PDA

View Full Version : Swollen foreskin

dylanchow
18-05-2018, 10:52 AM
Hi all,

Is it normal to be allergy to oil lubricant.
I found sometimes the wl used oil lubricant to masturbate. And several hours, my dick will be like
Plastic feel and like swollen and lumpy.
But yesterday the worse, very swollen after I woke up.
They like to used oil.. Don't know what oil... They say lubricants but the bottle no label anything...

Hope will subside...

Big Sexy
18-05-2018, 01:13 PM
it is probably an allergy reaction.. if you know it is going to happen then simply tell the WL not to use any oil based lubricant in future

try taking some antihistamine pill... if it doesn't work then time to visit the doctor.

Hi all,

Is it normal to be allergy to oil lubricant.
I found sometimes the wl used oil lubricant to masturbate. And several hours, my dick will be like
Plastic feel and like swollen and lumpy.
But yesterday the worse, very swollen after I woke up.
They like to used oil.. Don't know what oil... They say lubricants but the bottle no label anything...

Hope will subside...

bryanCK
18-05-2018, 04:38 PM
it is probably an allergy reaction.. if you know it is going to happen then simply tell the WL not to use any oil based lubricant in future

try taking some antihistamine pill... if it doesn't work then time to visit the doctor.

Expired oil lub

Aladeen
18-05-2018, 09:30 PM
cooking oil is worse..
bro, you can try put ice for couple of minutes, maybe soak it in a glaass of ice water.

IAmAwesome
18-05-2018, 10:35 PM
TS it does sound more like you are allergic to the lubricant but has this happened before when you use a lubricant?

Big Sexy
19-05-2018, 07:20 AM
ice isnt going to help with allgeric reaction... his best bet is to pop an antihistamine pill or use hydrocortisone cream.

cooking oil is worse..
bro, you can try put ice for couple of minutes, maybe soak it in a glaass of ice water.

cupid xpress
19-05-2018, 08:14 AM
Also one thing is that the WL Pump too fast and irritated the skin... Not sure if this is the same to you....

dylanchow
19-05-2018, 08:57 AM
It's back to normal... No swollen already.
Sometimes heat in the moment never see wat oil.
Most don't used ky because of price... Maybe.
The girl did masturbate me very fast violently.. That maybe make it worse

IAmReallyNotGay
28-06-2018, 10:47 PM
The girl did masturbate me very fast violently

This could be a possibility as well that some abrasion happened during the hj