PDA

View Full Version : Need help mending a broken heart

coolboy123
06-04-2018, 01:58 AM
Sup guys, been lurking but never really posted anything. Gathered some courage and finally posted.

Few months back I went through a bad break up. It's funny how you thought you had your life planned out one moment but everything crumbles in the next.

Just looking for companionship from females. Want someone to text, to dote on or to go out with or hang around with. If we have chemistry and wish to take things more physical then we let nature take its course.

Am NOT looking for anything serious. Honestly not looking for flings either. Just someone to talk to.

Some stats:
Male 24, 173cm
Fit and have pecs (lol kept working out since the breakup)
Humorous and witty
Currently local undergrad

Looking for females only. Don't know how to explain but it's just different talking to guys. Sorry bros.

Hit me up to exchange contact! Discretion is key :)

Cuntworth
06-04-2018, 06:32 AM
Got pic to show???:D

unsung80
06-04-2018, 10:33 AM
Go talk to your girl friends. You want girls to dote on you, are you kidding me! :eek:

peanodood1337
06-04-2018, 06:55 PM
Few months back I went through a bad break up. It's funny how you thought you had your life planned out one moment but everything crumbles in the next.

I can empathize somewhat. But you're only 24. If you have had your whole life planned out at such a young age, you're probably gonna be in for a few rude shocks. Unless, of course, you are one of those "Ti Gong Kia" and everything goes according to your plans.

Just looking for companionship from females. Want someone to text, to dote on or to go out with or hang around with. If we have chemistry and wish to take things more physical then we let nature take its course.

Sounds fairly PG and tame to me. So why this:

Discretion is key :)

Why does this arrangement have to be discreet? Is there something you're not telling us?

Am NOT looking for anything serious. Honestly not looking for flings either. Just someone to talk to.

Really? "Just someone to talk to"? I'm pretty sure its not difficult to find "just someone to talk to". Especially so if you are "fit and have pecs", and is as "humorous and witty" as you claim to be.

Not specifically trying to rain on your parade. But you sound rather disingenuous. Perhaps you can clarify some of these points for better responses?

On that note:

Humorous and witty

lol sorry bro you don't seen particularly humorous or witty in your self-advertisement. Just sound like an emo kid. And maybe a tad shady.

Good luck!

FreebiezWanker
06-04-2018, 08:50 PM
Pls la, somebody to talk????

Got neh u wun squeeze??? Got wet pussy u wun fuck??

Full of shit.

TwinTowers
06-04-2018, 08:51 PM
No need to multi quote . All Ts wants comes in one sentence .."Ts wants a quick cheap fuck"

masterwanker
06-04-2018, 09:08 PM
Nothing is free .

coolboy123
06-04-2018, 09:45 PM
LOLLL nice la can't say I didn't expect this amount of backlash. :p Almost every post also kena one.

I'm not a keyboard warrior thus I won't start some meaningless war here. Just a guy looking for companionship. Think what you will

However I wish to thank bro peanodood1337 for the helpful advice. You seem to understand the pain I went/am going through.

Sorry if I offended anybody. Peace outtt :D

RagingMogi
06-04-2018, 10:24 PM
Nothing is free .

Seconded.

Hit the bars maybe you'll get lucky. Or just take a trip. If you're even semi ripped there'll be loads of attention (well at least some) in so many nearby tourist countries.

If you're looking for female company... well you're 24. Accquaintences, schoolmates, old friends... should be at least 10+ casual gals to contact? Go through your FB bro.

Cheers and good luck!

SnowLeopards
06-04-2018, 10:47 PM
If you are seeking someone to piece your soft heart, there was not a need to indicate you have packs. :D

Pierre.

siam66
06-04-2018, 11:27 PM
Nothing is free .

Have lar ... the air you are breathing now :p ... kekeke ... :D

peanodood1337
07-04-2018, 12:28 PM
However I wish to thank bro peanodood1337 for the helpful advice. You seem to understand the pain I went/am going through

I can empathise, which is why I can also tell you dude, just be honest. Don't do all the "broken hearted", "not looking for sex just someone to talk to" nonsense when it is quite clear what is the endgame you have in mind.

In the other threads, the worst you will get is "got pic?" from cuntworth. Or maybe some accusations of you trying to get free fucks. I generally only comment on these threads if I think the TS is being deceitful and/or lame.

Seriously bro. Be honest and sincere, and you'll find that life usually has a way of giving you what you want.

Good luck out there.

justl00king
08-04-2018, 10:20 PM
TS not to worry, once u find a new babe will forget the old one in no time :eek:

I get my heart broken all the time n I'm loving it! :D goodluck!

WOOHOO
09-04-2018, 12:49 AM
discretion? when you are single and heartbroken ? LTNNS :rolleyes:

Pathetic sia
Is that how they teach you as an undergraduate?
Analytical and writing skills epic fail.
lucky you no name your uni lol :p

Cuntworth
09-04-2018, 07:46 AM
TS not to worry, once u find a new babe will forget the old one in no time :eek:

I get my heart broken all the time n I'm loving it! :D goodluck!

Meaning whenever the dragon u chased end up turning into worm when the moment u place ur bet???:D

justl00king
09-04-2018, 09:46 PM
Meaning whenever the dragon u chased end up turning into worm when the moment u place ur bet???:D

Like that cannot play liao, bet down only everyone sink ship :eek::p
Then just get chiobu bet on behalf ;) hengheng :D

demonhunter
13-04-2018, 09:42 PM
discretion? when you are single and heartbroken ? LTNNS :rolleyes:

Pathetic sia
Is that how they teach you as an undergraduate?
Analytical and writing skills epic fail.
lucky you no name your uni lol :p

My heart is broken ...need you to mend :o

Cuntworth
13-04-2018, 11:21 PM
Like that cannot play liao, bet down only everyone sink ship :eek::p
Then just get chiobu bet on behalf ;) hengheng :D

Wait chio bu bet Oso sink ship how???:D
Think it's time to hit the bed n exchange yin n yang qi :D

justl00king
14-04-2018, 12:11 AM
Wait chio bu bet Oso sink ship how???:D
Think it's time to hit the bed n exchange yin n yang qi :D