PDA

View Full Version : What if after both of you came?

shoutcast
16-04-2007, 11:54 PM
During Sex , when both of you just came and resting waiting for 2nd round , then she says" i could do this everyday , why not lets get married?"

How would you react ? :eek:

arrdwolf_77
16-04-2007, 11:55 PM
During Sex , when both of you just came and resting waiting for 2nd round , then she says" i could do this everyday , why not lets get married?"

run away lor, hahaha, u watch too many tv shows:D

warresg
16-04-2007, 11:58 PM
i would say ok if she is my gf :D

QueMore
17-04-2007, 12:02 AM
Married for the sake of fucking? :confused:

pepsilight
17-04-2007, 12:08 AM
Errrm ya but things will change after she becomes your wife and lagi worse, after u have a kid. Sex takes a back seat then after that. I'm sure many bros face the same problem right?

curiosityz
17-04-2007, 12:21 AM
wow... bro, you kena this type of girl?

JWNY
17-04-2007, 12:27 AM
Who are you referring to...a hooker, girl friend...or her best friend? :D

JWNY

西门吹雪
17-04-2007, 12:53 AM

How would you react ?

you say:
if now already can do this everyday, why have to get married to do this everyday?
if now already cannot do this everyday, what makes you think after getting married can do this everyday?

if, after saying this, you get no more sex from her :eek: , no blame me hor. :D

Prime Time
17-04-2007, 01:02 AM
Who are you referring to...a hooker, girl friend...or her best friend?

JWNY

Wah, maybe girl friend AND her best friend :p

forumer
17-04-2007, 01:41 AM
i'd play along first, then immediately "attack" her again... :D

jaded
17-04-2007, 01:44 AM
run away lor, hahaha, u watch too many tv shows:D

haha... yeah...
did she mention to u in the bathtub?
:D

dirty_boi24
17-04-2007, 03:47 AM
if u r ready to step into ur own grave then nod ur head if nt give her another round to make her forget the topic:cool:

Xgenre
17-04-2007, 08:41 AM

How would you react ?

I would;

1. Turn around, give a big smile and say softly:"Is that a marriage proposal? Imagine years down the line, when the kids ask how Papa proposed to Mama, what do you suggest we say?" ;)

2. Sure, great idea! I'm looking forward to the days when we renew our vows.

3. Yo yo yo! Never hear of fuck buddies is it? :D

soundworks
17-04-2007, 10:16 AM

How would you react ? :eek:Not to turn her off,i will agree and bonk her again.After leaving the hotel,i will change my sim card.:D

shoutcast
17-04-2007, 11:20 AM
i watch afterhours last night and thought what would happen if that scenario happens for real lar :o if that happens to me i think i wear my clothes and zao faster then i run in ippt liao

LeDivorcee
17-04-2007, 11:36 AM
Get married in order to bonk the same girl over and over again? You have got to ask yourself... Are the feelings mutual for each other or it is just for the sake of fucking?

Don't get into such honey trap... No amount of honey is worth the trap...

ragnarclaw
17-04-2007, 12:05 PM

I would gladly say OK, then lets continue round 2...:D

goondu2000
17-04-2007, 04:18 PM
I would;

1. Turn around, give a big smile and say softly:"Is that a marriage proposal? Imagine years down the line, when the kids ask how Papa proposed to Mama, what do you suggest we say?" ;)

2. Sure, great idea! I'm looking forward to the days when we renew our vows.

3. Yo yo yo! Never hear of fuck buddies is it? :D

I think (1) is best. You have a high chance to score the second goal and at the same time avoid the questions till the next goal.

matsuda
17-04-2007, 04:28 PM

I would have been "married" several hundred times at least if I were to say yes.....ha ha....

enjoy it whilst it last bro.

Deprieval
17-04-2007, 04:47 PM
Only if I can do everyday. Sigh ... :o

machoman
17-04-2007, 05:59 PM

How would you react ?

My didi would react 1st by being turned off!!! :eek:

The romantic mood would be lost as I would be scratching my head & trying to figure out how to reply to her loaded question! :o

asdfghjkl
17-04-2007, 06:01 PM
fall down the bed.. :D

mike2006
17-04-2007, 06:59 PM
I would say, "My fortune teller told me that my future wife have to make love 999 times with me then can marry." If not the relationship would not last. See how it goes from then on. Scarlly the girl really start to count. Muhahahahahaha.

eeep
18-04-2007, 06:04 PM
for me I think I will just laugh it off and I will not know what to say