PDA

View Full Version : [Short story] Life after married

opqwopqw
16-05-2018, 06:26 PM
I got married after a year in the workplace that I was in (last thread)

Happy as I was but the terror begin as my Husband tends to go overseas for work quite often as he is the overseas ops

I was staying with my in laws and my Mother in law is very strict but my Father in law is still okay.

I still working but slowly, I left my job as my Husband wants me to stay at home to look after my in laws

Shooter
16-05-2018, 06:51 PM
Word of advice.
If you don’t give your husband. Sooner or later he will have to find it elsewhere.
So please work with your husband and keep the sex life alive between the 2 of you. Good luck

sexcision
16-05-2018, 06:56 PM
I got married after a year in the workplace that I was in (last thread)

Happy as I was but the terror begin as my Husband tends to go overseas for work quite often as he is the overseas ops

I was staying with my in laws and my Mother in law is very strict but my Father in law is still okay.

I still working but slowly, I left my job as my Husband wants me to stay at home to look after my in laws

Confused..... I’m pretty sure ur last story is still in progress and TS is a guy......
Or Is TS Wife sharing the account?

Aware66
16-05-2018, 07:56 PM
Confused..... I’m pretty sure ur last story is still in progress and TS is a guy......
Or Is TS Wife sharing the account?

Very good observation, Bro! Come, I clap for You! Haha.... :D

sexcision
16-05-2018, 08:49 PM
Very good observation, Bro! Come, I clap for You! Haha.... :D

Haha, just hope the “original” TS is alright. Else we will have 1 less great writer sharing.