PDA

View Full Version : My ex colleague and I...

tansy
25-03-2018, 02:39 AM
Wanna pen down this story because I hadn't told anyone about it. So here it goes...

It was my first day at work. And I forgot my engagement ring, damn.

After I came out from my superior's office, my mentor (assigned to me) brought me around the office, introducing me to a lot of colleagues from various departments. I wore a short patterned bandage skirt and a black top (I'm a small C, standing at 1.58m/42kg). Nothing revealing, because I was trying to strike a good impression at work.

I shook hands with all the people I came across, but I could hardly remember any faces at all. My mentor said, "This is Bryan (name made up)."

I waved my hand at Bryan and he stood up enthusiastically. Quite good looking, I must say. Looks rather young... Tan, with broad shoulders, and dressed rather smartly.

Bryan: Hi!

Me: Oh hello!

Mentor: Eh, he is new too. Came around two weeks ago?

Bryan: No actually, it was last month.

Me: Oh... ok.

I smiled at him and soon got ushered to other departments...

coconutboy
25-03-2018, 02:50 AM
Please continue sis.

Pitch my tent first

tansy
25-03-2018, 03:05 AM
Work was pretty mundane. My mentor had assigned some colleagues to take me out for lunch, but because I'm rather introverted, I could hardly fit in and make any small talks.

I remembered to wear my ring so a few colleagues got curious and asked me if I was engaged.

I was also trying to learn the ropes as fast as I could. So I stayed back everyday a little longer to finish up my work. During one of the uneventful days there, Bryan came up to me with his leave form, "They say I need to submit my leave form to you."

I took the paper from him and skim through the details.

On the leave form, it wrote:
Applying leave on xx/xx/xx
Reasons: Choosing hdb with my girlfriend

While noting down the details,
Me: Which area?

Bryan: Huh, what?

Me: You are choosing your flat with your girlfriend right?

Bryan: Oh ya. Tampines.

Me: The most recent one quite hard to ballot. What's your number?

Bryan: Wa you also know ah? It's quite hot, we got 60.

Me: That's a very good number.

Bryan: Ya thanks. You chose a flat too already? Which area you got?

Me: Sengkang.

Bryan: Got already or not? I think got already right?

Me: Ya...

Bryan: eh, what's your chat id? I add you. We chat la, so you can give me some tips on choosing bto.

pete7
25-03-2018, 03:28 AM
Waiting for more.. nice story...

tansy
25-03-2018, 03:43 AM
For the past few weeks of chatting with him on company's messenger app was rather enjoyable.

I found that he is the same age as I am, and was in a relationship for 4 years. We also chatted about other things like what we had for lunch, work stress, relationship problems, pokemonGO that was just launched. You probably could deduce when this happened by doing some simple calculations.

Every morning and after lunch when he entered the door, I would look up and see him making a cheeky face. One day when he came back from lunch...

Me: So what you had for lunch?
Bryan: Macdonalds! Damn good to be eating that.
Me: Walao so good. I also want. Never tabao for me.
Bryan: I'm pretty sure you could still taste the salt in my mouth if you kiss me right now.

Knowing where this would lead to, I paused and stay silent for a moment.

Bryan: Did I say something wrong?
Me: No la. Was busy.
Bryan: Ok, so are you game on it?
Me: Why not?
Bryan: Are you afraid to cheat on your fiance?
Me: I have no morals.
Bryan: woa woa woa. Ok. See you later at the back of the building after work.
Me: ok.

That day, I was wearing a simple black shift dress. I was getting conscious about my looks. Do I need to wear some perfume? Should I rinse my mouth?

I saw him packed his bag and walked out. Slowly I trailed behind him and went to the back of the building. Everyone was just knocking off from work and the quiet building had became noisy again.

We looked into each other's eyes and didn't speak.

Bryan: Did anyone see you?
Me: No.
Bryan: Ok. Um, you ready?
Me: uh huh.

He hugged and kissed me. We locked our lips together and began kissing passionately. His hands began to wander, and slipped into the dress, feeling my body. I suddenly stopped, and looked around.

Me: it's not safe here.
Bryan: ya. (Scanning around the area) You're right. We should stop.

We then separately walked to the bus stop and pretended that we were strangers...

newtoarena
25-03-2018, 03:56 AM
camping for more!!

keep it up sis!

i^Xi0n
25-03-2018, 06:51 AM
interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it going.

madpig88
25-03-2018, 06:57 AM
Thanks for the nice new story and updates Sis!

ibanezjem555
25-03-2018, 08:28 AM
Uppz my humble points to Sis. Can ask what motivated the sudden impulse to kiss him ?

KTVbuddy
25-03-2018, 08:40 AM
waiting here for more of this really nice story.

eddtan1
25-03-2018, 09:20 AM
Good buildup...camping for more

jwat
25-03-2018, 09:24 AM
Camping, I hope you are alright mentally

tansy
25-03-2018, 10:04 AM
Uppz my humble points to Sis. Can ask what motivated the sudden impulse to kiss him ?

I think I personally wanted something more too. And I had the "fuck it" attitude and just went for it.

tansy
25-03-2018, 10:04 AM
Camping, I hope you are alright mentally

Thanks I'm alright!

hi2u
25-03-2018, 10:16 AM
Sometimes it just happens. Chemistry I guess?
Keep up your tales :)

I think I personally wanted something more too. And I had the "fuck it" attitude and just went for it.

virtualguy77
25-03-2018, 11:06 AM
Real life encounter! Awesome stuff sis!

He must be quite bold to ask that on that day though.... I guess the build up from all the flirting from the chat helps?

ibanezjem555
25-03-2018, 11:41 AM

Like the way you said it. Straight up front. Include more inner thoughts in story Sis.

Setting up camp and gathering firewood ! :cool:

Calem
25-03-2018, 03:57 PM
Like the way you said it. Straight up front. Include more inner thoughts in story Sis.

Setting up camp and gathering firewood ! :cool:

You need help with campfire ?

Bak Chor Mee
25-03-2018, 04:41 PM
TS, camp for more.

TungYang
25-03-2018, 04:41 PM
Pitching tent

MooingCow
25-03-2018, 04:45 PM
Nice story, please continue ...

ibanezjem555
25-03-2018, 04:53 PM
Yes, bring the marshmellows..:D

tansy
25-03-2018, 08:05 PM
Bryan: How was it yesterday?

I began replaying the scene in my head while trying to maintain a poler face in the office. I was a receptionist by the way, hence it is very easy to spot me getting excited over chats.

Me: Hmmmmmm.

I began to recall him kissing me. Thought he could do better with the kisses.

Me: I think you could kiss more gently. It felt like you were about to swallow my entire lips.

Bryan: Oops. My bad. So sorry.

Bryan: Shall we try again today?

I'm kind of worried about going back to the same area. What if someone sees us and report to the security?

Me: But that place is not safe...

Bryan: We can go to the dungeon.

Me: Huh? Where?

Bryan: I'll show you.

Bryan came out to the front desk, beckoning me to go with him. "Eh, toilet", he said. I nodded and followed behind him.

Loretta
25-03-2018, 09:56 PM
Nice story sis, do continue:)

ibanezjem555
25-03-2018, 10:10 PM
Curious where dungeon is.. old unused basement office ? Sorry.. don't let us interrupt you..

tansy
26-03-2018, 12:02 AM
While walking to the toilet together, he pointed to the stairs on our right.

Bryan: Here.

I peered over the small opening at the door to see what's in there. Just flight of stairs leading to another level, I thought.

He opened the door, and walked down the stairs. It was pitch dark, it doesn't seem like a place with offices. Then we reached the end of the stairs. I looked into the darkness, and saw some dusty tables and chairs at the far end. This so called "dungeon" seems like a stairwell that the management used to store unused furnitures.

This place feels quiet. Nobody would have walked into this place for no reason.

Bryan: The dungeon I was talking about is here. Shall we come here later after work?

Me: Ok, we could...

Bryan: Ok, eh let's go to the toilet. I really have to pee.

--

Work has finally ended. The long awaited moment was finally here. I packed my bag slowly, waiting for Bryan to come out. 10 minutes passed and there was no one in sight. I gathered that he probably have to work late.

A whatsapp message came. It was Bryan. "Paiseh, I have to rush something out."

"It's ok. I'll wait," I replied.

I took my belongings and made my way to the dungeon.

I waited patiently in the darkness for him. Half an hour passed and the door finally creaked open. I walked into somewhere further in, just in case someone else walked in.

Phew, it was Bryan.

He seemed tired. The moment he came in, he grabbed me by the waist and kissed me. His hands and lips were cold.

Bryan: Sorry, I'm terribly late.

Me: It's alright.

I pecked his lips gently. He recipocrated, and we soon locked our lips together again. Slowly, he began kissing me more passionately and I rejected his kisses. He looked confused.

Me: this is not how you should kiss. It's too rough.

I locked my hands around his neck, and gave him a gentle kiss on the lips. Then I locked my lips with his, frenching him softly, but passionately. He learnt fast. Soon, he figured out my way of kissing and followed. His fingers began to slowly move downwards, and into my dress.

Bryan: Nice... Thongs. I like.

He slipped his fingers into my thong, and played with my clit a little. "Oh my god, you're so wet."

"Mmmmm." I let out a sound whenever he touched the right spot. I began to move my hands downwards too and touched his bulge. He was getting real hard, I could feel it.

He suddenly stopped and put his bag on the dusty desk. Then he carefully lay my bag on top of his, before resuming. I began to unzip his fly, to let his hardened cock out and began to stroke it. He peeled my thongs and lift up my dress.

"Nice, you are shaved."

With a quick and sudden movement, he flipped me over and pinned me on the desk. He pinched my butt and spanked it, before lifting my dress up.

The moment is here. He took his hardened cock and shoved it deeply into me. We both let out an "ahhhh" and he pumped it slowly. The speed began to increase, and the fucking sound became louder with the wetness of my pussy.

He took it out and unload his cum on the floor. Bryan handed me some tissues and we quietly cleaned our juices off ourselves. Then we slowly made our way to the toilet to rinse our mouths, before walking like strangers to the bus stop again.

coconutboy
26-03-2018, 01:06 AM
While walking to the toilet together, he pointed to the stairs on our right.

Bryan: Here.

I peered over the small opening at the door to see what's in there. Just flight of stairs leading to another level, I thought.

He opened the door, and walked down the stairs. It was pitch dark, it doesn't seem like a place with offices. Then we reached the end of the stairs. I looked into the darkness, and saw some dusty tables and chairs at the far end. This so called "dungeon" seems like a stairwell that the management used to store unused furnitures.

This place feels quiet. Nobody would have walked into this place for no reason.

Bryan: The dungeon I was talking about is here. Shall we come here later after work?

Me: Ok, we could...

Bryan: Ok, eh let's go to the toilet. I really have to pee.

--

Work has finally ended. The long awaited moment was finally here. I packed my bag slowly, waiting for Bryan to come out. 10 minutes passed and there was no one in sight. I gathered that he probably have to work late.

A whatsapp message came. It was Bryan. "Paiseh, I have to rush something out."

"It's ok. I'll wait," I replied.

I took my belongings and made my way to the dungeon.

I waited patiently in the darkness for him. Half an hour passed and the door finally creaked open. I walked into somewhere further in, just in case someone else walked in.

Phew, it was Bryan.

He seemed tired. The moment he came in, he grabbed me by the waist and kissed me. His hands and lips were cold.

Bryan: Sorry, I'm terribly late.

Me: It's alright.

I pecked his lips gently. He recipocrated, and we soon locked our lips together again. Slowly, he began kissing me more passionately and I rejected his kisses. He looked confused.

Me: this is not how you should kiss. It's too rough.

I locked my hands around his neck, and gave him a gentle kiss on the lips. Then I locked my lips with his, frenching him softly, but passionately. He learnt fast. Soon, he figured out my way of kissing and followed. His fingers began to slowly move downwards, and into my dress.

Bryan: Nice... Thongs. I like.

He slipped his fingers into my thong, and played with my clit a little. "Oh my god, you're so wet."

"Mmmmm." I let out a sound whenever he touched the right spot. I began to move my hands downwards too and touched his bulge. He was getting real hard, I could feel it.

He suddenly stopped and put his bag on the dusty desk. Then he carefully lay my bag on top of his, before resuming. I began to unzip his fly, to let his hardened cock out and began to stroke it. He peeled my thongs and lift up my dress.

"Nice, you are shaved."

With a quick and sudden movement, he flipped me over and pinned me on the desk. He pinched my butt and spanked it, before lifting my dress up.

The moment is here. He took his hardened cock and shoved it deeply into me. We both let out an "ahhhh" and he pumped it slowly. The speed began to increase, and the fucking sound became louder with the wetness of my pussy.

He took it out and unload his cum on the floor. Bryan handed me some tissues and we quietly cleaned our juices off ourselves. Then we slowly made our way to the toilet to rinse our mouths, before walking like strangers to the bus stop again.

Wah, U let him piak u raw ah sis...

What a lucky guy he is.

Did u feel bad about cheating on your bf?

SwallowMeCum
26-03-2018, 01:19 AM
camping for more

Cradily
26-03-2018, 01:26 AM
Waiting for next installment

Jay Chou
26-03-2018, 06:48 AM

Up u bro. 😊

KnowItAll
26-03-2018, 07:05 AM
like your story very much sis... it's very nice... share more soon...

Truthful
26-03-2018, 08:07 AM
keep the updates coming sis, great story.

Hennesi
26-03-2018, 08:40 AM
Nice story sis, camping for updates

DisGraceFool
26-03-2018, 03:24 PM
keep the updates coming sis, great story.

Yes agree with you it is a great story . :)

tansy
26-03-2018, 07:33 PM
Before I knew it, 3 months had gone by and I had passed my probation. We grew closer during these few months - We had been frequently seen taking the bus to and fro the office, and laughing together on our way to the toilet.

Me: Eh, what you eating ah?
Bryan: Png kueh from the market lor. You want a bite?
Me: Nah... (gesturing to his breakfast) I want the WHOLE piece.
Bryan: Then I eat what??????
Me: You should be glad I want your breakfast ok, considering that I don't usually eat breakfast.

I took a bite, smiled cheekily and left the department. Few moments later, Bryan came out with his breakfast, and placed it on my table.

I felt touched by his gesture.

Bryan: Nah, you can have the whole thing. You want coffee or not?
Me: Half a cup? Thanks!

I reached for the mails collected this morning.

Why was there a grey package addressed to me? I slit open the package and peep inside. Inside it was a pair of red sexy lingerie. I hid it quickly in my bag.

Me: Eh. There is a package addressed to me.
Bryan: That's fast. I ordered it two nights ago.
Me: Huh??
Bryan: I want to see you wear it.
Me: Ok... but how to keep later wtf
Bryan: You want to throw it away afterwards also can.

It's very cheap only.

Today after work ok?

Bangster
26-03-2018, 07:51 PM
Today after work ok?

why him?
Because he was the only one who hit on you?

Prioree
26-03-2018, 11:39 PM
Yes agree with you it is a great story . :)

Agree with you too . :D

Hubbard
27-03-2018, 02:08 AM
Keep continue the story

meijipcc
27-03-2018, 07:04 AM
nice story, more updates of it will be great. support support.

Jay Chou
27-03-2018, 07:18 AM
why him?

Up u bro. 😊

MPLover
27-03-2018, 07:45 AM
nice story! waiting here for more good stuff to come.

Roothe
27-03-2018, 04:33 PM
Nice story sis, please continue!

Context
27-03-2018, 04:40 PM
Thanks for the update, my favourite part was when there was a package with a surprise inside

tansy
28-03-2018, 12:32 AM
The dungeon was no longer safe. Cleaners were pushing things in and out of the dungeon recently, and we found out that the management rented out a space near the stairwell to a company.

Bryan: I don't know where else can we go anymore.

Me: Do you dare to go to the transit?

Bryan: Huh, what is a transit?

Me: Transit hotel la. Like hotel81, fragrance hotel, that sort of place.

Bryan: I don't know. Expensive or not?

Me: $30 or so for 2 hours I think.

Bryan: Thought expensive sia. Ok la we go lor. But I'm afraid some people we know might see us if it's like in town area.

I quickly google searched for the nearest transit. There seemed to be one near our office, and it is within walkable distance.

After work, we proceed to the transit. Nearby there was a 7-11, and we bought condoms there before heading into the hotel.

Bryan was nervous. I calmly asked him to hand me his NRIC, and I passed the NRICs to the counter staff. We paid in cash, since we do not want to leave any tracks behind. The staff handed me the keys and we left the counter.

"Woa, how come you know the drill?" He asked.

"I came before lor," I replied.

"Wtf... you came before?????"

"That's a story for another day."

I opened the door and we went in. After putting our bags down, we hugged each other and kissed. Bryan pinned me down on the bed, and moved his lips slowly downwards to my neck while removing my dress at the same time.

Like our lips, our legs were entwined together too. Bryan slipped his fingers into my thongs, and rubbed my clit until it was wet. He then whispered, "do you want to... change into the lingerie now?"

"Mmmmmmmm... Ok, give me a minute."

I reached for the package in my bag and went into the bathroom.

tansy
28-03-2018, 12:33 AM
why him?

I wasn't even looking in the first place... :D
Eventually through our chats, I found a connection with me so I agreed lor.

chaoturtle
28-03-2018, 01:37 AM
Very nice story... pls continue. Camping for more

tansy
28-03-2018, 01:55 AM
Long post ahead...

I stared at the lingerie long and hard. How the fuck am I supposed to wear this type of lingerie? I tried hard to look for the hole to slip my legs in but there were too many holes.

After figuring out for quite some time, Bryan walked in to the bathroom. "You ok or not?" He asked.

"How to wear this ah?"

He took the lingerie from me, and fumbled with it. Then he kneeled down and signalled me to put my leg through the hole.

The bra was a flimsy piece of fabric with no padding at all. Most of the bra were made up of thin lace, with black ribbons to tie at the back. The bottom piece was made of lace, and the part where the pussy was had no fabric for easy entering.

Bryan sat down at the edge of the bed naked, looking into the bathroom. I walked out slowly, strutting my way to the bed and climbed on top of him. He looked like he was enjoying the view of a masterpiece.

I gave him a peck on the lips while stroking him. Then I kneeled on the floor, and licked the head of his cock. I circled my tongue around his head, and tracing the veins on his cock with my tongue. Afterwards, I went down on him and alternate between licking and sucking him, while massaging his balls. Bryan lifted his head up, and let out a moan.

Seeing that Bryan was enjoying the blowjob, I sat on top of him and used my vagina to rub his cock back and forth. Then, I pushed him on the bed and continue rubbing him while french kissing him.

"Do you. wanna. have sex. now?" I whispered.

Bryan reached for the condom and I placed it on his cock. I then rubbed him for a while more before putting his cock into me. I pinned his hands down and rode him hard. Realising he couldn't take it any longer, he flipped me over to doggy position and entered me. Bryan pulled my hair, and gave me a long hard thrust, before cumming inside me while still wearing the condom.

He pulled out, threw the condom away and we went into the bathroom to washup. We then lied on the bed afterwards.

Bryan: Just now was damn awesome.

Me: I know. I can tell you are enjoying a lot.

Bryan: Can I ask you a question?

Me: What thing?

Bryan: Just now you said you went to a transit before.

Me: uh-uh. Few years back la.

Bryan: With your fiance ah?

I paused for a long time. There was a long gap of silence between us.

Me: I was involved with a married man before.

Bryan: Woa!!! As a fb or...?

Me: Nah... I was young la so I fell in love quite deeply with him.

Bryan: No wonder you seemed so experienced. My girlfriend would never do all that.

Me: You mean you guys don't have sex?

Bryan: Have la, but it's just different lor. (Pause) How many partners you had before?

Me: (counting with my fingers) ... 8?

Bryan: Wtf... 8???? (Silence) Would you mind that I'm more inexperienced than you?

Me: Why would I? I don't mind la. I can guide you.

JilinArsehole
28-03-2018, 02:54 AM
camping for more

BK4ever
28-03-2018, 06:53 AM
your story is nice ts, more of it will be great.

jTunes
28-03-2018, 10:48 PM
Nice story sis, pls continue...

smoky7
28-03-2018, 10:55 PM
Nice story, have up u my 12 points

ibanezjem555
28-03-2018, 10:57 PM
Hard and uncompromising story. Straight up to your face ! Carry on Sis ...

Also like yr answer on why you chose him.. connect lor..:D

coconutboy
28-03-2018, 11:45 PM
Nice update sis

newtoarena
28-03-2018, 11:50 PM
keep the story going sis!!

tansy
29-03-2018, 01:42 AM
It's around the Christmas period and the company was busy with decorating the office. Being the new birds of the company, Bryan and I got arrowed to decorate the office together.

We weren't complaining about that since we get to spend more time together legitly (is that even a word lol). Occasionally when the team needed some stuff from the storeroom, we would volunteered to get it and sneak passionate kisses inside the storeroom. But coming out from the storeroom, we would pretend to be absolute professional with each other, acting more like good buddies instead.

There was this guy from the HQ (not important but let's just call him Sam) who would drop by the office just to have random chats with me. He would compliment me, joke around and pretend that he was looking for someone else.

One day, Bryan came out for a toilet break and saw him, then silently exited the office. When he came back, the guy was gone and Bryan walked towards me.

"Eh, who was that guy ah?" He asked.

"Why leh? You jealous is it?" I replied cheekily.

"Please lah, I jealous for what? He looks like an uncle leh." He said as he rolled his eyes and walked back to his department.

It was lunch time soon, but my chest was hurting. It was an old injury I had few years ago, hence I got my colleagues to take away for me and I walked to the neighbourhood playground nearby for a rest.

A car horned at me. I was pretty sure I wasn't in the way, or crossing the carpark recklessly. I turned back, and saw a white car infront of me. The driver came out, and it was Sam.

"You going out for lunch alone? I was about to go for lunch, hop in," he said.

I rejected his offer and said, "Uh, no no. I was just going to the nearby park to take a rest."

"You sure?"

Siao ah. I'm not very keen on eating with you, why would I join you for lunch...

After I thanked him for his offer, I walked out and slowly walked to the playground and sat down on the platforms. My phone buzzed, it was Bryan asking me where was I. I told him that I was at the playground, and he said he was coming out to look for me.

Seeing me rubbing my chest, he asked if I was ok, to which I replied that my old injury came to visit me. He sat beside me, and we went silent.

Our eyes met for a brief moment, and then he leaned over and kissed me. I reciprocated, and put my tongue in his mouth to wrestle with his tongue. I reached out to the fly of his pants slowly, and massaged the area until it grew hard.

He leaned back and said, "siao ah, this is public area leh."

I shrugged. It was a weekday, plus there wasn't a single soul in sight. I opened my legs wide as an invite for him, and pouted my lips. Bryan scanned the surroundings and leaned in to continue french kissing me. His fingers travelled to my inner thigh, and slipped into my panties to finger me. He rubbed my clit until it was wet before pushing his fingers into my pussy hole. He gradually gained speed and momentum, going in and out of the hole repeatedly.

Bryan took his fingers out, and I proceed to climb on top of him. I rubbed and massaged his cock, while he laid back closing his eyes and used his arms to support his weight. I started rubbing slowly, and eventually got faster and faster. Bryan wanted to unzip his pants to take his cock out, but lunch was almost over. I moved away from his hips, and saw some translucent white stains on his pants which I left behind.

"Damn naughty ah you," He said as he spanked my butt when we left the playground.

alwaysalone
29-03-2018, 01:47 AM
1st to comment!
Please continue on!
Anything happened after lunch?

tansy
29-03-2018, 02:16 AM
After lunch, we were back at our seats and carried on with our day as usual. Moments later, Bryan came out and asked me to go to the toilet with him.

Bryan: Eh. Thanks for that lovely lunch break just now.

Me: ... You're welcome.

Bryan: I wanna ask you something.

Me: Uh-huh. What?

(Silence)

Bryan: ...... Do you like me?

There was an even longer silence after he asked that question. Truth is, I think I like him and enjoyed being with him (except lunch. I never liked looking at him eating his lunch because we are polar opposites. He is super messy in his eating and I am very organised.).

I wanted more of this relationship. But if I reply a yes to his question, I know that I will lose my fiance. I must not let Bryan know how I feel towards him. All of these were too familiar to me, I knew what will happen, if I made known of my feelings for him.

"Nope." I said finally.

There was a silence again. This path to the toilet felt oddly longer than before. I want this moment to end.

"Would you one day like me?"

"Maybe. Maybe not. Why do you ask?"

He shrugged and scratched his head. "Arghhhhh I don't know. I think I like you. (Pause) As in, I think I'm slowly falling in love with you."

"So... I ask you back. Would you one day like me, if you think you havent?"

"Not sure. Maybe, maybe not."

"Ok."

Finally we reached the toilet. Finally. I am determined not to let this develop further than this current state. I convinced myself that it was all about the thrill that I was seeking. Nothing more.

basfreak
29-03-2018, 07:12 AM
I enjoyed your sharing TS, shall wait here for more installments of it.

EggCorn
29-03-2018, 10:28 AM
found a connection with me so I agreed lor.

You make a very good point if since the connection was there then why not

tony cool
29-03-2018, 10:57 AM
Hope to karma to you, do this things to your future husband. I think ur heart is black , no feeling bad for your husband. :mad: I feel sad for your future husband :(

mikestc
29-03-2018, 11:48 AM
After lunch, we were back at our seats and carried on with our day as usual. Moments later, Bryan came out and asked me to go to the toilet with him.

Bryan: Eh. Thanks for that lovely lunch break just now.

Me: ... You're welcome.

Bryan: I wanna ask you something.

Me: Uh-huh. What?

(Silence)

Bryan: ...... Do you like me?

There was an even longer silence after he asked that question. Truth is, I think I like him and enjoyed being with him (except lunch. I never liked looking at him eating his lunch because we are polar opposites. He is super messy in his eating and I am very organised.).

I wanted more of this relationship. But if I reply a yes to his question, I know that I will lose my fiance. I must not let Bryan know how I feel towards him. All of these were too familiar to me, I knew what will happen, if I made known of my feelings for him.

"Nope." I said finally.

There was a silence again. This path to the toilet felt oddly longer than before. I want this moment to end.

"Would you one day like me?"

"Maybe. Maybe not. Why do you ask?"

He shrugged and scratched his head. "Arghhhhh I don't know. I think I like you. (Pause) As in, I think I'm slowly falling in love with you."

"So... I ask you back. Would you one day like me, if you think you havent?"

"Not sure. Maybe, maybe not."

"Ok."

Finally we reached the toilet. Finally. I am determined not to let this develop further than this current state. I convinced myself that it was all about the thrill that I was seeking. Nothing more.

The story so good.... can get oscar liao.. hahhaa

tansy
29-03-2018, 12:08 PM
Hope to karma to you, do this things to your future husband. I think ur heart is black , no feeling bad for your husband. :mad: I feel sad for your future husband :(

If you read on, maybe you will think that my karma has arrived. But then again, karma doesn't happen in this lifetime. Maybe next lifetime ba lol

tansy
29-03-2018, 12:09 PM
The story so good.... can get oscar liao.. hahhaa

Thanks. I used to study scriptwriting in school lol
But this wasn't a made up story ah

a2014
29-03-2018, 12:20 PM
Thanks. I used to study scriptwriting in school lol
But this wasn't a made up story ah

Whether make up or not make up. This only happened once in a lifetime. There is no right or wrong when things come along.

ibanezjem555
29-03-2018, 12:21 PM
Heart is not black bro. Logic is cool and consistent. Why risk breaking an established relationship with fiance and start all over again ? :eek: This is a fling, so keep it a fling.

Man wants answer to satisfy his ego.. yes I like you, I pine for you blah blah.. to show he conquerer.

But what happens if girl can conquer the man by keeping it at a cold distance. ?

Oops sorry Sis, interrupt you.. better add more firewood :D

Seebeysong
29-03-2018, 12:23 PM
Nice story, have up u my 12 points

Return the favour...Up your points. Courtesy of seebeysong.

bonk69
29-03-2018, 01:24 PM
Wow so thrilling why wear condom if you two are safe status?

tansy
29-03-2018, 08:11 PM
Bryan: Eh. I wanna tell you something.

Me: What thing?

Bryan: I will be leaving soon.

Leaving soon??? My heart sank a little. Thought this relationship will continue on for a little while more.

Me: Oh. Where to?

Bryan: My dad recommended me to some other companies. If they agreed then I will be leaving soon lor.

Me: Chey. Means haven't yet la... I also got something to tell you.

Bryan: ?

Me: I got accepted into another company. So... I will be leaving soon. But I haven't throw yet.

Bryan: Woa. Does it mean that we get to leave together????

Me: But you haven't got accepted yet what.

Bryan: Oh ya. So it means that you will leave first. And I will be alone here.

Me: Maybe the one replacing me will be hotter than me.

Bryan: You think I only go for looks??

Me: We will have to part one day anyway. It's either now, or few months later when you managed to leave.

Bryan: When are you leaving? Can we have the last sex before you leave?

Tonight then I continue the story ah

tansy
29-03-2018, 08:13 PM
Wow so thrilling why wear condom if you two are safe status?

dangerous leh... might have unwanted pregnancies which will ruin everything.

spectreray
29-03-2018, 09:19 PM
Things sometimes really happen once in a lifetime.... Agree with ts.... For those who curse n swear.... Pls lor....y r u in this forum....n reading all her story.... She's brave enough to share her story.... Maybe next time my turn

evil04
29-03-2018, 09:54 PM
Story is nice

Page81
29-03-2018, 10:31 PM
Bro, pls share more of yr story during long weekend.

@h-BeN
29-03-2018, 11:11 PM
More plsssssss

tansy
30-03-2018, 12:58 AM
It was the company D&D. I have never gone to a D&D before, considering this was my first job after graduation. The theme for the dinner was "Retro & Vintage", much dislikes to many colleagues in the company.

I wore an off white cheongsam with flower prints, paired with beige colored pumps. As I was rather petite, I had the dress tailored for my figure (I'll have you reminded that I'm a 30C-24-31 and 42kg). I curled my hair that night, put on a red, velvety matte lipstick to look the part.

When I reached the reception area of the ballroom, many of my colleagues were already there mingling. I tried to look for a familiar face and saw Bryan. He dressed like he did not give a fuck about the dinner, wearing a "ma kua" lookalike shirt, something you might be able to find at Chinatown for $10. I stood behind him and tapped his shoulders. Bryan turned around to look at me. His eyes fixated at my face, and said, "wah, you look damn chio today".

I blushed. Compliments from him just felt different, since he rarely complimented me (other than when we were having sex). Most of the times, he would just laugh at me when I said something dumb or I pronounced something incorrectly.

We took a photo together at the photo booth, looking proper but standing rather close to each other. I wonder if he still kept the photo?

The dinner was starting. Fortunately, we were placed at the same table and we sat beside each other. Halfway through the introduction of dinner, I got bored and asked him to stretch his right foot out. I peeked underneath the table, and used my foot to stroke his leg. Bryan chocked on his drink and look at me, to which I gave him a smile and winked at him.

I continued doing footsies, each time going slower & higher up his leg with my feet. Bryan scanned around his surroundings. Seeing that everyone was enjoying what was performed on the stage, he grabbed my thigh and made a hard squeeze and drowned himself with alcohol to calm his mind.

"Eh, toilet," he said, and we left the room quietly.

On our way to the toilet, he spanked my butt really hard and squeeze it. Upon reaching the toilet, he pinned me to the walls and gave me a wet, long french kiss. He placed his hands on my butt and gave it a hard squeeze, and grabbed my hand to touch his member. He was getting really hard and I massaged his cock for him. We then retreated into the handicap toilet cubicle for a round of quick fun.

It must be my footsies and the alcohol that made him lost control. Upon entering the cubicle, he began to strip me off my cheongsam. I peeled off his top for him, and just as I was doing that, he eagerly took out his belt and stripped his pants off. I stroked him for a moment and went down to blow him. I licked his precum away, inserted his cock into my mouth and gave him a good suck. He let out a moan and pushed my head repeatedly to suck deeper.

"I want to fuck you right now," he said.

"I just ended my period," I replied, signalling the excellent timing to get fucked.

He pulled me up and push me to the wash basin. I bent down for him to enter easily, and it slipped in without resistance at all. Bryan gave me a hard thrust for around a few minutes. Realising that my breasts were bouncing up and down from the pumping, he gave them a squeeze while pumping. He grabbed my hair and pulled it towards him. I glanced into the mirror and bit my lips which gave him the push to thrust even harder.

"I'm coming!!" He said, pulling out in a fast motion and unload into the sink. We were panting very heavily, and he gave me a kiss on my forehead. We washed up and he left to go back to the ballroom first, before I went back in to join him.

coconutboy
30-03-2018, 03:44 AM
It was the company D&D. I have never gone to a D&D before, considering this was my first job after graduation. The theme for the dinner was "Retro & Vintage", much dislikes to many colleagues in the company.

I wore an off white cheongsam with flower prints, paired with beige colored pumps. As I was rather petite, I had the dress tailored for my figure (I'll have you reminded that I'm a 30C-24-31 and 42kg). I curled my hair that night, put on a red, velvety matte lipstick to look the part.

When I reached the reception area of the ballroom, many of my colleagues were already there mingling. I tried to look for a familiar face and saw Bryan. He dressed like he did not give a fuck about the dinner, wearing a "ma kua" lookalike shirt, something you might be able to find at Chinatown for $10. I stood behind him and tapped his shoulders. Bryan turned around to look at me. His eyes fixated at my face, and said, "wah, you look damn chio today".

I blushed. Compliments from him just felt different, since he rarely complimented me (other than when we were having sex). Most of the times, he would just laugh at me when I said something dumb or I pronounced something incorrectly.

We took a photo together at the photo booth, looking proper but standing rather close to each other. I wonder if he still kept the photo?

The dinner was starting. Fortunately, we were placed at the same table and we sat beside each other. Halfway through the introduction of dinner, I got bored and asked him to stretch his right foot out. I peeked underneath the table, and used my foot to stroke his leg. Bryan chocked on his drink and look at me, to which I gave him a smile and winked at him.

I continued doing footsies, each time going slower & higher up his leg with my feet. Bryan scanned around his surroundings. Seeing that everyone was enjoying what was performed on the stage, he grabbed my thigh and made a hard squeeze and drowned himself with alcohol to calm his mind.

"Eh, toilet," he said, and we left the room quietly.

On our way to the toilet, he spanked my butt really hard and squeeze it. Upon reaching the toilet, he pinned me to the walls and gave me a wet, long french kiss. He placed his hands on my butt and gave it a hard squeeze, and grabbed my hand to touch his member. He was getting really hard and I massaged his cock for him. We then retreated into the handicap toilet cubicle for a round of quick fun.

It must be my footsies and the alcohol that made him lost control. Upon entering the cubicle, he began to strip me off my cheongsam. I peeled off his top for him, and just as I was doing that, he eagerly took out his belt and stripped his pants off. I stroked him for a moment and went down to blow him. I licked his precum away, inserted his cock into my mouth and gave him a good suck. He let out a moan and pushed my head repeatedly to suck deeper.

"I want to fuck you right now," he said.

"I just ended my period," I replied, signalling the excellent timing to get fucked.

He pulled me up and push me to the wash basin. I bent down for him to enter easily, and it slipped in without resistance at all. Bryan gave me a hard thrust for around a few minutes. Realising that my breasts were bouncing up and down from the pumping, he gave them a squeeze while pumping. He grabbed my hair and pulled it towards him. I glanced into the mirror and bit my lips which gave him the push to thrust even harder.

"I'm coming!!" He said, pulling out in a fast motion and unload into the sink. We were panting very heavily, and he gave me a kiss on my forehead. We washed up and he left to go back to the ballroom first, before I went back in to join him.

Sounds so fun, the rest of your office in the ball room, while 2 of you having a bonk. Your office dnd entertainment must have sucked so u 2 needed to entertain yourselves

sponge05
30-03-2018, 07:11 AM
great to see your sharing TS! do continue with your nice story.

lobangkingz
30-03-2018, 08:35 AM
very nice story, support your thread.

bonk69
30-03-2018, 08:59 AM
Wow tansy your story make my member stiff also.just wondering your boyfriend didnt fuck you at all?

tansy
30-03-2018, 09:12 AM
Sounds so fun, the rest of your office in the ball room, while 2 of you having a bonk. Your office dnd entertainment must have sucked so u 2 needed to entertain yourselves

Yeah the emcee's joke was so low class that I didn't find it funny at all.

tansy
30-03-2018, 09:18 AM
Wow tansy your story make my member stiff also.just wondering your boyfriend didnt fuck you at all?

Yes? Haha. When we started, both Bryan and I established rules in this r/s so that we won't ruin our rs with out partners:
- No messaging on weekends and PH
- No messaging after work hours
- No meeting up on weekends or after work. (As in go on dates or dinner outside)
- Our partners are first piority

storylistener
30-03-2018, 09:48 AM
Nice story.. Thank you for your story, sis tansy.
from the story, i believe you must be a beauty. :)

evil04
30-03-2018, 10:13 AM
Yes? Haha. When we started, both Bryan and I established rules in this r/s so that we won't ruin our rs with out partners:
- No meeting up on weekends or after work. (As in go on dates or dinner outside)
A good rule to follow. Your story is wonderful

hi2u
30-03-2018, 10:21 AM
Purely for mutual pleasure and fun.
I used to have a fb like that as well.

bonk69
30-03-2018, 01:50 PM

Who stronger? And make you high high in nine sky? you must be petite but gorgeous and sexy..

corelashen
30-03-2018, 03:58 PM
You make a very good point if since the connection was there then why not

You have a good point too

DumbCrasher
30-03-2018, 06:18 PM
Nice story sis, please continue :)

nguyenphuc
30-03-2018, 06:35 PM
camping for more updates

XiaoxiaoJ
30-03-2018, 09:22 PM
Nice story :)

tansy
30-03-2018, 10:34 PM
Who stronger? And make you high high in nine sky? you must be petite but gorgeous and sexy..

My husband actually. Hahaha
But Bryan is a forbidden fruit la. So there is an element of excitement with him. He is also not careful with me, so that is double the excitement.

hi2u
30-03-2018, 11:22 PM
Ex-colleague, how about your current colleagues?
Double dose sia. One satisfy you at work, one at home.

My husband actually. Hahaha
But Bryan is a forbidden fruit la. So there is an element of excitement with him. He is also not careful with me, so that is double the excitement.

tansy
30-03-2018, 11:43 PM
Ex-colleague, how about your current colleagues?
Double dose sia. One satisfy you at work, one at home.

Current colleague not a chance. Industry is too small, plus mostly gays and not handsome

hi2u
30-03-2018, 11:48 PM
Hahaha woops...

Current colleague not a chance. Industry is too small, plus mostly gays and not handsome

tansy
31-03-2018, 12:11 AM
So I was having my period nearing to my last day of work. There was no chance of the "last sex" because of that, and I left the company with nothing happening... except that I massaged Bryan's member on the bus for that entire week after work, and it was one hell of a ride for him.

Convinced that the relationship ended there and then, Bryan did not contact me at all after my last day. A week later, I managed to add him on the company messenger when I noticed that my new company used the same messenger serivce, and messaged him there with my old account.

Me: oi you.

Bryan: OMG. You can message me!

Me: yeah. I tried my luck and surprise, they didn't delete my account.

Bryan: I thought last Friday was the last time I could talk to you. OMG.

After a few hours of chatting about nonsensical stuff, he suddenly asked me about a work issue.

Bryan: eh. Ask you smth. You know that I need to setup a chalet retreat for the company right.

Me: uh-huh. Wassup?

Bryan: I need to tape the open carpark space for one game. Then I realised that the tapes will come off. How to make it stick ah??

Me: You use what to stick?

Bryan: masking tape.

Me: I got floor tapes at home. I pass you some, but you have to return me ah. When you need it?

Bryan: Tomorrow. I need to finish the setup by tomorrow.

Me: Ok. How to pass it to you?

Bryan: Can you come to the chalet to pass me the tapes? I will be there tomorrow.

Me: Ok lor. Pass you tomorrow after I knock off from work.

Bryan: But I will be alone.

Me: Then?

Bryan: There are beds la... we can get some sex there, grab dinner and take a walk by the beach.

Me: sounds like you had it all planned out.

Bryan: Gotta make the best of my sad situation at the chalet, since I can't see you often.

Me: If you want, we can always meet. My workplace not far from the transit anyway. Few mrt stations away at most?

Bryan: Do you know I missed you a lot after you left? Nobody go to the toilet with me already. Somemore everyone kept reminding me how sad and lonely I looked after you left.

Me: Got so kua zhang anot...

Bryan: It's true. Go ask anyone in the office and they will tell you the same thing. Anyway, can't wait to see you at the chalet tomorrow.

panda123
31-03-2018, 04:54 AM
Nice story ts. Keep it up. Good to have fb with no string attached. I wonder if anyone here would have the chance to hahaha

bonk69
31-03-2018, 06:53 AM
Tansy can ask you out for lunch? Tripple excitement with someone you dunno? I serve you to your max pleasure :D

Hennesi
31-03-2018, 01:28 PM
Nice story sis, pls continue!

EggCorn
31-03-2018, 08:33 PM
Great update TS, now waiting for what happens at the chalet

haikim999
01-04-2018, 12:04 AM
Hi Tansy, u must sure be a very attractive lady. Do u mind posting a lookalike photo of yourself? Look forward to hearing more of ur stories!

Btw, are you still in touch with Bryan and FB with him?

tansy
01-04-2018, 01:48 AM
Hi Tansy, u must sure be a very attractive lady. Do u mind posting a lookalike photo of yourself? Look forward to hearing more of ur stories!

Btw, are you still in touch with Bryan and FB with him?

Quite a number say that I look like Ruby Lin. Think no need photos of lookalike liao ba lol

I'm still in touch with Bryan, but got spoiler leh if I reveal now.

Cash8877
01-04-2018, 07:23 AM
keep on sharing this story TS, it's a really nice read.

ml1138
01-04-2018, 09:44 AM
please continue sis as little bro already marikita!!!!

EggCorn
01-04-2018, 10:22 AM
Quite a number say that I look like Ruby Lin

Thats good enough for me to imagine already :)

tansy
01-04-2018, 11:05 AM
Note: This post is going to be the last part of this relationship.

---

I waited anxiously for the time to pass. 3.30pm, 4.30pm, 5.30pm...
Finally. I grabbed my bag and caught a taxi to bring me to the chalet at Changi.

A message came when I was in the taxi. I waited for it to load, lo and behold, it was a picture of a crotch that showed his cock getting errected!

Bryan: Waiting for you.

I opened my legs a little wider for the phone camera to get a good view of me, sent the photo over and quickly deleted all the photos.

As the cab was reaching soon, Bryan gave the driver instructions over the phone to reach the chalet. I saw Bryan, standing there at the roadside dressed in his home clothes. I paid the driver and got down the cab, and caught Bryan scanning my body. He walked up to me, and grabbed my ass while giving me a wet kiss, in full view of the taxi making a three point turn exiting.

He held my hand and led me to the chalet. That was unexpected. We have never held hands before, no matter how secluded that area was.

Upon reaching the chalet, I put my bags on the couch and scanned the interiors. He sat down on the couch, and said "yup, this is where I'm stationed for the entire week. Fucking boring."

I walked up and climbed on top of him. "I'm here now," I said.

I locked my lips with his and we had a long tongue fight together. He cupped my ass together and moaned while I rubbed his cock up and down repeatedly.

His hands travelled up my blouse and gave my boobs a squeeze. Then, he cupped my ass again and stood up, carrying me upstairs to the bedroom.

The bedroom had two single beds separated with a nightstand. We stood beside the bed and kissed while stripping each other's clothes off. He then lied on the bed, while I climbed on top of him and rubbed his cock for awhile to get myself wetter. He then slipped his cock into my pussy and watched as I rode on him.

At some point of time, he grabbed my ass and directed the thrusts. We synced in motion and the sound of the trusting can be heard, each time I bounced up and down on him. He grabbed my breasts and cup them with each hand, and played with my nipple as I continued riding. Since the chalet had only the two of us, our moans were so loud that the sounds have engulfed the entire room.

He got up and reached for my nipples. I lied down while his cock was still inside me. He massaged the breasts for me and started to suck and pull my nipples with his lips.

Then, we changed position and got on the missionary. I was dripping wet by this time, and the sound became exceptionally loud in this quiet room. He thrusted hard and I signalled him to go deeper, so he made slow but very hard thrusts instead.

"You like it?" Bryan asked.

"Yes, don't stop, don't stop!"

After sometime of thrusting, he pulled out and flipped me over. I got on my fours, and he entered me from behind and continued thrusting, gaining momentum and pulling my hair.

Soon, he was about to cum and he pulled out quickly, unloading all his cum on the bed. That was some intense amount of cum he unloaded.

"Yeah, I haven't had sex for a week. Was waiting for this moment," he said.

He gave me a peck on my lips and we went to wash up ourselves.

"What are we going to do to this bed? Very wet leh." I asked.

"Fuck it. Nobody is going to sleep on it tomorrow," he said as a matter of fact and walked out of the room.

He told me what he had planned for the company's retreat. I gave him some advises on how to execute it, and also blew some balloons for him to decorate tomorrow. After all the preparation works were done, we packed up and was ready to leave. He caught me staring at him, and gave me the most gentle reply ever, "yess?"

We kissed. He then slowly sat down with me on top, rubbing his cock. After some time of petting, he said "not now. I'm fucking hungry. Wanna leave together?"

We discussed the possible ways to go home, and eventually decided to go to his house nearby for food. We boarded the taxi together, and sat closely with each other. At some point, I looked at him and he replied with a gentle "yes?" again. This time, I felt that our relationship was going somewhere different than before.

After we reached his house, I waited for him downstairs before going for dinner. During the dinner I said, "my company is sending me for a work trip."

Bryan: Woa! So fast you get to travel overseas!

Me: Yeah, for about a week or so.

Bryan: Then we meet up after you come back lor.

Me: Sure? Ok.

After dinner, he sent me to the mrt station. We gave each other a long hug before separating ways.

That was the last time we ever had sex, and the last time we ever spoke of it.

I met with an accident overseas and got transferred back to Singapore for treatment. My fiance had contacted some of my friends, which included him to visit me in the hospital. He came down, and seeing what a wreck I was, he told me that he wondered if it was karma. And if it was, then why nothing happened to him? I assured him that it was not his fault at all la, but he was upset for a few weeks and checked on my recovery everyday. From then onwards we never spoke about sex anymore even though we still met up for dinners every few months.

We have also moved on with life. I got married to my fiance last year, and he is currently preparing his wedding with his girlfriend. Something has changed, but nothing has changed too.

tansy
01-04-2018, 11:24 AM
Since the thread name is called "My ex colleague and I", I figured I can continue this thread with another story of mine. Also happened to one ex colleague and me, but it was very very long time ago.

It was during my poly years, and I got posted to a company for my internship. Back then, I was sporting a pair of black rimmed glasses (think: army specs), a hoodie and shoulder length hair.

I don't really speak up much in the office and I was quite shy. A number of colleagues saw me working very hard in the office, and always pressured me to go back home on time.

One day, there was a fire drill practice in the company, and we were forced to stand under the hot sun for hours. I was getting rather warm, and took off my jacket. One colleague said, "see la, see la. Come down still wear your hoodie. Now, very hot already right?"

The fire drill was proven to be a good way for colleagues to chit chat. My colleagues started to chat with me and I began to open up. Through this chat, I began to notice a guy in the office as he was quite an interesting character. Let's just call him Darren (name changed for obvious reason).

Darren usually dressed in jeans and has a table full of anime figurines. A typical Otaku as you would call him, he is also very interested in the Japanese and anime culture. From the conversations we had, I found out he was 11 years my senior and married. As he totally doesn't feel like his age at all, we clicked and had plenty to talk about every day.

RopeSmoker
01-04-2018, 11:24 AM
Nice story sis, great share :)

NonyaDuck
01-04-2018, 11:55 AM
Thats good enough for me to imagine already :)

I guess you did more than imagine haha :D

blackface
01-04-2018, 03:14 PM
Do please keep the story coming . :)

bonk69
01-04-2018, 09:22 PM
Will u still offering yourself if you met handsome staff? :confused:
Attachment in poly is the time easily get cheated by senior, last time my friend of mine use his god monther as stepping stone to get closer to those attachment students in office.
He had sex from big boob to small boob, weaing spec, skinny, dark skin students and etc. he is a shorty , and face a lot of pimple mark. Like lee bla bla, but toungue twistled..
hopefully you was in my company!!! Omg

tansy
01-04-2018, 10:29 PM
Will u still offering yourself if you met handsome staff? :confused:
Attachment in poly is the time easily get cheated by senior, last time my friend of mine use his god monther as stepping stone to get closer to those attachment students in office.
He had sex from big boob to small boob, weaing spec, skinny, dark skin students and etc. he is a shorty , and face a lot of pimple mark. Like lee bla bla, but toungue twistled..
hopefully you was in my company!!! Omg

Haha. I don't think so? I'm still in contact with the guy in my attachment company. Up till now I still think it was a one off incident. But that said, the experience you gave was 😱😱😱

FarkeeYou
01-04-2018, 10:36 PM
keep the story coming

KTVbuddy
02-04-2018, 08:35 AM
waiting here for more of this really nice story.

JustANewbie
03-04-2018, 07:54 AM
Camping here for more updates to this nice story. :)

XiaoxiaoJ
04-04-2018, 12:18 AM
Waiting for new updates :)

storylistener
04-04-2018, 12:25 AM
waiting for our beautiful TS to update us.. :)

tansy
04-04-2018, 03:12 AM
Yawn. Pretty busy this week. Will prolly update in the weekends. Sorry!

madpig88
04-04-2018, 07:01 AM

No worries, look forward to it. :)

storylistener
06-04-2018, 12:16 AM

No worries, beautiful TS sis

tansy
07-04-2018, 12:22 AM
Internship in all honesty, is very boring for me. For the past weeks working there, I was either found photocopying books for school after I finished my work or staring blankly while spinning in an office chair.

One day while I was spinning in my chair again, I caught Darren glancing at me in an awkward manner and quickly ducked his head down, looking at his work. Even though I found it strange, I ignored it and continued spinning. After awhile, he got up and beckoned me to go behind the partition.

He waited anxiously there while I strolled over. Then he pulled me over and said, "Do you know what you were doing just now???"

Me: doing what?

Darren: You were spinning in the office chair right? Ok, I must apologise. I saw you zaogeng at me. Can you sit properly next time?

Me: Oh. Paiseh. Thanks for telling me.

Darren: That's all?!?

Me: Uh huh.

Darren: Sit properly next time. At least cover yourself if you are going to do that in the office again. What if somebody else sees it?

Me: (still oblivious to the consequences) Orh. I wore safety shorts inside btw.

Darren: So??? You must learn to protect yourself.

Me: Orh. Ok.

Darren: tsk. (Sigh)

From this day onwards, my impression of him got better than before, and believed that he was actually a great guy since I believe not much guys will admit that they saw something that they are not supposed to see, right?

Very soon, it was the end of my internship. Darren and I kept in contact after I went back to school, occasionally having lunches together. Soon, I got a boyfriend and our lunch meetings became lesser. A year later, I graduated from school and went back to work as a full time staff (under a contract) after a successful interview.

On my first day of work, I was notified by my boss that there was a termite issue in the office and were forced to share an office space with another department while renovation works are ongoing to solve the problem. My boss then introduced me to the group of colleagues that I knew from my internship. Darren was thrilled to see me coming back. I was assigned to share a table with Darren, and we sat opposite each other at work...

dvilla
07-04-2018, 02:48 AM
pls carry on... i read one shot from the first page till now...and i cant sleep now lol

BK4ever
07-04-2018, 06:58 AM
really nice story ts, more updates of it will be great.

tansy
07-04-2018, 09:56 AM
Sitting opposite each other was a fun experience for me. I would sometimes "wrestle" his legs with my legs. My colleagues will sometimes tease us about it and he will say that I am a very naughty girl and always disturbing him.

During lunch hours, we would follow the group out for lunch. Sometimes when we walked to the carpark, I noticed that he was very solemn, always looking at the floor and would sigh to himself. When I asked him about it, he would usually say "nah, it's nothing".

It was one of the usual day after lunch. The entire office was empty because they were out for meetings. I told Darren sitting beside me that I was going to take a quick nap. I crossed my arms and rested my head on them.

The office was dead silent. Suddenly, he put his hand on my thigh and began to stroke it. I didn't resist. Perhaps I think that I liked him too. He grew bolder after a period of stroking and ran his fingers up my right thigh, massaging it and squeezing it at the same time.

As I was wearing my jeans, his hand travelled down to touch my crotch and began massaging it as well. I still didn't resist but kept very quiet. I heard his breathing got deeper, and I looked up. Darren leaned in for a kiss. I reciprocrated his kisses, his hands slowly travelled up inside my shirt. As I did not wear a bra with padding, it was easy to slip his fingers inside the bra and he began massaging my breasts while playing with my nipple. He tuned the nipple for while before going back to massage my crotch.

The office door suddenly opened, and we quickly pretended that we were discussing something. I went back to my seat and carried on with my day. Suddenly he buzzed me on office messenger and requested to meet outside the emergency exit.

I went in after seeing him making his way in.

Darren: Sorry about just now. I don't know what I was doing.

Me: It's ok.

Darren: I think lust got over me for that moment. I'm really very sorry.

Me: It's ok, I accept your apology.

Darren: Ok. Please don't tell anyone.

Me: Yeah ok. I'm going out now.

bonk69
07-04-2018, 11:23 AM
Wow, why i never get this type of treatment before? What a Steaming story.
That time you should have a lot of water down there. Yummy

BigKKB
07-04-2018, 12:57 PM
Please continue...

TVconnexion
07-04-2018, 02:00 PM
Nice work sis, please continue soon :)

RobertTheBruce
07-04-2018, 05:28 PM
Love the update TS

xiang2jia3
07-04-2018, 06:34 PM
Good story, support :D

tansy
08-04-2018, 01:55 AM
I don't understand my feelings. I had a boyfriend of 1 year then, and yet I want Darren. I know he is married, but yet I crave for him. Do I lust over him? He was not exactly good looking, just an average joe you see on the streets. But why do I want him so much?

For the next few weeks, nothing happened between us. We did not interact much after the incident, and had been cordial with each other. My relationship with my then boyfriend was bad. Every weekend we would have a bad quarrel and I would come to workplace the next day with swollen eyes from crying to sleep. Darren got more solemn as days go by, and eventually we didn't talk at all.

One day, the office peeps were out for meetings again. That left us only, and we decidef to go out for lunch together. While walking to the canteen, he sighed again and I asked him what happened.

Darren: Something happened at home lor.

Me: What happened?

Darren: Nah, it's just that- we've been trying for a baby for the longest time and it didn't work out.

Me: Try again?

Darren: Can't do it anymore. She had so much miscarriages that I can't bear to try it anymore.

Me: Oh.

Darren: I don't get it. Doesn't she feel the pain when she loses the baby again and again? She kept bugging me to try again. I'm tired.

I don't know what else to say. I wished I had something to comfort him but I don't.

Our conversation eventually ended and moved onto other cheery topics. Soon, our lunch time was almost over. We were in the lift in silence, when he placed his hand on my ass and gave them a squeeze before he said, "come with me".

He pressed another level on the lift. The lift stopped at the level below ours, and we got out. Then I followed him into another office. The office was empty, and it was very messy, like it was abandoned and no one ever stepped in for a long time.

Inside the office, he pulled me close to him and kissed me. We locked our lips together and began tongue wrestling with each other. His hands cupped my ass together and gave them a squeeze before unzipping my jeans. I resisted, and looked around.

Darren: Nobody else will ever come here. It has been empty for quite sometime.

Darren placed his hands at the lips of my pussy and rubbed it wet. He then inserted his finger into my pussy and fingered me while grabbing my other hand to place it on his crotch. Obeying his order, I massaged his cock over his jeans, before he unzipped his jeans and whipped out his cock for me to stroke.

Darren then carried me to a table and make me lie down on it. Then, he lifted my shirt up, unhooked my bra and began sucking one of my nipples, while massaging the other and tuning it.

I got wetter and craved for the sex more than before. I let out a moan, and he excitedly stripped my jeans off to fuck me. He flipped me over and entered me from behind. The beginning thrusts were slow, before gaining momentum and speed. He cupped my breasts with his hands and continued tuning my nipples while thrusting. Next he pulled out, and beckoned me to ride him.

As his cock slowly entered my wet pussy, he slouched and sucked my nipples. Occasionally he would massaged my breasts together while I rode on him, and licked my cleavage as he squeezed my breasts together.

He begain directing the thrusts of my ride that made my breasts bounced up and down even more. Next, while he was still inside me, he carried me to lie down on the floor and fucked me missionary until he cummed.

After which, we cleaned up and went back up to the office. The office was still empty by then, and we went back to our seats and communicated through office messenger:

Darren: Sorry. You're too hot. I couldn't resist at all. I should have, since I'm already married. I shouldn't do such a thing to you.

Me: You want to hear what I think?

Darren: Go ahead.

Me: There is no point in apologising. I don't mind at all. The fact that you did this shows something. Maybe you wanted this all along?

Darren: Maybe you're right. Yes, I wanted it. And I couldn't resist.

Me: Then perhaps we should just let it continue?

Darren: You mean as fuck buddies?

Me: Yeah.

Darren: I don't know if I should be doing this at all. It's not right.

tansy
08-04-2018, 01:56 AM
Wow, why i never get this type of treatment before? What a Steaming story.
That time you should have a lot of water down there. Yummy

Too bad haha
😉

minicheque
08-04-2018, 02:04 AM
Camping for more!!

madpig88
08-04-2018, 06:57 AM
Thanks so much for the nice updates TS!

VRossi1980
08-04-2018, 08:24 AM
like your writing sis, really nice read.

bonk69
08-04-2018, 08:48 AM
Too bad haha
��

Wahliao, though you can help me with this?
Good sharing.. nowadays women more daring than a guy. His so lucky to win your heart during your younger days.

BigKKB
08-04-2018, 09:26 AM
Camping for more..

RobertTheBruce
08-04-2018, 10:07 AM
Good update TS, please continue

Rickey
08-04-2018, 10:10 AM
How i wish my office got female collics like u, TS sis ;)....so horny..:D...looking fwd to yr next instalment :)

tansy
08-04-2018, 10:26 AM
How i wish my office got female collics like u, TS sis ;)....so horny..:D...looking fwd to yr next instalment :)

this guy from my ex company had fun with 2 female colleagues...

dvilla
08-04-2018, 10:32 AM

lol at least u all have the option of having fun, it is just so difficult for me...male-dominated environment.

Rickey
08-04-2018, 10:37 AM
Omg !..such a casanova :D...so lucky guy...envy him ;)...the 2 female collics he had fun wif oso frm yr ex coy ?...thks for yr quick response, sis :)

tansy
08-04-2018, 12:14 PM
Omg !..such a casanova :D...so lucky guy...envy him ;)...the 2 female collics he had fun wif oso frm yr ex coy ?...thks for yr quick response, sis :)

Yup I found out after realising that they frequently go out on long breaks. But they left the company or so I heard after his wife found out.

Tempsmart
08-04-2018, 06:46 PM
Nice story sis, support!

tansy
09-04-2018, 12:51 AM
At 20 years old, I was being the young and cheeky girl in the office. Often going to his cubicle to scare Darren while he was focusing on his work (did I mention that we shifted back to the old office?), calling him uncle or touching his figurines which infuriated him a lot. Outside of work, I was a quiet girl who would obey his orders and listened to him ranting about his family and marriage life.

We had a lot of disappointments in relationships with our partners. His wife was constantly lashing out on him at home, and mine would often quarrelled with me on the slightest issue. That made us closer as we would find each other for comfort, whether physically or psychologically.

There was a time when we ended our meeting early, and he brought me to the toilet behind the conference room. Darren and I engaged in a fierce tongue wrestling, while he ran his fingers inside my shirt and unhooked ny bra with a swift action. He took my shirt off, and began massaging my breasts with both hands, alternating between kneading my breasts and playing with my nipples. Playing with my breasts turns me on the most, especially when he suck my nipples.

After sometime of sucking, kneading and tuning, he pulled my jeans down and slid his finger into my pussy and fingered me. I reciprocated and began stroking him. Then after, I kneeled down and began licking his cock like eating an icecream. I licked his precum away, sucked him and glanced at him enjoying the blow job occasionally.

He pulled me up, and pushed me to the sink. I looked into the mirror and saw my hair in a disheveled mess. My pussy was already dripping wet by then, and he entered my pussy from the back without any resistance at all.

"You're so tight," he whispered.

We both looked into the mirror, panting and breathing heavily. I could feel his cock pulsating inside me. He cupped my breasts with his hands, and massaged them before he placed his hands on my hips for some thrusting actions. After thrusting for sometime, he pulled out and unloaded his cum on the sink.

We cleaned up ourselves, and got out of the toilet after making sure no one was outside. Then we went back to our office and resumed our work.

KnowItAll
09-04-2018, 07:01 AM
like your story very much ts... it's very nice... share more soon...

NastyThaiboy
09-04-2018, 08:02 AM
this is a very nice story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it. :)

charliee
09-04-2018, 08:19 AM
Thanks for sharing!!

bonk69
09-04-2018, 11:35 AM
Wow, people can hear you in the toilet..
i have a chinese girl friend who had sex in the public toilet for one night stand. They fucking too hard and overheard by one of her friend.
All talking about this incident and all want to invite her to go clubbing. She become very horny wearing some translution shirt and shake her backside when walking, wearing branded. Atas social friends

storylistener
09-04-2018, 11:57 AM
At 20 years old, I was being the young and cheeky girl in the office. Often going to his cubicle to scare Darren while he was focusing on his work (did I mention that we shifted back to the old office?), calling him uncle or touching his figurines which infuriated him a lot. Outside of work, I was a quiet girl who would obey his orders and listened to him ranting about his family and marriage life.

We had a lot of disappointments in relationships with our partners. His wife was constantly lashing out on him at home, and mine would often quarrelled with me on the slightest issue. That made us closer as we would find each other for comfort, whether physically or psychologically.

There was a time when we ended our meeting early, and he brought me to the toilet behind the conference room. Darren and I engaged in a fierce tongue wrestling, while he ran his fingers inside my shirt and unhooked ny bra with a swift action. He took my shirt off, and began massaging my breasts with both hands, alternating between kneading my breasts and playing with my nipples. Playing with my breasts turns me on the most, especially when he suck my nipples.

After sometime of sucking, kneading and tuning, he pulled my jeans down and slid his finger into my pussy and fingered me. I reciprocated and began stroking him. Then after, I kneeled down and began licking his cock like eating an icecream. I licked his precum away, sucked him and glanced at him enjoying the blow job occasionally.

He pulled me up, and pushed me to the sink. I looked into the mirror and saw my hair in a disheveled mess. My pussy was already dripping wet by then, and he entered my pussy from the back without any resistance at all.

"You're so tight," he whispered.

We both looked into the mirror, panting and breathing heavily. I could feel his cock pulsating inside me. He cupped my breasts with his hands, and massaged them before he placed his hands on my hips for some thrusting actions. After thrusting for sometime, he pulled out and unloaded his cum on the sink.

We cleaned up ourselves, and got out of the toilet after making sure no one was outside. Then we went back to our office and resumed our work.

wow!! what a session you have, beautiful TS

tansy
09-04-2018, 02:42 PM
Wow, people can hear you in the toilet..
i have a chinese girl friend who had sex in the public toilet for one night stand. They fucking too hard and overheard by one of her friend.
All talking about this incident and all want to invite her to go clubbing. She become very horny wearing some translution shirt and shake her backside when walking, wearing branded. Atas social friends

Thankfully it's very quiet over there.

Pushpavali
09-04-2018, 08:11 PM
Excellent story sis, please continue :)

bokeru
09-04-2018, 08:33 PM
wow 2 story in 1 thread.. hoping for 3rd instalment!
pitching tent! :p

tansy
09-04-2018, 09:29 PM
Flings and fuck buddies definitely do not last. Darren told me that he has tendered his resignation as he felt that there was nothing for him to do. By now, I realised I had fallen for him, but I chose not to let him know about my feelings towards him since this relationship should not have started in the first place. I tried to make the best out of the situation by accompanying him back before taking the train home myself. At the same time, I broke off with my then boyfriend as it was unfair for him.

Darren told me that he would be coming back the office on Saturday to pack some stuff home. He asked me if I would like to come and help him.

On Saturday, I wore a black bandage skirt to the office. I tapped my card and opened the door, only to realise that he was already packing halfway.

Darren dropped whatever he was doing and walked towards me. After I placed my bag down, he immediately put his hands around my waist and kissed me. Darren skillfully unhooked my bra and directed me to lie on the floor. Our tongues entwined together and put up a fierce fight, while his hands removed my skirt and undies from my body. He then slid his fingers into my wet pussy while I stroke his cock for him.

We removed our shirts and his lips travelled down to my neck and then to my breasts. While still fingering me, he sucked my nipple and massaged my other breast.

We have became really horny by now, moaning every now and then. He then pushed his cock into me, and fucked me hard.

"You like this?" Darren asked.

"Mmmmmm, yes... yes, oh yesss!" I replied.

After thrusting in missionary for sometime, he flipped me over, inserted his cock into my pussy from behind. We were fucking and moaning like there was no tomorrow in the office.

He pulled out and unloaded his cum onto my body. Afterwards, I walked to the shower cubicle in the office toilet to wash up. He passed me some shower gel and a towel to dry myself.

After we packed up his stuff, we loaded them up onto his weekend car and he sent me to the nearest train station to go home.

sexcision
09-04-2018, 10:12 PM
Farking bastard I must say..... at least have the decency to sent u back to your place lah?
Sorry TS if the above comment offended u. But I really find him quite a bastard by any standard.

I will sent a lady home even if we are just frd. Singapore is really not that big.

bonk69
09-04-2018, 11:01 PM
Boey tahan liao, can reveal some of your photos please?
Your liquid and your fb liquid, smell, sweat and hair spreading in office

tansy
10-04-2018, 12:18 AM
Farking bastard I must say..... at least have the decency to sent u back to your place lah?
Sorry TS if the above comment offended u. But I really find him quite a bastard by any standard.

I will sent a lady home even if we are just frd. Singapore is really not that big.

Dangerous dangerous...

Sgchiongster
10-04-2018, 12:19 AM
Dangerous dangerous...

Sis, just pm u

storylistener
10-04-2018, 09:43 AM
Our beautiful TS has experienced quite a lot when she's 20.

hi2u
10-04-2018, 04:21 PM
The sexperience, si bei hot haha.

bonk69
11-04-2018, 08:24 PM
Hi anymore stories to share? Untolerate pulsating cock. And tight pussy. Best combination!

xiaomi
12-04-2018, 12:10 PM
More update thanks. :D

tansy
14-04-2018, 09:31 AM
It was Chinese New Year. CNY was a big occasion for me to dress up. I put on my fake lashes and a light lipstick, wore my dress and a pair of 4 inch heels, before snapping a photo and sending it to Darren.

"What are your plans later?" Darren asked.

"As usual. I will need to visit a lot of relatives on my day 1. You?" I replied.

"I will be going to visit my wife's family at your estate."

Feeling confused as hell, I asked, "My estate?"

"Yeah. My in laws live just few blocks away from you."

I finally understood why Darren did not send me home when he was driving. He did not want to be seen around the estate.

We kept each other company that day through texts. Day 1 of CNY ended pretty early for me, as most of my relatives went back after dinner.

"I'm still at my in laws. Wanna meet?" Darren said.

I waited excitedly for Darren's arrival. I checked the mirror and chefked my looks. My makeup still looked fresh. When he texted me that he reached the ground level of my block, I came down and met him outside the lift.

"You look so beautiful tonight," Darren said and asked me to turn one round for him to check me out.

We went up to the staircase of my block and proceeded to kiss there. He grabbed my ass and made a squeeze, before removing my panties. I too, massaged his cock, unzipped and removed his pants for him when his cock hardens.

He pinned me to the wall, and continued kissing me. His hands moved upwards towards my breasts, and unhooked the bra to feel them naked. Darren lift up my dress to lick and suck my nipples. He alternated between one nipple and used his hands to caress the other breast, while I continued stroking his cock for him.

I kneeled down and gave him a blow job while he stood up and watched me. I licked the head like an icecream, before putting his cock in my mouth to suck it. He moaned, and pushed my head for my to suck deeper. After sometime of licking and sucking, he pulled me up to face the wall, pushed his cock inside my pussy and rammed me hard from behind. As we were on the staircase, we had to keep relatively quiet so that the neighbours would not be coming out to check us out. The sounds from our fucking could not be quieten down though, with each thrust producing a loud sound due to ny wet pussy.

He cupped my breasts and massaged them while he was thrusting me. I gave a soft moan and he increased in his speed, before pulling out to unload the cum on the floor.

We were sweating and panting like mad afterwards, which we proceeded to clean up ourselves.

"Thanks for the sex," Darren said, "definitely brightened up my day."

Darren's phone rang. It was his wife. He picked it up and told her that he went out for a breather.

"Gotta go. She's complaining. See you on Monday," he said and kissed me goodbye.

storylistener
14-04-2018, 03:19 PM
Great updates.. Thank you, beautiful sis tansy

tansy
14-04-2018, 11:21 PM
Our beautiful TS has experienced quite a lot when she's 20.

Gone were the days. Hahaha

tansy
15-04-2018, 12:15 AM
When I reached the office, the first thing I noticed was the upset look on Darren's face.

Me: Morning

Darren: Hey...

(After a long silence)

Darren: I want to tell u something.

My heart raced. I do not dare to think about it.

Darren: Yesterday, I told my wife about you.

Me: Huh???

Darren: She questioned me. So I said I went to meet a colleague. And told her about you.

Me: That's all? You didn't tell her about us right?

Darren: Sigh. I did. Inititally I just told her that I went to look for a colleague who lived nearby. She was fine and all cheery with it. Then I cannot take it any longer. I cannot stand myself lying to her. So I confessed. She went nuts about it and I spent all night trying to settle her down. Didn't sleep at all.

Darren: At least I'm leaving soon. That's a good thing to her I guess.

I can't believe it. Why would any sane person do that? I will never confess and bring my secrets with me to my grave if I were him.

From then till his last day at work, we did not interact much. He was guilt tripped and avoided 1-1 contact with me whenever possible.

PeterBeardsley
15-04-2018, 12:28 AM
Nice story sis .... waiting for more :)

KnowItAll
15-04-2018, 07:01 AM
like your story very much... very nice read... share more soon please...

curiousSG
15-04-2018, 07:24 AM
this is a nice story, hope TS will give more updates soon.

storylistener
16-04-2018, 12:57 AM
Gone were the days. Hahaha

BEautiful TS, at least now they are your wonderful memories :D

decepticon73
16-04-2018, 06:39 AM
Still adventurous sis? 😜

bonk69
16-04-2018, 09:44 AM
Waiting new update pls, yummy did he lick your pussy and make you squirt on the floor omg seldom have girls willing to do that quite difficult though .
Try Ass rimming you? is nice foreplay for lady to see their shioky expression

HonkyTonkyMan
16-04-2018, 12:56 PM
I can't believe it. Why would any sane person do that? I will never confess and bring my secrets with me to my grave if I were him..

Well there could only be two possibilities, one is the guilt was eating him so he just had to blurp it out to his wife hoping the pressure can make him quit or he is so in love with you he wants to an end with his wife...believe me i been through this road...

Hormonic
16-04-2018, 01:06 PM
Nice story, showing support to TS :)

shammboogrill
17-04-2018, 01:20 PM
Will there be anymore updates ?

Upsolala
18-04-2018, 04:22 PM
Hope to read more .

tansy
22-04-2018, 12:35 AM
Well there could only be two possibilities, one is the guilt was eating him so he just had to blurp it out to his wife hoping the pressure can make him quit or he is so in love with you he wants to an end with his wife...believe me i been through this road...

Definitely the first possibility

tansy
22-04-2018, 01:07 AM
Darren: Hey. Are you free later?

It was a few weeks since we last met each other. I totally did not expect to receive this message at all.

Me: Yes, why?

Darren: My wife wants to meet you.

What?!? Now, this is not what I had expected. What does she want?

My heart raced rapidly and I dare not reply at all. What if she made a scene and I got video-ed down by some random stranger, and post it on the web?

Darren: Don't worry. It is just a meet up. She won't do anything to you.

I agreed. I put my faith on Darren's words and trust that nothing will happen. But I was also scared, even though nothing happened to Darren and I anymore since he left the company. Darren told me that he and his wife will be coming to pick me up.

I waited downstairs and his car pulled up. I got onto the backseat and greeted them. His wife suggested that we go to a bazaar that happened to be nearby. During the bazaar, Darren bought a plush toy for me, as a way to support the charity running the bazaar. After which we went for a dinner, and shopped around the corner.

While I was browsing the shelves in a random shop, Darren came up to me and said, "I think my wife is willing to share with you."

Me: What do you mean?

Darren: Meaning she doesn't mind lor.

It sounds quite bullshit to me, don't you think? Rarely will anyone's wife willing to do such a thing. I know I wouldn't.

It was late, and all the shops were closing. Darren drove me back home, and his wife got onto the backseat with me. I was quite worried at first, but slowly my guard was down because of all the things she told me. I apologised to her for the cheating, and she seemed to be able to accept it.

Instead of driving me home, Darren went to a secluded park and parked his car at the carpark, shut his engine and climbed onto the backseat. He sat himself in between us and we were silent.

Darren: So what did you two talk about just now?

Me: Nothing much. Just chit chat lor.

Darren: Glad you both can click well.

Darren kissed his wife on the lips. I thought it was just a peck on the lips, but no. They locked lips with each other for some time and I was beginning to feel uncomfortable. Then, Darren turned around and gave me a tongue fight, while trying to remove his wife's bra.

He then unhooked my bra and removed my top. Darren turned around and sucked his wife's nipple and continued caressing my breasts. I heard his wife let out soft moans repeatedly as he sucked the nipples, and I was truly uncomfortable by now. I cannot concentrate. I cannot.

Darren's wife began to touch his fly and unzipped it. Then she took out his cock and began to stroke it. Darren then signalled me to suck it and I did what I was told. I didn't want to look up and what was going on, and so I focused on licking and sucking him. He let out a huge moan every now and then, and pushed my head to suck deeper.

"I'm cumming," he said.

He came into my mouth, and I quickly took a tissue from his car and unloaded the cum on it.

We wore our clothes back and he drove my back home.

Until now, I still cannot accept what happened that day. I must be crazy to agree to meet her, and I was also just weird out by the experience.

storylistener
22-04-2018, 01:22 AM
Nice Update~~ but it is rare that one wife will share her husband with another lady

Rickey
22-04-2018, 04:22 PM
Nice Update~~ but it is rare that one wife will share her husband with another lady
Yes, rare...but not so rare...u will be surprised tat there r quite a no. out there who would ;)

yongzong
22-04-2018, 05:22 PM
Awesome story sis, please continue...

storylistener
22-04-2018, 06:27 PM
Yes, rare...but not so rare...u will be surprised tat there r quite a no. out there who would ;)

Oh.. then that's really an eye opener..

risingpheonix
24-04-2018, 11:46 AM
Do please continue with the updates .

Northfoot
24-04-2018, 12:11 PM
Camping for more updates . :)

RicoStone
24-04-2018, 07:08 PM
Camping for more updates . :)

Can I join you ? ;)

Datahack
24-04-2018, 08:26 PM
Wow, Tansy, wish to be your colleague leh

Dino1
24-04-2018, 10:29 PM
Hi TS, wonderful stories.
Keep it up.
Thumbs up for your courage.

Cheers.

tansy
25-04-2018, 03:09 AM
Wow, Tansy, wish to be your colleague leh

😂😂😂 You sure?

mingwandalaoshu
25-04-2018, 08:16 AM
Nice story sis, pls keep going!

tansy
28-04-2018, 02:02 AM
Weekend update.

Few weeks have passed and my contract with the company ended. Darren and I agreed to return to visit our ex colleagues. After a good lunch get together, we parted ways with the others and were on our way to the bus stop (he drove a weekend car back then).

There was a stadium that we will have to pass through everytime we walk to the bus stop, and that day was no exception. The stadium was empty. Not a single soul was to be seen at the field or surrounding building.

Darren put his arm around my waist and walked. Soon, his hand began to wander - my ass... the skin near my waist... my boobs...

Feeling the heat, he asked me if I wanted sex. I said that the stadium was too open. He scanned the area and wandered off on his own. Minutes later, he returned and said, "I found a place.".

He held my hand and led me to the toilet. Rows of cubicles with showering facilities were infront of me. The toilet was surprisingly very very clean.

We went into one of the cubicle and locked the door. We hung our bags on the hook behind the door, and locked our lips together followed by a fierce tongue fight.

Darren stripped me down to my lingerie and I pulled his pants down for him. I massaged his groin area for him and he let out a moan. He unhooked my bra, proceeded with sucking my nipple and massaging the other breast. I moaned softly, looking downwards at him. That look, that scene turned me on much that I was dripping wet.

Darren's hand slowly wander below and rubbed the clit while I stroked him. His finger slipped in and out of my pussy, gradually gained speed with loud sounds following. I stopped stroking and went down on him to give him a blow job. My tongue traced the veins on his cock, slowly and licked the precum away. Darren's cock entered my mouth, my head was bobbing away while he occasionally tried to tune my nipple for me.

I was pulled up by Darren in a swift motion. He turned me around to face the wall, ready to enter. I arched my butt upwards a little, and he entered me without resistance.

The thrusting began. His hands were on my hips to move my body in sync wth his. The pumping sound was loud and echoed in the empty toilet. After few minutes of pumping, he unloaded his cum on the floor of the shower cubicle.

We got dressed up and walked to the stadium together with our hands still together.

Rickey
28-04-2018, 10:01 AM
Weekend update.

Darren stripped me down to my lingerie and I pulled his pants down for him. I massaged his groin area for him and he let out a moan. He unhooked my bra, proceeded with sucking my nipple and massaging the other breast. I moaned softly, looking downwards at him. That look, that scene turned me on much that I was dripping wet.

It turns me on too & i'll be wet too..:p...hehe....T.Q. TS for tis sexy weekend update :)

ml1138
28-04-2018, 10:09 AM
It turns me on too & i'll be wet too..:p...hehe....T.Q. TS for tis sexy weekend update :)

just tell me which part of you are wet..hehehe!!!

ShinnPark
28-04-2018, 10:21 AM
Nice story sis, looking forward to more updates :)

bonk69
28-04-2018, 11:48 AM
Sis, too too seducive and thrilling .. Now imagine and :ohope i can become your colleauge
Continue to post your sexes journey..

tansy
29-04-2018, 12:28 AM
I got admitted into university and school doesn't open until few months later. Meanwhile, I took up a freelance project and spent my next 2 months travelling to Darren's workplace for a lunch meetup, and I would do my work somewhere nearby almost everyday. Then, he would come down to meet me for tea break, and we would travel to the mrt station together before parting ways.

We frequently took walks at a shopping centre near his workplace after lunch. Once, we got into the lift and decided to explore the other levels that we did not managed to go to via escalator. The lift door opened, and we saw empty shop units. It's basically dilapidated. We walked out quietly, and checked out the entire floor. There were toilets, and so we went into the handicapped toilet to check out its condition. It looked rather well maintained clean.

Darren locked the door to prevent anyone from coming in. We gave each a long hug and it felt as if time stood still at that moment. I looked at him and kissed his lips. He lets our kisses deepen with his tongue chasing after mine. Slowly, Darren's hands began to inch downwards and unbuttoned my shorts, before slipping his hands into my shirt and unhooked my bra. I removed my top and my bra and he dived into licking and sucking my breasts right away.

I moaned slightly as he alternated between my left and right boob, caressing them while sucking on my nipples. I reached for his belt and unbuckled them for him. He then swiftly unbuttoned his pants and whipped out his cock for me. I stroke it for him before going down and licked his precum away. I placed his cock in my mouth and bobbed my head sucking on his manhood. Darren moaned and pushed my head to make the sucking deeper.

I stood up and exchanged saliva with him. Then he led me to face the basin and the mirror, and I starred at the reflections of us. I arched my body a little for him to put his cock into me. We looked into the mirror, and he used his hands to cup my breasts and massaged them. Then, he gave me deep thrusts with my breasts jiggling up and down with each thrusts he made.

After thrusting for sometime, he pulled out and unloaded all into the sink. We dressed up and looked at the time.

"I'm late," Darren said, "but it's ok. I'll just stroll back quietly into the office."

thedevil666
29-04-2018, 01:34 AM
Who is Bryan?

KiasuJose
29-04-2018, 01:34 PM
Support nice story :D

BestElectricity
29-04-2018, 04:40 PM
Camping here.

kimguk
29-04-2018, 04:47 PM
Hope to read more.

tansy
29-04-2018, 09:45 PM
Who is Bryan?

Edited haha

Got them all mixed up since the names are made up.

Aruzoo
29-04-2018, 10:11 PM
Nice share sis, do continue!!

whitebone
30-04-2018, 07:02 PM
Thanks so much for your latest updates TS . Hope to read more soon.

HairyBushman
01-05-2018, 01:13 PM
Hoping for TS to continue .

BestElectricity
01-05-2018, 05:57 PM
Hoping to read more.

kimguk
01-05-2018, 11:24 PM
Camping here.

Hosida
03-05-2018, 01:23 PM
Hope TS will come back soon.

JulioBarnes
03-05-2018, 03:50 PM

TS MIA very long meh ?

ml1138
04-05-2018, 03:51 AM
Waiting waiting waiting 😊😊😊

3-in-1
06-05-2018, 07:25 PM
Is it time to dismantle campsite ???

PawnSun
06-05-2018, 07:36 PM
Is it time to dismantle campsite ???

Be patient little boy , go home drink milk and wait .

SBCCorp
06-05-2018, 10:34 PM
Hoping to read more.

Same here as well

pusswaffle
07-05-2018, 09:24 AM
Same here as well

Same here also

bigcunt
07-05-2018, 09:41 AM

SDavage
07-05-2018, 10:58 AM
Hoping to read more.

gashike
07-05-2018, 11:13 AM
Nice story sis, support...

acidicavex
07-05-2018, 11:30 AM
interesting one MIA must be busy having fun. :D

tansy
09-05-2018, 02:56 PM
I'm down with the last lap of my project so I'll update slower.
:D

RicoStone
09-05-2018, 04:32 PM
But not too slow please .

acidicavex
09-05-2018, 04:42 PM
grand finale soon?? :eek:

saikungslut
10-05-2018, 02:36 PM
But not too slow please .

Maybe you can do it faster ?

garion
10-05-2018, 05:18 PM
grand finale soon?? :eek:

She's on the last lap of her project. Not on the last chapter lah :D

youngsheldon
16-05-2018, 03:18 PM
Hope TS come back soon . Love reading her story .

NonyaDuck
16-05-2018, 04:18 PM
Hope TS come back soon . Love reading her story .

Agree . Love it too :)

wsx305
18-05-2018, 07:59 AM
camping for more

LostControl
20-05-2018, 05:34 PM
Patiently waiting .

Romelu
20-05-2018, 05:45 PM
How on earth could I miss such a wonderful story . :)