PDA

View Full Version : nice quiet make out places?

LanPaKing
15-04-2007, 02:34 PM
can anybody recommend me any nice quiet make out places? :D

for starters, does anybody know of any swimming pools thats quiet and has few people?

thanks!

PPSLA
16-04-2007, 11:39 AM
can anybody recommend me any nice quiet make out places? :D

for starters, does anybody know of any swimming pools thats quiet and has few people?

thanks!

Hmmm... U can try Bouna Vista Swimming Complex.. At Holland Drive there... Quite Little ppl...

Tink someone mention Delta Swimming Complex to me before oso... :p

durian
17-04-2007, 06:53 PM
Hmmm... U can try Bouna Vista Swimming Complex.. At Holland Drive there... Quite Little ppl...

Tink someone mention Delta Swimming Complex to me before oso... :p

Try River Valley swimming pool then... lagi quiet:p

mike2006
17-04-2007, 07:02 PM
Old changi hospital, Fort Canning Park & Kampong Java Park. Enjoy yourself.

werty1
17-04-2007, 07:25 PM
you ask here, people post suggestions, then confirm it will not be quiet anymore :D

no_faith
17-04-2007, 07:35 PM
old changi hospital?:eek:
itz quiet but bery eerie and creepy.
although itz quiet but dunno can work out in peace bo

curiosityz
17-04-2007, 08:05 PM
ecp is a good place :D

MMM88
17-04-2007, 10:17 PM
gotta b kidding ......after posting all t "quiet" places here .......these places is gonna b CROWDED liao........:eek:

LPK......go n do some scouting urself lah ......and if u wanna share it ...tat is up to u ....asking for LOBANG for quiet place ..hmmmm:rolleyes:

one 4 all
17-04-2007, 10:27 PM
Just spend $20 go 81 lah.
Quiet pool, aiya go Tanjong beach on WD lah .. free smore...

chai1020
17-04-2007, 11:58 PM
Opp my hse there is a big piece of empty field maybe u can try there i will be glad to keep a lookout for u:D

sToNeCoLd
18-04-2007, 12:15 AM
Old changi hospital, Fort Canning Park & Kampong Java Park. Enjoy yourself.

FYI, 1st Commando battalion practised their night vision exercise looking at times to the dilapidated Changi hospital. Their infra-red goggles & binos can see up to 400meters away and you"ll be putting up a splendid show for them at night to capture you while you"re thrusting your girl.:D

I have stopped going there for years. You have been warned!!!;)

chai1020
18-04-2007, 12:18 AM
[QUOTE=TD042;1972071]bro rem to video down & post for us....bty where ur house:

Haha...bro TD042 u seems to be more keen to find out the place more leh :D
Off course i will be very happy if i can be the videoman dat mean i can watch live ma.... anyway my place near jur..g lor....:cool:

faszcom
18-04-2007, 12:29 AM
FYI, 1st Commando battalion practised their night vision exercise looking at times to the dilapidated Changi hospital............

Shssss..don't tell him mah, if not we don't have target to practice during my ICT..:D

Xgenre
18-04-2007, 12:41 AM
FYI, 1st Commando battalion practised their night vision exercise looking at times to the dilapidated Changi hospital. Their infra-red goggles & binos can see up to 400meters away and you"ll be putting up a splendid show for them at night to capture you while you"re thrusting your girl.

Er... Trust me, your worries are quite unfounded. Firstly, the equipment isn't that clear. Secondly, given the history of the place (so many people has died there), you really won't feel too horny when you see things moving in your night vision equipment.

Seeing a long hair lady in your night vision at Changi Hospital means sexy lady only to sammyboy brothers. For other people, it means you have just seen a ghost... :eek:

sToNeCoLd
18-04-2007, 12:54 AM
Shssss..don't tell him mah, if not we don't have target to practice during my ICT..

Indeed..probably it's my mistake!!:p

Er... Trust me, your worries are quite unfounded. Firstly, the equipment isn't that clear. Secondly, given the history of the place (so many people has died there), you really won't feel too horny when you see things moving in your night vision equipment.Seeing a long hair lady in your night vision at Changi Hospital means sexy lady only to sammyboy brothers. For other people, it means you have just seen a ghost...

It depends on the viewing range. Well, if you"re in the hospital or the above the knoll vicinity, I think you can capture quite a good view?? Ghost??? Hahaha...what the heck do we care about ghosts if we"re donning that silly camouflage green?? Who cares about spirits and as long as it's a lady, they"re most welcome for a good trysts with the hungry soldiers!!! Right??:D

Siege Walter
18-04-2007, 01:07 AM
They will use their NVG whether they hv a clear view or not. They like the thrill of watching and having a hard-on. When they are doing their NS, their mission is to have some PCC shooting after their hard-on.:D

Mulch
18-04-2007, 09:50 AM
try kent ridge park lor...afternoon shouldn't have anybody there

hotdick69
18-04-2007, 11:24 AM
hahahaha seems like there are quite a few EX CDO's here..... hahahaha

strike to silence.... hahahaha thats me :D

pokeman71
18-04-2007, 12:10 PM
Bro,

I dun think got such place as quiet place. I get caugh in upper peirece and MacRitchie.

Nowsaday, i will only risk at those so call 'quiet' place when 1st time uping the gal. Not good to tell them go hotel when 1st time meet up.

Go this quiet place is much easiler as you did not state your intention but somehow it imply what you want to do.

So just share my 3cent of thinking, got chance better pay $20 for a room la

Cheer

chai1020
18-04-2007, 02:06 PM
Got zap by a bro whose reason was i up u but u nvr up me back.....:confused: bros pls understand dat i can only up i person everyday so if i haven up u pls hav patient thanks

chai1020
18-04-2007, 02:36 PM
bro,if i not wrong,those who had up u before cant zap/up u after 3 year(dont ask me y 3 year,look for urslef)

Dunno leh but i check my User CP this is wat i read ( 18-04-2007 10:51 AM i up u n u end up did nt up me ) funny right .... but anyway its ok la cos we are all here to share n not to gain points ma:D

VaeVictus
22-04-2007, 02:20 PM
Against all Odds. ;)

jason_
22-04-2007, 05:49 PM
at my place, got spare room. free if i get to watch, $20 for 2 hours if i cannot watch. totally discreet, no need use identity card to sign in. good?