PDA

View Full Version : Threesome with my girlfriend

alanhong
02-04-2018, 10:18 PM
We're a couple in our mid-20s who are finally ready to take this step. Girlfriend has agreed to look for a lucky guy to join us in the bedroom. Her stats:

- 25 years old, Chinese
- Slim, pretty, medium height
- Long hair
- B cups
- Waxed pussy (and she recently went for IPL!)

Looking forward to hearing from all interested bros - we don't really have a fixed criteria. Yes, there are pictures of her (including nudes) but we'll only consider sharing them with the right guys.

Please let my girlfriend know why she should choose you!

yellowcbum
03-04-2018, 09:26 AM
wechat/kik: yellowcbum

https://www.samsforum.com/showthread.php?t=685936

superhansome
04-04-2018, 01:18 AM
Hi, i am 23 yrs chi male here,
I am interest of this,how i contact with u?please pm me,thanks

Sghornylovers
05-04-2018, 01:02 PM
Good looking 28yr Chinese male here. Interested and willing to satisfy your gf and give her endless mindblowing orgasms. Respectful, gentlemanly and possess a well endowed tool and expert love making skills. Pls pm me and give me more details. Thanks

gcjw
05-04-2018, 10:47 PM
Local Chinese 28m. Squeezing, painting and action to give ur girl up the lorry climax. If you need a pic of my tool, I will pm u. Show ur girl. Anyway no matter which man ur choose. I will respect her choice.

Aaron2671
06-04-2018, 01:26 AM
Local Chinese 29. Willing to play anything upon request to have enjoyment together. Sporty with some tattoo, exercise often. Look forward for your pm.

Anonymous8117
07-04-2018, 11:06 AM
Hi bro and your wife,

24-25 Chinese Male
174, 67kg
Clean & Shaved

Received quite a few comments that my tool is "long"

Reason why I should be the lucky man?

I have no expectation from your side, if she last minute feel uncomfortable with the entire idea I'm fine with it and will respect her decision.

Cheers

cataramp
08-04-2018, 12:03 AM
Anything happened??

mattrayham
08-04-2018, 01:25 PM
Decent looking well-groomed 34 year old Malay man here, if she's interested.

Slightly fair to be mistaken for a Chinese / Filipino sometimes, with well trimmed facial hair.

Non-smoker, non-drinker, likes exotic Middle Eastern non alcohol based fragrances which people compliment to be very pleasant smelling.

1.7 metres tall, 68 kg, fit BMI, not skinny, not fat, no six packs but slim with slight "Dad belly".

Best physical assets are my eyes and lips, and gentle hands.

ash10
10-04-2018, 09:06 AM
Hi, any updates? I'm definitely keen!

jason19870313
10-04-2018, 10:45 AM
30 Chinese Male

Clean & Shaved

my tool is "long"

i can satisfy her

Tomley
11-04-2018, 08:26 AM
[

Hi professional executive. Well groomed and eager to please. Educated male of age 28. We can meet and explore further

QUOTE=alanhong;17199837]We're a couple in our mid-20s who are finally ready to take this step. Girlfriend has agreed to look for a lucky guy to join us in the bedroom. Her stats:

- 25 years old, Chinese
- Long hair
- B cups

Looking forward to hearing from all interested bros - we don't really have a fixed criteria. Yes, there are pictures of her (including nudes) but we'll only consider sharing them with the right guys.

Please let my girlfriend know why she should choose you![/QUOTE]

mightydick
11-04-2018, 12:29 PM
Good looking 31yr Chinese male here. Pls pm me and give me more details. Thanks

Aaagogo
11-04-2018, 11:33 PM
song man. I like 3some!

ash10
14-04-2018, 04:47 PM
Hi,

I'm a 24 Chinese male, decent stats in terms of 180cm height and 75kg weight. Been told that my little brother is not so little, longer than national average for Europeans/Ang Mohs and very thick. Skills-wise I'm sure I can pleasure her too, I usually prioritize on making the girl ejaculate multiple times before my own ejaculation.

Hope both you and her will take a fancy to me ;)

MrLuffy
17-04-2018, 10:25 PM
Cant stop laughing at people writing their own personalized resume and promoting their "long" phallus. :rolleyes:

Imogen
18-04-2018, 01:33 AM
We're a couple in our mid-20s who are finally ready to take this step. Girlfriend has agreed to look for a lucky guy to join us in the bedroom. Her stats:

- 25 years old, Chinese
- Long hair
- B cups

Hey mate am interested.

Here are my details:
28 yrs old SG Chinese
180cm 75 kg,DDF and respect preivacy
Had experience of threesome both locally and in Europe.

Lets meet up for a drink n see where it leads to!

localsingapored
18-04-2018, 01:07 PM
Cant stop laughing at people writing their own personalized resume and promoting their "long" phallus. :rolleyes:

haha NPNT !

pothosd
06-05-2018, 01:17 PM
Sensual masseur here, let's chat?

ExBro
06-05-2018, 05:05 PM
Sensual masseur here, let's chat?

Met Bro Pothosd and hosted him and some other friends...

Think he can vouch for my Yoni Massage and my cool pte places that has super private entrance...

Can host. Might take a while to reply cos my inbox almost full. Do drop me a WeChat to chat more.

No super “long” tool nor mightydick but will magic fingers do?

Best if TS & GF read my threads (click on links below) and drop me a WeChat for a kopi?

Brianthinh1994
07-05-2018, 10:00 PM

- 25 years old, Chinese
- Long hair
- B cups

Hi, is the topic still available? 😄
Er...just start intro first lah, please state me Brian. I'm 24yo, asian, 1m76, medium size , I'm getting master degree here so would be interested to try out something. Completely healthy and thick 😃

For answering the questions part, I'm experienced in sex, have few FB. and FwB before but never try out a threesome so I'm quite curious and interesting on giving a try.

str8boy
08-05-2018, 09:10 AM
Hi im keen

Sghornylovers
16-05-2018, 03:54 PM
28yr Chinese male with boyish good looks and gentlemanly cheapen. Generous and respectful and possess a well endowed tool with well boned pleasure giving skills. Females that have had sexual relations with me were all greatly satisfied and always came back for more. I’m willing to please your gf and give her mindblowing orgasms if she’s keen. Pm for more details. Cheers

beni89
16-05-2018, 08:36 PM
Agree
Every body seems to have a long tool
Haha

favsyt
18-05-2018, 09:30 PM
Chi, M, 31, 171cm, 68kg, i work out a little. I should start gym dates.
Done 2 orgies before. Got fingered by a guy before while making love to a girl. Though, through that experience, I realise that I'm not gay.
:)
I like to eat out and pleasure the anus (for the ladies only).
Love watching a girl cum.

Virgin post, so please be gentle

pseudo
19-05-2018, 03:20 AM

- 25 years old, Chinese
- Long hair
- B cups

Do PM me. I have a counter proposal.

Samgentleman
19-05-2018, 10:58 AM
Hi keen but ur inbox is full, please PM

secret75
19-05-2018, 11:27 AM
Bro your mailbox full. You wanna try foursome instead with my gf and I? Don’t want to have fun without her.

Kaii2373
19-05-2018, 12:50 PM
Hi I am interested how do I get in contact with you? You can call me kai

A42L
22-05-2018, 05:14 PM
hey bro, I just got a feeling that I know you, not personally but through games a 2-3years back, can't rmb the game name but its not mobile legend..

butttttt if you play mobile legends live on Facebook often nowadays, I should be correct, haha not trying to score points for the MMF but well... I'm 28 chinese