phallusman
13-04-2007, 02:10 PM
I would like to propose this :

Teens: 18-19yrs
SYT: 20-24yrs
pseudoSYT: 25-30yrs
MILF: 31-38yrs
xoMILF: 39-49yrs

So far, I have only encountered one 19yrs gal. It was like having a schoolgal. No much of a chemistry or feeling. Maybe, even got generation gap liao.

As for SYT, my general impression is that they wanna to finish off the job to make a fast buck and always looking at their performance in terms of turn-round time. Not much effort to give quality service.

pseudoSYT - ah, this is my fav category. Many of my best bonks are from here. Best in terms of chemistry, feeling and GF feeling and so forth.

MILF - good for a relaxing massage and then, a no-rush bonk to finish off the session. More often, I go for the bonk first and then the massage. It is pretty affordable too.

xoMILF - So far, I haven't tried. Sure see liao, didi no up. Even after BJ, also cannot Hommart Senja Tar. Maybe, even ball shrink!:(

And one more thing - very often, the WL would claim at least 5yr younger.

curiosityz
13-04-2007, 02:28 PM
bro, you wanna make it a general term in this section?:confused:

jrbecker99
13-04-2007, 02:42 PM
I would like to propose this :

Teens: 18-19yrs
SYT: 20-24yrs
MILF: 31-38yrs
xoMILF: 39-49yrs

Bro

I agree but 2 changes:

Teens: agree
SYT: agree
MDL: (mutton dressed as lamb - lamb is young , mutton is old)
MILF: agree
GMILF: grandmothers i like to fuck!

hows that??

jon2000sg
13-04-2007, 03:25 PM
bonK! bonK! bonK!

Frankiestine
13-04-2007, 04:59 PM
Actually those above 35 unmarried cannot term as MILF becos technically never married or gave birth so cannot be term Mothers right? So maybe new term coined for them like SILF (Spinsters I like Fucking) :D

DirtyHarry
13-04-2007, 05:59 PM
Actually those above 35 unmarried cannot term as MILF becos technically never married or gave birth so cannot be term Mothers right? So maybe new term coined for them like SILF (Spinsters I like Fucking) :D

Actually, MILF = Mom I'll Like to F**k. So technically speaking, a 22yrs young girl who have given birth is consider a MILF. And a 35yrs single lau chio is not a MILF. Maybe can call them LCILF (Lau Chio I'll Like to F**K) or AMILF (Ah Mah I'll Like to F**k).

phallusman
14-04-2007, 10:08 PM
Actually, MILF = Mom I'll Like to F**k. So technically speaking, a 22yrs young girl who have given birth is consider a MILF. And a 35yrs single lau chio is not a MILF. Maybe can call them LCILF (Lau Chio I'll Like to F**K) or AMILF (Ah Mah I'll Like to F**k).

Well this is my view: To a 65yr old Ah Pek, LCILF might be young and good inuf for him.

To me, anything older than 38 is far too old liao - see already didi no up la. Even can up, no cum!

And then, many WL would claim 5yr younger readily.

Virginhell
15-04-2007, 04:39 AM
Wah lau....why so many categories or terms? Just keep it simple lah and just say the age and provide more description lah...married/big arse/small mouth/pimples faced.....

Doesn't matter how we define these categories, most important is they must be pretty, cheap and service good.....our dream FL....:)

Xgenre
15-04-2007, 08:14 AM

MILF=Mothers I Love To Fuck. If it's a single lady above 35, she's a Madam/Miss I Love to Fuck=MILF too... ;)

What's the difference really between a 35 year old mother and a 35 year old single lady? Pussy made be just as loose, boobs may be just as saggy, waist may be just as thick. Face will probably be just as aged.

Unless the MILF brings her kids along when she meets u, otherwise got actual diff?

Frankiestine
15-04-2007, 10:18 AM
To me, anything older than 38 is far too old liao - see already didi no up la. Even can up, no cum!

Hahaha bro this really reminded me of the time when i actually engage one of GL golden gals masseur, just picture her she had to do some stretching before we go into the fj...all the bones and limbs stiff already must loosen them up..:D

camelot
15-04-2007, 11:14 AM
MILF=Mothers I Love To Fuck. If it's a single lady above 35, she's a Madam/Miss I Love to Fuck=MILF too... ;)

What's the difference really between a 35 year old mother and a 35 year old single lady? Pussy made be just as loose, boobs may be just as saggy, waist may be just as thick. Face will probably be just as aged.

Unless the MILF brings her kids along when she meets u, otherwise got actual diff?

Agree. Nothing of course beats a photo. But the classification will help determine if pricing is correct. Good effort thread starter! Have upped you.

Snowy23
15-04-2007, 11:15 AM
MILF = Mothers I Love to Fuck. It doesn't mean older girls

phallusman
15-04-2007, 12:56 PM
And then, how about my classification of BooBs firmness:

A Like taohuey - very, very soft, almost like a waterbag!

B Like taohu - pretty nice to the feel in your hands.

C Like taokua - pretty firm, and feels meaty. Most injected ones feels like this although there might be a handful natural ones like this.

D Like taopok - so far, me no encountered this. But if you do, better run 10 miles as fast as you can.:eek: :D

Kyser Soze
15-04-2007, 02:10 PM

pseudoSYT - ah, this is my fav category. Many of my best bonks are from here. Best in terms of chemistry, feeling and GF feeling and so forth.

Likewise, this is my favourite category too. The experience is there and the body is usually at its prime. I do like MILFs too, mainly for their experience. But the trade-off is their bodies are on decline. Sometimes, I do encounter MILFs with superb bodies. Nowadays, it is rare to come by. :rolleyes:

phallusman
20-04-2007, 11:43 AM
Agree. Nothing of course beats a photo. But the classification will help determine if pricing is correct. Good effort thread starter! Have upped you.

Thanks bro camelot for the appreciation.

Photo? Well very often, they look good in a small web photo, but not that wonderful in person leh.

Currently, I observe that there is a BiG gap between the genuine SYT and the MILF. And that in-between category is a big one in terms of numbers available in the market.