PDA

View Full Version : How to get over a broken heart?

Frostfeel
29-03-2018, 11:47 PM
Any shifu can advice on this?

iloveu4ever
30-03-2018, 12:14 AM
Simple...a true broken heart will have lost its feeling...and u will no longer feel hurt.

kroxi
30-03-2018, 09:46 AM
Keep yourself occupied with other activities .

kellykelly
30-03-2018, 10:00 AM
Find a new love.

Orchidbra
30-03-2018, 10:12 AM
Keep yourself occupied with other activities .

Not a bad idea .

hi2u
30-03-2018, 10:23 AM
Have sex like never before.
Just kidding. Talk to people. It is normal to feel sad over losing someone you loved.
It is also normal, to fee that you don't want to do anything. If you have someone to talk to, do it. Don't rush into getting over it. Take your time, recover.

iamtherock666
30-03-2018, 12:19 PM
Go n fuck a girl.....

thor1981
30-03-2018, 01:12 PM

Give yourself 3-6 months, and one day it literally will disappear.

Do not go out trying to find women to heal it - it doesn't work. And sex / alcohol will only deepen the pain, so stay off them as much as you can.

Engage yourself in different activities and exercises, with the knowledge that in 3-6 months (varies by person) the broken heart pain will disappear.

I've been through this a few times.

Cheers!

youmee
30-03-2018, 03:02 PM
Simple...a true broken heart will have lost its feeling...and u will no longer feel hurt.

I agree, but it will come later part. A true broken heart will feel the hurt, in the heart literally. Feel like stab, yet it is deep inside you.

Get yourself occupied. For me, i pull my self together after 1 month isolation. No friends to talk either.

I went to gym, built myself up, be a changed man, prove to everyone include your ex, its the wrong choice.

You can give it a try. I went everyday for consecutive 3 months. Discipline lifestyle.

It works for me. Not sure for you.

hayhay
30-03-2018, 03:05 PM
Go overseas and find a girl fuck her and make her broken heart

Lucifer666
30-03-2018, 03:16 PM
Go n fuck a girl.....

I like this suggestion... go get yourself some real good fuck...

peanodood1337
30-03-2018, 03:26 PM
Do not go out trying to find women to heal it - it doesn't work.

I second this. Rushing prematurely into finding another partner can result in decisions that you'll regret.

Focus on rediscovering who you were before the relationship. Work on improving various aspects of yourself. Do stuff you never had the chance to while in the last relationship.

Like what some of the other bros mentioned, I started working out regularly. Took up boxing. Regained some of the fitness I had in my 20s - its a total confidence booster, and might work for you as well.

Good luck!

FreebiezWanker
30-03-2018, 03:32 PM
Jus go find another girl la. Simple. Once u feel the pussy tighter, wetter n bj better, give u ur ex back u also wun want.

EggCorn
30-03-2018, 08:01 PM
Once u feel the pussy tighter, wetter n bj better, give u ur ex back u also wun want.

Very well said bro

loneyheart
30-03-2018, 11:48 PM
Only time will heal ...... depend on how fast u let go

Bangster
31-03-2018, 12:01 AM
Sometimes it takes the fool to realise he is an absolute fool before he wakes up

So here's my take -

Go to her block, or her house, kneel down and cry and beg for forgiveness and yank at the gate and whatever, just cry your heart out and mucus and all. Beg like a dog.

You want to soften her heart

You want to impress her one last time

You want her to see you are for real

And you will die without her
Then she comes walking out of her room to the gate with THE OTHER guy.

They could have been fucking
You stand up, wipe your fucking tears and mucus and spit at the gate.

Or even better, spit inside the house at them

Then you go home

You are better than that

No need to act a fool

That sight would have been enough
Go buy a packet of Teh Peng and a char siew pau and eat

The dark skies have subsided

There is only the glorious light of tomorrow

corelashen
31-03-2018, 09:06 AM
Very well said bro

Agreed, very well said

lancelim
31-03-2018, 01:26 PM
I used the chance to know more (naive?) girls who took pity on me only to end up with me splattering cum on their faces.

That was a bad example. Use the chance to catch up with friends or exercise or do something you love to take things off your mind.

ILOVEMOLES
31-03-2018, 01:57 PM
Only time will heal ...... depend on how fast u let go

That is indeed a very good advise. :)

Prioree
31-03-2018, 02:48 PM

Agree , very good advice indeed . :D

EggCorn
31-03-2018, 08:30 PM

Indeed time always heals all wounds no matter how deep

bonk69
31-03-2018, 08:46 PM
Simple just change you love become hatred !! Vent your angle, go holiday and you will not remember her anymore.

enigma88
01-04-2018, 06:46 AM
Breaking up is a loss of your loved one. It's like the grieving process. The final stage is acceptance. It's very individual. One way is to be magnanimous. Genuinely wish her good luck and find happiness with someone else. You can move forward with your own life and happiness. There is actually no loss.

LiverpoolClown
01-04-2018, 09:45 AM
Go on a long holiday overseas!!! Meet new people and engage in some activities to occupy time. Life is short and do not worry about women!!!

Jcalista
01-04-2018, 10:06 AM
Sorry about your broken heart. There are a lot of advice but you will need to find one that works for you.

If you need a listening ear, I can offer you one.

Hope you get better soon.

Jay Chou
01-04-2018, 12:29 PM
Breaking up is a loss of your loved one. It's like the grieving process. The final stage is acceptance. It's very individual. One way is to be magnanimous. Genuinely wish her good luck and find happiness with someone else. You can move forward with your own life and happiness. There is actually no loss.

Up u bro. 😊

linrx
01-04-2018, 07:11 PM

Support Human Organ Transplant Act by pledging your organs e.g. heart as donation items?

Frostfeel
03-04-2018, 08:56 AM
Thanks for all the advice here. I just cannot seem to do anything. Cannot sleep cannot eat cannot do anything right. Wtf... truth is I still miss her n love her.
Keep telling myself to let go and move on. But it's not working

RobertTheBruce
03-04-2018, 09:52 AM
There are a lot of advice but you will need to find one that works for you

Correct every advice is different for someone else

I Love Boobs
03-04-2018, 10:20 AM
Thanks for all the advice here. I just cannot seem to do anything. Cannot sleep cannot eat cannot do anything right. Wtf... truth is I still miss her n love her.

Were you married? Or was it just a girlfriend?

Frostfeel
03-04-2018, 05:06 PM
Were you married? Or was it just a girlfriend?

Many year together planning to married but now it's over

Bangster
03-04-2018, 05:37 PM
It's a blessing.

ilovetiny123
03-04-2018, 05:45 PM
Hey Bro,

Been where you've been before not so long ago. Legit stoned for a month before picking myself back up. Cliche as it is, time heals everything man.

Take all that sadness and misery and channel it into making yourself better. Go take up a new sport, go to the gym, meet your friends you met lesser when you were attached.

Work towards becoming an even better version of your previous self. Don't spend too much time wallowing in self-pity , doesn't do you any good from my own experience.

Imogen
03-04-2018, 05:59 PM

its okay la bro love is actually something very mysterious at times.
like me i waited for a girl for like 7 yrs but she just friendzoned me bo bian,sometimes it's abt meeting the right one at right time.

give urself a few weeks,do some exercise keep urself occupied with positive stuff.if cant get rid of the thought then find a hooker fuck hard.
in the meanwhile find another gal u are surely better than that bro.

we samsters are with u!:cool:

ItsEileen
03-04-2018, 07:13 PM

It is all in your mind . Once you have accepted the fact that she is no longer with you you can move on with your life . Do take care and please don't do anything stupid .

thedevil666
03-04-2018, 07:39 PM
Many year together planning to married but now it's over

maybe u should explain what are the circumstances leading to the breakup.

there are many ways to get over a heart break. some are logical, some are nonsensical. but all ways work because time can heal everything. just whether it is fast or slow.

unsung80
04-04-2018, 12:03 AM
Takes time to heal. No answer of when. But you can go for a travel trip to place you never been to. Go do some volunteer works perhaps? Or spend more quality time with your family and friends.

Max77
04-04-2018, 01:30 AM
Im sure theres plenty other things in life worth your time still. When u get ur life back, who knows, maybe she might suddenly realise u actually have a life afterall- and decided to get back with u

Frostfeel
04-04-2018, 05:04 AM
The heart aches more than any other things now.

LittleFatCat
04-04-2018, 07:57 AM
The heart aches more than any other things now.

Good thing you separated now and not after you get married . Once you get married you will need to get a divorce.

nbaccb
04-04-2018, 09:03 AM

I am not sure what your situation is but based on personal experience, take about 3 months to sort out what you want.

During these 3 months, take a hard look at your personal and family life.

Try out things that you would not have tried before, take in new experiences, think if it as a period of time to reboot yourself. Reset yourself to a new normal.

Personally, I discovered a couple of surprising things about myself. I joined a sport and have been doing CrossFit so getting in shape is kind of wired into the DNA of guys.

Have a go at it, you only have the way up to go.

RobertTheBruce
04-04-2018, 09:35 AM
think if it as a period of time to reboot yourself. Reset yourself to a new normal

Yup this is important to reset one's self so as to not brood over the past

warmouth
04-04-2018, 01:41 PM
Good thing you separated now and not after you get married . Once you get married you will need to get a divorce.

Think so too .

Frostfeel
04-04-2018, 11:47 PM
Thanks for all the advice from all the shifu here.
I Guess time will heal my heart.
Advice from a broken heart is to spend more time with your love one. Dun wait till like me than it's too late.

I still love her with everything I had.
Love u LSP

RobertTheBruce
05-04-2018, 12:46 AM
I Guess time will heal my heart

Time will always heal all wounds bro

Frostfeel
05-04-2018, 01:28 AM
It's never a easy step out for me.
Too use to having her beside me all of the time.
The smell the hugs n the way she pamper me.
Anyway times heal I Guess

ph33r
05-04-2018, 02:37 AM
It's never a easy step out for me.
Too use to having her beside me all of the time.
The smell the hugs n the way she pamper me.
Anyway times heal I Guess

The initial phrase will never be easy. I guess its part of life. Try to keep busy and focus on other things, eg work or fun activities, when you keep yourself busy, naturally you will not keep thinking about it and soon you will move on.

If you want a chiongsters advise, just go xian more girls, f more girls. Takes a new girl to forget the old. Haha :p

Frostfeel
05-04-2018, 02:51 AM
The initial phrase will never be easy. I guess its part of life. Try to keep busy and focus on other things, eg work or fun activities, when you keep yourself busy, naturally you will not keep thinking about it and soon you will move on.

If you want a chiongsters advise, just go xian more girls, f more girls. Takes a new girl to forget the old. Haha :p
I really wish I can be like a chongster but I cannot bring myself to do that.
I'm sorry but I just cannot do anything right now. Be it the things I like best also I got no feel for it

DisGraceFool
05-04-2018, 09:24 AM
I am sure that in time to come you will find someone better than her who can appreciate you for who you are .

Frostfeel
05-04-2018, 01:32 PM
I am sure that in time to come you will find someone better than her who can appreciate you for who you are .
I dun even dare to think about it.
Everything on my mind n heart is just her.
I still love her with everything I had

campaign
05-04-2018, 01:50 PM
Jus go find another girl la. Simple. Once u feel the pussy tighter, wetter n bj better, give u ur ex back u also wun want.

I agreed with you.

Just go find 10 more gals.

sexcision
05-04-2018, 01:53 PM

I feel you bro, most of us here had gone Thur it survived and become stronger. Feeling lost is natural as a part of your life which you had got so used to is lost.

Why not pen it down? Share your story here.
Release your emotion while you relive the relationship. At the same time, analys what went wrong.

No point telling ppl how sad you are or how lost you felt. We know, that why many here is telling you it will heal as time pass. And frankly, no one here really care, we dun even know u! Only you can help yourself.

ilovetiny123
05-04-2018, 01:54 PM
Hey bro, it always feels like that at the start. It’s normal.

EmperorQ
05-04-2018, 01:58 PM
I never really get heart broken because I never really fall in love. To me, I think there is abundance of gals.

hoisan
05-04-2018, 02:38 PM
I agreed with you.

Just go find 10 more gals.

Agreed with you too, Find 20 also can.

ilovetiny123
05-04-2018, 05:09 PM
I feel you bro, most of us here had gone Thur it survived and become stronger. Feeling lost is natural as a part of your life which you had got so used to is lost.

Why not pen it down? Share your story here.
Release your emotion while you relive the relationship. At the same time, analys what went wrong.

No point telling ppl how sad you are or how lost you felt. We know, that why many here is telling you it will heal as time pass. And frankly, no one here really care, we dun even know u! Only you can help yourself.
So true so true,

Onitsuka01
12-04-2018, 07:26 PM
I never really get heart broken because I never really fall in love. To me, I think there is abundance of gals.

Looks like we are the same.

totoropillow
12-04-2018, 08:18 PM
Avoid sex and alcohol. It makes you feel really empty and shitty after you do it. I'm going through a break up right now and it's really true when they say time heals. You can never unlove a person. But the feelings will be surpressed once you find new love. Good luck

ite222
13-04-2018, 03:20 AM
stay in there bro

Cybername
13-04-2018, 01:56 PM
bro, it is never easy to get over a broken heart.
when i was 21, she was 19. she was my 1st gf. together for 3 years.
but because of me being workaholic, i was starting my career then, i had no time to keep her accompany even at night.
i worked from 9 am till 10 pm - 11 pm on weekdays.
she would always be at my home waiting for me.
heck, on average, she stayed at my home for 2 years out of the 3 years together. she was my 1st fuck and so does she. both virgin la.
as time goes by, she got to know her male colleague. knn!
so one fine day, she wants a breakup. i was sad, angry etc..
then she gave me last fuck before she packed and go off. lol
heck, that man was waiting for her in a taxi!
anyway, cut story short, it took me about 6 months to heal.
another 8 months later, i found my the other half and this year is our 31st anniversary.
as other bros said, find something to do lor, keep the mind occupied with anything but her.
not easy of course, but i am sure you can make it.
加油哦...

LittleFatCat
13-04-2018, 02:04 PM
As what some brothers here already said time will heal all wounds.

Frostfeel
13-04-2018, 06:01 PM
It's been a few weeks since it happen and I did not felt any better. It got worse in fact. Fall into depression. Visited a few doctor and took quite a few medication. But nth help much. Did some self harm to myself when I could not control myself.
How?

Boaring8
13-04-2018, 06:34 PM
As what some brothers here already said time will heal all wounds.

Fully agreed on this .

IamCIM
13-04-2018, 09:49 PM
It's been a few weeks since it happen and I did not felt any better. It got worse in fact. Fall into depression. Visited a few doctor and took quite a few medication. But nth help much. Did some self harm to myself when I could not control myself.
How?

If you love her. Why are you in this forum?
My experience was relax as in healthy lifestyle for 3 months. Try to contact her as a friend. If she replies you means have chance. If no, it's time to move on.

SocialCircle
13-04-2018, 11:03 PM
How?
U need a distraction....
Go to the streets. Look for any gals that catch your eye. Make sure she’s not with bf. Then go approach her to make friends.
Can train your guts and your skills.

Frostfeel
13-04-2018, 11:25 PM
U need a distraction....
Go to the streets. Look for any gals that catch your eye. Make sure she’s not with bf. Then go approach her to make friends.
Can train your guts and your skills.
Not that I did not try. I try everything . I cannot find any gals that catch my eyes. I did things that I never dream of doing b4 de. But I'm still feeling like shit

wings32
14-04-2018, 01:30 AM

Only new love can help to get over previous love :) At least for me stuffs work on that way.

mecurix86
15-04-2018, 02:19 AM
time will heal all wounds, dick will fill all holes, just not all sperms will reach all eggs, thats when time recharge ur sperm count and volume for it to fire once more. live to shoot another hole bro

Tai_zi21
15-04-2018, 02:33 AM
Not that I did not try. I try everything . I cannot find any gals that catch my eyes. I did things that I never dream of doing b4 de. But I'm still feeling like shit

Let me tell u a true fact

U never try hard enough to forget... so what if u married ur ex gf? Just like fairytale stories... live happily ever after? Back to reality dude...

I dun intend to tell you how to get over cos I see many gd advise at here ady...

2 choice for u now
1) suck it up and live ur life to the fullest
2) go be the pitiful guy and get emo over it everyday

The choice is urs...

Peace out