PDA

View Full Version : What's the most daring deed you've done?

Sex-cited
18-04-2007, 11:45 PM
Come, share your most daring deeds here.. I'll try to share when I'm free.. :cool:

vmtech
18-04-2007, 11:49 PM
Come, share your most daring deeds here.. I'll try to share when I'm free.. :cool:

You're so free to log in and create a topic and type 2 lines but not free to type another few lines, same here i'm checking if im free :D

JWNY
18-04-2007, 11:53 PM
Darn..i only have time for 6 seconds because sex is NEXT...later...:D

JWNY

overair
19-04-2007, 12:10 AM
One come into my mind. It was many years ago. I frequent Velvet Underground with my friends on Friday or Saturday. Many a times, we saw Lynn Poh there. I got excited everytime I saw her there as I thought we were always trading glances with each other. I have to admit I had a "tiny" infatuation over her then. :p ... And, one fine day, I didn't know what get into me, I walked up to her, hold her nice smooth waist ... and ... du du me ... I asked if I can kiss her ... I think she was a bit high then ... so ... instead of getting a slap on my face ... she kissed me lightly! ... But, ever since then, I skipped Velvet Underground altogether. I don't know what to do if I see her again there!!! :D

ekemono
19-04-2007, 12:46 AM
Oh., i just drop by to say i not free now to share also.

naemlo
19-04-2007, 12:50 AM
Deleted....

stephenL
19-04-2007, 12:53 AM
As report in the new papers, sg guy took 15 min to chat up their gals and 3 mins to end it....iI also not free to share....

milo_man
19-04-2007, 12:54 AM
most daring is to get my prc gf to pcc for me in the life inside a shoppin centre n shoot my sperm onto the buttons...luckily we wear masks n was at night in a wooloo shoppin centre.:D

Mulch
19-04-2007, 11:11 AM
most daring is to get my prc gf to pcc for me in the life inside a shoppin centre n shoot my sperm onto the buttons...luckily we wear masks n was at night in a wooloo shoppin centre.:D

bro, this gets curiouser and curiouser...may i find out what you are doing in an ulu shoppping centre with masks on?

the only thing i can think of is that you were on the way to rob a store and this is the pre-cursor to the robbery! :D

kidding kidding!!! hahahahaha

SeAHuM
19-04-2007, 05:35 PM
One come into my mind. It was many years ago. I frequent Velvet Underground with my friends on Friday or Saturday. Many a times, we saw Lynn Poh there. I got excited everytime I saw her there as I thought we were always trading glances with each other. I have to admit I had a "tiny" infatuation over her then. :p ... And, one fine day, I didn't know what get into me, I walked up to her, hold her nice smooth waist ... and ... du du me ... I asked if I can kiss her ... I think she was a bit high then ... so ... instead of getting a slap on my face ... she kissed me lightly! ... But, ever since then, I skipped Velvet Underground altogether. I don't know what to do if I see her again there!!! :D

bro sure bo......i also had an encounter with Jamie Teo.....too bad i got no time to share...

wildnhard2005
19-04-2007, 05:57 PM

u wear mask in shopping center? security guard did not stop u?

(o)(o) Tuner
19-04-2007, 06:18 PM
The most daring thing I have done.

I rubba a beautiful waitress's buttock in a posh restaurant while she was serving dishes on our table :eek: Why I did it cos my friends bet I dare not :D Luckily the waitress just gave me a stare and did not blow up the matter

asdfghjkl
19-04-2007, 07:30 PM
i used to pretend that i was a male and met sammy girls.. kekeke :)

no_faith
19-04-2007, 07:49 PM
bro asd, sry to be blunt. u r m/f?:)
i saw the SC thread, quite interesting and lead me to curiousity

juz curious.:D

threadstarter, write more leh, dun act cool lah, okie?

vmtech
20-04-2007, 03:04 AM
bro asd, sry to be blunt. u r m/f?:)
i saw the SC thread, quite interesting and lead me to curiousity

juz curious.:D

threadstarter, write more leh, dun act cool lah, okie?

he not free la ... :P

KingEros
20-04-2007, 04:14 AM
most daring is to get my prc gf to pcc for me in the life inside a shoppin centre n shoot my sperm onto the buttons...luckily we wear masks n was at night in a wooloo shoppin centre.
Just wondering ... the life in a shopping centre in the dead of the night must have been the security ops control room, right??
No wonder shoot on the buttons & not in your mouth ... the masks must have been in the way. :eek:

bro, this gets curiouser and curiouser...may i find out what you are doing in an ulu shoppping centre with masks on?
Providing live tiger show for the security ah peks leh ... you won't wanna wear masks meh?? :rolleyes:

Kyser Soze
20-04-2007, 10:17 AM
Once I put my hand under my girlfriend's skirt and slip into her panties, while smooching. I was doing this under the broad daylight at Changi beach. :eek: Nonetheless, it was a weekday and the crowd wasn't there.

diver69er
20-04-2007, 10:30 AM

Threadstarter........your most daring deed is posting this question in SBF....:D

Eastpipper
20-04-2007, 10:33 AM
i think the most daring deed belongs to Bro kingeros liao....

He bonk his bridesmaid on his wedding night in the hotel room while his wife is drunk!!:eek:

cimino
20-04-2007, 11:17 AM
Have a huge crush on my 44 year boss. So yesterday, I put my hand beneath my lady boss' skirt when we were having department lunch in crystal jade. She was shocked and kept looking at me, too paiseh as I was caressing her thighs. Think she enjoyed it as after sometime she just continued her lunch :D

Eastpipper
20-04-2007, 12:11 PM
Have a huge crush on my 44 year boss. So yesterday, I put my hand beneath my lady boss' skirt when we were having department lunch in crystal jade. She was shocked and kept looking at me, too paiseh as I was caressing her thighs. Think she enjoyed it as after sometime she just continued her lunch :D

wah...really daring...so any FRs?

cimino
20-04-2007, 12:18 PM
wah...really daring...so any FRs?

keep my fingers crossed that she did not tell her husband. she appeared ok today. think she gave up on me already as she once caught me peeping up her skirt during meeting with a mirror. maybe i am too young for her to be treated seriously. i am 26, she is 44.

but yesterday was mind blowing, i enjoyed the "dishes" very much..smooth and delectable thighs.:D

Sex-cited
20-04-2007, 01:53 PM
u guys are really quick with your firing... was discussing a Compre topic with my fren when I came up with this thread.. thus those who's a comedian would probably know that my most daring deed is to start a thread without any sharing.. well, it proved me wrong.. thought could have a little joke with you guys before I start posting as I'm new here..

Mulch
20-04-2007, 04:31 PM
Providing live tiger show for the security ah peks leh ... you won't wanna wear masks meh?? :rolleyes:

hard to breathe lah...

asdfghjkl
20-04-2007, 06:13 PM
yesterday, I put my hand beneath my lady boss' skirt

om gosh! siao siao man! :eek:

painki77er
20-04-2007, 06:36 PM
Have a huge crush on my 44 year boss. So yesterday, I put my hand beneath my lady boss' skirt when we were having department lunch in crystal jade. She was shocked and kept looking at me, too paiseh as I was caressing her thighs. Think she enjoyed it as after sometime she just continued her lunch

Hmmm. And you chose a 44 year old over the rest of your department SYTs? She must be the 'rose' of your company then... shapely, beautiful, sexy MILF? :p

I had a lady boss once, but wouldn't go anywhere near her, if I could help it. :eek:

kuku07
20-04-2007, 07:28 PM
I think these 2 things are the most daring i have done currently..

1) I and my ex gf alway hang around late in the night around her neighborhood and we alway kiss kiss hug hug touch touch under one of the block. One fine day we play until so hot that she request i pcc in front of her under the block and i bravely did haha...

2) Was years back when Madam Wong 2 is still around. Was dancing on the dance floor when i saw this babe, dance with her with seconds and start to caress her body and smooching her face, was truly sensational haha... even touch her breast.

cimino
20-04-2007, 07:29 PM
om gosh! siao siao man! :eek:

thanks to some adviser; she belonged to the "quiet" type. most of the time, i am taking porridge with one hand, the other was fumbling under the skirt. best thing is my other five colleagues did not notice a thing. now i am blessed!:cool:

acidstorm
21-04-2007, 12:25 AM
Years back, i am on a holiday to bangkok with this gal frenz.

She has friends working in bangkok. One night, she ask them out for dinner and clubbing. 3 of them, all gal.

The disco is happening. Crowd are fun with live band. And there's several mix blood thai gal down there, damn pretty and slim.

We were dancing and drinking. High after drinking, not for my case. The gal i am with, go to the restroom. 2 of the gal with her. Left 1 gal behind with me. We were talking and i place my hand on her waist, slowly move my hand upwards, running the side of her body. Rubbing the side of her breast. Eventually, use my 5 fingers squeeze the bottom part of her breast several times. Not really comfortable hence her tits are protected by her bra.

She takes my hand, place on her waist. Once again, i did it. This round, wholeheartly, she let me caress her melon. The place we were sitting are quite dark. Without anybody notice it, i slip my hand under her T shirt, unbutton her bra, use only one of my hand squeezing her B cup melon as well playing with her erected nipple. Actually, wanted to french her on the spot but after thinking better not, probably the gal will be coming back soon. She ask me whether i want to go to her place later, i told her we see how later.

Alone, i go to the restroom search for the rest of the gal, they were sitting outside taking a rest. Saw one ang moh trying to pick up the gal who i actually on holiday with. Can't be bother, go for my pee first. Come back, go towards them & ask them if they are ok. They say they are fine. Good! All of us went back and enjoy the music and dance.

Thus, this round, i keep my hand with me, no more hanky panky action. Still talk to the gal as usual who i have assualted with my dragon claw but act blur nothing has happen and told her i am tired, will be going back to the hotel after the clubbing session.

What happen to the gal i am with for this bangkok trip. She is my gf till now. :cool:

chongqing
21-04-2007, 05:54 AM
me beri conservative, nothing to shout about ...

cimino
21-04-2007, 08:34 PM
Hmmm. And you chose a 44 year old over the rest of your department SYTs? She must be the 'rose' of your company then... shapely, beautiful, sexy MILF? :p

I had a lady boss once, but wouldn't go anywhere near her, if I could help it. :eek:

she is quite pretty for her 44 year age...petite and firm, especially her great ass. think her hubby was having a good time every night riding her, if he can still do it.

fuck..kanna given a verbal warning from her. said she will report it if i tried to be funny with her again. SIAN...

spider_j
21-04-2007, 11:54 PM
I rubba a beautiful waitress's buttock in a posh restaurant while she was serving dishes on our table. Why I did it cos my friends bet I dare not.Luckily the waitress just gave me a stare and did not blow up the matter

Waitresses have a hard enough time with the job without lecherous guests molesting them. Your behavior was despicable and simply vile.

Sex-cited
22-04-2007, 12:13 AM
Waitresses have a hard enough time with the job without lecherous guests molesting them. Your behavior was despicable and simply vile.he's lucky she didn't report him cos most restaurants have CCTV installed..

xxjasonxx
22-04-2007, 01:46 AM
I fuck my gf in the living while her parents were still in their room at around 9pm... so exciting cause could hear their footsteps here n there and if her parents were to walk out we are FUCKED lolx

hitmeeMG
22-04-2007, 03:43 PM
the most daring deed i ever do was

one night in madam wong, at the end of the bar counter before the door to the dance floor, i put my whole hand into a china gal blouse to squuezze her breast with many ppl around me. he he
i squeeze for very long.......too high to care what ppl think. hee hee

daring?

Gilberto
22-04-2007, 03:48 PM
Cheonged my gal in Bintan Banyan Tree room in the open air porch jucuzzi...

The feeling that you might be watched by other guests from their rooms above make us high!!!

But it was a damn shiok feeling man!!!