PDA

View Full Version : Seeking advice

Nealdeen
19-05-2018, 06:17 AM
Last saturday, fj with some FL. Cap for FJ & BJ. No kissing, finger awhile. Chances of hiv? The symptoms right, may i know how obvious & usually when it occurs?

Big Sexy
19-05-2018, 07:12 AM
if you were capped and there was no breakage then there is very little to worry about...

Last saturday, fj with some FL. Cap for FJ & BJ. No kissing, finger awhile. Chances of hiv? The symptoms right, may i know how obvious & usually when it occurs?

IAmAwesome
19-05-2018, 11:34 PM
TS personally i think the chances are close to 0%, you are just over worrying over nothing because as you mentioned it was protected sex

Nealdeen
20-05-2018, 06:21 PM
if you were capped and there was no breakage then there is very little to worry about...

I remembering no breakage as i cum still intact

Nealdeen
20-05-2018, 06:22 PM
TS personally i think the chances are close to 0%, you are just over worrying over nothing because as you mentioned it was protected sex

Thank you brother

Big Sexy
21-05-2018, 06:26 AM
low risk doesnt mean no risk.. and there is also the risk of
getting other stds like herpes even if you were capped and there wasnt any breakage

I remembering no breakage as i cum still intact

Roch01
21-05-2018, 07:18 AM
When they mean low risk even with condom what do they mean? I know areas not covered are susceptible, and about condom breakage and slippage. Do they mean that? But it seems they are like saying even wearing a condom will have some risk. Hiv can permeate rubber?

Big Sexy
21-05-2018, 09:06 AM
nothing is 100%..yes breakage and slippage are the main reason why condom failed to prevent HIV transmission..

you also need to consider the type of condom used.. latex condoms are pretty effective against HIV prevention, natural membrane condoms like lambskin are ineffective against HIV.

When they mean low risk even with condom what do they mean? I know areas not covered are susceptible, and about condom breakage and slippage. Do they mean that? But it seems they are like saying even wearing a condom will have some risk. Hiv can permeate rubber?

sammyboyfor
21-05-2018, 11:42 AM

HIV cannot permeate through rubber so as long as the condom remains intact the risk is negligible.

Condoms are not 100% effective because there will always be cases of breakage or slippage.

Nealdeen
25-05-2018, 11:49 PM
HIV cannot permeate through rubber so as long as the condom remains intact the risk is negligible.

Condoms are not 100% effective because there will always be cases of breakage or slippage.

May i know the symptoms. Come all at once during the 2week or what?

Nealdeen
25-05-2018, 11:51 PM
low risk doesnt mean no risk.. and there is also the risk of
getting other stds like herpes even if you were capped and there wasnt any breakage

I understand, thank you. I don’t know if i’m sick due to the weather or what.

stephenL
27-05-2018, 08:24 AM
Early symptoms of HIV

The early signs of HIV may appear as symptoms similar to those caused by the flu. These can include:

headache fever tiredness swollen lymph nodessore throatthrush rashmuscle and joint pain ulcers in the mouth ulcers on the genitals night sweats diarrhea

Early HIV symptoms generally arise within one to two months after transmission, although they can arrive as soon as two weeks after exposure, according to HIV.gov. Moreover, some people may experience no early symptoms after they’ve contracted HIV. It’s important to remember that these early HIV symptoms are also associated with common illnesses and health conditions. To be sure of HIV status, consider talking with a healthcare provider about testing options.

The lack of symptoms can last for as long as 10 years. However, this doesn’t mean that the virus is gone. HIV is a manageable health condition. But left untreated, HIV can progress to stage 3 even if no symptoms are present. That’s why it’s so important to get tested.

sammyboyfor
27-05-2018, 08:55 AM
May i know the symptoms. Come all at once during the 2week or what?

http://www.health.com/health/gallery/0,,20539037,00.html#hiv-symptoms-1

Nealdeen
29-05-2018, 08:23 AM
Early symptoms of HIV

The early signs of HIV may appear as symptoms similar to those caused by the flu. These can include:

headache fever tiredness swollen lymph nodessore throatthrush rashmuscle and joint pain ulcers in the mouth ulcers on the genitals night sweats diarrhea

Early HIV symptoms generally arise within one to two months after transmission, although they can arrive as soon as two weeks after exposure, according to HIV.gov. Moreover, some people may experience no early symptoms after they’ve contracted HIV. It’s important to remember that these early HIV symptoms are also associated with common illnesses and health conditions. To be sure of HIV status, consider talking with a healthcare provider about testing options.

The lack of symptoms can last for as long as 10 years. However, this doesn’t mean that the virus is gone. HIV is a manageable health condition. But left untreated, HIV can progress to stage 3 even if no symptoms are present. That’s why it’s so important to get tested.

What’s the advisable time period to go see the doctor? Just the check. I read seeing a month isit the accuracy?

peanut123
29-05-2018, 01:51 PM

If the condom didn't break and didn't slip, you have nothing to worry about. You may still get herpes or warts, but these won't kill you.

Actually, even HIV won't kill you quickly. It takes years or decades to develop into AIDS, and you know, in that time, you could also get cancer, heart attack, stroke, kidney/liver failure, and a dozen other fatal ailments, or get hit by a car, and I'm pretty sure you don't stay awake at night worrying about these.

So long as you don't have raw sex, and you don't stupidly eat her pussy, you should be OK. Go for a checkup once or twice a year.

ibanezjem555
29-05-2018, 02:43 PM
Don`t eat FL's pussy.. even a condom on tongue won't help as mouth parts in contact with abalone.

Sex with condom, little chance lah, no worries. But if you French, herpes and others susceptible.

IAmAwesome
29-05-2018, 09:57 PM
natural membrane condoms like lambskin are ineffective against HIV

Really learnt something new today did not know there was even such thing as a lambskin condom :o

Nealdeen
01-06-2018, 12:16 PM
Thank you all brothers who patiencely reply me.