PDA

View Full Version : Sexual experiences with tranvestites

Sangrawi
13-04-2007, 01:47 PM
I know some bros here have experience with transexuals/tranvestites. (I know there are lots of FRs in "restarting the Changi tread").

I also notice many of these ladyboys are very pretty and even more femine that girls.

Few questions to those who have tried them:

1) Are the experiences really mind blowing?
2) Do you feel that you are f***ing a guy or gal
3) Do you feel you get good value for your money

I have not tried them and I am NOT gay.

Just curious to understand .

chickenzip
13-04-2007, 01:56 PM
actually u dun have to be a gay, or u are not a gay if u have sex with tranvestites.

u are only a gay when u have sex with a guy...

as i dun have any experience in this aspect, i also can't give you any comments.

but i do think that the tranvestites (once a guy) or a gay, certainly have the skill and know-how to make any guys feel heaven.

Why? because as guys themselves, or formerly is, they definitely know the weak spots of guys.

just my humble views. :D

Castrol
13-04-2007, 02:08 PM
but i do think that the tranvestites (once a guy) or a gay, certainly have the skill and know-how to make any guys feel heaven.

Why? because as guys themselves, or formerly is, they definitely know the weak spots of guys.

bro, you mean you as a guy, also got the know-how to make a guy feel heaven? :eek:

chickenzip
13-04-2007, 02:15 PM
bro, you mean you as a guy, also got the know-how to make a guy feel heaven?

well...may not actually work (as my self-proclaimed skill is not yet put into test :D ), but just based on my assumption. U wanna be my first test? :D

Castrol
13-04-2007, 02:41 PM
well...may not actually work (as my self-proclaimed skill is not yet put into test ), but just based on my assumption. U wanna be my first test? :D

bro maybe you can ask threadstarter to let you have your way with him as he is quite curious. :D

chickenzip
13-04-2007, 02:44 PM

bro maybe you can ask threadstarter to let you have your way with him as he is quite curious.

he already said he is not gay liao...:o :D

yankim3
13-04-2007, 02:47 PM
have sex with trans doesnt mean u are gay,
have sex with guys, hmm dun think u are gay.
only when u have sex with them, u are emotionally attached to them. then u are gay.

have sex with gal, doesnt mean u are not gay;)

KLKOOL
13-04-2007, 02:57 PM
have sex with guys, hmm dun think u are gay.

Maybe not gay YET.. but definitely exhibiting interest in having Sex with a guy is already 80% there. Of cos, if you retain the interest in Gals, then you are Bi-Sexual.

Most guys don't even think about having sex with a guy although we say F U so often :D

spidermel
13-04-2007, 04:29 PM
I know some bros here have experience with transexuals/tranvestites. (I know there are lots of FRs in "restarting the Changi tread").

I also notice many of these ladyboys are very pretty and even more femine that girls.

Pls refer to the changi thread, if dun understand pls pm popiah and ask him... :D

sexlord
13-04-2007, 04:34 PM
Just Do it, keep us update :p

Frankiestine
13-04-2007, 05:17 PM
:eek: this thread is giving the creeps...can we move to a more interesting topic.

frog69
13-04-2007, 06:15 PM
How about trannies who are full op?

diver69er
14-04-2007, 01:37 AM
Gotta admit some of the trannies in Bangkok looks damm solid:D ......But to tink they r formally guys.......Eeeeeehh:(

goldencub
14-04-2007, 02:18 AM

Bro Sangrawi, out of curiosity, I have only tried the tranvestites (I guess is it called TVs) and here's my personel comment.

1) A different feeling especially you can try playing with their penis and most of them don't erect, while you attack their base.
2) the feeling is just like having anal sex with GF, but when they moan out it just don't sound right.
3) I felt that TVs handles the BJ quite well, maybe they are a guy before and they know what feel nice for a guy I guess.

Hope this can give you some feels on my personal experience.

Any other brothers who have tried before and feel differently please care to share you experience with us. Thanks

badboyzbleu
14-04-2007, 02:58 AM
hi guys juz to share share
TV's BBBJ and HJ is out of this world!!! they use vansaline to hj and don't let you cum for 30mins. by then when you cum. Wow!!! its really sibeh song ah!!! and you won't believe you small balls can accommodate so much sperm!!! hahahaha!!!
like what bro goldencub mentioned, even they got a cock also can't stand.
if you pick a TV from CV to service you, usually they won't take off their undie. they will only pull it under the butt juz to cover the balls. you will only see their butt and anus, then you can pump the ass hole like no tomolo untill you cum.

Sangrawi
16-04-2007, 11:12 AM
What about their coo-coo- chiao.. Feel awkward holding and feeling their cock?

goldencub
16-04-2007, 10:00 PM

Bro Sangrawi,

sure feel awkward, but for curosity sake, touching them is still ok, some more most of them don't erect. So you don't feel touching a man, that's for sure I won't do it.

Nitestarz
13-05-2007, 05:54 AM
hi bro
sex or hj or bj by them really great that wat i feel but not all r gd at it too.

personally had experience havenly bj n lousy ones too but on avg most r gd.

for reaction od didi that depends on the tran. met some that had reaction but to me is having fun that most impt any way wat happens in cv stays in cv
hahaha....

have fun n enjoy the process.

PS3SG
13-05-2007, 10:42 AM

Some of them had chop off their coo coo chiao liao

Frankiestine
13-05-2007, 10:58 AM
i think those who have the coo coo bird chopped off are considered transsexuals that means they already gone for the ops...whereas transvestites has the physical appearance boobs and the works but yet to cut off their coo coo...