PDA

View Full Version : campus/school babe Part II

shiokmc
16-04-2007, 12:18 PM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=50188

continuation of exploits with my f/b.....

After countless FLs in-between, finally couldn't resist trying my luck with this 'school flower' again ... (OC at her mum's place... i home alone n HORNY)
So i just had to call her;

"Hi... how's your new flat? Shifted in ? Heard your Bonus quite good this year..."

"Hi... been such a long time since we had coffee. No la... flat rented out - still staying at mum's place. Bonus all spent on shares.. heehee"

"Had your dinner?" (8.30pm)

"Not yet ... finishing and tidying up some work... leaving soon lor"

"Great, will be there in 10minutes..."

"mmmm.... Why you so sure I want to see you? ! "

shiokmc
16-04-2007, 03:02 PM
Being fiRm, i just told her "Be there in 10mins --Seeya"

Went for a quick shower (miss her bbJ- hopefully CiM) and rushed to my car..

"Hi .... you seem 'smiLey'" (Of course la...see chiochio OL -who wouldn't smiLe)

"Glad you waited for me.."

"Well, you insisted... heehee... i wouldnt dare to fly your kite wor ..."

"So where you wanna eat dinner?" (i just asked for sake of asking... i was only thinking of the impending sexual activity)

"On diet la...cant u see i fat liao?"

"MAD ! So slim ...'fat' in right places ma ..."

"shutup ... bring me to a nature park ... i want PeAce ... long day at work ! Somewhere quiet n few people"

Was taken aback ... hear also blur liaoz.... what 'nature park' ??? Only place i knew was near Mandai or 'YishunDam'....

"Go near my home la ....."

"Huh ???? West side ... im not familiar leh"

"Drive ... i guide you la"

Wa.... so fierce.... from a syt-pussycat to a wiLd tigress !

"You don't turn me ON leh.... more you shout the more high i get"

Upon finishing my sentence, her hands already wrapping around my bro liaoz..... H O T !!!

birdie8819
16-04-2007, 03:22 PM
Nice one bro , keep it cuming . Am I the first to camp here . :D

MMM88
16-04-2007, 05:22 PM
looks like u gonna "tame" the wild tigeress........:D
dun forget ur "whip".......heheheehhehhe:p

lucky low
16-04-2007, 06:05 PM
hi bro, west side, can go west coast park or tuas :D

nelman06
16-04-2007, 08:12 PM
Nice buildup!!! Keep it cumming!!! :D

gaia
16-04-2007, 08:54 PM
Not a bad start, bro.....:D

JinGz
17-04-2007, 04:10 AM
Setting up my camp fire here:D

sarcasm0003
19-04-2007, 06:13 PM
Another site to set up camp........

Cum_Luver
19-04-2007, 07:53 PM
wow, another great story
keep it cumming....
dun let us wait for toooooo longggg

Shuang_Jie_Gun
19-04-2007, 08:58 PM
sounds hot!! setting up new tent as well,lost count of the tents i had liao. :)

shawn
19-04-2007, 09:23 PM
Keep it up, bro. Great story. ;)

Calem
20-04-2007, 03:44 PM
Setting up camp here.:D

shiokmc
20-04-2007, 04:38 PM
apologies ...too tied up with work.... in fact had posted the other day ...typed so much but couldn't b posted ...some server or upload error...sianz ... all my typing went to waste

Thanks for your patience;

"DRIVE !" and again ... i relived the memories of the BEST bbJ i ever had in my LiFe :D

By the time i had stopped the car in a corner lot, and pulled up the Handbrake -- had CiM-ed . . . . HEAVEN.

To my shock, she had swallowed every single drop ! "mmmm... sweet... " (in my mind, was thanking my mrs for stuffing me with fruits and vege !!)

shiokmc
20-04-2007, 05:32 PM
"Think its your turn to return the favour, bastard !" ....wa... turned on by her foul mood ... keke

I rememeber she hated being painted, so i proceeded to the passenger seat to join her with my dragon being immediately grabbed (again), and the seat had 'automatically' reclined..... concurrently i was unbottoning my dear OL's blose.... and unhooked her front-clasped bra..mmmmm... gave the sweet heavenly pillows the best tounge-Fu and her moans were just too SHiOk....

After removing her G-String , she 'self-service', slid my dragon into the CaVe... it was WET already.... and i pumped to Infinity and Beyoooooond

"FUCK me FUCK me ...oooh ooooooh... it has been such a LoNg time...ooooooh"

Her sound system was just driving me nuts ...and i came very very soon... on her face... her hair was suddenly 'highlighted' white :D

My dragon almost went limp immediately.... happy like toad, i made my way back to my seat..... and slumped there .... exhausted like fiak...

"Oi .. WHAT are you doing ? I want to be your lil' Doggy.... NOW !" Then she went in between the seats to ge to the back.... sit there kar kui kui wait for me..
Mad Nympho .... "Can stand again meh? dragon out of breath liaoz la," I thought aloud...

"Bastard, don't insult me!!" My butt had just barely touched the backseat, my lil' 'chong' (worm) was engulfed by her sweet sweet mouth....AGAiN

shiokmc
23-04-2007, 11:38 AM
and to my surpise (seriously thought that's it liaoz ... will disappoint her) -- 'chong' become 'LONG' again :eek:

Once it had hardened and 'lenghtened' to her sexisfaction, "Come on bastard ! Give lil' doGGy a good fuck!"

She wiped her mouth mischieviously and positioned herself with butt facing up. . . .

Upon entering her hot, wet pussy, im back in neverneverLand.... pumping away To Infinity & Beyond..... real surpised at my lil' bro...seriously.. didnt know could take so much love.. haha

"Oooooooh ooooooh that's how i love it .... bang it hard ...ooooooh!"

"Shut up, you naughty lil' bitch !" All this while hearing the 'slap slap' of her butt caused by my tighs.. and i just off-loaded my very very diluted&liquified juices in her sweet, warm cave.......;)

with a smirk on on our sexisfied faces, we both just lay on the backseat... savouring the moment..

~Hope there would be another great sexion to Share in the near future~

til then ...... Thanks for Reading