PDA

View Full Version : WH8G99 - What is a SYT?

AdGuy
15-04-2007, 11:06 PM
No girl in the cat40 scene truly deserves a thread of her own, but I'm starting this one just to answer another question of mine, once and for all.

A bro and I have had countless discussions as to what an SYT really is. When I tell him I've spotted 1, he always gives me a CB face, i.e. he doesn't agree. haha. Perhaps I'm no SYT lover, that's y I can't tell. He, on the other hand, is THE expert.

I just stumbled on a girl today whom I feel is the ultimate SYT. Bros who have tried, or will be trying her soon, do give your opinion on whether she is an SYT. Upon a scale of 1-10, what's her SYT factor?

If I do get it wrong this time, I will, as my bro always says, not insult the 3 letters anymore.

So here it goes...

Name: Nam
Body: A cups (not for boob lovers) but overall well proportionate
BJ: 8/10 Try it to find out. She spent 10 mins just licking my nuts
FJ: Dunno
RTF: Hell yeah! (Bro ***, dun laugh, hehe) I admit I've been smitten by an SYT

Was there ard 6pm after a bro refused to reply to my smses. Heard about a few gems in WH8 (I believe the girl above is not one of those talked about). There were about 6 girls in the tank. None of them to my liking except one with big boobs sitting in the corner (Girl 09) I think. Just when I was about to call out her number, I noticed another girl smiling at me as if she had just stuck Toto. So sweet. Dunno what I was thinking but I just called her number. Up close, she was soooo cute, as in cute cute, not pretty cute. Fantastic service from the stairs right up to the room, and shower, and bed. Her catbath was AMAZING. Haven't had someone so attentive since the other G99, also from WH8 (WH12 back then). She was kissing and licking every bit of me.

Just when I was soooo high, it happened. I looked into her face. I was immediately electrified and there was no way in hell I could treat this girl to be another sex worker. Straight away I grew soft, not only down there but my limbs and heart as well. She tried doing the CFM thing on me as she was licking but it didn't work. I signalled her to just lie down with me and she just started giggling. I asked her why they allowed a 15 yr old to work here. She giggled again. We were practically hugging and doing the rubbing of noses thing. WTF! She asked me to look at the mirror ceiling above and said we were hugging like BF/GF. :eek: She's been here for a year already so let's just say the whole episode was probably well rehearsed. But I totally DIG IT!

Time was up before I knew it and I went off.

Overall... MY BEST CAT40 EXP EVER! Bro *** Eat your heart out! Even more electrifying than G88 & G99. So bro ***, after 25th, save $40 for this baby ok? Haha.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
16-04-2007, 07:07 PM
sounds soooo gd.really SYT? :p

JWNY
16-04-2007, 07:14 PM
sounds soooo gd.really SYT? :p I knew you would report in bro...:D

JWNY

Th4r
17-04-2007, 02:06 AM
G99 is ok, though never "dig" her before. But hor, me no think she my type of SYT.

To me ...

G15 a bit SYT, cute behaviours, though not that pretty ...
G23 pretty, though just a tat SYT ...
G9 far from SYT ... closer to bitchy. If you're into more bang for the buck, to many, this girl should be the most worth it. She let many little dickies enter her raw (mouth+CB). But heard her boobs so saggy look like those amazon women. ... heh, my friend is an ass.
G5 ... G9 her mentor. So, uh hum ... but saw her face/body look like skeletor from he-man. (If you don't know he-man, you're probably too young for geylang ... dude :) ) But not my type, I hate girls with "I'm sooooo attractive" kinda look. Esp. when they look like skeletor. :p

the rest donno.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
17-04-2007, 07:29 PM
I knew you would report in bro...:D

JWNY

and the final verdict?Scores a 6.9/10 in the SYT chart. :)

AdGuy
17-04-2007, 11:51 PM
G99 is ok, though never "dig" her before. But hor, me no think she my type of SYT.

To me ...

G15 a bit SYT, cute behaviours, though not that pretty ...
G23 pretty, though just a tat SYT ...
G9 far from SYT ... closer to bitchy. If you're into more bang for the buck, to many, this girl should be the most worth it. She let many little dickies enter her raw (mouth+CB). But heard her boobs so saggy look like those amazon women. ... heh, my friend is an ass.
G5 ... G9 her mentor. So, uh hum ... but saw her face/body look like skeletor from he-man. (If you don't know he-man, you're probably too young for geylang ... dude :) ) But not my type, I hate girls with "I'm sooooo attractive" kinda look. Esp. when they look like skeletor. :p

the rest donno.

Eh, none of the gals pretty to you.

I think you should go cat150 instead. Maybe suit your standard better.

AdGuy
17-04-2007, 11:53 PM
and the final verdict?Scores a 6.9/10 in the SYT chart. :)

Ok la, not too bad already.

Next up for the adguy... G89. After I'm done with this one a few more times. :p

Shuang_Jie_Gun
18-04-2007, 07:57 PM
Ok la, not too bad already.

Next up for the adguy... G89. After I'm done with this one a few more times. :p

G89 frm same house or?

AdGuy
18-04-2007, 10:39 PM
G89 frm same house or?

Yah la...that day that one we saw...

RedsFan
21-04-2007, 07:56 PM
sounds good, she be working until late tonight u know?

AdGuy
22-04-2007, 10:28 AM
sounds good, she be working until late tonight u know?

She's a cat40 WL, so please refer to house hours.

If I'm not mistaken, she won't be working until next Tuesday. Anyone else wanna confirm this?

Shuang_Jie_Gun
22-04-2007, 12:40 PM
Yah la...that day that one we saw...

oh that one.ok.looks cute from far and i dont trust my eyesight from far. :D

nbzz
22-04-2007, 12:57 PM
There is a thread on wat is SYT by bro goodpartner leh ...

Shuang_Jie_Gun
23-04-2007, 07:22 PM
There is a thread on wat is SYT by bro goodpartner leh ...

well bro,everybody's definition of a SYT is different.Bro Goodpartner set up a general idea and that just happened to appeal to me as well. :)

apple6
24-04-2007, 01:13 AM
Name: Nam
Body: A cups (not for boob lovers) but overall well proportionate
BJ: 8/10 Try it to find out. She spent 10 mins just licking my nuts
FJ: Dunno
RTF: Hell yeah! (Bro ***, dun laugh, hehe) I admit I've been smitten by an SYT

Finally get to try out this SYT.

Looks: 8 (SYT)

Boob: 4 (too small to squeeze)

French: 9 (very playful with her tounge)

BBBJ: 10 (Good suction till I CIM, surprisely she swollow and smile at me when I said sorry to her for not informing her that I am cumming.)

FJ: 10 (after CIM, she hug me and catbath me asking me to extend another session and I agree. We french like we are lovers and my little brother woke up immediately. Without my knowledge, she has position herself with my little brother inside her cunt. she was moaning so loud that I feel bad to pull out my little brother as he was not wearing any cap. I finally shoot my load inside her.

I apologise to her again for shooting my load inside her but she smile at me and said mai pen rai.

RTF: 100% (everyday if possible)

wolverman
24-04-2007, 09:09 PM
Without my knowledge, she has position herself with my little brother inside her cunt. she was moaning so loud that I feel bad to pull out my little brother as he was not wearing any cap. I finally shoot my load inside her.

Huh? She did RAW on u? :eek: God bless u!

AdGuy
25-04-2007, 02:44 AM

This woman is a commando.

In fact, I'm getting scared of the kind of services she provides. Understand that she did her medical checkup either yest or today.

I'm staying away.

tchazaar
25-04-2007, 01:46 PM
Have tried this gal few months back...
she never did raw...always condom..
hmmm...

Shuang_Jie_Gun
26-04-2007, 07:02 PM

either he is crapping or if its true but all the best to him.

apple6
27-04-2007, 02:42 AM
Who is using my nic to post all this nonsenses?!!!!! damn!

apple6
27-04-2007, 02:45 AM
Damn u whoever u r. anyway i m changing my nic. :mad:

walao
27-04-2007, 02:58 PM
either he is crapping or if its true but all the best to him.

Well, believe it or not, its true as i was one of the *victim* too..but pulled out immediately when i felt something amiss as she gave me a cunning giggle (as i didnt know she has already slipped my didi in)...even offered me anal (once again, believe it or not, leave that to you), but didnt wanna proceed as anal meant extra session (didn't bring along enough$$$ during session with her...damn!!!)...

2 thiings for sure, i sure love the feeling of the texture of her inner cheebye, as my didi felt as if he had a 360 degrees air-bag sensation..damn bouncy and meaty in the inside (suprising for a petite girl)...and love her moans...i am a sucker for sound effect (did recorded her moaning sound on my mobile phone, and saved it under file name *WH8G99* throughout the session and bring it along where ever i am out of town during my lonely business trip *for jerking out purpose*...hahahahaha....) Cheers to her!!!!

Commando!!!! - For Honour & Glory (3rd Coy 1995)

Walao

suteerak1099
27-04-2007, 03:42 PM
she's not exactly the sweetest young thing i've come across, but given the current detiorating standards in the cat40 collection... i'd say she's not bad afterall.

she's accomodating & friendly, chatty at times & can literally tell you her tear triggering life story when time permits. if u're lonesome & need good companionship; shouldnt think twice about paying her a visit. :cool:

bkkgal
30-04-2007, 01:39 AM
been there today....but first time posting in this forum
wat is SYT?
anyway, share some story today
first fuck @ bugis HC , $136, no worth at all
then go to H8..
saw G99, G23...
G23 is the prettiest.....but look a bit unfriendly
G99 ok,
but i choose G9,no that pretty,but very gd service,,
suck n kiss my brother without cd....
anyway i willl try G99 in future

Mariboro
02-05-2007, 08:29 PM
I try i before and already bank her more than 3 time. She didn't make raw one. Indeed she my Fav in geylang. 10/10.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=66046