PDA

View Full Version : 21yrs old 援交妹?!?

sb_newbie
11-04-2007, 11:46 AM
===hi 2 all... im new here.. so sorry if aniting nt up 2 standard xia!===

it happen las fri afternoon.. guess its a gd friday so the train was not so pack so heng heng found a seat 2 rest my butt.. so when the train stop at eunos, a pretty SYT caught my attention! wOoaa~! Long hair wif sweet face wearing a short skirt, silky leg wif high heels.. oh my god! worst of all, she sat in front of me, hia hia hia:D the tots of visualise her zaogeng instantly turn me on.. but sad 2 say she noes how 2 protect herself well.. nth in action. She doesn't look lyk local 2 me, a bit tan & small in size.. mayb 1.65m tall.. tryin 2 make eye contact on her, i felt my self becomin a CANON Scanner machine.. scan her frm top 2 toe.. the more i look at her i more i wanna drool( put a bowl below my chin jus nice)

She was playin wif her hp tru out the journey.. den a miracle happen jus for me.. her wallet dunno y dropped on2 the floor.. den she bent over 2 pick it up!:eek: RED LACY UNDIE!!!! whahaha... after such long bio-ing, i finally saw it.. my god!!! she nv close back her thigh after pickin up her wallet so i got much longer time 2 enjoy the scenery! lolz too bad my eye sight poor, if not sure spot whether she is shaven anot... luckily s'pore mrt all lighting gd

while i was bio-ing, i tink she caught me lookin below her waist.. SHE NV RESIST by covering up but i can guess she did it purposely. wad 2 do? my face oreadi so blushed so LL smile back hoppin she wil not throw her heels at me la.. but she stands up straight away( stun me xia) SHE WALKS 2wards me & sat beside....
-----> 2 b continue

sky5ky
12-04-2007, 12:48 AM
any more? sounds interesting! thinking whether 2 pitch tent anot:rolleyes:

vmtech
12-04-2007, 02:23 PM
why people like to post halfway den disappear? expecting points?

geckoSG
12-04-2007, 03:47 PM
Neh, expected to be zapped, more & more newbies are using such stuns and tactics lately... like all from same school... KNS

curiosityz
12-04-2007, 04:45 PM
keep it coming :)

kane30s
12-04-2007, 06:02 PM
o k o k ... setting up tent liao

dominion
12-04-2007, 09:32 PM
Neh, expected to be zapped, more & more newbies are using such stuns and tactics lately... like all from same school... KNS

see first one work, second one work, y not do it?
typical herd mentality, but if it entertain bros here, y not?

for me, think some of these stories too exaggerated and implausible which takes out the joy of reading

Shuang_Jie_Gun
12-04-2007, 09:53 PM
hope the next installment touch on more on the topic,real attractive title. :)

Xgenre
12-04-2007, 10:13 PM
She doesn't look lyk local 2 me, a bit tan & small in size.. mayb 1.65m tall..

How tall are you ah? 1.65m is small size ah?

stephan
12-04-2007, 10:38 PM
very good starting point! hopefully the following stories will make us exciting!

sexytoy.com.sg
13-04-2007, 01:29 AM
good start!! pls continue :D

wind
13-04-2007, 01:30 AM
She was playin wif her hp tru out the journey.. den a miracle happen jus for me.. her wallet dunno y dropped on2 the floor.. den she bent over 2 pick it up! RED LACY UNDIE!!!! whahaha...
How to see her 'lai kor' if she bent over??

U can only see 'lai sah' & neh neh lah.

Unless she kneel down then u can see 'lai kor' mah.

sb_newbie
14-04-2007, 10:45 AM
first, thanks 2 pple who r preparin 2 set up tent here. im sharin a real life story here so hope u guys get 2 experience my joy..

secondly, im not expectin much points or aniting else.. so wad if u zap me? i dun lose a hair or neither ur precious wil rot.. im kinda busy wif work & 'her', mayb u guys wil understand when u continue readin
===========

thou her eyes r small(enuf 2 attract me thou), but her feature overall is nice.. guess by nw, she should haf heard my heartbeat.. (ani 1 here once got the feelin of cheatin in exam & kanna caught by the teacher) wahaha.. almost how im feelin nw.. 1sec, 2 sec, 3 sec passed..... so wad does she wan? suddenly i hear a very soft sweet voice speakin.. at first im 2 blur & stun 2 react. but it couldn't b ghost rite? so i figured out it mus b 'her'.. :'' erm.. hhiiiee.... i noe u were lookin at me jus nw.. do uuu wan 2 go further...??!'' OMG, i mus haf 4gotten 2 dig my ears for ages liao.!! did i hear wrongly?? oh fuck, i noe i had been evil for quite sometimes but is there a need for heaven 2 play such a trick on me not? Of cos i would lyk 2 go further cos she look quite young & attractive 2 me.. wait!! is there a hidden cam around or izzit sillypore starts 2 haf <candid camera>?? m i the victim? but 1 ting for sure is, she confirm not local thou she dress lyk 1.. she sounds lyk prc wif poorly spoken english.. those china english slang..

she tries 2 look away after sayin out, damn it rather lyk old pple say de--< 令可杀错, 不可放过> so i gif a try la.. the most when the train stops at the next station i wil jus dash out bet she oso won't rem my face la.. so i admit 2 her, tat im 100% willin 2 explore much further wif her ! but instead she jus ask me 2 left her my hp no. of cos no harm la, the most wad prank call nia wad.. so she took down my hp no & she jus walk out of the cabin when the train stop at kallang..

stun again! everyting happened so fast & wif out logic... m i dreamin not? nvm the onli ting i can do is jus wait for the call lor.. i mus confess tat my soul wasn't wif me tru out the whole day, i jus keep checkin out my hp assurin tat it doesn't auto shut off or turn silence.. den tat day around 9+ i got a msg frm an unknown no askin whether i got miss her the whole day... of cos haf la, but 2 double confirm i reply back askin wad colour is she.. she reply RED!! green light given.. so after sendin & recievin sms,, i got 2 noe her s 'Xiao Bu Dian'(mayb due 2 her small in size) she is 21yrs old born in 1986, came frm china(4got where liao) been studyin in sillypore for some time liao.. but wad makes me so curious is y she approached me! so she tells me her family back in china went in2 financial prob & nw she was facin difficulty in payin tis semester's sch fee. if she nv fork out tis $$, she might b ask 2 drop out.. she cherish her chance 2 study since she oreadi come a along way til nw, she used 2 come frm a better family nv get 2 worry abt $$ until nw. she urgently need fast cash 2 solve her sch fee.. i felt pity for her cos she is unlike those WL at geylang but nw she mus resort 2 do the same as them.. there4 she felt uneasy & insecure, scared 2 b recgonise by the sch mates or info spread 2 her relatives.. tat's y she nv ask for deal in open.

the next day mornin i tried 2 xian her out for a meal, den she says she wil b bringin her fren xiaxue along( since is a ger y not? the more the merrier wad) so after the lunch we went 2 a park nearby kallang river 2 tcss.. saw alot of thai workers around there mayb bcos of saturday la.. luckily she was not wearin 2 revalin if not pple there wil look at me wif 'you se yan guang' liao.. she told me 2 intro my frens for deals somemore best 2 b decent guys cos she is scare of gettin caught & those sex maniac, i guess she jus nv set her mentality well... siao bo? wanna earn $$ stil wan 2 choose customer 1.. nb!? she tink her cb made of gold & diamonds ah? but 2 tink of it, she got her difficulties, her insecure, her fears & somemore tis her first time... so she shld b very nervous ba. frm wad i noe she had not been attendin class due2 if she were 2 go sch, she mus pay the sch fee on the spot & hopin 2 haf fast & easy $.. she doesn't intend 2 do tis for long & for nw she can onli take a step, plan a step.. LL lor, due 2 my personal attics(nt takin advantage of pple who r in disadvantage) i decided 2 help her & leave the first blood 2 others.. i jus cant make my self 2 do it.. ( act saint rite, lolz)

any bros interested can pm ur no, & i can help u2 arrange a timin tru me.. pls b nice & gentle 2 her hor, she green horn wad.. haha act fast b4 tis indecisive ger change her mind
*Firers, own time own target carry on*:p

sb_newbie
14-04-2007, 10:59 AM
How to see her 'lai kor' if she bent over??

U can only see 'lai sah' & neh neh lah.

Unless she kneel down then u can see 'lai kor' mah.

bro.. if she is sitting cross leg & the wallet drop rite infront.. do u tink tat the leg is causin a hindrance & obstructing her 2 get the wallet? of cos its logical tat she put down her leg & take la.. LOGIC pls......
hahaha no offence thou..

sb_newbie
14-04-2007, 11:04 AM
Xiao Bu Dian
Look rating by me: 6./10
Figure: 32B-25-34
Height: approx 1.6m to 1.65m
Weight: about 46kg
Plus point: Demure, sweet smile and cute, +attitude 2 learn(*workin temp. onli)
Damage: 160/1/60 book rm & she wil come..

pls pm me la den. i help u arrange the time wif her.. i not OKT la.. pls haha

14-04-2007, 01:32 PM
Xiao Bu Dian
Look rating by me: 6./10
Figure: 32B-25-34
Height: approx 1.6m to 1.65m
Weight: about 46kg
Plus point: Demure, sweet smile and cute, +attitude 2 learn(*workin temp. onli)
Damage: 160/1/60 book rm & she wil come..

pls pm me la den. i help u arrange the time wif her.. i not OKT la.. pls haha

Bro sorry to inform you 1st you are posting in the wrong thread and 2nd the price that she is asking is too high. You should check in the fl dome how much the prcs are asking.

sb_newbie
15-04-2007, 04:35 PM
Bro sorry to inform you 1st you are posting in the wrong thread and 2nd the price that she is asking is too high. You should check in the fl dome how much the prcs are asking.

bro 55555 thanks for tat.. haha anyway she is not those wl wad.. of cos there r stil demands for tat.. 各花入各眼,各鸟入个洞.. mayb there is someting which other wl doesn't haf.. lolz mayb 2 those experts they wil noe.. afterall still thanks lots

guzzler
19-04-2007, 05:27 PM
first, thanks 2 pple who r preparin 2 set up tent here. im sharin a real life story here so hope u guys get 2 experience my joy..

secondly, im not expectin much points or aniting else.. so wad if u zap me? i dun lose a hair or neither ur precious wil rot.. im kinda busy wif work & 'her', mayb u guys wil understand when u continue readin
===========

thou her eyes r small(enuf 2 attract me thou), but her feature overall is nice.. guess by nw, she should haf heard my heartbeat.. (ani 1 here once got the feelin of cheatin in exam & kanna caught by the teacher) wahaha.. almost how im feelin nw.. 1sec, 2 sec, 3 sec passed..... so wad does she wan? suddenly i hear a very soft sweet voice speakin.. at first im 2 blur & stun 2 react. but it couldn't b ghost rite? so i figured out it mus b 'her'.. :'' erm.. hhiiiee.... i noe u were lookin at me jus nw.. do uuu wan 2 go further...??!'' OMG, i mus haf 4gotten 2 dig my ears for ages liao.!! did i hear wrongly?? oh fuck, i noe i had been evil for quite sometimes but is there a need for heaven 2 play such a trick on me not? Of cos i would lyk 2 go further cos she look quite young & attractive 2 me.. wait!! is there a hidden cam around or izzit sillypore starts 2 haf <candid camera>?? m i the victim? but 1 ting for sure is, she confirm not local thou she dress lyk 1.. she sounds lyk prc wif poorly spoken english.. those china english slang..

she tries 2 look away after sayin out, damn it rather lyk old pple say de--< 令可杀错, 不可放过> so i gif a try la.. the most when the train stops at the next station i wil jus dash out bet she oso won't rem my face la.. so i admit 2 her, tat im 100% willin 2 explore much further wif her ! but instead she jus ask me 2 left her my hp no. of cos no harm la, the most wad prank call nia wad.. so she took down my hp no & she jus walk out of the cabin when the train stop at kallang..

stun again! everyting happened so fast & wif out logic... m i dreamin not? nvm the onli ting i can do is jus wait for the call lor.. i mus confess tat my soul wasn't wif me tru out the whole day, i jus keep checkin out my hp assurin tat it doesn't auto shut off or turn silence.. den tat day around 9+ i got a msg frm an unknown no askin whether i got miss her the whole day... of cos haf la, but 2 double confirm i reply back askin wad colour is she.. she reply RED!! green light given.. so after sendin & recievin sms,, i got 2 noe her s 'Xiao Bu Dian'(mayb due 2 her small in size) she is 21yrs old born in 1986, came frm china(4got where liao) been studyin in sillypore for some time liao.. but wad makes me so curious is y she approached me! so she tells me her family back in china went in2 financial prob & nw she was facin difficulty in payin tis semester's sch fee. if she nv fork out tis $$, she might b ask 2 drop out.. she cherish her chance 2 study since she oreadi come a along way til nw, she used 2 come frm a better family nv get 2 worry abt $$ until nw. she urgently need fast cash 2 solve her sch fee.. i felt pity for her cos she is unlike those WL at geylang but nw she mus resort 2 do the same as them.. there4 she felt uneasy & insecure, scared 2 b recgonise by the sch mates or info spread 2 her relatives.. tat's y she nv ask for deal in open.

the next day mornin i tried 2 xian her out for a meal, den she says she wil b bringin her fren xiaxue along( since is a ger y not? the more the merrier wad) so after the lunch we went 2 a park nearby kallang river 2 tcss.. saw alot of thai workers around there mayb bcos of saturday la.. luckily she was not wearin 2 revalin if not pple there wil look at me wif 'you se yan guang' liao.. she told me 2 intro my frens for deals somemore best 2 b decent guys cos she is scare of gettin caught & those sex maniac, i guess she jus nv set her mentality well... siao bo? wanna earn $$ stil wan 2 choose customer 1.. nb!? she tink her cb made of gold & diamonds ah? but 2 tink of it, she got her difficulties, her insecure, her fears & somemore tis her first time... so she shld b very nervous ba. frm wad i noe she had not been attendin class due2 if she were 2 go sch, she mus pay the sch fee on the spot & hopin 2 haf fast & easy $.. she doesn't intend 2 do tis for long & for nw she can onli take a step, plan a step.. LL lor, due 2 my personal attics(nt takin advantage of pple who r in disadvantage) i decided 2 help her & leave the first blood 2 others.. i jus cant make my self 2 do it.. ( act saint rite, lolz)

any bros interested can pm ur no, & i can help u2 arrange a timin tru me.. pls b nice & gentle 2 her hor, she green horn wad.. haha act fast b4 tis indecisive ger change her mind
*Firers, own time own target carry on*:p

Bro,

That is one long SMS. :D Much easier to read if you just write normal.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
19-04-2007, 09:45 PM
no FR or is it just a scam? :rolleyes: