PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a guy for MMF

SerpantKing
20-05-2018, 08:46 PM
Hello all,

my girlfriend and i have been in a relationship for a little over a year.
I'm her first boyfriend, so needless to say, I'm also her first sexual experience.

We've been having sex for about 6 months or so and she's starting to turn into a curious little minx, so we're starting to explore the idea of MMF and FFM, maybe in the future even gangbangs or orgies (anyone got lobang please PM me also so I can keep for when she's ready)

We're thinking of having MMF or a couple tonight or tomorrow (monday) night at a hotel.

As it's her first time, she does have a few criteria.
1) You've gotta be chinese (no offence to other races, as this is her first time, she wants to be comfortable first)
2) You've got to be a non-smoker, or haven't smoked in the last 12 hours. Basically just make sure your breath is CLEAN.
3) You've got to be clean shaven. Means no beard, mustache, armpits, chest and pubic hair.

If you're interested, add me on telegram @MrLinkNotZelda saying that you are interested, and send me a photo of your body and erected dick.
Do give me a little trust that we will not share your photos anywhere else except for our own viewing.

BikeFever
20-05-2018, 09:04 PM
I'm free bro let's go

unsung80
20-05-2018, 09:23 PM
All the best