PDA

View Full Version : Where have all the Pinoy gone....

PowerBoy69
29-04-2018, 02:45 PM
Shout out to all the JB cheongsters!

Where have all the pinoy gone? Cant find a single joint in jb area... missed mavita.....

:o

donnieboi
01-05-2018, 10:24 PM
I hear you bro....
Wish Mavita is open again with some nice pinoy.....
Think they are close for good but we can hope and check back on there again...

Naka_Timo
02-05-2018, 10:42 AM
I hear you bro....
Wish Mavita is open again with some nice pinoy.....
Think they are close for good but we can hope and check back on there again...

How u doing? Quite competitve over there now.

lunatic
02-05-2018, 02:23 PM
Yes, why must mavita close... Missing the girls like sugar...

donnieboi
03-05-2018, 08:46 PM
How u doing? Quite competitve over there now.

I'm good bro!!

Recommend some place to go leh...

83ig
04-05-2018, 05:05 PM
following this thread

WankJanice
04-05-2018, 05:21 PM
So are there any Pinoy joints still around?

ShadowRiders
05-05-2018, 05:34 PM
Immigrasi has tighten the rules on filipinas/filipinoes entering the country because of the ISIS problem.
Unlikely to see number of pinays now similar to the past..... even rarer to find pinays allowed in for this industry as each arrival application is scrutinized closely and carefully.

ShadowRiders
05-05-2018, 05:37 PM
So are there any Pinoy joints still around?

Some F&B outlets that were employing pinoys/filipinas have been told to employ rohingyas instead when applying for renewal of the phillippines staffs work permits. Looks like they are kicking out the people of Philippines.

WankJanice
05-05-2018, 05:42 PM
Some F&B outlets that were employing pinoys/filipinas have been told to employ rohingyas instead when applying for renewal of the phillippines staffs work permits. Looks like they are kicking out the people of Philippines.

Bro, Chia lat! That is not good news. I still hear of Pinoy from SG pubs exit into Malaysia. How come they can go in so easily?

DrPussy
05-05-2018, 09:47 PM
following this thread

return +10 happy weekend

hotguy2468
08-05-2018, 09:35 PM
Bro, Chia lat! That is not good news. I still hear of Pinoy from SG pubs exit into Malaysia. How come they can go in so easily?

Filipinos entering from Singapore who are PRs or hold valid employment passes/work permits or student passes issued by SGP gahmen usually have no problem going in/out from JB checkpoint. Another group are those who are going to Senai airport for flights..... they will be allowed entry as long as they can show valid ticket.

Those on social visit pass doing visa runs have more difficult time..... I have on several occasions while ferrying filipino passengers seen them being asked to go office and abort the journey.

WankJanice
09-05-2018, 05:12 PM
Filipinos entering from Singapore who are PRs or hold valid employment passes/work permits or student passes issued by SGP gahmen usually have no problem going in/out from JB checkpoint. Another group are those who are going to Senai airport for flights..... they will be allowed entry as long as they can show valid ticket.

Those on social visit pass doing visa runs have more difficult time..... I have on several occasions while ferrying filipino passengers seen them being asked to go office and abort the journey.

Everyone trying to make their life difficult and earn their money!