PDA

View Full Version : Need expert advice from all bros & sis

deathsyct
07-04-2007, 01:26 AM
Hi to all bros & sis.

sry 4 putting this topic up but i really wanna hear ur advice.
have u ever love someone but later on found out that she has had sex with her ex bf b4?
i know its v common 2day. but do u feel disappointed?

i know that ignorance is a bliss & curiousity kills e cat. but i happen to pop out e qns & ask her. and i got an ans that really disappoint me. i'm very confuse rite nw ask many bros & sis will actually ask me to think myself whether i really love her & can i accept her. wat will u do if u r in my position. i juz wanna hear frm different pt of view frm every1.

sry to bother all the bros & sis abt my little prob here but i really appreciate if u give ur view on this incident. thanx in advance

pepsilight
07-04-2007, 01:38 AM
Pardon me but r u a virgin? :confused:

If u cant accept her past, please dun claim u really love her.:mad:

andyhalo
07-04-2007, 01:38 AM
This is just a very SIMPLE question. U juz need to ask urself back the same question. "Did you have sex before?" No use thinking abt things which are beyond our control. Do you know that you'll be going out with her at this point in time? No? Then you can't fault or feel disappointed about things that happened before you meet her. It will be a totally ballgame if she had done it while still with u.:)

It juz showed that u r not ready to accept things as yet. If you really want a 100% virgin, i suggest u get a queue number at the maternity ward. No pun intended, but this is REALITY!!!

Starlight07
07-04-2007, 01:44 AM
Hi to all bros & sis.

have u ever love someone but later on found out that she has had sex with her ex bf b4?

Hi Bro,

I can understand your predicament.

Maybe try thinking from this perspective, have you had sex with your ex-gf before?

If you had, then I must ask why is it the case that you not a virgin for her but she has to be a virgin for you? In either case, I suggest you forgive and forget. If you can't, you better give her up. This will haunt your relationship and will become a very bad excuse that you will start using to be disloyal to her. I don't think the relationship will turn out that meaningful. Better not to waste your time.

hoesay
07-04-2007, 02:13 AM
...have u ever love someone but later on found out that she has had sex with her ex bf b4?
... but i happen to pop out e qns & ask her. and i got an ans that really disappoint me. i'm very confuse rite nw ask many bros & sis will actually ask me to think myself whether i really love her & can i accept her. wat will u do if u r in my position. i juz wanna hear frm different pt of view frm every1.

Bro, to answer your first question, yes, my ex-gf used to have sex with her ex-bf even after they break-off, I suspected something, so I questioned her, and I got a reply that is very shocking... she loves to have sexs everyday, so if I do not fulfil her she will get herself fulfilled somehow.:(

To ask myself if I mind her having sex with her ex-bf even if I love her, my answer is I surely mind. I started to asked myself so can I accept this kind of gal as wife. After thinking of chinese traditions, finally decided to let her go.

Hope this 2cent is helpful to solve your puzzle. Cheers.

deathsyct
07-04-2007, 02:50 AM
It will be a totally ballgame if she had done it while still with u.:) yes very true. sense of betrayal is far more worst den disappointment

Maybe try thinking from this perspective, have you had sex with your ex-gf before? i havent have sex b4. nt with my ex nor my present gf.

Bro, to answer your first question, yes, my ex-gf used to have sex with her ex-bf even after they break-off, I suspected something, so I questioned her, and I got a reply that is very shocking... she loves to have sexs everyday, so if I do not fulfil her she will get herself fulfilled somehow.:(

To ask myself if I mind her having sex with her ex-bf even if I love her, my answer is I surely mind. I started to asked myself so can I accept this kind of gal as wife. After thinking of chinese traditions, finally decided to let her go.

Hope this 2cent is helpful to solve your puzzle. Cheers. thanks for sharing ur experience. if i were in ur shoe i'd let her go too.

dominion
07-04-2007, 08:32 AM
don't think u r a virgin so how can u mind she's not a virgin?

ask yourself two questions: Do you love her?
If no, then just break off.
If yes, then who cares about her past?(even though I see no wrong in it)

Next: Does she love you?
If no, just break off.
If yes, then she deserves your love.

Its that simple. If all these small things can stand in the way of love for you, then I seriously hope that you won't meet with more problems in the future which a lot of people do.

Rof|maoxz
07-04-2007, 09:13 AM
Hi to all bros & sis.

sry to bother all the bros & sis abt my little prob here but i really appreciate if u give ur view on this incident. thanx in advance

Forget all those "if you love her" shit stuff. You are just worrying on the sex part.

First of all, is her lovemaking skills good? If she's hell of good, you should thank her ex-boyfrd! :D

jedycity
07-04-2007, 09:34 AM
don't think u r a virgin so how can u mind she's not a virgin?

ask yourself two questions: Do you love her?
If no, then just break off.
If yes, then who cares about her past?(even though I see no wrong in it)

If no, just break off.

Its that simple. If all these small things can stand in the way of love for you, then I seriously hope that you won't meet with more problems in the future which a lot of people do.

I agreed on bro dominion,
The main thing is you love her or not. For the sex part, you will never know or feel if she is a virgin. It is very difficult to tell if the girl is virgin.

Only based on after sex girl’s semen torn & bleed also very difficult. This is just my 2 cents opinion.

zeus
07-04-2007, 09:43 AM
I agreed on bro dominion,
The main thing is you love her or not. For the sex part, you will never know or feel if she is a virgin. It is very difficult to tell if the girl is virgin.

Only based on after sex girl’s semen torn & bleed also very difficult. This is just my 2 cents opinion.

You meant hymen don't you?

deathscyth: you already answer the question yourself. since you said it is very common nowadays, why do you still ask again?

let's make it more simple, put yourself in her shoe, take it that you had sex with your ex before. And she is a virgin, you love her a lot, what would she do? And what would you do?

asspanker
07-04-2007, 10:05 AM
If you really love a person, most likely you should learn to accept him/ her for who they are. One should not just focus on just their past, because all of us have our own past experiences be it for better or worse.

I think you should take some time and think it over, talk it out with your gf. All of us have different levels sex drives but if she is still having sex with her ex, while being with you. I can only think that she is not the kind to be stable with.

lolzz... Maybe its better for you to be her friends, should things turn out this way. And who knows.. maybe she might just screw her X(U) too.. :p Just 2 cents worth..

Mark Lim
07-04-2007, 10:37 AM
My 2 cents to share, i am the old fashion type:

1. Wife - must be virgin, pure and love me only.
3. Girl Friend - must be virgin, can date others, no sex.
4. Mistress/er nai - dun need to be virgin, but when with me must not have sex with others.
5. FL/WL - must not be virgin, more experience the better. pattern more than badminton and good service.

Isn't this the ideal for all men ? However, in life you dun always get the ideal.

packardbell
07-04-2007, 11:22 AM
Hi to all bros & sis.

i know that ignorance is a bliss & curiousity kills e cat. but i happen to pop out e qns & ask her. and i got an ans that really disappoint me. i'm very confuse rite nw ask many bros & sis will actually ask me to think myself whether i really love her & can i accept her. wat will u do if u r in my position. i juz wanna hear frm different pt of view frm every1.

Brudder, you must be lucky to have this gal that is so frank and confessed to you. What if she choose not to tell the truth and act as if you do not trust her and she asked for breakoff. I think you already have the answer in your mind. Tell yourself frankly, would you really mind that she is not a virgin, your mail seem to say that you mind. Then, does her caring and love make you re-consider accepting her. If yes, then the 3rd question, do you still love her? If yes, then forgive and accept her lor to avoid yourself from suffering too. Do remember, what's your decision today may not able to revert. If no, then, very simple breakoff, cos no point to be together whereby you have this discomfort stay in your life/marriage. Sooner or later will breakoff too, might as well do it now. Do remember, life itself is not perfect. To ask for perfectness, first of all, ask yourself first if you are 100% perfect. We know that this world is not fair but so long as you did what you think is right for yourself, go for it.

Castrol
07-04-2007, 11:51 AM

so what if she had sex with ex bf before? yeah maybe she gave him out-of-this-world bbbj, awesome AR and tongue fucked his ass, 69 with him for hours, let him bonk her pink pussy several times a day depending on his fucking mood.

so what? :D

-SBF-
07-04-2007, 12:34 PM
so what if she had sex with ex bf before? yeah maybe she gave him out-of-this-world bbbj, awesome AR and tongue fucked his ass, 69 with him for hours, let him bonk her pink pussy several times a day depending on his fucking mood.

so what? :D

wah so power:D

lacoruna69
07-04-2007, 12:39 PM
I really admire the frankness in your girl. To be frank, it is hard to find a virgin nowadays. I think the main question is, after she met you, did she still carry on her relationship with her ex?
If yes, dump her!
If no, hey man, it is all her past. I would gladly take this girl as my wife.

acidstorm
07-04-2007, 04:51 PM
Bro,

leave the past behind and look towards the future. Otherwise, you will not be moving forward.

The past can't be change, so you have to learn to accept it. :)

darrendon
07-04-2007, 07:07 PM
First of all, I will like to ask you how much do you love her. If you truly love her, you wouldn't mind her past. If you mind her past, you don't love her deep enough. You should think of both of your future and not just being bothered too much about her past. What is the past has passed. What matter most is the future.

You should spend your time thinking about both of your future instead of the past. Everyone has our past so why let our past affect our future if we can decide what we want for our future. As long as she is faithful when she is with you and you truly love her, all the past is passed.

The choice is yours. Either you keep holding your life back in the past, or you move on from now and plan for the future.

Jkin
07-04-2007, 07:59 PM

4. Mistress/er nai - dun need to be virgin, but when with me must not have sex with others.
5. FL/WL - must not be virgin, more experience the better. pattern more than badminton and good service.

Isn't this the ideal for all men ? However, in life you dun always get the ideal.

My sentiments too! I don't think it is old fashioned at all. It is to avoid future problems...a sexually open wife is the root of mens' trouble unless one is into wife sharing this sort of thing.

delayer
07-04-2007, 08:40 PM
I really admire the frankness in your girl. To be frank, it is hard to find a virgin nowadays. I think the main question is, after she met you, did she still carry on her relationship with her ex?
If yes, dump her!
If no, hey man, it is all her past. I would gladly take this girl as my wife.

yah. especially when sam's quote above by billy crystal says alot. when a girl gives her virginity. she always wants it for thier husband (not all girl but i would say most) but there are always.... not the first that is always ur real husband so you cannot blame her for being not virgin.

it is why not divorce rate is so high. coz alot of rash decision. some over lack of communication. if you are looking for a wife then u always check out the marraige vow. if u cant even fulfil that i doubt u are ready for a relationship.

WillamSexsphere
07-04-2007, 11:52 PM
I am no expert nor am i qualified in anyway to give any advice.

For a man and a woman to join as one, it means the surrender of your most physical self above your emotional self to each other. This is call love.

The ancient tradition of seeking for virgin as a wife stemmed from this act of love, for what else is there to proof that you love each other if none other than virginity?

Through the years, that tradition became corrupted in a male dominated world, with inequality to the women. Men are not required to be virgin but women must be if they are to be married.

It isnt exactly a selfish act on the part on by the men, for sex to men is just a pure release, with the ability to fuck and forget but to women, they don't and are unable to forget, thus, a woman is best a virgin, so that they have nothing that is impossible to forget. Our forefathers were wise.

However, in our modern age of equality, pre-marital sex is nothing new and is pretty common. Have or not had sex is not supposed to hinder love, for we delude ourselves or attempt to delude ourselves that we have the ability and maturity to leave the past as past and will never be brought up again.

Therefore, in order not to delude yourself and your girlfriend not to delude herself too, you both must succeed in the attempt to lay the ghost of your sexual pasts to rest and start afresh, never to bring it up and closed that chapter of your lives, a door that is locked and key thrown away.

Then join again all that's pure of true love, the ultimate surrender of selves for a new joint beginning, for the future is yet to be lived for the 2 of you.

Simply put:- if both of you are prepared to lay the past to rest, then marry her and treat her honourably with trust as she would you. I would. For no mortal being such as us are perfect. We all have our flaws.

PS: One fear most men have is meeting her ex - it would certainly be embarassing and imagination can run wild. We are only human. But we can choose to be gentlemen about it and not behave like a spoilt child. The choice for you to make him a friend or a stranger lies with you, and your wife should respect your decision if you take pains to explain to her your rationale.

lol!..i talk too much. Have a beer. Cheers!:)

-

deathsyct
08-04-2007, 01:58 AM
If no, just break off.
ya i think she deserve my love

First of all, is her lovemaking skills good? If she's hell of good, you should thank her ex-boyfrd! :Di'm nt sure as i've nt tried it out yet

For the sex part, you will never know or feel if she is a virgin. It is very difficult to tell if the girl is virgin.

Only based on after sex girl’s semen torn & bleed also very difficult. This is just my 2 cents opinion.I ask and she juz told me frankly.

let's make it more simple, put yourself in her shoe, take it that you had sex with your ex before. And she is a virgin, you love her a lot, what would she do? And what would you do?hmm. ok i know wat to do alr. thanx alot bro

Isn't this the ideal for all men ? However, in life you dun always get the ideal.totally agree bro

Brudder, you must be lucky to have this gal that is so frank and confessed to you. What if she choose not to tell the truth and act as if you do not trust her and she asked for breakoff. I think you already have the answer in your mind. Tell yourself frankly, would you really mind that she is not a virgin, your mail seem to say that you mind. Then, does her caring and love make you re-consider accepting her. If yes, then the 3rd question, do you still love her? If yes, then forgive and accept her lor to avoid yourself from suffering too. Do remember, what's your decision today may not able to revert. If no, then, very simple breakoff, cos no point to be together whereby you have this discomfort stay in your life/marriage. Sooner or later will breakoff too, might as well do it now. Do remember, life itself is not perfect. To ask for perfectness, first of all, ask yourself first if you are 100% perfect. We know that this world is not fair but so long as you did what you think is right for yourself, go for it.ya. i'm lucky tat she confessed and told me e truth.