PDA

View Full Version : hello bros

philli007
20-04-2007, 08:39 PM
hi
bros .. been long time . not been in here ,,,,
i when to this hc, at'(DAJIKO) with my good friends ..& i am so tired

HMMM, SO THIS WOMAN ' AT RECEPTION'TOLD ME I GIVE YOU .. THIS GALS NAME (STAR) TO MY FRIENDS & ME WITH THIS OTHER GALS, BYE NAME (WENDID,... SO OK MAN I TRY THIS WENDID, & MY FRIENDS TRY (STAR,
MY FRIENDS NOT SO HAPPY WITH TIS GALS MEN HE TOLD ME THIS (STAR SO OLD LOOK LIKE 40YEAR OLD WOMAN ,, & CANT MSG, AT ALL JUST CHAT CHAT SHIT, HE TOLD ME PRC,BITCH... LOL

SO MY IS FUCKING WAS, THE BITCH WHENDID , IF I NOT WRONG WITH THIS GALS NAME HMMMM ( SO GUYS IF YOU GO TO THIS HC (IN DAJIKO
DON'T TAKE THIS (RECEPTION''RECOMEMENDED WHO WORK AT NITE HER NAME IS (Jessica)SHE WORK AT 7 .... IN (DAJIKO.)IS BEST YOU GUYS JUST TAKE ANY'GALS THEY GALS ARE GOOD AND NICE ,,,, THERE,,, DON'T TRUS. ANY RECEPTION WHO WORK IN THE MORNING OR NITE MAN. &( THE OLD RECEPTION -NAME BYE NICKY TOO THIS 2 ARE BAD (RECEPTION ) IN DAJIKO,,,, I AM NOT JOKING MAN ,,,,BAD BAD (RECEPTION )

baby28
21-04-2007, 03:46 PM
hi bros..
yup you are right man

this hc.in (dajiko )is nice
to go for massge.. but problem came out is because off the 2'' recep..
they need to improve lol

the resp, not that nice & also, the morning one .& the nite one ,too
this 2 are (BITCH),, for me i like the old galg that stil work there...

i all the time looking for someone i know . but this morning (resp 'like to say too me the morning gals is old so why not i recomemended. to the

young one shit man i know the gals there all you good looking not that old lol
but i don't know why she say to me like this all the time when i came they

i things this 2 (resp )'don't want to give tha gals to work ...
so this is what she is doing too tham ..

i know they got malay gals .. i been try to book her 'but all the time this (resp,) like to tell me she is busy or she is not here ????

hmmm ,, that is bad ,,,, to do to some gals ,, right bros ,,,
the (resp is the old woman her name is (nicky, )and the nite (resp'name bye jessica':mad: )what i know from some gals that work in (dajiko')this nite (resp' is..the boss sister'' she is fuck'up...she is not nice at all ...

hmm but the morning one are the wos.. one ,,,,:mad:
but some of the old gals still there bros ,,, you guys don't need to worry ,,, but we never trust this 2gals in (resp' & also this gals name bye star she is old.maybe (look 40year'old )not young at all this gals is all the time at reception,, but she is not (resp gals) she just same like all the massge gals.... .... but she are tham old star errrrrrrrrrrrrr ..... not for me lol yek ,,,,

baby28
22-04-2007, 01:34 PM
Hi

Bro'(philli,007)
What You Say, All Are Right ..man I Thing. They Need

To Realize What They Do Too The Gals In (dajiko)..
This Both' Maybe Got Problem '' With Some Gals ..work There ?????

Is Because (nothing Wrong To Give All The Gals Work .right ,,,
Most Of The Time I Come To This Hc' (dajiko) I See Some Of The Gal Are Sleeping In The Room
And One Of The Gal Told Me Some Time The Malay Gal Got Know Work Man

Hmmmmm. Knowing This Way ... I Some Time I Call This Malay Gal
To Messge.. Me She Is Nice Gal Can Do Good Job.... Not That Bad,,, This Malay, Gals ... Some Time I Ask Her You Like To Work Here

She Say Hmmmmmm Is Ok ,,, I Thing She Don't Want To Say Anything ....yah Maybe She Worry If She Say Something .... Wait There Don't Give Her Work Wait More Problem For Her......

Hmmmm You Know Bro I Feel Bad For Some Gals'... In (dajiko)
Now I Know Why Some Old Gals Don't Work In This Place,

Anymore Is Just Because Of The 2(recrpt)gals........
I Go To(dajiko) 2week One's ... But If This Keep Going On & On I Too
Don't Want To Come Here Anymore ,,,bro (philli 007):(

So Bros (philli 007 ) Do You Go To (dajiko) All The Time ??????

Any Way Bro Hopes To Hear From You Soon Man :)

philli007
22-04-2007, 05:41 PM
Hello
Bro (baby28)

Hmm I Am Ok And Well Bro Wooooooooo ,,,,
Yah Yah You Are Right All This Problem Is From All The Stupid (recp"gals In (dajiko) Yer,,,

I Did Try To Book For This Malay Gal .. But All The Time This Nite' Or Morinig Is The Same Things ..the Same Thing To Me (recp) Told Me

She Is Busy Or She Not Here ... Yup

Keep Give Me The Stupid Gals All The Time
(1)star. Look Shit Too Old /37 To/42 Look Not Young
(2) Diamond, Look Just Only But Talk To To Much About Other Gay In (dajiko) & She Is Soooo Fuck Rude Gal So Rude ...

(3)wendy Bad Looking Cant Do Good Job ... Shit
(4)don't Take Star She Is To Old Cant Do Her Job At All Look Shit Her' Look Like My Mum Lol Hehehehe :( Like 40/50 ....

Any Way My Friend Aver Try This Malay Gal In (dajiko) My Friend Say She Is Nice & Frienly ,,,, Good Gal & Some Other Gal There Are Good To But The Old Gal That Work There Are Better Lol I Like ,,,,

I Don't Like The New Gal In (dajiko ) I Told All My Friend If You Guy Go You Guy Look For The Old Gal The Work Long Time With This (dajiko) Is Better Lol Not The New Bitch .....

Tyr The Malay Gal She Is Ok Not Bad ,,,,,
I Things Old Gal Are Still Working There Lol Just That The Fucking (recp) Don't Want To Give ... Mybe There Are Better Then The New One Lol ,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Mybe She Worry Wait The New One Got Know Job '''''''''
For That She Do This I Think So Lol
Know Jok... All The Time Nite'or Morning (recp) Are The Fucking Same ..disappointed Me All The Time ,,,,,, I Don't Appreciate With There Are Doing ,,, Bro (baby28 ) I Got To Go Now Ok Chat To You Soon Lol Hehehe Have Good Fun In Here :)

sean69
23-04-2007, 09:43 AM
er.. dun mean to be rude but i got a freaking headache reading the last few postings...

maybe i'm a suspicious old man but the wrting style of baby28 and philli007 looks similar...

Ultra Taro
23-04-2007, 10:29 AM
I shared the same sentiments as you did. Can't really comprehen what the contents mean. And of course the threads that both wrote look very much similar indeed, not forgetting their pts are below 0.. Look fishy.:confused:

satyr365
24-04-2007, 12:55 AM
The most bizarre exchanges I've ever come across. If they are not the same author (notice the first letter capitalization in both their later entries, the common use of parentheses, as well as the exact same prefixes for names), they are certainly a match made in heaven - For they are the only ones who seem to perfectly understand each other.

I feel like I'm in twilight zone here, in the presence of Siamese twins from Planet Zonda, listening to the right head talking to the left. Bizarre!

Peace :)

bbbjkim
24-04-2007, 01:00 AM
The most bizarre exchanges I've ever come across. If they are not the same author (notice the first letter capitalization in both their later entries, the common use of parentheses, as well as the exact same prefixes for names), they are certainly a match made in heaven - For they are the only ones who seem to perfectly understand each other.

I feel like I'm in twilight zone here, in the presence of Siamese twins from Planet Zonda, listening to the right head talking to the left. Bizarre!

Peace :)

I like you satyr, you describe really well, yeah crazy dialogue only the aurthor can understand themselves.

diver69er
24-04-2007, 01:05 AM
Looks like an episode of CSI.....Singapore edition...:D :D

KVX10
24-04-2007, 01:21 AM
it doesnt make any sense at all.... maybe its some new forum encryption thing? haha :D

Doran Gray
24-04-2007, 10:22 AM
If you must know...one is dyslexic whilst the other is just a copycat. A "beautiful mind" ala Rusell Crowe on sammyboy here?

Read until now I got a headache cos the england by Phili007 and Baby28 too powderful liao.

And when I have a headache, I need a pussy. Hee..hee...:D

Cheers,

jdi813
24-04-2007, 11:52 AM
piang eh ... really dunno what the shit the 1st few posts were about ... other than Star is an old woman ... which if u read thru the old riverview / djiko thread u would have already know ...

dun do homework ... still wan sympathy ... bad bonk ... get on with life lah

Ah Dez
24-04-2007, 11:55 AM
man from mars, women from venus.

a drunk man talking to himself.

:D

baby28
25-04-2007, 08:14 AM
Hi
Too All Bro..
(star) Are Old Fuck .. Cant Do Her Fucking Job Well Lol

Know Jok. Ok
And(risks) To Take Her Men 'look So Old Like My Mum Lol

Like You Sleep With Your On Mum ......... Wooooooooooo

baby28
25-04-2007, 08:27 AM
Hi
Bro I Just See What This (pillih007)
Say It True'' Lol Bro Some Gals Is (dajiko)are Nice And Better

Then This Old Fucker Lol Bro ... But This Gals Name Bye (star )
And (diamonds )she Got Problem With Her Self Lol (and Soooo Fucking (rud) Gals Bro (don't Take (her ''bro

(star) She Fucking Talking To Much Lol .... Cant Stop With Her Problem ,,, She Don't Look Good And Cant To Good Job Nothing Good About Her Bro ...:( Nothing Good .... Like Shit ....

baby28
25-04-2007, 08:36 AM
Hey...
Bro And If Any Guys Make Booking This (resp) All The Time Say
All Full Booking But The True Is Not Some Are Sleep All Day All Nite

Lol But I Just Don't Understand Why The (old ''woman) In Dajiko)do This Way Too All The Gals Lol ,, I Try Book. This Malay Gals Cant Get Her Lol ,, Some Gals Say The Old (recp)don't Give Her Work Lol ...wooooooooo

But Good Is There Got Many Mix Mix Gals This Is Good For All Bro ... Heeheehee :d