PDA

View Full Version : How that lifestyle started...

Biohazard2000
11-04-2007, 08:50 AM
After a year of marriage, I was sent to another country to work. The work was stressful and of course, during the night, when alone in the hotel, I would miss my lovely wife. A lovely figure and she gives the best blow jobs as compared to the ex-gfs I had. I would pass the lonely nights in the hotel room, thinking of her, wanking and spraying the cums over the sheets.

I too phone her and had some kinky phone conversation or is it called phone sex....hehe..She would describe what she was wearing and how she was taking her clothes off and how she was finger-fucking he wet pussy and also with her vibrator (I bought for her during valentines). While she describe how she use the vibrator in and out of her wet hole, I couldn't resist but to jerk myself trying very hard to hold on so that we can cum together..... This went on every other nights...

My project was completed way in advance and was due to fly back... "should I call my wife and tell her or should I give her a surprise?" went thru my mind...

aman
11-04-2007, 09:01 AM
My project was completed way in advance and was due to fly back... "should I call my wife and tell her or should I give her a surprise?" went thru my mind...

bro, for me i buy a sexy nate wear n come home without let her knw, surprise her.....may b she giv you a surprise too......:eek: ............she suck you dry:D

Biohazard2000
11-04-2007, 09:02 AM
bro, for me i buy a sexy nate wear n come home without let her knw, surprise her.....may b she giv you a surprise too......:eek: ............she suck you dry:D

That what I was wishing for.....

Biohazard2000
11-04-2007, 09:07 AM
Finally, I decided to give her a surprise. As I sat on the plane on my way home, all I could think of was making love to my wife. Thinking of the nice C cup boobs with pinkish nipples and the shaven pussy. The imagination of how I was going to lick her, fingerfuck her and shove my cock into her gave me a super hard on..... I was only a few hours away from reality ....

JIKED D
11-04-2007, 10:51 AM
i am guessing u will walk in to see ur wife humping another guy ... and therefore started ur liftstyle of screwing other ladies !!! right ??:D

enzer88
11-04-2007, 10:59 AM
i am guessing u will walk in to see ur wife humping another guy ... and therefore started ur liftstyle of screwing other ladies !!! right ??:Dwow,u so straight one!!!Wait kenna zapped....

JWNY
11-04-2007, 12:30 PM
Hmmm...sounds more like an EPIC in the making my bros...;)

JWNY

Mulch
11-04-2007, 01:15 PM
*cue LOTR music soundtrack* :D

funzguy
11-04-2007, 04:39 PM
Can't wait for the story to continue....

Eastpipper
11-04-2007, 04:47 PM
Can't wait for the story to continue....

is that a story?

Eastpipper
11-04-2007, 04:48 PM
Thinking of the nice C cup boobs with pinkish nipples and the shaven pussy. The imagination of how I was going to lick her,

KNCB!!what a lucky man! i am jealous of u!!:mad:

OceanEleven
11-04-2007, 04:59 PM
Hmmm...sounds more like an EPIC in the making my bros...;)

JWNY

Never know what lies ahead....maybe found her in the arms of another man....or even something more kinky....arms of another woman....;)

tabby84
11-04-2007, 08:36 PM
will be here waiting for ur story.. think now u r happily bonking ur wife liao...

JWNY
11-04-2007, 09:31 PM
Never know what lies ahead....maybe found her in the arms of another man....or even something more kinky....arms of another woman....;) Just as long not HORSE or DOG bro...:p

JWNY

Offspring
12-04-2007, 05:27 AM
Yo bro,

can continue? Sounds interesting with a hint of heartache.

Biohazard2000
12-04-2007, 12:39 PM
As the thoughts ran through my mind, soon I've arrived at the airport and hopped onto a cab and was on the homeward run. There was an obvious bulge in my pants and I had to use my hand carry to hide... haha..

As the cab drove up to the gate of my house. I noticed my best friend's car parked outside. At that time, I did not come across my mind why it was there but was eager to be home screwing my wife...

After paying the cab driver, I went into the house. AS I opened the front door, doing it quieting so as to give my wife a surprise, instead I was the one in for the surprise..............

eeemen
12-04-2007, 05:41 PM
Ooooooh dear,..........pls carry on bro :o

jng1103
12-04-2007, 05:56 PM
wow... good opening... but why so many commercial breaks? :D PCC time? :p

jimbo

kane30s
12-04-2007, 06:01 PM
bro ... ur commercial break very long le and ur story very short ... :(

Biohazard2000
12-04-2007, 08:10 PM
Sorry bros out there. Doing it during office hours. 'Stealing' time to surf the net. Using wi-fi to get signal, as it was weak, always get disconnected.

Alamak, like that also kena deducted 2 points? :confused:

Later tonight, when at home, will update the 'sad' story.

Shuang_Jie_Gun
12-04-2007, 08:21 PM
oh oh..any prizes for guessing the correct scenario? :)

JWNY
12-04-2007, 10:07 PM
Alamak, like that also kena deducted 2 points? :confused:

Nevermind bro...i add you liao...kindly continue :)

JWNY

Biohazard2000
13-04-2007, 08:57 AM
I noticed a trail of clothes leading from the hall to the room. Now, things are falling into place. My friend's car outside.... However, I wasn't sure of my feelings. Was it anger, jealousy or excitment....

As I quietly open the door to the room, I saw my wife lying in bed naked and her legs was spread wide opened. And in between her legs were my best friend, licking away...

To my surprise, I wasn't angry at all, I was however, turned on by what I saw and I was getting a hardest hardon I ever felt. As I stood at the doorway to watch, suddenly my wife noticed that I was there. I put my finger to my mouth and signal to keep quiet. I also gave her a smile of approval.

My friend was so engrossed in licking my wife that he was not aware of my presence. After licking, he stood up, took his erected cock and shoved it into my wife's cunt. My wife, let off a moaned and was urging my best friend to fuck her harder.

This really turned me on and I unzipped my pants, took out my cock, started to stroke it as I see my wife being fucked by another man.

After a while, I felt that I was about to explode, so I decided to make my presence felt. I went up behind my best friend and gave a gentle cough. He turned round, saw me.. immediately pulled his cock out.. and I could see that I was shrinking at a great speed.. haha His face was paled and he asked, what I was doing there. I told him that he was in my house and the person he's fucking was my wife.... but I told him that he was doing a great job and gave him a smile.

The mood lightened up again and my wife shouted to us.. "you guys don't just stand there and chat, get on with it and start fucking me." Without further delay, my best friend soon got his cock hard again and resumed pumping my wife's wet cunt.. i removed all my clothings and too my hard cock into my wife mouth. She took the whole length of my cock in eagerly and I started fucking her mouth.. I reached down to caress her C cup boobs whilst she tickle my balls.

After a while, my best friend and myself changed position. Soon, I had the feeling to explode and let out a loud moan. After a few hard pumps, I pulled out my cock and sprayed my cum all over my wife's body as she jerked with excitment and with my best friend's cock in her mouth. As I was shooting out my remaining sperm, my best friend too erupted, pulled out his cock and shot his cum onto my wife's face.

We collapsed on the bed..... all kept quiet but after a while, we recovered and started shagging again....

The sight of seeing my wife being licked and fucked by another man made a drastic change in our love life. Instead of feeling angered or jealousy, we felt that such a lifestyle had made our sex life more interesting... and surprisingly did not affect over love but instead bond it stronger...

This has started our new lifestyle.............. :)

big dick
13-04-2007, 09:27 AM
oh oh..any prizes for guessing the correct scenario?

free condom for guessing.. i supply.. :D :p

natsuki
22-05-2007, 03:44 PM
i am guessing u will walk in to see ur wife humping another guy ... and therefore started ur liftstyle of screwing other ladies !!! right ??:D

Know wad? Boy, U're rude! Learn ur basic manners before u come yelling at me for nothing. I'm not ur maid, get mama teach u some better ways to talk to females, and not any how adding me in MSN and come yelling... Crazy... :mad: Sorry to hijack this thread... Sorry...

Castrol
22-05-2007, 03:48 PM
Know wad? Boy, U're rude! Learn ur basic manners before u come yelling at me for nothing. I'm not ur maid, get mama teach u some better ways to talk to females, and not any how adding me in MSN and come yelling... Crazy... :mad: Sorry to hijack this thread... Sorry...

nat nat apa in? :confused:

JWNY
22-05-2007, 03:52 PM
Bro "handsome" Castrol / Natsuki...you guys thread diggers lah :p

What happened to story? :confused:

JWNY

no_faith
22-05-2007, 03:54 PM
bro jwny, now wich story u r refering to?:confused:

JWNY
22-05-2007, 04:11 PM
bro jwny, now wich story u r refering to?:confused:
The one by Biohazard2000...he was narrating a story right? :confused:

JWNY

Castrol
22-05-2007, 05:13 PM
Bro "handsome" Castrol / Natsuki...you guys thread diggers lah :p

it isnt me, my handsome bro. its naughty nat nat... :p

natsuki
22-05-2007, 05:32 PM
ini JIKED D lah... dia di siao aku lah... maaf sayang...

Hee~ =) Smile~~ Hello everyone~~ :o :p

pokeman71
22-05-2007, 05:37 PM
You are definitely my BOSS(Bro of share share)

shacker
25-05-2007, 09:56 AM
You are definitely my BOSS(Bro of share share)

Yah, BOSS club threadstarter sure qualify .... , btw how come never mention what they talk about after that or got shag his fren's wife bo ....