PDA

View Full Version : LF sex partner (28/m for girls only)

Fappers
09-04-2018, 12:10 AM
Hi silent reader here for sometime. here goes....! (Just reply with intro)

I'm local 28/m chi. I had a long term sex-buddy just went back to her home town in MY. We are not attached in any way and always do it the safe and clean way with protection.

Its been a really hectic period recently and i'm seeking to de-stress and soothe work related tension. Seeking for an open minded sex partner. Hosting place will be in the west. Discreet and private.

I'm laid back and easy going. I seek an open minded and female for some safe, clean fun under the sheets.

Me:
Can meet twice a week
Decent.

Passionate.

Easy going

Open minded

You:
I'm not here looking for some top model. I'm a face and mind person. What attracts me is your looks and how cool and open you are as a person and the topics that we can relate to (which i talk about anything really)

I'm not into multiple partners and is looking for one long term. I had one but she went back to her home country. Please reply to my post properly.

If you seek the same objective, send a simple picture and a little about you (what you like/dislikes do's/don'ts) and number. If things sound cool about you i'll bring you over for some fun under the sheets! (And yes condoms are a must and i'm clean.)

WOOHOO
09-04-2018, 12:41 AM
woo de CW exhausted woo help he ask

Got pic or video to show?

:p lol kekekeke

Fappers
03-11-2018, 12:20 AM
woo de CW exhausted woo help he ask

Got pic or video to show?

:p lol kekekeke

thanks sis <3

lets talk!
If you're up for some fun time just drop me a intro bout yourself (do's / donts and pics) and lets meet up.

Me?

28 / male, local, chinese. Decent and good looking. (you judge when we meet im laid back and open.

a little on the plus but im working on shedding the pounds in no time. and if it matters....... not the biggest but have given good times with my other girl friends <3 (always safe, clean fun when it matters.)