PDA

View Full Version : Have SEX with yr loved ones??

Milf Lover 2
20-04-2007, 03:44 AM
Dear Samster Bros ,

Need everybody views n comments........

Do u agree that when u loved somebody 100% u will not have evil thoughts on her body on having sex rather than the later stage ? ?

And when u wanted to release yr loads, we always look for pros with beautiful body for excitement n pleasure certainly not with our loved ones especially with the gal we jus started a relationship.

Guys always enjoyed sex life with pros with model look best boobs etc......
RATHER than our loved ones...............

enrique8
20-04-2007, 03:59 AM
yes i sure agree,
when i love a ger, the last ting to come into my mind was to have sex with her, but when i high on alcohol, n need to release, i always look for my FB :>

Milf Lover 2
20-04-2007, 04:05 AM
yes i sure agree,
when i love a ger, the last ting to come into my mind was to have sex with her, but when i high on alcohol, n need to release, i always look for my FB :>

Hmm.. Good Same views....

KingEros
20-04-2007, 04:08 AM
School holidays again??
Nah, not quite ... these two must be school dropouts still looking for temp jobs. :eek: :eek:

enrique8
20-04-2007, 04:12 AM
bro king ero, by replying to this thread, doesnt mean i am a student or dropout or what, just tat each of us has our own ideas...

Milf Lover 2
20-04-2007, 04:24 AM
School holidays again??
Nah, not quite ... these two must be school dropouts still looking for temp jobs. :eek: :eek:

Bro! we r not students nor children. We jus wan everybody to share views n voice out their say n that is wat Sammy Boy Forum all abt.For yr info i had jus finished 10th year cycle of reservist tat determine how old am I .......

Castrol
20-04-2007, 09:16 AM
And when u wanted to release yr loads, we always look for pros with beautiful body for excitement n pleasure certainly not with our loved ones especially with the gal we jus started a relationship.

i dont get it...

_AXL_
20-04-2007, 09:31 AM
Dear Samster Bros ,

Do u agree that when u loved somebody 100% u will not have evil thoughts on her body on having sex rather than the later stage ? ?

Guys always enjoyed sex life with pros with model look best boobs etc......
RATHER than our loved ones...............

nope, i rather make love with someone i love most of the time. wont yr loved one be worried that u r not sexually attracted to her??? :confused:

once in a while, i will find an fl to experience something new... which i usually dont. just the same old disappointment most of the time...:p

so entirely different from u, cos i enjoy making love much more than f**king...

cheers

Kyser Soze
20-04-2007, 10:10 AM
I do have sex with my girlfriend. To me, the love bonding is there. :)
But I also have sex with FLs, To me, that is a form of release. :D

onion_rings
20-04-2007, 10:20 AM
i dont get it...

Think he's trying to tell us whether got love no love, later or earlier in the end also will bonk :D

sjb1994
20-04-2007, 10:20 AM
I do have sex with my girlfriend. To me, the love bonding is there.
But I also have sex with FLs, To me, that is a form of release.

Haha, that's what make 'love making' and 'f**king' differenct. Even some FL have GFE score 10/10, can't compare to the love feel deep from your heart.;)

_AXL_
20-04-2007, 10:23 AM
Think he's trying to tell us whether got love no love, later or earlier in the end also will bonk

just a matter of time, hah???:D then rtf means what??? love???:confused:

onion_rings
20-04-2007, 10:24 AM
just a matter of time, hah??? then rtf means what??? love???:confused:
RTF= KC trap :p

_AXL_
20-04-2007, 10:26 AM
RTF= KC trap

according to very reliable sources, does that mean u got trapped last nite??? my condolences to u...:p

no wonder u got so many xinshi... :D

onion_rings
20-04-2007, 10:32 AM
according to very reliable sources, does that mean u got trapped last nite??? my condolences to u...

no wonder u got so many xinshi...
Haizz what to do...My kc trap say me 喜心,又不言旧:D

_AXL_
20-04-2007, 10:37 AM
Haizz what to do...My kc trap say me 喜心,又不延旧

xi xin must yan jiu, else u will end up being kc collector lor!!! no wonder u so much xin shi!!!;)

by the way, i think yr yan jiu, the yan is wrong lah... no chinese software in my lappy to show u the actual one.:D

Castrol
20-04-2007, 10:37 AM
Think he's trying to tell us whether got love no love, later or earlier in the end also will bonk

so ok, nothing new here. :D

RTF= KC trap

RTKC = ??? :D

onion_rings
20-04-2007, 10:45 AM
by the way, i think yr yan jiu, the yan is wrong lah... no chinese software in my lappy to show u the actual one.Ya lah, change liao...No worry abt me bro...:D

RTKC = ???
Got this one meh bro? Dun snook AXL & me hoh :D

_AXL_
20-04-2007, 10:47 AM
Got this one meh bro? Dun snook AXL & me hoh :D

self explanatory what...:rolleyes:

Derelict
20-04-2007, 11:35 AM
Dear Samster Bros ,
and blah blah blah...

The title may be different especially with the word 'sex' thrown into it. The facts still remains that this topic have been discussed thoroughly on another thread The one you marry, is not the one you loved most? http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=61017 The title may be different but the point is the same.

Obviously you're new to this forums and straight away 'bang' a new thread without going thru the motion of checking on the posted threads. It can mean a few things.

A) You're not familiar with the workings of forums.
B) You cant be bothered with sifting thru the threads.
C) Hoping to cash in on some points with this taboo subject.
D) You're an idiot.
E) All of the above

I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're the 'A' archetype.
So, what does an online forums means. Well, it is an online discussion group, where participants with common interests can exchange open messages. Thus having to go thru the same topic countless times can be tedious. To avoid any un necessary backlash from the seniors my advice is as follow.

A1) Before posting, one is advice to check on the thread titles. That usually takes about 5 clicks deep thru the given forum. If you're planning to ask some sort of question than this should be the 1st action taken before making a thread. (Remember this only apply to junior members especially. Seniors would have an idea where is where things are generally.)

A2) Once you have pin-point the thread titles that is similar to the questions you have in your mindseye. Click on threads that has the highest number of hits as well as postings and read on.

A3) Alamak! 1000 postings so how... read all ah?! Don't worry, Click on the 1st page and read the 1st few postings than cypher thru the contents to get the gist of it simply by clicking 50% of the total pages from the end and read thru it. If the thread is nothing as what the title say. Do the 50% click between your current page and the 1st page and read on. Rinse and repeat.

In case you have a super urgent question than I suggest you put a disclaimer on the title or on the opening paragraph such as.

Sorry for posting this question. I am in urgent need of an answer. If this has been discussed previously than please accept my apology and point me to the right thread. My question is...

This way you protect your arse as well as respect the members herein. A good samaritan will point you to the appropriate thread for answers that you are looking for. You than ask for your thread to be locked so like minded blokes will post on the right thread.

Hope that help. :)

JWNY
20-04-2007, 12:06 PM
The title may be different especially with the word 'sex' thrown into it. The facts still remains that this topic have been discussed thoroughly on another thread The one you marry, is not the one you loved most? http://sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=61017 The title may be different but the point is the same.
Thanks for promoting my thread! :p

JWNY

Derelict
20-04-2007, 12:39 PM
Thanks for promoting my thread!

Brother yinyang said it best, cause and effect. The cause of it was to help our fellow threadstarter in getting the answers that he wanted. With that in mind I realize all that best answers could be found and read on your thread. We have some of the deepest and well thot out replies in there. The coolest part for him, he does not need to wait for a reply since every possible answer is there already. All he need to do now is read. What we have is a consolidation of points on a subject in a single thread. An easy research archieve for anyone looking on the subject which is the effect we are after.

Thanks for starting a nice thread JWNY. Looking at the number of hits, thousand of us learned alot from it. :)

Cheers!

_AXL_
20-04-2007, 12:46 PM
Brother yinyang said it best, cause and effect. The cause of it was to help our fellow threadstarter in getting the answers that he wanted. With that in mind I realize all that best answers could be found and read on your thread. We have some of the deepest and well thot out replies in there. The coolest part for him, he does not need to wait for a reply since every possible answer is there already. All he need to do now is read. What we have is a consolidation of points on a subject in a single thread. An easy research archieve for anyone looking on the subject which is the effect we are after.

Thanks for starting a nice thread JWNY. Looking at the number of hits, thousand of us learned alot from it.

Cheers!

bro, u very free hor? such a long post ah? today good mood right?

cause and effect??? yinyang meh? not merovingian ah???:rolleyes:

to bro jwny, thanks for your thread too...;)

JWNY
20-04-2007, 12:52 PM
to bro jwny, thanks for your thread too...;) No problem bro...think about almost everyone's queries have been answered one way or another...the activity on the thread has stopped. :)

JWNY

_AXL_
20-04-2007, 01:16 PM
No problem bro...think about almost everyone's queries have been answered one way or another...the activity on the thread has stopped.

JWNY

revive it then...:D i will also see what crap i can come up with to put it on the 1st page too...:D

Derelict
20-04-2007, 01:32 PM
bro, u very free hor? such a long post ah? today good mood right?

cause and effect??? yinyang meh? not merovingian ah???:rolleyes:

Not that free brother but than it's POETS Day mah.
Well, not many people here know Merovingian while I am sure Yinyang is a pretty well known chap herein... here looking for another cause and effect moment. Lol

西门吹雪
20-04-2007, 01:37 PM
the one you marry, is not the one you loved most?
the one you marry, is not the one you rather have sex with?
the one you have sex with, is not the one you loved most?
the one you have sex with, is not the one you marry?
the one you love most, is not the one you marry?
the one you love most, is not the one you have sex with?

are they all the same? i'm all confused now. :confused: :D

_AXL_
20-04-2007, 01:40 PM
Not that free brother but than it's POETS Day mah.
Well, not many people here know Merovingian while I am sure Yinyang is a pretty well known chap herein... here looking for another cause and effect moment. Lol

then we must activate bro steamer as well to raid bro jwny's thread!!! he is the blake expert mah...;)

wah bro yinyang really more well-known than merovingian, that's very true!!! but he is probably in the middle of nowhere and 30,000 feet up now...:D

*FiReWoRkS*
20-04-2007, 02:03 PM
with my loved ones it will be making love with strong emotional feelings involved..

when having sex is well...having sex loh and the only feeling involved is lust..

Derelict
20-04-2007, 02:26 PM
then we must activate bro steamer as well to raid bro jwny's thread!!! he is the blake expert mah...;)

Lookie lookie misa see the thread on 1st page. :)

Ps: For anyone who dont know what POETS - "Piss off early, tomorrow's Saturday" i.e. Friday.

_AXL_
20-04-2007, 04:59 PM
Lookie lookie misa see the thread on 1st page. :)

Ps: For anyone who dont know what POETS - "Piss off early, tomorrow's Saturday" i.e. Friday.

oh, jar2, u have a good weekend... me running road liao eh? may the force be strong in all of us... cheers, out;)

Derelict
20-04-2007, 06:05 PM
oh, jar2, u have a good weekend... me running road liao eh? may the force be strong in all of us... cheers, out;)

Likewise brother. Have a wonderful weekend. :)

Milf Lover 2
27-04-2007, 11:26 AM

Obviously you're new to this forums and straight away 'bang' a new thread without going thru the motion of checking on the posted threads. It can mean a few things.

A) You're not familiar with the workings of forums.
B) You cant be bothered with sifting thru the threads.
C) Hoping to cash in on some points with this taboo subject.
D) You're an idiot.
E) All of the above

I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're the 'A' archetype.
So, what does an online forums means. Well, it is an online discussion group, where participants with common interests can exchange open messages. Thus having to go thru the same topic countless times can be tedious. To avoid any un necessary backlash from the seniors my advice is as follow.

A1) Before posting, one is advice to check on the thread titles. That usually takes about 5 clicks deep thru the given forum. If you're planning to ask some sort of question than this should be the 1st action taken before making a thread. (Remember this only apply to junior members especially. Seniors would have an idea where is where things are generally.)

A2) Once you have pin-point the thread titles that is similar to the questions you have in your mindseye. Click on threads that has the highest number of hits as well as postings and read on.

A3) Alamak! 1000 postings so how... read all ah?! Don't worry, Click on the 1st page and read the 1st few postings than cypher thru the contents to get the gist of it simply by clicking 50% of the total pages from the end and read thru it. If the thread is nothing as what the title say. Do the 50% click between your current page and the 1st page and read on. Rinse and repeat.

In case you have a super urgent question than I suggest you put a disclaimer on the title or on the opening paragraph such as.

Sorry for posting this question. I am in urgent need of an answer. If this has been discussed previously than please accept my apology and point me to the right thread. My question is...

This way you protect your arse as well as respect the members herein. A good samaritan will point you to the appropriate thread for answers that you are looking for. You than ask for your thread to be locked so like minded blokes will post on the right thread.

Hope that help. :)
Hey ! U dun act as though u r the president of Sammy Boy Forum.U talking cock & bull stories.U think people impress with yr views.Dream on.Take a look at yourself in a mirror and reflect yourself.Your views a load of rubbish n does not serve any effects on our forum.think b4 u post moron.