PDA

View Full Version : Green Elephant at KL -close to SGW Plaza

ptcm
08-04-2007, 02:15 AM
Today went to G-elephant sauna at around 3:30 pm.

Met the captain. Then two local Malaysian Chinese girl showed up for mirroring.

I chose the 1st one who's 19 years old. Cute and skinny type.

We went into the room and started showering.

After lying on the bed, she started licking my nipples for like 10 mins. Then we starting doing the business. She's very skinny, so I lifted her legs and started pumping her. continue for like 20 mins and changed positions. Finished.

Right before I left, the captain guy showed around the place. Free food, internet connection, steam, and SPA.

Overall, it's a positive experience. That place is 5 mins walk from the overly crowded SunGaiWang plaza. That place is like Bugis.

On the way to take the bus back, I passed by the "Federal Hotel." I heard people talking about this place in different forum. Any brothers tried it before ?

tigershark75
08-04-2007, 11:43 PM
Federal use to have the best WL in KL few years back. However, their time has pass. Cititel have better choice nowadays... Still miss those day when I visit Deluxe twice as weeks... My favourite WL was Regina and Kaka back then, don't know if they are still around.

Rodimus Prime
09-04-2007, 12:37 PM
Go read here:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=41316&page=5

Do a simple search.

xxxnoobxxx
10-04-2007, 06:34 AM
hi bro, may i know whats the damage?

ptcm
10-04-2007, 08:20 PM
RM 238

Any bro went to this place lately ?

The gal's name is Sandy I believe.

ptcm
11-05-2007, 10:07 PM
going to KL again soon.

Can any brok tell me where(especially in the Sung Gai Wang Plaza area) I could find health center with Green Elephant's girl quality that provide AR service ?

or is it very hard to find there ? many thanks...

shiok1968
12-05-2007, 08:39 AM
Can any brok tell me where(especially in the Sung Gai Wang Plaza area) I could find health center with Green Elephant's girl quality that provide AR service ?Green Elephant already considered one of the lower grade SPAs in KL as in terms of girl quality and service.:rolleyes:

Around that area got SR, SS and Saboon. There are already existing threads on these places. Do your homework and you will find out more.:rolleyes:

jefftan
15-05-2007, 02:37 AM
the 1st time i go there is before chinese new year at 2007,just left few girls only cuz has been told by the captain that many had gone back for cny.that day i have pick a local chick name sandy,bo bian d shes the most pretty among those on the work at that day.Her service ok ok lo.

Me and my friends were tell by the captain that GE's local chicks are the best among those spa....dunnow real or not... but for my view most of the are pretty but alots are with those lan c faces...
haha

i still prefer China Chick!!
Wee!

shiok1968
15-05-2007, 11:09 AM
Me and my friends were tell by the captain that GE's local chicks are the best among those spa....dunnow real or not... but for my view most of the are pretty but alots are with those lan c faces...
hahaHahaha....all managers will tell you that their gals the best. You will have to go to few places to compare and then you will know the standard of the local gals.:rolleyes:

Local gals are known for their service and their looks are normally just average. If you are looking for looks, then go for PRCs and pray that you get the service you are looking for.:rolleyes:

shaggerific
15-05-2007, 06:09 PM
Green Elephant already considered one of the lower grade SPAs in KL as in terms of girl quality and service.

Around that area got SR, SS and Saboon. There are already existing threads on these places. Do your homework and you will find out more.:rolleyes:

Some more dare to say that the Autobots are the discipline masters... hurhurhur :p. You also the same mah

shiok1968
15-05-2007, 06:14 PM
Some more dare to say that the Autobots are the discipline masters... hurhurhur :p. You also the same mahLike that where counted as discipline. I am just giving advice.:rolleyes:

jefftan
15-05-2007, 10:22 PM
actually i think PRC service more good then local's~
local's always like very rush~
haha
thats what i get from my experience...
so now i only go for PRC,they will serve u like a King!
lolx
anywayz u guys try threesome b4?
i heard threesome only can 1 shoot!
real or not cuz i going to try it~~
hahah

ptcm
16-05-2007, 09:59 PM
actually i think PRC service more good then local's~
local's always like very rush~
haha
thats what i get from my experience...
so now i only go for PRC,they will serve u like a King!
lolx
anywayz u guys try threesome b4?
i heard threesome only can 1 shoot!
real or not cuz i going to try it~~
hahah

jefftan BRO,

I think you and I bang the same local chick. Sandy. very skinny. I thought her service was just OK, not great.

where else do you go at KL ? Pls recommend some new places. have you tried Saboons ? Are you from Singapore ? Maybe next time we could go choing together at KL...

jefftan
18-05-2007, 01:35 AM
I from kl de~
ya the 1st time i chiong at GE is sandy...
haha..
she didnt bath me up at the beginning cuz she tell me she already bath with other customer before serving me~
service not really good but she had a pretty looks lar~

yesterday i try saboon with my friend...
try PRC....
service ok ok lo...cat bath and blow job(got lick and suck balls),then start do~
after finish got wash up me nicely...
consider not bad but a little old(she tell me she is 26)...
my friend choose another prc with a pretty look but after he finish he tell me he was damn disepointed with the girl service~
haha
he even told me his "bro" lembik at the half way~
wtf~
haha

corona inn got 1 prc that i like no working there anymore...
the prc service is really good untill she will lick ur arse~
give me the gf feel but too bad yesterday i go back and the captain tell me that she is not working there any more!
damn...
hard to find a prc really give a good service like her d~~

OysterLover
20-05-2007, 04:42 PM
in kl now ... last night pop into GW cos its beside my hotel and very horny. but regret never do enough research. went in and saw so many malay arab indian angmohs i tot wat kinda pasar malam is this. got to sit alone in a room and waited 5 mins b4 got gals parade since so crowded. choose the most obvious local tat smiled abit(dunno whether did she even smile but the other 4 girls were like scowling.) brought to a very dingy room. gal come in also commented got the worst room with lights makin humming sound. she just throw the bed sheet on and directed to the sad looking toilet. showered only my lj area even though i was sweating so much ... decided to bathe myself.

onto the real thing. at least her bbbj made up for everything. alot of saliva and dunno how to describe but she made the saliva vibrate too haha. she did for 15 mins straight but i am a 1 shot man. proceeded to the fj but say me on top. tried to kiss her but always turn face. finally cum in 10 mins. after tat chat for like forever... damn chatty girl

name: selina
race : johor
face : 6
body : 7 (big tits but abit flaby)
bbbj : 8
fj : 5
gfe : 1
dmg : 230

rtf : never at the place .. but at least i watched chelsea win facup at the jacuzzi.

ptcm
31-05-2007, 09:46 PM
I've been to Green Elephant only once. I thought the girls quality is not bad, but hardware and service are just not up to standard at least to Singaporean or to HKers.

In comparison to the service you get at CP, China or Macau, this is just too disappointing.

I wonder if there's other places where could you spend up to RM 350, but get really good quality gal and service ???

Anyone ?

esleeadipak
08-06-2007, 01:31 PM
Feeling so horny. Decided to visit GE last night. The place was not very nice and oh so crowded. Choosed a tall, slim NL around 25yo.

Ushered to the room. What a dissappointment!! The room was worse than the lobby. Smelly and poor lighting.

NL came in smilling and gave me a peck. We chit-chat for awhile and found out that she is a divorcee with a 8-year old boy still back in KB. Ex-husband left her for a younger girl.

We then bathe each other and she took this opportunity to clean me all over, especially dick and ass thoroughly and precisely.. like a surgeon before surgery. After washing off all the soap, she gave me a deep ass-rimming for 2-3 minutes. I felt ticklish at first but beginning to feel excited. And this is followed up by strong and aggressive BBBJ with tongue action as well as slurpy sound.

On to the bed, she put on the condom on me and ride me like there's no tomorrow. Damn, this girl was WILD... next, doggie with me holding on to her long coloured hair. I could see that she enjoyed it rough.

Ended up missionary and I came 10-15 minutes later into her mouth.... what a beautiful sight....

Name : something like Nini
Type : ML SYT Slim and Tall 25 years old, from Kota Bahru, she only does it part-time
Face : 6/10
Body : 8/10, like catwalk model
BBBJ : 8/10
FJ : 7/10
GFE : 11/10
DATY : Dunno, never ask
Cost : 230
WIR : Yes, for her. Not for the place...

balmhong
18-06-2007, 10:01 PM
Went to Green Elephant last week. Entrance actually at the side of the Plaza. Captain suggested package. View about 6 girls. CMI except for one tall fair indian girl with dyed blond hair. Rate face about 7 and body about 8, slim and sexy look. Was actually looking for nice local Chinese lady so decided not to try. Those who want to try Indian flavour might want to try. Surprised that big head got control over small head and that the partly bald captain did not make a fuss. Instead asked me to return another time. Might try again next visit to KL.

andy2006
19-06-2007, 06:44 PM
anyone knows where suki has move to?

nukie
22-06-2007, 07:44 PM
went there 2/3 months age after hours roaming around KL city centre, most of the joint is close at 12. So, decide on Green E with a friend...:eek:

The place looks like a United Nation congress, all types of ppl, japanese, chinese(china), arabian, negro etc...

Some ok local flavour, chinese, indian, malay and sabahan i think..

Ok, settled with a slutty looking minah.. not teen not milf but looks experience type.

The entire encounter is ok and smooth(standard) with some sweet talking or chit chat... Good PR and ok FJ type.

Name : Jasmine
Type : ML SYT Slim and Tall 29 years old
Face : 6/10
Body : 6/10
BBBJ : 5/10
FJ : 4/10
GFE : 6/10
DATY : she no object
Cost : 230
WIR : probably. but may try others... :cool:

may visit again since more choice on local chikcas and are quite accomadating... not like cititel... ALL express service one!

will post more soon!

Green Goblin
25-06-2007, 11:59 AM
Always feel GE should use some of their profits to renovate the place. The place gives me the creeps. :eek:

The Ang Pai there used to be Michelle. She was the best.

nukie
26-06-2007, 06:49 PM
Always feel GE should use some of their profits to renovate the place. The place gives me the creeps. :eek:

100% agree!

The Ang Pai there used to be Michelle. She was the best.
I think she is still around.. all the names seems so similar...:D

mJ`mJ
14-08-2007, 05:04 AM
Bad experience...:mad:

Girl: Sandy
body: 7/10 (Quite slim and pretty)
FJ: like fuck...
HJ: like fuck...
BBBJ: like fuck also...

Basically cannot make it...

Lazy to tell the story... shall post another time... just dun come and get sandy... LIKE FUCK!!!:mad:

Latex Man
14-08-2007, 12:50 PM
I feel you bro MJ' MJ. Actually I know who you are talking about. She pretty fair and she seems to be always there most of the time this year. Why because she is one of the girls i have not picked so far. I think it's a wise choice after your report.

Bro, avoid GE for the time being. The stock there CMI and even Michelle's service has dropped. I have a discounted fuck there and so far I have yet to have to urge to return there cause the stock cannot make it.

Drop me a msg, we go SR. The current stock (as at 12/8/2008) of PRC quite good. Service is slightly above average and good considering they are PRC, but the quality (in terms of looks and vital stats) are good. Facilities much better and you can drink orange juice for free, unless GE you have to pay for soft drinks. :P

adra
15-08-2007, 01:55 AM
Went to Green Elephant last May and found out the place is totally crappy.What I mean is the room, price, quality & look of the girl, captain PR..etc all need 500% of make-over.haha.last few year this place got so many international 'dishes' but nowadays, everything change.dunno why.

my call is ... THIS PLACE SUCKS...no offense

mJ`mJ
16-08-2007, 03:53 PM
Went to Green Elephant last May and found out the place is totally crappy.What I mean is the room, price, quality & look of the girl, captain PR..etc all need 500% of make-over.haha.last few year this place got so many international 'dishes' but nowadays, everything change.dunno why.

my call is ... THIS PLACE SUCKS...no offense

Aiya, Bro Adra,

your FR comes abit too late after i got "robbed" on my Money and Feelings at GE... T_T

If you have posted earlier like in June, i can avoid it at all cost!! OH NO!! but thanks for the info anyway...:(

adra
17-08-2007, 02:36 AM
Aiya, Bro Adra,

your FR comes abit too late after i got "robbed" on my Money and Feelings at GE... T_T

If you have posted earlier like in June, i can avoid it at all cost!! OH NO!! but thanks for the info anyway...:(

hehe..i've already upgrade my engine..next time i'll be faster than ever..hehe..anyway..soliiiii...:D

sexkingkl
17-08-2007, 04:05 AM
Bad experience...:mad:

Girl: Sandy
body: 7/10 (Quite slim and pretty)
FJ: like fuck...
HJ: like fuck...
BBBJ: like fuck also...

Basically cannot make it...

Lazy to tell the story... shall post another time... just dun come and get sandy... LIKE FUCK!!!:mad:

true , NEVER call her , this BITCH SUCK BIG TIME !!!!

mJ`mJ
02-09-2007, 11:25 AM
Maybe next time go GE, i must go look for other girls... but definitely no more sandy... she is barred from being called!!!:(