her email address: [email protected]

19/f
161cm, 41kg
33C,26,29
$100/shot
$300/unlimited
$500/overnight..
HP: 81518785 (only sms)

this is juz a source, anyone keen to verify?
too low on Vit M this month, so unable to meet her n write an FR..

again..Tis is only a source to share wif u brudders..NOT VERIFIED..

:confused:

Da Vinci
07-04-2007, 12:53 AM
bro, u are quite a senior here... what are u doing posting FLs contact in the main???

you should do some sorta PM if interested!!!
poor gal.... gonna get flooded

pepsilight
07-04-2007, 12:58 AM
Just wanna comment that for that height and weight, the boob size sounds too good to be true.

Anyway, think a lot of flames gonna come in with that phone number openly posted.

Starlight07
07-04-2007, 01:14 AM
Bros beware.

I just SMS-ed the number posted to check if this is true.

Me: Hi, do you provide special services.

Her: Transfer then meet.

Me: How much? How do I know this is not a scam?

Her: 500 unlimited

Me: No thanks. I only want 1 shot and I don't believe in paying without even meeting. Could be a scam for all I know.

Then no more reply.

cocaineguy
i on msn with her now.. ask me transfer money to her den she meet me 4 unlimted... u think i 'carrot head' ???

bluerave67
Posting FL contact and asking brother to verify, GREAT Real GREAT:confused: :confused:

Da Vinci
07-04-2007, 01:18 AM
Posting FL contact and asking brother to verify, GREAT Real GREAT:confused: :confused:

amazing deal. $500 pay first, got msn, got no.

this guy or beast is a real expert! thinking we are all robert...

soberguy
07-04-2007, 01:30 AM
If I am not wrong, this one is from woodland? I think she can even provide you a website showing her pic etc. It was some times ago, I told her I only have HSBC a/c which will take 3 working days for the fund to arrive at "her" POSB a/c and "she" advice me to open a POSB a/c and good for me for the future.

Bros, it is a scam thing and I don't know why the media or police won't look into that. But one thing for sure is that if you transfer the money and got scammed, thre won't be a case for the police at all as it was reported on the news couple months back and you won't be able to recover back the money since the bank will not do anything in order to protect the identity of the a/c holder.

If she is genuinely sincere, she will accept cash on delivery.

weicong
07-04-2007, 01:45 AM
I thought you can say you deposit into wrong account and ask the bank to cancel the transfer?

plman2002
07-04-2007, 01:59 AM
"she" advice me to open a POSB a/c and good for me for the future.

Advice is a noun. Should be "she" advise me..............:D

QooMilk
07-04-2007, 02:01 AM
Advice is a noun. Should be "she" advise me..............

:eek: U sound like someone I know but nv see before..... :eek:

soberguy
07-04-2007, 02:23 AM
I thought you can say you deposit into wrong account and ask the bank to cancel the transfer?

With regards to that, it was stated in the newspaper that there is nothing the bank can do even if it was onto a wrong account. That was why they warn you to be careful in inputing the details. Then again, I felt that the bank here highhanded their customer. Look at the interest rate given etc.. As compared UK banks, the interest rate given is alway at the bank base rate (here would be the SIBOR) and no need to deposit $50k. If there is an error, one can even call up to request for details and tell them it was purely an error and have it revert back. If the bank doesn't do it, you can go to Ombudsman (Singapore's CASE) to represent you.

dannywee75
07-04-2007, 02:31 AM

It is not possible for the bank to act for u ...The bank protect both side of the ponds and they will have to contact the other side for permission to tt back the $ to u and if the other side do not agrees then the bank will also listen to the receiver and cannot tt the money back.

so good luck !

stephan
07-04-2007, 02:40 AM
U sound like someone I know but nv see before.....

Who who??? I know him or not? :p sound really familiar hor! :D

onion_rings
07-04-2007, 02:55 AM
Who who??? I know him or not? :p sound really familiar hor!

Aiyah after your memorable nıte wıth tat "male friend" u really forget liao meh? asking for the obvious :D

citycity
07-04-2007, 03:47 AM
Dear all,

never never believe such a thing. I personally got conned. Similar case. Know in IRc and msn and EVEN talked over the phone. And indeed is a nice female voice. Telling you to transfer money first then meet, blah blah blah. Say she got bad experience, guys after doing dun pay up etc etc. Price is $200. She is so concern that she called you ever 10 mins to check if you are on the way to ATM to transfer money. Once you transfer, she sms you a address. That time what was given was some public carpark below HDB at Tampinese. While you are on the way, she sms saying her friend wanna join for 3somes, asked me to transferred another $200 if not the deal is off. I was like cursing and swearing. Then I called her, she dun pick up the call, saying low batt. What nonsense. I traveled all the way and wait at the carpark. She just dun come down. For all you know, I suspected it was fake address anyway.

Next I strongly refuse to transfer another $200. She said the deal was cancel. Saying it is my fault. I was boiling hot. Then threatened to call police over sms. And u know what, she said go ahead she is not scared.

Next, I went bank the next morning to try and get the money back. And technically, it can't be done. Cos the transfer is one way and there's nothing you can do as the transfer is Immediate.

So, it is a bloody scam. Bros. dun ever ever believe and transfer money into other pple's account. It is all bullshit.

Virginhell
07-04-2007, 05:34 AM
Bros beware.

I just SMS-ed the number posted to check if this is true.

Me: Hi, do you provide special services.

Her: Transfer then meet.

Me: How much? How do I know this is not a scam?

Her: 500 unlimited

Me: No thanks. I only want 1 shot and I don't believe in paying without even meeting. Could be a scam for all I know.

Then no more reply.

Yeah, sound like a bloody scam. I also sms he/she/it earlier at around 11pm. I stated that I'm interested in her services, but got no reply cause I asked her/he/it if the number is kena sabotaged and posted online. Bloody old trick to get people to transfer money first den meet huh? :mad:

Threadstarter>>>This is not a place to ask other bros to verify for you. If you think next time you got something good to share, do verify it first before posting such info. If you can't verify it yourself, do get somebody else that you know to verify first before posting online. And yeah, don't post the number so openly...duh???

Grey
07-04-2007, 06:23 AM
I think the response is proper. There will always be some desperate noobs who are easily parted from their hard earned money.

Unless all such scams are closed down as quickly, more horny noobs are gonna get scammed.

khakis33
07-04-2007, 08:57 AM
very sad:( .... better b alert n careful

z4cht3r
07-04-2007, 09:06 AM
yeap, realised it only after i submitted the post..haha.. my bad

she didn't mention to me anything abt transfers n stuff, so i'm totally not aware..

since it's an apparent scammer, looking at it optimistically, we did bring this idiot's tricks to light n prevent other brudders from being conned, rite?

bro, u are quite a senior here... what are u doing posting FLs contact in the main???

you should do some sorta PM if interested!!!
poor gal.... gonna get flooded

Clit_LickeR
07-04-2007, 09:31 AM
Advice is a noun. Should be "she" advise me...
U sounded like someone I know but nv see before...
Ah Leong? :eek:
her email address: [email protected]
19/f
161cm, 41kg
33C,26,29
$100/shot
$300/unlimited
$500/overnight..HP: 81*****5 (only sms)

bro here's the conman's catch..
$300 unlimited but no overnite...
$500 overnite?
then can try her for morning 6 am till 1159pm should be $300.... :D

pepsilight
07-04-2007, 11:11 AM
then can try her for morning 6 am till 1159pm should be $300.... :D

bro, that's if u ever get near to his/her cunt in the first minute! for $300, u can get fun with different babes rather than risk getting a heart attack. Not enough to cover her hospital bills manz!

Sexualfetish
07-04-2007, 06:07 PM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=67311

she say she charges 100 an hour .. in order to meet got to transfer 50 to her ...

I went ahead and transfer 50 ... but she did not call me and say transfer 50 more she will call ... I Lan lan liaoz ... either to believe or not ... So i did the 2nd transfer ... Nb cb ... Once transfer , farker gone like a wind ...
THink its a guy behind scene
Called dbs tried to cancel the transaction ... But too late liaoz ... money is gone forever

My lost is your gain guys ... Hope you dun fall into this trap
' Her ' MSN is [email protected]
POsb savings 003-57278-1

i think might be the same person ...

ralfhero
07-04-2007, 09:22 PM
i believe some bros have learn their lesson the hard ways, for those who wanna still try their luck at this... transfer $ 1st and hope for a bonk... do it at your own risk with bros warning here :)

dun be robert and carrot head, $300 i can go any cat150 and ask for a list of tarma haha, comfirm sextify yourself till the max, FL dome also provide lots of tarma at good price so dun let your small head do the thinking, we are here to use our hard earn $ to get some hard bonking hehe

$300... i can have 3hrs session and 4 shots till your didi dry and i still got $ to gas up my car to the max haha

Sexualfetish
08-04-2007, 11:25 AM
i believe some bros have learn their lesson the hard ways, for those who wanna still try their luck at this... transfer $ 1st and hope for a bonk... do it at your own risk with bros warning here :)

dun be robert and carrot head, $300 i can go any cat150 and ask for a list of tarma haha, comfirm sextify yourself till the max, FL dome also provide lots of tarma at good price so dun let your small head do the thinking, we are here to use our hard earn $ to get some hard bonking hehe

$300... i can have 3hrs session and 4 shots till your didi dry and i still got $ to gas up my car to the max haha

very true ... but sperm hit head ... sometime hard to think properly
hahaha

Frankiestine
08-04-2007, 11:29 AM
POsb savings 003-57278-1

Wah piang the POSB A/c indicates that this account has been around for many many years...if not wrong the account holder should be in their late 40s at least....

shit8
08-04-2007, 06:19 PM
Wah piang the POSB A/c indicates that this account has been around for many many years...if not wrong the account holder should be in their late 40s at least....

wah bro u from dbs/posb accounts dept ah =)

Virginhell
08-04-2007, 06:28 PM
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=67311

POsb savings 003-57278-1

i think might be the same person ...

Let's catch that arsehole....any bros work in POSB or have friends working at this bank? If you have someone working inside there, it's very easy to check out all the particulars of the account holder, name, age, address, contact number etc.....I have a friend from UOB call centre, but she can only check for me UOB account holders....

laijong
08-04-2007, 10:03 PM
catch already tear her cheebye into two, for misleading guy,

if is a his use cable tie strip his cock until the cable tie break off

Frankiestine
09-04-2007, 10:50 AM
wah bro u from dbs/posb accounts dept ah =)

no lah but i just noticed that the a/c number seems to go hand in hand with the age...so probably they created account when they still in their younger days...

manman123
09-04-2007, 11:35 AM
Steady lah bro, contact no. on main page that really save alot of time for us...

bunnyrabbit
09-04-2007, 12:43 PM
hi guys..came across this today in irc...jux not sure real 1 or not..b careful bros!

here's the conversation:

<poorgal> u gt internet banking?
<nescafe> yes
<poorgal> wat bank?
<nescafe> dbs
<poorgal> how?
<poorgal> dealing?
<nescafe> ya then
<poorgal> transfer half then let me know
<poorgal> i check
<poorgal> if ok, meet at hotel lobby
<poorgal> the other half in cash when meet
<nescafe> ok
<poorgal> how?
<nescafe> onz..yr a/c and hp num?
<poorgal> posb savings 194-23804-5
<poorgal> sms 8125**** after u transfer
<nescafe> yr name?
<poorgal> i will check
<poorgal> sms mi ur name and acc num
<nescafe> okie
<poorgal> if ok, i will let u know wat i wearing n meet at hotel
<poorgal> cindy
<nescafe> k
<poorgal> so wat time u transfr?
<nescafe> mux log in 1st mah
<poorgal> ?
<nescafe> mux log in n do transfer rite?
<nescafe> y u so kan cheong?
<poorgal> i gt a long queue
<poorgal> if u not keen, i talk to others
<nescafe> keen keen
<poorgal> posb savings 194-23804-5
<poorgal> sms 8125**** after u transfer
<nescafe> okie cindy
<poorgal> wat time transfer? wat time meet?
<nescafe> wher u saty?
<nescafe> meet somewher nr yr place?
<poorgal> meet hotel81 chinatown
<poorgal> how?
<nescafe> onz..
<poorgal> ok
<poorgal> sms mi after transfer
<poorgal> i need abt 45min to meet u after transfer
<nescafe> oic

Racingdick
09-04-2007, 09:16 PM
I just hope our bros out there don't fall for this trap. Pls be wise and channel the $$ some other place where its (COD) cash on delivery.. ;)

v.killers
10-04-2007, 05:15 PM
Many Guys here was con by this kind of things and I believed it the same person.........:(

Hopefully everyone stick to one rule....that is after meeting then pass the money to her personally, If not better call off the deal.......

It's sad to hear that still got ppls kanna con by transfering the money first, next time just tell her that U already transfered the money and make her like a fool checking her account... :rolleyes: