PDA

View Full Version : Issues with post preview

Vaporiserz
19-05-2018, 09:27 PM
HI Admins,

I am having issue with "Preview post"
Whenever i try to preview my posts, everything that is in "Caps" becomes small letters.
But if i post without previewing. it remind in caps.
Please advise.

sammyboyfor
20-05-2018, 06:30 AM
HI Admins,

I am having issue with "Preview post"
Whenever i try to preview my posts, everything that is in "Caps" becomes small letters.
But if i post without previewing. it remind in caps.
Please advise.

This feature is enabled. Could that be what is causing the problem?

Prevent 'SHOUTING'
Prevent your users 'shouting' in their thread titles/message text by changing all-uppercase titles with at least this many characters to capitalization only on the first letters of some words.

Set the value to 0 to disable this function.

Disable this for some international forums with different character sets, as this may cause problems.

Vaporiserz
21-05-2018, 12:43 AM
This feature is enabled. Could that be what is causing the problem?

Prevent 'SHOUTING'
Prevent your users 'shouting' in their thread titles/message text by changing all-uppercase titles with at least this many characters to capitalization only on the first letters of some words.

Set the value to 0 to disable this function.

Disable this for some international forums with different character sets, as this may cause problems.

I think so.
Because if i use full uppercase letters for my post title, it will remain uppercase if i dont preview the post and submit.
But if i preview the post before submitting, it will all become lowercase.

how do i disable this feature?

Or is this a feature on your administrator end?

sammyboyfor
21-05-2018, 05:32 AM
Why do you want to post in upper case?

I think so.
Because if i use full uppercase letters for my post title, it will remain uppercase if i dont preview the post and submit.
But if i preview the post before submitting, it will all become lowercase.

how do i disable this feature?

Or is this a feature on your administrator end?

Vaporiserz
21-05-2018, 08:29 PM
Why do you want to post in upper case?

Only the heading of my post. Some fonts looks weird in lower case. And maybe some key words of the certain paragraphs when writing FR.
Just asking if this is generally a setting of the entire forum or its some setting that i accidently enabled on my end.

sammyboyfor
22-05-2018, 05:42 PM
Only the heading of my post. Some fonts looks weird in lower case. And maybe some key words of the certain paragraphs when writing FR.
Just asking if this is generally a setting of the entire forum or its some setting that i accidently enabled on my end.

I have disabled the feature for the time being please try now.

Vaporiserz
22-05-2018, 06:03 PM
I have disabled the feature for the time being please try now.

Yes, the preview is working fine like before already.
Thank you very much. :)