PDA

View Full Version : Voluptuous D Cupper ML with Incredibly High GFE!

halogen019
17-04-2018, 12:59 AM
Thanks for all the support. She has concluded her stay in Singapore and is unlikely to return again. For bros who received her contact and tried her. Thank you. Please do not PM me for her contact anymore. Wish her all the best

I have almost forgotten about this ML I tried months ago until she sent me a wechat message recently. This one I did not share earlier as it was intended to be kept as a “safe box gem” not to be thrown around and boast about. The encounter also preluded what was a few whirlwind months of development leading to the wild goose chase of red herrings. That is why I did not share earlier.

I remembered there were 2 MLs I tried before there, but I shall just share 1 of them here because the other one’s service is quite limited, although she also boasts a pair of natural C+/D boobs and also because she just went back to China recently.

Note: this place was vaguely discussed in this section before but I somehow was unable to find it anymore.

The environment
Location: 6/10 this is a quite sleepy part of a neighbourhood area transiting between HDB estates and landed housing. A lot of vehicle traffic but very minimal human traffic. Drivers may have a hard time looking for car park. Public transport commuters will have a hard time getting there as there are no MRT stations near the area. The stretch of shops is just so out of place. The only plus point is that the location is sort of discreet. Highly unlikely you will bump into someone you know.

Room: 7/10 quite spacious with portable shower cubicle. Room is big enough to accommodate 2 massage tables with small room left to maneuver. The room is not really old but it gives a pretty old feel about it.

The ML
Nationality: PRC
Looks: 7.5/10 not bad looking. Confirm will not reject. She is doe-eyed and a slightly sharp nose bridge. Shoulder length hair. Individual facial features look good but combined together looks pleasant only.
Boobs: 9/10 Any pair of natural Ds (34D to be exact. Checked her bra label before) would always score high with me. They are considered perky for boobs of this magnitude. Nicely shaped and very supple when you grope and squeeze them. Pinkish brown nipples but not the most suckable ones. If you play with them for a while, they will be erected and hardened.
Figure: 8/10 she is a full figured lady. Curves at all the right places. For those who have tried my “over the top value for money natural D cupper” ML, this lady is like one size smaller version. Her body has the right balance of tightness and flabbiness. According to her, her body was much tighter in the past.
Complexion: 9/10 fair creamy type of skin complexion, flawless facial complexion too.

The service
Massage: 7/10 She did put in effort but her skills are not at pro level. She did not use any oil or asked if I wanted to use, which was something new to me.
Foreplay/catbath: 9/10 She is damn good at this! While massaging, she had intentional brushes at my dick head. When massage was completed, she used her nails to lightly scratch all over my back and my legs. Very kinky and sensually done. She then made another move I rarely encounter… taking off her top and sliding her body all over my back with her bra on. Did so with light kisses too. She likes to be hugged and she has another move where she would request you to hug her from behind.
Service: 8/10 here is the part where I will make it a bit vague because I get a sensing that the limit she could go varies with different customers. All I could say is, some of her reactions to what I did was so real, it looked like she was acting. It almost felt like she intended to act but realised she was unable to do so and her real emotions let loose. Overall, looking at her facial expression was pure joy. She is also one of the very rare girls who convulses and trembles when she is aroused.
Attitude: 8/10 nice and friendly, easy to negotiate.
GFE: 12/10 I think she has potential to KC bros, given her superb and responsive expressions. And I also find her to be a very forthcoming lady, which I am sure many bros like. She makes you feel like she really needs you.

Damage: $50 + special (market rate varies. Some people think $80 for BM is acceptable, while others may feel $100 is still ok)

My criteria for sharing this time will be very hard to meet. Will only share with bros whom I know well and have exchanged information before. And who I am sharing with will be entirely at my discretion. That means, high pointers not guaranteed contact, let alone zero pointers. I have intentionally set this criteria to protect the girl and the place. If you can refresh my memory on what we have exchanged before would be better.

Now you may be thinking, since this is a safe box gem, why am I sharing it out? Will share the reason if you qualify for her contact.

leroy13
17-04-2018, 01:03 AM
Hi brudder

Hope you can the location or contsct

Thx

Rxxx3
17-04-2018, 01:11 AM
Bro pls share

Slaver29125
17-04-2018, 02:46 AM
hope you can share contact with me bro!
cheers
Slaver29125

setz00
17-04-2018, 09:15 AM
Bro please share ctc. Thanks

taumajid2003
17-04-2018, 10:18 AM
Go write a SEX novel la!!! Talent wasted here!!

scuderia88
17-04-2018, 10:34 AM
I have almost forgotten about this ML I tried months ago until she sent me a wechat message recently. This one I did not share earlier as it was intended to be kept as a “safe box gem” not to be thrown around and boast about. The encounter also preluded what was a few whirlwind months of development leading to the wild goose chase of red herrings. That is why I did not share earlier.

I remembered there were 2 MLs I tried before there, but I shall just share 1 of them here because the other one’s service is quite limited, although she also boasts a pair of natural C+/D boobs and also because she just went back to China recently.

Note: this place was vaguely discussed in this section before but I somehow was unable to find it anymore.

The environment
Location: 6/10 this is a quite sleepy part of a neighbourhood area transiting between HDB estates and landed housing. A lot of vehicle traffic but very minimal human traffic. Drivers may have a hard time looking for car park. Public transport commuters will have a hard time getting there as there are no MRT stations near the area. The stretch of shops is just so out of place. The only plus point is that the location is sort of discreet. Highly unlikely you will bump into someone you know.

Room: 7/10 quite spacious with portable shower cubicle. Room is big enough to accommodate 2 massage tables with small room left to maneuver. The room is not really old but it gives a pretty old feel about it.

The ML
Looks: 7.5/10 not bad looking. Confirm will not reject. She is doe-eyed and a slightly sharp nose bridge. Shoulder length hair. Individual facial features look good but combined together looks pleasant only.
Boobs: 9/10 Any pair of natural Ds (34D to be exact. Checked her bra label before) would always score high with me. They are considered perky for boobs of this magnitude. Nicely shaped and very supple when you grope and squeeze them. Pinkish brown nipples but not the most suckable ones. If you play with them for a while, they will be erected and hardened.
Figure: 8/10 she is a full figured lady. Curves at all the right places. For those who have tried my “over the top value for money natural D cupper” ML, this lady is like one size smaller version. Her body has the right balance of tightness and flabbiness. According to her, her body was much tighter in the past.
Complexion: 9/10 fair creamy type of skin complexion, flawless facial complexion too.

The service
Massage: 7/10 She did put in effort but her skills are not at pro level. She did not use any oil or asked if I wanted to use, which was something new to me.
Foreplay/catbath: 9/10 She is damn good at this! While massaging, she had intentional brushes at my dick head. When massage was completed, she used her nails to lightly scratch all over my back and my legs. Very kinky and sensually done. She then made another move I rarely encounter… taking off her top and sliding her body all over my back with her bra on. Did so with light kisses too. She likes to be hugged and she has another move where she would request you to hug her from behind.
Service: 8/10 here is the part where I will make it a bit vague because I get a sensing that the limit she could go varies with different customers. All I could say is, some of her reactions to what I did was so real, it looked like she was acting. It almost felt like she intended to act but realised she was unable to do so and her real emotions let loose. Overall, looking at her facial expression was pure joy. She is also one of the very rare girls who convulses and trembles when she is aroused.
GFE: 12/10 I think she has potential to KC bros, given her superb and responsive expressions. And I also find her to be a very forthcoming lady, which I am sure many bros like. She makes you feel like she really needs you.

Damage: $50 + special (market rate varies. Some people think $80 for BM is acceptable, while others may feel $100 is still ok)

My criteria for sharing this time will be very hard to meet. Will only share with bros whom I know well and have exchanged information before. And who I am sharing with will be entirely at my discretion. That means, high pointers not guaranteed contact, let alone zero pointers. I have intentionally set this criteria to protect the girl and the place. If you can refresh my memory on what we have exchanged before would be better.

Now you may be thinking, since this is a safe box gem, why am I sharing it out? Will share the reason if you qualify for her contact.

Good morning Bro,

Can you kindly share this gem with me please?

Thank you.

Ben101
17-04-2018, 10:44 AM
bro if can i would like to try it

blsh
17-04-2018, 10:53 AM
Please share this gem contact snd location with me.
Looking forward to her great service.

rocket1128
17-04-2018, 10:59 AM
hi bro, check your pm.

sibeinerd
17-04-2018, 10:59 AM
Bro thanks for sharing your first ml. Now I wnana visit this :p

iphone3353
17-04-2018, 12:01 PM
Bro care to share location. thanks

bahco
17-04-2018, 12:49 PM
Bro...contact amd location pls !! Thanks a million !!

SUNRISERYOKO
17-04-2018, 01:06 PM
+10 POWER to TS for sharing his Safe Box Gem :)

PowerBoy69
17-04-2018, 02:06 PM
Bro plzz share contact... would love to try.... :p

itchyitchy
17-04-2018, 02:30 PM
Can share contact pls?
I've got facial lady contact with special to trade..

kenshin21
17-04-2018, 02:53 PM
pm me pls thanks

Hardstick123
17-04-2018, 04:50 PM
Hi can share contact thanks!

AQUARIUS88873
17-04-2018, 05:33 PM
Hi bro can share ty

CryingFreeMan
17-04-2018, 08:46 PM
Can share contact pls? Ty

demon1000
18-04-2018, 09:41 PM
Pm ctc pls

Johnnyboy1981
18-04-2018, 09:53 PM
Bro share with me plssssssss

sambalsotong
18-04-2018, 10:09 PM
hi can share pls?

jackdeath
18-04-2018, 10:30 PM
Bro, please share!!!

afey
18-04-2018, 10:54 PM
could you kindly share the contact and location, thanks bro.

DirtyDuck
19-04-2018, 02:26 PM
Hi bro, care to share ctc please. Thanks

tender
19-04-2018, 10:28 PM
Hi bro. Don't mind sharing contact?

funboy47
19-04-2018, 11:34 PM
Hi bro care to share ur gem. Cheers.

sibeinerd
20-04-2018, 12:06 AM

The environment

The ML

The service

Bro pls share I pm u Liao

justdarrennn
20-04-2018, 12:52 AM
hello bro,
hopefully you can share this contact with me :)
has been awhile since I last went for a massage.

ForSomeFun
20-04-2018, 01:06 AM
Hey bro! Mind sharing? :D

ChaosMeat
20-04-2018, 01:07 AM
Bro can pm me the contact and location thanks

santo
23-04-2018, 12:09 AM
Can share?

scuderia88
23-04-2018, 08:28 AM
Bro, can share contact please?