PDA

View Full Version : Scouting for a female companion

snipenite17
24-03-2018, 03:26 AM
I'm a 26 year old decent looking guy, graduated from a local uni. Standing at 1.73m tall, I do have a slightly hunky build, frequenting the gym 3 to 4 times a week. I do not see myself as someone truly remarkable. Yet, what differentiates me would be the balance between gentlemanly mannerism and the art of dominance at the right moments.

I'm searching for a younger slim to midsized girl who's up for flirty banter on a date that I'd plan. Someone fun and cute who enjoys unravelling a little mystery. Someone who's not uptight yet genuine. All I ask for is some time to go out for a simple date over dinner and drinks. Whatever happens then, happens and we shall not proceed to do anything you are uncomfortable with.

Drop me a message on Line at thexx17 or in my inbox (prefer to keep my Telegram handle non-public) if you are genuinely keen to chat on a separate platform and give it a harmless go, and see where this takes us :)

Cuntworth
24-03-2018, 08:06 AM
Got pic to show???:D

peanodood1337
24-03-2018, 08:32 AM
I'm a 26 year old decent looking guy, graduated from a local uni. Standing at 1.73m tall, I do have a slightly hunky build, frequenting the gym 3 to 4 times a week. I do not see myself as someone truly remarkable. Yet, what differentiates me would be the balance between gentlemanly mannerism and the art of dominance at the right moments.

I'm searching for a younger slim to midsized girl who's up for flirty banter on a date that I'd plan. Someone fun and cute who enjoys unravelling a little mystery. Someone who's not uptight yet genuine. All I ask for is some time to go out for a simple date over dinner and drinks. Whatever happens then, happens and we shall not proceed to do anything you are uncomfortable with.

Drop me a message on Line at thexx17 or in my inbox (prefer to keep my Telegram handle non-public) if you are genuinely keen to chat on a separate platform and give it a harmless go, and see where this takes us :)

Bro you sound like quite the eligible bachelor. If you are as you say, you shouldn't have much difficulty finding a date in real life.

So what's the catch? Might wanna share more details for more sincere replies (:

snipenite17
24-03-2018, 10:45 PM
@peanodood1337

Thank you for the genuine feedback. I recently experienced a separation. So I need some time to heal. Therefore I don't wanna make any false promises yet just wish to go out there, have fun, and see how it goes.

@cuntworth

As a long time lurker, I kinda saw that coming. Hmmm I'm a little paranoid about privacy issues but don't mind sharing on one of em chat apps :)

peanodood1337
25-03-2018, 07:52 AM
@peanodood1337

Thank you for the genuine feedback. I recently experienced a separation. So I need some time to heal. Therefore I don't wanna make any false promises yet just wish to go out there, have fun, and see how it goes.

Sorry to hear about your recent breakup. Good luck with your search for "fun".

Cuntworth
25-03-2018, 10:55 AM
@peanodood1337

@cuntworth

As a long time lurker, I kinda saw that coming. Hmmm I'm a little paranoid about privacy issues but don't mind sharing on one of em chat apps :)

Asking on behalf of all why female members... Like that u will have more options :D

masterwanker
25-03-2018, 09:05 PM
@cuntworth

You could always censor your face . :)

snipenite17
27-03-2018, 05:17 AM
bumpppppppp

SuperTank
29-03-2018, 06:18 PM
Join wechat and look for it, I hooked up a few below 30 local girls there and had so much fun. The trend in this forum are girls looking for sugar daddy which can easily be 3k. From wechat will be a few decent meals and drink to turn her into ur FB if u do it correctly.