PDA

View Full Version : HK actress lookalike, fair with Big Boobs, life pics, Elle

thaiboy
14-04-2007, 09:24 AM
Booking Open now!!!! Today slots is full, pls PM for Tmr slots.

Name : Elle

Ht 160 , C cupper, 23 35

Service : Bkk MP kind of service

S$120 90 2

What you see and What you get, real life pics

http://uk.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/a8_j8/my_photos

Interested samsters pls PM yr contact, date and time prefer, pls do not ask for contact no. cheers

nickygoh
14-04-2007, 10:19 AM

Ht 160 , C cupper, 23 35

S$120 90 2

Interested samsters pls PM yr contact, date and time prefer, pls do not ask for contact no. cheers

brother, i very serious myopic... after looking and staring at the pictures for so long, still can't make out which HK actress your gal resembles? :) any hints to charge up my hormones ?....

biatch6969
14-04-2007, 10:31 AM
to me she looks like a taiwanese celebrity ....

any1 heard of "shan liang san jie mei"
one of the sisters....
hahahaa

reedsteel33
14-04-2007, 10:34 AM

Ht 160 , C cupper, 23 35

S$120 90 2

Open up the photo , got a shock . She really look like Jacky Cheung's wife ,May Lo. but definitely her boobs are bigger than May Lo. Bro , I PM you for your contact , but no response , change HP. Can sms me your contact again ?

justhorny
14-04-2007, 10:38 AM
At first glance, she resembles abit like 羅美薇 (Jacky Cheung's wfie)

sjb1994
14-04-2007, 10:45 AM
At first glance, she resembles abit like 羅美薇 (Jacky Cheung's wfie)

If I'm right, she is from 'happy ghost' of something sound like....., anyway, her boob look delisious:D

thaiboy
14-04-2007, 12:25 PM
PLS do not PM or SMS for today slots, today fully book, Tmr slots available, cheers

thaiboy
14-04-2007, 07:29 PM
tmr is fully book, pls pm or sms for mon slots, thanks;)

Eastpipper
14-04-2007, 08:17 PM
wah....so power meh....everyday also fully booked liao...

vic88
14-04-2007, 08:45 PM
wah....so power meh....everyday also fully booked liao...

Not surprising that she is fully booked, with such pretty face and a great body.

christopher1
14-04-2007, 10:36 PM
Bro Thaiboy,

Can PM your new contact number? I only have your old number. I don't want to miss such kind of rare gem. Good Job!!!

XR29
14-04-2007, 11:36 PM
How come no FR till now....Still eagerly waiting for the FR...:)

wuha
14-04-2007, 11:45 PM
Bro,

Suggest that u can PM all regular ur new number after "New SYT" come le...Actually yesterday feel horny and wanna RTF for Kitten but you didn't reply my sms....

Thank you.

thaiboy
15-04-2007, 02:25 AM
Bro,

Actually yesterday feel horny and wanna RTF for Kitten but you didn't reply my sms....

Thank you.

sorry for that....we are closed for songkan few days that y never reply sms, btw old no., still available, cheers

Allanooi
15-04-2007, 09:39 AM
kekeke. which actress, how come never see before... happy female ghost... what the fixh

QQ8899
15-04-2007, 09:44 AM
kekeke. which actress, how come never see before... happy female ghost... what the fixh

Bro, maybe you are still a toddler when that film was shown so you dunno who she resembles lah :p But have to agree with some bros to say that she looks like jacky cheung's wife. As for the actress of the happy ghost movie, i can't really remember her name liao.

bigbadwof
15-04-2007, 11:49 AM
..... As for the actress of the happy ghost movie, i can't really remember her name liao.

Is it Chen Jia Ling from the Happy Ghost Movie? :D

XR29
15-04-2007, 12:23 PM
Bro Thaiboy,

As you mention, her svc is,"BKK MP svc". What is it actually? Can she be compared to Kate...Wah, still miss Kate, faster bring her back leh....:)

Andoo
15-04-2007, 01:38 PM
Bro Thaiboy,

As you mention, her svc is,"BKK MP svc". What is it actually? Can she be compared to Kate...Wah, still miss Kate, faster bring her back leh....:)

bro, you missed Kate and I missed Denise...................

now everyday have to call her in BKK and PCC on the phone.....:D

bro thaiboy, when is denise coming back..............

thaiboy
15-04-2007, 07:02 PM
bro thaiboy, when is denise coming back..............

My very best sir!!!!!!

dbeu1241
15-04-2007, 09:56 PM
My very best sir!!!!!!

Kate.......:D

thaiboy
16-04-2007, 09:55 AM
Kate.......:D

marry her sir!!!!!:D

asiancigar
16-04-2007, 10:30 AM
Another yummy from thaiboy..... slurp slurp

Cheerz
AC

Andy68
17-04-2007, 01:59 AM
FRs? No FRs? camping here for fr keke :D

XR29
17-04-2007, 06:34 AM
Bro out there,FR hot from the oven;

Reach hotel XXX this afternoon, msg Bro Thaiboy for rm no. Bro Thai boy reply,"Rm XXX." Upon reaching the room,"ding dong." A sweet looking gal open the door and I keep on staring at her, try to compare her in real life with the picture that is posted on the forum. She look a bit better as compare to the picture in the forum. She was telling me that she did not apply any make up(Suit me man, I like natural looking gals).

TCSS abit and hug me while waiting for the water to fill up.After 5 min of TCSS and hugging session, she say it time to wash up for me. Help me to undress and ask me to proceed to the bathtub. Bathing is SOP but plus point for her when she uses her breast to breat fuck my dick and also keep on using my dick to brush ker nipples with her CFM face(Buay Tahan man).

After bath, dry up myself and lie on the bed waiting for her. She started catbath me and slowly move downwards my shaft. Upon reaching my shaft, she put on CD for me b4 proceeding to BJ for me(BJ:6/10; a bit short).Then she move upwards and started licking my nipples while her hand stroking my shaft hoping to make it come for the first time.(At this moment, I was thinking, die die cannot explode or else I do not have strength/energy to do the second round.) Buay tahan liao, quickly ask her to move on top of me and begin with cowgal position. She started shaking a while and pull me up into sitting position. Mai tu liao, started milking her while she give out soft moan. Finally bring her down into missionary position and explode.

Dead tired liao, I then told her that I do not want the second round as I very tired from working overnite the previous nite. Then she started massaging me for the rest of the session.

Overall Rating;
Looks: 8/10
Boobs:8/10(Fake but who care)
BJ 6/10(A bit short, less than 3 minutes)
FJ:7/10
GF:8/10(No rush and keep on hugging u)
Overall:7.5/10.

thaiboy
17-04-2007, 01:57 PM
Thanks for the above;)

littleman
17-04-2007, 05:05 PM
well..it's been a long time since this old man here return to action. Went i saw that elle is back....was telling myself that die die need to try as i missed her twice....over the last 2 years...due to work commitments.

did the bookings last sunday...for today's slot.....and was there on time as if my life depended on it ....hehehe...just kidding.

went up the room...and sure i was not disspointed. not too good in graphic description of the carnal activities.......as compared to some of the brudders here who could be the next sidney sheldon...just some ratings

looks : 7/10
body : 8/10
svc : 8.5/10
gfe : 7.5/10 more than good friends chatting about future.......
fj : 8/10
bj : 8.5/10
overall : 8/10 one of the rare gals that can make me cum twice......fanstatic....

would like to thank thaiboy for the arrangements...and GUYS...seldom i comment about thai babes unless they are good(well..you could easily check my history of FR)....and this is one of them. cheers....

:cool:

thaiboy
18-04-2007, 10:50 AM
From today till departure........

100 90 2 , those members advance booking for today also get the same price;)

Clonie
18-04-2007, 06:36 PM
Just had a session with Elle today..so just a short FR cause really tired from lack of sleep the last 2 days..

Looks: 8/10 (Better looking than the pics)
Body : 8.5/10
BBBJ : NIL (Never try, she cap on straight for me before BJ)
CIM : NIL
FJ : 7/10 (Not that she isn't good, just that i was too tired so unloaded quite fast, so take this stats with a pinch of salt)
TCSS: 10/10 (May seem weird but i really enjoy the TCSS session with her, very relaxing and enjoyable. It's like talking to a good friend, very comfortable)
RTF: Nope, cause she's going back on Fri, I think and I'm busy tomorrow :(

Bros who want to try must hurry. I doubt she's coming back anytime soon..

nickygoh
19-04-2007, 01:04 AM
Just had a session with Elle today..so just a short FR cause really tired from lack of sleep the last 2 days..

Looks: 8/10 (Better looking than the pics)
Body : 8.5/10
BBBJ : NIL (Never try, she cap on straight for me before BJ)
CIM : NIL
FJ : 7/10 (Not that she isn't good, just that i was too tired so unloaded quite fast, so take this stats with a pinch of salt)
TCSS: 10/10 (May seem weird but i really enjoy the TCSS session with her, very relaxing and enjoyable. It's like talking to a good friend, very comfortable)
RTF: Nope, cause she's going back on Fri, I think and I'm busy tomorrow :(

Bros who want to try must hurry. I doubt she's coming back anytime soon..

so short her stay.... why huh...:confused:

Crono
19-04-2007, 07:52 PM
so short her stay.... why huh..

Heard from her that she is going back to work in her full time job, this would be her last visit to singapore.

Just had a session with her at 3.30pm, I can only say that it was simply great. She is an extremely frendly lady and easy to get along, she is very demure and very hygienic. No BBBJ, CIM, frencging and pussy painting, which is perfectly fine with me cause her exceptional beauty and personality makes up for all the rest. Anyway safer also mah :D

My humble opinion of Elle:
Looks: 9/10 (Prettier than photo)
Body: 8.5/10 (Perfect body, enchanced boobs but feels natural)
Svc: 8.5/10
BJ: 9/10 (A lot of suction)
FJ: 8/10 (Very accomodating)

She has been working hard these few days so her "little sister" a bit sore. Bro please be gentle with her :p