If Interested - PM me your telegram or kik account to discuss further%

Evonlicious
21-05-2018, 02:47 AM
34 Chinese male - Singaporean
Looking for one exclusive sugarbabe to meet for twice a week - weekday only
$500 per meet up
Discreet so only meet at hotel; no lunch dinner pat tor kind of arrangement

If Interested - PM me your telegram or kik account to discuss further%

Want exclusive SB and yet want to pay 500 per meet. Why must she be exclusive with u then? Want pay per meet u may as well find FL. :rolleyes:

acedreamer
21-05-2018, 11:47 AM
Want exclusive SB and yet want to pay 500 per meet. Why must she be exclusive with u then? Want pay per meet u may as well find FL. :rolleyes:

Because there have been cases of scam by SBS who took the money and disappeared. Sounds a bit funny to me that while you can have your own discomfort with regards to payment, others have to conform to your style?

Whether at the end ts gets his SB or not is really not of your concern. If there is a lady who is willing to accept his terms, that is also between the two of them. Just because you don't fancy a pay per meet does not mean others don't.

Willing buyer, willing seller. So just focus on your own hunt and ignore others.

unsung80
21-05-2018, 12:59 PM
Please donate your $500 to me for your good karma

ilovepantyhose
21-05-2018, 01:42 PM
Because there have been cases of scam by SBS who took the money and disappeared. Sounds a bit funny to me that while you can have your own discomfort with regards to payment, others have to conform to your style?

Whether at the end ts gets his SB or not is really not of your concern. If there is a lady who is willing to accept his terms, that is also between the two of them. Just because you don't fancy a pay per meet does not mean others don't.

Willing buyer, willing seller. So just focus on your own hunt and ignore others.

double standards yoooo

#dealwithit:cool:

SnowLeopards
21-05-2018, 01:54 PM

Are you having your period just like Johnbass ? :D

Pierre.

ExBro
21-05-2018, 06:37 PM

Yup. Agree. She told guys to MYOB and I told her to MYOB too...

Cuntworth
21-05-2018, 08:32 PM
Are you having your period just like Johnbass ? :D

Pierre.

U made her "bleed" like yr lover???:D

masterwanker
21-05-2018, 09:20 PM
Hi TS you would actually do better by calling local Fls .