, we all play mahjong after tat...Soon after, they left...i checked my pocket to see if itz de respect $ for de dead tat was given so i could pass to my cousin...but it was not, turned out to be a piece of paper with somethin written on it....Tis was wat Mrs.Y wrote :-

I'm horny as can be...
..but there is one tat pleases me...
..Now I can do is play by myself onli..
..It didn't help cause u r not with me...

I need a man who can please me...
..one that has the right size.....
....not small cause they can't please me..
...one that is like urs, big enough exactly...

When de u tink...our next sexology be?...
..i'm so horny and wet...u wanna see?...
I miss ur energy thrustin in me....
....Mr.X is as lousy as can be....
...fcuk me now, fcuk me now... oHh, Baby...
My Pussi is in need of a thick corky...
...one tat is urs...give 'em to me...Oohh Honey.

Mrs.Y...CCB!!...came to my Granny's funeral and gave me tis!!! :mad:

Chinapuss
19-09-2009, 09:14 AM
I felt bad for gettin angry with Mrs.Y, afterall i tink she's juz tryin to cheer me up...*Frm de bottom of my heart, I'm sorry Mrs.Y*...These days nothin matter much to me, i juz can't be bothered with life or anyone...I'm like a time-bomb waitin for de ultimate explosion!!...Guess, i miss de dayz of car-racing be it legal or not...miss de adrenaline, heart pumpin, sharp cornerin, tyres burnin actions of being a racer...Guess, itz time to visit my old mechanic frien and my ultimate lady, 300HP of Pure Adrenaline MonsTer!!...how i miss her...0-100 km in juz 4secs!!!!...ahhhh, heaven to me.. ;)

Chinapuss
21-09-2009, 07:58 PM
Tis pic is 98% like Mrs.Y breasts...miss suckin those puffy nipples of hers...ermmnnn...seemz Mr.X drivin his cab tonite, might as well....hehe :D

http://www.atashi-bijin.com/BestBreasts/images/beautiful_breasts_pretty.jpg

Rexxar
22-09-2009, 12:26 AM
:D nipple so.... :D

KittyLuv
22-09-2009, 08:27 AM
Hehehe..bro chinapuss so notti

Chinapuss
22-09-2009, 01:21 PM
As I was drivin to Mr.X home, de nightlights from de road spread out around me and although there were hundreds of cars zooming and moving about me, I felt isolated and totally alone…I wasn’t sure…whether I should go or not…but rememberin those puffy nipples of hers, de silky smooth skin, those lusty lipz…juz melts me away….It was like a slow constant rumbling at the back of my mind and it urged me on step after step to whatever fate had in store for me….soon enough I was at doorsteps of Mr.X’s home….As I put my hand on the door gate’s handle, it was cold as ice and I felt a tingle as if I’d received a slight electrical shock….The bell on de other side announced my arrival…..I was sweating slightly…what if Ms.Z was around…would I have de chance to eat both mother and daughter pussies together??…a threesome bang!!…My mind became accustomed and then came into focus…..De door opens…..

There she stood before me, Mrs.Y….she reached out her hand and said, “I knew you would come….I’ve been waiting for you, Baby..”…Her touched was cold, as she led me to de Master bedroom…..I hesitated…*hehe, like real…was actually lookin around for Ms.Z*…as she guided me through but when she looked into my eyes….limpei, straight away blinded to all else and rising lust bubbling in my loins…..

She closed the door behind us and I was overcome by an urgent all consuming gnawing hunger….hunger for fcukin her to de maX!!…I reached out and traced the outline of her breasts through her dress and she loosened it so I could feel her soft, tender cool flesh… We kissed passionately and I was suddenly lost in the wet cavern of her mouth and bewitched by the dark luminous pools of her hypnotizing eyes…..

My dick began to bulge and throb…It’s filled with blood in a raging, monstrous assault that I could not control….Mrs.Y led me to the bed and helped me out of my clothes…all the while me lickin her lips and pantin heavily as if she were truly an animal in the throes of a fiendish heat…. When I was completely naked, she ran her hands softly over my body touching my cock with her icy fingers and the sensation on my hot flesh was intense, almost painful…I laid on my back and she’s licking my right nipple with her flicking snake like tongue...Rrrrrrrrrrrr, I was in her control now….ahhhhhhh….niceeeeeEEeee…. :D

Chinapuss
22-09-2009, 02:39 PM
Slowly she was lickin and lickin all de way down till she reached….woHoooo, my swollen cockadick!!…aaHHhh….Mrs.Y breath was hot, almost burnin as she devoured my succulent meaty penis…She climbed up my body, rubbing her puffy nipples against my body as she straddled me, sitting on top of me…my dick mali kita, hard as a steel rod against her bouncy buttocks…I would die there if I couldn’t shove my cock inside her soon…aarrgghh!!!

She rubbed her pussy against me and it was aRRgghH!!!....De pressure was building in my balls and my dick felt like it was made of simmerin molten embers ready to burst into fiery scorchin flames at any moment….De need to plunge myself deep into de pit of her juicy pussy was almost drivin me crazy….*siao liao aRRRrr*…“Baby….I Need it NOW!!” I pleaded with her…“Say…Mummy…PleasE..” Mrs.Y replied….walao ehh, cibei, now she’s in control of me…..*Siao liaOOo aRRrrr*….“yESS…Mummy..PlleeassEEEE!!!”….She raised herself up and impaled herself ferociously down onto my swollen throbbin dicK…“AHhhhh…yeSSSss!!” Mrs.Y screamed….she rode me like de dEmoNbitCh that she was as she consumed my very soul…“ArrGGHhhHHHHHhhh…ShiTTTttt!!!!”…it was only moments before I started splashin millions of my “Minnie me” deep inside her….“YEssSSSSsssSSSS…aRRggHHh!!!!” …each throb more powerful then de last and I came in mess of sweat, blood fire and ice…I screamed in de brutal pleasure that Mrs.Y gave me….

As de waves of my ejaculation subsided, I looked on her face, which was pleasured to de maX..*Haha, mine even more shiok…kekeke*…Her pussy began to squeeze my dick so hard that I lost control again…limpei aRRRr!...making my body forced upwards straining every drop of my last remainin sperm…Ahhhhhhhhh…wat a FCUK!!...nicEEeeeeeee :D

*PS : To Bros' askin for Mrs.Y contact, my humble apologies as I did asked Mrs.Y and she juz replied to a pointblank "No".

Chinapuss
22-09-2009, 08:25 PM
http://www.bubblebuttsporn.info/images/sexy-bubble-butt-2.jpg

Tis butt looks exactly like Mrs.Y butt...dAmn!...makez me hoRny aGain! :D

KittyLuv
25-09-2009, 05:29 PM
hehehehe...my butt also like tat lei....heeeeee

Jimbei
25-09-2009, 08:44 PM
nice 1 bro chinapuss.

Blackbeard
25-09-2009, 10:25 PM
camping here

Glen2712
26-09-2009, 11:16 AM
Scandalous affairs will be and always a worthy read! Luv it to bits Bro Chinapuss! :D

P.S: List Of UPPEES is not in full due to the capacity limitation of the signature function (not be longer than 300 characters excluding BB Code markup). Rest assured I've all ur nicks n u'll be awarded. If I do missed u, kindly PM me. :)

Appreciate the PM, Bro BatistaSG, Bro steamystreamsg, Bro Linkus, Bro Regaine, Bro evo7_5, Bro Thongchai, Bro curiouslooker, Bro PS3SG, Bro Red-Card, Bro jerrystockton, Bro Cytan7, Bro =WK=, Bro dbhh, Bro awesome04, Bro skyhawk958 and Bro dingding75!

Chinapuss
27-09-2009, 03:19 PM
Thanks Bros for sparing de time to read.....Sis KittyLuv, realli ur Butt is like Mrs.Y...wOW!! :eek: ... i likeEEee...maybe u and Mrs.Y can tarma on me :D

Chinapuss
06-10-2009, 10:20 AM
Last Saturday, I went out with Mr.X for drinks at disco pub in geylang…De usual behaviour of Mr.X…gettin drunk, gropin de viet gals and suckin their breasts as and when possible…In my mind, what de fcuk he is….having a beautiful wife and still behaving tis way, suckin de breasts of teenage girls younger than his daughter, Ms.Z…That night I wasn’t in de mood, mostly I juz ignore de gals there….It was almost 3am and decided to stop Mr.X nonsense and incapability to handle beer...Hail a cab and off we go...When reached, I was struggling with Mr.X and both of us was walking like drunken bastards, swayin here and there.
Took out his keys, opened de door and dumped him on his sofa….De beer was taking effect on me and now I was actually a bit high….Suddenly I realized, a shadowy figure was standing in de doorway, wearing a short transparent nightie…who could tat be…Mrs.Y?? :confused:

Chinapuss
06-10-2009, 03:24 PM
"I couldn't sleep," she announced softly….“Whoz tat?" I whispered as quietly as I could…."Mom’s fast asleep," she answered, coming towards me…"It's awful cold in here," she observed, looking at me expectantly…."I'm going to freeze to death standing here,Uncle" she continued…Before I could respond she decided to take matters into her own hands. She grasped my hands and pulled me towards her room…."Z…," I croaked…."What...what are you doing?"…Ms Z, de offspring of Mr.X and Mrs.Y, their daughter…."Just what you wanted me to do. “Don’t you?.”…"But...Uncle I know you want to make love to me and I want you to - so what is the problem??"…"Try and tell me you haven't thought about me a lot and I know you want to fuck me"…those words…ahhh…reminds me of de passionate sex we had together the last time….and now again me and her goin to her room…lying together on her bed.
Ms Z whispered, as she cuddled up close to my body, her body was strongly scented and I guess that she was freshly bathed….I groaned expansively, wondering what on earth to do, and then my breath caught in my throat as she began to wriggle beneath the covers…Before I could say anything, her hand emerged holding her nightie and she dropped it to the floor with a giggle…"Uncle…see…hehehe..."…De thought of the lovely creature lying naked beneath the sheets with one hand now gently exploring my groin quickly got the better of me….I sighed…surrendering to the inevitable and turned on my side to face her… ;)

KittyLuv
06-10-2009, 08:41 PM
hehehe, u so notti...i'm still havnt experience sex yet so i'm scared...heehehe

Chinapuss
07-10-2009, 08:20 AM
"I must be crazy!" I whispered, sliding my hand over toward her….I experienced a sudden tremor of pleasure as my palm slipped softly on to her young breasts just barely cupping the soft little conical mound, hearing her respond with a light moan and then I ran my palm over the top, feeling the stiff point of her nipple pressing up against it….Ms.Z exhaled sharply as her hand tightened on my dick and I gently teased the hard nipple, squeezing it teasingly between the web of my fingers and pulling ever so lightly….As I caressed her, I had a brief vision of the perfect adolescent tits as I had seen before and I had an overwhelming desire to feast my eyes on them once again…..Raising my hand, I lifted the covers and pulled them down to expose her beautiful formed breasts…."Oh...Z!" I breathed.
There was just enough light coming through the window to allow me to see the deliciously conical forms pointing stiffly toward the ceiling….With the chilliness of the night air, the two lovely nipples were like hard little bullets and I slid my hand over each in turn, alternately cupping and gently squeezing the tender mounds beneath…I bent my head to the lovely creature and began to nuzzle her gently with my lips… :p

Chinapuss
08-10-2009, 08:11 AM
I muttered a quick prayer as I prayed within myself for forgiveness for what I was about to do again…To think that I am her father’s frien, was about to take advantage of her as I deliberately ran my fingertips down to her groin….descending slightly toward the first rise of her pussy….With a soft, barely perceptible sigh, “uhh…uhh”…Ms.Z parted her thighs for me, raising them slightly and allowing me to reach down into the wet warmth heaven between….My hand was now stroking the swelling of her adolescent mound, my fingers curving down in between her legs to feel the dampness of her pussy….“uhhh..unCle..uhhhh..” Beneath the heel of my hand I could feel the slight yielding of her soft pubic bush and I cupped my hand a little tighter….massaging gently and making her squirm in pleasure as I pressed against the plumpness of her nether lips….let my index and middle finger slide down on either side of the lovely tight crevice and I wiggled them, gently teasing her open…She was slickly wet inside and I bent to her in the darkness bringing my mouth to hers for our passionate kiss….Our lips met and immediately she thrust her tongue almost hungrily into my mouth, twisting it with my own….I continued caressing her teasingly and then her tongue became suddenly rigid and erect as I parted her inner lips and slid my index finger into the hot, sweet wetness of her honey pot….
I probed into her, feeling the grip of her tight pussy sucking at my finger as we kissed until I nearly felt dizzy from lack of air...Simultaneously, we both pulled away from each other in panting gasps and as I raised myself a little higher on my elbow to probe her vagina more deeply….she drew her knees back, opening herself wide for me beneath my stroking fingers…"wOW!!...it's so thick and so hard!!..miSS urs UncLE!!"….Ms.Z breathed as grasped my swollen cock , carefully encircling the swollen shaft as she had done before….My hand reached out, just cupping the back of her thigh and I slid it up the smooth shaft and over the delicious curve of her perfect, buttocks...*hehe, like mother like daughter*…She shivered as she stroked me lightly and then, suddenly, catching me by surprise, she swung her other leg over me, turning to face me so that she straddled me on her knees….My dick pointed directly toward the lovely angle between her legs, the plump lips of her pussy waiting just inches above me.
"Z…!" I began….She didn't reply, but instead she reached down between her legs, taking the sleeve of my foreskin between her thumb and forefinger and gently peeling it back to expose the shiny, swollen head beneath….“arghh…arghh…” softly I moaned…Ms.Z pulled the skin as far down the shaft as it would go, making the red corona strain up toward her….I gasped at the incredible, almost deliciously painful sensation and then she lowered herself to me, taking the throbbing, swollen head into her mouth…..“Oh uNCLe...it felt fantastic!” Ms.Z closed her lips around me, engulfing me in the warm wetness and she slithered her tongue sexily over the tip, making me shudder at the wonderful sensations….She stroked the ring made with her fingers up the heavily veined shaft and as she reached her lips she drew back from me for a second and carefully eased back the foreskin, exposing the corona. Her eyes were glistening.
"God, it's so sexy doing that!" she murmured….She closed her mouth around me again, gripping me just below the head, and let her tongue flick and slide over the sensitive surface, alternately probing my tight little pee-hole. My legs were starting to feel weak beneath me and I raised my hand to grasp her wrist….."Careful, Z..arghh…," I whispered urgently…."I'm going to cum if you keep doing that…!"…Ms.Z was ever so naughty, as she increased de momentum…I held her head and pushed her to swallow my dick fully, all 8 inches of hardened meat… “ArGHhh!!!...Arghhh!!!!!ArgHHHHHhhhhhhhh!!!!!!”….I unloaded millions of sperms directly in her throat and like a bitch of her mum, she swallowed all of ‘em….Ms.Z giggled softly as she released me….She eased herself back on the bed, leaning back on her elbows….Her eyes met mine in a pointed gaze…."Oh, baby! I murmured. This is all wrong!”…..“It’z k…uncle…juz rest….”…I laid my head on her breasts and soon enough, I must had fallen asleep... :D

alec
10-10-2009, 02:26 AM
nice! pls cont.

Chinapuss
11-10-2009, 01:41 AM
http://kamilla18blog.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/kamilla-18-boobie.jpg

Ms.Z has 70% resemblance of this pic :D

Chinapuss
21-12-2009, 07:21 AM
Christmas is coming and Mr.X invited me for dinner and boozin at his place...ermnnn...another sexcapade cummin up soon?? :D

myunclescrooge
21-12-2009, 04:19 PM
welcome back...hope there's good news :)

SneakyBastard
22-12-2009, 12:08 PM
Bro chinapuss,

I think you'll probably burn in he'll for doing your buddy's women... but if I were in your shoes I'd probably have done the same... I might even convince the 2 women to have a 3some...

My OC has 3 sisters & 1 female cousin that she's close to, and I'm having fantasies about 1 of the sisters, the cousin, and some of her friends... But cannot lah too close to home...

My friend's wife is also quite hot & I always picture her naked when I see her. Especially since she recently gave birth & her boobs swelled up... Oh man, what I'd give to BF her & give her a pearl necklace...

So, having said that, I guess I'll wait patiently for your next story and when the time comes, I'll see you in hell...

eeemen
27-12-2009, 01:36 PM
Bro chinapuss , welcome back, it has been a while! looking forward to more, thanks .........

Chinapuss
29-04-2010, 10:29 PM
hiaaaZZZz....Mr.X died of heart attack juz before Christmas (Bless his soul) and all naughty intentions for Christmas was a FULL STOP till the day before yesterday when i received a call from....guESS who??

alec
30-04-2010, 06:57 PM
Woah!! Welcome back TS.... hmm... Its sad that ur good buddy has died from a heart attack, but i guess this is life, ppl come and go. Awaiting for ur next sexcapade~

Chinapuss
30-04-2010, 10:34 PM
It was Ms Z..."I miss u..aLL of u..."..."I wan a fuLL Throttle ANALIZATION!!!"...she screamed..."wAt de Fu..CCc??" i answered shockly..."WaT HappeN?.." before i complete de sentence..."I DONT CARE!!...I wANT U to ANALIZED mEEEee!!!!"....completely stunned, as i sat in de coffeeshop...holdin to de phone...speechless.... :confused:

KittyLuv
02-05-2010, 10:09 PM
wonder how it feels like...anal...hehe

LauYewTee
02-05-2010, 10:58 PM
Wah seh, read this story is akin to having a ride in the roller coaster

jonny1213
03-05-2010, 01:52 AM
Whats goes around comes around. Maybe not your time perhaps your next generation. Do believe in Karma

Chinapuss
03-05-2010, 09:57 AM
"Come here quickly!!...i'm alone!!" Ms Z seemz desperate...recoverin from de blurness, i drove to her place (Mr X home - bless him)...soon reached and as i was approachin de door, i felt shivers all over (limpei me..Mr X juz died and here i am goin to fcuk her daughter again..prrr..rrr)

De door sprang open..."wAt de fCuk!" even before i gave a knock...for de moment, i thought i'm gonna see Mr X ghost...choy choy choy...alas, infront of me was Ms Z (phew, wat a relief)...she was wearin stockings, knee-high fcuk-me-in-de-ass boots and NOTHING ELSE!!... :eek:

Chinapuss
05-07-2010, 12:12 AM
ermNNn...been a long while...i'm a senior and now become junior again...haha...guess, there r those tat r narrow minded and jealous...aint no matter, points r irrelevant...shall i continue on my sexcapades? :D

Texas
06-07-2010, 08:39 PM
bro,,

Do continue.

Chinapuss
04-01-2011, 07:43 PM
Another year past, juz like a blink of de eye...kinda miss Mr.X, bless his soul...well as for me, both Mrs.Y and Ms.Z has gone with thier own lives..juz on and off, sexcapades with both of 'em..ohh, did i forget to mention tat i did a tarma with mother and daughter together...yUMMy, indeed! but tat is for another time..me goin off to BONK liao...Cheers! and HAPPY 2011 to aLL...HUAT AR!!!! :D