PDA

View Full Version : Singaporean Girls / Wives - Not enough sex drive?

jasonng
13-04-2007, 01:25 PM
Bros, do you guys think that our Singaporean Girls / Wives do not have enough sex drive? I get quite sick when i am in relationships that I need to ask for sex.... and we guys end up like being in the mercy of the girls...

Do you guys experience so? I have no such problems with my non-singaporean girlfriends.

Its like what some bros say, they think their CB made of gold ....

Jkin
13-04-2007, 03:37 PM
Straits Times survey say 50% of local men only want local spouse. But problem is there are too few good SG gals so competition among men (local and foreign) is very keen. End up every guy spoil the market and pamper them like princesses.

Another thing is most SG gals prefer ang moh, so they will only be nice to them whereas treat local guys as servants.

sexlord
13-04-2007, 04:36 PM
Their CB not bao kim, they only act bao kim nia. ;)

bunny
13-04-2007, 04:43 PM
I share my own actual experince and journey of discovery:

I used to think and feel very upset that I had to like "beg" for sex ... and be the one to initiate it.
As a result I stressed myself silly ....thinking why like that etc. etc.

But on hindsight ... that was me thinking only about myself ... I never put myself in my wife's shoes

Actually they are very stressed ...with work ... and then come home worry about the kids ... and also worry about whether enuf food ... need to go market or super market decide what needs to be bought and what to cook etc... do the kids need new clothes etc... etc...

Very often ... I never think much about it ... and take for granted that things are in good hands .... so feel relaxed and happy and then when I need it ... she say too tired etc. etc. etc... reality is that it is probably true ... and gals are "tuned" differently from guys ... I had a hard time to learning how to accept this ... cos we expect wives to think like us and so when I am turned on ... she shoudl be similarly turned on as well. Sad fact but very true for me

But now I have learnt how to manage my expectations, needs and demand ... and better able to manage my urges now ... when I dun get it I just laugh give a few nice hugs ... kisses tc... and she appreciates it too. if really cannot tahan then can go do HJ .... hahahaha.

Just my honest sharing ... cheers

oh Wives not enuf sex drive cos of work and home stresses ... and they are tuned differently from guys.

imaginative
13-04-2007, 04:56 PM
Bros, do you guys think that our Singaporean Girls / Wives do not have enough sex drive? I get quite sick when i am in relationships that I need to ask for sex.... and we guys end up like being in the mercy of the girls...

Do you guys experience so? I have no such problems with my non-singaporean girlfriends.

Not true, it depends on how you set the fire!

jng1103
13-04-2007, 05:03 PM

I used to think and feel very upset that I had to like "beg" for sex ... and be the one to initiate it.

But on hindsight ... that was me thinking only about myself ... I never put myself in my wife's shoes

Actually they are very stressed ...with work ... and then come home worry about the kids ... and also worry about whether enuf food ... need to go market or super market decide what needs to be bought and what to cook etc... do the kids need new clothes etc... etc...

Very often ... I never think much about it ... and take for granted that things are in good hands .... so feel relaxed and happy and then when I need it ... she say too tired etc. etc. etc... reality is that it is probably true ... and gals are "tuned" differently from guys ... I had a hard time to learning how to accept this ... cos we expect wives to think like us and so when I am turned on ... she shoudl be similarly turned on as well. Sad fact but very true for me

But now I have learnt how to manage my expectations, needs and demand ... and better able to manage my urges now ... when I dun get it I just laugh give a few nice hugs ... kisses tc... and she appreciates it too. if really cannot tahan then can go do HJ .... hahahaha.

Bunny, without a single doubt, all ur statements are valid. I dont expect wives to fulfill our/men's fantasies, let alone regular sex. And I do agree that when it comes to "turn on", women act differently from men. No doubt about it. That's why we should not solely depend on wives/gfs if our basic needs are not fulfilled.

Eg, if a person is not happy with his/her current pay with the company, he/she has three choices: (a)change a better pay job. (b)work harder and hoping for a promotion cum pay increase. (c)find a sideline job that brings in additional income.

Personally, I will choose (c) and that's why I do go "eat" outside :p

The choice is urs... :)

jimbo

French Poilu
13-04-2007, 07:26 PM
Maybe because of our conservative culture that causes the girls to be more 'reserve' about sex?

Then again who am I kidding, a good majority are closet whores and wana be sluts. Very few nice local girls around these days.

asdfghjkl
13-04-2007, 07:28 PM
but my wife stays at home one ler.. how cum ah? :(

French Poilu
13-04-2007, 07:34 PM
but my wife stays at home one ler.. how cum ah? :(

That means she is a good woman and you trained her well! :D

curiosityz
14-04-2007, 12:09 AM
i feel that nowadays singapore girls have more sex drive than last time :)

Rw6828
14-04-2007, 12:33 AM
i feel that nowadays singapore girls have more sex drive than last time :)

I don't think it applies to married women who has kids

bonkers69
14-04-2007, 12:41 AM
Bunny, without a single doubt, all ur statements are valid. I dont expect wives to fulfill our/men's fantasies, let alone regular sex. And I do agree that when it comes to "turn on", women act differently from men. No doubt about it. That's why we should not solely depend on wives/gfs if our basic needs are not fulfilled.

Eg, if a person is not happy with his/her current pay with the company, he/she has three choices: (a)change a better pay job. (b)work harder and hoping for a promotion cum pay increase. (c)find a sideline job that brings in additional income.

Personally, I will choose (c) and that's why I do go "eat" outside :p

The choice is urs... :)

jimbo

Most of them will choose (c) but remember to clean mouth after eaten outside..keke

epsilon
14-04-2007, 12:52 AM

oh Wives not enuf sex drive cos of work and home stresses ... and they are tuned differently from guys.

My wife also gives me the same excuse...tired or stress....but we dont cook and dont have kid yet.....for me she will ask me to go toilet and HJ..sigh...

onion_rings
14-04-2007, 01:17 AM
for me she will ask me to go toilet and HJ..sigh...Of all places why must yr wife ask u pcc in the toilet? Can't u do it in the living or bed rm? Maybe by doing this u can entice her to do it for u instead :D

-SBF-
14-04-2007, 10:01 AM
[QUOTE=epsilon;1964400]My wife also gives me the same excuse...tired or stress....but we dont cook and dont have kid yet.....for me she will ask me to go toilet and HJ..sigh...[/QUOTE

:eek: :eek:

Hug Boobies
14-04-2007, 10:07 AM
My wife also gives me the same excuse...tired or stress....but we dont cook and dont have kid yet.....for me she will ask me to go toilet and HJ..sigh...

start to paint her when shes asleep, see whether she will rape u or kick u.... but sometimes it works for my wife:p

sexster2006
14-04-2007, 10:16 AM
I AGREE TOTALLY ... :o

They do not have enough sex drive ... I am thinking of OUT of such a relationship ...

SIAN! :mad:

daryl76
14-04-2007, 11:02 AM
sg gals, PRC, Thai, Ang moh...
all gals wad... kaoz, of cos got sex drive la, just a matter of the mind only... gals need a reason to sex, guys just need a place... Sam oredi put big big there, they just dun feel like fucking with u, not they dun have the drive

beng
14-04-2007, 11:37 AM
Well I guess in a relationship it takes both hands to clap. I strongly believe women in Singapore tends to need more time to warm up when it comes to sex. Especially married couples with kids. For not married onces they tends to be more open to sex. Just my thoughts.

Kyser Soze
14-04-2007, 11:49 AM
sg gals, PRC, Thai, Ang moh...
all gals wad... kaoz, of cos got sex drive la, just a matter of the mind only... gals need a reason to sex, guys just need a place... Sam oredi put big big there, they just dun feel like fucking with u, not they dun have the drive
True, true. Perhaps guys and gals have different objectives when come to having sex. Me long long time haven't have sex liao... now yearning for a relationship to rekindle passionate sex.

daryl76
14-04-2007, 12:11 PM
yupz... for gals its all in the mind
if they wan to, they can be super wet and super horny
used to have a FB, can fuck her anywhere man, park, car, house, hotel, beach when she is in the mood... but when she dun feel like it, knn go hotel oso waste money only

asdfghjkl
14-04-2007, 01:52 PM
daryl.. wow.. good move ler ~ :D

tomvoyeur
14-04-2007, 04:30 PM
generally, women indeed has a lower sex drive than men but its only 20% lower on average.... on ave, every 1 week of a mth is taken up by menses for women which will cause a drastic drop in sex hormones within women, if u take out the observation data which coincides during a women menses, the gap is veri much smaller....thus it is reasonable to conclude to women n men has,on average, similar sexual hormonal levels......

the reason y we tend to c men as the more aggressive partner in acquiring sex is becoz of societal norms....society dictates that men r more masculine by proclaiming that they r high sexed animals while women r deemed to b more feminine by sudjugating their sexual desires.....but as society evolves, women r given more leeway to express their sexual needs nwdays n is less confined by the sexual norms of yesteryears, thus ppl find today's young gals more sexually charged than their predecessors....

the truth is, the physiology of women didnt change but their psychology has changed......my 2cents worth...

84gunner
14-04-2007, 09:36 PM
haiz, the threads "gers are still gers", & "wat women wan from guys", says most, if not all, on SG gals.

Basically, many, if not most, self-centered, hang up to sell.

daryl76
14-04-2007, 10:07 PM
haha ya... oredi sum it up liao
i know of gals who are horny, even more horny during period... cos its their 'safe' period, swee swee ask u to cum inside her w/o protection... dun feel like it, knn 7" dick oso see liao buay tam

84gunner
14-04-2007, 10:20 PM
haha ya... oredi sum it up liao
i know of gals who are horny, even more horny during period... cos its their 'safe' period, swee swee ask u to cum inside her w/o protection... dun feel like it, knn 7" dick oso see liao buay tam

yup, agree, bonked 2 gals b4 during their period. They damn fucking horny, more horny than normal days. But I always use cap 2 bonk, cos I simply hate the situation when yr prick is in direct contact wif the blood. Tat's running a bloody high risk wif diseases & infections.

Got 1 gal, after 2 or 3 bonks oredi, we juz lied there & caress, I was oso mischieviously playing wif her boobs (not big, avg B cup only). She simply got so horny, she wanted another round, but I realised tat I ran outta condoms, so she threatened 2 rape me! Eventually, I fingered her while she bbbj & CIM. It seems tat when my prick mari kita, gets harder under her treatment & eventually cum, makes her excited as well!!!

=WK=
14-04-2007, 10:38 PM
hmmm... but some gals have bad cramps before and during their period. so they are seldom horny around that time. too bad if you meet these type of gals. then you will be sexless for around 2 weeks in each month :o

Qimonda
14-04-2007, 11:29 PM
In most instances, the gals will not have the mood before & during the period but unluckily, mine gf will turn of fully immediately after the 5 days of curfew.

testking
14-04-2007, 11:53 PM
i don't think SG gals not enough sex drive. i knew a gal who gave me bj and hj and i'm not even her bf.

she is very sweet and very horny and beside me she also gave bj and hj to other guy.

not only that she allows me to CIM, the sad thing though is she wouldn't have sex with me.

jasonng
15-04-2007, 09:48 AM
I guess maybe it is just my luck that I met the not so horny ones... for my singaporean girls, but be frank, how many out of ten you meet is horny and has a high sex drive? hmmm.................

Guess I need to look elsewhere... I have a preference for local girls, but am tired with their sexual activeness...

steamystreamsg
15-04-2007, 09:51 AM
Out of 10, may be only 1.....malay gf

Pramoda
15-04-2007, 09:55 AM

And they have no service, and expect to be serviced :cool:

jasonng
15-04-2007, 10:13 AM
And they have no service, and expect to be serviced :cool:

Totally AGREE!!!!... u expect them to service you, they will say, what will i get?

Snowy23
15-04-2007, 11:13 AM
Totally AGREE!!!!... u expect them to service you, they will say, what will i get?
And sometimes sg too hygiene conscious, cannot touch CB, etc:cool:

jasonng
15-04-2007, 11:36 AM
9 out of 10 Chinese SG Girls whom I ask blowjobs from cited "disguising, er xin, dirty, no way!" :P

no_faith
15-04-2007, 02:10 PM
Another thing is most SG gals prefer ang moh,

why? ang mo kuku jiao ka tua ki issit? y always bring the ang mo so high up in the sky? i noe not all gals r lidat but most which i feel.
we, asian guys bery bad meh? we buey su sey wan.
bro, Jkin, not flaming u. im refering to the sentence.

if really damn cls relationship, i will answered her: "my kuku."

lotr123
15-04-2007, 02:16 PM
Aiya all tis remnants of the colonial mentality ...

azaz
15-04-2007, 02:19 PM
Well I guess some of the married man go out to full fill their sexual appetite

Lord Imperious
15-04-2007, 02:22 PM
9 out of 10 Chinese SG Girls whom I ask blowjobs from cited "disguising, er xin, dirty, no way!" :P

Until an angmo comes along then it becomes an expression of 'love'. :mad:

primalhunter
15-04-2007, 02:58 PM
Guys,
I have a buddy who is so frus about not getting ANY at home(get oso must beg one)...that he one day sms his wife, tell her that they from then on be parents to their children but no longer husband and wife anymore. Now sleep in different beds... same room just to avoid any questions from family members. Wife went cuckoo one day and jump from their apartment. So, i think u may wanna understand ur spouse more before u start thinking about ur needs only.

The wife works in a high stress industry just so u know.

84gunner
15-04-2007, 03:20 PM
why? ang mo kuku jiao ka tua ki issit? y always bring the ang mo so high up in the sky? i noe not all gals r lidat but most which i feel.
we, asian guys bery bad meh? we buey su sey wan.
bro, Jkin, not flaming u. im refering to the sentence.

not cos ang moh tua ki, but cos ang mohs r likely 2 b expats, higher class than the avg SGPean, SG pays them much higher salaries than avg SGPeans, & they are deemed "more gentlemanly" than SGPeans. Their allowances alone is oredi enuf 4 their lifestyles in SG! Some pple told me, their allowances, kinda even pays 4 washing their underwear! Wif tat high salaries & of course more dispensable cash, they have better spending powers, not 2 mention expenses r cheaper than their home countries, therefore the willingness 2 spend w/o considering as much as Asians.

SG gals view most other Asian guys as even poorer, less civilised, lower class, based on their Nationality. No offence meant 2 samsters of other Nationalities, but this is generally the attitude of many SG gals. Unless the Asian guy tells & shows tat they are millionaires in USD or even EUR terms, or they are tycoons back in their home countries (which they are definitely millionaires in USD/EUR terms), otherwise, the typical SG will still look down or see no up.

Most times, even if u are equal or better than the ang mohs in sexual skills / aspects, it's still no use. Cos the gal wont jump into bed wif u until u show yr $$$, so she wont know how good u are, but she judges how rich u are 1st.

They deem romantic as affordability 2 go posh restaurants, shop at branded & expensive stuffs, buy diamonds 2 give them as gifts or surprises, zooming ard in expensive cars, staying in 5 or 6 star hotels, etc etc. These make them "higher" than sex can.

Cpt Cervantes
15-04-2007, 03:29 PM
When a local male brings them for a pinic under the stars, the girl thinks the guy is cheap. When it is an angmo, it is romantic.

When a local gives a handmake gift, the girl thinks the guy is a cheapskate. When it is from an angmo, it is touching.

When a local brings them to ate hawker fare, the girl thinks the guy has no class. When it is an angmo, it is a nice touch as the angmo is adapting to local.

Take about double standards!

jasonng
15-04-2007, 03:29 PM
Personally I think Singaporean Guys are already doing what we can to please our wives/girlfriends. How often do they get consulted and asked when we need to buy someone or do something... yet, I think Singaporean girls/ladies are taking the men for granted... I hate to beg and I am no begger!

84gunner
15-04-2007, 03:32 PM
Guys,
I have a buddy who is so frus about not getting ANY at home(get oso must beg one)...that he one day sms his wife, tell her that they from then on be parents to their children but no longer husband and wife anymore. Now sleep in different beds... same room just to avoid any questions from family members. Wife went cuckoo one day and jump from their apartment. So, i think u may wanna understand ur spouse more before u start thinking about ur needs only.

The wife works in a high stress industry just so u know.

so, who's fault? I'd say it's the society, & economy / Govt's fault!!!

Keep thinking only about $$$, humans are $$$ making machines. Slog yr lives away, as long as u make $$$.

Dun work, dun make $$$, sure got problems wif livelihood. Got job, got work, gotta worry about work, livelihood, lifestyle, maintaining the lifestyle, etc etc.

Govt's economic infrastructure & policies ensure tat Govt gets a cut outta everything u do. U work, u pay tax, u pay CPF. Transport, public transport belongs 2 who? U drive, COE, road tax, petrol, parking, etc etc. U do business, u oso pay tax, yr office rental / land costs. Yr home, who sells HDB 2 u? U pay HDB wif yr CPF. Yr utilities bills, the utilities coy belongs 2 who? End of the day, watever u do, it's juz a big round, where $$$ goes into yr pockets & CPF, and then u gotta re-channel these $$$ into Govt's pockets again!!!

To maintain the lifestyle, it's the society's faults!!! If not, kena look down, kena scorned. Why pple have this, why u not capable, etc etc? And of course, Govt is v happy wif this culture! Cos it means more $$$ into their pockets!

no_faith
15-04-2007, 04:39 PM
cool bro, no matter wat it is, we could not escape the clutches of the cruel reality.
bro primal, i agreed ur point that both need to have understanding cant be one way traffic.

but living in a cruel reality, stress country, in sg where garmen is pushing up the standard of living. there are so much points to consider to mantain a healthy, happy family. not simple.

too much stress, probs, doubts, qns in life. i juz let it be.

Bronco
15-04-2007, 06:25 PM
Sad to hear alot bros same boat lik me..b4 married can do any where at any time, own target carry on ... after married knn thousand and 1 excuse canot lar tired or dun feel like sex..omg she even said sex is dirty after marriaged so many yrs...:mad: sigh!!! Even beg to make love and most of time kenna rejected..even out of sympathy ..let u song song awhile but no fun also keep rushing u to do the job fast canot kiss and touch here n ther..the last wan i told her off and saying sillypore not onli got 1 rose hor....:mad:
Up to now i really can't understand the spore woman..b4 tat can do anything u like... after ROM totally changed... Wat I know she is good mother of the kids but not a good wife which she did not do a duty...just to share my agony with u all good bros ... Be happy and eat outside lor..cheers!!

_AXL_
15-04-2007, 06:35 PM
9 out of 10 Chinese SG Girls whom I ask blowjobs from cited "disguising, er xin, dirty, no way!"

no bro, not that they find blowjobs disgusting, just that they deemed us unworthy of getting a blowjob from them, while they go blow someone else...:mad: same boat here!!!

samschnur
15-04-2007, 06:43 PM
[QUOTE=Bronco;1967633]... Even beg to make love and most of time kenna rejected..even out of sympathy ..let u song song awhile but no fun also keep rushing u to do the job fast canot kiss and touch here n ther..the last wan i told her off and saying sillypore not onli got 1 rose hor....:mad:

.... wife rush u.... cannot kiss n touch....?
how come sounds like WL / FL.....
thank god i not married......

dominion
15-04-2007, 06:45 PM
they deemed us unworthy of getting a blowjob from them, while they go blow someone else..

that will be damn sad case...
better ditch that gal n have her blow u

evo76
15-04-2007, 06:57 PM
worse is my OC likes me to paint her pussy but cannot even blow me :mad:

she says its unhygenic so 1 day I took out antibacteria wet wipes, cleaned myself then somemore got another excuse : mouth ulcer

KNN, even if my toungue is still sprained from the last painting session, I still do it, but 1 lousy ulcer also cannot. (I think permanent ulcer somemore... )

wen_jun
15-04-2007, 07:04 PM
wow now i see so many sg guys suffering like me. im one who has super sex drive. need to cum daily type while my wife exact opposite from me. we have sex like maybe once a month or 2! im thinking of seeking a divorce. made a wrong choice from the start -.- marriage without regular sex is doomed.
:cool:

thanatos
15-04-2007, 07:08 PM

My humble experience as well.

After having kids, no more sex. Getting used to it. :D HJ when cannot tahan

_AXL_
15-04-2007, 07:11 PM
that will be damn sad case...
better ditch that gal n have her blow u

my ex-gf... done that. found out she was eating outside when i came back from the states. cannot be lenient with such women. cannot give them chance. once yr heart softens, u r dead meat. sg men must learn to accept failure. once they can do that, women will no longer feel they have the proverbial "golden CB"... think about it... but alas, sg men, we r all too soft-hearted and not united enough.:(

worse is my OC likes me to paint her pussy but cannot even blow me

she says its unhygenic so 1 day I took out antibacteria wet wipes, cleaned myself then somemore got another excuse : mouth ulcer

KNN, even if my toungue is still sprained from the last painting session, I still do it, but 1 lousy ulcer also cannot. (I think permanent ulcer somemore... )

u r not alone, my friend. my ex had exactly the same thing going on. i could paint her, she loves it. but no returning of favour to give me bj. only once in a long while when i did something really nice for her or some special occasions... i have said this before in this forum, but have to repeat it here. once after i gave her a long painting job, i asked for a bj. she told me to give her a massage 1st, i got mad and told her to go f**k herself. didnt touch her for a week, but she also dont bother and had the cheek to ask me what i want!!!

yours still bothered to give u an excuse of having an ulcer. my ex didnt even bother to think of an excuse. she made me feel that i wasnt worth it, so i have also made it clear that she didnt deserve anything from me.;)

evo76
15-04-2007, 07:15 PM
u r not alone, my friend. my ex had exactly the same thing going on. i could paint her, she loves it. but no returning of favour to give me bj. only once in a long while when i did something really nice for her or some special occasions... i have said this before in this forum, but have to repeat it here. once after i gave her a long painting job, i asked for a bj. she told me to give her a massage 1st, i got mad and told her to go f**k herself. didnt touch her for a week, but she also dont bother and had the cheek to ask me what i want!!!

yours still bothered to give u an excuse of having an ulcer. my ex didnt even bother to think of an excuse. she made me feel that i wasnt worth it, so i have also made it clear that she didnt deserve anything from me.;)

Bro AXL,
u are lucky as in you are not in a binding situation whereby you can just dump her.

_AXL_
15-04-2007, 09:34 PM
Bro AXL,
u are lucky as in you are not in a binding situation whereby you can just dump her.

my condolences... guess i m luckier in the sense i found out before i got married to her. we were preparing for wedding liao...:(

sitonski
15-04-2007, 09:43 PM
hmmmz.. share the same situation here as well..

didnt used to have this problem in the past relationship.. oni with the recent one then got such things..

make me feel like a color wolf or sex manics shitz.. once a week also can say alot.. tmd.. 1 month once then consider normal??!!!

ahyeh
15-04-2007, 09:55 PM
it seems to me that singapore guys are getting "bullied" by gals. or should i say singapore guys are scared of gals..

_AXL_
15-04-2007, 10:27 PM
it seems to me that singapore guys are getting "bullied" by gals. or should i say singapore guys are scared of gals..

i concur...

too many men out there r desperate, dont know of other options or wouldnt consider them and the ones i hate most, trying to be a sensitive new age guy!!!:mad: i agree being a SNAG has its advantages, but at least find a worthy enough girl to do it to... have discerning taste...

sorry for my outburst... just saw how disgraceful young sg women could be when i was out "tapao"ing food at a neighbourhood mall just now. the woman was screaming at her husband in public for ordering the wrong food for her while she was talking on the phone!!! i mean, how expensive can it be in a foodcourt? at most dont eat and order again lor... must dress the husband down in public meh? and the husband looked damn pathetic in trying to placate her!!!:(

samschnur
15-04-2007, 11:51 PM
i concur...

sorry for my outburst... just saw how disgraceful young sg women could be when i was out "tapao"ing food at a neighbourhood mall just now. the woman was screaming at her husband in public for ordering the wrong food for her while she was talking on the phone!!! i mean, how expensive can it be in a foodcourt? at most dont eat and order again lor... must dress the husband down in public meh? and the husband looked damn pathetic in trying to placate her!!!:(

... wah.... sounds like wat my ex would do......

samschnur
15-04-2007, 11:52 PM
anyway, the best bj i got were all from flings or fbs, all my exes hated the idea...think sg gals need to watch more porn....

geylangbonker
15-04-2007, 11:56 PM
too many remarks on spore women.....one big comment is that spore women "bei gan" hokkien term ...!perhaps some hokkien style bros understand what im trying to say...:rolleyes:

Red-Card
16-04-2007, 12:12 AM
worse is my OC likes me to paint her pussy but cannot even blow me

My OC dont even ask me to paint her, you are better off than me

Bronco
16-04-2007, 12:20 AM
[QUOTE=Bronco;1967633]... Even beg to make love and most of time kenna rejected..even out of sympathy ..let u song song awhile but no fun also keep rushing u to do the job fast canot kiss and touch here n ther..the last wan i told her off and saying sillypore not onli got 1 rose hor....:mad:

.... wife rush u.... cannot kiss n touch....?
how come sounds like WL / FL.....
thank god i not married......

Bro, why i say my lau char bor rush me and canot touch here and ther mean she dun really like or wan sex ..u like dat also dunno..as i said 1 of the thousand excuse ....sigh!!
My lau char bor wants to make me angry, so i give up then dun wan any more..got it!!!
Bro u still got long way to learn, no wonder u still single..hope u can maintain ur status as single.,,cheers!!

_AXL_
16-04-2007, 12:21 AM
... wah.... sounds like wat my ex would do......

then congratulations that she is yr ex now...:D did yr buddies celebrate this happy occasion with u?;)

WillamSexsphere
16-04-2007, 12:27 AM
Women all over the world are the same sexually. Same as men - ang moh or local. However, these are the problems why sg women may seem to have 'low' sex drive to a man.

1. Equality.

Our Sg women enjoys the freedom of equality unparallel to her asian cousins. Equality to a man means that if you can punch me, so too do i have a right to punch you, irregardless of race, religion or social status.

However, equality to a sg woman means she has a right to punch you, but you have no right to punch her for she is still a 'weaker sex'

My point being:- the sg woman has the right to choose whether to have sex with you or not, when the mood suits her, and you cannot complain either way. That's 'equality' to the educated sg female species. Fairness is never in the dictionary of the powerful sg women's NGO.(non-government organistations). Thus the sg male feels 'short-changed'.

2.Stress.

Our sg society has a higher level of stress compared to our asian cousins. The cost of living is tremendous, beginning as young as a 1 day old kid. More than 80% of adult married couples have to work to support a family and a western lifestyle, espoused as modernity. As such, they have little time to 'smell the roses' - work, sleep, work, and little romance to spark up a great sexual interest.

Being of equal status, the sg women can claim they are tired and would rather sleep when you need it. However when she needs it, and you are tired, you get hell from her and suspicions of infidelity. It's her valuable right in our women protected society.

Stresses can also cause friction, and when that happens, the mood for love is gone, let alone sex.

3. Over-familiarity.

Sg women are sexually the same as any other country's female. Some need it, some dont. All men are the same as well. At times, playing with the same partner will breed over familiarity. Other more open and free societies have the time for play to spice up the bed routines, prevent similar styles all the time, but sg citizens dont have this freedom of time. Work sleep work - open the legs, shaft it, a few thrusts and roll over sleep.

These are the problems. The only solution i can think of is:-

a. Spend one romantic evening with your spouse/gf and communicate your deepest desires respectfully and tactfully. Forget about tomorrow, just live for that night and you will be able to understand each other's sexuality more, and never forget it nor let her forget it too. Then your nights will be more bearable and last till old age.

b.Sex with your wife is not the same as sex with a WL. It's not a push turn and rollover affair, but a long sensual journey, starting as early as a kiss in the morning, a call in the afternoon to ask about her well-being, a shared roled in the home, followed by lots of mischevious foreplay before culminating to a great sex affair on the bed, taking turns to pleasure each other.

c. Should things not work out as plan, then understand that besides being a woman, she is a human being after all. Love is more than sex. Do not hurt her. What she doesnt know, will not harm her. She too will probably do the same. Divorce should be invoked only when love is gone, not when sex is non-existant.

However, do understand this fact. Sex to men is something which we can 'fuck and forget'. But for women, it's 'fuck and won't forget'. When men fuck a woman, we can easily forget her after we cum, but the pyschological make-up of a woman is such that when she fucks with another man (other than her hubby) she is giving more than herself - her love and all, and won't forget. Women are emotional creatures. Thus be prepared that her love for her hubby has ended. Staying on only for other purpose than love. Nothing to do with being cuckold. Foolish of the husband to hang on for it's because of love that both got married.

Why sg women prefer Ang Moh?

The grass always seem greener on the other side, when actually, it's the same everywhere. That's why our asian neighbour brothers also ask something similiar - 'why our local women prefer sg man?'

-Just my 2 cts thought. No one needs to agree to it. Cheers.

mike3329
16-04-2007, 12:28 AM
At one time, long suffering husbands bullied by their wives were just called "hen-pecked' husbands; but now with so many relegated to the toilets to DIY, perhaps the more appropriate term would be, "hand-jobbed" husbands!! :D

I would just like to say...."Screw them"....but then they may just shout rape!
Ah well, it's the toilet again.....:mad:

KingBong
16-04-2007, 12:40 AM
Not true that sg women got low sex drive, i've come across one that actually told me she broke up with her ex becos her sex drive is higher and he usually disappoints her, cums in less than 2 mins type. But than again, most of them are unmarried, so cant say if they change after marriage.

_AXL_
16-04-2007, 12:53 AM
These are the problems. The only solution i can think of is:-

u sure there is no other solution???:confused:

However, do understand this fact. Sex to men is something which we can 'fuck and forget'. But for women, it's 'fuck and won't forget'. When men fuck a woman, we can easily forget her after we cum, but the pyschological make-up of a woman is such that when she fucks with another man (other than her hubby) she is giving more than herself - her love and all, and won't forget. Women are emotional creatures. Thus be prepared that her love for her hubby has ended. Staying on only for other purpose than love. Nothing to do with being cuckold. Foolish of the husband to hang on for it's because of love that both got married.

should i reply to this post only when i agree with u and just shut up if i dont??? fyi, women do fuck and forget nowadays. women do marry men bcos of money. women can be rational creatures when they want to be. women r certainly ruthless when it is time for them to move on bcos they realised that they cannot control their men anymore. it is all a choice. she can fuck another man cos she feels like it now... and best of all, blame it on the hubby.

all i m saying is that sg men (too many of them) r afraid of being labelled a bastard for leaving their women!!! afraid that their nice guy tag would be taken away just like that after spending so much time and effort to gain it in the first place. thus, they r stuck in loveless marriages where he goes out and pays for FLs and while she goes out and let other men fuck for free!!! there is a time to be labelled a bastard and many men stuck in loveless marriages out there would attest that if they were given a choice again, they would opt out. the choice is still theirs. just that now, due to their procrastination, there is a financial price to pay now.

by the way, i would never vote u to be an MP cos with that kind of prices, i wouldnt be interested in the FLs u r bringing in.:D but then again, that is just me applying simple economics.

weihong
16-04-2007, 01:03 AM
Depends on age. I encountered age 15,17,18 below 30s gals. Their sex drive seem to be high, those noise they made, and that horny face, tells u they are enjoying. They want more.....they beg u not to cum, they request for diff. sex position when they abt to reach climax(the most shiok position) that can bring them goes wild. And before bed, they already planning for a good sex. They will try to put on some sexy stuff to attract your attention, acting very soft with nice good smile, then try to get near and closer to u. You can tell from her face, she's horny gonna eat u up soon' maybe a whole night. I still remember i got 1 g/f who sex drive very high, we even done it at a HDB staircase in the night, in the theater she place my hand on her vagina wanting me to rub for her outside her pant. Whenever we meet always seem to involve in all this, because she always make the 1st move, even if i start it she never deny my action. She likes to tease my dick, i believe her brain is thinking of that all the time. So i dun think that sg gals have low sex drive, is depends how u guys set the right mood to make yr partner get into it.

*FiReWoRkS*
16-04-2007, 02:42 AM
there are S'pore women with high sex drives and those with low sex drives but i would say the majority are low where else us men are usually borned with V8 or some V12 engines..

that is where the problem starts..they do not understand our needs and try as we might to be faithful but it's impossible to beat a biological urge as strong as sex..

i would be really satisfied if my gf could perform up to 70%-80% of my expectation..but don't say expectation cos most of the time she wouldn't even wana do it..

haiz..so hard to be a good man nowadays :(

jasonng
16-04-2007, 08:37 AM
70-80% ? hahahaha I will be happy with 50%, sometimes I dun even get 20%!

I am starting to give up on Singaporean girls... honestly...

evo76
16-04-2007, 10:31 AM
During dating, both parties will make every damn effort to spice up the r'ship and make the effort to accommodate each other.

Most situations, as the r'ship goes on, the gal usually cools off and expects the guy to initiate everything. The guy usually goes along so as to placate the gal until at some point where you have to decide if its worth it.

What can she give me for what i'm giving her?

At this point, we can be subservient, enduring tantrums, scoldings or just make a stand about the BS and see how that goes.

I made my stand, had a big arguement but there was no apology. However, the attitude change was for the better the next day. I guess a wake up call once a while helps because I'm not gonna be cowed.

WillamSexsphere
16-04-2007, 11:21 AM
During dating, both parties will make every damn effort to spice up the r'ship and make the effort to accommodate each other.

Most situations, as the r'ship goes on, the gal usually cools off and expects the guy to initiate everything. The guy usually goes along so as to placate the gal until at some point where you have to decide if its worth it.

What can she give me for what i'm giving her?

At this point, we can be subservient, enduring tantrums, scoldings or just make a stand about the BS and see how that goes.

I made my stand, had a big arguement but there was no apology. However, the attitude change was for the better the next day. I guess a wake up call once a while helps because I'm not gonna be cowed.

My salutations and hats off to you!...Way to go, bro!!!:D

We sg guys are too kind and honour bound to those sg girls we marry and are taken full advantage of. We respect women rights and are against any discrimination, but hell!, the sg women are not playing on a level field! The want equality but still use tears to seek sympathy to win against logic and reason.

evo76
16-04-2007, 01:03 PM
My salutations and hats off to you!...Way to go, bro!!!:D

We sg guys are too kind and honour bound to those sg girls we marry and are taken full advantage of. We respect women rights and are against any discrimination, but hell!, the sg women are not playing on a level field! The want equality but still use tears to seek sympathy to win against logic and reason.

True. Asian men are also bound by Asian values and mentality. But I think those values only apply to your own parents, not others. We have to respect our parents no matter what, but why endure emotional blackmail or other forms of manipulation by others?

primalhunter
16-04-2007, 04:56 PM
but living in a cruel reality, stress country, in sg where garmen is pushing up the standard of living. there are so much points to consider to mantain a healthy, happy family. not simple.

too much stress, probs, doubts, qns in life. i juz let it be.

Something happened last night. I was doing my OC and in the middle of it, asked her, why u dun enjoy sex like b4, now always quick quick, need to work tomolo?

You know wat she answered me.... we old aledi ler (OMG, she is 32 and i am 35!!!) I reasoned with her that we are not 70+ know, even then i would be bonking her if little bro still up to it!!!!

She just sighed..... hmmmm... anybody care to comment on this, cos i m damn confused liow.

After that, even crazier, she say because i always want, she fell pressure and cannot enjoy it.... oiii? like dat oso can.... we now do it once a week.... ofcos i always wan mah... not enough la, once a week..... but keep quiet, dun dare to say much, at the back of my mind scared she follow my frens wife become superwoman oso..... sigh

jng1103
16-04-2007, 05:05 PM
She just sighed..... hmmmm... anybody care to comment on this, cos i m damn confused liow.

Except those typical excuses (work, stress, kids, etc...), i think wat she needs is to go on "tours" to rejunevate her life. Bring her for a short trip so that U could enjoy good sex. Hmm... does it sound like a business transaction? oh well, think about it bro... :)

jimbo

Bronco
16-04-2007, 05:15 PM
Something happened last night. I was doing my OC and in the middle of it, asked her, why u dun enjoy sex like b4, now always quick quick, need to work tomolo?

You know wat she answered me.... we old aledi ler (OMG, she is 32 and i am 35!!!) I reasoned with her that we are not 70+ know, even then i would be bonking her if little bro still up to it!!!!

After that, even crazier, she say because i always want, she fell pressure and cannot enjoy it.... oiii? like dat oso can.... we now do it once a week.... ofcos i always wan mah... not enough la, once a week..... but keep quiet, dun dare to say much, at the back of my mind scared she follow my frens wife become superwoman oso..... sigh

bro,
Urs problem same like me ..she keep kpkb me tat I alway want sex make her stress and dun enjoy any more beside also dirty.My lau char bor ever told me.. marriage doesn't mean must make love wan hor..knn tat time i got shocked wanted to divc her but for the sake of my 2 kids are small. so LL until today but I got my way to enjoy n release my tension...cheers!!!

primalhunter
16-04-2007, 05:29 PM
bro,
Urs problem same like me ..she keep kpkb me tat I alway want sex make her stress and dun enjoy any more beside also dirty.My lau char bor ever told me.. marriage doesn't mean must make love wan hor..knn tat time i got shocked wanted to divc her but for the sake of my 2 kids are small. so LL until today but I got my way to enjoy n release my tension...cheers!!!

Yes hor, why after marriage, sex become dirty already? b4, wah, 69 all the way.... now.... cannot paint, cannot bj, cannot this, cannot that....

My way of releasing tension is to go for games, football, badminton, tennis.... cannot bring myself to go outsourcing.... that part of my life is over....

but continue like this... i cannot promise i won't be swayed to look elsewhere!!!

jng1103
16-04-2007, 05:39 PM
My way of releasing tension is to go for games, football, badminton, tennis.... cannot bring myself to go outsourcing.... that part of my life is over....

Just curious, what is holding u back?

jimbo

raiders
16-04-2007, 06:06 PM
bro,

Brother, what some of the samsters here mentioned is quite true. Women are very emotional people. We, men just need a place. Women need a reason. It is especially true as they grow older, have kids, stressed out from work and the running of the household. Sometimes, you need to 'create' an environment for them to re-ignite the fire in them. It could be a holiday just for the 2 of you, watching porn together, doing something kinky together. On our side, maybe we should also reflect. Is the foreplay enough? Has it becomes monotonous? Hope it helps :D

poorman4sex
16-04-2007, 06:34 PM
same same lah,.. i ask my OC before why suddenly dun like sex after got kids liao...
she say after work tired lah, after sex wet wet lah not comfortable.. wait itchy somemore...
tired hor but she can watch korean series VCD until 2-3am into the night, sometime i horny so have to wait till she finish. But then she say watch liao laigi tired want to sleep~~~ wah lan... imagine limpeh straight away sian ka liao`~!!!

16-04-2007, 06:58 PM
woman get horny when they are pregant. but after birth all sex desire is gone. haiz only those in the same situation will understand.

poorman4sex
16-04-2007, 08:59 PM
woman get horny when they are pregant. but after birth all sex desire is gone. haiz only those in the same situation will understand.

brother.. before pregant is it ??? how can during pregant

Mighty Megatron
16-04-2007, 09:01 PM
Actually sex may just be the cure! I always feel recharged and extremely relaxed after a bonking session. At the most weak in the knees but the after sex glow :P

samschnur
16-04-2007, 09:54 PM
my fb, married w no kids, told me:

last time b4 married, sex w bf always v passionate... but after marriage, sex gradually died down, until she can no longer cum fucking with him, and wont blow him.... n will only hv sex wen she really really horny....

however, wen she is with me, its diff..... she blows, she kiss passionately, she wan 2 or 3 shots a nite.....n i can get her to cum by fingering alone....

so its true tat sex changes after marriage..but only w the person she's fucking....

starwind
17-04-2007, 12:44 AM
bros my situation almost the same like many bros here,

100% i am the one who start the game. nvr been seduced by my OC like give mi signs worst is she seldom take the intiative to hit on me. u will always give u the reason tired, sick all this etc. but i told her i just need her to take initative to start the game becaue i am like mastercard any time any place i'm game for it. even headache or body ache if she wants i will still go all the way for it.

my dream is to be woken up the by the sucking and licking.

84gunner
17-04-2007, 01:24 AM
For the married men in SG, from wat I know, there is a valid reason 2 file 4 divorce, ie, refusal of the spouse 2 have sex. Any lawyers here, mebbe can help 2 clarify.

I remember, there was an occasion I was onboard a flight from SG to BKK, sitting 2gether wif me is an Israeli guy & a black female American singer (I dunno her name, I din watch TV after 1990, I only watch Chinese movies & listen Chinese songs, I'm an Ah Beng).

This Israeli guy told me, all his SG guy frens complaint 2 him about SG gals, almost have nothing nice 2 say about SG gals. The singer was oso v surprised, saying she actually enjoys sex, & sex helps her relax, wind-down & re-energise!

He asked me about my opinion. Needless 2 say, being anti-SG, I oso have nothing good 2 say. In fact, knowing tat many SGPeans are onboard, I purposely spoke v loudly. The Israeli then reminded me tat there's quite some SGPeans onboard, in fact, behind our row were 3 SG gals filling the immigration forms, therefore holding their SG passports, and my volume seem quite loud, weren't I afraid tat they'll hear me & feel offended? I said, well, the truth is the truth, the fact is the fact. There are exceptions, or exceptional cases, but as the word exception says, it's not the norm! If not, he wouldn't hear those complains & almost nothing good about SG gals from his frens 2! If anyone disagrees, I welcome him/her 2 debate wif me, but on a logical & reaosnable basis. I dun wanna waste my time nor saliva wif illogical nor unreasonable pple, ie, those SG gals' tantrums. Saying tat, I looked around, some SG gals' faces were apparently unhappy, while some kinda looked shameful, while most of the SG guys' faces looked shameful 2. He then asked, how can a wife refuse sex? It's part of her wifely & feminine duties 2 her husband. My answer is, "tat, u have 2 go ask the SG women". In fact, I was tempted 2 turn back & ask the 3 SG gals behind, but I tink he's oso quick, he grabbed my arm, shaked his head, meaning 2 tell me dun do tat.

Wif tat, he applauded, & said he admired me 4 my frankness & v straight4ward, 4 many, if not most Asian pple, are so face conscious they normally won't be so upfront about the unpleasant stuffs. Again, I said, if a person dares 2 do, then why be afraid 2 admit or own up? Why be afraid tat others will know? The truth is always the truth, & I strongly believe the truth prevails. It's typical of SG gals 2 only wanna hear nice words, nice comments, keep & hide the negative ones, but I regard tat as hypocrisy!

Of course, we then became better frens since then!

chinchilla
17-04-2007, 03:35 AM
bro,
.. marriage doesn't mean must make love wan hor..knn tat time i got shocked wanted to divc her but for the sake of my 2 kids are small.

bro, how the come yr sentences so similar with mine? except, me got one kid lah. anyhow, wivies must perform their "duty", if not, can divorce legally.

poorman4sex
17-04-2007, 10:28 AM
[QUOTE=84gunner;1970281]For the married men in SG, from wat I know, there is a valid reason 2 file 4 divorce, ie, refusal of the spouse 2 have sex. Any lawyers here, mebbe can help 2 clarify.

[QUOTE]

yoz bro... dun tell bros here to divorce becoz cannot have sex with wife lah...

i think also need support reasons like she having affair then dun want to have sex with hubby or wat lah....

if bros here is having sex problems like me with wife, then need to +++ to wife why she like that and try to understand her lor. SG gals wants to be understand but more difficult for them to understand SG guys..hahah...

like my OC, at last i try to +++ to her and get her more active. i was so happy for few weeks but recently she start to complain she there itchy lah.. pain lah... as if it is my fault that causes it... sianzzzz

no_faith
17-04-2007, 12:39 PM
there seems to have more problems after marriage than before marriage.
then y married ler?:(

jng1103
17-04-2007, 12:53 PM
there seems to have more problems after marriage than before marriage.
then y married ler?

1. Short gun?
2. Love?
3. Financial/Money?
4. Age/aging?
5. House/HDB?
6. Peer pressure?

jimbo

84gunner
17-04-2007, 12:56 PM
errr....mebbe I din put across the message properly.

I din mean 2 really divorce. But since they know the law, & like 2 play wif it, then we oso play the same game along wif them. If file 4 divorce on tat grounds, especially if she oso has a job, then after the divorce, wat's yrs will still be yrs (assets under yr name), wat's hers will be hers. She cant file 4 alimony or any of yr assets tat dun belong 2 her.

The simple reason is cos she's not performing 1 of her basic duties as a wife. B4 filing, can start "discussing" wif yr extended family, ie, her parents, siblings, etc. Disgrace her, let her lose face. Put the strong message across 2 her, tat tis is 1 of yr needs, & u are v serious about it. I think oso quite high chance the couple might be sent 4 marriage counselling. Then put the same message across 2 the counsellor.

If many of such cases are successful, then the SG guys either turned the tables around, or, the statistics will quite likely alarm the Govt, see if they're gonna do something about it!

picco
17-04-2007, 01:16 PM
errr....mebbe I din put across the message properly.

I din mean 2 really divorce. But since they know the law, & like 2 play wif it, then we oso play the same game along wif them. If file 4 divorce on tat grounds, especially if she oso has a job, then after the divorce, wat's yrs will still be yrs (assets under yr name), wat's hers will be hers. She cant file 4 alimony or any of yr assets tat dun belong 2 her.

The simple reason is cos she's not performing 1 of her basic duties as a wife. B4 filing, can start "discussing" wif yr extended family, ie, her parents, siblings, etc. Disgrace her, let her lose face. Put the strong message across 2 her, tat tis is 1 of yr needs, & u are v serious about it. I think oso quite high chance the couple might be sent 4 marriage counselling. Then put the same message across 2 the counsellor.

Can u define what is the basic duties of a wife?

From what I have been reading here, most of you here are actually talking about needing a whore at home and not a wife at home. Basically is just to talk about fulfilling one's sexual needs.

What's the point if one's wife can give tremendous sex on a daily basis and yet could not perform the duty of a mother. Leave the kids to fend for themselves and just lay on bed naked daily waiting for you to give her a good fuck after a hot day of work?

Having a wife is more than just sex sex and sex. There are many many many more reasons to it.

poorman4sex
17-04-2007, 01:26 PM

From what I have been reading here, most of you here are actually talking about needing a whore at home and not a wife at home. Basically is just to talk about fulfilling one's sexual needs.

What's the point if one's wife can give tremendous sex on a daily basis and yet could not perform the duty of a mother. Leave the kids to fend for themselves and just lay on bed naked daily waiting for you to give her a good fuck after a hot day of work?

Having a wife is more than just sex sex and sex. There are many many many more reasons to it.

i agree with u picco but i believe thats not what 84gunner really means...
wife also have other duties other then fulfilling the husband sexual needs. But what we +++ing here are extreme cases like wife totally dun wan to have sex for long period of time or something like that lah....

i think all is becoz how come we find our wife become so less kin in sex after with kids... cannot find those fantastic moments anymore during the courtship times( we see pple here posting...my hot GF... no pple post my HOT wife with kids)..:D

but when it comes to the situation like 84gunner mention... it is almost beyond hope liao as it seems to me like the hubby really hates his wife and therefore out to humiliate her and divorce her....

Frankiestine
17-04-2007, 01:34 PM
So bro no offence, in other words you are willing to live a life with a spouse without the need for sex?

no_faith
17-04-2007, 01:43 PM
marriage? issit a mind set?
coz ard us ppl married. u attend marriage, parents have nag u to get a gf and start a family when u r at tat particular age or watever.

do guys in sg or anywhere, marriage for the sake of marriage?:(

jng1103
17-04-2007, 01:47 PM
do guys in sg or anywhere, marriage for the sake of marriage?

I did it for the sake of money. Sad but true. I rather sucking money than being sucked by lechers :p

jimbo

primalhunter
17-04-2007, 01:50 PM
Just curious, what is holding u back?

jimbo

HA!! THE MILLION DOLLAR QUESTION!!!!

Actually, i have done all sorts of crap b4 i got married. (Except for gay sex, you name it, I ve done it!!) In fact, very early on b4, I have already sworned off commercial sex. Felt empty to me. ONS? Yeah, lotsa that too but I felt compelled to keep my part of the bargain when i got married. See, my OC is the only girl i have ever loved. I had relationships out of convenience b4 we got together but none lasted, or mattered. So, I guess, I respect her too much to be fooling around anymore.

I am a travelling salesman. And when u travel, u r bound to have opportunities for ONS. But so far, after marriage, I have kept my pants on even when opportunites comes a knocking. Rather go back to the hotel and DIY than to contend with the guilt.

Silly.... yeah, u can say that. But we are all wired up differently, so to each his own.

Hope that answers your question bro.

jng1103
17-04-2007, 02:38 PM
Silly.... yeah, u can say that. But we are all wired up differently, so to each his own.

Hope that answers your question bro.

I have ultimate respect for ur "tahan-ness" :D

jimbo

no_faith
17-04-2007, 03:11 PM
marriage? ppl married for differ reasons.

issit a investment? or itz juz a speculation?:(

goondu2000
17-04-2007, 03:54 PM
I dont know whether this is true for Singapore and developed nation only.

We are so adapted to the "constant of change" that if things stay status quo, then we loss interest. I see this as an inbuilt thing in our education. That why these are happening:-

a. Scholar break bond when they know there is some thing better out there.
b. Cannot stay long in a single job (maybe also no value).
c. Cannot stay long in a marriage commitment.
d. Cannot commit in a long term gf/bf relationship.
e. Money in bank also disappear (credit card debt grows).

We enjoy change and when thing dont change, we get bored.

How true is this?

no_faith
17-04-2007, 05:03 PM
imho, yes, ppl enjoy change due to the new, fresh feeling, expecting sumting better. seldom expecting sumting worse coming.
juz like having food. even how tasty the food is, u will also get sian one day and change ur dish.

marriage in modern day, do couples really get together through love?
or other factors involve?
or juz happy, marry loh, no happy divorce loh. juz sign papers nia mah.
watz so difficult?

:(

84gunner
17-04-2007, 06:09 PM

As the word "duties" says, there's more than 1! Sex is only 1 of them!

As I have said b4, I'm a MCP. So, in my opinion of a good wife, she should exhibit the qualities of the 3 Obedience & 4 Virtues (三重四德)!

SG gals are really damn lucky. In Burma & some races & tribes in the mountain regions in Golden Triangle, if the gal is not married, and the guy fancies her, he can juz kidnap this gal home 2 be his wife! And this is perfectly legal!!!

In Indochina region, many couples juz go through the traditional wedding ceremony, they dun bother 2 register their marriage. In SG, once registered, u are in big trouble, cos of property, assets, legal fees, etc etc. Especially wif SG law, it is 2 the gals' advantage, and it has often been since to be manipulated / used to threaten the guys!

There's a saying:
宁可得罪君子,不可得罪小人。宁可得罪小人,不可得罪女人!

So, the Gentleman is way behind (2 steps) the Woman. Being too nice, too "gentleman" to the women, you're gonna be in for it!

sToNeCoLd
17-04-2007, 06:48 PM

Hi Mate,

I fully agreed with what you said. Well..I think we should look more than just purely sex as we should love the woman and not treating them just like meaningless machine. There should be more virtues in a woman than just purely spreading their legs to fufil men needs. I would think making sure the kids have warm home cooked food to eat, read them to sleep etc is much more desired in a bigger picture than just fulfiling my lusty needs. It's always good in looking at a broader picture than just focusing on a singular issue.

As the word "duties" says, there's more than 1! Sex is only 1 of them!As I have said b4, I'm a MCP. So, in my opinion of a good wife, she should exhibit the qualities of the 3 Obedience & 4 Virtues (三重四德)!SG gals are really damn lucky. In Burma & some races & tribes in the mountain regions in Golden Triangle, if the gal is not married, and the guy fancies her, he can juz kidnap this gal home 2 be his wife! And this is perfectly legal!!!In Indochina region, many couples juz go through the traditional wedding ceremony, they dun bother 2 register their marriage. In SG, once registered, u are in big trouble, cos of property, assets, legal fees, etc etc. Especially wif SG law, it is 2 the gals' advantage, and it has often been since to be manipulated / used to threaten the guys!
There's a saying: 宁可得罪君子,不可得罪小人。宁可得罪小人,不可得罪女人!
So, the Gentleman is way behind (2 steps) the Woman. Being too nice, too "gentleman" to the women, you're gonna be in for it!

Hi Bro,

It seems to me you had deep grievances against the modern Singaporean girls.:p Well, I have to admit sometimes we do meet really stereotypes woman which can be really a pain in our arse. However, cast the generalisation aside, there are bountiful good ladies in this society as well. So..let's be gracious and not pass any judgemental views about them k?

Well, as for your self-confessed MCP proclamation and in your personal opinion about a good wife, I seriously think you have quite a high expections and a tall orders for being your good wife. (三重四德??) I dont think we living in past ancient time that our spouse have to obey the husbands but I would think they need to respect us in general. To have a cohesive marriage, my opinion is to have dual communications. I may not be always 100% right or she may not be 100% wrong. Hence, an open views will somehow or rather build a better relationships than just barking instructions like a dog at home.

Also, I do admit that the local girls are much fortunate as compared to your so said Burma or Indo-China region womans. However, we're not comparing apples to apples on a same basis. The womans you"re mentioning about do not have proper education nor exposed to the modern world. They are still living in the backwards times where the furthest they ever ventured to is just 200miles away from their villages and living on their husbands to bring food back for the family. Seriously, do we want to move backwards o marry such a wife who simply just listen to me??? Well, let's admit the facts that the local womans are equally competence as us interms of work or domestic chores. Sometimes, they bring back a much more hefty pay checks than us doing double the job outside. Also, they're better educated nowadays and can comprehend issues just like us. So..that sort of comparison is not equally right.

Lastly, I have to agreed that most of the state law purely protect woman rights against man which I cant comprehend as well. It has been a long forgotten history that probably men have the tendency to stray more than out female counterparts and hence it was dictated like that. In additional, sometimes it just crossed my mind that if we demand so much from a woman, can a woman demand equally from a man?? If like what you says, I need sex and you have to give me..so will that forbids you not to stray with other woman??? :cool:

Just my humble thoughts...

Done All
17-04-2007, 07:02 PM
Hi Brothers,

I am single and have met many married chatters for sex.
Actually more married ones than singles just for sex.
They all said that they didn't know why they didn't like to have sex with their husbands anymore.
But they were willing to try strangers.

Mike

no_faith
17-04-2007, 07:51 PM
haiz, itz so difficult for 2 to stay under 1 roof.:(

u wan, she dun wan.
she wan, u no urge.
u work, she work
mon to fri, see each other once in morning, see each other once in the night
half day doing household chores
half day together
sunday to mother house.

wat is marriage?:(

84gunner
18-04-2007, 02:02 AM
Hi Mate,

I fully agreed with what you said. Well..I think we should look more than just purely sex as we should love the woman and not treating them just like meaningless machine. There should be more virtues in a woman than just purely spreading their legs to fufil men needs. I would think making sure the kids have warm home cooked food to eat, read them to sleep etc is much more desired in a bigger picture than just fulfiling my lusty needs.

It seems to me you had deep grievances against the modern Singaporean girls.:p Well, I have to admit sometimes we do meet really stereotypes woman which can be really a pain in our arse. However, cast the generalisation aside, there are bountiful good ladies in this society as well. So..let's be gracious and not pass any judgemental views about them k?

Well, as for your self-confessed MCP proclamation and in your personal opinion about a good wife, I seriously think you have quite a high expections and a tall orders for being your good wife. (三重四德??) I dont think we living in past ancient time that our spouse have to obey the husbands but I would think they need to respect us in general. To have a cohesive marriage, my opinion is to have dual communications. I may not be always 100% right or she may not be 100% wrong. Hence, an open views will somehow or rather build a better relationships than just barking instructions like a dog at home.

Also, I do admit that the local girls are much fortunate as compared to your so said Burma or Indo-China region womans. However, we're not comparing apples to apples on a same basis. The womans you"re mentioning about do not have proper education nor exposed to the modern world. They are still living in the backwards times where the furthest they ever ventured to is just 200miles away from their villages and living on their husbands to bring food back for the family. Seriously, do we want to move backwards o marry such a wife who simply just listen to me??? Well, let's admit the facts that the local womans are equally competence as us interms of work or domestic chores. Sometimes, they bring back a much more hefty pay checks than us doing double the job outside. Also, they're better educated nowadays and can comprehend issues just like us. So..that sort of comparison is not equally right.

Lastly, I have to agreed that most of the state law purely protect woman rights against man which I cant comprehend as well. It has been a long forgotten history that probably men have the tendency to stray more than out female counterparts and hence it was dictated like that. In additional, sometimes it just crossed my mind that if we demand so much from a woman, can a woman demand equally from a man?? If like what you says, I need sex and you have to give me..so will that forbids you not to stray with other woman??? :cool:

Just my humble thoughts...[/B]

Yes, I have deep prejudice against modern SG gals. I feel they have been taking almost everything & everyone 4 granted. I agree tat not all are tat bad, but I'd personally seen so many, heard even much more cases, tat I really feel it's a huge gamble wif SG gals. We hear the complaints from samsters in tis forum, I oso heard alot in real life, from frens, acquaintances, associates, etc. Even my younger female cousins are like tat. 2 sum it up, those SG gals are simply spoilt brats.

Actually, I do agree tat it's not realistic 2 set the expectations of 三重四德 in modern times. I mentioned tat in a bid 2 put across the message tat I, & I believe most men, would like their gfs/wives 2 be more gentle & feminine, not those types tat we so often hear.

Frankly, I do not mind moving backwards marrying a village gal wif not much, if at all, education, as long as we're not going 2 live in SG. I'd cohabited wif a village gal in PRC b4, & stayed in tat village for 5 months! U go imagine, or probably the environment is oso beyond yr imagination in village of PRC.

As a man, I still set the expectations upon myself 2 bring the bread home. By tat, I mean at least have a roof over our heads & 3 meals a day, at least enuf 2 fill our stomachs & not feel hungry. If my wife wanna work, ok, she's free 2 do so, she can keep her full salary 4 herself, cos I'm the man & I'm supposed 2 bring the bread home & support the family. If she chose 2 be a housewife, I'm oso fine wif tat. I'm oso willing 2 give her parents monthly allowances if she chooses 2 be a housewife.

When I was in SG, my salary is much lower, but my principles is tat we should live within our means. Those wif more $$ can have a more expensive lifestyle, those wif less $$ should lead a simpler lifestyle. If my wife is working & she wants a more expensive lifestyle, then she should oso bear part of the costs of the luxuries. From another point of view, if she really loves me, then she should bear part of the costs of the luxuries, so we all enjoy 2gether & not giving me 2 much pressure 2 solely provide the luxurious lifestyle or worse, more than I can afford.

Well, I'd quit SG, & my pay now is several times more than my last drawn SG pay. Comparing wif some of my Uni mates who're in SG, my pay is at least 3 times their household income, & I'm living in a less developed region / countries, mebbe I tend 2 speak "louder" now.

I'm trying 2 figure out some logic about $$ matters in SG; when single, the guys & gals dun seem 2 have so much problems wif $$ leading their lifestyles. But when they become a couple, or after married, it seems there's more complains of $$ not enuf. Logically speaking, individuals have no problems wif $$, then when they both combine, it's supposed 2 be consolidation of resources ($$), they should have more $$, not lesser! Why do we hear more complains or cases of couples $$ not enuf? 1 of the few reasons I can think of is they're trying 2 "upgrade" their lifestyle or living / spending beyond their means!

Which, from here, I can see tat many cases is cos the gals expect their guys 2 drive nice cars, buy expensive gifts, holidays, posh restaurants, shopping, etc etc, the list goes on. N often, is the guys who bears most, if not all, the costs! Else, on a simpler note, the gals r unhappy, frown, throw tantrums, etc. It's not surprising 2 see the gals breaking off from the r'ship or even file 4 divorce, when their husbands can no longer afford these. I'd seen several such cases personally!

The gals can be highly educated, Masters or PHD, or uneducated, it doesn't matter 2 me. Wat's more important in a wife's duties is 2 ensure the kids are taken care of, have enuf & proper food & meals, & of course, be supportive of her husband in everything he does 4 the family. Sex wif her husband is oso part of her wifely duties, & vice versa, sex wif wife is husbandly duty. If the wife is working, then I'll expect both the couple 2 share housework. While the men should take care of the technical issues at home.

I strongly believe housework is a basic discipline 2 take care of oneself & family. Even when I was living alone in PRC, Thailand & Indochina region, where maids or part-time maid charges are v v cheap, I still do my own housework. The only time I have a maid 2 do my housework was in Taiwan, where the accomodation package includes maid services. Even when I was studying in Australia, I took care of most the housework, including doing laundry 4 my housemates & washing all dishes.

My experience wif Asia Pacific region gals (excl SG) is tat, I'll bear most of the expenses, but in turn, they do most of the housework / housekeeping. And the expenses & lifestyle is still within my affordability comfortably, ie, they dun demand such expensive or posh things or lifestyle tat I'll feel the pinch. Though most times they'd say up 2 me, as long as I'm happy, they're happy, I still make it a point 2 always ask their opinion such as wat / where 2 eat, where 2 go, etc. Only exception is my Korean gf, where she wants a more expensive lifestyle, so she pays 4 most of the luxurious expenses. Anyway, she's holding a v senior post, her salary's even higher than mine, but she's still more feminine than SG gals. She still cook & serves me food & pour my drinks, whether at home or eating outside. When wif my frens, she oso serves them food & pour their drinks 2!!! We're oso happy wif sex wif each other. We oso make it a point 2 seek each others' opinion, sometimes I give in, sometimes she gives in. I'd oso seen Japanese gals, who're gf / wives of frens, they're similar; ie, serving the men food, pouring the drinks 4 men, looks demure / gentle / obedient 2 their men.

I believe I'm an average guy. If I have sex everyday, in less than a week, I'll wanna rest & stop having sex for at least a few days! I'd bonked wif gfs for 10 or 11 rounds in 1 week (not everyday), I'd really wanted 2 stay away from sex for at least 3 - 4 days! Samsters who knows me in person, knows tat I'm often complaining "dry in my balls", legs soft (when they meet me outside SG). Therefore, I agree tat marriage is not solely about sex & bonking the living daylights outta the wife, treating her like a sex machine. When I'm attached, whenever I had temptations 2 stray, I somehow always tell myself it's not rite. Only 1 occasion, when I was high on alcohol, & my SG ex-gf wasn't giving me straight answer 2-be-my-gf-anot, tat I had 2 quickies in a pub's toilet on the same nite. But I was battling inside myself, tat if she becomes my gf, she wont be happy 2 know it. But if she din become my gf, then I'd miss out the opportunity! Though I had 2 quickies, it wasnt really tat enjoyable 4 me.

I believe it's many SG men who're refused & gets lesser sex than they need, tat their complaints, 2 a certain extent, or in some way, make them look/sound like desperados or high-sex drive machines.

WillamSexsphere
18-04-2007, 02:16 AM
Let's take a different perspective.

A modern educated Sg man expects his wife to be a :-
1. virgin
2. lover
3. maid
4. cook
5. mother
6. faithful companion.

A modern educated Sg woman expects her husband to be a :-
1. friend
2. lover
3. $ provider
4. Shared home roles
5. father
6. faithful companion.

Most men understand that perfection does not exist, therefore are prepared to accept a wife with some missing attributes.

However, Sg women expects nothing less than a perfect score. Thus when the man is found lacking in any one attribute, she is disappointed and disillusioned. It will nag on her mind and love turns to dust.

Therefore, before we tear our hair in anguish over sex or the lack of it, let's reflect on ourselves and find out our missing attributes.

Marriage is built upon the foundation of love. Affection, trust and security are the pillars that elevate the married couple above lonely singles who may seemed happy but who always feel an emptiness in their souls.

When the pillar of affection crumbles onto the foundation, love is cracked. When the other two remaining pillars crumbles too, all love is crushed and gone.

My point being - are each other's expectations unrealistic? For with such mentality, should we even get married? Perhaps the institution of marriage be torn down to save each other so as to be able to live in 'perfect' imperfection of continually changing partners without any oath or responsibility?

sToNeCoLd
18-04-2007, 02:48 AM
Yes, I have deep prejudice against modern SG gals. I feel they have ......extent, or in some way, make them look/sound like desperados or high-sex drive machines.

Hi Bro Gunner,

Goodness gracious me..it took me alot of attention and lapses of breathe to read between your lines while attempting to digest at the same time!!Your recoiless gun indeed fire long & far!!!;) Well..thanks for sharing your indepth views about your thoughts here.

It's indeed a pity that the perception of the local girls did not cast a very good impression for you. I would think that generally local girls dont listen, obey and let alone serve drinks to us or our friends. ( I"m awared of that as I used to have a Korean gf as well) The prime reason is because of our modern living which we lack of such polite social etiquette upbringing unlike some of your visiting countries or the country you"re currently residing. Apart from that, I believed that the cultural differences play a huge part in what you"re experiencing elsewhere & what you"re not getting here.

I was indeed impressed that you"re willing to sacrifice the current lifestyles & ready to move backwards just to enjoy life where it moves slower but definately with much more quality as compared in Singapore. I believed that all these learning experiences of other cultures have expanded your horizons indefinately & lifting you up in another level of inspirations. Also, thanks indeed for the little dark episode of your personal confession for the pub thingy and I believed it had sharpen you up of what you need and what you want now for your life.

Lastly, I would say to the lads here with my golden words. "If you love someone, just comprehend and love them. Look beyond their flaws as we are aint perfect ourselves as well. There's no absolute comparisons as we dont want others to compare us too. Live it & love it or leave it & forget about it".

Just my humble opinion.;)

primalhunter
18-04-2007, 02:53 AM
I have ultimate respect for ur "tahan-ness" :D

jimbo

HAHAHA.... THANKS BRO BUT, OH GOD HELP ME PLEASE... COS IT IS GETTING HARDER AND HARDER TO WALK AWAY......

poorman4sex
18-04-2007, 10:14 AM
Even my younger female cousins are like tat. 2 sum it up, those SG gals are simply spoilt brats.

I believe it's many SG men who're refused & gets lesser sex than they need, tat their complaints, 2 a certain extent, or in some way, make them look/sound like desperados or high-sex drive machines.

yoz bro... thats why gals from other countries (aisa) say singapore guys are better husband....
as a "good" husband, we give in too much to the gals and spoilt them liao... Gals here are treated 1 level higher then us male so lan lan got to live with it. Even my non-sg wife also pick up the sg gals habits after many years staying here... haizzzzzz......

hotdick69
18-04-2007, 11:56 AM
sad to say but SG gals are brought up like that... parents want the best for their kids.... so when they grow up they want the best too.... u can see for yourself.... ask any gal on the street "would u want ur husband to take care of the household and whatever you earn is urs to spend" (not all) most of them will say of course..... they are born in the high lifestyle that SG has become.... so if u ask them to live a lower lifestyle they cant.... seeing their frds all wearing nice and expansive clothes they will not be happy.... thats how SPGs are born.... not because ang mo are better lovers.... its because they know ang mo will not ask them to live a lower lifestyle

just my 2 cents....

jng1103
18-04-2007, 12:00 PM
勤做工懒做爱 港人活得蛮累

香港人勤力工作懒做爱,一年行房次数全球排尾二。一项世界性调查显示,港人每年做爱仅八十二次,每月也做不 到七次。调查又显示,港人每次做爱时间仅得十五分钟,较全球的平均数短三分钟,不足三成港人完全满意自己的 性生活,表现全球排名尾三。

本报记者 徐绍辉

安全套品牌杜蕾斯昨日公布“全球优质性生活调查报告2007”,调查透过互联网访问了二十六个国家的二 万六千多人。结果发现,今年全球人士的性行为次数平均达一百零三次,而香港一年仅八十二次。事实上,在港人 “努力”下,做爱次数较○五年公布的调查多了四次。希腊人以一百六十四次蝉联榜首,较上次调查做多二十六次 ,而盛产“成人电影”的日本每年只得四十二次,继续排榜尾。

调查报告又显示,只有两成九港人满意自己的性生活质素,当中三成二香港男性完全满意自己的性生活,比女 性的两成六稍高,但仍远较全球平均的四成四为低,排名榜中排尾三。仅两成四港人经常享受得到性高潮,比全球 的平均数四成八少一半,排名亦是“包尾”。

调查又发现,港人不但做爱次数,连时间也比全球平均短。港人每次性行为的时间,仅得十五分钟,较全球的 平均数十八分钟短。三成二受访港人表示,曾试过进行性行为时感到痛楚;有三分之一香港女性则有阴道乾涸的经 验;有一成五香港男士试过勃起有困难,两成曾遇上性行为中不能持续勃起的问题。

虽然性生活满足度偏低,但有三分之二受访港人相信,只要伴侣间能倾注更多的爱和浪漫,便能有效提升性生 活的满意度。近六成觉得与伴侣间有更好的沟通及更多的亲昵行为,亦可以提高满意度。有四成二受访者认为,与 伴侣有更多独处时间,性生活可以有所改善。

为了提高性趣及性生活质素,有近六成港人表示,愿意在性生活中尝试新事物,一成七想试角色模仿;一成三 人考虑穿性感内衣,一成一则选择情慾电话

no_faith
18-04-2007, 12:12 PM
married sg couple.....
man earn, contribute to family > woman, considered right.
man earn, contribute = woman, considered ok.
woman earn, contribute > man, argument arise from nowhere.

garmen pushing the ppl to marry and start a family, give birth and give them the babies. watz happen after tat is ur prob.
say is always easier than done.

are the young couples getting married now are influence by the garmen words?

Frankiestine
18-04-2007, 12:16 PM
Look beyond their flaws as we are aint perfect ourselves as well.

True bro normally as guys we are not particular about flaws so if we can accept them as what they are...the problem is they most not all gals expect us to conform to their expectation of us...frankly knowing how inept my wife is now at sex..i have come not to expect anything from her even to the point of just hoping we can do it once a month and even on such occasion, it is a chore to get her going..marriage is not all about sex but sex still has a part to play in a marriage..

84gunner
18-04-2007, 09:30 PM
Hi Bro Gunner,

Goodness gracious me..it took me alot of attention and lapses of breathe to read between your lines while attempting to digest at the same time!!Your recoiless gun indeed fire long & far!!!;) Well..thanks for sharing your indepth views about your thoughts here.

It's indeed a pity that the perception of the local girls did not cast a very good impression for you. I would think that generally local girls dont listen, obey and let alone serve drinks to us or our friends. ( I"m awared of that as I used to have a Korean gf as well) The prime reason is because of our modern living which we lack of such polite social etiquette upbringing unlike some of your visiting countries or the country you"re currently residing. Apart from that, I believed that the cultural differences play a huge part in what you"re experiencing elsewhere & what you"re not getting here.

I was indeed impressed that you"re willing to sacrifice the current lifestyles & ready to move backwards just to enjoy life where it moves slower but definately with much more quality as compared in Singapore. I believed that all these learning experiences of other cultures have expanded your horizons indefinately & lifting you up in another level of inspirations. Also, thanks indeed for the little dark episode of your personal confession for the pub thingy and I believed it had sharpen you up of what you need and what you want now for your life.

Hi bro,
actually, I quite enjoy the civilised, matured & open-minded exchange of opinion wif u & bro like AXL. We have some similar opinion, we oso have different opinions. But at least, I can see tat different opinions are accepted & debated reasonably & logically.

In any case, if I happen to go SG, or if u r travelling to somewhere in AsiaPac, mebbe we can meet up for a drink.

Somehow, u r right, tat I'd been thru alot in recent years. Many pple who read my postings my think I'm in my middle age, but I'm actually similar age as u, in my early 30s. In fact, my Australian Professor oso said I'd gone thru some events which should normally be encountered by pple in their 40s or middle age.

Till today, no regrets, no looking back at quitting SG, I'm enjoying everyday of life outside SG!!!

picco
18-04-2007, 11:48 PM

Lastly, I would say to the lads here with my golden words. "If you love someone, just comprehend and love them. Look beyond their flaws as we are aint perfect ourselves as well. There's no absolute comparisons as we dont want others to compare us too. Live it & love it or leave it & forget about it".

I understood many will want to compare SG girls with foreign girls. Stating that foreign girls more gentle, more docile, and serve the husband at home not only mentally but filling up their emotional and physical needs.

But let's face it, why is it at this point of time, no one wants to mention about the tricks of PRCs, Thais, Pinoys, Ceweks, etc on how they "clomed" our local guys?
They can be the best mates on bed. They can even be more gentle than anyone else in this world, but with great sex on bed comes great requests.

I do not need to spell it out, everyone out there knows how these foreign women are capable of too. My mum is sick, car in accident, brother in jail, buffalo is dead....Does it all sound familiar????

To be very very frank, it happens everywhere. This thread is just a simple platform for certain people to air their greviances. After that go back to your family and be a good husband/be a good father. Marriage vows were exchanged with the simple fact that both parties will take care of each other forever. Whether is emotional, physical, never marry because of sex and neither let sex be a reason for divorce.

If sex was a main reason as to why any of you got married, then I believed on the day when both of you were exchanging vows, on the back of the head was to have great sex day and night and not remembering the vows. Hope none of you out there are like what I have mentioned.
:)

picco
18-04-2007, 11:58 PM
SG gals are really damn lucky. In Burma & some races & tribes in the mountain regions in Golden Triangle, if the gal is not married, and the guy fancies her, he can juz kidnap this gal home 2 be his wife! And this is perfectly legal!!!

In Indochina region, many couples juz go through the traditional wedding ceremony, they dun bother 2 register their marriage. In SG, once registered, u are in big trouble, cos of property, assets, legal fees, etc etc. Especially wif SG law, it is 2 the gals' advantage, and it has often been since to be manipulated / used to threaten the guys!

There's a saying:
宁可得罪君子,不可得罪小人。宁可得罪小人,不可得罪女人!

Thank god we are in Singapore and I do not need to worry that my wife will not be kidnapped by someone to be his wife. You should thank your lucky stars too that neither your loved ones are in Burma. Thank your lucky stars again that Singapore does not have barbaric laws like Burma tribes. Or shouldn't you?

You can look at it that SG laws are protecting the rights of girls. But look at countries with no laws protecting their girls. Look at how frivolous playboys after getting sick of their wife, got rid of them with their kids. The poor women have to take care of the kids all by themselves.

When we talk about how men suffered, always remember that if the situation happens elsewhere, it is the women who are suffering. I am not a woman, but I feel this kind of social problem though does not set in well with many men out here are actually making many women suffer just because of the lack of these laws in place for them.

However if today, it is going to be a happy marriage, I don't see how any of these rules, laws are going to make anyone suffer. These rules and laws were not be applied when a happy marriage is going on.

84gunner
19-04-2007, 12:08 AM
I understood many will want to compare SG girls with foreign girls. Stating that foreign girls more gentle, more docile, and serve the husband at home not only mentally but filling up their emotional and physical needs.

But let's face it, why is it at this point of time, no one wants to mention about the tricks of PRCs, Thais, Pinoys, Ceweks, etc on how they "clomed" our local guys?
They can be the best mates on bed. They can even be more gentle than anyone else in this world, but with great sex on bed comes great requests.

I do not need to spell it out, everyone out there knows how these foreign women are capable of too. My mum is sick, car in accident, brother in jail, buffalo is dead....Does it all sound familiar????

To be very very frank, it happens everywhere. This thread is just a simple platform for certain people to air their greviances. After that go back to your family and be a good husband/be a good father. Marriage vows were exchanged with the simple fact that both parties will take care of each other forever. Whether is emotional, physical, never marry because of sex and neither let sex be a reason for divorce.

If sex was a main reason as to why any of you got married, then I believed on the day when both of you were exchanging vows, on the back of the head was to have great sex day and night and not remembering the vows. Hope none of you out there are like what I have mentioned.
:)

Marrying SG gal oso kena "chromed". Juz tat kena "chromed" in a different way. SG gals not as tricky & playing wif compassion, but the way they come & chrome is they come directly! Like pai kia come & punch u in yr face, like robber come & rob u at knife-point! At least, wif foreign gals, u still enjoyed the gentleness, the sex, the feminine treatment, etc etc, when u give them the $$. If u are smart enuf, leave some $$ 4 yrself, at most, they leave u when they cant get anymore $$ from u. But in SG, heh heh, wif yr IC no, all yr assets, bank accounts, everything oso Govt has.

In another way, if u like 2 view it, it's kinda transactional. U fork out $$, wat u get? Wif foreign gals, u get gentleness, great sex, feminine / GFE treatment. Wif SG gals, still gotta look at her face color, mood, etc etc. Definitely not as enjoyable as foreign gals.

Not everyone gets chromed by foreign gals, but possibility of kena chromed by SG gals seem higher. If u go outside SG, u marry the local gals in whichever country u are in, u still wont be chromed as badly as u marry an SG gal in SG!!! The law in SG will make sure u kena chromed until u remember & it may be 1 of yr greatest regret in yr life!

Of course, whoever's happily married wif SG gal, I congratulate them. Whoever married an SG gal but not happy, all I can say is good luck!

84gunner
19-04-2007, 12:37 AM
Thank god we are in Singapore and I do not need to worry that my wife will not be kidnapped by someone to be his wife. You should thank your lucky stars too that neither your loved ones are in Burma. Thank your lucky stars again that Singapore does not have barbaric laws like Burma tribes. Or shouldn't you?

Thank god u are in Singapore, that u don't need to worry yr wife will not be kidnapped? Singapore's kidnapping cases on the rise now? U hoping, & yr wife really kena kidnapped, & u v happy about it?

Actually, in the environment in Burma, if u kidnap someone else's wife, u r gonna be in real big trouble! They are still ruled by martial law, so it's very unlike the laws & practices in SG. And they oso usually dun like other pple's wife, she's "used" oredi, u kidnap her, u telling pple tat u like 2 wear other pple's old shoes?

Well, being overseas, I see tat SG is moving backwards in recent years, though the SG news media is still saying GDP grows by how much & so on. Several countries are catching up & overtook SG oredi. Example, as recent financial & economic survey, says "Most Singapore companies are tardy paymasters; It trails Australia, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan....etc".

Wat I wanna say is, it seems many pple in SG are still so arrogant, self-centered, refuse 2 hear / accept negative comments. So, mebbe they gotta be taught a real hard & good lesson b4 they wake up, so in this case, means mebbe it has 2 get drastically much worse b4 it gets better!

I had oso mentioned, even my younger cousins r oso such spoilt brats. I would be happy 2 send them 2 those environment in Burma, Cambodia, etc, where I really seen children, incl gals, 6 - 8 yo, wearing only panties, running on the streets & fighting each other, regardless of sex, for a piece of bread or bun!Let them go thru tat, experience tat, then I'll like 2 see if they'll appreciate it when the food comes onto the table during meal times. In fact, I'd tried 2 con them, see if they wanna come overseas wif me, "4 tour/holiday". Since I'm bringing them, I'll tell their parents dunnit 2 worry about $$, I'll take care of them. Once overseas, I'll make sure they do housework properly, behave themselves, etc. If not, no food for 1 meal, no food until see whether they behave anot! If still defiant, lock them outta the house 4 the nite, in a country / place where they totally can't speak the local language, & the environment is not like as if in SG where it's ok 2 walk on the streets in the middle of the nite. Most of them are not eligible 4 supp credit cards yet! Some of their parents actually gimme "licence" 2 discipline them!

Actually, outta the blue, tat's indirectly how I got 2 SG gals do threesome wif me, hahaha. There's plenty of dogs, those stray dogs type, below my apartment (at least 20+) & streets around my apartment. There's oso many rats in the dustbins & drains in the surrounding. Oso got quite some cockroaches flying around, even when I stay on quite a high floor, oso got cockroaches flying in & out. They're kinda scared shit outta their lives. I simply dun understand why SG gals so scared of dogs, rats, cockroaches. I dun see the gals in many other countries so afraid. At most, they juz keep abit further distance, & ignore. But SG gals have 2 scream & run like as if they see someone kena brutally murdered right in front of their eyes! V good, see dogs, they scream & run, sure will kena chase by dogs, some more below my apartment got 10+ or 20+ anytime!

They came 2 my apartment 2 look-see-look-see, end up dare not leave, I had 2 close all windows & door & turn on air-con. I was quite pissed & frustrated wif all their fears. I wanted 2 scold them & throw them out oredi.They knew it, & somehow, suddenly turned so nice, try 2 cool me down, talk nicely gently, and then......

84gunner
19-04-2007, 12:54 AM
You can look at it that SG laws are protecting the rights of girls. But look at countries with no laws protecting their girls. Look at how frivolous playboys after getting sick of their wife, got rid of them with their kids. The poor women have to take care of the kids all by themselves.

When we talk about how men suffered, always remember that if the situation happens elsewhere, it is the women who are suffering. I am not a woman, but I feel this kind of social problem though does not set in well with many men out here are actually making many women suffer just because of the lack of these laws in place for them.

However if today, it is going to be a happy marriage, I don't see how any of these rules, laws are going to make anyone suffer. These rules and laws were not be applied when a happy marriage is going on.

I do agree wif u, tat those cases u mentioned about women being abandoned by their husbands 2 fend 4 themselves & their kids are indeed cruel. But look, most of those women are not working, no source of $$ income, except from their husbands. While most SG women work & has their own source of income, whether married anot. Many r even earning more than the men, yet they can & still wanna file 4 alimony, part of the assets, etc etc? How many cases, where the husbands of cheating wives gets the vice versa awarded to them?

If the marriages r happy, why do we still see so many complaints, both in this forum & in real life, in the streets of SG & from SG guys?

I know of some frens, whose sisters (they're in their middle age now) were kidnapped 2 be pple's wives. 2day, I see tat they're leading happily married family lives (wif children), they have landed properties in Yangon, Bangkok & other places in Indo-China region. In their society, it's not all tat lawless tat u can kidnap a gal, rape her & make her yr wife juz like tat. There's obligations tat when u kidnap her 2 be yr wife, u have 2 fulfill yr responsibility as a husband & take care of the family!!!

Even in SG, u can oso see the rich & smart playboys playing wif gals/women, & then get rid of them when they'd had enuf.

Red_Perrier1099
19-04-2007, 01:22 AM
Hi Bro,

Just my humble thoughts...

Excellent post!

sToNeCoLd
19-04-2007, 03:55 PM
Excellent post!

Thanks for your compliments!! Appreciate indeed. ;)

sToNeCoLd
19-04-2007, 04:03 PM
Hi bro,
actually, I quite enjoy the civilised, matured & open-minded exchange of opinion wif u & bro like AXL. We have some similar opinion, we oso have different opinions. But at least, I can see tat different opinions are accepted & debated reasonably & logically.

In any case, if I happen to go SG, or if u r travelling to somewhere in AsiaPac, mebbe we can meet up for a drink.
Somehow, u r right, tat I'd been thru alot in recent years. Many pple who read my postings my think I'm in my middle age, but I'm actually similar age as u, in my early 30s. In fact, my Australian Professor oso said I'd gone thru some events which should normally be encountered by pple in their 40s or middle age.

Till today, no regrets, no looking back at quitting SG, I'm enjoying everyday of life outside SG!!!

Thanks indeed. We will catch up if I"m on the move around Asiapac....Beer sounds good. ;)

84gunner
21-04-2007, 04:49 PM
Thanks indeed. We will catch up if I"m on the move around Asiapac....Beer sounds good. ;)

yup, I like beer too. Or rather, I'm almost a "dustbin", except 2 types of drinks.