PDA

View Full Version : Sugar mummy

whhy
23-03-2018, 09:47 PM
Hi mummies. I’m looking for sugar mummy as my financial is tight. Willing to do anything but not too over. Pm me for more info. Thank you mummies. Waiting for your reply. :)

Height: 183cm
Weight: 85kg
Looks: average i guess.

Cuntworth
23-03-2018, 09:54 PM
Got pic to show???:D

justl00king
23-03-2018, 10:18 PM
Hi mummies. I’m looking for sugar mummy as my financial is tight.

Looks: average i guess.
Looks average how to get? :confused:
Maybe u should state what r yr skillset for mummy to be paying u $ ;) goodluck!

SnowLeopards
23-03-2018, 10:46 PM
You need to look like Ryan Gosling before any Mommy considers you. :D

Pierre.

whhy
24-03-2018, 01:40 PM
Got pic to show???:D

Prefer meeting up.

whhy
24-03-2018, 01:42 PM
Looks average how to get? :confused:
Maybe u should state what r yr skillset for mummy to be paying u $ ;) goodluck!

Hmm. Any example?

Cuntworth
24-03-2018, 03:18 PM
Prefer meeting up.

The shy members here prefer to have a sneak preview wor :D

justl00king
24-03-2018, 07:35 PM
Hmm. Any example?

Example of how u intend to please the mummy for her $?
Many will do it for free, so u need to better the norm, to stand out from the crowd ;)

ibanezjem555
24-03-2018, 07:59 PM
Skill set:
First, take off your shirt, now your pants. Take off your underwear and throw it on the floor in front of you !

Hmm hmm (looking over with her cougar eyes)

Ok, now wear this apron and wash the dishes, pots and pans. Then go toilet, scrub the floor and toilet bowl. Wall scrub with toothbrush as too many toilet flies. Then, go to bedroom...

Hmm hmm .. slurp slurp.. cougar licking tongue..

In bedroom, take out ironing board and iron all the working clothes while I watch my Korean drama ..

I think that's what SM wants...:eek:

masterwanker
24-03-2018, 09:10 PM
Many will do it for free, so u need to better the norm, to stand out from the crowd ;)

He needs to write a cv for his sex experience and any special skills . :p

ibanezjem555
24-03-2018, 09:13 PM
Yes.. post video too :D

dyelook
24-03-2018, 10:10 PM

me knows how to wax pussy, wash, dry & lick it wet again.. can consider skill ah?:p
jub jubs jl...:D

ExBro
25-03-2018, 11:27 AM
You 2 damn funny. ROFL

me knows how to wax pussy, wash, dry & lick it wet again.. can consider skill ah?:p
jub jubs jl...:D

Skill set:
First, take off your shirt, now your pants. Take off your underwear and throw it on the floor in front of you !

Hmm hmm (looking over with her cougar eyes)

Ok, now wear this apron and wash the dishes, pots and pans. Then go toilet, scrub the floor and toilet bowl. Wall scrub with toothbrush as too many toilet flies. Then, go to bedroom...

Hmm hmm .. slurp slurp.. cougar licking tongue..

In bedroom, take out ironing board and iron all the working clothes while I watch my Korean drama ..

I think that's what SM wants...:eek:

Bolognese
25-03-2018, 12:02 PM
Bro Whyy, this thread create for me hur?

whhy
25-03-2018, 12:29 PM

My skillset maybe i can be a good listener and caring. Will try to fulfil the request if i can.

whhy
25-03-2018, 12:31 PM
The shy members here prefer to have a sneak preview wor :D

No la. Meet up better. I also shy.

dyelook
25-03-2018, 01:09 PM
My skillset maybe i can be a good listener and caring. Will try to fulfil the request if i can.

this skillset all bros replying to your thread have leh.. we are all hear listening to your post & caring to your post too.. even when you request skill or knowledge we are also here to reply.. so your skill consider too normal..:rolleyes:

think again.. do you have any special skill to attract the mummies?:D

whhy
25-03-2018, 10:39 PM
Hmm. I love licking pussy. Foreplay never try before but i willing to learn. Very easy to turn on. Talk simple. I love to fuck. Hahaha

justl00king
25-03-2018, 11:18 PM
He needs to write a cv for his sex experience and any special skills . :pN also post up his yandao pic that can make the mummy wet for better response :p

jub jubs jl...:DCan, u just need to show yr face the mummy all wet wet liao :D
Jubjub!

There is no maybe, its either u have it or u dun. Good listener n caring r some good aspect.
Mummy not only want physical, they have to be simulated intellectually too ;) goodluck.

WOOHOO
25-03-2018, 11:52 PM
Hmm. I love licking pussy. Foreplay never try before but i willing to learn. Very easy to turn on. Talk simple. I love to fuck. Hahaha

basically nothing to offer except ear mouth and tongue. FAIL :rolleyes:

Mikka
26-03-2018, 01:04 AM
Why do you even need to count on someone else's wealth when you are healthy and with limbs? Strange.

dyelook
26-03-2018, 02:16 AM

Why do you even need to count on someone else's wealth when you are healthy and with limbs? Strange.

this reply answers your question..;):D

dyelook
26-03-2018, 02:20 AM
basically nothing to offer except ear mouth and tongue. FAIL :rolleyes:

woowoo姐... i also knows how to cook & wash clothes including undies.. can get a pass boh?:p

dyelook
26-03-2018, 02:22 AM
Can, u just need to show yr face the mummy all wet wet liao :D
Jubjub!

my face nowadays cant make sales leaw...:(
jub jubs jl...

WOOHOO
26-03-2018, 07:07 AM
woowoo姐... i also knows how to cook & wash clothes including undies.. can get a pass boh?:p

pass la pass la

SnowLeopards
26-03-2018, 02:08 PM

The same reason a Sugar Babe count on someone's wealth when she is healthy and with limbs. :D

Pierre.

FreebiezWanker
26-03-2018, 02:32 PM
Talk simple. I love to fuck. Hahaha

Talking cock!! Talk more Simpler, who don't like to fuck???? knn

chanwil007
26-03-2018, 11:23 PM
Anyone tried Sherry @ ‭+65 9373 5267‬ before she will pass sugar mummy contacts but need to pay $350 to start account
I have not paid the money to start account yet so not sure if any brothers have tried before as not sure if it is scam too

justl00king
29-03-2018, 10:34 PM
my face nowadays cant make sales leaw...:(
jub jubs jl...

Face cant makes sales, just go Korea for some PS, will be as good as new :eek::p
Jubjub!

dyelook
30-03-2018, 01:04 PM
Face cant makes sales, just go Korea for some PS, will be as good as new :eek::p
Jubjub!

economy now so bad even kpop kia also wanna be white rabbit face in sg now.. i rather save my PS money follow you go chase dragon..:D
jub jubs jl...

justl00king
31-03-2018, 12:35 AM
economy now so bad even kpop kia also wanna be white rabbit face in sg now.. i rather save my PS money follow you go chase dragon..:D
jub jubs jl...
Economy bad? All is good here :D

For me taking care of oneself is always top priority. Got spare cash then go chase dragon ;)
Jubjub!