PDA

View Full Version : My celebrity property agent

triple h
16-04-2007, 01:09 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Lo & Behold, i was in my office wif my PA(details i shall not reveal...) when my receptionist intercom me...

Wondering wtf she wants wen i was "busy" in the office...i casually opened the door and shouted to her....

Who i saw caught my eyes...that face, the dimples.....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..
I rubbed my eyes....thought i saw floaters....but there she was standing just 10m away from me.......

Her christian name is cyxxxia...............
Now if only she brings Michelle Chong, Ong Ai Lee, Andrea D'Cruz.......what a LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! !!!

AD69
16-04-2007, 01:18 PM
Her surname Koh ?

QueMore
16-04-2007, 01:19 PM
Her christian name is cyxxxia..........!!

cyxxxia koh???? :p One of my fav since 'Teenage Mag' day, wait for your continuation .

triple h
16-04-2007, 01:30 PM
hmmmmmm. yeah baby yeah......
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!:D

covenn
16-04-2007, 01:41 PM
wow gd luck bro. heard unverified rumours abt her being an 'any-rider' in mediacorp. all da best!

triple h
16-04-2007, 01:45 PM
sure or not??? She can ride me anytime.....thks for the info
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

wow gd luck bro. heard unverified rumours abt her being an 'any-rider' in mediacorp. all da best!

67Lover
16-04-2007, 02:24 PM
I rubbed my eyes....thought i saw floaters....but there she was standing just 10m away from me.......

Now if only she brings Michelle Chong, Ong Ai Lee, Andrea D'Cruz.......what a LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What happened next? please continue. :)

TheHappyMondays
16-04-2007, 02:40 PM
[QUOTE=triple h;1969000]WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
Lo & Behold, i was in my office wif my PA(details i shall not reveal...) when my receptionist intercom me...

Wondering wtf she wants wen i was "busy" in the office...i casually opened the door and shouted to her....

QUOTE]

She property agents?

MMM88
16-04-2007, 03:08 PM
great.....post FR hor......:D

WILDBOY
16-04-2007, 03:51 PM
Cool man! U could be the 1st to bonk a celebrity n post FR here to share with us.... Or is there oredi some celebrity FRs posted somewhere here liao?

laodi123456789
16-04-2007, 04:03 PM
Bro Triple HHH

Congratulations on your find. Wishing you all the best for a "happy" encounter!

Better if you don't say too much on SBF. Sadly, there too many eyes here.

cunt puncher
16-04-2007, 04:13 PM
omg, I managed to get her autograph on her gloves she used a few years back when she is filming at my company...... short, small build and BUSTY:D

Enjoy bro, remember to get her autograph.... on the "thing" u used:p

shiokmc
16-04-2007, 04:15 PM
wa.... install webcam/pinhole cam .... keke ... can keep a nice Home Vid :D

sunny1668
16-04-2007, 04:19 PM
Tripel H didnt use Woooooooooo

Woooooooooo is use by The Nature Boy :D :D

Castrol
16-04-2007, 05:04 PM
sure or not??? She can ride me anytime.....thks for the info
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

bro, please dont tell her castrol is li nanxing hor... :D

no_faith
16-04-2007, 05:17 PM
life tough, she in property industry.

sui yuen bu liu ren, she cant compete wif the young in mediac**k.

slyer
16-04-2007, 05:25 PM
life tough, she in property industry.

sui yuen bu liu ren, she cant compete wif the young in mediac**k.

though she can't compete with the young babes in mediacorp, she can compete with the property agent babes :D

Castrol
16-04-2007, 05:26 PM
ahahahah,then me Lee ming soon:D

i heard ah fann banned you from coming to sbf until you get back your driving license? :D

slyer
16-04-2007, 05:31 PM
i heard ah fann banned you from coming to sbf until you get back your driving license?

i tot u divorced with yang li bing alr? she can't sexify u on bed tat's y u divorced her ah :D

congrats u on best actor award last yr :D

lucky low
16-04-2007, 06:03 PM
hi bros, property market booming, so now everyone into property. Maybe we should all go do part time?

poorman4sex
16-04-2007, 06:26 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...

give FR hor... if not i minus your pts hor~~!!!!!
then the next MBBS gathering you can bring her there liao lor...:D

QueMore
16-04-2007, 06:49 PM
hi bros, property market booming, so now everyone into property. Maybe we should all go do part time?
Used to be insurance line they like to go, now the thread is in property. ;)

French Poilu
16-04-2007, 07:48 PM
though she can't compete with the young babes in mediacorp, she can compete with the property agent babes :D

Aiyoh most of the young babes all small tits lah. Her tits big enough just that she needs to revamp her image. Also she needs to stop playing bitchy roles.

triple h
17-04-2007, 06:24 PM
wah lau eh.... i pressure leh.....
She jus joined my coy....where go i so fast sianz or onz her......

Its jus that i be conducting classes for new agents n hope she turn up......once make friends....then see how lah....maybe good terms can get her to bring her friends (hint) out.....sure i invite bros along lah.......
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!:D

jlkl
17-04-2007, 06:24 PM
Can intro this agent to me? Am seriously thinking of selling my apt now! :D

triple h
17-04-2007, 06:26 PM
:D bro...she havent even started the basic course....how to SERVICE u leh.....
hehehehe........

Can intro this agent to me? Am seriously thinking of selling my apt now! :D

Castrol
17-04-2007, 06:27 PM
ya lor,that why only can come in when she is working ...shhhhhhh
now no license liao,need bro onion_rings to fetch me go CV for nasi lemak....u coming bo???:D

ok bro, onion's car still got space for 2 barpo to join us there. :D

curiosityz
17-04-2007, 08:10 PM
nice info sia... lol.. wondering which company... :D

Money
17-04-2007, 10:19 PM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! !!!
Wah bro, u post like that all your company agent who is also samster will know your real indentity liao :eek:

WillamSexsphere
18-04-2007, 01:37 AM
Those who join the MBBS club would know who you are anyway, or even those who quietly go there but no join, just to look see. Your identity is no longer a secret.

However, a word of caution - just be careful of what you write from now onwards, for the pages have ears and can get u into legal tangles with the real personalities. Some do take this forum seriously..hahahaha...:D

steamer
18-04-2007, 09:27 AM
hehehehe........

bro, she can help me rent out my place; but u hv to tell her customer servicing very impt hor, needs to be demonstrated :D

onion_rings
18-04-2007, 09:32 AM
bro, please dont tell her castrol is li nanxing hor...Basket tot nanxing is me & ur james lye :D

ahahahah,then me Lee ming soonUr more yandao den him mah ;)

Castrol
18-04-2007, 10:08 AM
Basket tot nanxing is me & ur james lye :D

oops i'm sorry bro, i meant to ask hhh not to reveal onion is li nanxing. :D

onion_rings
18-04-2007, 10:31 AM

Tot u wanted a change of identity "james lye" :D

laodi123456789
18-04-2007, 10:55 AM

I am looking for my actors to take part in my new sequel movie about body swapping property agents. Meet me in my office tomorrow guys, and stop fooling around on SBF. OK hor!

Castrol
18-04-2007, 11:23 AM
I am looking for my actors to take part in my new sequel movie about body swapping property agents. Meet me in my office tomorrow guys, and stop fooling around on SBF. OK hor!

ok towkay i will do my best for the new role to jumpstart my acting career, especially after onion aka nanxing stole my part in 13 bian and get to hug constance. :D

_AXL_
18-04-2007, 11:42 AM
ur james lye

who's impersonating me here???:rolleyes:

bro HHH, any chance u can let us know when she has completed her training and gotten her required credentials??? cynthia, cynthia... saliva also dripping liao!!! saw her once driving a black car, looks like a lancer if i m not wrong...:D

slyer
18-04-2007, 12:18 PM
wah lau eh.... i pressure leh.....
She jus joined my coy....where go i so fast sianz or onz her......

Its jus that i be conducting classes for new agents n hope she turn up......once make friends....then see how lah....maybe good terms can get her to bring her friends (hint) out.....sure i invite bros along lah.......
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!:D

bro so envious of u leh.. gt celeb as ur student... can i join ur class n be ur student oso? :D

no_faith
18-04-2007, 12:23 PM
so how big is her neh neh?:D

triple h
18-04-2007, 03:52 PM
to the bros who know me....only knw i work in a property coy...no names mentioned at all........agree that i may be blowing my cover.....but got too many agencies in spore and hard to find me....even though some bros who knw where she is......finding me would be difficult.....
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

triple h
18-04-2007, 03:53 PM
thks for the word of caution......noted.....:D

Wah bro, u post like that all your company agent who is also samster will know your real indentity liao :eek:

no_faith
18-04-2007, 03:55 PM
bro, find u not easy lah, the population of sbf coud be > china population.
how to find u? maybe in ur co, all guys are also part of sbf family.

but still havent answered me leh:(

how big is her neh neh?:D
issit true she is big? or juz heresay?

triple h
18-04-2007, 03:55 PM
why bluff ppl.....onion is PIERRE PNG leh.......WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

triple h
18-04-2007, 03:57 PM
never really noticed bro...but she petite and nice dimples.....
according to my recep., she about 34B or so lah.......

bro, find u not easy lah, the population of sbf coud be > china populations.
how to find u? maybe in ur co, all guys are also part of sbf family.

but still havent answered me leh:(

how big is her neh neh?:D

onion_rings
18-04-2007, 03:59 PM
why bluff ppl.....onion is PIERRE PNG leh.......WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Basket Gurmit Singh oops i mean bro triple h always like to pichar my lubang!!!!:D

no_faith
18-04-2007, 04:03 PM
:( 34B, barely there. i tot she C loh.
but if u not a sucker for neh neh and wif her name of cy****a is enuff for a guy to try hard to explore her h*m.:D

GD LUCK....

cheerz

triple h
18-04-2007, 04:26 PM
haloooo bro.....kns...u becar my lobang....damn!!!!!!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.:D

Basket Gurmit Singh oops i mean bro triple h always like to pichar my lubang!!!!:D

triple h
18-04-2007, 04:27 PM
Actually bro....i didnt really notice the knockers at all.........
HP, home no.....etccc.....all in my database.WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

:( 34B, barely there. i tot she C loh.
but if u not a sucker for neh neh and wif her name of cy****a is enuff for a guy to try hard to explore her h*m.:D

GD LUCK....

cheerz

Castrol
18-04-2007, 05:24 PM

damn... no wonder bro hhh looks so familiar. i should have realised from his yellow leather shoes. :D

onion_rings
18-04-2007, 06:28 PM
damn... no wonder bro hhh looks so familiar. i should have realised from his yellow leather shoes.
Yes bro...PCK family picharing each others lubang :D

jlkl
19-04-2007, 11:53 AM
hehehehe........

Why cannot? She can service me first then service my apt sales when she pass out from the course lor. :D

Eastpipper
19-04-2007, 12:29 PM
never really noticed bro...but she petite and nice dimples.....
according to my recep., she about 34B or so lah.......

wa...ur recep will tell u what cup comin to see you everyday?...I can only say that ur staffs are well-trained:D

triple h
19-04-2007, 12:57 PM
not check everone lah bro...it jus happen to be a celebrity....

wa...ur recep will tell u what cup comin to see you everyday?...I can only say that ur staffs are well-trained:D

triple h
19-04-2007, 12:59 PM
bro.....u oso pechar lobang ah...i thought me yellow boots was well hidden....DAMN!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo!!!:D

damn... no wonder bro hhh looks so familiar. i should have realised from his yellow leather shoes. :D

Eastpipper
19-04-2007, 12:59 PM
not check everone lah bro...it jus happen to be a celebrity....

got any updates bo? I just read a thread that got 1 bro kiss lynn poh cheeks in velvet underground also....u got such luck?

triple h
19-04-2007, 01:02 PM
its just that she came to the office las nite for a course....very plain, no make up.....v disappointed...but eager to learn...........

got any updates bo? I just read a thread that got 1 bro kiss lynn poh cheeks in velvet underground also....u got such luck?

no_faith
19-04-2007, 01:08 PM
bro eastpipper, i tink tat bro is really drunk at tat time and mistaken for sum1 else.

ang076
19-04-2007, 01:18 PM
Hmmm.. Cynthia Koh!!!

She is 32C ( I met her several times..)

Can any of you book a session for me ? I wanna bonk her...

I also want to bonk Aileen Tan, Lin Meijiao...

Can any of you arrange?

Someone say Chen Shucheng is agent for MCS stars doing FL, is it true?

triple h
19-04-2007, 03:37 PM
dun we all wished to.....
wow...now gt ting gg dat uncle chen okt......interesting:D

Hmmm.. Cynthia Koh!!!

She is 32C ( I met her several times..)

Can any of you book a session for me ? I wanna bonk her...

I also want to bonk Aileen Tan, Lin Meijiao...

Can any of you arrange?

Someone say Chen Shucheng is agent for MCS stars doing FL, is it true?

Eastpipper
19-04-2007, 05:45 PM
I have just sms OKT chen.....waiting for available slots.......keeping my finger cross that he will not arrange MO XIAO LING

wildnhard2005
19-04-2007, 05:54 PM
Mo xiao ling? how about some overseas star? U like Ru Hua? ha ha

triple h
19-04-2007, 05:55 PM
u serious ah with your statement?????
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo:D

I have just sms OKT chen.....waiting for available slots.......keeping my finger cross that he will not arrange MO XIAO LING

ang076
19-04-2007, 06:16 PM
Yeah, I also want Florence Tan, and Yvonne Lim...

Can any of you PM OKT Chen number? :D

If I had his number, I will send SMS saying " Shucheng, I want to book shuangfei session with Florence Tan and Yvonne Lim. Can Florence Tan wear Race Queen uniform , as for Yvonne Lim , she should wear sailor moon uniform and pls ensure that YL wear white bra and panties set.."

I also want Felicia Chin... She should wear army uniform and come to see me...:p

mr_missile
19-04-2007, 06:28 PM
Saw Cynthia a couple years back when she was out on a date with Adam Chen in town.
She was quite petite and was wearing a baseball cap.
She looked real sweet and cute, especially her killer dimples when she smiles.
Bro triple h, please keep us updated on your 'progress' with her, oops, or should i say, her 'progress' as a property agent.
Cheers! :D

triple h
20-04-2007, 09:32 AM
no problemo bro.....
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooo oooo:D

Saw Cynthia a couple years back when she was out on a date with Adam Chen in town.
She was quite petite and was wearing a baseball cap.
She looked real sweet and cute, especially her killer dimples when she smiles.
Bro triple h, please keep us updated on your 'progress' with her, oops, or should i say, her 'progress' as a property agent.

Mark Lim
20-04-2007, 09:55 AM

actually she has good "property" to sell. dun need to be a property agent, be a property owner. many bros would certainly like to be the property developer, right bros ?

alvin1783
20-04-2007, 10:10 AM
actually she has good "property" to sell. dun need to be a property agent, be a property owner. many bros would certainly like to be the property developer, right bros ?I would rather she be the "Landlord" while I be the "Tenant" of her assets...oops, I mean estate :D

sjb1994
20-04-2007, 10:12 AM
actually she has good "property" to sell. dun need to be a property agent, be a property owner. many bros would certainly like to be the property developer, right bros ?

I volunteer to be the piller.:D

steamer
20-04-2007, 02:34 PM

i can be responsible for the piling work :D , and not forgetting painting works as well ;)

mr_missile
20-04-2007, 04:30 PM
i can be responsible for the piling work :D , and not forgetting painting works as well
wah bro steamer, u 'choped' the piling and painting works liao?
nevermind, i book the surveying works plus any drilling or digging works that need to be done. hehe :p

steamer
20-04-2007, 04:39 PM
wah bro steamer, u 'choped' the piling and painting works liao?
nevermind, i book the surveying works plus any drilling or digging works that need to be done. hehe :p

bro,
'erection' works still available leh :D

Mark Lim
21-04-2007, 01:45 AM
wow, you guys are very creative huh !

anyone wants to screw the front door and back door of her..., i mean the property :D

sjb1994
21-04-2007, 09:04 AM
wow, you guys are very creative huh !

anyone wants to screw the front door and back door of her..., i mean the property :D

Mark, I can do it, FOC.:D

Mark Lim
21-04-2007, 10:16 AM
Mark, I can do it, FOC.:D

wah, you fast hand fast leg ler :cool:

justhorny
21-04-2007, 10:50 AM
From what was gathered over the forum world, seems like she has a liking for "hunks" ... so if bro triple_h really looks like the real triple_h, hehe ... ho say liao :p

Here is a pic of her to remind us of her ..

http://i17.tinypic.com/2dkkghw.jpg

justhorny
21-04-2007, 10:55 AM
Another pic of her showing her assets

http://i16.tinypic.com/4cuab6g.jpg

ballitchy
21-04-2007, 11:37 AM
bro triple_h, pls keep us infotrm of any updates. i dont mind rent an apartment from her...:D

1ShootBird
22-04-2007, 09:27 AM
me too dont mind getting her as my agent.

suaveguy28
22-04-2007, 09:30 AM
i camp here too for more info

johnymike
23-04-2007, 02:21 PM
Bros, lets be patient for a while, when she pass out from the course, with her picture and hp no. appeared on the classified ads just like the ex-actor peter yu ( hsr agent ), the whole world will get to call her directly to make 'some enquires'.

surfer888
23-04-2007, 02:48 PM
who's impersonating me here???:rolleyes:

Wah!!!

So you were the wierdo hanging around NTU in black leather when Diana was studying there. Should've gone for LiLin instead.

Do you still wear your VR Man Costume during role play with her?

johnymike
23-04-2007, 04:07 PM
Bros, lets be patient for a while, when she pass out from the course, with her picture and hp no. appeared on the classified ads just like the ex-actor peter yu ( hsr agent ), the whole world will get to call her directly to make 'some enquires'.

Just don't understand why i kana deducted one point for this post...:confused:

天下无敌
23-04-2007, 05:20 PM
This girl do make me hard:D

triple h
23-04-2007, 06:33 PM
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... my body not like HHH, but like umaga.......wooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Update....she still taking course......still beri plain lah......
wen she graduate, those who got property to sell (i really mean property!!!!), indicate to me, i pass ur contact to her......
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!; )

天下无敌
23-04-2007, 06:51 PM
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... my body not like HHH, but like umaga.......wooooooooooooooooooooooooo

wen she graduate, those who got property to sell (i really mean property!!!!), indicate to me, i pass ur contact to her......
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!; )

So she do take ceha,that will be great help to her

no_faith
23-04-2007, 07:56 PM
i make a appointment 1st.:D

sexlord
23-04-2007, 11:58 PM
anyone wants to screw the front door and back door of her..., i mean the property

I want to be her toilet bowl :D

twinchrome
24-04-2007, 01:30 AM
I want to be her toilet bowl :D

hahaha.... might as well be her pad once a month. Can stick to her XXX all day!!! :D And take in every wetness as it flows out

lao_uncle
24-04-2007, 02:28 AM
looks like this thread easily survive without revealing more story... nice job thread starter!

triple h
24-04-2007, 09:33 AM
hahahah....good one lah bro....
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

hahaha.... might as well be her pad once a month. Can stick to her XXX all day!!! :D And take in every wetness as it flows out

no_faith
08-05-2007, 01:47 PM
any progress?:D
or did her neh neh grow 1 cup size bigger?:D

laodi123456789
08-05-2007, 02:47 PM

Ant farm considered property?

no_faith
22-05-2007, 03:07 PM
wa liew, tis thread in page 7 liao. no progress liao? how long to complete such course?:(

btw, how is her neh neh now?:o

triple h
23-05-2007, 04:16 PM
woooooooooooooooooo. her course shld be completed in end june. Wat i knw is that she's abroad filming......so quiet now.........
:D

suaveguy28
23-05-2007, 04:18 PM
woooooooooooooooooo. her course shld be completed in end june. Wat i knw is that she's abroad filming......so quiet now.........

Bro... pls update us when u have more info... thanks...:D

mr_missile
23-06-2007, 02:10 PM
End June coming liao....
Bro triple h, got any updates or have you already upped her? :D

no_faith
24-06-2007, 04:56 PM
ya hor, bro triple h, u quiet quiet leh.:D

gonggong18
25-06-2007, 12:03 AM
Almost 8 pages thot got FR but still nothing, oversea and taking course ..lidat die la

kaff
26-06-2007, 05:17 AM
lol, i know which property agency u're from, so manage to hang out with her ?

simb1
27-06-2007, 01:47 AM
Market so hot now, better to concentrate on sales rather than other better things ya....haha.

no_faith
12-07-2007, 01:34 PM
now july liao, she completed her course?:D

slyer
12-07-2007, 01:39 PM
recently saw cynthia koh on ch 8 7pm n she looks hot leh thou she is now in her 30s :D

no_faith
12-07-2007, 02:05 PM
in her 30s.
dunno she feel horny or not.
heard tat as gals grow mature, tends to be more honry and free flow of pussy juice.:D

slyer
12-07-2007, 04:36 PM
thou she in her 30s she looks hot still :D

Glen2712
17-07-2007, 08:42 AM
thou she in her 30s she looks hot still :D

I lurve her cute sharp little nose.... :o

no_faith
17-07-2007, 01:39 PM
:D i like her neh neh.

imaginative
17-07-2007, 02:48 PM
recently saw cynthia koh on ch 8 7pm n she looks hot leh thou she is now in her 30s :D

Bro, make up is a major factor too

laodi123456789
17-07-2007, 05:45 PM

Bro, make up is a major factor too

So amazing - putting makeup on breasts now!!! :D

devil003
26-07-2007, 12:47 PM
newspaper xin min say a lot celebrity also doing agent.

even yang li bin also (li nanxing ex wife)

adamfish
21-06-2009, 10:13 PM
who will be keen to buy property from yang li bin....:)):rolleyes:

newspaper xin min say a lot celebrity also doing agent.

even yang li bin also (li nanxing ex wife)

wild
22-06-2009, 10:37 AM
[QUOTE]
so are u buying a property or a celebrity? stop talking like a kukubird!

Havent you heard of the saying: "Killing two birds with one stone"?

Kallang Roar
22-06-2009, 10:41 AM
Think tat TS would be happy bcos this thread still alive.

gyrfalcon
22-06-2009, 11:16 AM

Me too. Yummy!

CheeBye Licker
22-06-2009, 12:21 PM
this thread from 2007. think everything very dated now....

wild
23-06-2009, 12:47 PM
[QUOTE]

don't talk too much & too soon - after all how many bird & $$$ u have?

I dont have much money. But I have enough for myself and for my family. And I certainly have more points than you. Dont be upset - its just a call-for retort and no offense intended.