PDA

View Full Version : Bff looking for SD/PaidCompanionship

SweetJellies
10-05-2018, 11:55 AM
To all my SD bros here, a close friend of mine has recently started looking for a SD. Do pm me for more details if you dont mind someone who has a lack of figure but has a unique personality.

Height 155cm
Weight 39kg(slight underweight)
Looks: decent looking, abit atas ahlian feel

Did youtube making many years back, can be consider a saint. quite pure until she met her ex. Then everything changed when she tasted the forbidden fruit while she was out drinking. Currently she just got into a new r/s but is looking around so she prefers someone who is married/attched.

Pictures and her wetchat/line will be provided once she has given the green light so as to proof she is real.

SweetJellies
10-05-2018, 04:05 PM
*Updates*

Her reply to one of a sbfer who asked about requirements. To anyone who has similar question in mind, ur answer is in the picture.

http://i65.tinypic.com/x6kl52.jpg

Mutual chemistry is a must.

Cuntworth
10-05-2018, 04:50 PM
Open to anything but dun do this n that???:confused:
Than must base on chemistry n allowance ???:eek:
Good luck to ur requirements...:D

SweetJellies
10-05-2018, 05:27 PM
Hahaha just her preferrence lor, in the end also need chemistry what

Officegirl
10-05-2018, 07:06 PM
For the non-emotional mental SDs who value physical attraction and chemistry with action, can pm me.

Good luck and bump for TS

*pls forgive me but I couldn’t resist* =p

Cuntworth
10-05-2018, 07:13 PM
For the non-emotional mental SDs who value physical attraction and chemistry with action, can pm me.

Got pic to show???:D

FreebiezWanker
10-05-2018, 07:16 PM
At the end of the day, however much chemistry u have but no $ also no use. So why dun list down ur expected $$$$.

Jadononthemove
10-05-2018, 07:19 PM

You still looking? Your thread said you already found an SD

SweetJellies
10-05-2018, 09:45 PM
At the end of the day, however much chemistry u have but no $ also no use. So why dun list down ur expected $$$$.

Oh thats true!! Haha alright will ask her about it ;)

iloveu4ever
11-05-2018, 03:20 AM
Rubbish post from a disillusioned SD wannabe.

Go back finding a bf yah n dun waste time looking for SD....u are a mental nutcase

altec7
11-05-2018, 07:47 AM
Good luck to her.

costavita
11-05-2018, 04:37 PM
is your bff looking for a soul mate?
/starts queueing