PDA

View Full Version : Hotel Info Needed !!!

Screwdriver69
21-04-2007, 09:54 PM
Hey guys, did anyone of you been to Hotel81 Bencoolen before? I'm looking for hotel which charge by hourly rate. Can someone provide me with more info? I dont wish to book the entire night but maybe for like 4 hrs? What's the rate like? Thnks guys !!!

Evileyes
23-04-2007, 12:57 AM
Hey guys, did anyone of you been to Hotel81 Bencoolen before? I'm looking for hotel which charge by hourly rate. Can someone provide me with more info? I dont wish to book the entire night but maybe for like 4 hrs? What's the rate like? Thnks guys !!!

Bencoolen Hotel 81 do provide rooms by hourly rate (Think they called it Transit Stay)

If I remember correctly...
Its $30 for the 1st 2 hours... n $10 for sub hour...
So if u are taking it for 4hrs... it will cost u $50.

Hope this info might be useful to u.
:D

Screwdriver69
23-04-2007, 01:47 AM
Bencoolen Hotel 81 do provide rooms by hourly rate (Think they called it Transit Stay)

If I remember correctly...
Its $30 for the 1st 2 hours... n $10 for sub hour...
So if u are taking it for 4hrs... it will cost u $50.

Hope this info might be useful to u.
:D

thnks alot!!!

knn03
23-04-2007, 01:50 AM
HI,

Bro evileyes got it right....just came back from there and i can verify the rate... :D

Fat Fatt
23-04-2007, 03:45 AM

There are a lot of threads on hotels already. maybe you should try do some search first. Anyway, this hotel in Upper Weld Road not bad. $45 per night.

Quiet and out of sight.

TyLa_BaBy
23-04-2007, 05:05 AM
For hourly-rate hotels just try any one of them along geylang, sure have hourly rates. Usually price range is around $10/hr, but minimum 2hrs. Some will require a small deposit fee, which will be returned to you after you check-out.

But don't say I never warn you, some of the beds are not very sturdy. Can do halfway then the mattress sink down into the bedframe... Personal experience lah. :D

shenyang
23-04-2007, 05:49 AM
Hotels in Geylang cheaper..
H81 other then Bencoolen n Chinatown only 20 4 1st 2 hour. In Geylang maybe overnight as low as 39 or 49 nia .. Anyway so many threads on rates liao, u still start one, liddat sure tio zapz

blacky6613
19-05-2007, 02:53 PM
yo bros,

any idea which hotel has mirrors on the top & mirror on top of bed?
have this fantesy of fuxxing & seeing at the same time.

help needed

:cool:

doremond
19-05-2007, 03:21 PM
all lot of hotels in GL do equip with mirrors(not those very rundown type), the rates are actually quite standard ranging fr $10-$40/hr or 2hr transit period depending on location.
Most if not all hotels do have transit services. If u are staying in the west, i would recommend Pasir panjag inn $40/transit rate. Got undergrd carpark somemore. If u are staying in the east, U can tried Cameroon Hotel, I thk is $32/transit rate.

For me if bonk with FB, i tried to find secular area. Got more privacy.

My 2 cents worth:p

Glen2712
19-05-2007, 09:24 PM
yo bros,

help needed

Hotel 81 Star along Lor 18 Geylang, it's got mirrors practically all over the rooms, on the ceiling, all over the walls, giving you the 3 Dimensional FUCKING SEXPERIENCE!!!!

Hotel 81 Sakura along Joo Chiat, for its Japanese Theme rooms, if you wanna relive those Jap AV fuck scences, this is da place to go.

Hotel 81 Hollywood along Lor 8 Geylang, this one's fucking wicked. It's got 8 different themes to choose from:

Coral Reef
Star Trek
Tazan
Caveman
Captain Cabin
Arabic Chamber
Dreamland
Red Chamber

Take your pick, Brother blacky6613 ;)

Red-Card
20-05-2007, 12:16 AM
Hotel 81 Hollywood along Lor 8 Geylang, this one's fucking wicked. It's got 8 different themes to choose from:
Sounds interesting, thanks a lot for this info.

Glen2712
20-05-2007, 02:29 AM
Sounds interesting, thanks a lot for this info.

Don't mentioned, Bro Red-Card. :)

zl1983
20-05-2007, 02:42 AM
If u are staying in the west, i would recommend Pasir panjag inn $40/transit rate. Got undergrd carpark somemore.

can i no whr is this pl? izzit e 1 near e clementi rd e prata shop there?

Twa_Kee
20-05-2007, 12:00 PM
Goto any H81 lah

Glen2712
20-05-2007, 01:02 PM
can i no whr is this pl? izzit e 1 near e clementi rd e prata shop there?

Here you go.....

http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel_id_6655/travel_site_6846/

Pretty good place especially if you have fb who study/ work in NUS.
Got to know this place from close fren, back then she was from Arts and Soci. Best part it was she who suggested this fucking place. :D

Visillus
20-05-2007, 02:14 PM
ok... Me wanna to try the Santa Grand Hotel at pasir panjang road yest, pior to tat my female fren called n asked, the guy who picked up fone said can only booked 30 min in advance.

Reach the place, drove into the "parking lift", no movement at all, feel weird. Drove out again parked along the road side, then my female fren went in n ask the counter guy. 1st he said got room but need to pack so need to wait for 15min, then he said 45min. (*. My female fren said tat guy sound attitude.)

So we drove to somewhere and chat. Waited for 45min we walked to the hotel again, i went up to the counter wait for that guy to attend to me (as he seem bz staring on the LCD screen_.

He said: "Yes?"
I replied: "Any room available?"
He replied: "NO!"

Feeling pissed, me n my fren walk off the place.

Damn rude n fucked up service... :mad:

natsuki
20-05-2007, 03:47 PM
Not Grand Santa or Santa Grand hotel meh... 40bucks for 4 hours. The the min transit hours is 4 hours... :p My customer bought me there before wor...

zl1983
21-05-2007, 04:50 PM
nope both r of diff hotel thou both r on e same side of e road juz a small distance aprt fr 1 another.

http://www.streetdirectory.com/asia_travel/travel/travel_id_32671/travel_site_6875/

Best Bonk
23-05-2007, 08:50 AM
Not Grand Santa or Santa Grand hotel meh... 40bucks for 4 hours. The the min transit hours is 4 hours... :p My customer bought me there before wor...

Wah, 4 hours sex tryst .... :D

JJjumper
24-05-2007, 01:44 AM
all lot of hotels in GL do equip with mirrors(not those very rundown type), the rates are actually quite standard ranging fr $10-$40/hr or 2hr transit period depending on location.
Most if not all hotels do have transit services. If u are staying in the west, i would recommend Pasir panjag inn $40/transit rate. Got undergrd carpark somemore. If u are staying in the east, U can tried Cameroon Hotel, I thk is $32/transit rate.

For me if bonk with FB, i tried to find secular area. Got more privacy.

My 2 cents worth:p

Pasir panjang, quite ex by comparison and also not much freebies like 81, got mineral water coffee milo and cup noodle. Also no blanket, just a sheet of bed sheet to cover up, sometimes the air con quite cold and not so comfortable, Have not been there for some times, use to go there every sat afternoon and must wait quite long sometimes,

Fat Fatt
24-05-2007, 02:15 AM
Still my recommendation stands for this place. Boon wah hotel in upper weld road.

quiet and ok.. my best memories there... the place is ok, not expensive,

shacker
25-05-2007, 09:34 AM
I prefer H81, everywhere also got ..... convenient

stiffness
04-06-2007, 12:37 AM
A miracle happened - i found myself a FB...! Now am desperately trying to find some location to bonk her and since we're near the west, can only think of these hotels

Pasir Panjang Inn
Santa Grand Hotel
Harbour Ville Inn
Or the Hotel 81s

We need discrete locations, eg with underground parking so we can access the hotels directly.. Which hotels has these? Any hotels have transit stays? We won't use the hotels at night, maybe afternoons so no point booking for whole night!

Also when you book them, do they accept cash?

Most important - do you have to give up your IC or full name to register for the room? Must she do the same?

One last thing - er when asking abt transit stay do you need to give a reason? Will they give you one look when you check in with your FB?

Very excited but now need to find a discreet place, so any help is appreciated

ps. What is considered peak hours? Is late morning/early afternoon considered peak hours?

hubber27
04-06-2007, 09:54 AM

Haha, i bought you there one mah! :D My fav hunt ok! lolz

hubber27
04-06-2007, 10:02 AM
A miracle happened - i found myself a FB...! Now am desperately trying to find some location to bonk her and since we're near the west, can only think of these hotels

Pasir Panjang Inn
Santa Grand Hotel
Harbour Ville Inn
Or the Hotel 81s

We need discrete locations, eg with underground parking so we can access the hotels directly.. Which hotels has these? Any hotels have transit stays? We won't use the hotels at night, maybe afternoons so no point booking for whole night!

Also when you book them, do they accept cash?

Most important - do you have to give up your IC or full name to register for the room? Must she do the same?

One last thing - er when asking abt transit stay do you need to give a reason? Will they give you one look when you check in with your FB?

Very excited but now need to find a discreet place, so any help is appreciated

ps. What is considered peak hours? Is late morning/early afternoon considered peak hours?

Santa Grand = Park opps (Transit avail all day and night) (Min 4hours = $40)
PP inn = Park underground (Transit before 7pm) ($40 per 2hours)
Harbour inn = very limited carpark (3-5 cars only) (Transit ~ i duno) Been there for FLs but never transited
H81s = Got numbers, just call and check and ask anything you want.

All required full records of your name and details. Play safe just in case of spot check.

Just tell them transit will do, they will only ask how many hours you wants.

Peak hour are after office hour or before office hour. Weird weird hours are the time we go there with FB.

You can pay by cash, nets and credit. Preferably cash cos untracable.

My fav is still Amber hotel, cheap, good, clean and huge plus parking (depend on luck) free. Peak hour are after dinner time

stiffness
11-06-2007, 03:33 AM
Ended up using Hotel 81 Bencoolen Street, so figured I'd provide information for transit stay newbies :)

Called up H81 Bencoolen and asked if I can book a room for transit stay. They said no need, just walk up and they'll provide the room. Drove there and parked at their underground carpark. Have to admit, the carpark is really small, about 12 cars at most? For those with big SUVs, don't recommend parking there.

Walked upstairs from the basement to the lobby at about 11am. People were checking out then, but there were 4 receptionists at the counter so not a problem. Since it's our first time there, we had to fill up a pink slip (although I don't know why - the receptionist took my IC and entered that data into their PC). Signed the check in pink slip and then paid for the room - $40 for 3 hours including $20 deposit. Was given what I think is a standard room.

Took the lift upstairs. Room was fairly spacious with minimal necessities. There was a bathtub in the toilet but the walls and floor were slightly mouldy so didn't really want to use the tub. No shower curtains so when showering, the floor and toilet seat will definitely get wet. Basic necessities were included - toothbrush, comb, shower cap, bath had shower gel on the wall. The bed was one of the leather types (hard, not comfy for overnight sleep), but with clean sheets and clean pillows. There was a leather sofa but it's one of those poor quality ones where once u seat on it, the whole thing sinks right in. There was a tv and dvd player, kettle, mineral water (1), cup noodles (1), some coffee/tea making stuff. The room overlooks Bencoolen Street but we kept the curtains closed (naturally).

I will skip the details of what happened in the next 3 hrs. Suffice to say it was insufficient and we used up all the tissues! Just when checking out we heard some Filipino elderly ladies checking into the room opposite. We waited till they left and then went downstairs. The pink slip was a checkin/checkout slip which we had to sign out, and they returned the deposit. There was a chio WL (tall, slim, sexy) who took up a transit stay with an elderly angmo there too lol. Lots of guests from developing countries (Philipines, indonesia, india etc) around the hotel during the afternoon. The reception was very discreet.. i think they know what transit stays are for and don't really ask questions. Car park cost for 4 hours - $8!!

Will try another hotel and give a report on it next time. But a question - are all the bencoolen rooms of the leather bed kind? Are these transit stay rooms, or can they offer a better room for transit stays?

Hope this is useful for hotel newbies. We'll now venture to other hotels to try them out!

ibiza
02-09-2007, 12:33 AM
I was at NUS yesterday and with my gf decided to go santa grand. I parked opposite...walked across and entered the hotel. Quite nice hotel and I thought I will be in for a good time! I asked the lady at the counter....got transit? She said no we don't do transit.

-_- am I going to the wrong place? This is the hotel besides Pasta fresca?

So end up at vivocity watching Hairspray. zzzzzzzzzz
=(

aky28
02-09-2007, 03:30 AM
Hi All Guy just to inform santa Grand @ west coast they dun do transit anymore but they still do for ppl they know
for pasir panjang inn can call they before going down

Freman
02-09-2007, 12:57 PM
hi guys,

do you know that near mount faber (entrance next to church), there's a new frangrance hotel ? I went once but no more rooms...

seems like hotel 81 and frangrance are only starting to go into the west side of singapore, I always got problem finding hotels there.

pasir panjang inn, looks alittle run down... dun really like to go there... there's another hotel along the road, opposite the warehouse (blue warehouse with cris cross, quite nice)... slightly better.. once I got a room, open the window, saw the giant neon sign of the CROSS from the church opposite..... wah lao... decided to bonk with window opened..... quite a thrill....

once, was at H81 chinatown, they say no more transit, but got overnight, I paid $100+ for 2 hours... cos cannot tahan liow... and my girl doesn't want to go geylang.

there's a poor malay bro with young gf infront, heard the overnight course, turn head and walk, I think they may have went to local bush...

I think it's just a stupid way to earn more money from us...

pokeman71
02-09-2007, 03:36 PM
yo bros,

help needed

Bro, most H81 had mirror room, just request at the counter, if avaliable they will give it to you, looking into the mirror will fxxk your partner will turn you on instantly.

I Want
02-09-2007, 03:42 PM
Bro, most H81 had mirror room, just request at the counter, if avaliable they will give it to you, looking into the mirror will fxxk your partner will turn you on instantly.

But better are those rooms with dvd player, can bring xxx n play, more shiok, no foreplay ger also wet like waterfall liao.

block11
02-09-2007, 03:49 PM
Hi All Guy just to inform santa Grand @ west coast they dun do transit anymore but they still do for ppl they know

oh no.... thanks for the update. i was planning to bring someone there but now no chance :o

for those interested, this is their website: http://www.santa.com.sg/hotel_westcoast.asp :D

Malcom
02-09-2007, 04:00 PM
Hi There

Is there any hotel in the West or North side?

Cheers

Kenceng
02-09-2007, 07:53 PM
Santa Grand = Park opps (Transit avail all day and night) (Min 4hours = $40)
PP inn = Park underground (Transit before 7pm) ($40 per 2hours)
Harbour inn = very limited carpark (3-5 cars only) (Transit ~ i duno) Been there for FLs but never transited
H81s = Got numbers, just call and check and ask anything you want.

All required full records of your name and details. Play safe just in case of spot check.

Just tell them transit will do, they will only ask how many hours you wants.

Peak hour are after office hour or before office hour. Weird weird hours are the time we go there with FB.

You can pay by cash, nets and credit. Preferably cash cos untracable.

My fav is still Amber hotel, cheap, good, clean and huge plus parking (depend on luck) free. Peak hour are after dinner time

Bro,
Do these hotels have "mirror rooms" ?
I'm thinking to bring my NUS gal there next time.

TiA !