PDA

View Full Version : Housewife - Lin YinYin

zxczxc
16-04-2007, 09:27 PM
Hey Guys got this great story from an e-mail by a friends, no idea when he got it but after reading really make me hard on. So I decide to share with all here. Total got 4 parts about this housewife call Lee YinYin, fact or fiction no idea. If the respond is good I will continue part 2, 3 and 4. Thank you. :D

If been Posted here before, I so sorry.

zxczxc
16-04-2007, 09:29 PM
Lee Yin Yin Part 1

I'm a Chinese, age 24, 5' 7"tall with a 35-24-34 figure AND married.

I started having sex at 17, but that's a different story. I like sex, I love sex is more like it, I can never get enough. This time I'll relate my experience with a total stranger in my house.

It was a normal weekday and my husband has gone to work as usual. The day before that I bugged him to purchase one of those exercise machine for the home saying that since I'm a housewife and I'm bored I might as well keep myself fit. As if I'm not fit enough. Hehehe. So he agreed and one unit will be delivered in the afternoon shortly.

I was watching T. V. in the living room when the bell rings and when I answered the door I found out the exercise machine in here. The man only came alone and he's muscular I noticed and he ask whether he should leave it there or bring it in and fix it up for me. I looked at the boxes and think to myself what a stupid question. So I said bring it upstairs to the recreation room and fix it up. I open the door and stood behind watching him carry the boxes in one by one. I was thinking like this guy is so muscular, what about his...u know what!!??.

So there I was at home in a spaghetti strap dress, low cut no bra with the hem line 2 inches below my crotch and no panty AND bored to death. He brought in all the boxes and ask me to show the way. Maybe he already noticed something I thought to myself. In my heart I was laughing "maybe if I tease him???" I started to walk up the staircase as he kneel down to pickup the boxes. I purposely look up and stride 2 steps at a time and once in a while peek just to see him looking under my dress. I stood at the top of the stairs and he just go about his business and I noticed he is always looking at my legs hehehehe the top of my legs that is.

After he brought all the boxes up into the room he began to assemble it and I just stood there watching him.

I asked him questions pertaining like how this works and what about that and at the same time bend down in front of him knowing he'll get a good picture of my tits. I noticed he is getting a bulge on his pants and I just ignore it. He was finishing halfway with me walking up and down the room trying my distraction then suddenly he grabbed me from behind. His left hand across my stomach and his right hand on my tit. I got a shock and I couldn't say anything.

Then he said "I know what you are doing and I can't stand this teasing so if you want to report me later be my guest but right now I'm going to have it my way". His left hand went to my crotch and he push 1 finger inside me. " So wet already ah???" " What are u doing" I said. He pushed me down on the floor and I was like doggy style and he lift up my dress and push his finger back inside me.

"How big is your husband!!?" " I said how big is your husband!!?" he shouted. With his thick finger inside me I was enjoying myself. "6 inches" " only 6 inches" I said. I heard him unzip and then he turn my head and point his cock at me. "Good enough for you" he said. "yes, yes" I think it is at least 9 inches of meat there.

He was still finger fucking me and said "suck it".

I just grab the cock and suck in as much as I could. The smell, I was thinking to myself, "hmmm goood..." He grab my hair and just keep pumping my mouth for I 3-4 minutes and swooosh, my mouth floods all of a sudden. Thick, salty, pungent sperm fill my mouth. I kept it there for a while but there was so much I started swallowing even before he finish cumming. I grabbed the base of his cock and he just kept cumming and when he slows down his cock was still hard. "you love it don't you, you love sperm is it?!!?" he said.

"yes, yes" I said looking at him. I was so good at sucking that none of his sperm escaped my mouth. "But I'm still going to fuck your pussy, you want that?!!?" he said.

I just nod my head in approval. He lift my dress over my head. " My god, you got nothing underneath"

saying that he pushed my down lying on my back and spread my legs.

He spread my labia and his thumb started a vibration to my clit. I immediately go into a state of convulsion,

the best orgasm I ever had. Even before I recover he entered me with his cock, pushing it to the hilt, I felt him fill me up. " so big, so full!! ". I scream. "Yeah, all the more you like it " he said. with my legs over his shoulder and spread he kept pumping me and I kept cumming. Then he stiffen up and I realise he's going to cum. "No, no pull out please"" Not inside me, please" I said.

"Fine, then open your mouth and stick out your tongue" he scream. And with that he pull out and position his cock on my tongue. "AHHH, yeeees, yeeees!!" I was shuddering with delight and I could taste sperm on my tongue. "Swallow it all up, my slut" he said. After that we just lay there dor about half hour talking. I told him I'm not going to report him and ask him what's his name.

"Akhbar, and I'm punjabi so my 9 inch is one of the shortest there is. Wait till you see some of my friends', if you are game. " and we started laughing. He finish assembling the machine and we exchange phone numbers and as he walk out the door he said, "Will I see you again?"

"Of course!" I said but that's another story, right people...(To be continue part 2) :)

wildnhard2005
16-04-2007, 11:38 PM
Seems like a good start to another sexually " unsatisfy-able" lonely houes wife. Look forward to the next few parts.

Thanks

QueMore
17-04-2007, 12:05 AM
Pls carry on, seem to be something nice

curiosityz
17-04-2007, 12:18 AM
thanks bro, keep it coming...

risky
17-04-2007, 01:15 AM
hehe.....seem like a Jap AV scene.....:p

willy_sgsg
17-04-2007, 01:39 AM
bring my ali baba bag for camping liao..hehehehe

JinGz
17-04-2007, 02:37 AM
Camping here with popcorn and my fav ->> Marlboro Menthol ! cant live wihtout this :D

TREKLIM
17-04-2007, 06:19 AM
Not bad bro keep it up!

zxczxc
17-04-2007, 10:36 AM
Thanks guys for liking the story, below is 2nd part of the story.

If time allow, I will post the 3 part tonight. Stay tune for the horny housewife :D

zxczxc
17-04-2007, 10:38 AM
Lee Yin Yin Part 2

Hello,

I'm back, sorry it's been awhile but certain circumstances prevent me from writing.

So, today, I've done my shopping with a girlfriend. Pure boredom from start. We bought lots of things but it's just buy, buy and buy that's all. Weekdays, yuck what a bore!!! I look at my watch, 3.15 pm, ok time to go home. We part ways at the entrance of the shopping centre. Today I an wearing a white tank top, quite low cut and a jeans miniskirt that split in the middle. Inside, I wore a half cup bra, strapless and a white coloured see-through G-string. No stockings and 2 inch platform shoes. It's going to be a boring day.

I got a taxi at the waiting area and as I was getting in, the driver (Chinese, early 30s I think ) turn around and ask me where I want to go. His eyes dart below as when I spread my legs to get in, he can see something I think.

"Kepong" I answered.

"Miss" "That's far and it's jammed all the way, you know" his eyes still flipping up and down looking at me and trying to catch what he missed.

"It's OK" "Go on" My heart just jumped a little, this guy is a hunk!

He flipped his meter and I just sit back and enjoy the ride. All the while, I noticed he steal glances to the back, now I was wearing a sunglass so he doesn't know that I'm looking at him. I laid back and my mind started drifting, it's been 2 weeks since I had any sex and what with the Chinese New Year my husband is always at home (on holiday). The only problem is he's either drunk or he comes back very late from his outings with his friends and always tired. The only time he touched me was a measly 15 minutes affair.

So, all this while, the driver stole glances at me and I thought, "What the hell", "Why not". His rear mirror is slightly adjusted I noticed and it points downward. So without giving it away, I uncross my legs and shift to one side. I know he's bound to see something. Hmmm...now my mood is back...Hee hee hee.

As we reach my house, I ask him if he's willing to help me take my bags in, there were quite a number.

"Sure! Wah! So big, you don't live alone do you?" he quipped.

"Naw, me and my husband," I said.

"Huss-band," he gulp.

"Yeah, he's at work," I reply smilingly.

He park the car in my front porch and got down to open his car booth. He then took a few of the shopping bags and left 2 for me. I purposely stoop at his car booth to take the shopping bags and by doing that he can see right down my tops at my cleavage. He closes the booth and follow me into the house. As he got in I head straight to the kitchen and he follow suit.

"Just put them on the table over there, OK?" I said and squat straight down facing him, arranging my bags.

He walk over to me and I look up and his hand darts into my blouse, grabbing my left breast. I was dazed for a moment. I just looked at him not knowing what to do or say.

"Very nice, very soft!" he squashes my tit and flick my nipple with his thumb.

My face flushed and my eyes starts to flicker. The sensation that I've been yearning for so long is back albeit by a different person.

He remove his hand and grabbed both my shoulder to raise me up. Then he me pushes towards the kitchen cabinet and lower the two straps of my tops.

"Gosh!!" he says as he plunge his face into my cleavage.

He kiss and lick my cleavage working towards my nipple and as he suck on my nipple, I let out a moan.

I didn't even realise how my bra has come undone but he keep on sucking and licking on my nipples and his hand started rubbing my inner thigh. My juice were really flowing and as he reach my crotch, he must have realised that, he pull my panty aside and jam 2 fingers inside me. I came immediately, feeling my juice running down my thigh. I was still pushing at him halfheartedly. Still shivering from the aftershock, panting, I start to hug him and connect with his mouth. He explore me with his tongue. Kiss and lick his way to my earlobe.

"You want it?" he whisper.

I just nod.

"I been keeping this for a month, I don't think I can keep it up any longer" he whisper softly.

With that, I kneel down, unbuckle his belt and undo his pants, letting it drop, his member is already bulging from his underpant. I pull down his underpant and took his cockhead inside my mouth, savouring the taste and his manly smell. He has a 6 inch cock but quite thick fully erected. I use my tongue to flick his pisshole and do circles around his cock. He place his hands behind my head.

"OH SHIT!! CUMMING, OH!! I'M CUMMING" He shouted.

I clamp his cockhead with my lips and flick like crazy, he reward me with gushes after gushes on hot semen. I keep on flicking him with my tongue until I felt there's no more sperm from his pisshole. My mouth is full of his juice. Slowly he pull his cock out of my mouth.

"Open" he smile.

I play with his sperm with my tongue, savouring the taste and smell.

"It's so thick" I mumble

"Swallow it all" he say

I gulp all of it down and look up at him like a little kid who just got a lollypop reward, taste of his sperm still in my mouth.

"Can I fuck you, please?" he say, now sounding like a kid.

I nod again, in my heart, laughing and pounding away.

Not bothered to remove any of my clothing, he raise me up, brought me to the kitchen table and me, lying on my back, he pull my panty to the side and shaft his cock inside me. I just needed few strokes from him and I started cumming, hugging him real tight to me,

"HARDER!!! FASTER!!!" I cried.

He started to pound me even faster, bringing me even more ecstasy.

"YES!!! YES!!!YES!!!!" I cried

He wasn't in for no romantic moves or what but just keep pounding like a bull. I came again for the third time and loving every minute of it. Drenching the kitchen table with my cum juice, I was really in sexual heaven.

"I'm going to cum" "Where do you want it" he groans

"Here" I point to my mouth.

"OK, suck and clean it then" he pull out and I got on my knees again

I deepthroat him and I could taste my juice on him as well. He fuck my mouth for a few strokes and start shooting his sperm.

"Don't swallow yet, OK" he said with his eyes closed.

I just keep receiving his deposits and enjoying it. His cum is so thick and creamy that I came for the fourth time while he fill up my mouth.

"There, now open up and show me" he say while pulling out his limp cock from my mouth

I open my mouth and play with his sperm, rolling it about.

"Hmmm...good? Swallow"

Again I gulp it down and he hug and kiss me. We lay there for awhile to catch our breath. After resting for 20 minutes, he got up, put back on his pant and underwear.

"Miss, I hope you're not angry?" he said guiltily

"Can I have your call card" I said, still relishing his sperm taste in my mouth

"What?" he look at me quizzically

"You better make a move, but I want YOU the next time I go shopping and I need a cab, OK" I said as I got up and redo my clothing.

"Sure" he pass me his number and smiling from ear to ear.

"And this time the fare is paid for" he say as he turn towards the door and out he goes.

I lay back onto the kitchen table feeling lazy and thinking about how a boring afternoon could turn out a four times orgasm experience...

~to be continue part 3~ :cool:

nevi1977
17-04-2007, 12:26 PM
nice story. camping here already.....

-SBF-
17-04-2007, 12:27 PM
waiting for part 3 liao

LeDivorcee
17-04-2007, 01:55 PM
Songzzz man... cannot wait for part 3... after reading this feeling horny liao... wish I can cheong GL tonight but then got meeting... sigh...

Bob The Cock
17-04-2007, 02:09 PM
This story is really interesting although the story line for part 1 & 2 is similar except that one is a delivery man & the other one is a cab driver. Anyway, still fun to read...

Cheers!!

Captain_Rock
17-04-2007, 02:13 PM
Great story dude, u make me wanna apply to b a delivery man liao. Or even taxi driver.....lolzzzzzzzz:D

Elementary
17-04-2007, 05:00 PM
Good story. Camping here liao.

machoman
17-04-2007, 05:53 PM
Entertaining story..... action-packed, straight-to-the point, no-nonsense SEX without all the looong foreplay! :)

Thanks. :p

mrkangoo
17-04-2007, 06:00 PM
Good story. Camping here too.

zxczxc
17-04-2007, 07:22 PM
Thanks enjoying the story, below is part 3 as promise and later part if possible I post the last part. Enjoy guys. ;)

zxczxc
17-04-2007, 07:24 PM
Lee Yin Yin Part 3

After all the experience and sex, the words and the way everything is said may or may not be entirely accurate because I can't remember it well. But still, who can? Right?

It all started one evening, my own fault naturally, I was with a friend, male of course, in a restaurant and one of his friend showed up.

"Hi, Mike", Mike is my good friend, actually he's my lover and business partner. My husband only knows the last part. As you have already read my other two stories, I'm 24, chinese, and married. Most people (males) ogles at me for my 34C-23-34 figure.

"So dining with a beauty, I see" " Not going to introduce?" he said.

"Ah, Kitty, this is Leon, he's a good target too." Mike says.

"What? Insurance? Bonds? Mutual funds? hahaha" retorts Leon.

"No, no not that, but why don't you give me your card and let me make an appointment to see you?" I said.

"Sure, when?""Tomorrow I'm free, day after I'll be overseas" Leon was very quick to force an appointment.

"Tomorrow? OK" I was happy to reply.

So the next day, after getting advice from Mike, I went to see this guy in his office. By the way, this guy is not bad looking. About 30ish, quite tall and definitely not the wild type but as from Mike's advice, he's a real womaniser.

I got to his office and told the receptionist I've an appointment with him and she direct me in while looking at me up and down.

"Hi, Leon"

"Oh, Hi, have a sit" and immediately he scans me like an x-ray machine.

( See, I wore a bodywrapping front button yellow dress with no bra, and quite seethrough too, with a blue jacket outside and the hem is just 5 inches below my crotch. And since I'm wearing a pantyhose, I did away with my panty as well.)

He invited me to sit at a sofa where there's a small table in the middle and he's sitting opposite me. I remove my jacket and sat down and start taking out my files and brochures from my carrier.

"Would you like to work for me, Kitty?" "I could offer you a secretary's job with let's say...4, 5k a month" he said.

I turn to look at him and realise he's looking at my tits and my legs. While taking the files and brochures out, rather than crossed legs I've opened it slightly and he has a really nice view.

I said" No, but thanks for the offer anyway but what I want to show you is this." putting the brochures in front of him.

"Let's see, what's this?" "Oh, this is what Mike says about making me strong and healthy, right?" Leon moved closer in front of me. His eyes looking at the brochures and my legs as well.

I kind of enjoy it so I start crossing and uncrossing my legs, pretending I don't realise.

"You see, it's really good and you should join too." "It's only 165 per month" "And it keeps you energetic" I said as I open my legs a little bit more. Actually, this kind of teasing is really making me wet. He's perspiring too, and this is his office with his air-con on.

"OK, I'll join, so what do I do" he said.

Happily, I took out my files and started filling in up " Just give me your I.C. and let me fill this for you".

He took out his wallet and hand me his I.C. and I bend forward, started writing but before the sixth line, he said...

"My, Mike really sure knows his women well, with you, I can easily say it's no wonder he's always a happy chap"

I look up and he say, "Gosh, you are so beautiful and sexy and what I won't give to bed you just once."

"Now just what did that Mike said about me? Leon?" I look down and his hands grab my tit and rub the nipple.

"He said you're hot, sexy and you love sex, is he wrong?" with that his other hand goes into my blouse and fondle my right tit as well.

I looked at him and felt that my pussy starts to moist, my eyes starts to glaze.

"And he said you would love this." he said as unzips and produce his pecker.

Right in front of me, it's quite a nice one, roughly 6 inches long but with a big knob. He move closer to me, "Taste it, I know you want it". "Smell it, then put it in your mouth." His cock is only 2-3 inches from my face and he pinch my nipple a bit. I open my mouth to protest but found the head already inside my mouth. The smell and taste of his cock is so overwhelming, I start sucking on the cock and rub my crotch at the same time. With my legs spread open he said " Wow! you really is one hot slut uh?" When I heard that I close my eyes and the build-up to an orgasm is coming. I lose control of the time but the next I felt his hand hold the back of my head and he start pumping his cock in and out at a faster pace. "Yeah! go for my juice, baby, yeah" I felt his cum spurts into my mouth and I came at the same time, grabbing my crotch and shivering but at the same time trying to keep his cum in my mouth. It was great, just fantastic, the taste of his cum and the hardness of his knob in my mouth and I just keep cumming. My eyes still closed he slowly softens and pulls out with a pop from my still sucking mouth. I lay back onto the chair with my mouth full of his cum, playing it with my tongue. "Ooooh, ooh, gosh it's fantastic, that's the best I've ever had" he sounded like a wounded bull as he sits down on the coffee table in front of me.

I laid back on the chair and started slowly to open my eyes, slowly swallowing his cum bit by bit. "Good??" He somehow recovered faster and kneeled in front of me."Yeah, thanks for the juice" I smiled. "You're still not finished yet I guess" he said as he lift one of my legs and put it on his shoulder. With my legs spread in front of him he could see everything that's me down there. It makes me even hotter. I swallow the remaining of his cum as he rip a hole in my pantyhose and dive his tongue into my pussy."Oh! Leon! oooooh" I scream. I felt his mouth sucking my clitoris and 2 fingers jammed into my pussy spreading it. My orgasm hit me like a typhoon. I hold on to the chair in one hand and his head in the other. It just keep coming and coming. He kept his licking and tonguing for awhile and then he raise himself and I felt the knob going into my pussy. Now I have had plenty of cocks before, big and small, but this one, I can feel the knob. It's really big. He push it all the way in and nestled it there. I could only look at his face with a squinted face. He unbutton my buttons until my tits were showing and he twist them a little bit. "No, don't do that , hurts, just fuck me, ok? I was quite breathless. With that he spread my legs and lift it up and in a pumping position he starts his action. Every thrust is breathtaking, I could feel his cock moving inside me, sending chills and evrytime he push in it takes away my breath. He kept pumping for about 15 minutes like those Japanese fucks and then he said " I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum". I've to muster my breath to say " Cum in my mouth, cum in my mouth pleaseeeeeee". He pull out of my pussy and stood up and I immediately jump up to grab his cock and cup his cock head in my mouth. His first spurt brought my orgasm as well as I flick and suck to the rythm of his spurts. I really love the taste and aroma, sucking until there's no more coming out. His cock goes to sleep mode and I release it.

I look around our place, he lying on the coffee table, smiling and the area we fucked is a complete mess." Don't worry about the place, it's easily fixed" he is still grinning. " So, Leon, that concludes our business deal this morning, ok?" I start to button up and adjusting my pantyhose." No lunch? I buy you?" he ask. " No thanks, coz I got to settle something with Mike, you behave, maybe we'll go dinner, ok?" I smile back. "OK, sure thing, and I'll behave by taking more of this stuff, ok and here's the cash by the way?" he holding up the product that he just bought from me.

I walk out of his office pass his secretary who didn't even look up at me, thinking "Mike, we got a score to settle."

~To be continue...last part~ :cool:

tan707070
18-04-2007, 07:15 AM
bro more camping here;)

eeep
18-04-2007, 05:32 PM
Good story bro please continue

LeDivorcee
18-04-2007, 05:35 PM
Bro... dont keep us waiting for too long...

zxczxc
18-04-2007, 09:12 PM
Lee Yin Yin Part 4

OK, this is after a long lay-off. It's been awhile since I found time to write without disturbances and distraction.

Now this happens just today. I got a lot of e-mails after writing 3 stories to this site and suffice to say most of them wanted to get into my knickers. So there was this caucasian from Australia whom I've been corresponding with for the past two months and he said he's coming down to KL. 'In fact, he's already down here.' So after lots of pestering and pushing, I finally agree to meet him. Just a meeting to proof I'm not a fake. 'lol'.

Now, he's 6 ft., well built and fair and not going to disappoint me in certain department he claim, so I made arrangements to meet him at a pub cum disco downtown. My husband has gone outstation as usual so I'm myself again. I called my cabby friend to pick me up at 9pm. He asked me whether he's lucky today and I said "nope".

So 9 pm, Kenneth, my cabby friend arrive and commented on my dressing, " Whoa, where to?, Your dressing is so conservative. Meeting mother-in-law or what?"

I made sure I lock all my house doors and got into his cab but not before I said " Beach club".

"What?, Dress like that?" "Umm, Ok", he must be startled. See, I wore a white tube top but covered with a red sweater even though there's no bra or panty inside and a jean pink skirt that is almost to my knees. Sport shoes with all this attire, it looks as if I going to the gym.

We talked a bit about my husband and what he's doing recently and whether I'm naughty or not, and somemore but at last he said he can't do anything in the near future because his wife is going after his neck if he gets home late. I laughed at him but at the same time felt sorry for him and myself. " So, you don't want me anymore?" I said. " No, no , not that, maybe later, see how things go first lah. Don't get angry. Must settle the wife first" his english goes.

We arrive at the disco and Kenneth say " Want me to pick you up later or what?"

"No, no need, I'll be ok" was my reply.

"The fare's on me, take care ok" Kenneth's eyes is like a puppy when he says that and I lean over and give him a peck on his face. "Call if you need help, ok" and with that he's off speeding into the horizon. I got into the pub without any hassle and boought myself a pepsi. Sitting in a tall chair facing the dance floor, I can see what's going but at the moment I'm looking at all the hard bodies, men and women dancing on the dance floor.

Noone, nobody lay an eye on me, maybe because I'm not dressed to kill, in fact more like somebody back from workout and can't go home as yet. I say there and I keep looking at my watch and realised I've been there for 40 minutes. 40 minutes waiting for a guy? "CRAZY" was the first thing that came to my mind.

I was about to turn to leave when all of a sudden someone put a hand on my shoulder and call my name. I turn around and there beside me stood a white guy about 5' 6", a bit plump and with moustache.

" Sorry, I'm late, I'm David." his voice is like mumbling. "HE" is suppose to be my date???

I said "hi" " You're David?"

"Yeah, ME, David, so you've waited long?"

"No, not really, but the picture you sent me, they're...."

"Different, sorry but how else can I get you to come out" he breaks it softly.

I was seething inside but still manage to show a cold face.

"Well, since you're here why don't we enjoy ourselves, nice place too" he was smiling and making as though nothing happened.

See, the picture he sent me and claim is that he's 6' and the hunk in the picture certainly looks handsome but this is totally opposite. But since I'm here, why not just give this guy a chance.

"you wanna drink" he moved very close to my ear to say that.

" I already have a drink in front of me when you arrived in front of me" I raised my voice a bit.

I spent about 20-25 minutes with him and all the while he kept on chattering about where he's from, what he does and as I turn and look at the direction of the dancefloor and I felt his hand on my back. I'm quite annoyed already. His hand keeps rubbing my back and it goes down to my buttock. He squeezes my buttock and whisper into my ear " So, my place or yours? ".

I turn and stare into his eyes and I said "Now, look" " I did agree to meet you but I didn't say anything about sleeping with you." " You wanna meet me, so what else is there?" he mumbled.

" There is, I'm going home, and alone" I turn around to walk away but he grabbed my hand.

" Let go of me " I scream

" My place?" he just smile and say that.

Just then, I saw someone walk past us and I just grabbed this stranger's arms and said, " Excuse me, I need to go home, can you help?"

He hesitated a bit and David stepped forward saying, " She's with me"

"No, I'm not, can you send me home" I moved close to his ear and whisper out of desperation, " Help me, I do anything for you, just get me away from him"

Now this guy is much taller than David and he's an Indian I presume, he just step between me and David and push him back, " She said she's going home, OK, You got a problem here?"

Seeing that David stepped back and say " Nope, not at all "

I grabbed his arm and he ushered me out of the disco, " My car is over there"

I look up and for the first time I realise what a hunk he is.

I followed him to the parking lot where he parked his SUV and got into the passenger seat. " Who's that guy? You know him? And by the way, I'm Ramesh" he said.

" Kitty, no, I don't know that guy," I'm trying to keep a straight face.

" I'm so sorry to bother you, you have to leave that place so early" I say apologetically.

He turn and look me in the eyes and say, " You want to go home, don't you". " You're not serious about what you said in there, are you?"

I smiled and say, " So what do you want?"

" Women normally couldn't resist me" he says as his hand grab my breast and he found my nipple.

~ Sorry Had to break into 2 parts Cause Text entered too long already, continue below ~ :o

zxczxc
18-04-2007, 09:14 PM
His other hand move up my sweater and into my tube and start feeling my exposed nipple. I begin to melt, moaning and sighing as he kiss and lick my earlobes.

Then he stop and hold my sweater, "Off?" I nodded slowly, he pulls it over my head, pull my tube down and start to suck on my nipples. Then he spread my legs and his hand found my pantiless crotch. He stop for a moment, look at me and resume with his mouth and fingers. I'm completely lost in ecstasy, my pussy is soaking wet, my breath heavy and I'm so longing to get fucked. We changed place to the back of his SUV and he spread and place my legs over his shoulder and lick my wet pussy. I kept moaning as his tongue work wonders down there. " I'm cumming, yes,yes, " I cried. I gush a lot because I could hear slurping and sucking sound coming from him. He release me legs and got to work on his zipper.

" Want to see your prize?" he smile, his face still wet from my juice.

He took out his cock and point it straight at me and I just gawk at it, half lustfully and half amazed. For an Indian, he has a 8 inches erected cock but it's the width that's amazing. I held out my hand and grab it and found that I can't completely hold it. Must be 2-2˝ inches thick in diameter. Just the head, it's like a kiwi fruit. I look up at him and he smile back.

" Put it in your mouth, I know you want it." he whisper.

I close my eyes and open my mouth knowing there's just no way it can enter my mouth. I stick my tongue out and lick the underside and around. It's already tastes salty with his juice, he place his hand behind my head and push, " open your mouth", he commanded. I open my mouth and the head like sort of pop in. I held my breath and he starts to push in and out. I could smell his manly smell and it's driving me crazy so I grab his buttock and pull him towards me, driving his cock deep into my throat. It gags me and immediately tears form in my eyes. I pull out of his cock and say " I'm so sorry, I can't take it". Tears flowing down from my eyes. He sat down beside me. " It's OK, I'm sorry, did I hurt you?" he whisper. " No, just that......" he cut me short by kissing and putting his tongue into my mouth and we start frenching away. My skirt is already off on the ground and his fingers rubbing my slit making me very wet, I pleaded with him " Fuck me, fuck me now........". " Say please......." he said mockingly. " Yes, please....., fuck me please..... now...." I close my eyes. He lift me up and I place my hand on his shoulder sitting down on his cock. With his hand holding his cock he rub the head against my slit feeling the cock head slowly stretching my pussy. Then he hold me by my shoulder from behind and pull me down. " Uhhhhhhhhhhhh......." I can feel the cock stretching me, filling up the entire passage of my pussy but suprisingly it is not painful and it slide in quite easily except for the big cock head. I came on the spot and pull his head towards my breast. He suck and nibble my nipple without hesitation. His cock and balls must be very wet as I can feel it as I sat impaled on him.

"Hmmmm...you're really horny lady. You came, didn't you?" he smile

"Uhh..uhhh.uhhh yeah, thanks...,do me.... now....make me cum again?" I whispered

"Hmmmm.....I will, talk dirty to me, and I'll let you have the fuck of your life," he say.

"Uhhhhh......fuck me....oooooh...gosh, fuck my wet pussy......your cock....it feel sooooo gooood.....ohhhh....harder...fuck me deeper......ohhhhhhh" I can't control myself, I pump myself up and down on his pole, there's even a squishy sound as I hit bottom feeling his balls hit my ass.

"I'm cumming again........don't stop......ooooh.....oooooohhh.........nnnnnnngh," I ground myself on his cock till I can feel his pubic hair rubbing my clit.

He held me tight as I convulse from my orgasm. His big cock embedded all the way inside me. I tried to use my pussy to squeeze his cock, feeling the tautness in my pussy. He felt me tightening on his cock, grab my ass and pull me down even harder. I kissed and put my tongue into his mouth all the while holding him tight and clawing his back and the sensation is just terrific. With him sitting in the back seat of his SUV, I'm stradled and impaled on his cock holding each other tight and kissing, it must have been 10 or 15 minutes when he say, " Baby, I wanna do you doggy but before that, clean up my cock first, ok?".

I got up of him with a soft pop as I pull myself away from him kiwi fruit, knelt down and start lapping away. The entire length of his cock is covered with my juice all the way to his balls. He got up and I climb on the seat on all four and spread my legs for him. He rub my pussy with his cock slowly and then I could feel him entering me. "Ooooooooooh.......yeess..........." I croon and all of a sudden he grab my hip and plunge his whole cock into me. The feeling is as such that my breath is force out of me and I go " Aaaaahhhh........" I felt so full and so nice, that I could have passed out there and then. As he pull away from me I can feel the rod leaving my tunnel and he push it all the way again forcing my breath out and me to yelp.

"Oohhh....David, fuck me......yes....all of it.......aaaaahhhh..." I grab the seat tight. " I'm cumming again..........cumming....."

" Yeah!! me too, " he grab my shoulder and pump me so hard I can feel his balls slapping my clitoris.

With one final push, he pull his cock out real fast, I turn and sat on the seat and grab his swollen cock. He saw this and his hand move to the back of my head. I force his cock into my mouth but only manage to accept the head. His cock start spurting and there were so much I just keep swallowing and swallowing . His sperm taste salty and thick. I came just tasting and feeling his cock in my mouth. He held my head and I continue sucking him till his cock goes limp. I release his cock from my mouth and he sat down beside me and french kiss me.

"That is the most fantastic fuck I ever had" he quip while smiling at me.

"Got to be, me too" I retort and we both started laughing.

"C'mon, get dressed and I'll send you home, OK?" he start to wear his shirt.

So after dropping me off a way bit from my house we bade farewell and as I was walking back to my house, then it struck me that first, I forgot to take his or even give him my number, second, I wasn't wearing my sweater anymore. I must have left it in his SUV. When I reach home, I masturbated one more time thinking of his huge cock. My pussy feels sore and lose but guess come tomorrow, when my husband comes home, he won't have any inkling. lol.

OK, so this one experience is for all those who have been asking me to pen my latest. Bye bye, I love you all.

~ The End ~ :cool:

zxczxc
18-04-2007, 09:24 PM
Hi Guys I got another story to share "The Safe Deposit Box". Total 3 parts, Interested? If there are respond I will start Part 1 Tomorrow.

Here a preview... :cool:

"Touch them. Feel my breasts. Go on...do it!"

I reached under her and caught one of the swaying tits. It felt unbelievably soft and spongy. I squeezed it a few times before stepping a little closer to grab the other one with my other hand. I now kneaded both breasts for a while until the woman pushed me away.

I thought my fun was over, but I was dead wrong. She pulled the chair from under the table and leaned on its back (with the seat part facing her). This put her in a more upright position and more facing me. I took the hint and moved up to her.

When I squeezed both of the large bouncing breasts in front of me, the woman smiled and sighed.

"Lick them. Suck my nipples. Oh god, please do it now." :D

eeep
18-04-2007, 11:58 PM
Bro please start the story. I am making a camp fire now :D

TREKLIM
19-04-2007, 06:51 AM
Hi stories good, would to have some more!

Cheers

LeDivorcee
19-04-2007, 10:11 AM
More brother... MORE!!! You write much better than me...

kelvin_21t
19-04-2007, 11:11 AM
nice story Bro can wait for your next story.

evixabi
20-04-2007, 09:19 PM
nice story

aman
20-04-2007, 09:52 PM
good story....M'i to late to camp here!!

zxczxc
21-04-2007, 10:54 AM
Hi guys, sorry for the delay. Busy handing over of works. Ok below is another story to share Is call "The Safe Deposit Box". Total 3 parts, hope you guys enjoy reading it :D

zxczxc
21-04-2007, 11:01 AM
My name is Joel, I'm 18 years old, and I recently landed my first job -- a bank clerk. Okay, I know what you're saying -- "A bank clerk, YUCK!" -- but do I have a story to tell you.
Like I said, I was new on the job. Completed my preliminary training and was told the rest would be learned from experience. I would have cum in my pants if I knew then what "experience" I would be getting.

One of my duties was to let people into their safe deposit boxes. I enjoyed this because it gave me a chance to get up from my desk and actually talk to people, so I was always on the lookout for those needing that type of assistance. Around lunch time, I spotted a couple walking towards the vault area. I jumped up to provide the necessary assistance.

As I walked towards the couple I really noticed them for the first time. The man was quite older than the woman. He was maybe 50 years old while she was in her late 20's. The man was dressed in an expensive business suit so I assumed they were on their lunch break. The woman was stunning. She was very sexily dressed in one of those long wrap-around skirts -- you know the kind, open one button and the skirt completely unwraps. The lack of a slip was obvious by the way the skirt clung to her legs and the visible panty outline. She wore a dressy white frilly blouse that buttoned down the front.

I got the appropriate signature, retrieved their box, and showed them to the private room. For those not aware, banks provide rooms for customers to review the contents of their safe deposit boxes in private. Our bank's rooms are quite spacious and of course lock for privacy. They thanked me as they entered the room and closed the door. I returned to my desk.

I constantly looked for the couple to come out so that I'd be the one to assist them. You see, I wanted to be close to the woman. She was unbelievably gorgeous. After about 15 minutes I wandered over to the room they occupied. I listened through the door and thought I heard moaning. I was afraid they were in trouble.

"Are you all right in there?" I asked very concerned for their safety.

When I didn't hear a response I tapped on the door and asked the question again. Still no answer. Now I was really nervous. I panicked and thought the man had a heart attack and the woman was in shock. I used my master key to unlock the door in order to provide the necessary assistance -- and in my mind, become a hero.

I swung the door open and literally froze on the spot. They were both completely naked -- their clothes neatly stacked on the corner of the table on top of the unopened safe deposit box. The woman was bent forward with her hands bracing herself on the table. The man's hard cock was buried in her cunt from behind and he was pumping it in and out. The moaning I heard was not from pain, but from lust.

"Close the fucking door!" the man yelled without stopping....

~ To be continue of Part 1 ~

zxczxc
21-04-2007, 11:04 AM
Without thinking I closed the door from the inside. I was now inside a locked room with two naked people frantically fucking two feet away from me. The man looked at me and was about to say something, but simply shrugged and returned his attention to the woman. He put his hands on her hips and seemed to pull her to him each time he thrust forward. The woman turned her head towards me and looked me in the eyes.

I continued to watch them in silence. I was fascinated by the woman's breasts. They were much larger than I originally thought. The frills on the front of her blouse camouflaged them well. In her position they hung below her like the utters of a cow and swung back and forth synchronously with the man's movements. My eyes darted between her face and tits.

The woman continued to watch me watch her. She then glanced to my crotch where the bulge in my pants told her how much I was enjoying the show. When her eyes returned to mine I noticed something different in them.

"Kid, come here," she panted.

I took the few steps necessary to be next to her and stood dumbfounded.

"Touch them. Feel my breasts. Go on...do it!"

I reached under her and caught one of the swaying tits. It felt unbelievably soft and spongy. I squeezed it a few times before stepping a little closer to grab the other one with my other hand. I now kneaded both breasts for a while until the woman pushed me away.

I thought my fun was over, but I was dead wrong. She pulled the chair from under the table and leaned on its back (with the seat part facing her). This put her in a more upright position and more facing me. I took the hint and moved up to her.

When I squeezed both of the large bouncing breasts in front of me, the woman smiled and sighed.

"Lick them. Suck my nipples. Oh god, please do it now."

I follow directions well and did as she asked.

Here we were in a public room. The woman was naked leaning over a chair, a naked man was fucking her from behind, and I was fully clothed sucking her nipples. I was in heaven. After kissing, licking, sucking, and feeling her soft breasts for a while my hand dropped to my throbbing cock and rubbed it a few times. I needed to do something to accommodate the excitement between my legs. The woman's eyes followed my hand to the bulge in my pants.

"Sit on the table," the woman cried out.

I did as I was told and she moved the chair aside and maneuvered her body so that she braced herself on the table with a hand on either side of me. She reached for my belt and undid it. When she experienced trouble with the button on my pants I opened it for her and lowered my zipper. She tugged at my pants and, when I lifted my butt off the table, she pulled them to my ankles. My hard 8 inch virgin cock sprung free.

That's right -- virgin cock. Eighteen and never had sex. The only date I ever had that went past necking was with the palm of my right hand. Sometimes I double-dated with my left hand, but usually it was only my right.

The woman looked up at me and smiled, "My name is Nancy."

"My name is J...."

I never finished my sentence. When Nancy lowered her head and swallowed my cock, I stopped talking. Her mouth felt so warm and great. It was a feeling much different than my hand. It was soft, wet, and warm. When she began moving her head up and down with her tongue flat against my shaft I grunted and came in her mouth. She stopped moving her head, but kept her lips tightly around my erupting cock. She wanked me with her hand, feeding my hot cum into her mouth. When I stopped cumming she turned to the man and carefully opened her mouth to show him I came. Then she showed me the pool of goo inside her mouth just before she flung her head back and swallowed it like a shot of Tequila.

I was embarrassed for cumming so quickly and realized for the first time how long the man was fucking her without cumming. This made me feel even worse. Nancy must have seen the expression on my face and felt she needed to boost me up a little.

"Look Sam," she said to the man still fucking her, "he's still hard as a rock. Don't you wish you could do that?"

To his credit the man, Sam, smiled and said, "Too be young again. Boy, you are very lucky."

When I smiled Nancy gave me a very sweet smile in return, "You're first, huh?"

I nodded the affirmative.

"Well, let's go for two."

She once again lowered her warm mouth around my throbbing cock. This time I was able to fully enjoy a great blow-job. She used her tongue and lips exquisitely. She would bring me to the verge of another orgasm only to slow down and stop it.

"I'm going to cum," Sam announced.

This was Nancy's signal to bring me off again. Her head bobbed up and down and her hand wanked the part of the shaft protruding from her mouth. I came as hard as the first tiime. When I opened my eyes I watched Sam increase the speed of his fucking. Nancy was the next to cum. She came so hard she actually bit down on my cock still in her mouth. It's a good thing her lips were covering her teeth. Sam was the last to cum. He plunged inside Nancy one more time and grunted as he came.

After Sam withdrew and all three of us rested a bit, he opened the safe deposit box and pulled out some tissues and other cleaning stuff which he and Nancy used to tidy up. I of course didn't need to since Nancy cleaned my cock with her mouth.

While dressing, I found out that Nancy was Sam's secretary and they used the bank room for a lunch-time quicky. He said there was no need to spend the money the downtown hotels charged. Plus, there weren't any prying hotel personnel to witness their being together so often -- that is, until my intrusion.

Well, I catered to these special bank customers often during lunch. I lost my virginity to Nancy in both her cunt and ass and we became very close.

~ To be continue Part 2 ~

AD69
21-04-2007, 11:04 AM
camping here too. Do continue with the story.

sera
21-04-2007, 09:32 PM
Can't wait for Part2, quick quick bro :D

sarcasm0003
22-04-2007, 05:59 PM
Bro, keep the good work cumming.... When is part 2 coming?

zxczxc
22-04-2007, 06:32 PM
Ok guys, here Part 2 as promise. Do enjoy :D

Hey, remember me?... Joel. You know, the 18 year old bank clerk who (smiling) is no longer a virgin. Well, it seems you all want to know more about what went on in the bank room where "most people" review their valuables. That is, with Nancy and Sam.
Well, the day after I accidentally walked in on Nancy and Sam and became a willing participant in their lunch time excursion, I noticed them enter the bank. I was embarrassed and tried to look busy by burying my head in my desk. I honestly didn't know what to expect.

"Joel!!"

I looked up when I heard my supervisor yell my name.

"Help those people. I think they want access to their box."

"Okay, Mrs. Krueger," I said begrudgingly.

When I approached Nancy and Sam they greeted me with warm smiles -- particularly Nancy. Her smile sent tingles throughout my body, especially to my stiffening cock. As I looked at her soft lips I couldn't help but remember how they looked wrapped around my dick. I noticed Nancy's gaze drop to my crotch at the bulge in my pants. When our eyes met once again, she smiled again and licked her lips. I felt my cock twitch and was afraid I'd cum in my pants.

"Hi...uh...Joel, was it?" Sam greeted me.

"Y-Yes. It's Joel. Do you want to get into her box...um...I mean, your box?" I said blushing as only a teenager can.

Sam smiled, "I guess the answer to both your questions is, yes."

I completed the appropriate paperwork and retrieved their safe deposit box. I opened the door to their private room and began walking away.

"Joel, aren't you going to join us?" Nancy said in her sweet voice.

I stopped dead in my tracks, abruptly turned around, and stared at them with my mouth open.

"Sure Joel," Sam chimed in, "we'd love to have you."

I briskly looked around the bank and, after noticing no one was watching, quickly entered the room. I closed the door behind me and leaned against it -- just staring at the couple. My heart was beating a million miles an hour.

"Did you enjoy yourself yesterday?" Nancy asked.

"I...uh...yes I...um...."

Nancy laughed and said, "I bet you did. I enjoyed it too. I love Sam dearly, but I have needs that a young stud like you can take care of. Do you think I'm pretty... sexy?"

I couldn't speak. I began mumbling something unintelligible.

"Maybe this will help make up your mind."

Nancy reached down an grabbed the hem of her dress. She drew it up her legs, very slowly. When it reached mid-thigh, I saw the tops of her nylon stockings and the clips to her garter belt. As the dress moved upwards I saw the straps to her garter. When the bottom of the dress was just below her pussy, Nancy stopped raising her dress and stuck her right leg out.

"Do you like my legs? Wouldn't you like to touch them? Go ahead, feel my legs."

I stepped towards her like a zombie and dropped to my knees. I reached out and grabbed her right leg by the calf and gently stroked it. Nancy put her foot on my thigh. I didn't even realize she removed her shoes until I felt her toes curling on my thigh. I continued to stroke her lower leg.

"It gets a lot softer as you go higher," Nancy said sheepishly.

I took her advise and moved my hand above her knee. When my hands passed the top of her stocking and touched naked skin, Nancy moved her foot to my crotch. Now when she moved her toes they titillated my groin. I softly caressed the inside of her naked thigh while she continued to hold her dress just so that it covered her cunt. I leaned forward and kissed her thigh. Then I began licking it with long, wet strokes.

"Oh, that's heavenly," Nancy moaned.

When my forehead brushed the end of her dress I began smelling her musky scent. I tried to look up her dress, but she foiled my attempt my cupping her pussy with her hand.

"Are you trying to look up my dress?" Nancy said mischievously.

"I...um...I...."
"Don't be embarrassed. I would have been hurt if you didn't."

Then Nancy suddenly raised her skirt to her waist. My jaw dropped to my chest. She was pantyless. Her hairy cunt was inches from my face. Nancy pulled the chair from under the table, bunched her dress at her waist, and sat down. She scooted so that her butt was at the edge of the chair and spread her legs. The pink gash between her pussy hairs appeared.

"Is this what you wanted to see? Well, take a good look."

I stared at the first cunt of my young life. I've seen pictures, of course, but this was real. I looked at the moistness of her flesh and the different colors. Without waiting for an invitation, I gently touched the soft flesh. Nancy moaned and spread her legs a little wider. I opened her pussy lips with my fingers and looked inside. I saw her prominent inner lips, her hole and the fleshy area that housed her clitoris. I touched it with the tip of my finger and sort of pushed it from side to side.

"Oh god, you learn fast," Nancy gasped as her hips began to move.

I felt my finger get a little slippery and continued my exploration. I located her hole and slipped my forefinger inside. I watched in fascination as it disappeared to my third knuckle. I pulled it out and used two fingers when I re-entered her. I watched her flesh part as I pushed into her and then grab my fingers snugly. I couldn't believe how warm and wet it felt inside. I inadvertently began to finger-fuck her.

"Joel, you're driving me crazy. I can't believe how wet I'm getting from a fucking finger. Use your tongue. Just like you did on my leg. Lick me!"

I withdrew my fingers and smelled them. It excited me. I leaned forward and put my lips against her gaping pussy and kissed her noisily. I felt her right hand rest gently on the back of my head. When I looked up I saw Sam standing next to Nancy, totally naked. I was so engrossed in my exploration that I didn't even notice him removing his clothes. He held Nancy's turned head with one hand and his flaccid cock with the other. He rubbed his dick against her lips and she automatically parted them allowing his organ to slip in. I saw her cheeks concave and her jaw move so I knew she was giving him a blow-job.

Watching her mouth around a cock, giving it a blow-job, was a real turn-on for me. I got more excited and once again looked at the wet open pussy before me. I parted the lips with my fingers and ran my tongue up its length. I heard Nancy's muffled moan. I then located the hole and stuck my tongue inside. I made my tongue as taut as possible and pushed my head forward. When my mouth was pressed against Nancy's fleshy pussy, I knew my tongue was in as far as it was going to go. I wiggled my tongue inside her.

Nancy released Sam's cock and said, "Jeez kid, you're driving me crazy."

I looked up at Nancy, with my tongue still buried inside her cunt, just in time to see Sam shove his now hard cock back into her waiting mouth. I began to move my tongue in and out of her dripping pussy. When I stopped tonguing her, I once again examined her cunt. I noticed her clit protruding more than before so I flicked my tongue over it. Nancy jolted and moved forward a little. This brought her asshole into sight.

~ To be continue Part 2 of 2 Below ~

zxczxc
22-04-2007, 06:35 PM
I slipped my thumb inside her cunt while I nibbled on her clit. I heard her panting as my thumb got real wet. I pulled my thumb out and, without asking permission, shoved it slowly up her ass and began to finger-fuck her butt. I looked up, half expecting to hear her admonishment, but instead found her aggressively sucking Sam's cock.

While continuing to fuck her ass with my thumb, I returned to licking her clit. Not the light flicking of my tongue, but hard licks with the flat part of my tongue. I moved my head rapidly, allowing it to move my tongue against her swollen clit.

I felt both of Nancy's hands grab the back of my head and pull me to her cunt. Her whole body began convulsing as she came in a giant orgasm.

"Oh god... fuck... Oh, oh, oh... Ah, ah, aaahhhhhhhh!!"

When Nancy released her grip on my head I looked up at her very satisfied face. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was gaping. Sam looked at me and smiled, giving me the OK sign. I realized I still had my thumb up her ass and pulled it out. Nancy's eyes opened from this act and she stared down at me, slightly dazed.

"Joel," she finally was able to speak, "you were wonderful. Now let's get naked."

Nancy and I disrobed while Sam stood aside, patiently. When I was completely naked Nancy noticed my raging hard-on.

"Oh poor boy. I have to thank you proper for eating me so well."

Nancy dropped to her knees and put my hard cock inside her mouth. She grabbed my butt with both hands and pulled me to her. Her head began to move rapidly back and forth, dragging her lips over my cock. I felt one of her fingers exploring around my asshole and looked down at her. She simply stared, wide-eyed, back at me with my cock sticking out of her mouth. When she didn't hear any ions, she slipped her finger inside.

The sensation of her mouth on my cock and her finger up my ass was too much for me. I grabbed her head and erupted inside her mouth. She continued to finger-fuck my ass as I came.

"I want to fuck you," she said with glazed eyes as she saw my eyes open.

Nancy grabbed my still hard cock and pulled me on top of her as she lied on the floor on her back. She spread her legs and positioned me between them. I stabbed at her pussy with my cock, but was unsuccessful in finding the opening. I felt Nancy's soft fingers encircle my organ and guide it to her awaiting cunt. When I felt the soft flesh of her pussy around the tip of my cock I pushed it all the way in.

"Ummpghh," Nancy grunted, "not all at once."

I stopped and waited for directions.

"Give a girl a break," Nancy continued. "Next time go in slow... real slow. Well, since you're already inside me, why don't you start fucking me. Pull it part way out and then push it back in... not too hard, mind you."

I lifted my hips and then plunged them forward; forcing my cock in and out of Nancy's soft warm cunt. After about ten thrusts, the warmth and tightness of her orifice was just too much for my inexperienced cock. I pushed all the way in her and shot my hot cum into her pussy. Nancy waited patiently for me to come down from my orgasm. When my eyes opened she looked up at me and smiled.

"Sure glad you can still stay hard after cumming. Now fuck me for real. You should be able to last longer now."

I did as asked. I fucked Nancy in earnest. Once I got the hang of it, our bodies worked together like a dance. I'd plunge into her and she'd thrust back at me. I alternated between long slow strokes and fast short ones. Nancy wrapped her legs around my waist and started moving her head from side to side.
"Fuck me. Come on stud, fuck me. Make me cum. That's it... oohh... yes, just like that. Oh god, you're so big and hard. Ram it in me. Fuck me. Oh, oh, oh...yes... oh god... yes. That's it. Like that. Don't stop. I'm gonna...oh yeah... now!! I'm cumming. Aahhhhhhh!!!"

I felt her vagina muscles grab my cock as her body shuddered. Her eyes closed and her face contracted in what looked like pain, but I knew it was ecstasy. The sight and feeling of her cunt contracting on my cock caused me to cum again. I shot load after load into her awaiting pussy.

"Hey kids, what about me?" Sam asked. "After all, this is my safe deposit box, you know."

"Lie down. I'll take care of you, darling," Nancy cooed.

Sam replaced his secretary on the floor. She took his cock in her mouth and started a fast blow-job. Her hand rapidly wanked him while her mouth moved like an oil derrick on his cock.

"Oh, that's it baby. Your mouth is so good. You must still be hot. Come on, mount me. Hop on my big cock."

Nancy stopped blowing her boss and straddled his hips. She skillfully guided his big cock into her pussy.

"Man, is your cunt slushy. How much did you cum in her, kid?"

"Leave the boy alone," Nancy said panting, "and fuck me. What's wrong with a juicy pussy. I like it squishy, don't you?"

"Yeah I do, but I don't know if we have enough tissues in the safe deposit box to clean me with."

"Leave that to me. I'll clean you with my mouth. Does that turn you on? I knew it would. I'm going to stick your messy cock in my mouth. I'm going to lick the cum off that big dick of yours. Mmmmmm, what a treat. A mixture of my cum and both of yours."

Nancy knew what turned Sam on. He started fucking her harder as she described what she was planning and when she began licking her lips, he actually moaned.

"Come here boy."

I walked over to their heads and faced Nancy.

"Straddle Sam's head. Let's give him a show. Hey, it's the first time a saw it soft. I'll take care of that. Look how slimy it is, Sam. Now watch."

As I stepped closer to her, with a foot on either side of the prone man, Nancy held my soft cock by the tip. She pulled it straight out and ran her tongue along the underside of the shaft.

After doing that several times she said to Sam, "Did you see that? I love the taste of cum. Mmmmmm. And that was only mine and his. When I suck yours it will have mine, his, and your cum all over it."

Then she put my whole cock in her mouth and began sucking. Sam enjoyed the show. He was staring up between my legs and grunting and moaning. So was I, by the way. In no time my cock was once again hard.

Nancy pulled her head back, dragging her lips along my shaft until it popped out of her mouth. She flicked her tongue at it several times as it bobbed around.

"Look at that. The boy's hard again. Joel, don't be afraid... just do what I say. Go behind me.... Yeah, right there. Now stick your cock in my ass."

"You gotta be kidding," I naively said.

"No I'm not. Trust me. Just push it in slowly. If you do that it won't hurt me. Now do it, please. I want you in my ass."

Nancy and Sam stopped fucking and she leaned forward, raising her ass a little higher. I pointed my cock at the little puckered hole and pushed in a little. I watched her skin encase my organ as the head entered. I kept pushing, sometimes pulling it out a little to get some leverage and then pushing it in deeper. In no time I was completely inside her ass.

"Come on guys, fuck me," Nancy panted.

This was a first for all of us and it took a little while to get our rhythm right. But once we did, it was an incredible experience.

"God you're ass is tight," I said.

"Tight?" she countered. "I feel so stuffed I can hardly breathe.

"You're telling me," Sam added, "I can feel his cock sliding along mine. And his cock is making your pussy tighter. I don't think I can last much longer."

"Me too," Nancy squealed, "I'm gonna cum. Oh shit! Oh my... oh, oh... Fuck my cunt. Fuck my ass. Fill me with cum. Oh yes... yes, yes, yes. I'm cummmminggggg."

Nancy's whole body shook as she had the most intense orgasm of her life. When she came she started a chain reaction. Sam and I erupted at almost the same time. Nancy literally collapsed onto Sam and I onto her back.

I was the first to move and pulled my cock out of her ass. I still remember how it looked sliding out. I sat in the chair and watched the two huddled together on the floor. Then Nancy got onto her knees and crawled backwards until her head was hovering over Sam's very slimy cock. True to her word, she began licking the slime off the shaft. Sam got onto his elbows to watch the show.

Sam's now flaccid cock was lying on his belly. Nancy, without touching it with her hand, ran her tongue from the base to the tip. When the underside was clean she stuffed its entire length in her mouth and began sucking and swirling her tongue around it. When she felt it was clean, she let it plop from her mouth and leaned lower. She began licking Sam's balls until they were also clean. Then she crawled over to me and was about to put my cock in her mouth.

"Nancy, stop," I exclaimed, "it was in your ass."

"I don't give a shit," Nancy said with no pun intended, "I'm so hot I'd suck your cum out of my asshole if I could reach it."

Then, to everyone's amazement, Nancy gobbled up my cock and cleaned it with her mouth.

Sam, the always considerate boss, gave Nancy the rest of the day off.

Me? Well, I didn't get much work done that afternoon....

~ To be continue Part 3 *Ending* ~ :cool:

dirty_boi24
23-04-2007, 12:40 AM
nice story :D more pls:cool:

Jomer
23-04-2007, 08:37 AM
nice story bro. keep it cumming!!

nevi1977
23-04-2007, 09:20 AM
nice installment. keep it coming.

vin2324
23-04-2007, 09:35 AM
Bro,

Please continueeeeee:p

zxczxc
24-04-2007, 12:30 PM
Guys here is the final chapter of the Story, please enjoy :D

I have another story to tell; one that I didn't plan on. It doesn't even involve Nancy and Sam, my two Safe Deposit Box lovers -- not directly anyway. You see, during our threesome, as described in "The Safe Deposit Box - Part 2", we were so wound up in the sexual excitement that we got rather careless. We were a little too loud.
Like I said in that story, I didn't get much work done the rest of the afternoon. I just ate a woman out for the first time, lost my virginity in her pussy AND her ass, double-fucked her with Sam, and came more times than I could count. I was feeling rather pleased.

People were packing their belongings and leaving all around me. I looked up at the clock and noticed my workday was over. I grabbed my stuff and got up, straightening the papers on my desk in preparation for the next morning. Just as I finished and was about to leave, my boss called me.

"Mrs. Krueger, I was just leaving."

"This will take only a second. Come with me."

I saw Mrs. Krueger walk to the vault area and I obediently followed. When she entered the room I used with Nancy and Sam, I stopped in the doorway.

"Come on in," Mrs. Krueger said as she pulled me into the room and closed the door.

I couldn't breathe. My pulse was rapid. I stood speechless in the room I fucked Nancy just hours earlier.

"Joel," my boss said softly, "I know you were in this room with two customers earlier in the day. Tell me what you were doing in here."

"I...uh...I-I-I was helping them."

"Helping them with what?" she said a little more sternly.

I couldn't answer. I struggled to think of a lie, but was helpless to come up with one. I simply shifted my weight from one foot to the other while staring at the floor.

Mrs. Krueger observed my uneasiness and used it to her advantage. She was setting a trap for me.

"Do you smell anything?" she continued to spin her web.

"Smell...um, not really," I blurted out.

"Well I do and it smells like sex!"

"Like sex? How can you smell sex?" I naively stated.

"Come on Joel. Your not THAT young. Don't you smell a pussy in heat? That musky smell. Or the combination of male sweat and cum."

I stared at my boss in shock. Did she say "pussy" and "cum"? Mrs. Krueger, the old widow actually mouthed those words. Was it possible? Was I imagining it?

I looked at her. Mrs. Krueger was in her late forties and very plain looking. Her slightly graying hair was up in a bun, she had almost no make-up on, she was dressed in a very conservative tweed skirt suit that came well below her knees, and her reading glasses were hanging around her neck. Not the picture of someone who would speak the words "pussy" and "cum".

I smelled the stale air in the closed room and could indeed detect the odor.

Trying to regain my composure I finally said, "I don't know what you're talking about."

"You don't?" she said accusingly while pointing a finger at me. "I heard you in here. I listened at the door and heard the moans and screams. Especially those of the woman. It was obvious she was getting fucked right here in this room... and you were in the room with them."

She stunned me again. Did she actually say, "fuck"?

"This is grounds for dismissal, Joel."

The words penetrated me like a knife. Dismissal! Fired! I'd never get another job. I'd have to move back in with my parents and tell them I was fired. What would I tell them? I couldn't tell them why. I slowly put my hand over the right side of my face and almost began to cry.

"Joel, I don't want to fire you," Mrs. Krueger said giving me a gleam of hope. "I just want to know what went on in this room with the two customers."

I began to tell her the story, using as many euphemisms as possible. I simply couldn't say the real words to this old conservative widow.

"I kissed her leg," I began, "and then she sat on the chair and pulled up her skirt. I...um...I then kissed her between her legs. Then we...."

"Kissed her between her legs," Mrs. Krueger abruptly interrupted me. "What does that mean? Did you eat her out? Lick her cunt? Tell me exactly what you did. Don't try to hide anything or make it sound less sexy. If you licked her cunt, say so. If she gave you a blow-job, tell me your cock was in her mouth. Tell me all."

"There was no doubt what Mrs. Krueger wanted to hear so I began again, "Nancy sat on the chair with her skirt at her waist and her legs spread wide open. I looked at and played with her...er...cunt. After finger-fucking her for a while I began licking her pussy. I shoved my tongue inside her and then I...uh...I...."

"Yes Joel," Mrs. Krueger said very softly, "what did you do then?"

I stared at my boss and looked at her closely. Her eyes were sort of staring into space and her fingers were playing with the buttons on her blouse. I watched fascinated as she slowly opened one button at a time, sort of absentmindedly.

"Well," I continued, "I stuck my thumb up her ass."

"You did?" Mrs. Krueger panted as her hand slipped inside her now open blouse and began caressing her breast. "Tell me more."

I narrated the events of our encounter to my usually conservative boss while she fondled her own breast. When I finished the story, Mrs. Krueger slipped her hand from under her blouse and took a second to compose herself.

"Joel, I don't want to fire you, but what you did was against Bank policy. Let me sleep on it. Tomorrow is Saturday. Why don't you come over to my house so that we can discuss it further. You know where I live. You were recently there for a party. Will you come over tomorrow around 10am?"

"I'll be there at 10 o'clock sharp. Please don't fire me. Be compassionate. Please."

I went home and pondered my situation. I was afraid of losing my job, but I was also trying to comprehend the change in Mrs. Krueger's attitude in the Safe Deposit Room. I slept very restlessly that night.

~ To be Continue ~

zxczxc
24-04-2007, 12:37 PM
Saturday morning came and I drove to Mrs. Krueger's house. I dreaded the meeting and feared for my job. When the door to her house opened I literally took one step backwards. Mrs. Krueger looked completely different from all the other times I was with her. Her hair was down to her shoulders and fluffed out in curls. She wore a tight sweater-top that clearly showed her very large tits and a loose skirt that ended just ABOVE her knees.
"Come in," she said rather jovially.

I slowly entered her house feeling like Daniel entering the lion's den. She guided me to her living room where I sat on the couch. Mrs. Krueger asked me if I wanted anything to drink and, after I declined, sat very ladylike on the chair across from me. She sort of tilted her legs to the side and tugged the hem of her skirt over her knees.

We sat in silence, me waiting for her to speak and her studying me. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, but was actually no more than a minute or two I felt compelled to speak.

"Mrs. Krueger, I don't know what to say. I love my job. I am sorry for what I did and am asking you for another chance."

After a slight pause, Mrs. Krueger said, "You're sorry for what you did?"

"Yes, definitely."

"You're sorry you ate your first pussy and fucked a woman in the cunt and ass. Do you really expect me to believe you're sorry you did that?"

Mrs. Krueger threw me off guard using the words she did. I was totally confused.

"Yes, I'm sorry I did it. No, not for doing those things...that was great, but for doing something to jeopardize my job. I don't want to lose my job."

I watched Mrs. Krueger carefully. I was confused by her language. The woman I saw in the Safe Deposit Room and sitting before me was not the same person I knew day in and day out at the bank. While I was talking I noticed her gently caressing her leg with her fingertips, just above the knee. As she continued to do this her skirt rose upwards exposing more of her legs.

Mrs. Krueger sat more upright and leaned a little forward. In doing so, she moved her left foot away from her right and put both feet flat on the floor with her knees apart. Before she closed her legs I saw the white of her panties. Embarrassed, and afraid I'd be caught, I quickly looked up. I found her staring at me. She must have known I looked up her skirt and I felt even more vulnerable.

"I bet you did like doing those things. What healthy young boy wouldn't? Just like you enjoyed looking up my skirt."

"I...uh...um...it was an accident. I didn't mean it," I stammered.

"Why was it an accident?" she countered. "Aren't I a woman? Am I not desirable? You mean to tell me that if I spread my legs you wouldn't look between my legs?"

Then, to my shock, Mrs. Krueger did just that. Her knees separated about 20 inches (1/2 meter). My eyes automatically focused on her clearly exposed panty crotch. When I looked back at her face she was smiling, but did not close her legs.

"Thank you Joel. I thought you were insulting me. Now I know you would look under my skirt if you had the opportunity. Well, do it. You have the opportunity. Look all you want."

My gaze lowered and returned to the juncture between her thighs. She teasingly pulled her skirt upwards to mid-thigh. I clearly saw the bulge caused by her pouting pussy lips and pubic hair. Her legs were spread so far apart that I actually saw her hairs sticking out the sides of her panties and the indentation of her slit.

"Mrs. Kr-Krueger, wh-what are you doing? You're showing me your panties."

"I know, Joel. You made me feel old and ugly when you said you wouldn't look up my skirt," she said smiling, and then added, "Well, am I old an ugly?"

"N-No you're not, Mrs. Krueger. I never said you were. You look very sexy like that."

"So you like looking up my skirt," she said teasingly.

I didn't know what to say. Of course I liked it, but I didn't want to be rude. I didn't know how to answer her and just sat there dumbfounded, staring between her legs.

Mrs. Krueger got up and quickly sat next to me on the couch. She put her hand on my hard cock and rubbed it a few times.

"It appears you liked it," she said with a smile on her face. "So, looking at my panties makes you hard. What would looking at my breasts do to you?"

In a flash, as only a woman could, Mrs. Krueger pulled her top over her head and removed her bra. When she shook her hair out, her large tits jiggled. I sat open-mouthed, staring at them. Mrs. Krueger put her palm on my cock again and kneaded it with her fingers.

"Do I look sexy now?" she toyed. "Go on, touch them."

My hands moved to her breasts like a nail to a magnet. I squeezed them and watched her nipples grow. I grabbed the nipples between my fingers and twirled them and was amazed that they grew even longer.

"Oh yes, Joel, keep doing that," Mrs. Krueger panted.

I suddenly pulled my hands back and sat staring at Mrs. Krueger.

"What's the matter?" she whined.

"Mrs. Krueger, this isn't right. You're old enough to be my mother."

"So now I'm an old hag again. I saw the way you looked at my cunt. You got a hard-on looking under my skirt. And don't tell me you don't like these tits."

"But you're my boss."

"That's right, I'm your boss. Did you forget why you are here? I should fire you for fucking our customers in the bank, but I like you. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Look at my tits. I know you liked touching them."

Then Mrs. Krueger lifted her skirt to her waist and spread her legs. Her panty-covered pussy was close enough for me to reach out and touch. Mrs. Krueger slid her finger to the indentation and pushed it in. She moved it around a bit and then placed her finger under my nose.

"Do you recognize that smell? A hot pussy in need of a man. Here, maybe this will help."

~ To be Continue Part 3 ~

zxczxc
24-04-2007, 12:39 PM
Mrs. Krueger quickly removed her panties and put her right foot on the floor and her left leg over the top of the couch. She couldn't have exposed herself any more. Her hairy pussy was spread wide open. While I was staring at her cunt, she stuck a finger inside and slowly began finger-fucking herself.

"See Joel. My cunt is calling for you. Look how wet and juicy it is. Can you smell it? You know you can. I bet you want to lick it. You told me how much you enjoyed doing that. Just look at it. You can do anything you want to it. Touch it... kiss it... lick it... fuck it... anything you can think of. I will teach you things you never dreamed of. I'll blow you better than anyone else. I'll swallow your cum. I'll lick your asshole. That's right, I'll stick my tongue inside your asshole and swirl it around. I'll do anything you can think of AND MORE. I'll make you happier than you ever dreamed and you'll keep your job too."

I was confused. Mrs. Krueger was so old, but her body looked great. Her pussy was so hairy, but its smell was driving me crazy. I watched, mesmerized, as her finger slid in and out of her gaping hole. Then I heard the last part, "...you'll keep your job too".

"What the hell," I thought as I moved my face to her cunt.

When I was inches from her pussy she slowly pulled her very wet fingers out. I watched as she moved them in slow motion to her face and slipped them into her mouth where she sucked them clean as she smiled down at me.

"Mmmmm, try it... you'll like it," she teased.

I did just that. I flicked my tongue at her wet opening, savoring the taste of her cunt. She was right. It tasted delicious -- better than Nancy's. I found out later she used a special douche. I parted her thick pubic hairs and opened her lips even wider. I put both lips right inside her cunt and kissed her.

"Oh baby... that's it. Eat me," she panted.

I licked her slit and then found her hole. I jammed my tongue inside her.

"Ooooo... Lick me. Stick your tongue deep inside my cunt. Fuck me with your tongue."

I couldn't believe the way Mrs. Krueger spoke. It was so out of character for her, but it turned me on very much. I rammed my tongue in and out of her -- her pussy juices spreading all over my face. When I came up for air I noticed a large meaty protrusion at the top of her slit. I licked it and her hips jumped off the couch.

"That's my clit," she explained, "it's very sensitive. Suck it and you'll drive me crazy."

I took the hint and closed my lips around it. For a split second I thought it was like sucking a cock, but I quickly put that out of my mind. I sucked on her enlarged clit.

"Oh baby... suck it... make me cum... do it, now!"

I sucked and licked her clit until her hips started to jerk rapidly and her entire body shuddered in a massive orgasm.

"Yes... yes... like that... oh fuck, lick it... suck it... yes... oh baby... I'm... I'm cumming... aaaahhhhhh!!!!"

Mrs. Krueger literally splashed my face with her cum. I got some in my mouth while the rest covered my face, lips, and chin. When she recovered she pulled me on top of her and forced her tongue inside my mouth. I felt her tongue cleaning out my mouth and then she began licking my face, slurping up her own juices.

"That was heavenly, Joel. It's time to make you feel just as good. Get undressed."

While she lay spread-eagled on the couch, panting from her orgasm, and licking her lips, I undressed under her watchful eye. She made some very complementary comments as more and more of my clothes were removed. Finally I was completely naked.

"Come here, my dear," she said.

I walked over to her and she swallowed my cock -- all of it; right to the balls. With the tip in her throat she moved her tongue all along the shaft. After all that happened, I simply could not hold back -- I erupted in her mouth. She swallowed it all and kept sucking.

"Good, now that you got that quick cum out of the way it's time to do it right."

Mrs. Krueger moved her head back and forth along my cock, always running her active tongue around my cock. She'd take it out part way and wank it while sucking and licking the head. Then she'd swallow it all again and do things with her throat that I can't describe. I was ready to cum again and she sensed it.

"Quick, put your cock between my tits," she shouted excitedly.

I climbed onto her chest and did as she requested. She held her tits and squeezed them around my cock. It was like a hot dog between two massive hot dog buns.

"Now fuck my tits."

This was new to me. I moved my hips back and forth. When my cock popped out, Mrs. Krueger positioned one hand on top as she held her tits firm. I was now able to tit-fuck her. It didn't take long for the sperm in my balls to make the trek up my shaft.

"Oh shit, I'm going to cum," I yelled.

Mrs. Krueger held her tits in place and opened her mouth wide with her tongue sticking out. When I came, my sperm shot out onto her face. It landed on her forehead, nose, and open mouth and tongue. Load after load shot across her face and into her wide open mouth. When I stopped cumming I looked at her messy face.

She licked her lips and said, "I told you I would do all kinds of things. This is just the beginning. Now fuck me stud. I want your cock buried deep inside my cunt."

I crawled down her body between her widely spread legs. I put the tip of my cock at the entrance to her cunt and started to move inside her slowly like Nancy taught me. Mrs. Krueger had other ideas. She clamped her legs around my hips and pulled me into her in one swift plunge.

"That's it, Joel. I feel your hard cock inside me. Now fuck me right. Plow that big hard cock of yours in and out of my wet pussy."

I did just that. I lifted my hips and thrust my throbbing cock deep inside her. I pulled almost all the way out and then rammed it in until our bodies slapped. I felt Mrs. Krueger's hand between our bellies moving rapidly. I deduced correctly that she was rubbing her very large clitoris.

"Fuck me, Joel. Oh yes... stick it in me. I'm so hot. Oh! Oh! Oh!... yeah, like that!"

Mrs. Krueger's words caused me to look at her face. It was so much different than the one she wore at the office. She was really hot and enjoying the fuck. I lifted one hand and fondled her breast. When I touched her nipple I squeezed it between my fingers, almost too hard.

"Ooooo, do that. Pull my nipple. Squeeze it. Fuck me, Joel. I'm close.... Yes, here it comes. I'm going to cum all over your prick. Yes... yes...oh god, fuck... eeeoooooww!"

When Mrs. Krueger came her legs tightened around my body and her hips jerked in short spastic movements. I literally felt her cum wash over my cock.

When she re-opened her eyes she said, "Okay Joel. It's your turn. I want your hot cum to fill my pussy. Shoot your stuff deep inside me now."

Then the most amazing thing happened. I felt her vagina muscles grip my cock like a fist. She flexed and contracted her muscles until they drew my cum from my balls. I plowed in and out of her a few more times and then plunged in all the way, shooting my hot cum inside her. When I opened my eyes I noticed Mrs. Krueger smiling at me with her cum-covered face.

"That was heavenly, Joel. It's been so long since I've had a man inside me. And we have so many new things to try. Let's go shower to refresh ourselves.

~ To be continue ~

zxczxc
24-04-2007, 12:42 PM
After our shower we went into the kitchen for a bite to eat. We had fucked for around 2 1/2 hours. I sat at the table, totally naked, and watched Mrs. Krueger prepare the sandwiches. It was a turn-on to see her scurry around the kitchen naked. She really had a lovely body which was usually hidden within her office business attire. She was quite slim for someone her age, had very large breasts with large nipples, a tight butt, a very hairy pussy, and a clit that was prominent even now that it wasn't erect.
We chatted while we ate.

"Well Joel, I don't think I'm going to fire you," she said with a sly smile.

"Thank you, Mrs. Krueger."

"I expect your performance to be top notch... to give 110 percent," she continued.

"Oh, it will. I will work very hard. Get to the office on time, leave late, work harder than anyone else."

Mrs. Krueger smiled at my naiveté and said, "That would be fine, but that's not the performance I'm talking about."

I didn't understand and she recognized that.

"I know you'll work hard," she clarified, "but it's your hard cock I want. Can I count on you being a reliable employee, Joel?"

"You bet," I said very enthusiastically, and meaning it.

"You won't regret it. Now let's go upstairs to the bedroom. I have a surprise for you later that I think you will find very interesting."

We went into her bedroom and laid on the big king-size bed. Mrs. Krueger gently wrapped her hand around my dick and slowly fondled it. I went to her big tits and nipples, feeling and squeezing them. We just sort of cuddled like young lovers for about 15 minutes when I received the shock of my life.

"Hi Mom."

I heard these two words and "jumped out of my skin". I looked towards the door to see a gorgeous woman, about twenty-five years old, standing in the doorway. I automatically put both hands over my groin, which by the way, was still in Mrs. Krueger's hand.

"Hi hon. Right on time," Mrs. Krueger said to the woman, and then looking at me she added, "Joel, this is my daughter, Judy. Judy, this is Joel."

Judy entered the room and walked over to my side of the bed. She stuck her hand out for a friendly handshake as if we were meeting in a crowded room instead of me lying naked next to her equally naked mother. I extended my right hand which she grasped and held onto.

"Your hand is so warm. I bet it's from holding onto that hot cock of yours. It looks like one hand won't adequately cover it."

I followed her eyes and realized that she was right. My remaining hand, still trying to cover my hard-on, wasn't large enough. The head was in plain sight. It was also very apparent that Mrs. Krueger was wanking me. I was about to pull my hand back, but Judy firmly brought it to her nose and inhaled loudly.

"I don't smell Mom's pussy on your fingers. She's playing with your cock. Why aren't you playing with her cunt.?"

Mrs. Krueger saw the startled and confused expression on my face and laughed. I turned to her for an explanation.

"I told you I had a surprise for you. Here she is."

When I returned my attention to Judy she was already partially disrobed. She was in a flimsy bra and panties. Her hands were behind her, unclasping the hooks to her bra. This caused her firm young breasts to jut out. Her panty was almost transparent, displaying a dark patch of pubic hair. Mrs. Krueger continued to wank me as I watched her daughter remove the rest of her clothes.

"Show him what you've got," Mrs. Krueger said to her daughter.

Judy put her hands on top of her head like a ballerina and slowly turned around. Her butt was magnificent. It was firm and round. When she faced me again she cupped her two breasts in her hands and squeezed them. Mrs. Krueger squeezed my cock at the same time. Then Judy put her right foot on the bed and spread her cunt lips. I noticed the large clitoris which, evidently, was a family trait. She flicked her clit several times and I watched it grow. If anything, it was bigger than her mother's.

"Come here and give me a kiss," Mrs. Krueger said to her daughter.

I expected a peck on the cheek. Instead, Judy climbed over me and crawled between her mother's legs. When Mrs. Krueger spread her legs wide, Judy planted a loud, smacking kiss on her mother's cunt. Then I watched as her tongue began lapping her mother's slit in long, slow licks. She finished her "kiss" by sucking on the now very visible large clit.

"Oh honey, stop," Mrs. Krueger pleaded, "you'll bring me off too soon. Give Joel a nice kiss."

Judy reluctantly stopped licking her mother's clit and crawled on top of me until our bodies were pressed together. She put her lips to mine and pushed her tongue deep into my mouth. As our tongues dueled, I clearly tasted her mother's cunt.

Judy's pussy was situated atop her mother's hand which was still wrapped around my cock. Judy started humping her cunt onto us. She was evidently very hot. I reached around and fondled her great ass. When I heard Mrs. Krueger moan, I opened my eyes and tilted my head towards her, never breaking the kiss. Judy was playing with one of her mother's tits and nipples. This was all too much for me and I was ready to blow my load. Mrs. Krueger realized this and pulled Judy off me.

"He's going to explode. Let's not waste it. Where do you want it, dear."

Judy didn't answer -- not with words, anyway. She scurried between my legs and gobbled up my cock in her mouth. She sucked it and bobbed her head up and down, dragging her soft lips along its length. I couldn't take any more.

"Shit!... oh god!... now!... oh!... oh!... aaahhhhhh!!!" I moaned as I came in her mouth.

After milking all my cum from my cock, Judy crawled over to her mother and pressed her lips against hers. It was obvious their tongues were actively playing with each other in a very rough French kiss. It was also apparent, from the way Mrs. Krueger kept swallowing, that Judy had not swallowed my cum. As she leaned over her mother, my cum oozed from her mouth into her mother's while they sloshed it around with their tongues.

Judy broke the kiss and said, "I wanna fuck him. Can I Mom?"

"Of course dear. Climb on."

Judy straddled my hips and sat on my still hard cock. Sam was right when he said, "It's good to be young." Like her mother, Judy fucked hard. She pounded my cock as her head fell back looking up at the ceiling. Mrs. Krueger located Judy's erect clit and began massaging it while Judy kept fucking me.

"Oh Mom, that's driving me crazy. Don't stop. Uh... huh... huh... uh... uh."

Judy's tight pussy clamped my cock and her body shuddered as her mother rapidly rubbed her clit. As she came, I felt her juices coat my cock. When Judy rolled off me, Mrs. Krueger swallowed my cock and licked her daughter's cum off it.

"Now you fuck me," Judy said as she lay on her back with her legs spread wide, gently stroking her wet slit.

I looked at Mrs. Krueger who smiled and said, "Go ahead. I have another treat for you."

I crawled between Judy's widely spread legs and stuffed my cock into her cunt. Her legs circled my back, almost to my shoulders, and pulled me down to her. I stuck my tongue deeply into her mouth and we French kissed while our hips moved in unison, enjoying a very slow fuck.

I forgot all about Mrs. Krueger until I felt her face bump against my ass. Her hands gently spread my cheeks while her tongue explored my asshole. My cock was buried in the daughter's cunt while her mother's tongue was buried inside my asshole. I couldn't believe it. My boss was licking my asshole.

~ To be continue ~

zxczxc
24-04-2007, 12:43 PM
I stopped pumping and buried my cock all the way into Judy's cunt and came inside her. While shooting my jism I felt the probing tongue of my boss deep in my asshole. When Judy announced that I was getting heavy, I rolled off her. Mrs. Krueger quickly attacked her daughter's leaking cunt and licked and sucked my cum out of her.

"Joel, give me your cock," Judy squealed.

I climbed on her chest and leaned forward until my slimy cock was at her lips. She opened her mouth and sucked it in. She swirled her tongue around my cock, licking our combined cum off it, while her mother did the same to her cunt.

Judy screamed to an orgasm which was somewhat muffled with my cock in her mouth.

After we rested for a while, Mrs. Krueger said it was her turn. She told Judy to lie on her back while she climbed over her in a 69 position. She told me to get behind her.

"Fuck me in the ass. Stick that big monster up my ass while my daughter eats my pussy."

I watched as she lowered her hips so that her pussy rested on her daughter's mouth while she attacked Judy's pussy with her own mouth. I looked at her raised ass and moved behind her. I heard Judy's slurping as I positioned my cock at the little brown rosebud of my boss' asshole. I slowly pushed it partly in. By pulling it out a little and pushing it back in, I was able to completely lodge my full 8 inches inside her ass. I rested there for a bit and felt Judy's fingers fondling my balls.

Can you visualize it. Mother and daughter in a 69, slurping on each other's cunts. Me, buried to the hilt up my boss' ass while her daughter plays with my balls.

I begin to fuck Mrs. Krueger's ass, slowly at first, but then with a lot of force. Each time I ram my cock into her ass my hips slap into her butt cheeks. When I climax, I shoot my first two loads of cum inside Mrs. Krueger's ass and then pull out, sliding my cock between Mrs. Krueger's pussy and Judy's lips. As I'm shooting the rest of my cum, I feel Judy's tongue frantically licking it up.

I stood back and watched mother and daughter finish their passionate lovemaking. I noticed some of my cum leaking from Mrs. Krueger's asshole and dripping down her crack into her daughter's mouth. Mrs. Krueger was the first to cum, followed shortly by her daughter. Mrs. Krueger rolled onto her back next to Judy and looked up at me.

"Well Joel, any regrets?"

I just smiled back at her and jumped onto the bed.

THE END

zxczxc
24-04-2007, 12:46 PM
Thanks all for the support :D

-SBF-
24-04-2007, 01:48 PM
Thanks all for the support :D

Nice,will be here for the next story

tan707070
28-04-2007, 05:38 PM
bro camp here for new story :D

AD69
28-04-2007, 06:30 PM
Good story. Keep them coming. :)

LoveForTuaNehBu
28-04-2007, 07:23 PM
pitching tents... setting up barbeque pit

asdf007
28-04-2007, 07:27 PM
yin yin si bei chio leh hehe

tan707070
06-06-2007, 07:38 AM
bro where r u

tan707070
23-02-2008, 08:46 AM
where is ourbro mia so long

Tan70
16-05-2009, 08:06 AM
old story isnice ........................

Artic
17-05-2009, 12:24 AM
great contribution...:D

Acer168
17-05-2009, 04:22 AM
please continue , thanks :)

kittylee
02-05-2013, 07:33 AM
Wow! didn't know my stories got posted here

kkyputra
04-05-2013, 05:24 AM
Wow! didn't know my stories got posted here

Kitty, your stories are awesome, any new stories to post here?

kittylee
05-05-2013, 03:28 AM
lol sorry dear, haven't had the luxury to sit down and write, besides if I do, they'll be posted in literotica first