PDA

View Full Version : My Fucking OC (Sex Story)

boys
07-04-2007, 02:43 AM
“Downgrade? But sir, I’m a ranger, not some PES C clerk!” I said.

“Sorry 2SG Chan, but your injury is too serious for us to allow you back into the SOF…” the captain in civilian stated.

“But sir, I worked hard to get into SOF and now you want to downgrade me, I am nothing without the SOF!”

I was in medical board, where they were reviewing me after I had previously injured my knee after an accident in US Navy Seal training which I undertook as part of my SOF attachment. I had then bit my lips and completed the course, winning a commendation from the Seal Commander.

Returning back to the sunny island state (you know where), I had undergone surgery on my knee and after some medical leave and physiotherapy, I thought I was ready to be back in my first love, the SOF… Until my OC decided to send me for Medical Board.

After much begging (I was almost in tears and about to rip the throat out of that ‘tow gay’ captain MO), he relented to downgrade me to PES C temporarily for six months, with a view of revision of status on a quarterly basis. I swore to regain my PES A status within three months and return to the ‘special ops’ wing of Ch*ngi camp.

I came out of my medical appointment. I was walking proudly in my number 3 with all my badges and medals shining. I noticed a fair bit of pretty females in their number 3 skirts staring at this young and suave soldier decorated with so many badges that those weaklings in the Manpower section won’t even be able to stand up with all the extra weight it laden on the wearer. I walked out through the main sliding doors and put on my red beret and waited for the GP car to take me back to Ch*ngi.

Upon reaching the special wing, I reported to my OC, who looked at the medical board findings.

“Sorry Chan, your downgrading means I will have no chance but to take your name out of orbat for now.” LTC Kwong said.

“I know sir, but I hope to get back my status in three months. I hope that you will allow me back sir.” I replied.

“Don’t worry Chan, if you can do it in three months, I will recommend that you come back to us. We will always welcome back one of us to the fold.”

“Thank you sir!” I replied with the enthusiasm that had eluded me since I came back from SEAL training.

steamystreamsg
07-04-2007, 04:30 AM
Another army story, keep it up

frog69
07-04-2007, 06:12 AM
Bro dis story was posted on some website. b4. I lost da whole file i've saved. Haha do post the whole story :)

pepsilight
07-04-2007, 11:36 AM
good start bro!

btw will felicia chin in No.3 appear soon in your story? She looks real hot in that No. 3 in the other thread.

-SBF-
07-04-2007, 12:36 PM
good start bro!

btw will felicia chin in No.3 appear soon in your story? She looks real hot in that No. 3 in the other thread.

i will like her to be in nurse uniform:D

Bronco
07-04-2007, 01:19 PM
Bro,pls carry on the story...:D

atomant
07-04-2007, 01:32 PM
[QUOTE=boys;1949593]I came out of my medical appointment. I was walking proudly in my number 3 with all my badges and medals shining. I noticed a fair bit of pretty females in their number 3 skirts staring at this young and suave soldier decorated with so many badges that those weaklings in the Manpower section won’t even be able to stand up with all the extra weight it laden on the wearer.

The Manpower section is the one that process your badges...

samlee8
07-04-2007, 02:05 PM
Bro dis story was posted on some website. b4. I lost da whole file i've saved. Haha do post the whole story :)

think not only other website, but here as well....

AD69
07-04-2007, 04:32 PM
Hope to read more.

hoorayass
07-04-2007, 04:42 PM
If I am not wrong, when one is downgraded and subsequently upgrade, he will never upgrade back to Pes A. The most is Pes B.

boys
07-04-2007, 04:47 PM
sorry cause I still under morderation that why posting a bit slow....continue....

The following day, I was told that I had to report to HQ Commando for reassignment. I took the order and arrived at the said location and was told that I would be temporarily assigned as a rigger to pack the parachutes.

I went into the Rigger office to report to the OC, CPT Lim. I was surprised that the captain turned out to be a lady. But I rationalized, that since my US attachment and medical leave, I had been away for quite some time.

“Good morning ma’am! 2SG Roger Chan reporting for duty ma’am!” I said proudly, standing in attention while executing a smart salute.

“Ah, Chan, I’ve been told to expect you, sit down, we don’t want to aggravate your knee do we?” she replied.

I sensed sarcasm in her comment and immediately she struck me as a major bitch. I thought to fuck it as this is a temporary assignment and I’ll bear with all the bitch can throw at me.

“Well, although I know that you’re qualified to pack your own chute, I am currently not in need for another rigger, but rather a PA. The last PA has ORDed and I have to wait for the next one to pass out from Tekong.” She exclaimed again with a hint of arrogance for being able to ‘tekan’ an SOF personnel.

I felt my face getting really hot, not from blushing but from the anger that was building up inside. But there was no point of provoking the bitch as I needed to be in her good books to get the necessary time off to train my knee back to health.

“Yes, ma’am, I’ll be more than happy to be your PA.” I lied rather convincingly.

“Good, now if you’ll be so nice to make me a cup of coffee. I like it strong, black and without sugar.” She commanded.

“Yes, ma’am!” I replied, asking for permission to be excused and went out of her office to make the bitch her cup of coffee.

“I’ll make you pay for it you fucking bitch! A fucking special ops trooper making coffee… chee bye!” I exclaimed in my mind.

I went into the pantry and searched for the necessary items to make coffee for the bitch. After it was done, I knocked the door to her office.

“Come in.” the voice behind the door commanded.

I opened the door and stepped into the office again. CPT Lim had her back facing me in tip toes trying to retrieve a file from the top shelf.

“Hmm, not bad.” I thought as I noticed the nice calves that were flexed from the tip toeing. Her number 3 uniform allowed me ample vision of her legs and the tight skirt showed no VPL, but rather a hint of a pair of thongs. I even thought it interesting that she had a pair of sheer pantyhose on, which was not commonly seen at all. I wondered if they were allowed in the Armed Forces uniform guidelines. I was quite impressed with the package which when standing up looked rather good.

I managed to take my gaze off her when she turned around. She probably wouldn’t have noticed that her PA was leering at her attempt to get a file off the top shelf.

“Chan, I need you to re-file this document.” She said as she handed a document marked ‘Top Secret’.

“Yes, ma’am!” I replied and proceeded to go to my desk to do what I was tasked to do. Problem was I had no clue what she wanted me to do as I was never trained in re-filing at all. So I had no choice but to go back to her room to ask for assistance.

“Ma’am, I need your help on re-filing, I’ve never done it before.” I said.

“Wah lao eh! Chan, something so simple also you cannot do.” She replied sarcastically.

She led me out to my area, went to one of the pigeonholes next to my desk and picked up a brown file and taught me the procedures. My special ops training allowed me to multitask, which meant that as much as I listened intently to her instructions, I also managed to give her body a once over.

She was about 1.67m tall, probably about 55 kilos with C Cups which were probably begging to be let out of her body hugging number 3 blouse. Her breasts were encased in some frilly bra, which was quite obvious as her blouse and breasts sandwiched them and it showed through.

“So that’s what you need to do Chan, understand?” she concluded.

“Yes, ma’am.” I replied.

“Okay. I trust you don’t need me to teach you how to handle the computer?” she asked.

“No, ma’am.” I answered "I am quite familiar with PCs."

“Good.” She replied as she turned around and went back into the office.

I looked at the Inbox on my desk and found several documents to be typed. I arranged them in order of importance and went into a typing frenzy, half my mind thinking about the cute package inside the office, while the other half cursing at my fate. I should be with the guys doing our daily drills and not wrestling with this stack of documents.

Ah_Leong
07-04-2007, 05:43 PM
Keep it cumming ;)

angrybigpenis
07-04-2007, 09:29 PM
Yah man, when's the fucking cuming? No pun intended.

Singapore got SEAL training, meh? Maybe its the guy that was attached to Iraq and the cook that caught Saddam hidding in the hole? :o

KingBong
07-04-2007, 09:35 PM
Quite good for 1st post...

frog69
08-04-2007, 03:56 AM
I think i posted it before under my old Nick.. but i can't seem to access my old nick anymore.

curiosityz
08-04-2007, 04:12 AM
nice one bro.

cassanova
08-04-2007, 10:44 AM
this story is very familier ler.....frm other website...:p

jdi813
08-04-2007, 11:03 AM
... Singapore got SEAL training, meh?got la ... some of our guys do go over to the US for NAVY Seal training ... but from what i understand ... they usually go thru the basic course nia ... vary few go thru the whole package

KingBong
08-04-2007, 02:17 PM
aiyo, cut and paste one, if confirm i think deserve to be zap leh.

jdi813
08-04-2007, 02:43 PM
aiyo, cut and paste one, if confirm i think deserve to be zap leh.if confirm liao ... before anyone starts zapping ... can some good soul at least finish the cut and past operation and post the whole story ... i neber read it before leh :(

Elementary
08-04-2007, 03:25 PM
I also never read it before.

AD69
08-04-2007, 04:35 PM
Me too. Never read it before.

tanmikel
08-04-2007, 04:38 PM
this story is very familier ler.....frm other website...:p

yeah , the story also leads to a special mission in thailand

best123
08-04-2007, 05:16 PM
wah....all the way to thailand? story pls.............

JWNY
08-04-2007, 05:56 PM
Let's finish story first bros! :D

JWNY

bedek05
08-04-2007, 08:22 PM
Let's finish story first bros!

JWNY

Bro JWNY should be lets contiune with the story. :D

Ibonk
08-04-2007, 08:26 PM
Give the fellow a break and let him finish his story 1st.

shawn
08-04-2007, 09:05 PM
Let's show him some encouragement. At least he put in an effort to cut n paste. I wanna read the remaining parts too :D

boys
08-04-2007, 09:39 PM
Dear All;

Yes the story is from another website but my intention was just to share as I find this story quite good and entertaining just like many others who post pictures and clips which is also taken from others website cause they find it good also right?
If because I cut and paste a story and deserve to be zap I got nothing to say...anyway I will still continue till it finish.

Thanks guys :)

boys
08-04-2007, 09:41 PM
The day passed on uneventfully and as I was about to head out to lunch, I heard the bitch exclaim “shit!”. I took no notice and locked up the sensitive documents. As I was about to put on my beret and head to the cook house, I heard the bitch calling out for me.

“Chan, can you come in here?”

“Yes, ma’am.” I answered while turning around and walking into her room.

“I need you to help me get some of these documents to Manpower Base.” She handed a stack of documents.

“And while you’re in town, can you stop by to Taka and get me a pair of these?” she handed me a rolled up pair of pantyhose.

“You see, I have accidentally caught it while taking something and now there is a big run on it. And also I have a cut on my calf.” She stood up and walked towards me and showed me her right calf. It had a minute cut on it, but I was more interested in how her ass was protruding as she showed me her injured calf.

“I see that you are a chee ko peh…” she said sarcastically. “No wonder, you’re a man. So typical.”

Surprised at being caught, I quickly retrogated out of her office and headed to the cookhouse. It was after I closed the door behind me, that I realized that I still had the file and her torn pantyhose in my hands.

I quickly headed back to the office and locked the items up. I then headed back to the cookhouse, while thinking that not only was she a bitch, she was also a prickteaser.

Lunch was the usual shit they serve, however because I had the company of my fellow troopers, it passed by rather quickly. Although the troopers kept making fun of me, calling me “koo niang” and all, I still enjoyed the camaraderie that I missed from my time with them.

After lunch, I arranged for transport and headed out to Manpower. After a short wait, the necessary paperwork were duly processed and I proceeded to instruct the driver to take me to Taka.

We arrived in Orchard and I headed into the department store. That was when I realized that I was in trouble.

Shit, I was in the female lingerie section in my number 4 with all the badges on and looking for pantyhose. I was both getting insecure about it as well as pretty tulan that the bitch had put me up to this.

I decided that the best thing to do was to head to the friendliest looking service staff and ask for assistance.

“Err… Miss, can you help?” I asked meekly.

“Yes sir, how can I help you?” she asked politely.

I took out the scrounged up pantyhose from my pocket and asked her to get a pair of the same for me. I could feel myself blushing as red as my beret as she smiled (was she laughing at me) and proceeded to look for the right one.

“Here you go sir, would there be anything else?” she asked.
“No, err… I’ll pay for it.” I replied, wanting to quickly beat a hasty retreat out of the hot zone.

After paying, I quickly headed back to my vehicle and asked the driver to take us back to camp. I think he was a bit pissed off as he had expected to tuang while I took my time, but nevertheless decided that he had to do as told.

He dropped me off at my company line and drove off back to MT line. I headed back to my office. As I walked in, I headed straight to her door and was about to knock when I heard something that stopped me from doing so.

“Are you sure your new PA won’t be back?” a husky female voice said.

“Don’t worry, you know these guys, you give them a chance to go out of camp they will sure eat snake one.” My OC replied.

There was seemingly some silence for a moment, until I started to hear moans and groans from inside the office. It was the unmistakeable sound of two people having some fun. I decided that this was the time for me to take revenge on the bitch!

I quietly tested out the doorknob and realized that the silly cow had forgotten to lock the door! I immediately knocked the door rapidly twice and proceeded to open it and walk straight in. Bingo!

CPT Lim had her number 3 blouse unbuttoned and skirt lifted up to her waist, sitting on her desk, while this 3SG in number 4 busy licking and massaging her chee bye! I recognized her to be one of the riggers.

The suddenness of my actions scared the shit out of them and it showed on their faces as they stopped what they were doing and just stared blankly at me. The younger lady was probably hit harder by my discovery as tears started flowing out of her eyes. CPT Lim was somewhat more composed.

boys
08-04-2007, 09:42 PM
“What are you doing in my office?” she demanded.

“Ma’am, I knocked the door.” I replied cheekily. I even purposely let out a smile.

“You better get out of here now before I get you into trouble!” she threatened.

“Ma’am, I think that between the three of us, I’m the one who’s not going to be in trouble.” I replied defiantly as I knew that I had both of them.

Sensing my subtle threat, CPT Lim decided that she had no choice but to change tact with me. She walked over to me and put her right hand on my shoulder.

“Err… Well, you know Chan, we could all save ourselves a lot of trouble if we allow this to be out little secret… Well, the last PA kept it a secret and I’m sure he enjoyed his stint here. I don’t see why we can’t do the same here for you.” She said as her left hand reached out for my dick, tracing it through my number 4 pants.

Her touch was indeed good as it immediately got my brother’s attention. Knowing that I was in command now, I put my hands on her exposed breasts and began to squeeze them. She let out a bit of a shocked scream but did not stop me as she knew that her fate, as well as those of her lover were like her breasts - in my hands.

I took my gaze off her and looked lustfully at her lover.

“Is she a butch?” I asked CPT Lim.

“Err… no, we’re both bisexual.” Came a somewhat more defensive reply.

“Suck my brother now.” I commanded.

She looked up at me somewhat in shock at my tone, but realized her fate and began to undo my belt, unbutton my pants, pull out my cock and began to lick it.

“I said suck, not lick!” I commanded again.

She stopped licking and began to suck hungrily at my cock. I could feel the fear in her as she was sucking my cock, but after a while, I could see her enjoying the taste of a real cock, not those of some PES E shit.

“You are enjoying this aren’t you bitch?” I asked.

“Y-yes.” Came the faint reply.

The action became too hot for her lover as she headed to our direction and squatted down fighting for a piece of my 8” meat.

The sight of two attractive looking women fighting for my cock was too much as I pretty much lost control and shot my sperm on them. It had been a while since I had sex and the amount of sperm shooting out was quite large. After the last shot was fired, I looked down and saw that they had sperm on their faces and breasts. They looked up at me, somewhat happy looking and smiled when they saw the result of my live firing on their bodies.

They began to clean each other off with their tongue, pretty much like cats, licking each other of sperm.

I got hot just looking at them and knew that I was just gonna have to take them now...

The two horny sluts had by now licked the remnants of my cluster cum strike. They looked at me with hungry looks, if looks could kill, then I’m dead. They looked like they were gonna tear me up if I don’t give them what they wanted – my cock!

“Come here trooper!” commanded CPT Lim, “I want you now!”

I walked towards her, still in my number 4, but with my dick sticking out of my unbuttoned pants. I was about to take my gear off when my OC bitch stopped me.

“Gek Lan, go and take off his uniform for him. I need him to do something else for me!” she commanded again.

By now, CPT Lim had bent over by her desk and had taken my cock to stab her cunt. My it was damn wet. Gek Lan the rigger started taking off my number 4 as I began pumping in and out of the bitch’s cunt. She struggled with getting my boots off, probably not used to the SOF issued boots, but more probably because I was thrusting her lover and she couldn’t keep her eyes off my long cock going in and out of the captain’s cunt.

“Ooh… Ahhhh… Is that what they teach you at ranger school trooper?” asked CPT Lim.

“No ma’am, I’m a naturally good fucker.” I replied proudly.

“Ahhh… I can s-seee that! Call me May, I’m sick of being called ma’am.” She replied back.

“Yes ma’am, err… I mean May!”

The exchange of words between the two of us was too much for Gek Lan, who had by now managed to only remove one of the boots. She gave up on the other and just pulled my pants down and quickly removed my number 4 top.

boys
08-04-2007, 09:43 PM
I continued to pound May’s cunt, sending her to Ranger heaven. I felt the warmth of Gek Lan, who had by now taken off her own uniform and began to carress my body from behind. I felt her pointy nipples tickling my muscled back. I looked back and saw that unlike CPT Lim, Gek Lan had small A cup breasts. Her short hair made her look somewhat butch, but the attention she gave me suggested otherwise.

She must have been no more than 19 or 20, with the skinny body which was very childlike but tempting nevertheless.

“I-I’m cummmmingggg!” exclaimed May.

Simultaneously, I felt the contractions of her cunt, seemingly trying to squeeze the sperm out of my brother. Luckily, I had cummed earlier, if not, sure mis-fire one.

I bent forward and thrust my entire manhood into her cunt, letting her contractions feel the fullness that only my Ranger trained cock could give. Soon the contractions ceased and I could see that she was a spent force.

I pulled out my dick, which was still stiff and extremely shiny from the cum of my OC. She turned around and headed to her swivel chair to catch her breath.

“Gek Lan, go and clean the Ranger’s cock!” she commanded.

Gek Lan pounced at the chance and began devouring my brother. Without the bossy captain fighting with her for my meat, she gave me a bj that told me that she wanted me bad and could give me the time of my life.

“Clear the table of all your stuff, I need some space for our little girl!” I commanded CPT Lim.

She quickly did as she was told and I bent forward to lift up the young girl and put her on the desk. She laid there with her back supported by the desk. I opened up her legs and admired the hairless cunt she had. On closer inspection, I realized that she was a natural white tiger!

Being curious, I put my hands on her cunt to feel it. It was so smooth where usually the bush would be, without the intrusion of hair. Her pink lips were spread nicely revealing more pink flesh waiting for me to do a raid mission.

Holding on to her ankles, I lifted them up and rested them on my shoulders. In one swift motion I shoved my cock into her cunt.

She let out a yelp and I realized immediately that this girl was not the same as May. Although not a virgin and very wet, her skinny body meant that she had a super tight hole.

I repositioned myself and this time slowly pushed my cock in slowly little by little. This ensured that the resistance was greatly reduced.

“Ahhhh! Painful! But please don’t stop! I want it!” she finally spoke to me albeit contradicting herself in doing so.

I took it as an invitation and finally plunged my cock to the hilt all the way in her hole. I began to move my hips forwards and backwards as I saw my cock disappearing and reappearing from her hole. Gek Lan was now in tears, probably from the pain and the pleasure my 8” Ranger cock gave her.

“Ooohhh… Ahhhh… Yes...” she exclaimed in ecstasy.

I paced myself, trying to give the small girl some more time to acclimatize to my cock, fearing that being too forceful would tear her up. She kept on moaning and at times screaming.

All this was too much for CPT Lim, who by now was beginning to be horny again. She opened one of her drawers, and took out a small vibrating egg and came towards us. She alternated the vibrating egg between my balls, Gek Lan’s clits and her own, giving us all the extra sensations from the vibration.

As I kept going, I saw her putting the egg into her pussy and turning the vibration into full speed. Her eyes rolled back at the intense stimulation that the foreign object inside her provided. She immediately kneeled down in front of me eye level with my balls, gripped her thighs closed and as she groaned and moaned, began licking my balls as I thrusted Gek Lan.

I could feel that Gek Lan was getting used to the girth of my cock and I began full scale attack on her. I started to pound her at intense speeds and force.

“Y-yessss… P-pleeaaassseee! F-fuckkkkkkkkk m-meeeeeee!” she wailed uncontrollably.

That statement together with the slut kneeling in front of me tonguing my balls brought more sperm building up for one more round of my weapon of mass destruction (or in this case creation).

I increased my pace even more, and could feel her pussy gripping on my cock. This time I could not hold on any more and I felt the first shot flying out from the mortar barrel and hitting the target. This was followed by several more shots which came in quick succession, ensuring that the target had been totally softened.

boys
08-04-2007, 09:44 PM
Spent, I pulled my cock out of Gek Lan’s cunt and admired my handiwork. Cum was oozing out of her tight hole and May wasted no time in lapping it up like a cat lapping milk.

I pulled my pants up and began dressing up. Once I was well attired, I looked at my watch, realized it was past 1720hrs. I put on my red beret, turned around and began walking out of the room.

“You two, make sure you clean up the mess in this office by the time I get back here at 0800hrs!” I commanded my two new recruits.

“Yes, Ranger!” I heard them reply in unison behind me as I happily left the Rigger office. Tomorrow will be another day..... :cool:

JWNY
09-04-2007, 12:11 AM
now..THAT'S a story!! ;)

JWNY

long123
09-04-2007, 12:42 AM
up u my brother, fucking good story
cheers

Sirus_The_Virus
09-04-2007, 12:56 AM
do carry on bro :)

JWNY
09-04-2007, 01:02 AM
up u my brother, fucking good story
cheers You feel proud giving 0 points? :rolleyes:

BLASPHEMY!! :mad:

JWNY

long123
09-04-2007, 01:14 AM
its not the points, its my appreciation
cheers

Bigbluebird
09-04-2007, 03:13 AM
Singapore got SEAL training, meh? Maybe its the guy that was attached to Iraq and the cook that caught Saddam hidding in the hole? :o

Have, they send their guys to US for SEAL training ;)

Unregistered
09-04-2007, 09:59 AM
Dear All;

Yes the story is from another website but my intention was just to share as I find this story quite good and entertaining just like many others who post pictures and clips which is also taken from others website cause they find it good also right?
If because I cut and paste a story and deserve to be zap I got nothing to say...anyway I will still continue till it finish.

I thought the title was familiar... And alas it was... Hee I should know... I wrote the story years ago... Anyway, thanks for re-posting it. Hope a new generation of Samsters will be able to enjoy it...

Btw, 5 points to you!

Cheers...

QooMilk
09-04-2007, 10:05 AM
Dear All;
Thanks guys

I got to agreed with you, good story must share around like good FL or those wonderful pictures must share :D

Keep up the good work ;)

Xgenre
09-04-2007, 10:21 AM
I thought the title was familiar... And alas it was... Hee I should know... I wrote the story years ago...

My 4 humble points to you. Bro, your story a bit too close to the truth isn't it? U know... I know... Just look at your avatar. Let sleeping dogs lie.

Let me do you the honours.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=14962

and continuation of the cut and paste story.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=24182

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=55521

shiokmc
09-04-2007, 10:26 AM
cOOL .........

keep it cummin

Unregistered
09-04-2007, 10:41 AM
My 4 humble points to you. Bro, your story a bit too close to the truth isn't it? U know... I know... Just look at your avatar. Let sleeping dogs lie.

I think I mentioned before that I'm not from the unit associated with the avatar that I have posted. I just happen to know a lot of friends from my days in NS in the unit which houses that unit... ;)

Anyway, thanks for putting up the links to the other parts of the story...

Unfortunately, gone are the days where the ideas flowed and the times were available to write. When it comes, I will definitely continue writing as I really enjoy it...

Cheers!

ken_v2
09-04-2007, 12:01 PM
Dear All;

i think pple zap u becoz:

1. u didn't admit or mention that it was from another website - trying to pass it off your own for watever reasons.

2. since it is cut and paste, post the damn whole story instead of so slow.

any way, i've read this whole story here before...

farark
09-04-2007, 06:07 PM
Reading this thread reminds me of the good days when rep points were not present and we had great writers who actually wrote great stories...

Hopefully, bro Unregistered's stories can spur us to work on our creativity and write some really good stories, rather than hold samsters at ransom after two paragraphs...

tanmikel
09-04-2007, 09:36 PM
Reading this thread reminds me of the good days when rep points were not present and we had great writers who actually wrote great stories...

Hopefully, bro Unregistered's stories can spur us to work on our creativity and write some really good stories, rather than hold samsters at ransom after two paragraphs...

stories ? it was good enough for a mini-series :D

rubychili
10-04-2007, 05:01 PM
Hi,

Thank you to share with us about your story.
Really enjoy it.

voodoodick73
10-04-2007, 05:15 PM

1. u didn't admit or mention that it was from another website - trying to pass it off your own for watever reasons.

alamak, the fashion trend these days tend to be slow mah... they like to hang up to sell... dare i say this but i feel that the standard here has drop somewhat... so much so that i prefer to just glance through the picture galleries, such as those posted by donaldduck5 - featuring his "milf" wife...

that is all, sirs...

boys
13-04-2007, 07:38 PM

Sorry about the mistake I make, as for item 2 is because I still under moderation at the time and I think is more easy to read section by section that why I do that.

Btw thanks for the points but is not importance, my intention is just sharing good story for you guys. :)

Below another story, ofcourse from another website I saw. Please enjoy reading ;)

boys
13-04-2007, 07:39 PM
junior college adventure

Three years training at the National Institute of Education had done little to prepare May for her new profession. It was with some trepidation that she prepared herself, performing all the little morning rituals that a woman engages in at the start of a day. It was January the 2nd, the first day of school.

'School', thought May to herself, 'I haven't been in school since JC!' And now she was going back to her old JC alma mater.

Needing the extra confidence, May slid on her favourite pair of red silk panties, topped it off with a matching lace bra. She had to struggle a little with the catch of her bra. By the standards of most asians, May was extremely well endowed, and proud of it! But it did make buying clothes quite difficult as tops that fit her chest were often too loose elsewhere and vice versa. May didn't mind the extra cost of buying european brands of lingerie, she figured it was more than amply compensated by the attention she got when she stepped out of the house. A smart-looking blouse and skirt completed the ensemble but did little to hide her voluptuous figure. Bolstered by her preparations, May felt ready to tackle anything!

"Whoa there! Check those out!"
"I've never seen her before, she must be a new teacher!"
"Man! I hope she teaches me!"

Chinhan, Xiaowi and Alex could barely control themselves. As they wolfed down the generous proportions of this new addition to the school. Sometimes coming to school early had its plus points!

Oblivious to the attention she was receiving, May crossed the assembly area and headed to the staff room. On the way she bumped into a shorter man who had just at that moment pushed opened the staff room door. May barely had enough time to react to stop the door from causing blunt force trauma to her mammaries.

"Oh I'm sorry! I didn't see you there."
"It's okay, I was also in a hurry too."
"You're new aren't you?"
"Yes, I'm May. I just graduated from NIE and I'll be teaching geography."

At her name, the man finally lifted his gaze from her breasts and looked her in the eye. May was used to men talking to her chest and in his defence, her chest WAS pretty much at his eye level. But one look at his leering face sent "lecher" alarms ringing in May's head.

"I'm Jason. I'm the AVA technician. I also handle all the minor electrical wirings and stuff around the school. If you need any help, in anything, just call me.I'd be glad to help."

'I just bet you would,' May thought silently to herself, having already come to the conclusion to keep as far away from 'Jason' as possible.

Other than that rather unfortunate incident, the rest of the school day passed much more pleasantly. All the male students were, of course, smitten and were very eager to get unto her good side. Volunteers to carry books and to help out with the OHP equipment and screen were abundant. Three boys, in particular were especially delighted. They were none other than Chinhan, Xiaowi and Alex. These three were already the envy of their old high school buddies by the sheer fact that they were in the humanities course, the traditional bastion of pretty JC chicks. Having Miss May Wong as their form teacher just seemed an added injustice. The groans of dismay from the Science course boys during assembly when it was announced that May was the new geography teacher was actually audible from the second storey balcony where the principal made his assembly announcements from. The only thing preventing him from coming down hard on the culprits was the simple fact that it would be impossible to punish that many students.

boys
13-04-2007, 07:42 PM
The female students were a slightly different story. Initially a bit non-plussed by being so suddenly outclassed, they were still too stunned to react. May knew that given time, they would resort to bitching and rumour-mongering to tear down her popularity. But May was no innocent when it came to _that_ game. She knew how to handle the girls.

Chinhan, Xiaowi and Alex may have been old high school buddies, but of the three Alex was more infamous. Already blessed with rugged good looks, Alex had become the school 'hunk' by virtue of his CCA - Football. Constant practices on the pitch had made him very athletic. Lean, yet muscular, Alex was also known for his abilities off the pitch. Many girls had fallen under the spell of his glib tongue and had surrendered their most precious commodity under his gentle and sly persuasion. Only their shamed knowledge of having been used prevented them from reporting Alex to the school administration. At this current time, however, Alex was 'between girls' or so he liked to put it.

Alex knew that his two friends Chinhan and Xiaowi 'talked the talk' but dared not put action to words. So while he joined them as they discussed the size of Miss Wong's breast and her pretty face etc. He made his own plans. Frankly, he was bored of the younger girls anyway. Most of them were barely past their puberty and had not filled out, certainly none of them were as buxom as Miss Wong. Alex resolved to make Miss Wong his next target.

That afternoon he made his excuses to Chinhan and Xiaowe and his other usual hangout friends and stayed back after the last lesson to attend soccer practice. Most JC students left immediately after the last bell. Only the CCA sportsplayers, like Alex, frequently stayed back. Alex gave football practice only a minimal amount of attention. He was still thinking of Miss Wong. Coach scolded him for his lack of attentiveness on the pitch, but Alex didn't care. Besides, Coach never really scolded Alex very harshly, after all, Alex was his star player. By the time practice had ended and Alex had showered and was prepared to go home, it was already 7pm. School was practically deserted as Alex made his way to the back gate with his school bag.

Leaving by the back gate required Alex to cut through most of the school grounds. On passing the geography room Alex happened to notice that the lights were still on. Curious, thinking that someone had inadvertantly left the room lights on, Alex detoured to check the situation out. Finding the door ajar, Alex peeped in and saw none other than Miss Wong. Prepared to leave quickly before he was spotted, Alex made to close the door but Miss Wong voice caught him before he could complete his action.

"Who's there!"

Sheepishly Alex pushed open the door again and stepped into the room. Seeing him, May relaxed a little. Truthfully, she was also a little embarrassed. She had been drawn into the Geography room by old memories. Her CCA during JC had been the Humanities Club and she had spent a lot of time in this room. More importantly, this room was also where she had gotten together with Jack. Jack was her boyfriend in JC. They had met during the orientation programme and had hit it off instantly. May recognised in Jack a kindred spirit. Someone who was willing, like her, to take risks. In fact May and Jack realised instantly that they shared a common love for excitement and danger. It was this ilicit thrill seeking that eventually led them to have sex in the geography room after school one day. When Alex had stumbled in on her, May had just been in the process of remember that first time. She and Jack had crept into the room. Getting the keys was easy since she was the president of the geography club and could sign out the keys any time. Duplicating the keys was just a simple act after that. They had stayed back in the library pretending to study till the school was deserted and had then made their way separately to the room to minimise being caught. Once together they had quickly locked the room from the inside. But they knew that anyone walking past might chance to hear them and besides, the school jaga had a set of keys and he often made sweeping checks of the school premises. The danger of being caught not only didn't stop them, it made them more excited and the sex had been frantic and urgent. Jack had come at her from behind. One hand found her breast (which even back then were bigger than all the other girls) and the other moving up her JC skirt and quickly dipping into her panties. Jack knew that this double assault would drive her crazy and true enough May quickly surrendered without even +++en resistance and even urged him on with her own hands.

boys
13-04-2007, 07:44 PM
Jack had carried her and placed her on the teacher's table and had made love to her that day. Being back in her old school and in this room had brought all thoses memories back to May. It had also served to arouse her greatly and she had been carried away in reverie. The tiny sound of the door closing in the otherwise silent room had then come as a shock and she had naturally reacted more harshly then she had intended. Seeing Alex, whom she remembered as being in her form class, she quickly tried to recover some of her poise. Her flushed features and slightly glazed looked did not escape the careful notice of Alex however, though he did not know the cause of it.

"I'm sorry Miss Wong. I didn't know you were in here."

"Wh- What are you doing here?" May managed to finally vocalise "School ended hours ago."

"I had soccer practice"

May gave Alex a second look. All the time during her period with his class she had frequently found herself glancing at him because he reminded her of Jack. But more than that, May found his gaze disconcertingly direct. In fact, he was one of the few boys that didn't seem to have his eyes glued to her body. Instead, he had looked her right in the eye. Now she noticed other things about Alex, he was tall for his age, taller than her by half a head. Though he had showered, he had a strong masculine scent that the small club room only enhanced. May found herself reacting to his maleness almost instinctively while at the same time she admired his toned body.

No one knew who moved first, but each found the other crossing the space between them and hungrily locking lips. Alex took the initiative, encouraged by this atypical display from a teacher, and circled his hands around her waist to stroke her neck, hair, back while the other hand ventured down the side of her leg and back to feel the smooth contours of her ass. May shivered at his touch and a tiny groan escaped from her mouth.

Alex's hands became bolder. Not meeting any obstacles, he shifted his hand from her neck down and to the front to cup May's breast. It was incredible, none of the other girls had ever been like this! His palm could not hope to encompass her massive tits, only his outstretched fingers were able to properly grasp them. Experimentally he gave her left breast a squeeze, only to elicit another soft moan from May. Her breasts were firm, yielding but not too soft and her nipples were hard and straining against the soft fabric of her blouse. Alex was in heaven.

boys
13-04-2007, 07:46 PM
May was barely thinking by this time, but her competitive spirit wasn't going to just let this young boy have his way with her like some adolescent school girl. May knew that she could show him a thing or two yet! So despite the pleasure coursing through body at Alex's ministrations to her chest. May reached out and ran her hands over his chest, arms and back. At the same time she slipped her tongue futher into his mouth and ran it up against his soft upper palate. As expected, Alex jumped at the sudden stimulation and May then took the opportunity to untuck his school shirt and run her hands up his bare chest.

But he surprised her. Instead of surrendering the advantage like any other JC boy would have done, Alex growled deep in his throat and moved both hands to the buttons of her blouse. He half yanked, half ripped her blouse open and savagely started to attack the front clasp of her bra. Nothing could deny his expert fingers and he soon had her stripped to her waist. May soon gave up any pretense at control and shudderingly surrendered herself to his hands, mouth and tongue. Alex wasted little time, with both hands he played with her breasts, arousing her nipples to hard points of desire. He took one nipple into his mouth and started sucking eagerly. May was soon weak at the knees and could only stop herself from falling by lying back on the teachers table which had been behind her all this while.

Alex took the opportunity to examine his prize while she lay there. The fine delicate features, pink lips and slender neck. Her breast still jutted out proudly, defying gravity. But Alex was not satisfied with just this. While May lay helpless on the table, Alex ran his hands up the sides of her legs, under her skirt and up to the waistband of her panties. May groaned some more. Having surrendered to this impossibly proficient boy, she did little to resist as Alex slid May's panties of her silken smooth legs.

"Come on, take off those shorts! Let me see if you are as well built there as the rest of you!" May's husky voice lifted Alex out of his dreamy contemplation of his geography teacher's beautiful legs and her skirt pushed up to expose her vagina. Not needing any further encouragement, Alex quickly removed his pants and lowered his underwear, exposing his prodigous manhood to her gaze. May found her breath catching in her throat as she gazed at the generously oversized specimen in front of her. 'They certainly make them big these days' She couldn't help but think to herself. Any doubts as to her actions was cast to the winds as May hungrily reached out and wrapped her hand around his large cock.

But Alex wasn't going to let May off so easily. He singlemindedly knew what he really wanted - HER vagina wrapped around his cock. Shoving her hands away, he bent over and impaled him self in her cunt. The gasp that came out of both of them would have been shocking if either of them had cared enough. May had seldom before felt so completely filled and Alex was in heaven. The timid girls that he had previously experienced had all complained that he was too big and would not let him go all the way in, if at all. For the first time in his life Alex experienced the sensation of being shoved in to the hilt and of the softest, wettest cunt he had ever had. He started pumping away furiously.

May was delirious with pleasure. 'So much for the myth that young boys finish too quickly' she thought to herself, this one was more than satisfactory, possessing both speed and stamina! But May had little time for any more thinking as she was overcome by the mounting crest of her first orgasm of the day.

boys
13-04-2007, 07:47 PM
Alex was glad that he had jacked off in the shower, or else he doubted that he would have lasted this long. Trying to put his mind elsewhere in order to prolong the sex, he focused instead on attacking her bouncing breast. Putting both hands on her shoulders to pull her further towards him and increasing the force of his pelvic thrust, Alex lowered his head to her right breast and started licking her all over. Unlike most guys who only knew how to stimulate the nipple, Alex knew that most girls were even more sensitive at the skin at the base and at the sides of the breast. Miss Wong was no exception, he found. His ministrations made her even more vocal and he could feel her juices coursing down his legs.

"Oh God! Please come with me. I'm going to come!" All control had left May. Her pussy was practically flooding with her vaginal juices and this fuckingly capable stallion was making her come almost non-stop now. Her legs were wrapped around his torso to lend more force to his thrusts and her hands were unconsciously stroking her breast and hair. If he didn't cum soon May felt that she would explode. Vainly she tried to pull herself up into a sitting position to let her have access to his broad chest. Her pink tongue reached out and she started licking his chest, his shoulders, his neck, any part of him her mouth could reach. Her hands carrassed the firm ridges of his back and the rock solid muscles of his buttocks.

Alex gave one last violent thrust that May felt like it penetrated her right to her core and exploded in a powerful orgasm. At the same time May, cumming for the umpteenth time clenched against his cock in a death grip as waves of continuous orgasm racked her body. She had to struggle to stay conscious. Both of them were drenched in the sweat of their sex. Neither had the strength to even disengage.

But slowly, motion was restored to their limbs. Each gathered up their clothes and started dressing. Neither party said anything as the magnitude of their actions finally dawned on them. May left first, pausing at the door to say "Don't you tell anyone, besides, it's your word against mine, no one will believe you. But if you're good and you don't say anything, I will be _grateful_ and you might get some more fun out of me."

As Alex heard Miss Wong parting statement he realised that he'd already made up his mind not to tell. Naturally, like any guy, he thought he would want to boast about screwing a babe like Miss Wong. But the more he considered the matter, the more he realised that it might be to his benefit to keep quiet and go on enjoying these session with his beautiful geography teacher. Besides, Alex selfishly decided that he wanted Miss Wong to himself. Picking up his backpack, he also quietly left the room.

If either of them had stuck around, they might have been horrified to see Jason emerging from the adjacent room. They would have been even more horrified to see what he carried under his arm - a small video camera that the AVA club sometimes used to videotape school function.

The End.

Frankiestine
13-04-2007, 08:09 PM
Singapore got SEAL training, meh?

Didn't you know?

Anyway before i read i had the impression this was a story of a guy fucking his wife (oc) but hehehe seems like he meant it literally...

hoorayass
26-05-2007, 01:42 AM
Nice story, please keep it coming. Thank you!

vin2324
26-05-2007, 10:44 AM
Carry on boys.......:p

lovebirds
26-05-2007, 10:59 AM
Didn't you know?

Anyway before i read i had the impression this was a story of a guy fucking his wife (oc) but hehehe seems like he meant it literally...

Me tot the same too ..., until ...