Boobs: 34a-b not too big, not too small, just nice
Ht: around 1.56m
Wt: around 45kg
Body: small built with shaved pussy with no smell
BbbJ: still new, inexperience.
FJ: lagi tight, willing to try all position
CIM/Frenching: Yes
Attitude: very friendly and GF feeling
Damage: 120/1shot/1hr,(exclude room and rubber)

She is very shy so please be nice to her and treat her nicely. Dont wan to scare her away. Sorry she dont take in malay.

Link to her previous frs.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=62391

prsmms
17-04-2007, 09:51 PM
try aubrey at your own risk!!!....had a session with her on Friday and felt irritation while peeing on Sunday....went to dsc and confirm I had std.....now under anto-biotics!!!.....

Stupid OKT!!!.....please check your gal before asking her to serve bros here~~~:mad:

knn..long time never cheong....now cheong back kenna!!!

LongDrive
17-04-2007, 09:57 PM
Bro PRSMMS, did u cheong raw? It is not worth the risk to go raw....

themask
17-04-2007, 10:14 PM
try aubrey at your own risk!!!....had a session with her on Friday and felt irritation while peeing on Sunday....went to dsc and confirm I had std.....now under anto-biotics!!!.....

Stupid OKT!!!.....please check your gal before asking her to serve bros here~~~:mad:

Read the message under my signature.today just post out,here u post this message in this thread?:cool:

U post in the rite thread??????????U got her from me?????????

Finn Balor
17-04-2007, 10:25 PM

Hi bro,

Who do u make booking with?

Virginhell
17-04-2007, 11:42 PM

Bro, are you referring the the same AUbrey? I tried her a few times, so far me pee no problem. Did you do raw or anything to that extend? Please clarify...

OKT, when was the last time she went for screening? Can please double check for the safety of all bros here, thanks....

Finn Balor
18-04-2007, 12:08 AM
Bro, are you referring the the same AUbrey? I tried her a few times, so far me pee no problem. Did you do raw or anything to that extend? Please clarify...

OKT, when was the last time she went for screening? Can please double check for the safety of all bros here, thanks....

Bro prsmms

The last deal for Aubrey was on Moday the 09/04/07 by bro wilson84. bro poka7750 was before that.After which fr was posted, no confirm deal was settle on thrusday,and no deal was settle on fri, as she dont take deal on the weekend.

so please clarify

Bro Virginhell

As for screening, please understand that as FL, we always remind them to go for regular check-ups, but it all up to the gals, we can always advise them, cant force them.

If the ger guy is unfaithful outside, mess around, i also have no control oever all this what. Just like if some customer request for raw and if she oblige them, what can we do? What happen in the room is between her and the customer, we have no way to stop her.

Finn Balor
18-04-2007, 12:24 AM
Themask is TIM ??? What is happening??:confused:

Bro JT
We are two different person. I just want to clarify thing only. Maybe you mislead because of the links.

Hope thing can be clarify.

prsmms
18-04-2007, 04:22 AM
I am not posting to flame anyone. I had my rubber on during intercourse but I did a stupid thing and that is rubbing my "hard-on" against the puXXy for a good 5 mins during pre-sex (that time without rubber) and I believe I had contracted the stupid disease via this act.....

Please get your aubrey to also go for a check up...and bros who had tried her might also go for a check up...to be safe....

This will be my last time with this OKT!!!!

Roger and OUT!!!!

Virginhell
18-04-2007, 06:31 AM
Please get your aubrey to also go for a check up...and bros who had tried her might also go for a check up...to be safe....

This will be my last time with this OKT!!!!

Roger and OUT!!!!

Bro, can you share with us what STD did you kenna? Herpes? Genital Warts? I know if rub rub, can kenna genital warts...but you said when you pee it is pain....herpes??

Which OKT are you referring to? Last time, AUbrey was under TIM, now AUbrey is under theMask/Nato...please clarify the situation.

Sirus_The_Virus
18-04-2007, 11:13 AM
Wow this is a serious matter. Weather flaming or not, precaution still must take. So this gal now labelled as ' dangerous ' ? Bro prsmms who u book this gal through? Themask or Tim? Whichever okt involved, i think he should give a explanation n wat measure he will b taking. But if both okt denied, then i think we cheongster will know wat to do next.

fausto
18-04-2007, 11:24 AM
There is no diff between rubbing your dick against her pussy hole and fucking her raw.

You want to cheong, you take risks. Sometimes you lose.

themask
18-04-2007, 11:58 AM
I have warn certain member of this group regarding using too many nick pushing a single thread. Boss is not happy about this issue. Pls do not Pm for help if any nick turn red in color. You have been warned.:cool:

Thanks for the warning.It means we cant have partners???????

themask
19-04-2007, 11:51 AM
Aubrey will be available today from 12pm-5pm.Thank you.

themask
23-04-2007, 01:26 PM
Aubrey is left with 4pm n 5pm slots today.Thank you

FORMS
23-04-2007, 03:06 PM
Bro PRSMMS, did u cheong raw? It is not worth the risk to go raw....

STD (not AIDS) can transmit thro saliva such as blowjob or french kiss.

Virginhell
23-04-2007, 10:16 PM
So what's the latest update on AUbrey with regards to the STD issue??? What did our fellow bro PRISSM kenna? Is the matter settled? I'm not trying to sabo here, but why matter like not cleared up and I see time-slots for Aubrey opened to public??? WTF?

themask
24-04-2007, 12:33 PM
So what's the latest update on AUbrey with regards to the STD issue??? What did our fellow bro PRISSM kenna? Is the matter settled? I'm not trying to sabo here, but why matter like not cleared up and I see time-slots for Aubrey opened to public??? WTF?

U and your cronies please take your childish games elsewhere.Just go support your favourite okts with backing.The hidden agenda just too obvious.Thank you

Aubrey will be available from 2pm-5pm today.Thank you.

prsmms
24-04-2007, 01:34 PM

Bro...I found out from the doctor after my review yesterday that I had contracted Chlamydia (NGO).......it is a curable STD...just need to take anti-biotics and it will be clear up within a week. My review was very positive and I am totally cleared of this disease........

As for the OKT....pls spare a heart for cheongster like us....I see no point in me to cry father or mother because it is eventually our responsibility since it is paid and unsecure sex that we as cheongster are engaging.

But at least ask your stable to go for medical checkout to minimise the risk of spreading those we are going to engage her in the future........

I think I had said it all....and since virginhell is accused to be a clone of mine or vice versa...so bro virginhell pls up me ok....

themask
24-04-2007, 11:18 PM
Fr by member in group

Name: Aubrey
Looks: 5.5/10
Boobs: 6/10
Body: 5/10 (small built with a tatto above her buttocks,
she could have score higher points
but for a bit of blemishes on her thighs)
Pussy: Shaved clean pussy, Tight
Bbbj: 5.5/10
Fingering : Yes ( Wet & light moaning sound )
FJ: 6.5/10 ( very tight n wet but not much sound )

Here's my short FR on Aubrey. Booked Aubrey on Monday.
Reached hotel, booked a room and sms room no.
5mins later door bell rang,
opened the door and saw minah standing outside.
We intro ourselves & TCSS a bit.
Then we took off everythings and showered together.
Soon we laid down on the bed and she started caressing my body
and at the same time performing handjob for me for quite sometime.
Sensing that i got to Lead the way today,
i started to lick her nipples n my hands went south to her pussy.
Started to rub her pussy and tried to insert my finger
n found that her pussy was very tight.
No choice, so continue rubbing the outer part 1st
until a bit wet n started to finger her.
Slowly i up the tempo n fingered her deeper n deeper,
can see that she was enjoying it
as she was moaning away n was Very Very Wet.
After about 15 mins, i told her it's times to service my didi
she started to bbbj me n also
using her 2 fingers to squeese him n shake him at e same time.
Bbbj was inexperence ,
her squeesing n shaking of my didi also made me come.
for about 8mins.Ask her to capped me and i pump her in missionary ,
then cowgirl position and finally shot my load in doggie position.
After the session she helped to wash me up paid n we depart.

Virginhell
25-04-2007, 03:02 AM
U and your cronies please take your childish games elsewhere.Just go support your favourite okts with backing.The hidden agenda just too obvious.Thank you

Aubrey will be available from 2pm-5pm today.Thank you.

Dear Themask/Nato or whoever the hell you are,

For your info, I have engaged your services before through Chaichai star for 2 of your gals (check my previous FRs on your gals). I don't support any OKTs, nor do I give a damn about all the politics shit and so forth. As I already said, I'm not here to stir trouble, nor am I interested to flame your gals. Aubrey is a nice gal, and I have no intentions to ruin her FL life. I have better things to do than to screw around with your thread. If you read my postings carefully, I have said I tried Aubrey 2 times, and I said before I will RTF....Before I know it, Aubrey went from TIM to under your stable. The next thing I know, some bro said she got STD.....Chlamydia (NGO). ...of course I'm concern since I had two sessions with her....what the hell are you thinking?

Did I tried to spread any bad shit about her? All I asked was is this matter cleared up and what disease she got...you can't just be irreponsible and go on and promote this gal if she is really having disease. Unless you tell me you are a total arse who only care about money and would like to continue to do so at the expense of other bros here? If the matter is not cleared or if there is no proper explanation, I don't think its morally right to promote this gal to the bros. All I'm asking is to verify to the rest of the bros that she just went for a medical check-up and everything is fine, and then you can continue to promote her services in this thread. Use your head and think, if she is "clean", don't you think that naturally the bros here will use her services instead of holding back thinking whether or not she got STDs?

I would like to RTF Aubrey again becux I like her and her pricing is affordable, not becux I want to support you or TIM. I don't like people accusing me of supporting OKTs or clones of some shit. I support only pretty, hot, cute and affordable chicks, not their OKTs. I pay them to spread their legs for me, and not for you to open your mouth to utter rubbish.

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

SYT_Gals_Lovers
25-04-2007, 07:16 AM

All I'm asking is to verify to the rest of the bros that she just went for a medical check-up and everything is fine, and then you can continue to promote her services in this thread. Use your head and think, if she is "clean", don't you think that naturally the bros here will use her services instead of holding back thinking whether or not she got STDs?

I would like to RTF Aubrey again becux I like her and her pricing is affordable, not becux I want to support you or TIM. I don't like people accusing me of supporting OKTs or clones of some shit. I support only pretty, hot, cute and affordable chicks, not their OKTs. I pay them to spread their legs for me, and not for you to open your mouth to utter rubbish.

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

Well said bro!!!!.but IMHO, OKT just would not care. Why would they?
And its really pointless to probe further as the thread will eventually dies off.
And its also pointless to support any OKT as you have never even met them.

themask
25-04-2007, 11:07 AM

, and not for you to open your mouth to utter rubbish.

MAKE LOVE, NOT WAR

From ur opening statement already u trying to to link or say i am Nato.It matter not who you think i am?

What make you think what that samster spouted was the truth?He was asked who did he booked Aubrey from?Did he answered the question?He skirted the issue.This just remind me of the same tactics that was employed against NATO gals last year or maybe you have chose to forget.There are also alot of other threads where questions need to be asked.

You dun find it surprising the minute Aubrey join my group and this thing happen?Why was it not posted in her old thread?I posted on a monday but he claim he booked her on the previous friday and her ex okt say her last day booking was on that last monday.So who did he book her from?Why he never answer?You want to know that the gals are getting threatening smses when they join my group?Lucky i ask them to save the smses as proof.But i think you will say you are not bothered with politics.

You say i utter rubbish wen i open my mouth?What about your good self?If every Tom,Dick and Harry were to utter rubbish in my gals threads,den i will be a very busy man replying to every posting of untruths.I can see other okts thread have spring cleaning wen certain postings are made without proof but not my this thread.Make me really wonder?

Anyway,you can have your views and form any opinions about me or any okts.It your choice.As for all other politics or hidden agenda in this forum,i also not interested to know.All this while,i have been minding my own business and doing things quietly without exposing what sort of harassment my gals has been getting from some so call "gentleman okts" in threats and inducement to join them.

And for that samster,please check the difference between cronies and clones.

This will be my last posting on explanations as i find that this fl dome has become such a wonderful place with so many so called "gentleman okts and samsters".

Think i gonna be mr unpopular okt from now on with this posting.Let it be den.

Thank you.

prsmms
25-04-2007, 02:54 PM
?He was asked who did he booked Aubrey from?Did he answered the question?He skirted the issue.
Thank you.

I'm not good at arguing but just telling you that one of your stable had passed on the disease to me after I had bonk her. It is not important to know which nick/s I had book her through. The important issue that I am alerting you is that she needs a Doctor. It is so plain simple. Can you Understand me?

So as a OKT, just ensure that she goes for the checkup and thats it!!! If you insist to ignore the issue and think people are sabotaging you, without really investigating then I think you are really suitable for the title "unpopular OKT"

themask
25-04-2007, 03:47 PM
I'm not good at arguing but just telling you that one of your stable had passed on the disease to me after I had bonk her. It is not important to know which nick/s I had book her through. The important issue that I am alerting you is that she needs a Doctor. It is so plain simple. Can you Understand me?

So as a OKT, just ensure that she goes for the checkup and thats it!!! If you insist to ignore the issue and think people are sabotaging you, without really investigating then I think you are really suitable for the title "unpopular OKT"

So now it 1 of the stable gal?Very familiar ploy leh.Can still remember this trick applied on all of NATO previous gals threads.Will you be going to all my other gals threads to ask like how they did in NATO old threads?

Your this posting claim or insinuate that you book her thru me.I posted her thread on the 17th of apr nite.She started work for me on the 18th.You claim you had her on the 13th of april.Her ex okt claimed that her last appt was on the 10th of april.So where does all these lead to?Btw,her ex okt was still marketing her on the 17th of apr.Maybe you can twist and say you dealt with her direct?

For me to drop her is not important.I can easily put her as independent in my group like some of the other independent fls i have in my group.But just to ruin this poor gal reputation just cos she cross over to my group is so underhanded,dun you think so?

Anyway you are entitle to post whatever nonsense you like cos i cant stop you from posting all this rubbish.The funny thing about your claim was why you didnt post it in the old thread?The minute i post out her new thread,suddenly you discovered you got std or your conscience prick you to post in my thread:rolleyes:

prsmms
25-04-2007, 04:58 PM
So now it 1 of the stable gal?Very familiar ploy leh.Can still remember this trick applied on all of NATO previous gals threads.Will you be going to all my other gals threads to ask like how they did in NATO old threads?

:

Simple english ok?...ask her to go for medical checkup.
If you choose to ignore.
So be it.
Dont need to twist and turn the fact.
It is so obvious that you are doing this.
Enough said.
Let samster guage.