PDA

View Full Version : Lf for a sincere & decisive SD

RacheLaLa
17-04-2018, 02:35 PM
Hey there to all the SD in this forum~

I'm looking for a guy who could financial support me for my part time studies (degree). My family is financially not able to support me, so I have to seek help here. Seniors korkor please give me chance and dun shoot me down in my thread kies thank you.

Currently I am also working but still is not sufficient enough for my part-time studies and daily expenses.

Little intro about me

I am rachel (not real name)
26 years old, Chinese, born in SG and raise up in SG
160cm 43kg
36B-24-32
No tattoos, non smoker

No face photos please do not even try to ask or pester me for it.
I will only be looking for 1 SD as I believe exclusiveness is very important in this kind of deal to ensure the SD gets what he paid for.

Looking at minimum 2500SGD (looking at bi-weekly or monthly allowance) and above per month, able to meet you at least 1 time per week.

Please do not ask for any kind of photos of my face or body I will ignore you straight.

We should respect each other privacy regarding this matter. End of the day we still have to meetup and let each other feel comfortable before we proceed, so no point sending any photos, whatever info regarding myself I posted here is genuine so rest assure about it.

I do not do per session payment, . pls do not dun try disturb me when I stated clearly my terms and conditions.

If you wish to check if we can click, please do email or PM me.

Please email me @ [email protected] :
Name
Drive: Y/N
Allowance amount per month
Or any other special request

masterwanker
17-04-2018, 09:11 PM
Got pic / video to show ? Another one with financial difficulties .

Cuntworth
17-04-2018, 10:40 PM
Got pic / video to show ? Another one with financial difficulties .

Nowaday u faster than me Liao :(