PDA

View Full Version : How many times can you make a HC girl cum?

terrarompa
10-04-2007, 03:00 AM
How many times have you guys made a HC girl cum during a single 30-40 mins session?

During one of the very memorable bonks i had last year, the HC gal said she came 5 times. This year, i made two HC girls cum 4 times during 30 mins sessions. Some girls said the most times customers make they cum is twice per session.

Not sure if they're telling me the truth or just lying to make me happy. I'm really just curious if its possible for them to cum 4-5 times in a session and still feel shiok since they do this as a job.

Not bragging here but trying to see if the gals words are believable.

Oh, forgot to mention. The bonks are all natural, i.e. i didn't take any drugs whatsoever. I'm in my early 30s.

testcube
10-04-2007, 08:42 AM
normally the initial cum of a woman takes a long time but if the first one has gone thru there is this multiple thing that women experience this is due to the sensitivity of their puss after their initial cum....

Alter.Ego
10-04-2007, 08:54 AM
Bro, the sad truth is that these girls' job is to make men feel good about themselves. They are expert in doing so. It isn't surprising to have these girls telling you what a big dong you have when in fact it's only 3 inches when erected. Or how "powerful" you are, how you've made her cum countless times. All these are just stuff they say to make you happy and hopefully RTF them. Also some bros claimed that they feel the girl cumming when the girl's pussy pulsates but i guess this is also one of their little tricks. Girls like Tina from leisure have told me that they are able to do it at will, it just takes a little training.

As with KTV girls, i guess we chionging bros should take whatever these girls say with a pinch of salt. Since we are paying for their services, why bother whether they cum or enjoy themselves, as long as WE can cum and have a great time, can liao. Only with our missus, then we should start worrying whether they cum or not but that's another story for another day...

Just my 2 cents worth...cheers bro

liberatte
10-04-2007, 09:21 AM
No offence bro, but i go HC girl supposed to make me cum and not the other way around. Personally, i don't care if they cum or not as long as I let off my own tension. However, my FB would usually insist that she cums first before I do... some nights can go up to 8-9 big O. :D

triple h
10-04-2007, 09:31 AM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
I pay for me to cum, not the other way...

zeddy
10-04-2007, 09:56 AM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
I pay for me to cum, not the other way...

my thoughts exactly! :D

unsung80
10-04-2007, 10:15 AM
These PRC girls say the same to everyone. So don't take it to heart.

bonkers69
10-04-2007, 10:27 AM
Those are fake cum lah , some apply KY before entry the room....overall just to make customer happy and come back for more lah.

Looksee
10-04-2007, 10:34 AM
most times i cum.......but dun think the gal got cum even though she said tat she did......

if she cums with every customer then she got no strenght to work liao....

voodoodick73
10-04-2007, 10:36 AM
Basically, the whole thing about commercial sex is like this... We PAY them to give us sextisfaction, not the other way round~! :eek: And that's cold hard fact~!

doomday123
10-04-2007, 11:02 AM
I admired those HC gal who can make me cum faster & it's a challenge for you not to cum.

I think the title should be rephase as "How many times can you make your girlfriend/wife cum?".

It's make more sense.

voodoodick73
10-04-2007, 11:25 AM
I admired those HC gal who can make me cum faster & it's a challenge for you not to cum.

I think the title should be rephase as "How many times can you make your girlfriend/wife cum?".

It's make more sense.

Righto~! :p

imaginative
10-04-2007, 11:33 AM
How many times have you guys made a HC girl cum during a single 30-40 mins session?

Oh, forgot to mention. The bonks are all natural, i.e. i didn't take any drugs whatsoever. I'm in my early 30s.

Bro, sad to say that many HC girls fake their "come"... to make the customers happy...

faggort
10-04-2007, 11:46 AM
if she cums with every customer then she got no strenght to work liao....

yup i agree w bro looksee.

My PRC girl who FL say she can serve 5 clients n dun feel tired, but when she did it with me, she cum 3 times in half an hour. then she shag out n sleep. after an hour of sleep for her , i try to make love to her again but she say too tired liao cos cum 3 times. After our session, she stop work for the night. heee hee. :p

Signs of her cumming : She hugs me super tightly, she scratches my back < it pains me lor >, her body stiffen, she moans n panting for air.

No feelings w clients, she wouldnt cum or feel tired. Basically, she told me she feel nothing at all.

tomvoyeur
10-04-2007, 12:15 PM
To b honest, the working ladies c sex as a job n seldom derive pleasure from having sex anymore......its an achievement to make them cum once n a miracle to make them cum 5-7 times...especially within such short span of time....:confused:

Mr.M
10-04-2007, 12:40 PM
No offence bro, but i go HC girl supposed to make me cum and not the other way around. Personally, i don't care if they cum or not as long as I let off my own tension. However, my FB would usually insist that she cums first before I do... some nights can go up to 8-9 big O. :D

Yar FB normally want to cum 1st if not why call FB! Its not for your own satisfaction its for theirs as well so i normally eat them out 1st to get them really high and screw the life out of them!

Ronaldo
10-04-2007, 01:14 PM
I could still remember a Chinese HC girl telling me that if they make love with a person they love, 3 hours is a short timel. If they are fucking someone they dont like, 3 minutes is like forever.

I used to be like the threadstarter as we like the "feel good" effect. But since we are paying for it, must as well enjoy it.. Unless its like after her working hours and you guys are just fucking for fun... Then making her cum might be interesting...:D

Like some bros said, we should focus on non-WL if you need to gauge your "capability"... Then again, maybe for love they might just fake it.. Whahahaha....

newbadass
10-04-2007, 02:27 PM
We pay for satisfaction.

So if a poster wishes to believe that he made a WL come so many times, why burst his bubble?

If an old man chiong KTV and likes to believe that he is great at sianing young girls, why tell him the sad truth?

The chionging world is full of lies. What's another few more? :)

Si_Hum
10-04-2007, 02:48 PM
IMHO, they are pro lor. each day they are expose to bonks (except they are sick or menses). i assume that they will kena bonked by 4-6 customers.
Assume the hc gal work 20days / mth.
not 'seasoned' meh? i mean, of cos, there are rare cases... but how frequent is it?
just my humble opinion.
Cheers!

seven11
10-04-2007, 02:50 PM
I am more interested to know how many time i can cum in a single session. not the other way round..hehe. Some gers are kind enough to let you cum 2times in a single session.

Alter.Ego
10-04-2007, 02:57 PM
I am more interested to know how many time i can cum in a single session. not the other way round..hehe. Some gers are kind enough to let you cum 2times in a single session.

well if the girl just touch touch then you cum within 5-10 mins, i guess most girls are kind enough to let you have another go. So far the only place i have had 2 rounds within a single 45 mins session is with a cat150. But knn cum twice in 45 mins quite siong for an old man like me.

funzguy
10-04-2007, 03:17 PM
Whenever I fuck a FL, I just want to have my fun. Over the years, I can see they are only interested in making me happy. Then, they can leave early. I have only seen one gal who really enjoy being a cow-girl for so very long that I think she came at least once. Juz my opinion..

easyeasy
10-04-2007, 03:33 PM
thosee HC gers I fuck not only cum 6 to 8 times, they also strike toto, 4D, big sweep and horse racing. I don't know how true but this is what they told me.

funzguy
10-04-2007, 03:36 PM
thosee HC gers I fuck not only cum 6 to 8 times, they also strike toto, 4D, big sweep and horse racing. I don't know how true but this is what they told me.

Maybe when u fuck them, you send them to high heaven and they saw the numbers there??? Possible?

crazsex
10-04-2007, 03:49 PM

Wow, that must be a GOD of FORTUNE fxxk job, Bro. Hehehe....!!!!:D

diver69er
10-04-2007, 05:22 PM
Usually once......and usually wif my tongue......:D

beetlebum
18-04-2007, 12:18 AM
Maybe when u fuck them, you send them to high heaven and they saw the numbers there??? Possible?

Maybe if they "cum" enuf times, the customer will be so high n RTF many times... make them earn enuf like striking toto, 4d N horse racing :D

women like men to lie to them even though they know we lie... Eg, you r so beautiful, blah blah.... So maybe they practicing the same thing to us :)

just my 2 cents

LeDivorcee
18-04-2007, 12:46 AM
why bother how many time they cum? If you are season enough you will know when they cum... No need for them to tell you how many times they cum. Dont be foolish with your money... You pay to bonk them and make them bonk you hard... Whether they get any enjoyment is bonus for them...